[PFS] Teamwork Experiment Table Æroden

Game Master Nathan Hartshorn

Map

PFS Modules with set parties, focusing on Teamwork Feats and their viability in the Organized Play environment.


351 to 400 of 3,114 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

"We're on an assignment from Venture Captain Dreng ma'am."

Diplo Assist: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Janira smiles and waves enthusiastically at the group as they walk in. With a nod towards Dissa, she say, "Although new, you were all so amazing. I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you.[/b]" She then turns back towards the group and begins telling the tale of the fight with the Minotaur...with a few embellishments.


Heryn looks you over and says, "Follow me please." As she takes you downstairs she relates some of the history of the Wisp and the current condition of the basement. "As you can see the basement is mostly a stonework affair, very sturdy, and actually the foundation was improved by a generous donation of one of you 'Finders. Unfortunately it was for naught because it suffered damage during the quake of '98. Because stonework is so expensive, especially if it requires magical assistance, the owner has decided a temporary measure for the big crevice that's opened up is to throw a board over it. We're planning on stabilizing it soon, but until then you lot should be careful, I'd say only go one at a time and with as little extra weight as possible."

She drops you off at the bottom of some wooden stairs and opens the door to the next area where you can clearly see the board, crevice, and the way to the wine celler across from it. Heryn nimbly crosses the board with the practiced steps of someone who has done this many times before. She waits next to the entrance to the wine cellar and tosses a wink your way. "Come now, I'll point out the bottle to you when you're all over here then you can go back to Dreng."

Perception DC15:
The board is starting to look rather rotted, and will snap under significant weight or speed.

Disable Device DC20:
You've done the unthinkable, the unimaginable, the untenable! You have successfully reinforced the board in such a way that it will never break again. Congratulations!

Map

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Battle Scion 2 HP 16/21|AC 13,T 11,FF 11|F+5 R+2 W+4 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2|Per +4 (-2 sand)
unmodified:
HP 14/19|AC 14,T 12,FF 12|F+3 R+2 W+3 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2| Per +4
More:
Raging Song: 8/13 rounds

K Religion: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Bozmir takes a little interest in the book and some curiosity about the man reading it, but stays with the group.

He's also glad to see Janira again and nods along to any embellishments she makes.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Bozmir wears an expression on his face like do we really have to as he begins by taking off his backpack.
He mutters "I'm really not liking how sturdy that plank looks. Can't we just send one person over? Dibs not."

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Jeza looks over the board and tells his party, "Guys, that board is nearly falling apart. We should replace it so noone gets hurt." Jeza also looks at the possibility of jumping or stepping over the crack.

Silver Crusade

The map is pretty accurate so it's not a far jump in the area around the plank.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 +1 if trap

"I agree with Jeza, the board is certainly unstable. I may be able to fix it, but then again I could also destroy it completely. If everyone agrees I will try to set it up so no one will have to worry about falling into that crevice."

If everyone agrees:
Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 +1 if trap
Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
As Barid is tinkering with the board he pushes something wrong and the entire thing collapses on its rotten core. Looking particularly red in the face he turns to his companions, "My apologies, I thought my skills were greater than they appear to be." Turning to Heryn he takes a running leap across the gap and lands before her. Take 10 Acrobatics: 10 + 7 = 17"My apologies, I'll have to get a new board for your establishment."

If even one disagrees:
Barid shrugs, "If that is what you wish." He then proceeds over the board as carefully as he can.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

"I would prefer Barid evaluates first" states Dissa plainly.

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

"Try fixing it Barid." Jeza agrees politely.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Fix it. he says simply.

Silver Crusade

Heryn looks on with amusement as the party dithers around the board. Her eyes widen in surprise as the board collapses into the crevice.

"You sure will," she says to Barid as her eyes narrow into a pointed stare. "Now, if you all are done messing around, let's get down to business."

Everyone but Dissa can make the DC7 to jump across the gap except for Dissa with his -5 ACP. Dissa, let me know how you plan to get across.

She leads everyone into the cellar proper and points out the particular bottle that Dreng wants, a fine Taldan vintage bottle circa 4319.

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (8) - 4 = 4

Dissa plants the pommel of his Fauchard against the floor and attempts to vault the gap.

Things go awry...

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Battle Scion 2 HP 16/21|AC 13,T 11,FF 11|F+5 R+2 W+4 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2|Per +4 (-2 sand)
unmodified:
HP 14/19|AC 14,T 12,FF 12|F+3 R+2 W+3 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2| Per +4
More:
Raging Song: 8/13 rounds

Bozmir had been waiting, apprehensive of proceeding with everyone else. His eyes go wide and he shouts "Oh no!", dropping to a knee by the crevice.

I will include a roll for aid another, but I'm not sure what skill will be chosen to use, if any.

Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Jump Check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8Kontha
Jump Dulomack 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (14) - 6 = 8

Silver Crusade

Lol. I'll post what happens when I get home Dissa. That was hilarious tho.

Silver Crusade

Sorry for the delay.

The pit is a tight, 10-foot-deep chasm. It has various handholds, and a creature can climb out with a successful DC 10 Climb check.

I'll allow one person to assist by reaching down to help Dissa up or toss down a rope to make it a DC 5 Climb up.

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

"Bozmir, be a pal and grab the other end of my Fauchard, would you?" he calls to the strongest of his companions.

Climb DC 10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

Dissa makes a go of it, pretty sure he will need some help.

A +2 from Bozmir should do it.

Dissa knows Bozmir is not technically the strongest, but he can sing the ancient Ulfen song 'Pull Your Friend from a Hole' if necessary.

Silver Crusade

Forgot fall damage. Acrobatics DC 10 to avoid first 10 feet of damage.

fall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

Acrobatics DC 10 to avoid damage: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (4) - 4 = 0

Ouch.

There is now a level zero.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Barid walks over to the crevice and stares down it. "General, you seem to be having some trouble. Perhaps you can use this rope I have in my pack?"

Barid is sure to knot the rope (reducing it to 40 ft) and throws one end down the hole, finding something sturdy to tie it off on.


Dissa, with the rope, successfully climbs out of the pit. Now that this adventure is out of the way, the group continues on...

Heryn, not bothering to hide her amused smile, once again, "Alright now that y'all are over here lets get your captain his 'special package'." She emphasizes her words with quotation marks and a slight roll of the eyes while grinning. She leads everyone into the cellar proper and points out the particular bottle that Dreng wants, a fine Taldan vintage bottle circa 4319.

When Heryn the bottle on the rack there is a distinctive click and the entire shelf moves aside revealing a small entrance. A sturdy silver chain jutting from the ceiling ends in a glowing orb that radiates yellow light across the rectangular room. A simple desk of polished wood, stacked with documents and scattered notes, shelters a pair of wooden chests against the south wall. A series of cracks along the eastern and western walls form makeshift entrances into exposed caverns.

1d6 ⇒ 5

Silver Crusade

Within the room itself are two extremely large and bothered looking scorpions. They hiss and clack as the air from the cellar comes whooshing in.

Initiative:
Baddies: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Barid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Dissa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Dulomak: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Bozmir: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Map slide 2 if it doesn't automatically pop up

Dulomak and Kontha are up!
Baddies
Dissa
Bozmir
Barid

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

When does Jeza go?

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

My vote: Jeza goes first.

Silver Crusade

Jeza: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Whoops. Sorry Jeza! You'll go with everyone else after the baddies.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Are they large creatures?

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Kontha moves in to bite the bug om the A
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Dulomack will move up and attack the scorpion on the 3
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Silver Crusade

Sorry for the delay folks!

They are medium.

Kontha takes a big bite of the scorpion while Dulomak misses.

1d2 ⇒ 2

Both scorpions attacks Kontha.

Scorpion 1
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22poss crit
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14miss
Tail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21hit

Scorpion 2
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7miss
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4miss
Tail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19hit

crit confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15does not confirm
Damage: 3d4 ⇒ (3, 4, 4) = 11

Kontha falls unconscious and has to make a Fort save vs. poison DC 12.

Everyone is up!

Map

GM only:
Scorpion 1 7
Scorpion 2 16

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Jeza mutters - loudly, "Teamwork, planning, funnels, looking before you leap".

He moves into the trap disguised as a crack in the hall and tries to empale the scorpion with his longspear. He also searches his memory to identify the critter at the end of his spear. Finally he scans the critter filled trap to see if there is anything here that is important to notice.

Jeza is sure to allow his friends to pass by unimpeded, while he is not in melee, and will look for openings to take an opportunity for a free attack.

If he knows anything special about them, he will take a second to mention the important data.

To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Knowledge: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 max 10 if not planes or religion, add 4 if it is

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

Dissa moves past Jeza, and provokes an AoO from the front scorpion. He then slashes at the scorpion in the back to hopefully distract it from Kontha and Dulomak.

Fauchard Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Nailed it!

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Barid pulls out his rapier and rushes into the room trying to roll over-top of Kontha to stop the scorpions from doing any more damage to her.

Acrobatics vs DC CMD+10 (full speed): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

The move is graceful itself, but his speed may allow the scorpion to attack.

Standard: draw rapier Move: Acrobatic move to Kontha's space.

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Battle Scion 2 HP 16/21|AC 13,T 11,FF 11|F+5 R+2 W+4 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2|Per +4 (-2 sand)
unmodified:
HP 14/19|AC 14,T 12,FF 12|F+3 R+2 W+3 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2| Per +4
More:
Raging Song: 8/13 rounds

Since Dissa took the opportunity attack, Bozmir moves past Jeza and steps to the side so that he doesn't block the cleric from attacking with spear. He begins his battle song as he moves.

Activate Raging Song (+2 Str, +2 Con, +1 Will, -1 AC if you elect to take the benefits)

He also takes a moment to size up the opponents

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Silver Crusade

Tail AoO on Dissa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17hit
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

BTW, during combat, a perception check is a dtandard action...for future reference.

Jeza jabs the scorpion pretty good.

Bozmir, you identify these critters as cave scorpions. They produce a toxin that drains you of your strength.

Dulomak is up.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

fORT 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

When you contribute more than just piety, cleric, then you can critique others. Kontha took blows that others might have taken, yourself included, as you so nicely block any tactical advantage

Would I get an attack of opportunity on the scorpion if it moved? If not, can I attack the one in front of Barid, even if he provides cover?

Silver Crusade

Dulomak wrote:

When you contribute more than just piety, cleric, then you can critique others. Kontha took blows that others might have taken, yourself included, as you so nicely block any tactical advantage

Would I get an attack of opportunity on the scorpion if it moved? If not, can I attack the one in front of Barid, even if he provides cover?

The scorpion 5 foot stepped. You can attack through Barid but there will be partial cover penalty (I'll apply to the roll).

Also forgot to mention in post above but Dissa needs to make a Fort DC 12 save.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

He will attack through the party member.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

Fort DC 12: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"These creatures seem to inject some sort of toxin. Be careful!" Dissa says, looking at the puncture would on his hip.

"Also, the next few years will be much more enjoyable if everyone decides to get along now. I would rather not have to live through your squabbling again."

Silver Crusade

Dulomak hits the scorpions south of Barid. Please roll Kontha's stabilization check.

GM only:
Scorpion 1 7
Scorpion 2 6

Scorpion 1: 1d4 ⇒ 2

The scorpion turns toward Dulomak and attacks.

Scorpion 1
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17hit
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15hit
Tail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6miss

The other scorpion attacks Barid.

Scorpion 2
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17hit
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22crit threat
Tail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4miss

Damage to Dulomak: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

Crit confirmation on Barid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20confirmed
Damage to Barid: 3d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 2) = 4

No Fort saves required.

Map

Everyone is up.

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

Dissa gladly accepts the raging song, feeling the power surge from his racing heart. He steps 5 feet to the south and swings at the scorpion across the room while providing a flank for dulomak and granting Bozmir a spot to flank with Barid.

Fauchard Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Turd Sandwiches! My high roll for the scenario is currently a 10 on a fort save.

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Battle Scion 2 HP 16/21|AC 13,T 11,FF 11|F+5 R+2 W+4 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2|Per +4 (-2 sand)
unmodified:
HP 14/19|AC 14,T 12,FF 12|F+3 R+2 W+3 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2| Per +4
More:
Raging Song: 8/13 rounds

Bozmir maintains his song, moving right after Dissa to take his spot and flank with Barid. 5-foot-step south. I moved both Dissa's and my tokens.

He draws his nodachi and swings it in an upward strike against the center scorpion.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Stabalize 1d20 ⇒ 10

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

How beat up does the scorpion that I and the Kontha have hit look?

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Barid sucks in a breath as the scorpions claw comes up scoring on the junction between his neck and shoulder. If that were a little higher it would have hit the carotid and I'd be a bleeding mess on the floor...

The scorpions still being active, Barid rolls around the side of the scorpion to the south of him. His slower movement allows him to more carefully study the scorpions and hopefully avoid their attack.
Acrobatics vs CMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Having Dulomak on the other side of the scorpion allows Barid to look for weaknesses in the chitin that will let his blade through. His lunge is completely mistimed and the creature scuttles away causing Barid to dig his sword-point into the unyielding rock.

Sneak Attack Stab: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Seeing that the rouge has set up a flank with the scorpion the hunter attempts to take advantage of it
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Dmg: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Has any of this damage squished the bugs?

Silver Crusade

Bozmir knocks down the scorpion pretty good while Dulomak strikes the killing blow.

Jezakay finishes off the last scorpion.

Sorry for the delay and assuming that you heal up Kontha...

Looking through the files properly you see that they chronicle the exploits of Selmius Foster, a famous name you recognize from your training. Most of his exploits are here in some detail, but it is clear from his later works he was looking into another investigation before he died. He was looking into the lost records of Pathfinder Agent Eylysia.

Handouts 1 & 2

There are two slides so make sure you check out both.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

The Kontha will eat some of the scorpion.

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

Dissa squints in the dimly lit cave at the faded script. "It seems as though we have three to five options:
1) Go to the gravesight of the Stonemason Fimbruk
2) Find the wizard Fimbruk
3) Investigate the three names Elysia placed on the wall: Dougliner Cocktail, Hollis "Evil Chin" Thorns, or Karina Clamp."

He looks at his companions and states "Personally I would like to start with Fimbruk. We know less about the names on the wall and the grave isn't going anywhere. What say you?"

351 to 400 of 3,114 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Teamwork Experiment Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.