[PFS] Teamwork Experiment Table Æroden

Game Master Nathan Hartshorn

Map

PFS Modules with set parties, focusing on Teamwork Feats and their viability in the Organized Play environment.


3,101 to 3,114 of 3,114 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 15/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"Alright, that gives us a day to prepare to make contact, try to get the book back, and do the portal. In the meantime do you think we should talk to the other half of the mog lothar cult? Maybe they've learned something or have more ideas. If they're even still down there..."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

That sounds reasonable the half orc adds.


Making your way back down to the presbytery you find two cultists guarding the doors rather than the plane shifting spiders from before. They recognize you and lean into the doors for a quick moment before Myra comes out.

"I thought you agreed to leave us in peace? Why have you returned?"

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 15/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"I don't mean to bother you. We received some psychic visions with the key that you might be able to help interpret, while we wait for a woman named Weatherly to help us track down the band, and hopefully the portal book. There's also a letter for you..."


Myra reads the small note quickly and takes a second to look uncomfortable. "Mog-Lothar told me Nahum was planning to betray him. He was leading the others in a ritual when I disrupted his ritual..."

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 15/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"May I see the note? It may have a clue, or psychic impressions we could use."


Myra thrusts the paper into Marina's hand, "Take it. It might be able to draw the power of the heretics into even our sanctum." When she hears what the visions were she frowns briefly. "It sounds like that is the history of the key. Some of that even I did not know."


Init +3; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 ————— Defense ————— AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+3 Dex, +6 natural) hp 31 (5d8+9) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities evasion ————— Offense ————— Speed 30 ft. Melee bite +7 (1d8+4)

Kontha moves up to smell the item.


Myra scowls at Kontha, keeping one hand on her spider leg sickle, "Do you have any other questions? I've given you everything I know at this juncture."

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 15/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"No, thank you..."

Marina reads the note and prepares to wait for a report from our fixer finding the gang.


Another night at Madame Carrington's, another night of only just avoiding being pulled into the dream realm. The next day Weatherly contacts you through a discreet messenger. She says to head to Rook's Roost immediately.

The inner sanctum of the Rook’s Roost is eerily empty. Its many beds and sofas have been pushed aside to create a clear path to the rear of the establishment, where a single door hangs torn from its hinges. A thick pool of coagulating blood spreads from the doorway, giving off a heavy metallic odor.

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 15/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

[b]"Oh no. Dammit. Let's look for clues, or that damned book."[b]


The owner of the establishment and some of his bouncers nod you into the room. Beyond the portal into the private 20-foot-by-20-foot den is a scene of incredible carnage: the mutilated corpses of eight of Barvasi’s Band are sprawled out on reclining chairs, their blood pooling deep on the room’s floor.

Above the corpses hang several tangled hoses that lead to small spigots above each couch, where they hang over the heads of lounging users. The hoses snake upward toward a strange apparatus on a tall brass stand behind the couches, itself crowned with the gapingmouthed, decapitated head of a dead-eyed frog-like creature: the preserved head of a slain hydrodaemon. It is the same creature you fought off and killed on the docks.

Perception checks please.

Dissa Perception!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 15/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"I'm not usually one for strong language but what in the abyss...this is the most twisted mission the society has ever sent me on..."

Marina canvasses with her eyes before carefully trying to step around the blood pools.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

3,101 to 3,114 of 3,114 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Teamwork Experiment Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.