Starfinder: Nomad Section

Game Master nomadicc


151 to 200 of 1,154 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

In space, no one can hear you scream

You return to the Lorespire Complex and to the Nomad Section hangar. As you traverse the campus, you begin to notice how uninhabited it is. When you first came to the place a couple days ago, you were not sure if this was because of odd hours or an off day, but now you cannot help but see the many empty work stations and dark dormitories. Only a handful of library custodians and security guards walk the campus grounds.

Back in the hangar, Val'nor is able to easily bypass Exegara's basic security and access her data pad information. Skimming through fragments of her e-mail and journal, you learn that she was only recently recruited into the Corpse Fleet and assigned to a vessel called the Endless Threnody.

While on patrol in the Vast, the crew picked up the distress call of a Starfinder vessel. The Corpse Fleet ship traveled to the Starfinder vessel’s crash site on a desert planet and acquired several treasures, including the Starfinder insignias. Before the Endless Threnody could get into the Drift, it was surprised and crippled by a pirate ship identified as the Lawblight. The Endless Threnody now floats in the Drift, unable to leave, and Exegara was dispatched to Absalom Station to acquire repair materials.

The datapad does not indicate the location of the Unbounded Wayfarer, but does include coordinates for the crippled Corpse Fleet ship, Endless Threnody.


Venture-Captain, Nomad Section

While you review the data, Sarigar enters the hangar and slithers over to you. He raises an eyebrow at your injuries. "Was the pawn shop owner hostile? Be sure to see Meico in the medbay and get patched up."

He nods towards the data pad. "What have you learned?"


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor gives everyone a run down on what he's found. 'it seems like someone should check out that corpse fleet ship, not us, but someone. I mean, there would be other ghouls there, and those things are scary!'


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax smiles at Val'nor, "Somehow I think that we'll end up being the ones checking out the corpse ship. Ain't that right Sarigar?"


Android Mechanic Level 1

Bast looks at Sarigar with pursed lips, clearly wanting to say something snarky but you see him think better of it, "No the pawn shop owner was fine, though he did charge us extra for more info on the person who sold him the insignia's" gesturing to the injured group, "This was done by the seller, who was a ghoul by the way, and her hirelings who attacked us when we tracked them down, as requested."


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater nods vigorously, "Job done, small boss pay up creds. Den talk nuther job."


Venture-Captain, Nomad Section

Sarigar nods grimly, looking down at the Starfinder insignia in his hand. "Indeed. I will look further into what you've learned and see what the Society would like to do." He types and swipes a few gestures on his wrist pad. "There... payment of 200 credits is delivered to your accounts." He then hands each of you one of the recovered insignia. "You've bled for the Stafinder Society. Wear these proudly."

"I will call once I have more. In the meantime, see Meico for medical treatment and get some rest." He turns and starts towards the exit, stopping for a moment to look back and add, "Well done, Nomad Section."


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor whispers, as Sarigar leaves 'That was Awesome' and he pins the insignia to the inside of his shirt.
to Blax-9, looking somewhat shaken: 'I knew someone would say that' 'I wonder how much Meico charges for anti-ghoul serum? Is there anti-ghoul serum?'
Starts searching the net for references to 'Anti-Ghoul + Serum'

Loot pile so far:

flight suit, stationwear (the Ghoul worn this...ewww)
datapad
Assault Hammer
3x Azimuth Laser Pistol
3x batteries (for pistols)
2 250 credit cred sticks

We can split the 500 credits from the sticks right off = 125c each
If anyone needs the hammer go for it. Book price 95c
the flightsuit, stationwear is book price 95c
datapad, w/ no addons, book price is 50c
the 3 azimuth pistols are book price 350c ea
3 batteries (for pistols) book price 60c ea

I say take what you need and sell the rest.

Val'nor says 'I could use an extra battery for my Pistol'


Android Mechanic Level 1

On phone, sorry not easy to do the right html codes.

Bast will say he could use a laser pistol, can never have too many backup pieces.

He will put the insignia in his pocket and head to medical


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax took a hammer, pistol and battery - not sure if you factored that into the list above.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater scoops up a laser pistol and jumps around aiming it at various things and making noises with his mouth, "Bzzt, Bzzt!"

"Dis good, Lasereater take it wit last battery."

He then spends a few minutes afixing his insignia to his helmet ... upside down.

I think that's all the pistols and batteries accounted for?


In space, no one can hear you scream

Remember, if you are selling any gear, it sells normally for 10% the listed price. Only trade goods sell for the full value.

After sorting through your claimed gear, you head to the infirmary, down a short corridor adjacent to the hangar. You each met Meico briefly during your application process to join the Starfinders, when she ran you through a quick battery of physical exams.

The Nomad Section infirmary is modest, more spacious than a spaceship medical bay, including three beds an the equipment of a full medical lab.


Female Shirren Medic, Nomad Section

The shirren medic greets you with a friendly series of clicks as you enter. I see you have sustained some significant injuries, my friends, her voice comes to you telepathically with a sensation of fluttering moth wings. Should not be anything we cannot address. Please, come in.

The selection of Starfinder-themed avatars is woeful.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"Where May-ko? Lasereater need fix hurts."

The goblin runs in and starts looking under the beds.

EDIT: ninja'd ... sorry!

EDIT to the EDIT: By woeful, you mean non-existent, right?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

groovy, we're left with a ghoul used flight suit, and datapad. lets try to sell those

Val'nor wave at Medico Nice to meet you doc, say? you ever hear of a anti-ghoul spray?


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax will light a cigar as the medic works on him. He puffs away as he waxes philosophical. "I say less talkin' and more killin'. Anyone who gives us attitude gets a hot serving of dead. For this next job we will need more guns, more bombs, a rocket launcher, a flame thrower and some sort of atomic weapon. Light that ghoul ship up I say. Versatile destruction is what my maker always told me. Got to make a reputation, ya know?"


Female Shirren Medic, Nomad Section

Meico nods sagely to Blax-9's blather, focusing on his wounds more than his words.

With Take 20 and the medical lab, Meico can heal each of you up to 4x2=8 hit points. Your stamina points will regenerate with a full night's rest, or spending RP.

Anti-ghoul spray? she responds to Val'nor. I cannot say I've ever heard of that. What is it?

Yes, there are no actual Starfinder avatars, but the number of existing ones that fit the theme is very limited. The moth-face one was a bit off, but I'm not sure this is any better.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater finds a piece of floor in the medical lab and curls up into a ball, snoozing away.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Anything else for Meico, or plans during downtime (day or two)?


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 will purchase another spare battery and some provisions for the next trip.


Android Mechanic Level 1

The fact that you still can't upload custom avatars is retarded

Did we qualify be be able to request anything from the armory?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Sorry, been a crappy week so far. Here is what I came up with as a split:

If we sell the flight suit and datapad at 10% under market price I come up with 130 credits, or 32.5 credits each. Plus the 125 credits from the cred sticks, plus the 200 credits from the Sarigar we got a grand total of 357.5 for that mission.

Val'nor tries to be brave for the medic "I only was grazed by the guy with the goggles, so I think I just need to rest for the night, but thank you Meico." he stifles a yawn "In the morning we'll find a place to sell these things, and I might pick up some other gear, maybe we can get a deal on a second hand sniper rifle, and some other stuff."


In space, no one can hear you scream
Bast Ardsley wrote:
Did we qualify be be able to request anything from the armory?

That's not a thing.

You can assume you are able to sell the unclaimed gear and have a chance to make purchases. List out anything you buy. Otherwise, we'll continue...


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater sleeps, not intending to buy anything at the moment.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Hmm, Val'nor can use sniper weapons, but he can use long arms? Odd.

Val'nor wants to buy:

2x Serum of Healing (mk1), that's it.


Tensions on Aballon as previously unknown biome is discovered.

Anacite excavations in the Aballon region west of the Striving megaplex have uncovered an enclosed biome that was hidden nearly a mile below the planet's surface. The biome is reported to include unique several species of flora and an isolated colony of khizars.

A group of Xenowardens has moved in to block further excavation and protect the biome and its inhabitants. A Xenowarden delegation maintains an arkship and outpost at the nearby Frozen Nelumbo ice well, presumably to dissuade the anacites from destroying the limited pockets of organic life remaining on Aballon.

Anacite representative Tier-7-Diplomat explained to the Pact council that excavation in the region has ceased until the situation is investigated, but made it clear that lawlessness or hostilities from Xenowardens would be countered with extreme prejudice.


Venture-Captain, Nomad Section

The next afternoon, Sarigar calls you to meet in the hangar. Once you are together, he begins without preamble. "Based on what you gleaned from the ghoul's datapad, we know that her ship, the Endless Threnody, is disabled and stranded in the Drift. Her notes mention the Unbounded Wayfarer but not the location of our lost ship."

"Earlier today, We pulled some strings with our more reputable Eoxian contacts to get more information, but they’ve disavowed knowledge of the Endless Threnody entirely; this likely confirms our suspicions that the Endless Threnody is connected with the Corpse Fleet, a group of Eoxian separatists who refuse to work alongside the living."

"We have the location of the Endless Threnody in the Drift, courtesy of the ghoul's datapad. Since we know its coordinates, we can get to it before they repair their Drift engine and escape"

"This is the Loreseeker," Sarigar gestures to the space ship parked in the hangar behind him ,"a Pegasus-class ship that’s one of the fastest and lightest in the Society’s fleet. I want you take it, track down this Corpse Fleet ship and find out where the Unbounded Wayfarer fell."

"Questions?"

Picture of the Loreseeker added to Roll20.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor looks at Sarigar, then at the ship, then back to Sarigar. His mouth falls open, and he says "You're giving us a ship?" Then he looks at his companions "Do any of you know how to fly this beautiful thing?"


Android Mechanic Level 1

Glancing at Val Bast says, "I can fly it." transferring his gaze to Sarigar, "What's the pay for this job?"


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater, who has his finger buried to the second knuckle in his nose, states in a nasally voice, "Me fly. Lasereater gots Goblin power ... called Da'nak. All whiz bangers work when me use."


Venture-Captain, Nomad Section

Sarigar arches an eyebrow. "Giving you? No, but the Society is issuing it to you to complete your mission. It is a showing of trust, which extends both ways, and I hope you will care for the Loreseeker as if it were your own."

"Now, before you set out, I suggest you assign crew positions and get familiar with the ship -- including its weaponry and defenses. The Corpse Fleet consists of violent separatists who view living creatures as chattel and prey. I would prepare for a fight, not a negotiation. If they’re willing to talk, be prepared for treachery."

Culture check for more info...

To Bast, he adds, "The Society will reward you 500 credits each -- assuming you return the Loreseeker intact, and without unsanctioned alterations," with a glance at Lasereater.

"Anything else?"

Crew info in the OOC thread.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 nods with excitement at the news that the group will be piloting a ship. "I call gunner. You know I'm a natural. I'll blow that corpse fleet out of space! I just point and fire, right?"


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"Me keep ship flying. Make it runs better, too when stupid longshanks not watching," Lasereater whispers when Sarigar is out of earshot.

+8 to engineering, +7 piloting. Best if Lasereater takes engineering position or second gunner


Android Mechanic Level 1

Bast looks at Lasereater "I am fairly sure even if you can't see Sarigar, any changes you make the ship, he will notice when we get back, so let's keep the modifications to a minimum"

Bast is a 8 Pilot and a 10 Computers, he is good with either


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater gives Bast an open mouthed stare and then a scowl, "Leaves unseen mods to Lasereater. Lasereater leave being last to fight to half shanks."


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor asks "Hmm, how mysterious, while the Eoxian's (Eoxianii??) disavow the 'Endless Threnody' someone must know something about it."

He opens up his datapad and hooks into the net.
Computer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 <- Query: 'Endless Threnody' + 'Crew'
Computer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27 <- Query: 'Endless Threnody' + 'Recent News'
Computer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27 <- Query: 'Endless Threnody' + 'Corpse Fleet'

Val'nor "Maybe that will give us some intel we can use"


In space, no one can hear you scream

Unfortunately, Val'nor can find no reference to the Endless Threnody on any open source search. Lasereater recalls some information to amplify what you read on related links...

The Corpse Fleet is composed of renegade undead who broke off from Eox's navy when their home planet signed the Absalom Pact. Refusing to cooperate with the inferior worlds of the living, the first defectors disappeared beyond the edges of the solar system. In the depths of space, the newly formed Corpse Fleet regrouped and swore to oppose the unity of the Pact Worlds and their former Vesk foes. The government of Eox has disavowed the renegade undead, but many suspect some of the Bone Sages secretly support them.

Regarding their tech, you read that they often use necrotech creations, infusing necromantic effects into their equipment and weapons. Corpse Fleet vessels are frequently airless vessels festooned with bone spikes and powered by magic as well as technology.

*

You board the Loreseeker and take your positions. The space ship has seen some action -- wear and tear and patches to the hull are evident -- but it is a solid, well-build vessel. With everyone strapped in, Bast lights up the engines, which settle into a warm, resonant hum. After getting clearance from Absalom Sector Control, Bast flies the ship up and away from the space station. As you follow the assigned routing, you get a remarkable view of the massive station against the tableau of the distant sun and the Armada: hundreds of ships and smaller platforms arrayed in a chaotic swarm around Abasalom Station.

The time it takes to get clear of the Armada traffic gives your Drift engine time to calculate your route to the coordinates from Exegara's datapad.

Time of Travel: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 1, 2) = 9 days.

Bast pushes forward the thrust lever and activates the Drift engine. There is a momentary wind up of power, causing the lights to dim and screens to flicker, and then you enter Drift space with an inaudible *pop*. Absalom Station, the Armada, the Sun and stars are gone... now you travel through an empty void of pink-and-purple light patterns and shifting matterless clouds of energy.

Plans for the 9 days, or fast-forward to arrival?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Just had a panic attack about the whole 'airless vessel' thing, and Val'nor doesn't own a spacesuit. Then I read that all armor has some protections for walking around in a vacuum. So, nevermind...=)

Val'nor sits at his station, with his jaw hanging open, "I can't remember a time that I didn't want to leave that damn station and go explore space. Now I'm actually doing it. Holy Crap!

I say fast forward


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 kicks his feet back up on the ship's dash board and lights up a cigar. He practices blowing smoke rings as he admires the shifting patterns of the drift. "Wake me up when there is something to kill."

He will spend the duration of the journey lazing about the ship and familiarizing himself with the ship's weapon systems when he becomes bored.

I'm good with fast forwarding.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Read the rules on crafting, definitely different. Same cost essentially (UPBs vs coins, but same amount) We have a tech workshop but we don't have any UPBs, so passing on that. Crafted items gain hardness, Hit Points, and saving throws of as if it were 2 higher.

Lasereater gets bored.


Highly-anticipated movie premier makes history.

The Wrath of Karzoug, the third and final movie of the popular Rise of the Runelords franchise, broke attendance records at its premier showing last night. The movie was shown in full 3-D holo-vision, officially from the Hamisfore Theatorium but streamed to a large number of linked venues across the Pact Worlds. Theatorium owner, Jebodah Hamisfore, triumphantly declared that total attendance was over 1.1 million.

Starring the veteran actor Kayle Li as the villan Runelord Karzoug, the movie series is a fanciful retelling of a popular pre-Gap story from lost Golarion. The series follows the rise and eventual fall of the powerful wizard. Critics dismiss the series as candy-coated tripe, pointing out several inconsistencies from accepted lore. Other, more hardline opponents, say the movies disrespect the long dead and forgotten.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Unfortunately, there is little to do during the transit through Drift space. You do your best to stay active and productive. Luckily, you arrive before Lasereater starts getting destructive in his boredom.

A chime sounds through the ship, alerting you of your imminent arrival. You drop out of Drift space and back into normal space, again with an inaudible *pop*. After more than a week of swirling hues and shifting lights, the star-filled black of normal space is somewhat jarring.

The Endless Threnody is not present. You check the navigation readout and confirm you are at the correct coordinates, but the Corpse Fleet ship is gone.

Science Officer: make a Computers check, including the +2 modifier from the Loreseeker's sensors.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Not sure how the mechanics of this work, but are we aware of how long our travel time will be? if so then...

Val'nor sets up an alert for the sensors, if they detect a nearby vessel (starting at about 20 hexes(2x the sensors range)), if we get relatively close we should know it.

Computer: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 = 22


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor's scan picks up the trace of a ship's emissions. They are several days old and quite dispersed, but form enough of a trail to follow...


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"Follows ship, now! Stupid black space nofun." Lasereater bounces up and down, agitated in his excitement to do something.


Android Mechanic Level 1

Bast punches in the new information and starts to follow doing whatever he can to follow quickly but also shield us from being scanned If that is possible


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor will continue to use passive scanning to locate the ship.

Computer: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27
Computer: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 = 24

I don't understand something, is the undead ship stranded 'IN' drift space? Is it possible to fight or otherwise engage a ship in drift space?


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Yes it is possible, the Drift is just another plane accessible through technology, but we're not in the Drift any more

GM wrote:
You drop out of Drift space and back into normal space, again with an inaudible *pop*.

Lasereater will help with astrogation.

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20; Another +2 if we're still within pact worlds, which I doubt

151 to 200 of 1,154 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder: Nomad Section All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.