Starfinder: Nomad Section

Game Master nomadicc


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,159 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Venture-Captain, Nomad Section

Your communicators suddenly chirp for an incoming transmission...

"Nomads, I..." Sarigar coughs, pausing to recover as he is clearly still weak. "I have some serious news. The colony was able to get the communications array partially working again. We’ve picked up some chatter that reveals a large Azlanti ship approaching orbit. It’s the vessel — I believe it’s called the Barazad — that brought the Azlanti here to ransack the colony."

"Even with control of the garrison’s cannons, I’m afraid the ship will be able to destroy the settlement with impunity. I will reactivate the comm jammer and buy us a little time, but it won't take them long to realize the garrison is defeated."

"Please hurry... get to the Loreseeker and intercept the Barazad before it can rain death upon us!"


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"We goes to ship now! Must boards Ass lanty ship for cords to May co"

Lasereater takes off at a dead run pulling away from the party.

'Lasereater gets ship warmed up!"


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 races after Lasereater.


Male Trox 4th Level Solarian

Goro will run after them as well

"I am a fair pilot if you need me"


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"Dis good point. Last pilot eaten by worms. Big Bug flies and avoids worms?"


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Val'nor screams at the runners "We have Hoverbikes! Lets take them!" He takes a look around as he runs out of the ship, if we missed anything shiny, he'll try to grab it. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

When he gets to the bike he rode in on, he will drive full throttle back to the ship.

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Stupid Dwarf, get back to your own campaign!


In space, no one can hear you scream

Spurred by Sarigar's call for help, you race outside the ruined ship. Val'nor jumps onto his hovertrike, plugs in the coordinates for the Loreseeker's landing zone and speeds off, weaving through the jungle trees. Laserater and Blax-9 follow suit. Goro finds the trike a tad uncomfortable, but the two normal-sized seats work for his large-sized ass.

Driving as fast as safely manageable, it still takes nearly three hours to reach the Loreseeker.

Perception DC 15:
As you climb on board, you notice some things in the cabin are amiss: things knocked over or strewn about, bits of animal dung, a strange ozone smell. You see some movement from the corner of your eye -- a hobgar ducks into a small nook and disappears...

You run to your stations and begin startup and launch procedures!

Standby for a post in the discussion thread regarding some changes to how we run space combat.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Lasereater hops in the engineer's seat, "Go Big Bug, Go!"


Male Trox 4th Level Solarian

Perception - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

"Oh no! A Hobgar, quick little goblin, after it. We don't want it chewing on the power cables!"


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"Izza wut? Big Bug not know how flies ship?"


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Val'nor smacks his head "I thought we locked the ship up? If whatever that is has mucked up the systems, this'll be a short trip."

He then hops in the Science seat, and starts running Diagnostics on the ship systems.

Computers: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 = 17


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Blax-9 settles into the gunnery station and begins lighting a cigar. "It's just a bug. You all worry too much!"


In space, no one can hear you scream

Its been a while, but hobgars are more like chimps than bugs.

By the time Goro gets on board, the tiny hobgar is gone into the narrow nook. Val'nor checks the ship's diagnostics, finding a number of minor anomalies throughout the ship but everything within normal limits.

Goro finds the pilot's chair but its not exactly suited to his big frame. He makes some makeshift adjustments and wedges himself into the station.

The Loreseeker starts up quickly, systems lighting up in sequence as the engines hum to life. You take off with a roar of thrusters, slowly rising from the fog-shrouded surface of Nakondis and steadily picking up speed. Goro guides the ship into a acceleration run, gaining tremendous speed before pulling up in a fast climb to orbit.

As you clear Nakondis's atmosphere, you immediately find the Barazad on your sensors. It is in the vicinity of one of the drones you disabled on your way in. The Azlanti ship detects you as well, coming about on an intercept course. The enemy ship is a medium explorer craft of a similar class to the Loreseeker.

Round One: Goro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 vs Barazad: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

The Barazad closes into engagement range faster than you'd expect!

Please post actions!


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor balances the Shields
computer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Divert power to engines for the +2 piloting check

"Big Bug show us what it got!"

Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 fires the coil gun at the Barazad.

Gunnery Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 2) = 12


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Retcon
Val'nor will scan the enemy ship...
29 was the original roll total.

He has these pieces of info he can get:
Basic Information
Defenses
Weapons
Load
Other

We know (or you told us) the Basics
so I think we'd then get Defenses, and for every 5 point the roll exceeds the DC, we'd get the next item, until they are all known.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Is it always in that order or do you get to pick it?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

The Rules are vague, at the least the notes i have. I Think it's in that order. So, if you exceed the DC by 20 then you'd get it all.

BTW, I show the DC as being "The DC for this check is equal to 5 + 1–1/2 x the tier of the starship being scanned + its bonus from defensive countermeasures." Is that correct?

Do we have any defensive countermeasures? Is our ship only a DC of 8 to get information from a scan? Val'nor needs to do something about that.


Male Trox 4th Level Solarian

Actually I lied, I forgot pilot is off dex, I am not a good pilot anymore, anyone else better than a 7?


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater is a +7 as well


In space, no one can hear you scream

With a 12 Dex, Goro should have a +8 modifier, +9 total with the ship's maneuverability bonus. Of course, I still don't have your point bought abilities yet...

Round One

Val'nor makes a scan of the enemy ship, coming up with a quick download of useful information.

Barazad scan results:

Medium explorer
Speed 8; Maneuverability good (turn 1)

AC 14; TL 14
HP 55; DT —; CT 11
Shields basic 20 (forward 5, port 5, starboard 5, aft 5)

Weapons: (Forward) coilgun (4d4), (Port) light laser cannon (2d4), (Turret) light aeon torpedo launcher* (3d6)

Power Core Arcus Maximum (130 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic

Crew Complement 6 (minimum 1, maximum 6)

The Barazad's science officer hones their weapons in on your engine system.

Barazad Lock On (DC 19): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Lasereater diverts power to enhance the Loreseeker's thrusters, which Goro puts to good use, throwing the ship into a series of erratic turns.

Goro Evade (DC 14): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 2 = 26

The Barazad comes in strong... a little too strong, and overshoots the mark slightly, leaving them exposed to attack.

Barazad Aggressive Pull (DC 19): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Blax-9 fires the coilgun, hitting the Barazad square in the tail, burning through their aft shields and cratering the hull.

The Barazad launches a torpedo and fires a laser cannon, but Goro's deft maneuvering denies them a solid lock. The torpedo flies!

Barazad captain Encourage (DC 19): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Barazad light laser cannon vs AC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
Barazad light aeon torpedo vs TL 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11; Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 4) = 11

*

Round Two: Goro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 vs Barazad: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

The Azlanti pilot recovers, barely, from his attack run, managing to retain the overall initiative.

Actions?


In space, no one can hear you scream
Starship Status wrote:

Loreseeker

Shields (F/P/S/A): 40 (10/10/10/10)
Hull: 55 of 55 (CT 11)
Critical Damage: None

*

Barazad
Shields (F/P/S/A): 15 (5/5/5/0)
Hull: 48 of 55 (CT 11)
Critical Damage: None


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 wipes the sweat from his brow and fires the coil gun again at the Barazad.

Gunnery Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 1) = 4


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater hops on a laser and fires at will and also at Steve.

Gunner: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


In space, no one can hear you scream

Please specify the quadrant you are both firing at. Also, damage for Lasereater's attack?


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 is firing at the forward quadrant of the ship.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor attempts to Target the enemy ships Engines
Computer: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 2 = 34

Next shot Crits on a 19 or 20


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater fires at the same side as Blax.

Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5


Male Trox 4th Level Solarian

Goro will continue to play defense until he sees an opening

Pilot Evade DC14 - 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 2 = 17


In space, no one can hear you scream

Round Two

Lasereater switches out from the engine room to a weapon station. The Barazad engineer powers up their weapons.

Val'nor hones in your weapons against the Barazad's engines. The enemy science officer fails to re-balance their shields.

Both Goro and the Barazad's pilot put their starships through evasive maneuvers. Despite this, the gunners on both ships make precise shots.

Blax-9 and Lasereater pummel through the Barazad's forward shields and damage their coilgun turret. The Azlanti ship hits your starboard shields with laser fire and a torpedo slams into your hull.

Dice:

Barazad engineer Divert to Guns DC 13: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Barazad science officer Balance DC 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Barazad pilot Evade DC 14: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Barazad captain Encourage DC 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Barazad light laser vs AC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 = 4
Barazad light aeon torpedo vs TL 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22; Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 5) = 9 = 10

Critical System: 1d100 ⇒ 54 = weapons... 1d4 ⇒ 1 = coilgun!

*

Round Three: Goro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 vs Barazad: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

The Barazad's pilot turns to counter Goro and maintains the position of advantage.

Actions?


In space, no one can hear you scream
Starship Status wrote:

Loreseeker

Shields (F/P/S/A): 30 (10/10/0/10)
Hull: 51 of 55 (CT 11)
Critical Damage: None

*

Barazad
Shields (F/P/S/A): 10 (0/5/5/0)
Hull: 44 of 55 (CT 11)
Critical Damage: Coilgun Turret (glitching)


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 again targets the forward sector of the Barazad.

Gunnery Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 4) = 13


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Computer: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 2 = 26 <- Re-Balance shields

Shields: (F/P/S/A): 30 (8/7/7/8)


Male Trox 4th Level Solarian

Goro is starting to get the feel for The Loreseeker and is tired of being on defense and tries something a little stupid

"Hang on and be ready to fire on my mark!"

Hit The Breaks - Pilot - 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 = 30

Goro attempts to make the Barazad pilot think The Loreseeker is getting ready to accelerate away and at the last second, slams everything into reverse!

If he succeeds, he will drop us into the starboard side allowing only their turret to engage (which is damaged?) and lines them up in our forward arc so we can still strike at their bow (I think this is possible if I am understanding the rule, let me know if I am totally wrong)

Goro shouts "Now! Open Fire!"


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

of notes there are no shields forward and aft right now

To hit Laser: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

"NO! You eat lasers!"


In space, no one can hear you scream

Round Three

The Barazad's engineer continues to struggle, failing to properly divert power.

Val'nor balances out your shield energy, and his Azlanti counterpart does the same, though their shields are much worse off than yours.

Goro puts the Loreseeker through a risky stunt... and it pays off! The Barazad is caught out of position, unable to use its forward-firing laser.

Blax-9 and Lasereater focus on the same spot, easily burning through their shields again and blasting the hull. You further damage the Barazad's coilgun. The Azlanti fire back. The laser shot misses but the torpedo tracks on target, burning down your port shields.

Dice:

Barazad engineer Divert to guns DC 13: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Barazad science officer Balance DC 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Barazad captain Encourage DC 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Barazad pilot Evade DC 14: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 = 21

Barazad light laser vs AC 13: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Barazad light aeon torpedo vs TL 13: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15; Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 1) = 7

Critical System: 1d100 ⇒ 46 = weapons... 1d4 ⇒ 1 = coilgun, again.

Actions?


In space, no one can hear you scream
Starship Status wrote:

Loreseeker

Shields (F/P/S/A): 23 (8/0/7/8)
Hull: 51 of 55 (CT 11)
Critical Damage: None

*

Barazad
Shields (F/P/S/A): 7 (0/2/2/3)
Hull: 28 of 55 (CT 11)
Critical Damage: Coilgun Turret (malfunctioning)


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater thinks about hopping back to engineering to regen some shields, but decides to keep shooting.

"Burn stoopid Ass lanties!"

To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 fires on the sector where the torpedoes are launching from.

Gunnery Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 1) = 7


Male Trox 4th Level Solarian

How did the Barazad fire the light laser at us? The whole point of moving to the starboard side was to limit their weapons to only the turret and you keep saying Coilgun Turret is what we are hitting but the turret is the torpedo, the coilgun in only forward arc? I am very confused on what the hell is going on

Also what's the init this round?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Computer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Rebalance the shields

Shields (F/P/S/A): 23 (6/6/6/5)

Val'nor Shouts "Our shields are balanced-ish, keep them off our ass...Please!


Male Trox 4th Level Solarian

Hit the Breaks - Pilot Check - 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 = 30

Goro puts The Loreseeker into more evasive maneuvers to keep us on the starboard side

"Blax! Light them up!"

You can fire two weapons at a -4 to each each round if you want


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Only helps if they're pointing the same direction

To hit Laser: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!"


In space, no one can hear you scream

Round Four

The Barazad's crew team up to divert power into and balance their shields. Val'nor rebalances your shields again.

Goro puts the Loreseeker through another hard braking maneuver. The Barazad gives up the defense and closes for guns!

Its laser shot misses but the torpedo blast burns your aft shields and impacts the hull. Lasereater and Blax-9 hit back hard. Your shots knock their port laser off track.

Dice:

Barazad captain Encourage engineer (DC 15): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Barazad engineer Divert to shields (DC 13): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 = 29
Barazad science officer Balance shields (DC 18): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Barazad pilot Aggressive Pull (DC 14): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Light Laser vs AC 13: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10; Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
Light Aeon Torpedo vs TL 13: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20; Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 3) = 8

Critical System: 1d100 ⇒ 54 = Weapons... 1d4 ⇒ 2 = port laser.

*

Round Five: Goro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 vs Barazad: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Goro finally gains the position of advantage. It looks like the Barazad, badly damaged and losing the battle, may try to separate for range and either pummel you from long range or retreat.

Actions?


In space, no one can hear you scream
Starship Status wrote:

Loreseeker

Shields (F/P/S/A): 18 (6/6/6/0)
Hull: 48 of 55 (CT 11)
Critical Damage: None

*

Barazad
Shields (F/P/S/A): 10 (0/3/3/4)
Hull: 19 of 55 (CT 11)
Critical Damage: Forward Coilgun (malfunctioning), Port Laser (glitching)


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 fires on the forward sector.

Gunnery Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 3) = 7

Crit: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 1, 1) = 7


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor attempts to plug the new hole in the ships shields:

Computer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

oops....
Shields (F/P/S/A): 18 (5/4/4/5)

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,159 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder: Nomad Section All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.