[PFS] Wizards Wanted (Gameday 6) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

A PFS Gameday gathering of wizardly types to share spells in the spirit of cooperation. Fallen Fortress


101 to 150 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic
Far Arminas wrote:
Hi

Torgat waves back at the elf as he enters the room now that the trogdolytes are down.

"Hello there."

Immediately upon entering, he is assaulted by the foul miasma that fills the room.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

PC Portfolio reroll, activate!

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Appraise: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Well, that was unexpected!

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic
Gaderffi wrote:

Gaderffi enters the room.

[dice=Fortitude Save]1d20+2

"This stench assaults my nostrils! And nothing but junk remains! Bah, what a waste!"

Choking, Torgat nods his agreement.

Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

aapraise: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Junk, this isn’t junk. If you look st the bolt of the handle, it’s actialky crafted quite well. The blade is made of alchemized silver. She blows some dust off the shield, and looks at it closer.

The Shield is quite beautiful, the leaping dolphin is a nice touch. And the banner, even if it been trampled on a bit, could fetch a good price. Drogun, could you carry these for us. If nothing else, the dagger may come in handy. Who knows what inhabits this place

local: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Still choking and coughing, Zestel opens his mouth only to close it again immediately. He turns around and braces his hand against the wall, doubled over. There is a brief *hyuurk*ing sound, though he manages to keep his lunch down. He calls out to Vorina while still looking down at his feet.

”Nice. . . nice find. I’m just-*gyrk* I’m just gonna take a second.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

what kind of sword is It? she asks as she casts detect magic.

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Far jerks when torgat speaks What? Did i say that aloud? What else have i said?
He also carefully stays outside the room, seeing the problems the others are having.

If/when Drogun brings the items out
Knowledge (Local) Untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Knowledge (History) Untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Knowledge (Geography) Untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Rolled every knowledge i thought might have some relevance. I have a problem of doing that.

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft
Voarima wrote:


Junk, this isn’t junk. If you look st the bolt of the handle, it’s actialky crafted quite well. The blade is made of alchemized silver. She blows some dust off the shield, and looks at it closer.

The Shield is quite beautiful, the leaping dolphin is a nice touch. And the banner, even if it been trampled on a bit, could fetch a good price. Drogun, could you carry these for us. If nothing else, the dagger may come in handy. Who knows what inhabits this place[/b]

"My apologies dear Voa, if you don't mind me calling you that. These fumes have been playing tricks on my mind. Let us not tarry here for too long, which door shall we take, hmm?

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Still gagging, Torgat staggers back into the first room they entered on the second floor. He crouches down near the opposite door, still open to the balcony and fresh air.

"I think we had better enter the last room by going across the balcony. Whatever challenges may lie ahead, we do not want to meet them doubled over and clutching our stomachs."

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

After some brief panting, Drogun looks down at his leg with the javelin sticking out of it for several moments before retrieving the second out of four gallons from his back. He proceeds to uncork it and begins to take a couple giat swigs before recorking and lashing it on to his back once more. He then waits a few moments before grabbing the javelin with both hands and ripping it out.

"#$@@$#!!!"


Silver ! Gold

Voarima recognizes the the banner depicting a bird made of living flame. It one belonged to teh Band of th Pheoneix, one of Absalom's most famous hunting lodges during the Age of Blades. She also notes the dagger and shield are also of masterwork quality.

After a while even the sickest of the party gets passed the stench. Fortunately that is almost no one.

The effects of stench last for only a minute. Long enough for the searching of items, recognizing them, determining any magical qualities (none) and whatever else the party would like to do. I am going off of Torgat's lead, since no other suggestions have been offered.

Judging from the shelves lining the walls, this darkened room might once have been a storeroom, though its contents have long since succumbed to the passage of time. A crack in the northern wall has apparently let in some rainwater, which has collected in a large puddle on the floor.

upon entering:
A dog sized lizard with shimmering green scales and two horns on its head playfully approaches anyone who enters.
Kn (arcana) for more information.

Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

Voarima thinks back to the various books she has read over the years while they move onto exploring more of the dilapidated tower.

The dagger and shield are exceptionally made pieces. True craftsmanship. The banner too is exquisite it used to belong to one of Absalom’s famous hunting lodge, the Band of the Phoenix. I wonder the last time someone from that Lodge was out here since it was from the Age of Blades.

Her thoughts seem to weave like fabric or the arcane, in and out. She looks up just in time to see a strange little lizard, head cocked to the side staring at them.

Hmm, I think it’s a shocker lizard. Be careful, I’ve heard that they like to gather in groups, intensifying their innate electricity.

She looks around for more sign of them, just in case.

arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
per: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Torgat's nausea finally passes, and he straightens up unsteadily, listening to Voarima's explanation of the items they found. Braced by the cool air on the balcony, the half-orc feels much better as they enter the north door.

"Perhaps we have found everything there is of interest here. From the shape of this room, though, I think we may still need to check the other door inside the room with the trogdolytes, I'm sorry to say. Hello! What do we have here?"

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Knowledge-Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Wow, dem rolls. Aparantly I’m still affected by the stench somewhat

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

Upon following the rest of the group into the last room, Gaderffi pauses when he sees the lizard.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

"I agree with Voarima, these things are quite the danger in groups. I hesitate to enter this room for fear of lethal electrocution. I'm not one to cast first, ask questions later, but we should be cautious about this little one here..."

His usual happy demeanor turns to uneasiness, he shuffles nervously on his feet near the door entrance.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

"Huh?"

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 pe4rception
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 Know Arcana
The elf takes some of her rations out and throws them to the creature.

Perhaps it is merely hungry. she says.


Silver ! Gold

The creature happily gobbles up the food tossed it. If it were a dog its tail would be wagging. Instead the two horns quiver and the hum of power whispers in the room.

The lone shocker lizard ambles to the party looking for more of the treats. Its excitement builds as it closes with Voarima, but as it gets too close the charge of its excitement releases catching the wizard in the electrical charge. tzZzap!: 1d8 ⇒ 8, non-lethal damage. Reflex Save?

It tilts its head quizzically, waiting for something.

Grand Lodge

Female Elven Transmuter Wizard *Ench/Illuson* | HP: 6/6 | AC/FF/TCH: 17/14/13 | F/R/W: 0/3/2 Initiative +9, Perception +0, Spellcraft +11

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Voarima isn’t expecting the electrical jolt that hits her. The jolt seems to skitter across the pooled water, and into her body, intensifying as it looks for an exit through her hand. Her eyelids flutter as her body convulses at the shock. She cannot even speak as she tumbles to the ground, in a lump. Her left leg occasionally twitches as the electricity slowly escapes her body.

She still appears to be alive as her chest moves up and down as her breathing appears slow, her body trying to cope with the trauma.

So 8 NL, and a max hp of 8 means 6 NL & 2 lethal??

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Yes. And you are unconscious. That was unlucky

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

If Allowed Any Actions:
Shielding his eyes from the electrical discharge, Gaderffi gasps as he sees his arcane friend go down.

"By the gods! Someone prop her up, I'll get out a wand!"

He fishes from his robe folds a small forked wand.

"This may tingle a little bit." he says to the unconscious elf.

Wand of Infernal Healing

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

”Everyone, everyone step back. Drag our poor elf against the far wall!” Zestel orders with far more authority than he feels. He cautiously takes a trail ration out of his backpack and tosses it to the shocker lizard, then backs up and places another bit of the ration on the ground a few feet away. Using rations he will try to lure the lizard out of the rooms. If successful, he’ll toss the rest down the rubble escarpment hoping that the lizard will follow it and leave the tower. He’ll return and shut the door behind him.

If shocked:

reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Remember, Zestel currently has electricity resist 5


Silver ! Gold

That s going to require some coordination, lest everyone gets shocked unconscious. Please roll initiative.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Handle animal (DC 10):
The creature is not so much aggressive as eager, though to your unconscious ally, that difference hardly means much.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

[dice=Initiative]1d20+2

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

init: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Oops. initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Silver ! Gold
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:

That s going to require some coordination, lest everyone gets shocked unconscious. Please roll initiative.

1d20+6
** spoiler omitted **

Hmmm... Not enough direction. Bad GM!

I will order actions per initiative, but I have to have actions to order. :) Please post an action with your initiative. (Sorry if that wasn't clear :)

RI
Drogun (18):
Far (16.5):
Torgat (16.2):
Zestel (16.2):
Shocker lizard (11):
Gaderffi (10):

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

Torgat takes a 5-foot step to the northeast (more like a 2.5 foot step, given where I had placed the token - light blue arrow shows his movement). He points his club at the lizard that has downed Voarima, and once again a sphere of green liquid appears just beyond the tip of the club and shapes itself into a spike, then speeds towards its target before veering off to splash harmlessly in one of the puddles on the floor.

Acid dart (ranged touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d6 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun looks at the creature with confusion, walks forward and attempts to grab it.

Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

I can’t see where i am on the map. Assume i five foot step If i can’t get a clear hit
Far stares at the creature. I’m sure i’ve read about a creature like this before. No matter, it is clearly a threat to us all.
He speaks two words and a bolt of acid forms in the air before him, before speeding off into the creatures head.

Acid Dart (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d6 ⇒ 3

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

"Wait, no, what? None of this is what I said to . . . you're provoking . . . DON'T GRAB HIM! He'll shock . . . oh what's the point?"

Dejectedly the Wizard walks away and grabs the unconscious elf, dragging her as far away from the shock lizard as possible on his turn, letting the rest of the party kill the poor critter.

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

Gaderffi follows Zestel as the half-elf drags the body of their comrade. He slightly fumbles with his wand as he goes to activate it, but nonetheless succeeds at the task.

She now has Fast Healing for 1 minute.

"Keep the foul beast away from her, we can't risk another shock!"

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 iniative

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

[ooc] GM, can you roll for iniative, this is the second time I feel like I am getting left out of things, not because I am not posting but because things take place after I post. [/b]


Silver ! Gold

The dwarf gets his hands on the scaly creature as Far shoots it with acid. The green dart of Torgat goes wide, splashing harmlessly in a puddle.

Zestel begins pulling his unconscious colleague from the danger.

The creature begins jerking away from its captor, its spasms leading to another growing hum. A charge of electricity runs up the barbarians arms with a popping buzz.

EDIT: AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19, bite: 1d4 ⇒ 2

zZPOPZz: 1d8 ⇒ 4 (non-lethal, Reflex Save needed.
Ylania: please roll to stabilize. Top of Round two and the party is up.

R2
Drogun (18): <--here now
Far (16.5): <--here now
Torgat (16.2): <--here now
Zestel (16.2): <--here now
Ylania (13):
Shocker lizard (11):
Gaderffi (10):

R1:

Drogun (18): grabs lizard
Far (16.5): acids lizard
Torgat (16.2): misses lizard
Zestel (16.2): pulls Ylania
Ylania (13):
Shocker lizard (11): shocks Drogun
Gaderffi (10): casts infernal healing

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun's eyes widen as he grips the lizard with both hands and begins to strangle it.

nonlethal grapple to maintain: 1d20 + 7 - 4 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 4 + 5 = 18
dmg: 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

rage point


Silver ! Gold

Grapple maintained, Drogun needs a Reflex save. Rest of party is up.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel isn't going to do anything, just shake his head and tend to the wounded party member.


Silver ! Gold

The barbarian continues to hold the creature as the allies continue their battle.

2 non-lethal after the successful Save. Gaderffi, since the lizard only has one target, please post an action. Ylania, can post two actions.

R2
Drogun (18): <--here now
Far (16.5): <--here now
Torgat (16.2): <--here now
Zestel (16.2): EDIT delays
Ylania (13): <--here now
Shocker lizard (11):
Gaderffi (10): <--here now

Dark Archive

Male N Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 13  T 13  FF 10 W/Mage Armour: 17/13/14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +3 (+2 vs. Enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +5 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Acid Dart: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Far Incants again and another bolt of acid flies toward the creature.

Acid Dart (Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d6 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

There is no need to kill this little creature she says. I will not harm it

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc (junglekin) Conjurer 1 | HP: 4/7 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14* | CMB:+0 CMD:12 | F:+1 R:+2 W:+1 | Init:+6 | Per:-1 | SM: +0 | Attack: Acid Dart +2 (ranged touch, 4/7) (1d6 acid) | Silver Crusade | Speed 30' | *Active conditions: Mage Armor. |
Spells memorized:
1st—grease (DC 16), stumble gap[APG] (DC 16), summon monster I; 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, read magic

I have moved Drogun's token into the room on the Slides version of the map, adjacent to the lizard (and in the first square inside the door). Drogun, I apologize if this isn't where you intended to be when you initiated the grapple - please move the token if I got it wrong.

Torgat holds back, unwilling to risk hitting the group's guardian with his magical acid. I've caused the poor man enough damage today!

"Drogun, while you have it grappled, perhaps you could move it outside and let it go, rather than risk any more shocks? We can just close the door. Maybe it will decide to go somewhere else while we finish our investigation."

Torgat delays, pending Drogun's response or further developments.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

grapple: 1d20 + 7 - 4 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 4 + 5 = 16
dmg: 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Scarab Sages

Human Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC:12 (15 w/ Mage Armor) T:11 FF:10 | CMB:-1 CMD:10 | Saves F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init:+1 | Per:+0 | Darkvision 60ft

Having casted Infernal Healing on the unconscious elf on the preceding turn, Gaderffi will place himself in front of her while the rest of the part deal with the lizard. He quickly contemplates shooting the lizard with a bolt of acid, but fears hitting Drogun by accident.

I'll Delay until a more opportune moment arises.


Silver ! Gold

Drogun continues squeezing the creature as it gets pelted with acid. Eventually the creature fall unconciouss, lying like a limp kitten in the barbarian's arms.

Voa wakens shortly after the Gaderffi's spell has a chance to work.

Sorry for the delay all, busy couple of days. Drogun's third round is enough to bring it under the damage done by the darts. What would you like to do after combat ends before moving on?

remaining door?:
This leads to the tower's central staircase. Although the lower portion of the staircase has collapsed, cutting off access to the ground floor, the staircase is whole on this floor and above.

climb exterior?:
It will take A living, moving fabric seems to cover the ceiling of this half-collapsed chamber, which stretches northwest into darkness. The pungent smell of ammonia rises from the dropping that litter the floor.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun sawys as he walks over to the recovering casters with the unconscious lizard. "Ya'll could make it yer pet 'r sum thin' I guess."

Dragon takes another moment to retrieve more liquid and take a big long swig as he slides down the wall for a breather.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Too bad that you cant get it as a familiar, lol though I want her to get the faerie dragon familiar in that one scenrio

101 to 150 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Wizards Wanted (Gameday 6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.