SR's - Silent Gods (Inactive)

Game Master stormraven


1,001 to 1,050 of 2,582 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Ezekiel goes back to the unconscious form of Aerik, checking his wounds. "He's hurt bad, but I've stopped the bleeding. And he's not dead right now though can't say for sure how long he has." Ignoring the voice is difficult, only able to be done from much practice tuning out worried family members as her performed procedures on their relatives.

Satisfied there is no immediate danger to Aerik at present, he turns to Lyrica. "You need to stay calm, Lyrica. You'll exacerbate your wounds if you go on like that." Ezekiel gives her his best glare, hoping if nothing else, the voice turns to him instead.


Jak seems about to make a wisecrack at Lyrica's expense when he glances to his side, seeing the telltale signs of her growing panic. He gets her attention, his grin becoming a rare sincere encouragement as he mouths, 'Don't let him get to you'.

Baddie wrote:
"It is and I am. I am the Forgotten... and now we are introduced, save for one. There is Aerik... doing poorly, I think. Marcus... newly recovered. Lovely Lyrica who's Goddess is seemingly absent, 'Doc', and you are Jak of the family of Howell. And you come from a witch ridiculously named Zarzanna and are armed by someone called Merl. But what is Doc's name? And weave me a tale of your adventures Jak Howell." He chuckles, "Unless my ears deceive you may yet get the girl with the tale of your dangers thus far excluding my minor inclusion. You certainly have one hanging upon you like a disease."

His facade of bravado mixed with ernest fear comes back as the team slowly backs out of the room. "I like this game. Girls like a guy who exchanges brave words with danger. I got nothing brave, but I'll be sure to shade it that way when I retell this. Let me give it a try." He pauses to consider what he's been able to observe about their opponent. "You are the Forgottten. Long-sealed but now awake. The size of a bear with the ears of a bat. Who can see in the dark and holds dominion where lights can't reach. Who has a powerful hunger." There is no pause, but Jak tosses in one more line… fishing. "Who's touch is a black ice in contrast to his pale skin."

"That about get it right?" Jak listens for the response, hoping to catch any false-hoods or lies hidden there-in. Sense Motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8. Dang... oh well. Maybe it'll be enough.

Again he mouths back, We're still ready to run, right?


Also, if we've had enough time for a Second Wind, Jak will use his now (in case we hit resistance on our way out). 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10. HP is now maxed @ 10.


Gotta go drive in a blizzard, so I don't know when I'll get home, but I will definitely use my second wind when we get the chance after we (hopefully successfully) flee.


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

If anyone pours a potion down my throat and gets me consious, I too would like to use my second wind. lol.


Do we have pots left? I thought I used the last one we had in the party to get Marcus on his feet. Is that incorrect?


Rat Bastard

Truthfully, I don't recall. I thought you guys had a couple left but I wasn't tracking it. I could roll through the transcript to double-check.
Since you guys are looking to pull out and not get in a fight with the Forgotten today, I'll say Second Winds and TDWs can be done during this conversation. Aerik could certainly benefit from a TDW even if you don't have pots left.


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Lyrica who is still hanging onto Jak for support whispers to him in his ear, "The forgotten has won this time. Just get us out of here, Jak! I will not be able to survive another hit. If I don't do something quick, I may collapse!"


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Yeah I just looked thru the previous combats. Zarzanna had given us 3 potions, and until this battle we had only used a mix of TDW, Second Winds, and me casting CLW / using a scroll. So we should still have 2 CLW potions left. Not sure who has em though. I know I was carrying one. I wanna say maybe Lyrica and Jak had the other 2? Cant remember....


Rat Bastard

That sounds about right to me, Aerik. Let's go with that theory. :)


Rat Bastard

OK Here is what I've got in terms of resource tracking:

A's HPs: -8|14
E's HPs: 10|10
J's HPs: 10|10
L's HPs: 0|15
M's HPs: 8|14

TDW (2/day)
A's TDW: 1 used
E's TDW: 1 used
J's TDW:
L's TDW: 1 used
M's TDW:

2nd Wind (1/Day)
A's 2W:
E's 2W: 1 used - OUT
J's 2W: 1 used - OUT
L's 2W: 1 used - OUT
M's 2W:

(2) CLW pots

If you guys could self-track this stuff that'd be great. I really don't want more data I have to ride herd on. :)
(just note it somewhere if you've got a cheatsheet - it doesn't need to be on your official 'tracking' info)


Jak wrote:

His facade of bravado mixed with earnest fear comes back as the team slowly backs out of the room. "I like this game. Girls like a guy who exchanges brave words with danger. I got nothing brave, but I'll be sure to shade it that way when I retell this. Let me give it a try." He pauses to consider what he's been able to observe about their opponent. "You are the Forgotten. Long-sealed but now awake. The size of a bear with the ears of a bat. Who can see in the dark and holds dominion where lights can't reach. Who has a powerful hunger." There is no pause, but Jak tosses in one more line... fishing. "Who's touch is a black ice in contrast to his pale skin."

"That about get it right?" Jak listens for the response, hoping to catch any false-hoods or lies hidden there-in.

Just to be clear, nothing the Forgotten is about to say sounds like a lie to you.

The Forgotten seems delighted... a marrow-chilling prospect indeed. "You have spirit, Jak Howell. Even when the rest would flee, you spar with me. I like that. Where do you hail from? What people have bred such spine in you?"

The voice pauses briefly for a response but clearly expects none for it continues on, chuckling, "Well. let's test that courage, shall we... with answers to your questions. Hmmm... I am long-sealed but also long-awake. Sleep would be a mercy Lyrica's Goddess has never shown me. Does that make her cruel not loving? Nevermind. I'll consider that question after you've gone. 'The size of a bear'? That would depend on your reckoning, I suppose. I'm tall but not so broad. Bat ears?" You almost imagine the Forgotten is rubbing a dead hand across its head to check. "No, no I don't think you'd call them bat-like..." He seems intrigued by the idea. "And - naturally - I hunger but sadly I'm not pale with it, Jak Howell. I'm as black as... well..." He chuckles again.

Rolls:
Bluff vs DC:8 - Omitted


"This." The light from the fountain is eclipsed, replaced by a dark figure curled over and jamming into the doorway gap. It must be 9' tall and almost impossibly thin with long arms and grasping long-fingered black hands. They reach well past the stone blocking the doorway. The Forgotten's body is so black, it almost looks like a silhouette. Only the hands and the planes of the face show any variance in color or texture. While the hands are bony surrounded by stretched flesh, the face - those parts that haven't been consumed by shadow - are skeletal. You'd almost say he was human once but for his size. He's like a human stretched on a rack fitted for a giant. The final horrid thing about him are his eyes. They are like flat crimson buttons - a doll's eyes - yet they somehow appear alert and maliciously intelligent.

The intelligence is put to immediate use, as the doll's eyes regard our heroes and then turn to examine the gap, looking for the best possible way to squeeze through it... and you aren't sure if the Forgotten is truly trapped behind the doorway given his narrowness.

He sees the fear blossoming, "Now, would be the right time to run, Jak Howell. I haven't tried this gap in a long age and I'm so much thinner now. Hunger does that."


"SH!T!" Jak yelps as he begins dragging Lyrica backwards out of the room. "Let's get outta here. Forgotten," he calls back over his shoulder as he lugs Lyrica, "your hospitality and graciousness will rival your overwhelming scariness when I tell the tale."

I'm so torn right now. This may be the best time to fight this guy, but we're in no position to win... if things go poorly, we're completely toast. The only ace we have is Zeke's fire bombs, but he's only got two. And this guy may be squeezing right now (taking penalties), but we have no idea what he's capable of.
.
Speaking of which...
.
Knowledge (Local or Planes) to ID it? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Lyrica hangs onto Jak while she tries to figure out what this creature is and if it has any weaknesses.

Knowledge, Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

"I would not underestimate this creature, Jak!"


Oh, Jak is making like a baby and heading out.... no doubt about that. I just wonder if we'll be able to catch him in this position when we come back.

Our lack of party resources is a big, big deal right now, though.... plus the whole "starting a fight with one team member down" thing. Yah, not a good idea.


Rat Bastard

Our heroes fall back with all due haste drag/carrying their wounded, intent on getting clear of the Barrow.

You show wisdom, Jak Howell. :)
K:Religion is the correct choice. Sorry, the Barrow is undead heavy. Other adventures will require a broader range of K skills. Giving Lyrica a +2 circumstantial from the sparring, the Sawtongue skull examination, and other actions... just let's her squeak out the knowledge roll.

Lyrica Only:
The Forgotten is a variant of a Wight, less dangerous in some ways and more dangerous in others.
AC: Pretty Good
CMD: Pretty Good
HP: Quite Good
Saves: OK overall with Reflex being weakest and Will being strongest
Defenses: Typical undead with no DRs
Attacks: Damage + Cold (that translates to a save or suffer Stat damage)
Specials: He's got a long reach (10' range)
If he kills you, you rise as his spawn.

Good News/Bad News: On the bright side, unlike most wights, this one does NOT drain levels. On the downside, he's got a long reach and could do Stat damage to anyone he manages to hit


Rat Bastard

FWIW, it seems like folks are out and about and busy so I'm going to do some TDW and a CLW roll to get all of the team back on its feet. Hopefully, I'm not overstepping on your fun.


Yah, my suggestion was going to be for the team to find a (hopefully) safe location outside the Barrow to hole up and rest up. Using the next day to get health back up. If we can do that without spending many resources, then we could head back in that same day. If it is going to require some spell-usage to get us adventure/combat ready, then I'd suggest we use a full day to rest up, then prep whatever spells for the following day we feel would be smart to head back in.

Also, on our way out of the Barrow (if that's what we decide to do) – and as long it seems we're not being actively chased and in danger – Jak would try to tkae out the sacks and collect key pieces of the skellies/zombies we defeated. I don't know if the Forgotten (or someone else in there) is capable of reanimating them, but I'd prefer not to find out the hard way. He'd take them down and put them in the river if he can do so. :D

That's not being paranoid, right?


Rat Bastard

LOL! Sounds good to me! Rolls and updated health coming soon...


Rat Bastard

While the conversation with the Forgotten continues, Ezekiel and Lyrica work quickly to bind wounds and get everyone on their feet...

The Forgotten's chilling conversation proves a constant distraction to the healers. Despite it, they get everyone save Aerik to a semblance of their former selves. As the Forgotten tests its bonds, there is no time left for kindness. Even as Lyrica, Jak, and Marcus half carry and half drag the unconscious druid, Ezekiel pulls out one of Zarzanna's healing pots. He slaps the ointment onto Aerik's wounds none too gently. The elixir hisses as it bites into the druid's broken shoulder and bloody head - cauterizing the wounds and burning out the unholiness.

His wounds mystically knit but the ointment burns like hell-fire, waking the druid with a start and a bear's growl. Aerik is too disoriented to get his feet under him, as the party crunches through the bones in the Boneyard and splashes into the frigid water of the long Gallery. But as they round the bend that leads towards the Barrow's entrance the druid rallies his will and bruised body to stand on his own. Apparently, the might Aerik has reserves of strength few could guess at.

A's HPs: 8|14
E's HPs: 10|10
J's HPs: 10|10
L's HPs: 1|15
M's HPs: 9|14

TDW (2/day)
A's TDW: 2 used - OUT
E's TDW: 1 used
J's TDW:
L's TDW: 2 used - OUT
M's TDW: 1 used

2nd Wind (1/Day)
A's 2W: 1 used - OUT
E's 2W: 1 used - OUT
J's 2W: 1 used - OUT
L's 2W: 1 used - OUT
M's 2W:

EZ: knock 3 uses off your healer kit

Rolls, rolls, rolls:
On Aerik
E Heal TDW (DC20 or 25): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
L Heal AA : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

L Heal TDW (DC20 or 25): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 success
E Heal AA: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

2nd Wind: 1d8 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 3 = 7

On Marcus
E Heal TDW (DC20 or 25): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 success

On Lyrica
E Heal TDW (DC20 or 25): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 success


Rat Bastard

Healing-wise, if you guys want to split the last pot, you can trade in that 1d8+3 for (2x)1d4+1.

Our heroes scramble from the ruined door of the Barrow and debate the safest location to camp. Along this narrow and high-walled seam of a valley, there are but a few choices. The other side of the valley is far too open, providing little cover. Towards the base of the valley is the volcanically warmed stream that puts out a constant shield of steam surrounded by some light stands of trees and long grasses. On this side of the valley, surrounding the Barrow are small stands of trees as well along with deeper looking thickets as you head up-valley. Down-valley (East) on this side of the stream, the forest thickens and becomes quite dense. The unexplored other choice is to head over the ridgeline on this side of the valley and see what the other side brings.

Questions? Actions?


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Aerik coughs and sputters, gasping like someone who had been under water for far too long.

"What happened? Where are we?"


Jak shields his squinting eyes from the sun as he looks for a good spot to sleep. "Well, we're not dead.. and that's not nothing, that's for sure."

Jak's search focuses on tree-stands near the Barrow's entrance. A place where they can keep a constant watch on the opening while keeping themselves visually protected. If it could be uphill from the entrance and have some rough terrain in between, Jak might do a little dance.

Any such places they could settle in? I'd love to watch the entrance (as well as the rest of the surroundings) and try to make an approach from the Barrow as difficult as possible.

His eyes find their way back to the rest of the group. "Sheeesh, guys. You're looking like a sorry lot. Should think about taking better care of yourselves." :D


Rat Bastard

There are some medium size stands of trees roughly up-hill and up-valley that would let you keep eyes on the entrance... depending on how Mr. Grey has to say about it. :) They aren't thick enough that a fire would be advisable, but if you kept the campsite dark, you'd probably be OK.


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"Thank you for getting us all out of there alive, Jak! I believe that Forgotten was something like what you would call a wight. I am certain that if we confronted it, at least one of us would not have made it! Even as it is, I am not convinced we are in the clear yet. Let's see if we can rest and try to heal some of our wounds."


Jak looks back skeptically, "Were you in the same room I was? From where I was standing, Marcus did all the hard work, then had a bad run against that one thing." There's no mock-modesty in his voice as he continues, "All I did was try to get him back on his feet and try to delay that mist-shrouded bugger long enough for us to get out of here. Damn, but I was sure he could hear my heart nearly beating out of my chest."

His mischievous grin returns, "But for the record, when this gets retold, I'm totally using your version where I"m the big damn hero."

He nods about resting and healing, turning back to point at a few medium size stands of trees (that SR referenced), "Marcus. Aerik. What do you two think of those trees as a place to hole up? CAn watch the Barrow entrance, try to hide ourselves, and hopefully it has a difficult and obvious approach if something does slip out of the Barrow."


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"Well Jak, I was not trying to inflate your already large opinion of yourself, but let me just say that I am grateful that I could lean on you when I was at my weakest. Now, where are we to go? Most importantly, we need a place to stay hidden where we can rest. Looking at how busy this place is, that will be no easy task. Do you think those trees are far enough away, or should we try and get farther away from this place?


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Heal on Marcus for TDW, no heal kit: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 2 = 19


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

"Thank you for getting me out of there. Lyrica, you should take the last potion. With that kind of injury, I can't believe you even made it out of there on your own feet. I'm not sure my tricks can help with that. At least not until I can recover my magics.... Marcus, come here."

Aerik begins gathering some mud and grass to try to stop Marcus' wounds from getting worse. He does this almost automatically, as he scans the area for a safe haven.

Survival: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

He will either agree or disagree with Jak's assessment, depending on what my roll tells me. ;)


Rat Bastard

The spot Jak is suggesting is decent and defensible.


Jak Howell wrote:


He nods about resting and healing, turning back to point at a few medium size stands of trees (that SR referenced), "Marcus. Aerik. What do you two think of those trees as a place to hole up? CAn watch the Barrow entrance, try to hide ourselves, and hopefully it has a difficult and obvious approach if something does slip out of the Barrow."

Marcus nods. Seems as good as spot as any. The woods are dangerous at night, sure, but I'd rather sleep out here by myself with no weapons to hand than in that Barrow with an army at my side.

Later, once at the campsite...

Zarzanna's concoction did the trick--I feel fine, so y'all can rest and read your books and say your prayers and whatever it is you do that lets you blast fire out of your fingertips. I can take first watch.

I'll use my second wind to heal back to full (unless Zeke AA's and rolls enough such that I'm not hurt, if that's possible). I will, assuming everyone is agreeable to me taking first watch, use my whetstone on Beula, then my Lumberjack axe, then my un-whetstoned throwing axe.


Rat Bastard

I'll give Ez a little more time to roll his own dice in case he's not a travelin' fool today. Also, I'm going to be out about in the next hour or so until tomorrow some time. So I probably won't get a post in.


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)
Aerik Wynn wrote:
"Thank you for getting me out of there. Lyrica, you should take the last potion. With that kind of injury, I can't believe you even made it out of there on your own feet. I'm not sure my tricks can help with that. At least not until I can recover my magics.... Marcus, come here."

"Aerik, thank you for this potion! I cannot thank you enough for this! I promise that I will use it in my need. I promise that with my health, I will keep an eye out to protect all of us!"

What kind of healing potion is it?


CLW, Caster Level 3. Good for 1d8 + 3, or SR said we could split it into two 'doses' of 1d4 + 1 for two people


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Lyrica takes the flask, uncaps it, and holds it up to her nose to smell. Then she drinks the potion down filling her insides with a warm healing glow.

Cure Light Wounds Potion: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Since Aiding Another, take 10 if I can. If not, here's a roll.

Heal AA: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 = 6

...sooo, take 10?


Rat Bastard

According to Duh Rulz you can't Take 10 on a skill AA. So Marcus will be using his 2nd Wind.

HPs including gains while sleeping:
A's HPs: 9|14
E's HPs: 10|10
J's HPs: 10|10
L's HPs: 7|15
M's HPs: 14|14


Rat Bastard

Our intrepid explorers scramble up the hillside and into a relative level stand of rugged and gnarled trees. Marcus and Aerik set to work weaving brush and plants around the perimeter, building a blind to shield the group from sight. When the work is complete, they all settle in for the night... and what a night it is. The gibbous moon rises, stamped with the bloody hand - the ascendancy of the Dead. Outside this particular Barrow, none of our heroes finds it a comfort. Adding to the misery, the whipping northwest wind continue to slash across the mountains. It sets up a frightful ululating howl along the ridgeline, like the baying of a hundred wolves. Sleep is an infrequent visitor at best in the din. But the temperatures continue to show signs of being spring-like or, at the very least, not frigid. This is helped along by the steams created by the volcanic stream down the slope. And, thinks Jak while he is on watch just before the witching hour of midnight, the night is clear so we'll have a good chance to see anything coming out of that crypt. Then Mr. Grey arrives ending that notion. A wall of fog blankets the valley and soon the Barrow is lost to sight.

Like an unwelcome guest, the fog persists - through the night and well into the morning. Thankfully, no evil creatures accompany the blanket of mist. Small miracles.

OK, guys, it is the next morning. Spells can be allocated and all sorts of good stuff. What's the play?

Encounter?:
Hand of Fate: 1d100 ⇒ 32
Danger Level: 1d5 ⇒ 5
Hour: 1d24 ⇒ 1
Watch L - HR 06-07
Watch A - HR 04-05
Watch M - HR 02-03
Watch E - HR 24-01
Watch J - HR 22-23
ALL UP - HR 08-21


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"Good morning, folks. The light of day always brings a comfort to me, even if this blanket of fog does not give way."


Ezekiel awakens stubbornly, seeing another day has arrived. Rowan. The thought stirs him to awaken, focusing on the others. "How does everyone feel? Any aches or pains still present, any fevers?" Ezekiel tends about checking each of the others out, regardless of how they feel. Just a general check for their condition.

Heal check Aerik: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Heal check Jak: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Heal check Lyrica: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Heal check Marcus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

After going about that task, he then proceeds to mix an alchemical mixture, just to be prepared. (Strength mutagen and CLW Extract. 1 open extract)


Rat Bastard

Checking the group, the bonesetter notices no disconcerting signs of illness though Lyrica and Aerik - to a far lesser extent - are bruised and beat up.


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"You are kind to check on me, Ezekiel. I admit that I am feeling much better, but these wounds still hurt and I am far from my usual self. I am sorry to be a burden on everyone, but Sarenrae knows I will try. Please kindly help me to my feet and I will don my armor again."


Jak rolls awake just before 'Zeke's cozy physical, groggily wiping sleep from his eyes as he recoils from the good doctor's hands, "Good lords and mists from the mountain, but your hands feel like you've been soaking them in the Wahika." He rubs his hands together and jams them in his arm pits to warm them, "Oh, and good morning, fellas."

His pale eyes take in Aerik and Lyrica's state. Jak is no doctor, but he can see they're still banged up. So as he walks past Lyrica, on his way to watering one of the local trees, he reaches out and touches her on the shoulder with a few muttered and incomprehensible words. Cure Light Wounds on Lyrica • 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

When the sounds of the Howell Falls cease, he ambles back into camp, dry-washing his hands. "So, did everyone have good dreams? Oh, and am I cooking breakfast today?"


"Aerik and Lyrica, you two still should try to take it easy today. As easy as you can, at the very least, with whatever may happen. And Jak, remember feeling the cold from my hands is a good sign. I'd be worried if you didn't."

When Jak comes back, Ezekiel is preparing his supplies for the day, "If you're volunteering, sounds good to me."


Rat Bastard

Lyrica is miraculously healed!

A's HPs: 9|14
E's HPs: 10|10
J's HPs: 10|10
L's HPs: 15|15
M's HPs: 14|14


You'll only make that mistake once, Jak thinks as he goes about looking for the right equipment to make some breakfast.

"So, anyone have any cooking stuff? Or food? I have rations I could heat up, but that's about it."

As he pokes around for cooking stuff, he considers their day, "So, we thinking about heading back in today?" He gives a questioning glance over at Aerik, the only still-injured person in the group. "I'd like to be at full strength before we head back in, but at the same time, I don't want to use all our tricks getting to full strength, then walk back in there wit fewer tactical options."

If he finds stuff to make breakfast..
Craft: Breakfast 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Dammit! Jak thinks as he takes his first bite of breakfast. That's actualy tasty! How did I screw up screwing up breakfast?!


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)
Jak wrote:
So as he walks past Lyrica, on his way to watering one of the local trees, he reaches out and touches her on the shoulder with a few muttered and incomprehensible words.

"Thank you, Jak! Whatever magic you possess that feels much better!"

Ezekiel wrote:
"Aerik and Lyrica, you two still should try to take it easy today. As easy as you can, at the very least, with whatever may happen."

"I am feeling much better, thanks to Jak! I can be ready to proceed whenever the rest of you are ready."

Jak wrote:
"I'd like to be at full strength before we head back in, but at the same time, I don't want to use all our tricks getting to full strength, then walk back in there wit fewer tactical options."

"I'm not sure what other options we have than to push forward and try to take down whatever evil we find in there. I wish we had some other tactical options, but I know the Everlight would have me try."


Rat Bastard

OK, guys, what's the plan? Aerik is still down HP. Are you gonna take care of that, gut it out, or what?


Somebody should definitely heal that up before we go. Then let's hit the light spells and cautiously make our way back to the Forgotten's lair and try to not die, hopefully avoiding any additional encounters on the way. Ready? Break!

1,001 to 1,050 of 2,582 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Silent Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.