[SFS] #1-05: The First Mandate (Inactive)

Game Master Psyblade

Maps

init:
[dice=Quig]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Rora]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=He-Who-Grinds-Blades-to-Dust]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Verus the Unbroken]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Zargothrax McDonald]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Schlak Ers]1d20+2[/dice]


1 to 50 of 221 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

With a new generation of Starfinders already accomplishing great deeds within the Pact Worlds and beyond, First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo is ready to announce the Starfinder Society's next initiative that will define her tenure. The PCs attend a gathering at the Lorespire Complex to socialize with several visiting dignitaries, each instrumental in the Society's survival following the Scoured Stars Incident. Nothing is as it seems, though, and when Radaszam, leader of the Acquisitives faction, uncovers a plot against the First Seeker, the PCs need to step in and ensure the Society's public event doesn't end in disaster!

Content in The First Mandate also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Acquisitives and Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) factions. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing Year of Scoured Stars storyline

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

A flamboyant little ysoki struts into the room. She looks around with beady little red eyes and smiles broadly, revealing shiny white teeth. Her white fur is meticulously groomed, and the hair all atop of her head is died a riot of colours and styled in a short, wild hairdo. It's the hippest hair-do on Absalom Station, but clearly took at least an hour to style just so. The fashionable little ysoki stands tall, places her foot up on a nearby chair, and puts her hands on her hips. Her shiny silver hoop earrings jingle at the motion, and her stylish blue and gold jacket is so clean it seems to shimmer in the artificial lights of the room.

"Hello, there, comrades!" She squeaks grandly. "Aurora Vim, at your service. But you might know me better as..." she pauses dramatically, with glittering eyes and a wide smile. "RORA!"

She preens. clearly expecting at least some of you to recognize her by name and reputation.

She winks at the group winningly, then flips her bangs out of her eyes with a toss of her head.

"And who has the honour of joining me on this mission, today?"

Exo-Guardians

Male N Vesk Mercenary Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 21/21 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

In complete counterpoint to Rora, a Vesk meanders into the room. He wears iridishell armor, overalls, and a crummy pair of boots. He quite certainly does not recognize Rora.

"Heya ratling! I'm Zargothrax McDonald, but mah friends call me the Lizard Wizard!" He chuckles rather loudly at this.

"So uh... what we doin today?"

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Still posing proudly, Rora looks slightly miffed that the vesk doesn't recognize her.

Ratling?! RATLING? Humph! Foolish vesk. ...Still, I suppose we can't all be cultured.

She smiles winningly at the vesk. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'll call you Lizard Wizard, and you call me Rora, yeah, pal?"

"As to our mission..." she smiles as if she totally knows what's going on. With a wide grin which shows of her shiny white teeth she adds, "You'll have to wait and see."

Exo-Guardians

Male LN vesk mercenary soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +8, Perception +0, Profession (mercenary) +4 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

A second vesk lumbers in and smiles at the two sentients that have already gathered. At least you're pretty sure it's a smile. He's covered up from chin to tail in armor and has his helmet tucked into his pack.

"How fortunate that my new friends are so... colorful? Call me Verus, and please allow me to hit the things which offend you." His smile grows slightly more exaggerated.

After the brief introduction, Verus tries unsuccessfully to whisper to Zagorthax, "I don't think the ratlings like to be called that."

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 5 | SP: 40/40 HP: 41/41 RP: 7/7 | KAC: 24 EAC: 22 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 6 R: 5 W: 5 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +6 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

Looming large in the doorway and having to contort himself just a bit is an imposing presence the likes of which would stand out in almost any scenario.

The creature is an enormous spider clad in a pure white set of ceremonial armor, polished into a shine and with the golden suburst and sword of the Knights of Golarion. He has a large pike strapped to his back and a pair of starknives on the sides of his thorax, but judging by the wear on them....it is the giant armored legs of the spider that he uses most.

Ahh yesss....Rora. Pleassssant to see you again. I am told that the lead mammal of our society wishes to see us. I sssuppose that sssychophant Arvin passed on our information for that....hunt we went on in Akiton.

You can tell that the soft realities of civilized society wear on the spider to some extent. He speaks with a low and broken syntax that comes through reflecting his savage origins.

He wonders why he was invited to this at all. He so hates social situations like these. He is more at home on the front, fighting foolish and arrogant Vesk or the hivemind.

Grinds snubs the Lizard Wizard and gives him the ole shoulder check as he passes. Oh a reptile. Hopefully you are lesssss the fool than the last I encountered.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk Envoy

A third vesk comes in and takes a seat. He's wearing light armor in a hideous and garish looking purple design. He carries his small pistol in his hand and always has a glimmer in his beady eyes. He wears what looks like an old pair of outlandish cowboy boots.
"Nice to meet you. I'm called Schlak. Remember that because I won't repeat it twice." He then grins broadly.

Liberty's Edge

The First Seeker’s meeting room is a lavish space, with several lush couches and armchairs surrounding a wide, low table. First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo appears uncharacteristically extravagant, having exchanged her typical stationwear for a sleek, fashionable suit in a shade of copper that matches the Starfinder Society logo emblazoned on the table. Behind her stands the towering vesk leader of the Acquisitives faction, wearing a suit of
ceremonial armor.

Luwazi smiles and gestures to the seats. “A pleasure to see you all. I trust you’ve heard about tonight’s gala? I have a rather important announcement to make, so we’ve decided to use the opportunity to entertain and impress representatives of the various interests who have helped the Starfinder Society through our setbacks with the Scoured Stars Incident. That’s where you come in. As some of the shining stars of the newest Starfinder Society agents, I’d like to have you mingle with the guests so they can see for themselves what we’ve been able to accomplish. It’s nothing too fancy; I’d just like you all to be polite and talk about some of your experiences with the Society so far. We’re expecting some government dignitaries, investors, corporate interests, and the like, so be sure to stay on your best behavior. Also, don’t be afraid to brag a bit—it’s our goal to impress them.”

“But don’t be stupid,” the armored vesk breaks in. Luwazi Elsebo glances over her shoulder and grins. “Have you all met Radaszam? He’s certainly someone else you should be trying to impress.” Radaszam scowls. “Events like this never go as planned. Luwazi’s contracted one of my merc outfits, the Obsidian Spiders, to provide security for the night. I want to make sure that if anything goes down, you’re working with my agents, rather than us all tripping over one another. So stay alert, but if anything happens, make sure you’re talking to me about it rather than jumping in blindly.” The First Seeker nods and picks up the datapad. “I’ve singled out five guests who I would really like to make a good impression with. These folks should be your priority tonight, so I’ve compiled basic information about each of them here. Things will start up in about an hour in the Skyreach Room. Any questions before we go?” Luwazi then taps on her datapad a few times and within seconds each starfinder gets the information about the guests.

ITERATION-177:

RACE android; DESCRIPTION agender, silvery skin, dark hair typically worn long
AFFILIATION Aspis Consortium
RELATIONSHIP TO THE SOCIETY Central in petitioning the Aspis Consortium for support of the Starfinder Society

NAIAJ:

RACE gnome; DESCRIPTION female, bleachling, white hair cut close
AFFILIATION Starfinder Society (venture-captain)
RELATIONSHIP TO THE SOCIETY Venture-captain overseeing high-level operations from the Lorespire Complex

ROYO:

RACE ysoki; DESCRIPTION male, middle-aged, tan fur
AFFILIATION Starfinder Society Forum (elected member)
RELATIONSHIP TO THE SOCIETY Specialist in scholarly affairs with focus on analog media

YKRIS:

RACE parasitic isopod; DESCRIPTION typically accompanied by male half-elf host
AFFILIATION CeriCore Labs
RELATIONSHIP TO THE SOCIETY Corporate lobbyist who persuaded the corporation to invest in the Society

ZO!:

RACE elebrian; DESCRIPTION male, undead, bombastic
AFFILIATION Eoxian media empire owner
RELATIONSHIP TO THE SOCIETY Philanthropist interested in media-worthy endeavors

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rora smiles and poses proudly for the others as they enter the room. "Verus! Pleased to meet you man. Wow! That's sure is some... uh... armour you've got there! Can you breathe alright? Got your life support on? Awesome!"

"Well, hello, Grinds! Oh COURSE Arvin passed on word of our deeds. It was amazing--NAY! It was EPIC!"

"Schlak, hey? Nice boots, pal. Very retro."

As she takes note of the lavish surroundings, Rora scampers over to a comfy couch and hops up onto it, lounging comfortably. "Wow, nice threads, Elsabo! Loving the power suit! I've got to get me one of those!" she smiles charmingly, then nods her head at the vesk.

As the details of the mission are shared, Rora's smile grows and grows. She reads the details on the guests and chitters happily.

"Well, well, well! That's a pretty list of targets! I'm ready to make some new friends."

Media-worthy endeavours? Hellooooo Zo! Hope he's ready to meet a real star!

She glances at Grinds, then turns her attention back to Luwazi and asks a question.

"Do we know if any of these guys are particularly sensitive or easily offended? Or if any of them, say... love to hear about violent bloodbaths and speak with stern warrior types?" Please say there's someone here Grinds won't offend!

"What's the dress code for the gala?"

Looking at Radazsam, she asks, "Are you worried about anything specific going down tonight? Or just security in general?"


"Quig" Male CN ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Another Ysoki in the back seems to have waited in the shadows.

He steps forward with a calm stance rarely seen when Ysokis are observed and his drone flies behind him producing little to no sound.

"Hmmmm ... excuse my silence dear ladies and gentleman as well as respected First Seeker. I am Qig and very pleased to make your acquaintance. I just recently joined the Starfinder Society and was assigned as an engineer to this mission."

Exo-Guardians

Male N Vesk Mercenary Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 21/21 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

So... 2 Rats, 3 Lizards, and a Spider-mantis-thing walk into a cantina.

"Well I made sure my overalls were cleaned. Ann I brought my e-feckts."

He rummages through his pack and pulls out a paper party hat adorned with a moon and stars, and a towel adorned similarly.

"I shall put on my robe and wizard hat!"

He attaches the towel to the straps of his overalls with a pair of binder clips, then pulls the elastic band of the party hat under his chin.

"Whoo boy! Lotsa friends from the good ol' Veskarium! Nice ta meetcha Schlak and Verus."

He thinks for a moment, then taps his finger to the side of his nose. "Ah right... ratlings like to be called by their names too. Imma juz have ta pretend everyone is a Vesk today."

He smiles as he turns to He-Who-Drives-Ambassadors-To-Tears.

"Heya spiderling... you mussta been in a hurry since I dun think ya saw me on yer way in. Bumped inta me ann all." He holds out his hand for a handshake, but looks awfully confused at which hand to keep it level with."[/b]

When he finally gets a peek at the datapad he repeatedly swipes left until the end. "Whoa... and Eoxian media empire owner? I knew watching TV turned you into a zombie!"

Exo-Guardians

Male LN vesk mercenary soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +8, Perception +0, Profession (mercenary) +4 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

He nods at Zargthorax, "That's the best solution in my experience."

Verus listens politely while Luwazi speaks, "I haven't been in Pact space long, but I'm eager to help."

His grin noticeably slips the longer she speaks. He perks back up when Radaszam speaks. "Ah! The real need here is to make sure these worthies are not pestered unduly. Truly, a task I am suited for."

Verus exchanges comm codes with Radaszam to make sure he can stay in contact with the Obsidian Spiders. After that he nods to Rora, "I don't know that I am the best person to speak with any of these people. You seem better suited to that, so I'll follow any guidance you want to share. Anyone you think I should speak to?" He looks truly lost viewing the list of names.

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 5 | SP: 40/40 HP: 41/41 RP: 7/7 | KAC: 24 EAC: 22 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 6 R: 5 W: 5 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +6 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

Grinds lets out a light grunt at Lizard Wizard Pretty bold...you Vesk types tend to think the world belongs to you when there are.....always predators of a higher order out there. Fortunately for you we seem to be playing to your type here with all of these soft talky types gathering.

Grinds lifts his most beaten looking armored leg and places it heavily onto Zargathrox's hand, seeming to not care that the weight might inconvenience him.

This Royo seems....interesting. To use analog media in today'sss soft and connected world. He seemsss to be the least offensive of the dignitaries being gathered. Though this Ssssnake being invited into the fold? Why are you doing this? Are the Assspiss not competing for the same prey that we are?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk Envoy

Schlak settles into his seat and lounges back. Luwazi how long will we have to talk to everyone? I want time to get some chow before the big announcement.

Turns to Rora on the couch. Im always down to chat with anyone everyone and anything. I don't judge even dignitaries.
Pat's her on the back.

He addresses the lizard wizard with a nod before speaking.
I dig the duds. Didn't know vesk did magical stuff.
This is my first big mission with the starfinder society, so I may not have many heroic stories. I worked the desk job before.

Liberty's Edge

Luwazi listens to the starfinders as they make their way through the list and answers their questions. "As for dressing up, If you’d like, but it’s not necessary. You’re Starfinders, and there’s a certain air of excitement that
comes along with the armor and gear.” At the question of being offended she seems to frown for a moment before shrugging. [i][b]"I have no idea about that, they all seem to have their own way of handeling things."

“I’m always expecting trouble,” Radaszam says, but a moment later he shrugs. “I don’t know of any plans specifically targeting this event, but my team and I have our eyes and ears open.”

In regaards of the question about the aspis agent Radaszam shakes his head and Luwazi sighs. “Not even a year ago, the Starfinder Society sent most of our agents and ships in a ground-breaking endeavor to a region known as the Scoured Stars, but once they arrived, we lost all communication with them. We haven’t been able to contact them since, and the entire region has been sealed off behind some kind of force field. It was a disaster for the Society; we lost most of our agents and our assets, and we made it through only thanks to support from the people who we’re entertaining at tonight’s gala.”

People can roll culture (seperate rolls per NPC) to see what they learn about them

Iteration-177 Culture=(DC10):

Iteration-177 is a relative newcomer to the Aspis Consortium. In addition to making waves by urging Consortium support of the Starfinders, they have an interest in religious artifacts and connections.

Naiaj Culture=(DC10):
Naiaj is a bleachling gnome with a fierce protectiveness of the Starfinders who encourages—some say demands—competence and teamwork from Society agents. She’s a venture-captain who served long before the Scoured Stars incident.

Royo Culture=(DC10):
The ysoki Royo has something of a rivalry with Historia-7 and the Dataphiles faction, and he tends to snub individuals who he perceives to rely overmuch on technological “crutches.” He’s also an elected member of the Forum, the Starfinder Society’s governing council.

Ykris Culture=(DC10):
The alien symbiote Ykris represents CeriCore Labs. Business-wise, the corporation has very little to gain from the Starfinder Society’s endeavors, but it nevertheless made a substantial donation; rumors suggest the contribution was someone’s pet project.

Zo! Culture=(DC10):
Zo! is an undead media mogul well known throughout the Pact Worlds, always looking for an idea for a new show,
strategies to improve his ratings, or other lucrative entertainment deals. His organization funded the recent Society expedition to Salvation’s End, and he is keenly interested in further exploration of the false moon.

With everything said and done Luwazi indicates it is time for the Starfinders to get ready, do some last minute shopping and make their way to the Skyreach Room in 3 hours.

Please slot the Boons you want, no space ship boons needed. If you want and can, this mission is of high importance to Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) and the Acquisitives factions so feel free to slot boons for those factions

Exo-Guardians

Male N Vesk Mercenary Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 21/21 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Slotting Exo-Guardians Champion. Is AbadarCorp Respect pertinent here?

Anyhow.... DC 10 untrained checks lets go!
Culture: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Zargothrax spends a bit of time flipping through some notes on his tablet, and completely misses the point of Haan's pointed comment. "So spiderling... the Ratli-... Rora called ya Grinds. 's a funny name. I like it! Let's see what we've got on these guys we're gonna meet."

"Hurmmmmm.... so uh this Aspie Botling... 'parently she's new to the con-sorsh-um. Been urging the Aspies to support us Starfinders... kinda funny aint it? Also interested in ree-ligious artifacts an stuff."

Flipping through a few more articles he nods. "Ah... I rumember her! Naiaj! From before the Scoured Stars mess! Super protective of Starfinders... and is really gung-ho bout that teamwork sh-" He stops short as he notices some missing files.

"Hurmmmm... nuthin on Royo, but Ykris is from CeriCore Labs. Made some big donation to the Starfinders. Dunno why though... not usually their thing. Must be some sorta pet project there."

Zargothrax doesn't even mention Zo.

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 5 | SP: 40/40 HP: 41/41 RP: 7/7 | KAC: 24 EAC: 22 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 6 R: 5 W: 5 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +6 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

Culture Royo: 1d20 ⇒ 11

He-Who-Grinds-Blades to dust klaks his mandibles loudly in annoyance at the Lizard Wizard. Rora has earned calling me that. You will address me as He-Who-Grinds-Blades-To-Dust in front of people. We are not friends. We are colleagues and nothing more. after he gets done running down his intelligence Speak plainly, are any of these worth the time of a predator or someone whose time might be better spent protecting the Pact Worlds from chaos aside from Royo?

He then pulls out his data pad and runs a basic search for Royo and an amused twill escapes his throat and you can see his websacks on his back inflate just a bit. Is this laughter?

It seems this Royo and I share a view on all of these technological crutches you reptiles seem so fond of. I ssshall handle him.

Grinds is not driven by the acquisition wealth nor is he yet particularly fond of Luwazi (she was the one faction not present in the Commencement so...), so he will slot Exo-guardians as is usual. It also doesn't sound like any of these are knights of golarion, so I too would like to know if Abadarcorp respect will be coming up.

Liberty's Edge

Abadarcorp respect doesn't come up in this scenario

Exo-Guardians

Male N Vesk Mercenary Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 21/21 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Zargothrax chuckles. "Hah har! Of course we ain't friends! I woulda remembered ya if we were! Maybe after this we can get a drink or somethin. Anyhow... that's yer full name? He-Who-Grinds... erm... sorry can you ra-peat that? Kinda a long one... I think I understand why Rora calls you Grinds. Easier to remember."

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 5 | SP: 40/40 HP: 41/41 RP: 7/7 | KAC: 24 EAC: 22 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 6 R: 5 W: 5 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +6 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

He-Who-Grinds-Blades-To-Dust. In my tongue this is all one word as it is a common expression, but unfortunately your common tongue lacks the proper consonants for it, so I have literally translated it instead. It is disrespectful,'thr'. Rora has earned my respect and is allowed. I too call her Rora instead of Aurora Vim as a show of that respect. Grinds explains in an even toned manner, illustrating Zargothrax's behavior in reverse.

This was a strange reptile. Usually they pretended to be higher on the food chain than they are...this probably only eats vegetables. An herbivore to be pitied.

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rora smiles and waves her hands in a calming manner. "Now, now. We're allies, remember? We need to at least pretend the Starfinders are all on the same page. At benefits like this it's important to show unity, even if you don't feel it. The bigwigs will be less likely to continue to support us if we look like a bunch of bickering fools who barely get along."

Looking at Grinds, Rora nods. "I agree. You should definitely see if you and Royo can get a rapport going. You take first crack at him."

Culture on Zo!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"As for Zo!, he's an undead media mogul well known throughout the Pact Worlds. He's always looking for an idea for a new show, strategies to improve his ratings, or other lucrative entertainment deals. His organization funded the recent Society expedition to Salvation’s End, and word is he's keenly interested in further exploration of the false moon."

After a moment of thought, Rora scrunches up her nose. "As much as I'd like to hang with Zo! and show him what a real star looks like, he's also probably the least likely to be offended by bad manners. Plus, some of his shows are pretty violent. He'll probably enjoy hearing about fights..." she sighs dramatically. "I don't know for sure, but hanging with Zo! might be your best shot Lizard Wizard and Verus. Although I'm sure you'd also impress the heck out of him, Grinds. Not that you'd want to."

"As for the others... Ykris looks like he has an interest in technology and inventions. Quig? You said you were a mechanic, yeah? Think you could talk shop with the guy?" Looking around the room she asks, "Is anyone else really good with that sort of thing?"

"As for the others... Iteration-177 and Naiaj... You got a preference where you want to start mingling, Schlak?" With a bright smile, Rora adds, "I mean, I could impress any of our targets, but I'll leave the choice up to you where you want to start."

Rora's just spitballing ideas of where we might be best suited to start mingling. Obviously, we should spread out and adapt as we get there. Other thoughts, guys?


"Quig" Male CN ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Quig and his drone silently listen to the very talkative group of Starfinders.

"Oh guys! Once in my life I try to be silent because everybody always tells me to shut up and here I meet a group of people that talks more than I do!" the little Ysoki says with a sly smile.

He looks at Rora and continues "It-Girl, I have no contacts in the show biz industry but let us wrap our tails together in this mission ... we rat-kin have to look after each other!"

Then Quig looks at the senior Starfinders and says "My companion Scout and I are ready to go!"

Acquisitive's Champion

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rora laughs, "Oh, honey, let them complain! There's not greater sin than staying silent when you've got something worth saying!" After a moment she remarks, "Maybe you should speak with Naiaj. She's a sucker for teamwork."

"We'll see how it goes down when we get there." With a big smile she adds, "A do love a party."

Yeah, she's ready to go when everyone else is.

Her slotted boons are Acquisitive's Champion, AbadarCorp Respect and Saviour of Tasch. Details on her profile.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN vesk mercenary soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +8, Perception +0, Profession (mercenary) +4 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Verus nods at Rora, "If you think that's best, I'll concentrate on the zombie."

He considers Quig's drone for a moment and its quiet levitation. "Scout seems pretty circumspect. What do you think about having him keep an eye on the party? Seems like he'd be pretty useful at picking up anything strange."

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 5 | SP: 40/40 HP: 41/41 RP: 7/7 | KAC: 24 EAC: 22 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 6 R: 5 W: 5 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +6 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

Just to confirm, I am going to slot the boons that I listed in the sign in post, that's my standard allotment.

Grinds takes a defiant poke at scout Just keep it out of my face and we ssshould get along famously

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk Envoy

The vesk takes a moment to think about the situation before deciding. After several moments he turns his head to the rest of the party stating, "I would take Ykris or Zo! I'm a fast talker and I also dabble in the arts. They sometimes call me the lounge lizard and I put on a good song. "

He then puts on a trademark grin and begins to brag,
"However, I can talk the pants off anyone. In fact one time I talked to this android about his pants. He took them off to show me. I had to remind him to keep them on. Ya know decency sake and all."

Schlak looks at the drone. "Scout doing some surveillance seems smart. As long as he doesn't stick out too much or cause offense."

He is slotted with second seeker champion boon.

Exo-Guardians

Male N Vesk Mercenary Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 21/21 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

"Well I can talk to the bot-ling. Dunno much bout dem Aspies, but I do know a bit about ree-ligious relics and stuff."

He looks over at He-Who-Grinds-Swords-To-Plowshares and whispers conspiratorially. "Ann if somethin bad happens we can punch them in the face!"

Liberty's Edge

After everyone being able to buy what they needed and getting ready you make your way towards the Skyreach room. The lift doors open into the Skyreach Room, a classy space made breathtaking by large windows set into the vaulted ceiling, providing a shining view of the Armada orbiting Absalom Station and the galaxy beyond. A low stage with black skirting and a sleek podium overlooks the room from the far end of the hall. A dozen or so guests, representing a surprising array of races, mingle in twos and threes, while servers in sharp vests bring around a variety of bizarre snacks and drinks. A curly-haired AV technician arranges the wiring along one side of the stage, and Luwazi stands at the other side speaking with a damaya lashunta man. When you enter the room and look around you see the different people you will have to influence.

ITERATION-177: Agender android
Iteration-177 wears their sleek dark hair pulled back, in a sharp contrast to their silvery skin and the android’s signature circuitry pattern shining nearly white. They wear Absalom Station’s latest fashions in shades of black, white, and gray.

NAIAJ:Female bleachling gnome
Naiaj makes no concessions to the formality of this event; she wears her usual carbon skin armor, datapad never out of sight and wrist-based comm unit constantly blinking with updates. She wears her gleaming white hair cropped close, and despite her small size, she looks as if she could stare down a team of hardened vesk mercenaries.

ROYO:Male ysoki
Royo wears immaculate formalwear about 20 years out of date; his tawny fur is beginning to go silver around his whiskers and paws. He wears elegant spectacles, having refused corrective surgeries due to the hours or
even days in which he would be unable to read following such a procedure. Tucked beneath one arm is a small folio of physical paper. He stands among a circle of scholars engaged in an exuberant discussion of esoteric topics.

YKRIS:Parasitic isopod
Ykris appears as an iridescent, segmented insect clinging to the scalp of a cleancut, immaculately dressed half-elf man. Upon closer inspection, it becomes clear that many of Ykris’s spiny legs pierce the man’s skin and deeply into his flesh, particularly along the base of the man’s skull and down the back of his neck.

ZO!:Male undead elebrian
Originally one of Eox’s native elebrians, Zo! retains the characteristic appearance of that race even in undeath: an elegant build with refined features and an extended cranium. His face now bears a permanent rictus grin, which adds another level of enthusiasm to his exaggerated interactions.

I have explained the influence mechanics down below, I will allow people to pick the one they want to work on, introduce themselves and take it from there. Once you think you know what roll to make and do it, it will mean your "actions for this round" is done. There will be 4 rounds before an intermezzo. For questions, let's do that in the discussion thread.

Influence time + mechanics:
The PCs’ end goal is to make a good impression on as many of the guests of note as possible. Pick the one you want to go for, make it roleplay if possible to impress them. I will allow a Sense Motive check to learn more about said person and how you can influence them.

Each PC can attempt one check to influence a single guest during each social round. A PC can use her action for a social round to attempt a skill check to aid another PC in place of attempting a skill check to influence the NPC directly. If a PC is not sure what kind of check to attempt, she can make light conversation in lieu of attempting a check for that round, learning something about the NPC’s background, interests, involvement in the society, or personality to gain a hint of appropriate skill checks to attempt to influence that individual. PCs partaking in such “small talk” can attempt a DC 10 Sense Motive check to learn an appropriate skill to influence the NPC with.


"Quig" Male CN ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Quig approaches Naiaj with great respect and a clear nervousness that is visible due to the fast movement of his tail.

"I am very sorry to interrupt you Naiaj but I have heard that you are one of the Venture-Captains overseeing high-level operations from the Lorespire Complex. I have to admit that I find your expertise very impressive and want you to know that you are a rolemodel for many of the younger Starfinders, including myself."

sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Exo-Guardians

Male N Vesk Mercenary Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 21/21 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Zargothrax, in all of his astrologically(*1) bedecked wizardly glory, weaves(*2) through the crowd and introduces himself(*3) to Iteration-177.

"Howdy botling! You must be Iteration-One-Seventy-Seven! Zargothrax McDonald... pleased ta meet yer acquaint'nce. I hear you've been asken the Aspis brass 'bout support'n the Starfinders? Fancy that! Aspis and Starfinders workin tagether... that'll be the day eh?" He chuckles and gives the Android a pat on the back. "So I hear yer into old ree-ligious stuff... me too! Ah even go to the church of Talavet sometimes(*4) myself. Done some study'in on the subject... learned alot in mah spare time on Grandpappy's farm. Absalom station's got some good stuff in museums. You should come check it out sometime! I hear they've even got a silly knockoff of the philosopher's stone there."

Shot in the dark!
Mysticism: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Is the first Sense Motive attempt free or is that the DC10 check you mentioned as an action?

*1: Pretending to reference astronomy, but utterly wrong.
*2: Like a bowling ball weaves through pins
*3: Just starts talking
*4: A Christmas and Easter type

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rora smiles wide at the crowd. Seeing Quig head off to chat with Naiaj, and Liz off imposing himself upon Iteration-177, and knowing that Royo's spoken for, Rora heads over to speak to Zo!

When she reaches him she smiles. "Hello there, Zo!. It's an honour to meet you!" she bows deeply then stands tall and proud with her hands on her hips. I'm Aurora Vim, but you may know me better as RORA!" After a moment she adds, "Saviour of Tasch, apprehender of criminals and generally amazing." she chuckles.

"I hear you did a lot for the Starfinder Society this past year! Good on you, man! We're grateful! What made you interested?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (6) = 13

Liberty's Edge

Social Interaction: Round 1
---------------------------------------
Verus:
He-Who-Grinds:
Schlak:

----------------------------------------
Rora:Zo!
Zargothrax: Iteration-177 (success)
Quig: Naiaj (roll or keep Diplomacy

@quig

Sense Motive Naiaj:
PCs demonstrating competence in the field through a successful Computers, Engineering, or Piloting check (or other checks, if demonstrated effectively) can impress Naiaj.

You can also try diplomacy but it will be a harder check

Quig, check spoiler, I will let you roll for those if you want to

Naiaj looks up from her datapad and regard the Ysoki approaching her with mild interest. When Quig speaks you notice she keeps glancing back at her datapad, putting in info, pulling data and at the same time nodding at you in response before stopping for a moment and speaking up "Greetings... I am flattered you adress me as such and that I am seemingly an inspiration, what brought you to the Starfinder society and what are your skills?"

Iteration-177 turns his head as Zargothrax makes his way towards him and his eyes seem to lighten up at the display of the ornaments on the Vesk" Ahh, We are pleased to meet you, you seem to be a man of mystic and culture by the looks of yourself, I take it you are more then willing to show me around and that you can tell me more about Talavet?" The banter with Zargothrax will continue and you have a more then distinct feeling that your impression has gotten him swayed to your side.

I will allow the Sense motive check to be a free one as you approach someone, it makes sense that you seize someone up before talking

Sense Motive Zo!:
As he is keeping an eye out for new talent for an upcoming project with a lot of “action scenes,” Zo! is particularly impressed by PCs who can demonstrate their abilities through Acrobatics or Athletics checks, Bluff checks to feint, or even a showy display with a weapon.

Zo! regards the little Ysoki as she makes her way towards him and flashes her a big toothy grin before speaking up "Aurora Vim, Baby! tell me more about you amazing stories! I am sure that we could make you a star Baby! And I am sure that in due time we would welcome you to Eox and you would be welcomes like a true star baby!" The enthusiam, the flair, the whole bravo of Zo! is near intoxicating and the people around him are hanging to every word he says and you can almost imagine hearing someone say in the background his name to emphasis on who he is.

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rora smiles at Zo!. "A star is right!" she preens. "Why just the other say I was traipsing through Akiton on the hunt for this rogue Starfinder right--this traitor who had..."

REDACTED to prevent spoilers! Haha.

"And he shot right at me! But I dodged like this!"

Rora, leans backwards, hands over head and lands with her hands on the floor as if she were an acrobat dodging a bullet by doing a bridge, then she pushes off with her feet, lands in a crouch, and launches up into the air fist first as if throwing a punch.

"And BAM! You know what I mean?"

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Exo-Guardians

Male LN vesk mercenary soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +8, Perception +0, Profession (mercenary) +4 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Did we all go up in the same elevator? Because thinking about all the vesk stuffed in there with our arthropod friend is amusing.

Seeing his companions approach the rest of the guests, Verus decides to speak with Ykris. After all, how much offense can a parasitic arthropod really take?

"Hell of a view, eh? I hope you don't mind me taking the opportunity to say thank you. I know that CeriCore might not have a lot to gain from investing in the Starfinders, but the work is vital. I even left the Veskarium to help out!"

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk Envoy

Schlak watches Verus for a few minutes. Then slowly strides up to the pair. "I see your talking to my Starfinder friend here. I don't want to bore you with too many Starfinder details and instead would like to hear about CeriCore. What brings you here and what work do you do as a representative? I used to handle paperwork for Starfinder before my adventuring days started."

sense motive + expertise: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (15) + 4 + (5) = 24

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 5 | SP: 40/40 HP: 41/41 RP: 7/7 | KAC: 24 EAC: 22 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 6 R: 5 W: 5 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +6 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

Grinds approaches Royo.

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 3

He moves closer - bedecked in his gear which happens to all be analog and listens to the old-school Ysoki speak. When the topic approaches something closer to his field the giant haan speaks up

Ah yesss, my time with the starfinders has given me much up close experience with the various flora and fauna of this universe and it seems there are great connecting threads - themes of predator and prey are universal.

Life Sciences: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


"Quig" Male CN ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
GM Psyblade wrote:

Social Interaction: Round 1

---------------------------------------

Quig: Naiaj (roll or keep Diplomacy

@quig

Quig, check spoiler, I will let you roll for those if you want to

Naiaj looks up from her datapad and regard the Ysoki approaching her with mild interest. When Quig speaks you notice she keeps glancing back at her datapad, putting in info, pulling data and at the same time nodding at you in response before stopping for a moment and speaking up "Greetings... I am flattered you adress me as such and that I am seemingly an inspiration, what brought you to the Starfinder society and what are your skills?"

That was a natural 20 on diplomacy and she was so kind to me after the flattery and the role model discussion. ;-) So Quig must have made a good impression! :-D Do you want me to react to her words immediately or after you have announced round 2?

Liberty's Edge

Social Interaction: Round 2
---------------------------------------
Rora:Zo!
Zargothrax:
Quig:
Verus:
He-Who-Grinds:
Schlak:

----------------------------------------

GM stuff:

Iteration-177 - 1
Zo! - 1
Ykris - 1
Naiaj - 0
Royo - 1

Zo! watches Rora make her backflip and looks amazed at it and claps in total excitement "Oh baby! out of nowhere doing that kind of move! I love it!" He claps in his hands in excitement and the sound seems to echo around him as if he has speakers and Rora is confident that Zo! is more then interested in this.

As Verus approaches Ykris the half-elf gives turns to the vesk and in that brief moment Verus notices the symbiote Ykris appears as an iridescent, segmented insect clinging to the scalp of a cleancut, immaculately dressed half-elf man. Upon closer inspection, it becomes clear that many of Ykris’s spiny legs pierce the man’s skin and deeply into his flesh, particularly along the base of the man’s skull and down the back of his neck. Listening to Verus he gives a mere nod "The view is nice, and thank you for the kind words." The half elf is about to turn away as Schlak approaches and adresses him. "CeriCore has employeed my services as a lobbyist in regards of biotech and cybernetic firms. I however enjoy the work the Society does and what their goal is. I enjoy assisting the first seeker in her efforts of restoring the society!"

Sense Motive Ykris:
Ykris is ingratiated to anyone who shares gossip about the Starfinder Society (Culture), and it respects anyone knowledgeable enough to hold a discussion about its work in cybernetic and biotech augmentations (Life Science or Medicine).

I would like to see a roll from Verus and Schlak on how to influence Ykris

He-who-grinds-blades-to-dust makes his way to Royo who is dressed in immaculate formalwear about 20 years out of date; his tawny fur is beginning to go silver around his whiskers and paws. He wears elegant spectacles, having refused corrective surgeries due to the hours or even days in which he would be unable to read following such a procedure. Tucked beneath one arm is a small folio of physical paper. He stands among a circle of scholars engaged in an exuberant discussion of esoteric topics. Listening to the discussion for a brief moment before interjecting seems to have caught the ysoki off guard as he contemplated on what has been said before speaking up in what seems to be cracking voice. "I am sure you have seen many things that are floating around in space, the drift, the pactworlds and beyond..." Pausing for a moment he regards the Haan briefly "Care to tell something more about your species for my scholar friends?"

That concludes round 1 of the social encounters, you can move to someone else, continue with where you are etc

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Rora laughs, and twirls her guns in her hands, showing off the pistols used on her last adventure. Showy weapons display? Not sure what you'd like me to roll for that.

Then she smiles and holsters her guns.

"You're a hoot, Zo! It's been an honour! You let me know if you need anything from a Starfinder, yeah? I'm in." She winks at Zo!, gives him a wide smile, and a firm handshake. "Next time I'm on Eox, I'd love to see what you're working on."

Rora spends this round further interacting with Zo!, and will move on to another target next round.

Liberty's Edge

Roll me an attack roll Rora, and I will make a nice story out of it

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Whoo! I was worried there! Haha.

Liberty's Edge

Rora and Zo! keep their talks going right up to the moment that Zo! throws up a coin in the air and calls out Rora to take a shot at it. Rora seems to react per instinct and a snap could be heard that caused the crowd around Zo! and Rora to fall silent before a loud booming clapping can be heard from Zo! as the coin falls to the floor with a perfect round circle through it. "Marvellous baby! you are like a perfect shot! You should be a star in my next show, it's called Live Exploration Extreme! and we are going back to Salvation's End! You should be a star in it!"

Exo-Guardians

NG Haan (WIld Warden) Soldier (Armor Storm/Star Knight) 5 | SP: 40/40 HP: 41/41 RP: 7/7 | KAC: 24 EAC: 22 vs CM: 32 (20% fortification) DR 5/-, elec res 5| F: 6 R: 5 W: 5 (+2 vs Spells) | Init + 3 Perc: +6 | Speed 35 ft/40 ft unarmored

Grinds considers his words carefully Ah...you wish to know more of the Haan. Well ours is not so complicated of a story. We worship the God of the Hunt. I am told among your people he bears the name....Erastil? Our people forego the use of any technology - it is taboo to even use tools ssssssuch as these He says pointing to his pike and his armor gesticulating with his mandibles and legs, to show off his equipment.

He lets loose a somewhat disgusted series of clicks and klaks We hunt using our Web sacks to float along catching the currents on the gas giants in this sytem, hunting down lost goblins and other creatures that wind up near to our homes. The Hunt is everything. The Hunt is how we survive as a people - and by not making too many contacts with others like you humans who might one day attempt to turn our society of predators into your prey. I made the misssstake of using a spear to catch some prey and the elders found out and I wasss tossed out of the settlement. I landed on my feet though. The Knights of Golarion pointed out that I too was from the pact worlds and could help to defend the Haan settlements from the outside threats such as the Vesk and I agreed with them and signed up.

Now I serve with the Starfinder Society's Exo-Guardians doing much the same. My people's society needs protected and despite their exile imposed on me that is precisssssely what I intend to do

Life Science Again?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Exo-Guardians

Male LN vesk mercenary soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 13/13 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Acrobatics +5, Athletics +8, Perception +0, Profession (mercenary) +4 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Verus notices that Schlak seems to be having more luck with the lobbyist and focuses his efforts on aiding him.

Aid Other: 1d20 ⇒ 3

"Oh, this guy could tell you some stories to be sure! He's just neck deep in the Seeker's plans."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Vesk Envoy

Thanks for the aid Verus. Next time you will do better I'm sure. I don't have a lot of ranks in culture but I'll try. Schlak puffs up in pride. Well I don't know that I am neck deep. I have a large neck. I do know a few things. I might have a death sentence on a few planets. I mean read a few dossiers. I belong the second seekers faction of the society. So we listen very closely to the seekers plan. We wish to strengthen the society. Schlak pauses for dramatic effect.
culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Exo-Guardians

Male N Vesk Mercenary Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 21/21 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None.

Zargothrax grins as the Android queries him. "Well ya see, even though Talavet is a Kasathan God, some of us from the Veskarium appershiate the em..fass..sis on stories and tardishuns an self reliance. Ann as a student of magic, I Shure do appershiate old stories and tardishuns."

Mysticism: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"For more interstin tardishuns, you should come meet my coworker, He-Who-Grinds...Dust."

Liberty's Edge

Social Interaction: Round 2
---------------------------------------
Quig:
----------------------------------------

He-Who-Grinds: Royo
Rora:Zo!
Verus: Aiding Schlak
Schlak: Ykris
Zargothrax: Iteration-177

GM Stuff:

Iteration-177 - 2
Zo! - 2
Ykris - 1
Naiaj - 0
Royo - 1

Royo doesn't seem to be impressed much by what the Haan is saying but gives him a nod. "I see that your old traditions might be of us to the Society as an enforcer but it seems your actions have gotten you into a position where you are more shunned by your people and thus doing more harm then good to them, are you sure this is the way you want to go at it?"

Ykris listens to Schlak and what seems to be a dismayed look crosses the features of the half elf. "Making enemies and death sentences doesn't assist the seekers within the society, it seems you are doing more harm then good for the seekers, are you sure you have made the right choice?"

Iteration-177 seems to enter into a full blown mystical discussion with Zargothrax, both of them pushing their own believes but still listening to the others point, countering some of the finer details and overall it seems that the weirdly dressed Vesk makes an impression on the Android


"Quig" Male CN ysoki bounty hunter mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 8/8 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +1; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
GM Psyblade wrote:
Naiaj looks up from her datapad and regard the Ysoki approaching her with mild interest. When Quig speaks you notice she keeps glancing back at her datapad, putting in info, pulling data and at the same time nodding at you in response before stopping for a moment and speaking up "Greetings... I am flattered you adress me as such and that I am seemingly an inspiration, what brought you to the Starfinder society and what are your skills?"

"What brought me to the Starfinder Society is really the possibility to broaden my horizon. I am an engineer and would really like your opinion on the newest drift engine improvement options ..."

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Naiaj looks at Quig as he starts to tinker with the datapad and starts to interrupt him as he messes up even the basics and she looks at him and shakes her head. "We might have to send you back to Engineering school, I know you mean well but you should have paid some more attention with simple physics..."

Social Interaction: Round 3
---------------------------------------
He-Who-Grinds:
Rora:
Verus:
Schlak:
Zargothrax:
----------------------------------------

GM Stuff:
Iteration-177 - 2
Zo! - 2
Ykris - 1
Naiaj - 0
Royo - 1

Acquisitives

Female Ysoki Xenoseeker Envoy | SP: 18/18, HP: 20/20, RP: 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1 R:+5 W:+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6, Bluff +10*, Diplomacy +14*, Intimidate +10, Sense Motive +7* | Acrobatics +8, Computers +7, Culture +7, Engineering +3, Life Sciences +5, Piloting +6, Stealth +6, Survival +2 | Speed 30 ft., Jump Jets: 30 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Seeing Schlak having trouble with Ykris, Rora excuses herself and wanders over to the symbiote. "Hello! My name's Aurora Vim, but you might know me better as... RORA!" Rora says as she introduces herself, posing dramatically. After a moment she adds, "Saviour of Tasch, apprehender of criminals and generally amazing." she chuckles. Then she bows her head respectfully to Yrkis.

"Am I right in assuming that you are Ykris of CeriCore? I hear you've done great things in biotechnology. Tell me, what led you and your corporation to partner with First Seeker Luwazi? We Starfinders are grateful for your support! It's an honour!"

She bows regally to Ykris and his host.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 4 + (5) = 29

1 to 50 of 221 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] #1-05: The First Mandate All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.