[SFS] #1-05: The First Mandate (Inactive)

Game Master Psyblade

Maps

init:
[dice=Quig]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Rora]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=He-Who-Grinds-Blades-to-Dust]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Verus the Unbroken]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Zargothrax McDonald]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Schlak Ers]1d20+2[/dice]


201 to 221 of 221 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

With a stern look at Grinds, Rora draws her pistol and moves closer to the AV room.

Drawing her pistol and taking a move action.

Exo-Guardians

Vesk Technomancer 7 49/49 SP | 41/41 HP |9/9 RP EAC 22 KAC 23 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 5 | Speed 20 | Init +2 | Perception +0

Zargothrax moves closer to the AV room as he keeps an eye out for bombs.

Perception (Aid Quig): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6


"Quig" Male CN ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Scout perception bombs: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Quig perception bombs: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"Scout, I am losing patience. What are you doing? where are these bombs?!?"

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 7 | SP: 8/56 HP: 53/53 RP: 9/9 | KAC: 27 EAC: 25 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 7 R: 6 W: 6 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +8 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

I think Scout DID find the bomb with that roll!

Liberty's Edge

Bold can act
--------------------------------------------------------
Quig (20):
Zargothrax McDonald (19):
He-Who-Grinds-Blades-to-Dust (14):
Schlak Ers (14):
Rora (12):
Sanivvi (10):
Verus the Unbroken (9): Delay

Bomb discovered! X marks the spot on the map. DC18 to disarm the bomb. or kinetic damage

In a mid clicking and whirring of noise Scout makes his way over to the podium and hoovers over a spot, when Quig comes to check it out he discovers a bomb! He-who-grinds-blades-to-dust makes his cheerful way past Rora and seems to be more then willing to go mingle with the rest of the ensemble.

I understand what you are saying about luwazi and charm person, I never looked at it that way tbh.. I normally see the party as the ones for allies etc, I will go with that for now, but will do a research on it and post it in the scenario as a question, if and when I have an answer I will let you know in a PM

Grinds is not charmed, checked with another VO, and here was the response: They are trying to protect luwazi and the bombs are deffo a huge threat so not charmed!

Exo-Guardians

Male LN vesk mercenary soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +8, Perception +0, Profession (mercenary) +4 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Verus moves as quickly as he can towards the AV room while keeping an eye out for bombs.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak moves up towards the party going after the assassin. He then draws his pistol out getting ready for action.

30ft movement plus drawing my weapon out.

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 7 | SP: 8/56 HP: 53/53 RP: 9/9 | KAC: 27 EAC: 25 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 7 R: 6 W: 6 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +8 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

Now that Grinds was not charmed...

Grinds proceeds into the room and slams a fist into the terrorist.

The Iron Legs of Justice will Slam Your Terrorist body into DUST!

The Iron Legs of Justice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Bold can act
--------------------------------------------------------
Quig (20):
Zargothrax McDonald (19):
He-Who-Grinds-Blades-to-Dust (14): 0/21SP / 21/25HP Cannot remember if you healed your SP
Schlak Ers (14):
Rora (12):
Sanivvi (10):
Verus the Unbroken (9):

Trick Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Arc Pistol [EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Grinds his attack connects and Sanivvi lets out a grunt of pain as she moves backward before pointing to something over Grinds his head to distract him from her before she unleashes a shot at him.

Paizo Employee

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rora dashes into the room, and takes aim with her pistol.

"Show's over!"

She fires her pistol with a wicked grin.

Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Extra Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Her gun also has the critical ability: burn 1d4. DC 15.


"Quig" Male CN ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Quig immediately starts to disable the bomb and is assisted by Scout!

Scout aid Engineering: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Exo-Guardians

Male LN vesk mercenary soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +8, Perception +0, Profession (mercenary) +4 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Verus charges through the ballroom to cut off the assassin's potential escape route.

"Make way for justice!" he bellows as he unlimbers his weapon.

Double move, draws doshko as part of move.

Exo-Guardians

Vesk Technomancer 7 49/49 SP | 41/41 HP |9/9 RP EAC 22 KAC 23 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 5 | Speed 20 | Init +2 | Perception +0

"Ever-buddy get back... Gotta bomb here tah diffuse. Or smash."

Double move

Liberty's Edge

Bold can act
--------------------------------------------------------
Quig (20):
Zargothrax McDonald (19):
He-Who-Grinds-Blades-to-Dust (14): 0/21SP / 21/25HP Cannot remember if you healed your SP
Schlak Ers (14):
Rora (12):
Sanivvi (10):
Verus the Unbroken (9):

Quig quickly gets rid of the first bomb, but does this mean that the danger is avoided?

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 7 | SP: 8/56 HP: 53/53 RP: 9/9 | KAC: 27 EAC: 25 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 7 R: 6 W: 6 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +8 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

Grinds lets out a harsh series of HISSES and begins rapidfire stomping after that COWARDLY trick attack.

Iron Legs of Justice: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 4 = 71d4 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Iron Legs of Justice: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 9 - 4 = 151d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

Schlak moves in closer to the assassin. He then aims with his pistol at the assassin and fires.

attack with Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

one move and attack action.

Liberty's Edge

With the combined attacks of the Starfinders the assassin goes down and over the course of the next few minutes several more bombs are found and dismantled. Once done Luwazi takes the stage to adress the crowd

“I had planned for this evening’s announcement to be an exciting one, but I’ll admit this is not quite what I had in mind,” the First Seeker begins, her smile wry but determined. “Now I find my resolve only further galvanized. As many of you know, the First Seeker has the privilege and the responsibility for choosing the direction of the Starfinder Society’s research efforts. I have refrained from setting such a direction while we regroup and rebuild—an undertaking which all of you here have made possible. Also, the fact that Guidance has not yet chosen to formalize my election is another matter, but not one the Society can risk dwelling on. Now that the Society is again in a position to reach for the stars, I am pleased to formally announce the focus of our efforts during my tenure. Thanks to the tireless research of my associate Royo, we have identified a lead on understanding the Scoured Stars incident. And so, the Starfinder Society will continue researching the Scoured Stars, in the hopes of reuniting with our lost colleagues and better understanding this phenomenon.”

With that this scenario comes to an end, I will sort the chronicle sheets latere today

Paizo Employee

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rora poses and bows for the crowd, spinning her pistol and blowing kisses at the audience.

"Thank you, thank you! All in a day's work for a heroic Starfinder like me! Oh, you're too kind!"

Afterwards she gives Grinds an elbow in the thorax. "First we save a town, and now a gala. Quite the heroes we're shaping up to be."

Rora then goes to mingle with the crowd, preening at their adulation and boasting about her epic exploits and heroics. She schedules an appointment with Zo! to appear in a commercial for bomb detectors, and gets Quig to make her a snazzy website to boast about her growing fame and post 'candid' (totally staged) photos and holovids.

She offers her hand to the others at the end of the night. "Nice working with you, team! See ya' next time. If you're lucky!" Then she wanders off with a laugh.


"Quig" Male CN ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Oh man, I am so pumped up! Rora! Guys!! That was so great!!" Quig says and hugs Scout, jumping up and down.

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 7 | SP: 8/56 HP: 53/53 RP: 9/9 | KAC: 27 EAC: 25 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 7 R: 6 W: 6 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +8 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

He-who-grinds-blades-to-Dust does not take a curtain call.

He simply walks away, scans his credstick at the pay window and leaves.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Vesk SP 14/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +4+d6 | Speed 30ft

I agree quite a successful mission. He grins his usual trademark grin. Now I need to unwind. With that I say goodbye. If we are lucky enough we might just see each other again.
He then sits down in the nearest chair and hums trying to think of song to reflect on this exploit.
Thank you all. This is my first time playing on the forums. I had a lot of fun! Thanks Psyblade for being the GM.

201 to 221 of 221 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] #1-05: The First Mandate All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.