Starfinder: Nomad Section

Game Master nomadicc


951 to 1,000 of 1,083 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 follows the others through the hatch.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Lasereater scurries through the open hatch and into corridor. Blax-9 follows. Bast shakes off the daze but still appears a bit confused. He looks around, trying to find the creature. Val'nor sprints past him to join the others inside.

The worm bursts from the ground beside Bast and bites with its needly teeth. It bites deep, latching onto Bast's leg.

Synapse Worm bite vs Bast KAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28; Damage (P): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 ... and grappled!

Actions from everyone!

Note: Bast is at 0 SP, 22 HP


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Once he is inside the Hatch, Val'nor will try to shoot the thing attached to Bast.

ToHit_Pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Dam_Pistol: 1d6 ⇒ 1

I don't have a copy of my charsheet here at work, I THINK those are the correct to hit and damage numbers.


Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 turns and fires also on the worm.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 = 23
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater steps back outside and fires his reaction cannon at the creature. (4/6 rounds)

To hit KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 1


In space, no one can hear you scream

Blax-9 and Lasereater clip the worm with a couple well-placed shots, but do not cause any major damage. Val'nor tries, but he finds it difficult to fire around Bast.

Bast struggles to break from the worm's needle teeth, but can't get away. The worm continues to grind painfully into his leg.

Bast Escape (acrobatics) DC 26: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Synapse Worm bite vs Bast KAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30; Damage (P): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Bast at 0 SP, 12 HP. Actions?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor again tries to shoot the worm

ToHit_Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Dam_Pistol: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater drops the reaction cannon and pulls put his arc pistol firing quickly.

To hit: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 1 = 6

To hit: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 1 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 'lectric


Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 fires on the worm again.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 4 = 13
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


In space, no one can hear you scream

Trying to thread a shot between Bast and the worm latched onto him, Blax-9 and Lasereater miss their target. Val'nor lands a telling shot, but the creature keeps its grip on Bast.

Bast fails to get free again. He feels faint as the thing continues to bleed him and tighten its grip. The worm starts dragging Bast towards the forest.

Bast escape: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Synapse Worm bite vs Bast KAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25; Damage (P): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Actions? Ye inside will need to move for LoS.


Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 moves to get line of sight and fires on the worm again.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 4 = 13
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater leaps back on to the ground and fires some more.

To Hit: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 4 = 9
To Hit: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5


In space, no one can hear you scream

Blax-9 and Lasereater chase, firing wildly at the worm and failing to hit it.

Ya'll have any abilities or any other options than pew-pew?

Val'nor's action...


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor looks at the Worm and Bast and says. "S$%!!" Then he jumps down and tries to grab Bast's leg and pulls!


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Not that I'm gonna waste on this worm

To hit: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 4 = 12
To hit: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 4 = 3


Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 will draw his survival knife and will try to cut the worm out.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor curses and rushes in, trying to pull Bast away from the worm. With the last of his strength, Bast finally wrenches the worm's jaws free and staggers a few feet away.

Bast escape: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 2 = 26

Unfortunately, the huge worm persists. It lunges and bites Bast again, this time ripping into his neck. Bast falls, bleeding out.

Synapse Worm bite vs Bast KAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15; Damage (P): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Lasereater continues to spray shots around the general area. Blax-9 goes for a more effective attack, drawing his knife and stabbing the worm.

I moved your tokens for you...

At Val'nor's action!


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor will grab his baton and takes a swing at the worm. If he cant feint to get a trick attack.

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Baton_ToHit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Baton_Dam: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trick_Attack: 1d8 ⇒ 5 <- if applicable


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor smacks the worm hard with his baton. The worm lets go of Bast and spins on him, flashing its toothy maw. It makes a disgusting noise and spits another gout of sparking spittle.

Val'nor only: Electric Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8 and dazed for 1 round. DC 12 Reflex save for half damage and no daze.

Actions from everyone!


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater stops hopping around and sticks out his tongue and closes one eye bearing down for a single impressive shot.

To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 lectric


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 <- Evasion applies, I think.


Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 stabs the worm again.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor dives away from the shocking spit, completely avoiding it!

Lasereater makes an erratic dance before firing but his aim is good enough. The laser leaves a burn mark across the worm's back.

Blax-9 takes another stab, glancing the blade ineffectively off its rubbery skin.

At Val'nor!


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"It eats it cuz it likes it!"

Lasereater shoots again with a little twirl and spin around his back.

To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor laughs at the worm, and tries to hit it again with the Baton.

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Baton_ToHit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Baton_Dam: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Trick_Attack: 1d8 ⇒ 4 <- if applicable


Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 keeps stabbing.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor moves, tricking the worm into thinking he's backing away, then smashes the thing over the head when it lunges after him. The baton hits with a sickly noise and satisfying impact. The worm flops to the ground, twitching a few times before curling up and lying still.

End of Combat!

Bast is dead.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Medicine: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Val'nor bends over and checks for a pulse, and confirms that Bast is, indeed, dead. He says "Wow, this sucks! Does anyone know if he had a family?


In space, no one can hear you scream

Bast is, indeed, dead. He has some worthwhile gear you may not want to leave behind. Statblock is in OOC tab.

The Azlanti trooper is wearing their distinctive plate armor. He also has a survival knife and imperial pacification rifle with 22 longarm rounds.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor is interested in the Rifle. Unless someone else wants it. I will take Basts gear, but just to hold onto it. We might need it, and I think Bast would want us to have it.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"We takes his teeth for his families?" Lasereater shrugs picking up the survival knife and walking over to Bast.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater will also loot Bast's body after he removes his incisors ... for Bast's kids of course, not at all to make a necklace out of.


In space, no one can hear you scream

You loot the bodies, Lasereater making a bloody mess in the process. The three of you then proceed inside the hatch.

This sleek hall is well lit by gold-trimmed sconces and the blinking lights of a wall-mounted terminal near an exterior hatch to the west. The eastern end of the hall is crushed and collapsed, leaving only a doorway in an alcove to the southwest and another doorway in the center of the south wall.

Map updated.


Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 will cautiously open both doors.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater boldly strides through the door with a pistol in each hand.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Follows the others into the ship?


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor looks around, somewhat confused and completely missing the terminal, while Lasereater barges through the southern door and Blax-9 cautiously opens the eastern.

Lasereater finds himself in the ship's enormous engine room, which did not fare well in the ship’s crash. Huge turbines are knocked askew, wires hang loose, and red warning lights flare around the room. Most of the room is covered in moss and creeping vines. Besides the door Lasereater entered, there's another to the east, which is askew in its frame. What was once a door to the south is now nothing but charred slag, destroyed in an explosion that seems much more recent than the other damage to the room.

Lasereater & Val'nor: Perception checks please.

Blax-9 opens his door and finds a darkened room beyond. He switches on his flashlight to look around. It seems to be the ruined remains of a laboratory. Something thumps in the shadows. Blax-9 flicks his light back to see the rotted remains of an ancient Azlanti scientist climbing to its feet. It exhales a puff of stale dust and it lets out a dry groan. A second zombie comes up beside it.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Roll initiative and please post actions if you beat the above.

Map updated.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

"All brokes in here. Engines bad. Stupid lights hurts Lasereater's eyes."

Lasereater shouts back as he walks to the skewed door.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


In space, no one can hear you scream

Before he makes a few steps into the engine room, Lasereater spies two creatures hiding in the shadowy nooks of the ruined drive. They are winged snakes with spines running down their length. They bear an uncanny resemblance to the magical icon he holds: electrovores!

Marked on map and picture shared to your journals.

Lasereater hears a commotion from Blax-9's direction.

Val'nor is caught stuck in hesitation for a moment.

Blax-9 Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Blax-9 is shocked still by the zombies. They shamble up and one smashes him hard in the face. The other reaches around the doorjam, trying to rend flesh.

Zombie slam vs Blax-9 KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21; Damage (B): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Lasereater initiative? Actions for all!


Male Android Soldier 3; SP 24/24; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 29/29; rp 3/5; Perception +2; Init +4; Ref +5, Fort+4, Will+3 Azimuth Rifle +8 (1 charges used)

Blax-9 takes a step back and fires on the lead zombie. "We got stinking walking dead over here fellas!"

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater hears the shout and pauses, "K, lil 'lectro vores. Lasereater be right back to plays with you."

He backs out to the door and then sprints toward Blax, "Half shanks fears not! Lasereater saves him!"

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

He shoots with the arc pistol if he can.

To hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 and arcs for 2.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor Screams "More Undead!"

Val'nor starts shooting.

ToHit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Loots:

clear spindle aeon stone
tactical pike (The White Fire Trident); illuminating and ominous weapon fusions

mithral datapad holders
gold bracelets
ornamental styli

3 x ceremonial armor
3 x survival knives
3 x tactical semi auto pistol

Salvage in cargo hold (1,500 UPBs)


In space, no one can hear you scream

Summary of the live session, to get Blax-9 up to speed...

The zombies were shocking at first, but proved to be an easy foe. They moved sluggishly and everyone kept on the move and out of their grasp. The zombies were resistant to normal, kinetic bullets, but laser fire and other energy damage were effective.

After the zombies were destroyed, Lasereater ran straight back into the engine room, pointing and calling out the electrovores. He effectively taunted them with a little dance, and they obliged by attacking. The flying snake creatures dove in, both releasing electric bursts over the group. The nimble fliers were hard to hit and hit hard in return.

During the fight with the electrovores, you gained an unexpected ally... a massive trox solarian, nicknamed Goro (for now), waded into the battle. Blax-9 eventually shot one of them out the air, and the second crawled through a gap in the firewall and fled.

Goro quickly explained his sudden arrival. He is part of the colonist group, but after the Azlanti attacked they locked him in a cage outside of the village. After your group helped liberate Madelon's Landing, the colonists found and freed him. He ran to help you, mainly to rescue Cedona.

Val'nor attempted to use the terminal to gather information and struggled with the Azlanti language. An ancient electronic valet appeared on the screen, admonishing you as intruders and of 'lesser races.' Lasereater ended the conversation with a laser blast.

With your big new ally leading the way, you pressed further into the ancient crashed ship. The path led you into the well-appointed suite of an Azlanti noble, marked by heraldry depicting a flaming trident. There you encountered an old adjutant robot. It attempted to warn you off, again with language about your lesser blood, and you learned that the ship, named the Royal Venture, was the personal vessel of Parept Ameondria 'of the glorious Azlanti Star Empire.'

The short conversation devolved into a shoot out, of course. The adjutant robot proved tough but on its own, it was no real match. Goro finished it off with a smashing blow, driving its head module straight into its chassis.

From the noble's quarters you collected the magical whitefire trident and some myriad valuables. The adjutant robot was also embedded with an aeon stone.

Moving on, you entered a demolished cargo hold. There, three Azlanti troopers were hiding among the scaffolding overhead. You spotted the ambush and dispatched them in a quick firefight. Among the wreckage, Lasereater scavenged some UPBs.

We actually got a lot more progress than I expected! The Roll20 map is updated, and I placed some rat tokens to provide visibility into explored areas behind you. You're currently in the ruined cargo hold. Here's the description again...

The northern end of this partially destroyed area is a tangled mess of debris. Catwalks stretch above from the wreckage, with ladders bolted to the walls underneath. The ceiling here is 20 feet high. A corridor leads out to the northeast and there is a door on the east wall. An enormous airlock door stands to the south, bent badly out of shape, with a glowing computer terminal on the wall next to it.


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Will check the computer for logs or something.

Can he take 10 on this check?

if so, 22

if not:

Computer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Technomancer 3 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 14 // EAC: 15 // F/R/W: 2/4/3)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 0/18
  • Hit Points: 9/17
  • Resolve:3/4
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Laser Pistol Battery: 6/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 4/4
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater will scout the corridor to the northeast a bit while Valnir works on the terminal


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor has more success with this terminal than the last one, but the response is almost identical. Again, the AI valet appears in the form of a holographic bust of a fussy, middle-aged Azlanti man made of tiny blue glyphs. It sneers, speaking in Azlanti. You again? You are enemies of the Aeon Throne and should be exterminated. Lesser beings are not welcome on the Royal Venture and you sully it with your disgusting presence.

Lasereater finds the long corridor is in remarkably good condition given the rest of the wrecked ship and the ages its been here.


I can't pick an avatar yet....


In space, no one can hear you scream
Gorobacca wrote:
I can't pick an avatar yet....

You can still post for the game...

Also, 1K posts!

951 to 1,000 of 1,083 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder: Nomad Section All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.