[PFS] Wizards Wanted (Gameday 6) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

A PFS Gameday gathering of wizardly types to share spells in the spirit of cooperation. Fallen Fortress


251 to 300 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun maneuvers himself in front of the group and readies his tankard to attack.

use drunken rage point.

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Far stays in the stairwell and begins incanting again.

Recasting Summon Monster I. It only lasts 2 rounds this time but that should be more than enough to kill this thing. Sorry for the delay,
I can't always post daily.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel will cast protection from evil on Drogun (+2 saves, +2 AC vs evil) and then move back away from the bad guy (can someone put me back by the elf? My phone doesn’t like slides.)

Round 2 (when/if it becomes relevant):
I will use a move action to retrieve my scroll of snowball and cast it.

attack vs touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
damage and DC 15 Fort save or stagger: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Sorry, lots of stuff went on this weekend. Catchig up

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The wizard takes a shot at the creature with her gravity bow
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d8 ⇒ 1 if it hit

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

LOL, that was a lot of damage


Silver ! Gold

The magic begins flowing and Ylania looses an arrow at the albino reptile. Red blood trickles onto the white skin. White energy coalesces into a frozen missile as Zestel consumes a scroll; its effect splattering the crocodile in snow.

Snapjaw hisses in response and rushes up to the caster's guardian, but it is still shaking snow from its eyes and can't bite.

The troglodyte chief holds up an ornately painted animal skull and casts a spell very similar to Far's.

Drogun has no such impediments even while drunk and swings his ...tankard at the staggering Snapjaw. roll your attack

Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 3

R1
F (22.5): summons...
Z (22.2): casts snowball +3 (pro evil can be cast pre-combat)
Y (20): shoots snapjaw +1
V (19.9): casts spell, moves
Tasskar (19.5): Casts spell
snapjaw: moves
T (18.2): <-- here now
D (18): attacks snapjaw <-- here now
G (10): <-- here now

F, Z, Y, & V can also post R2 actions.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Tankard: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Thwump!: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Silver ! Gold
Drogun wrote:

[dice=Tankard]1d20+8

[dice=Thwump!]1d4+6

In the interest of time, if T or G deal damage to Snapjaw, the crocodile will not be around in R2. Post your actions accordingly :)

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

rawr!

Tankard of DOOOOM!

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

That is funny

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

She will take a pot shot at the trog
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d8 ⇒ 2

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

Amidst the cacophony of battle, Gaderffi will try to aim a weak spell at the crocodile.

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

:|

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Torgat steps off the staircase, and gets an eyeful of what the party is facing. If there is any cover to be had around the stairs, he ducks behind it; in any event, he pulls a small bag and a candle from the pouch at his side, and begins to chant. As he does, a misty form begins to coalesce in the air in front of him.

Beginning a full round to cast Summon Monster I (second attempt). Duration extended to 3 rounds with Master of Pentacles trait.


Silver ! Gold

Ylania awesome archery skills seem to wain as she is unable to weave her shot between the throne and the doorway to hit the troglodyte. Moments earlier Gaderrfi had a similar shot, unable to weave between the... air and... the air.

F, Z, & V are up!

R2
F (22.5): summons... <-- here now
Z (22.2): <-- here now
Y (20): missess Tasskar <-- here now
V (19.9): <-- here now
Tasskar (19.5): ...Casting spell...
snapjaw:
T (18.2): casts summon...
D (18):
G (10):

R1:

F (22.5): summons...
Z (22.2): casts snowball +3 (pro evil can be cast pre-combat)
Y (20): shoots snapjaw +1
V (19.9): casts spell, moves
Tasskar (19.5): Casts spell
snapjaw: moves
T (18.2): casts summon...
D (18): attacks snapjaw +10
G (10): misses snapjaw.

Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

Voarima moves to get a clear shot at the scaly beast. She aims and lets a blob of acid fly towards the beast.

acid splash - melee vs touch: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 4 = 21d3 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Another arrow shot
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

LOL, maybe the bow is too heavy because of the gravity :)

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Seeing as the scroll still has 3 castings of snowball left on it. . .
Also, my bad, the save DC is 11, because I am using a scroll. Fort save on hit or be staggered 1 rnd.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
confirmation roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
If hit: damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
If confirm Extra damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Round 3?:

And again!
ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
If hit: damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Silver ! Gold
Zestel Cozma wrote:

Seeing as the scroll still has 3 castings of snowball left on it. . .

Also, my bad, the save DC is 11, because I am using a scroll. Fort save on hit or be staggered 1 rnd.

ranged touch1d20+2
[dice=confirmation roll1d20+2
If hit: [dice=damage1d6
If confirm [dice=Extra damage1d6

** spoiler omitted **

I presume this means you are casting the spell again (you didn't say). If so, who is the target? [dice=Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 14


Silver ! Gold

Perhaps Ylania's casting has affected all the missiles and not just her bow as Voarima's conjured acid also crashes directly into the floor. Zestel's magic proves the theory incorrect and a second icy sphere hits the troglodyte dead center.

Tasskar wipes the snow from his chest causing the spell he was casting to disappear in a cloud of dark divine energy. He looks at the Zestel and hisses. "Two can play like that!" he casts another spell and a ball of fire begins to light his palm. Then he hurls his arm back and launches it at the Thassolonian! he steps away from the door even as another ball of fire lights his hand.

concentration: 1d20 ⇒ 14 fail

Far's magic coalesces into an eagle seemingly made of runes. The creature strikes at the crocodile in front of Durgan. The massive reptile thrashes its head back and closes its eyes. (GM bot, if I chose the wrong critter please adjust.)
talons: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11, talons: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 hit
fire v touch: 1d20 ⇒ 8, burn: 1d6 ⇒ 1hit

R2
F (22.5): summons... delay?
Z (22.2): casts snowball
Y (20): missess Tasskar
V (19.9): misses Tasskar
Tasskar (19.5): hurls fire at Vestel
snapjaw: down!
T (18.2): casts summon...<-- here now
D (18): <-- here now
G (10): <-- here now

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Delay

Driving seethe drunkenly.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Torgat completes his spell, and near Zestel, there is a POP! and a brief rush of displaced air - air that lays the scent of fresh-cut hay over the trogdolyte's stench - as a creature appears and races toward Tasskar.

Torgat smiles.


Summoned celestial pony | Melee 2 hooves –1 (1d3+1) | AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 17/17 | F +7, R +4, W +0 SR 5 | Speed 40 ft. Init +1 | Senses darkvision 60, low-light vision, scent | P +5 | Resist acid, cold, electric 5

The pony races toward the troglodyte at the end of the room and lashes out with one hoof as soon as he is in range, smiting evil as he does.

"NEIGH!"

Left hoof: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 111d3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Go GO POWER HORSEY!

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

@GM You have the correct creature. Was the eagle able to full attack? Also: you said the talon hit but I can't see the damage roll

If the eagle was able to full attack and you did not roll talon damage.
Bite & Damage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Talon Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Seems like your eagle is beating a dead crocodile.

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Well, as long as it's dead, not unconscious and stable i'm happy. It was the same action, though.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Maybe the eagle can eat the croc, lol


Silver ! Gold
Far Arminas wrote:

@GM You have the correct creature. Was the eagle able to full attack? Also: you said the talon hit but I can't see the damage roll

If the eagle was able to full attack and you did not roll talon damage.
[dice=Bite & Damage]1d20+3; 1d4+2 [dice=Talon Damage]1d4+2

Snapjaw was at 0 hp, so any damage would drop it. Since it was a bot, I kept my actions to a minimum. It wasn't determined where it would show, so I figured it used a move action to get there. If you are concerned about dead versus unconscious, feel free to add the second talon as well.


Silver ! Gold

Far and Torgat watch as their conjured allies take to their enemies. The pony charges but doesn't manage to check Powerhoof the troglodyte hiding on the balcony. The two mages seem to pause, perhaps to coordinate their actions.

Both of you have an action this round. Even if you moved last round, you would still have a move action this round. Zestel, your posted R3 action will require a move action to get line of site. Stick with it? No one currently does have line of Sight. F, Z, Y, V are go for R3!

R3
F (22.5): <-- here now
Z (22.2): <-- here now
Y (20): <-- here now
V (19.9): <-- here now
Tasskar (19.5):
T (18.2):
D (18):
G (10):

R2:

F (22.5): summons... delay?
Z (22.2): casts snowball
Y (20): missess Tasskar
V (19.9): misses Tasskar
Tasskar (19.5): hurls fire at Vestel
snapjaw: down!
T (18.2): casts summon...<-- here now
D (18): delays
G (10): <-- here now

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

Voarima curses in Elven as the main threat moves out view. She moves forward, and can barely make out half on the body of her enemy. She speaks a few short words, and a small ball of force goes streaking from her palm. It bends around the corner, between the equine beast and the wall and slam into the upper thigh of the burly Troglodyte.

Thaer si ialerolardi thysi os tia vyrdaes

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

”Come on, Far!”

As Piotr charges at the trogdolyte on the balcony, Torgat moves closer to the opening, next to Voarima.

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Far moves up next to Torgat and directs the eagle to attack the troglodyte.

Bite & Damage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel will delay until he has line of sight.


Silver ! Gold

Are you sure Zestel? He has basically left the room with (now) 2 animals blocking his re-entry.
Far, the summoned eagle will 'attack your enemies' without a command from you if it is still around (you have an action). EDIT Master of pentacles is once per day, the eagle should only last a round, correct?
Ylania is up.

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Two rounds. The eagle will disappear at the end of round 3.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Yes GM. I'm a squishy wizard and that hallway looks like a whole lot of "I'm not going in there." If he kills (or poofs) the summons I expect him to come out to continue the fight. I'm out of other helpful spells.


Silver ! Gold

Fort Piotr: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Fort Eagle: 1d20 ⇒ 15

The trodlodyte steps back from the celestial and tosses a ball of flame, hitting the pony. takes 9 damage
T, D, G are up.

R3
F (22.5): delays (eagle hits trog) +3, eagle disappears.
Z (22.2): delays
Y (20): delays
V (19.9): missiles troglodite +5
Tasskar (19.5): flame: 1d20 ⇒ 9, fire: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 hits
T (18.2): <-- here now
D (18): <-- here now
G (10): <-- here now

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

move to in front of spellcaster allies and ready an attack

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

Walking up to Drogun and using my Touch of Rage ability, giving him a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls, damage rolls and will savings throws for a round.


Summoned celestial pony | Melee 2 hooves –1 (1d3+1) | AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 17/17 | F +7, R +4, W +0 SR 5 | Speed 40 ft. Init +1 | Senses darkvision 60, low-light vision, scent | P +5 | Resist acid, cold, electric 5

Piotr brays in pain from the flames, then snorts angrily. He steps closer to the troglodyte (5-foot step), rears up and lashes out at the troglodyte with both hooves.

Left hoof: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 111d3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6
Right hoof: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 141d3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Torgat steps into the middle of the room and up onto the throne. He shouts up to the murderous troglodyte,

"Your minions are dead, and we have freed your prisoner! Your plan is in ruins!"

Without waiting for an answer, Torgat launches an acid dart at Tasskar.

Acid dart (ranged touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d6 ⇒ 1

Edit: forgot to take the -4 penalty for firing into melee, so that's a 7 for the attack.


Silver ! Gold

Torgat, you have no line of fire. Tasskar is out on the balcony. Top of the round F, Z, Y & V (plus any retcons)

EDIT: nice speech though :)

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

That makes sense - I wasn't sure how much cover the balcony provided. So Torgat stands on the throne, and calls out as stated, but readies his acid dart in case Tasskar makes an appearance in the doorway.

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Far moves up next to Torgat and readies an action in case he moves.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The elven wizard will get a little closer and begin to concentrate, forming a spear out of fallen wood as it flies toward their foe...
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

stiking him

1d8 ⇒ 1

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

I think you're shooting through a solid wall, Ylania - that's the same problem Torgat had.


Silver ! Gold

Out on the balcony the battle continues. Though no one is in a place to see it, Piotr and Tasskar have an impressive battle five floors over the Cairnlands.

Correct, unless you want to run outside to the balcony, line of sight is an issue. With the pony Tasskar can't even return if he wanted to. Also with the pony to deal with I can move forward without harming any retcons some may want.

If everyone is going to delay until Tasskar reappears, please post the first action (including dice) and I will fast forward to the appropriate time. Please be specific about the readied action.

R4
F (22.5): readies
Z (22.2): delays (waiting for an action)
Y (20): readies wood spear (or something else?)
V (19.9): delays (waiting for an action)
Tasskar (19.5): flame: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8, fire: 1d6 ⇒ 2 misses
T (18.2): <-- here now
D (18): <-- here now
G (10): <-- here now

R3:

F (22.5): delays (eagle hits trog) +3, eagle disappears.
Z (22.2): delays
Y (20): delays
V (19.9): missiles troglodite +5
Tasskar (19.5): flame: 1d20 ⇒ 9, fire: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 hits
T (18.2): readies acid dart
D (18): readies tankard of doom
G (10): casts touch of rage

Piotr appeared on R2 so remains until R5 with Master of Pentacles correct? Or is it R4?

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Continues to ready and sway.


Summoned celestial pony | Melee 2 hooves –1 (1d3+1) | AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 17/17 | F +7, R +4, W +0 SR 5 | Speed 40 ft. Init +1 | Senses darkvision 60, low-light vision, scent | P +5 | Resist acid, cold, electric 5

If Piotr appeared at the beginning of Torgat's turn on round 2, he will disappear at the beginning of Torgat's turn (before Piotr would act) in round 5, so his round 4 action will be his last, barring an attack of opportunity.

You don't show Piotr's attacks in your spoilered list of actions in round 3 - I assume he missed with both hooves?

Round 4:

Dodging the flames Tasskar hurls at him, Piotr lunges at the troglodyte (5-foot step) and slams his forehooves at the malevolent underground invader.

Left hoof: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 41d3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6
Right hoof: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 191d3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

Finally!

251 to 300 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Wizards Wanted (Gameday 6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.