[PFS] Wizards Wanted (Gameday 6) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

A PFS Gameday gathering of wizardly types to share spells in the spirit of cooperation. Fallen Fortress


151 to 200 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

Voarima’s eyes open after a few seconds of the Infernal spell working. He legs still numb, she looks around frantically.

Huh..wha..am I

She settles down as she sees the faces of those she traveled with.

That little bugger...I told you all to be careful, did I not?

She stands up, brushes herself the dust off herself and makes a pouty face as she sees that her new cloak was wet from the water.

Thank you for helping me

After the spell finishes, Voarima readjusts her backpack and looks upwards at the staircase.

Woukd you care to go first Drogun

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun looks confused for another moment before continuing through the North door.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Anything else to see in this room before we move on?

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Unless he sees something of interest as he looks around, Torgat follows the others.

Based on the map, I don't think there is a north door, or any staircase accessible in this room. I think we need to go back into the room with the trogdolytes (southwest door) to get to the door into the center area.


Silver ! Gold

Torgat finds nothing else in this room. The door to the north/west leads back to the young trodlodytes/armory room and the remaining door there leads to the tower's central staircase. Although the lower portion of the staircase has collapsed, cutting off access to the ground floor, the staircase is whole on this floor and above.

Perception (DC15):
Nothing appears to be hiding in the shadows, no one appears to hear the party's ascent.

The party cautiously climbs the stairs and finds a second door not far up. It is locked however.

Does anyone have Disable Device? Please make a check (DC 25)

Another door lies a couple turns of the stairs higher, and the stairs continue up farther still (4th & 5th floor respectively).

Let me know which door you wish to explore. Gameday 4 has been extended a bit to account for the site's recent downtimes. We are on target to finish in time, keep up the good work!

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Uhhh....door's locked

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The elf will cast detect magic to see if she finds anything.


Silver ! Gold

Negative on magic anywhere in the stairwell.


Silver ! Gold

I know the sure has been squirrely all week, though it looks like we might have lost some folks. I will PM the absentees. For those still with us, where to next? Shall I choose a door?

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Sorry - I was jammed at work the past few days, and the site was out yesterday morning when I would have been able to post.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

"The last time I suggested we force a door, it turned out badly for Drogun. I think we should try the doors on the higher floors before attempting to break into this one. We might find a key or another staircase."

Torgat continues up to the fourth floor, looks the door over for any apparent traps (as he has been warned to do), and if he does not spot anything dangerous, puts his ear to the door to listen for noises from the other side.

Perception (looking for traps): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Perception (listening at the door): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel waits at the back of the line for word from up front.

”Sorry, lock-picking is not my forte. Let me know what I can do to help.”

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Far carefully follows torgat up the stairs. When he sees torgat listen at the door he reaches behind himself as if to grab something from his none-existent backpack. ”Ah. In my hurry to get here I must have left my gear at the archives” he softly murmurs to himself.

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

"Unfortunately my skills with a quill far exceed those of lock-picking. There is not much I can do to help, my friends."

Gaderffi looks rather embarrassed about his lack of skills. He re-adjusts his belt and shuffles his feet nervously.


Silver ! Gold

Finding no traps and hearing nothing the half-orc gives the all clear to the door on the fourth floor.

Open door?:
Crude bunks line the walls of this room, which if filled with the nauseating stench of troglodytes. Three of them are in the room and they attack any intruders immediately!

Ini G: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Ini D: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Ini F: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Ini Z: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Ini T: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Ini Y: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Ini V: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Ini trog: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Round 1: Zestel & Voarima may act. Fortitude saves are needed for anyone entering the room.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

There not being any rogues in the party, and Drogun having already taken enough of the risks for the rest of the group, Torgat shrugs and opens the door.

"Aaaah!"

Torgat didn't enter the room, but he opened the door and is standing right there. I assume a Fortitude save is needed.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Silver ! Gold

Unspoilering the spoiler above.

Crude bunks line the walls of this room, which if filled with the nauseating stench of troglodytes. Three of them are in the room and they attack any intruders immediately!

Ini G: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Ini D: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Ini F: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Ini Z: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Ini T: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Ini Y: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Ini V: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Ini trog: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Round 1: Zestel & Voarima may act. Fortitude saves are needed for anyone entering the room.

Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

Going into room 4 on slide 2??

Voarima steps back along the wall and readies to lob a small blob at acid at any appearing threat.

readies acid splash vs touch AC, PBS, most likely in melee: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 4 = 201d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

crit??: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 4 = 31d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Silver ! Gold

Slide three, room 9, though I cannae uncover it with my phone.

Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

fixed it for you. My actions remain the same unless I can get a clear shot at grey than I will fire at him rightvthan and there


Silver ! Gold

Voarime's magical acid flies through the newly opened door and catches a troglodyte guard solidly in his unsuspecting chest.

please note staircase, doorway and allies will be providing cover. Some movement will be necessary for most of you.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

”Uhhh, these guys are usually considered evil by cosmic forces, right? I might have something that can help you, Drogun. Don’t resist this spell.”

Zestel’s arms trace a Thassalonian Rune in the air as he intones some sort of ancient chant. He reaches out and touches the Dwarf, and the rune in front of the mage transfers to the Barbarian before ‘melting’ into a shimmering field that surrounds the Dwarf.

Zestel casts protection from evil on Drogun. +2 deflection bonus to AC vs evil creatures, and a +2 resistance bonus to saves from evil creatures.


Silver ! Gold

Two of the troglodyte guards throw javelins thrugh the door at the half-orc opening the door. The third moves toward the door wielding a club made from a femur of some large creature. javelin: 1d20 ⇒ 8, plink: 1d6 ⇒ 1
javelin: 1d20 ⇒ 14, plunk: 1d6 ⇒ 1 cover improves Torgat's AC.

Party is up (including Z & V for R2)!

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Torgat flinches as the javelins clatter against the staircase wall curving behind him. From where he is standing, he can only see one of the troglodytes clearly, and focuses his attention on the floor in front of the horrid creature. The half-orc plunges a hand into his component pouch and pulls out a small square of paper, rendered nearly translucent with a smear of rancid butter. He growls a short arcane phrase, and in the space between moments, the floor inside the room from the doorway to the gray troglodyte glistens, coated in an oleaginous substance that will (Torgat hopes) make it too slippery for their attackers to reach the stairs.

Torgat casts Grease on the squares outlined in blue - DC 16 reflex save for the gray-bordered troglodyte to avoid falling prone, and DC 10 Acrobatics check for anyone to move through the area of effect (at half speed).

"Be careful when you enter, my friends. That floor looks slippery."

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Drogun steps forward with his hand reaching down to his left side at his sheathed sword. Attempting to pull it out of sheathe only succeeds in yet again unattaching the sheathe as well.

"@$&#% sword!!!" Drogun yells flying into a rage and striking at the trog around the corner with a sheathed sword.

swing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
dmg: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

She shoots an arrow at the blue trog
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
1d6 ⇒ 4

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

If Combat Does Not End:
Seeing several projectiles fly back in forth through the newly opened door, Gaderffi squeezes himself flat against the wall and waits. As soon as he sees an opening, he edges closer to the door, and upon spying the yellow and red troglodytes, retrieves his best quill and scribes a magical rune in the air identical to the one he used against the feral dogs. As they appear, the two bolts orbit around each other as they race through the doorway and separate before each slamming into a different enemy.

Yellow: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Red: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Silver ! Gold

Drogun steps into the room to smash another guard only to find the guard's club already aiming at his head. The young reptile fails to connect the wooden weapon with the drwarven braincase. The barbarian's sheathed sword is the mightier, dropping his opponent in a single hit.

Torgat casts a spell and the area in front of the door gains a slick coating. One of the Troglodytes and Drogon struggle to keep their balance! (D needs Reflex save)

Magical runes dart around the combatants crashing into their targets. Ylania's bow cuts into the first troglodyte, but the creature still stands.

club v. Drogun: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7, misses
RG: 1d20 ⇒ 18

R2]
V (25): <--here now
Z (20): <--here now
trog R (18): trog Y: 1d20 ⇒ 14, trog G:
F (12):
Y (7):
D (7):
T (5):
G (2):

Gaderffi, One of the two targets you mentioned has dropped. Where would you like to direct your second missile? Do you want to concentrate fire on a single standing trog, continue attacking the down trog, or direct the second missile to the third trog?

Far, Voarima, & Zessel are up.

R1:

V (25): shoots trog G
Z (20):casts protection from evil
trog R(18): misses torgat 3+4
trog Y: attacks Drogun 12
trog G: misses Torgat 4+4+
F (12): <--here now
Y (7): shoots trog G
D (7): attacks yellow, yellow drops
T (5): casts grease
G (2): casts magic missile

Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

Aiming at grey again, if grey is down I will ready it against first visible enemy

Voarima starts to speak in her Elvish tongue. A small bead of acid starts to form on the tip of her finger. She points it at the enemy as it coalesces into a small little glob that flies towards its target while trying to to singe her allies.

1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 = 171d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 -? to Atk for variables


Far moves forward, summoning another dart of acid. It misses badly, flying straight to the wall.
Attack (Ranged Touch) + Damage: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 51d6 ⇒ 4

Voarima - You don’t have precise shot, so you take a -4 penalty to hit for shooting into melee

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:
Gaderffi, One of the two targets you mentioned has dropped. Where would you like to direct your second missile? Do you want to concentrate fire on a single standing trog, continue attacking the down trog, or direct the second missile to the third trog?

I would like to concentrate fire on the first standing trog.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

With so many bodies in the way. Zestel knows there is next to no chance he’ll hit, but takes a step back and brings his light crossbow to bear anyway.

light crossbow fires at red, he has cover from me: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Silver ! Gold

Gaserffi relentless missiles drop the second troglodyte.

"Tulock!" the third yells, running toward the south door. Its arm jerks spasmadically as acid from Voarima's magic burns through the creature's scaly hide. As the gaurd runs passed the door, it suddenly twists its head over its shoulder. As it falls the ground the fletchings of Zessels bolt come into view.

Combat over,

Nothing of great significance is found in this room but from the number of bunks their can not be too many gaurds left in this tower.

Any other actions in this room? South door or north?

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Dragon falls in the grease and just lays there panting.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Torgat dismisses the Grease effect and enters the room to look around and check the bodies for anything interesting.

"Why would these creatures set up a barracks in this half-collapsed tower? Are there any clues as to what we can expect to find in the rest of the place?"

Perception, taking 20: 20 + 1 = 21

Based on the map, there appears to be some kind of rune on the floor - if that's correct and it's visible, Torgat will try to recall whether he has seen it before or read anything relevant.

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Silver ! Gold

The troglodytes have similar markings, meaning they could all be from the same group. However it is too difficult to tell what that group is or if any are more closely related than that.

Clubs & javelins on the bodies. The rune I think you are referring to is the number of the room, an OOC designation.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Got it!

Torgat looks at the two doors. Unless there is some obvious difference, he shrugs and pulls a copper piece out of his pouch.

"Heads for north, tails for south? Unless someone has a better idea?"

1 for heads, 2 for tails: 1d2 ⇒ 1

"So, shall we go through the north room first?"

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

The inebriated dwarf continues to lay on the ground, though he does wave a hand with a long grunt.

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

"Need a hand my friend?"

Gaderffi happily stretches out his hand, offering help to the sprawled dwarf, ignoring the fact that his own meager strength would certainly not be of much use to the barbarian.

"We must move on, not time to sleep on floor, hm?!" he adds with a wink.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Any way seems to be as a good as another!

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

".....," Drogun grumbles as he sits upright. "Wher's m' mug?" he continues as he looks around bleary eyed.


Silver ! Gold

The damp smell of swamp hints at what is behind this door. With that smell in mind it is possible to make out a faint and slow dripping beyond the door.

Inside the room, cracks in the walls and ceiling of this chamber have allowed rainwater to collect here, flooding the room and giving rise to a profusion of mold and fungus along the walls and ceiling.

Entering?:

1d20 ⇒ 20 None of the party can beat the Stealth so this creature gets a surprise round. Something shoots out of a puddle and strikes 1d7 ⇒ 2 Drogun! A fleshy, purple strand of muscle wraps around the dwarf.
Dice below. You can open that spoiler if you have gotten this far, and act accordingly. :)


Silver ! Gold

GM:
Ini G: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8, Ini D: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Ini F: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25, Ini Z: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Ini T: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6, Ini Y: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Ini V: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10, Ini: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

After the surpise round, party goes first! Except for Drogun. Really D? Get off the floor you lousy drunkard! :) The target's identity is hidden until you close near enough though.

Far (25):
Zestel (22):
Voarima (10):
Gaderffi (8):
Ylenia (7):
Torgat (6):
FPS (6):
Drogun (3):

fleshy purple strand: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15, grab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10, pull: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
EDIT: please make R1 and R2 actions if you can. It will speed things up.EDIT

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Sorry - I've been wiped out for the last day or so with a nasty cough.

Torgat looks to his colleagues, hoping someone else will go first. Not seeing any volunteers, he enters the room.

"AAAH! What kind of beast is this?"

Trying Knowledge (Arcana) on the off-chance that's the right skill (Torgat has the same modifier for Knowledge (Planes), in case that would work instead).

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Round 1 (can we tell which puddle the strand is coming from? is there another *&#($ troglodyte in this room, or is that the marker for the unseen creature?):

Unless the creature is in the puddle right next to him (see map), Torgat fires an acid dart at the fleshy purple strand - as close to the source of the strand and as far from Drogun as possible.

Acid Dart, ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 41d6 ⇒ 4

Round 2:

Torgat stays on the floor (if that makes sense under the circumstances) and fires another acid dart at the creature (modifiers assume it is still in melee, with Drogun or someone else).

Acid Dart, ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 4 = 01d6 ⇒ 1

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Far cautiously follows after Torgat, moving in and off to the side of the room.

Knowledge (Arcana, Nature, Religion, or Planes): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

“I am not sure about what this creature is”

He blasts the purple strand with a dart of acid
Acid Dart (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 4 = 181d6 ⇒ 6

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

”What the- Soralyon above I’m a scholar not a warrior! Why did they even send me here?!”

Zestel moves up and to the door so he can see everyone inside and readies an action. If the purple thing grapples someone, he is going to use his arcane bond to cast grease on them, increasing the DC to grapple them by 10 and giving them a +10 bonus to escape artist checks.

I’m posting this from my phone, while I can see the slides I can’t move my dude. Can anyone move him up there for me?

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

"It's got Drogun!"

@Zestel - I moved your token. Let me know if that isn't the right space.


Silver ! Gold

Far Aminos gets close enough to the purple strand's source and sees what looks like a giant frog. The amphibian's tongue is large enough to reach the door from the pool it hiding in and much like its smaller cousins, it specializes in dragging prey into its mouth.

The two conjurers send darts of acid at the creature. Far hits, but Torgat's bolt falls short.
The creature ambles forward and bites at the dwarf wrapped in its tongue. Two dwarf legs and an arm dangle from the frog's mouth as pulls it in.

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11, nomnomnom: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 grab: 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 5 = 22

Drogun is up for R1, though Voarima, Gaderffi, & Ylenia still have actions. Again you can also post round 2 (or 2 & 3), though Torgat has already missed then as well.

Sorry all. My post from last night seems to not be here!

R1:

Far (25): acid dart 6
Zestel (22): casts grease on Drogun
Voarima (10):
Gaderffi (8):
Ylenia (7):
Torgat (6): misses with acid dart
FPS (6):
Drogun (3): grappled

R2:

Far (25):
Zestel (22):
Voarima (10):
Gaderffi (8):
Ylenia (7):
Torgat (6): misses with acid dart
FPS (6):
Drogun (3):

Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

R1

Voarima moves forward as she hears her ally seem to struggle with something. Even despite the creature having cover from her, she takes a deep breath and fires a small dart of acid at the creature. Her ally struggling along with the creature moving about are too much of a distraction as the acid fizzles in the puddle of water.

ranged touch - 4 melee - 2 soft cover: 1d20 + 4 - 6 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 6 = 41d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

R2

She moves a step to her left, and lines up another shot of acid, hoping to connect this time. The nice again all the jostling of everything makes her second guess herself as it splashed against the doorframe this time.

Stay still you little bugger

-4 melee: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 4 = 81d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Take over grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

She will fire an arrow at the creature
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
1d6 ⇒ 6

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

As everyone crowds around the doorway, Gaderffi raises himself on his toes to see into the room.

"What is going on in here?! I can barely see a thing."

He swears in Kelish before straightening his arm and pulling his sleeve back.

"Here goes nothing..."

Acid Splash: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (8) - 6 = 2
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Round 2:

"This is not good, not good I say! It pains me, because this is my last potent spell for the day..."

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11

151 to 200 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Wizards Wanted (Gameday 6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.