Starfinder: Nomad Section

Game Master nomadicc


101 to 150 of 1,161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Android Mechanic Level 1

Wait we take HP from stamina first? Nice, I am not as injured as I thought

Did they remove 5' step is allowed and you don't take a AoO?


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Yes, I believe they did. Forgot about that.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Guarded Step: You can carefully step 5 feet as a move action. This movement doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity, even if you’re in a threatened square.

@ Blax-9: I only see 11 points of damage from the first round crit. That would put you at 0 SP and 8/11 HP.

@ Val'nor: Are you attempting a feint? If so, its a standard action that you follow up with an attack next round (until you can get an Improved Feint feat or ability).

Still need an action for Bast.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

It's a move action, that's the difference

And I think he is using trick attack which is a full action to move bluff attack


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Aye, Trick attack, I'll have to label them as such in the future. So, my attack will happen next round.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

No, no ... with trick attack it happens this round.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Ok, what he said:

HeroLab(srcbook) Trick Attck, pg 93 & 94 wrote:
You can trick or startle a foe and then attack when she drops her guard. As a full action, you can move up to your speed. Whether or not you moved, you can then make an attack with a melee weapon with the operative special property or with any small arm. Just before making your attack, attempt a Bluff, Intimidate, or Stealth check (or a check associated with your specialization; see page 94) with a DC equal to 20 + your target’s CR. If you succeed at the check, you deal 1d4 additional damage and the target is flat-footed. This damage increases to 1d8 at 3rd level, to 3d8 at 5th level, and by an additional 1d8 every 2 levels thereafter. You can’t use this ability with a weapon that has the unwieldy special property or that requires a full action to make a single attack.

So, I got a 21 on my bluff. Assuming the guy is 1st level (wink wink), its a push. So does that mean no extra damage?


Android Mechanic Level 1

Thank you for clarifying, though I think that is a crap rule change, it is what it is

Bast will guarded step back and fire on the same merc again, fyi Bast is using a semiauto pistol, not a laser

To Hit KAC - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage - 1d66 ⇒ 34


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)
GM Space Nomad wrote:

Guarded Step: You can carefully step 5 feet as a move action. This movement doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity, even if you’re in a threatened square.

@ Blax-9: I only see 11 points of damage from the first round crit. That would put you at 0 SP and 8/11 HP.

@ Val'nor: Are you attempting a feint? If so, its a standard action that you follow up with an attack next round (until you can get an Improved Feint feat or ability).

Still need an action for Bast.

Yes, he's at 8/11 hp. I guess I should read the rules :)

Blax fires his rifle at the thug near Lasereater.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Android Mechanic Level 1

Hey-ooo....sorry my gun is not a d66

Damage - 1d6 ⇒ 5


In space, no one can hear you scream

Its a learning experience for all of us, so all good! I think there's a thread thread that summarizes the bigger changes between PF and SF. If I find it, I'll post in the discussion tab.

Bast backs up further into the thick vegetation, firing and clipping the heavy merc in the shoulder. The man grunts, slapping a hand over the bleeding wound.

Lasereater sprays fire in the area around him, scorching some of the plants.

Val'nor jinks as he moves and fires. Goggles reacts, but ducks the wrong way. The laser blasts a hole in his chest armor, and the merc slumps into the muddy soil.

Blax-9 shakes off his momentary shock and fires, hitting the closer merc in the back. The man spins around on Blax-9, attacking with the assault hammer.

Merc assault hammer vs Blax-9 KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8; Bludgeon Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The heavy merc draws a laser pistol and fires at Bast before ducking into soft cover between the shrubs.

Merc laser pistol vs Bast EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14; Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

The hooded woman to the south finally peeks out, aiming and firing a laser at Lasereater.

Exegara laser pistol vs Lasereater EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21; Fire Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Actions?


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"Womans want to play with fire!?!" Lasereater barks turning his weapon on her and then ducking behind a bush.

Really, bushes as cover? Really?

To hit: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 - 4 = 6
To hit: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 17; Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Val, at first level these guys should be like 1/2 CR, god help us if they're all CR1, making this encounter like a CR3 or 4 overall


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Move up to central pedestal thingy, and if possible lean out and fire at the Bad Guy fighting Laser. I don't recall the one fighting Bast and Blax having a reach weapon, so not moving through a Threatened Square. Although, i'll make the same move regardless.
As I move, I try to get a look at the woman, and yell at her - "Hey, we just wanted to talk!"
Tohit(Laserpistol): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage(Laserpistol): 1d4 ⇒ 2


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax spins his rifle and slams the thug with the rifle butt.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Android Mechanic Level 1

Who is Blax attacking? North or South?


In space, no one can hear you scream

South ("baldy") is the one currently shooting at Blax-9. North ("heavy") is attacking Bast.


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

One of the thugs attacked Blax with a hammer. I assumed he moved to melee with Blax (which is why I didn't fire my rifle at him). Did the merc actually fire a range weapon? If so, I would retcon my attack.


Android Mechanic Level 1

Bast will attack which ever one Blax didn't

To Hit - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage - 1d6 ⇒ 5


In space, no one can hear you scream

I got that backwards... Baldy is attacking Blax-9 with the hammer. Heavy is shooting at Bast.

Bast shoots the heavy merc again, wounding him badly with a hit to the abdomen.

Lasereater returns fire towards the hooded woman, hitting her once in her defensive crouch. Val'nor calls out and fires his laser through the thick vegetation, also hitting her. She lets out a hiss in pain.

Val'nor 20% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 30

Blax-9 retaliates with his rifle butt, cracking the bald merc across the chin hard. He falls, hitting the ground with his head at an awkward angle.

"Ain't worth the credits!" the heavy merc shouts as the second of his company goes down. He turns and flees up the stairs and out of the hydroponic vat.

The woman spits a curse in Eoxian at her retreating merc. She then jumps out of the bushes and closes on Lasereater. Her hood falls back revealing gray, emaciated skin taught over her bones, jagged fang-like teeth, and an overlong tongue: a ghoul!

Exegara bite vs Lasereater KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 plus paralysis unless DC 12 Fort save!

Actions?


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater yelps and hops (guardedly) back toward Blax-9. He continues to shoot a concentrated blast of flame, burning shrubs in a 20-foot line.

FortSave: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
To hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor attempts to shoot the ghoul. As long as its not in Melee with Laser.
ToHit(LaserPistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage(LaserPistol: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Crap


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax moves forward, reverses his rifle, and fires on the woman.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor over-predicts the fight, hitting the dirt a few feet in front of him. Lasereater scorches the ghoul and burns some plants behind her. Blax moves up and fires, grazing her leg.

The ghoul continues to rage, moving up to threaten Blax-9 while snapping her jagged teeth at Lasereater.

Exegara bite vs Lasereater KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 (and saves as above)

Actions?


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax steps back and holds his action until Lasereater moves away from the ghoul. He then fires on the woman.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Android Mechanic Level 1

Bast will make the ghoul his designated target and will fire his pistol

To Hit - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater is outnm of hit points. Need to look up the changes to dying rules.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Ok, less than zero dying until stabilized. If the leftover damage was greater than max hps, it is insta death. It wasnt. I will lose one resolve at the end of every turn i dont stabilize. Die when I am out of resolve. I can stabilize using one quarter of my max resolve. That happens to be 1.

Lasereater will spend a resolve to stabilize at 0 and be unconscious. 3/4 remaining.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor starts shaking like a leaf. 'That's a Ghoul!'

He moves, giving the creature a wide berth, and begins to retrieve a Healing Serum vial out of his bag for Lasereater.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Lasereater passes out from the pain of his wounds and the ghoul tosses his small body aside. Slavering green blood, she lunges towards Blax-9.

Bast and Blax-9 hit her point blank, but she comes on still. Val'nor sidles around to aid the fallen goblin.

The ghoul pounces on Blax-9, chomping hard on his forearm.

Exegara bite vs Blax-9 KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16; Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 and DC 12 Fort save vs paralysis!

Actions?


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Blax screams as his limbs stiffen and paralysis sets in.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor attempts to pour the vial of Serum of Healing, MK I
Healing Serum Mk1: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Finally a decent roll


Android Mechanic Level 1

Bast sighs and says, "This is why you always get your expenses covered, it's never as easy as they say"

He fires at the ghoul again

To Hit - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage - 1d6 ⇒ 6


In space, no one can hear you scream

The ghoul woman leaves Blax-9 standing rigid and starts for Bast. He fires at the charging undead, stopping her with a slug to the brain. She stumbles and falls into the soil.

End of Combat!

The paralysis on Lasereater and Blax-9 fades after a few seconds. You search the bodies and the surrounding area. The ghoul, Exegara, wears a flight suit stationwear, an azimuth laser pistol with battery, and a data pad. The mercenaries carry an assault hammer, two azimuth laser pistols and batteries, and a couple cred sticks with 250 credits each.

It appears the ghoul was digging in the damp soil of the vat. You see a skull buried among the tangled roots where she was digging. A small pile of skulls sits nearby.

You each earn 250 xp for the encounter.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor checks that Blax is still alive, before he picks up the Ghouls Datapad, and puts it in his bag. He most defiantly wipes it off first.
'you Ok Bast? What are we supposed to do with these bodies? Calling the police sounds right, but it doesn't feel right, you know what I mean?'

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Listening for anything approaching.


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

When the paralysis wears off, Blax will help Val'nor search the bodies. He will take a pistol, battery and a hammer. "Small compensation for nearly getting killed."

He look closer at the buried skull and buried skulls without disturbing them. "This must have been dinner."

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater rubs his head as he gets up starting to thank Val before he changes his mind and smacks the man in leg, "Why you take so long? Funny to watch Lasereater earns his name?"

He ambles over to the skulls, "Mmm, probly little rat faces dat own farm. Sad. Takes their stuff?"

The goblin starts nosing around the farm area, "Ghoul girl not da one we lookinh for?"


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor says "I think it was, hopefully the Datapad will have some useful information on it. I'm just a bit shakey still, I've never killed anything before. I don't want to take a chance at corrupting any of the data. Lets get back to Nomad Section and I'll dig into the thing."

My die rolls have been crap lately, if we get back to our room, I might be able to take 10 or 20 on the check and we can re-stock on healing items too


In space, no one can hear you scream

Sorry, hotel internet was particularly bad this weekend. >.<

A few minutes after the action stops, while you're searching the bodies and the area, a number of ysoki come into the vat chamber. They approach nervously but have pistols and rifles out, as if expecting trouble. The leader, who wears a set of muddy overalls, calls out, "We hears some blasters and sees the fat guy running out. You kills the ghoul chick?"


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 nods at the newcomer, "Yeah, we killed her. Who are you?"


In space, no one can hear you scream

"I'm Omir'r, I owns this place," the lead ysoki says, gesturing to the vat. "That ghoul came barging in with her hired meat, swinging hammers and waving guns. I skedaddled to protect my family and gets some help... seems like you tooks care of them. Thank you!"

Omir'r gestures the other ysoki off, and they back off to secure the perimeter of the vat room. Omir'r walks to a plant and breaks off six fruit bulbs. He offers them to you with a toothy smile. "With my thanks. Chew these for a dose of tier-1 antitoxin."


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 accepts the bulbs and shrugs. "Ain't planning on getting poisoned, but hey, why not?"

He nudges one of the skulls with his foot. "What's with all the bones?"


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor says 'Thank you Omir'r, before you left, did you hear anything the ghoul said'


In space, no one can hear you scream

"Unwanted bodies make pretty good composts," Omir'r replies with a nonchalant shrug. "I can takes care of these three, ifs you don't need them for anything."

To Val'nor, he replies, "She saids something about needing bones for parts, but I didn't stick arounds to ask whats that meant."


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax nods, "Got any idea where she came from? You seen any of these thugs before? You know where we could find any of their friends?"


In space, no one can hear you scream

The ysoki shakes his head and shrugs, "No, no ideas."


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

So we searched the bodies right, found their weapons and cred sticks, right? Did we find anything else, like ID cards? I'd like to find where the thing hired the thugs, we might find a lead there.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 <-- Search da Bodies!

Val'nor says to the Ysoki Bury the ghoul extra deep, if you would. Their kind gives me the creeps.


In space, no one can hear you scream

You already searched the bodies, and do not find anything else of note.

Omir'r nods, "For sure, friends. And thanks you again!" He turns to direct a few of the other ysoki to clean up the bodies.

Back to Nomad Section to scan the data pad?


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax rolls a cigarette and lights it. "Let's check out that data pad."


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Once back at our room, Val'nor will attempt to gain root access to the datapad. No idea how this works, so I'm going to pretend its like finding/disabling traps, so if my techno jargon is off, forgive me

"Give me a few hours with this, and I'll see if we can figure out some things, or the whole place could blow up, one of the two". "Here are the insignia pins from the pawn broker, you might want to give them to 'Sarigar'"

Find counter measures
Computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Computers(take20): 20 + 12 = 32 if I can

disable counter measures
Computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Computers(take20): 20 + 12 = 32 if I can

Gain root access
Computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Computers(take20): 20 + 12 = 32 if I can

find important info
Computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Computers(take20): 20 + 12 = 32 if I can

well, lets see what happens now...=)


Would-be assassin sentenced to five times life imprisonment.

Jacc Postone, gun-for-hire and former merchant marine, was sentenced by a grand jury this afternoon for his failed attempt on the life of Prime Executive Kumara Melacruz. 'Prime Executive Melacruz is pleased with the jury's decision and sentence, applauding it as a victory for justice over tyranny and terror,' her spokeswoman said after the hearing.

Five months ago, Postone attempted to gun down Executive Melacruz and her entourage as they exited their caravan at the Plenara. Postone's plot was foiled by forewarned Stewards, who surrounded and incapacitated the assassin before he could open fire. Steward representatives refused to identify their information source in the case, as doing so would compromise operational security and endanger their officers.

Postone has plead ignorance of his employer, saying they only contacted him through anonymous channels. Speculation still carries on who is behind the assassination attempt: corporations fearing her policies, the Six Tip Gang angry over the arrest of its leader, or the nativist Strong Absalom movement.

101 to 150 of 1,161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder: Nomad Section All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.