Mummy's Mask

Game Master Samy

GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Campaign --- Day 26 --- Google Drive Folder --- Experience --- Treasure --- Relationships --- Maps (Empty Graves)
Panic Level: 13

Party Inits:
[dice=Initiative Aleris]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Deseri]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Harmose]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Kito]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Polux]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Qari]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Ra-Khefer]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Turel]1d20+2[/dice]

[dice=Perception Aleris]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Deseri]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Perception Harmose]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Kito]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Perception Polux]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Perception Qari]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Perception Ra-Khefer]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Perception Turel]1d20+9[/dice]


1,301 to 1,350 of 5,004 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

During the daytime:

Turel rises to his feet and faces Shamihn Hep, at first unable to meet her gaze.

Why is it now I cannot help but notice the female form?

He does help her to her feet and waves off the proffered reward. "There is no need for your reward Mistresss Shamihn. As you can see I am a man of simple tastes..." His voice trails off as a promise made to a friend to attend an upcoming party. enters his mind. "Actually Mistress, I may need to take you up on your generous offer. It seems I will also need some...help in deciding what outfit would suit me."

At the Tooth and Hookah:

Turel is more than content to stay in the background here, though he does watch the arrival of each of the adventuring groups with a great deal of interest.

I wonder how much these...adventurers kept the Three Rules in mind during their explorations...my guess is little, if at all.

As the Cryptfinder leader offers a round for the house, Turel accepts a glass of red wine, an unusual gesture coming from the stoic man. Sipping it slowly he is struck by how sweet it is on his tongue, so sweet it burns his throat as he swallows it.

So this is what drives men mad...a sweet nectar from the garden of the gods. I need to partake lightly here...though that will prove challenging methinks.

Seeing one of the groups has not shown up yet Turel comments to Qari, "I have not seen any members of the Four Lanterns show up yet. Perhaps they decided to spend their money elsewhere. Al in all a good thing. I did not enjoy dealing with them in the slightest."


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Harmose will be doing each group as a separate post because I think it may be easier to track and respond. Samy, may I assume that my partying with Meehr happened after this?
________________________

DOG SOLDIERS

Ever the social butterfly, Harmose arrives early and makes his rounds around the room. He picks up Wenet and scratches Wenet’s long brown ears. ”So, who do we visit first, Wenet?”

Wenet looks over at the Dog Soldiers, ears slumping. Harmose remembers first meeting with the halflings and wrinkles his nose in response. ”Yes, I suppose you’re right. Get the worst over first. Do you think we can convince them to bathe their dogs?”

Wenet just looks into his eyes.

Harmose sighs. ”Yes, I suppose not.” Harmose makes his way over to the Dog Soldiers, trying to avoid breathing through his nose.

Fort Save vs. Smell: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Knowing what to expect, he does much better this time and doesn’t spend half the conversation either gagging or trying desperately not to puke on their shoes. He kneels down and offers his hand for the dogs to sniff. “Rost, Kahl, Sulk and Gorr! How’re the best dogs in Golarian?”

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Dogs greeted, he turns to the halflings themselves. ”Mad Dog! How’d it go? Wenet and I had some nasty traps in our site that nearly killed us.”

Diplomacy: 10 + 9 = 19
Taking ten on all groups that I’ve met before, because this will be a lot of diplomacy rolls otherwise.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Tooth and Hookah:

Qari turns to Turel. "You've met those bastards, too? Let me tell you about my day," she says, sloshing her drink around as she gets more animated. "They obviously aren't fans of people of my heritage, that's for sure. I ran into them earlier today, and until Farhaan kicked them out, they had quite a time at my expense. If I ever get a chance to pay them back, you best bet, I'll jump on them with both feet.". She didn't quite realize the alcohol had her mixing her metaphors, but it was clear the until now laid back tiefling was pretty fired up about those dastardly Lanterns.

"What did they do to you?"

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Previous shopping day...
Ra invited his companion Tarouk to the inn for some drinks. There he asked, among other things what he knew about that adventuring party they rescued, and some tips as to where to shop for heavier armor than what he had now.

At the gathering of the various adventuring groups at the inn that night (end of Day 4)...
Ra stopped short on entering. He pointed out the table with the Sand Scorpions to his companions.
"Hey, I saw those guys last night. We had to rescue them from a pack of ghouls when they came through the gate after nightfall. Not the brightest bunch." He said with a shake of his head.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

THE CRYPTFINDERS
(A group that Harmose hasn’t met before! How did that happen?)

Harmose approaches the jovial group, trying to remember what Tuneya told him about her meeting with Cryptfinders.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

“Hello, you must be Falto! Tuneya told me so much about you!” Harmose holds out his hand for the man to shake. “It’s a pity she can’t be here. She got called back to Sothis for a family matter. I’m Harmose, from Discoveries Unlimited! Would you like to meet some of our team? I’d love to meet yours!”

Looking at their jovial moods, Harmose grins. “I take it your first foray into the Necropolis was successful?”


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

SAND SCORPIONS

Recalling his earlier meeting with the Sand Scorpions, Harmose allows Wenet to run under the table and put her paws on the leg of Robert the rabbit lover. “Robert!” Harmose comes up and hugs the other man. “I see you've made quite the impression on Wenet! Shall I be jealous?”

Though Harmose does not like the rest of Robert’s team, for Robert’s sake Harmose smiles at the others and asks them how they’ve been doing.

Diplomacy: 10 + 9 = 19

____________________________
Note: Harmose does not yet know about Ra-Kkefer's encounter with this group at the gate.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

SCORCHED HAND

Floating a drink in front of him with mage hand, like he did the last time, Harmose approaches the Scorched Hand once more.

I hope that Velriana is not as pissy as she was last time we met.

”Velriana! Azaz! Khelru! Idorii! It’s so nice to see you again!”

And considering how poorly their meeting went last time, better roll this one fresh...

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Nice!


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Before going on to the Daughters of the Desert, Harmose checks in with his own team. In a bubbly mood, he hugs Qari and Turel, and kisses Aleris's hand and then smiles broadly at the others. "How are all of you tonight? Ra-Khefer, I think I owe you that drink I promised!"

Then he does a double-take as he takes in the drunk Qari. "Qari, are you alright?"

_______________________________
I figure that if I pause here, I can introduce some of you to the Daughters if you'd like to get a chance to meet another team?


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

"Harmose, yes Im fine. The drinks are really yummy, though. I've had a few of them. How about you? Having fun? Is it just a bit hot in here, or is it just me," Qari asks as she spills just a bit more of her beverage.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

"Yes, I've been having fun." Harmose studies Qari, a concerned look in his warm brown eyes. He cleans the spilled drink up with prestidigitation, then gently asks, "Qari, is it your intent to get utterly sloshed tonight? If not, I was thinking maybe you could meet some of the folks from the other groups? We may have to get you some of Farhaan's excellent coffee first. And how about some food?"


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Jumping out of her sulk at Qari's outburst Deseri stares wide eyed at her very apparent agitation and heightened level of intoxication. Might be a good idea! But maybe not that far. Quietly moving from the table to fetch a drink and returning to see Harmose trying to convince Qari to balance out the alcohol in her system. Sitting back down to watch how Harmose tries to deal with the drunk Tiefling.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Tooth and Hookah:

Turel shakes his head slightly. "They were not very open with themselves which seems to be a common theme with these outsiders....ahhh, forgive me Qari. No offense was intended. I do not consider you an outsider."

As he watches Qari partake of the beverages, he eyes the glass of wine sitting in front of him that is still half-full.

I fail to see the magic this beverage holds. While it is sweet, a honeydew is as sweet and more filling to the stomach. I should see about getting some honeydew for Qari, she may enjoy it.

When Ra-Khefer mentions the encounter with the Sand Scorpions, Turel furrows his brow in thought. "I fear they may have risked the Necropolis at night for some unauthorized plunder. Only the desperate or the foolish would otherwise risk it."

As Harmose offers to introduce them to the other adventuring parties, he glances towards the table where the Sand Scorpions are seated before looking away.

Not yet... now is not the time.

"I would love to meet these so-called Daughters of the 'Desert' Brother Harmose. From what I was told not all of them are from the desert." He glances over at Qari, "Perhaps you would like some honeydew? I cannot recommend it enough!"


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

"Some food might be nice. Farhaan is such a good cook. I'm not sure if I want to meet any other teams right now or not, Harmose. I met those no good Four lanterns and they were really mean. Are the rest of the teams mean?". Qari flops down in her chair as she talks to the group.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito admits "I would also be interested in meeting them, if you could introduce us."


Inactive

As more of their team filters in, Aleris waves them over to join her at the table with Qari. Apparently everyone else had had a rather busy afternoon and evening as well, but she finds it slightly difficult to get a word in edgewise over Qari's increasingly intoxicated chatter.

"Well, I'm glad that things at the temple went smoothly," she pipes up during a brief lull. "I wouldn't worry about the Four Lanterns either," she adds with a shake of her head. "From everything I've heard, they sound arrogant and foolish. It'll get them killed if they're not careful," she continues, her tone and words a departure from her usual cheery demeanor.

"And ghouls..." she shudders, turning to Ra-Khefer. "Even though we were warned that dangerous things lurk in the Necropolis, I guess I hadn't really believed it. The Sand Scorpions were very lucky that you and those guards were there to help them!"

Sense Motive - Deseri: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

During the conversation, Aleris can't help but notice that Deseri seems oddly distant and has the feeling that something weighs on the young woman's mind. However, her train of thought is interrupted as Harmose finally makes his way back to their table for a breather from hobnobbing about with the other groups.

"Oh! I'll go say hello to them too. They're all really nice; I think you'll like them! Sigrun is a sweetheart, even if she doesn't look the type."


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

"Most of the other teams are fine. Sigrun in particular is very nice. She likes Aleris quite a bit..." And put up with the rest of us.

"Wait." Harmose pauses and looks at Qari. Her glumness sounded more than the result of a casual snub.

"I know the Lanterns are self-centered jerks, but are we talking about normal arrogance or something more despicable? How were they mean to you, Qari?"


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

"They were in Farhaan's for lunch today, waving their gold around. They were just saying mean things about me...and my being a tiefling, and saying insulting things about how I looked. They went on and on, but Farhaan threw them out, so they might not show up this evening," Qari explained, her eyes just a tad moist.

"I'm sorry for going on, it's just they hurt my feelings today. I'll be fine, don't worry."


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

"I am glad to hear that Farhaan threw them out! It speaks much of his character."

Kito spends a moment looking at Qari. The skin has no blemishes. She keeps herself clean and is healthy. Although there are obvious signs of her lineage, none of them are horrific. Her interactions with us have all been pleasant enough, so I doubt it is anything she would have said to them.

After a short pause, she adds "I am somewhat surprised by their comments though. I would expect that many find your exotic features attractive. Perhaps they were just looking to make trouble?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Okay, a lot to respond to...if I miss something that you were hoping to get an answer to, make note of it in the discussion thread and I'll get back to you in the gameplay thread.

Deseri's solo scene:

"It's not about money, at least not in that direction... *I'd* be happy to pay *you* for your...your favor. I have a good job, if money could fix either him or me, we could do it. But this is how the gods have arranged it." She goes on to explain some of the medical details, quite detailed if necessary, after all she works at what is effectively a hospital. "Nine months of your time, and after that, you would have no responsibilities. You don't have to decide now, give it some thought." She doesn't mention the issue for the rest of the evening, dropping the matter. Deseri will have some time to mull over the matter.

Shamihn Hep gives Turel the address and opening hours of her textile market, called the Rising Phoenix. Turel is free to visit for a change of clothing at any time during those opening hours (which are from early morning to late evening, so no problem there).

Ra-Khefer chats some more with Tarouk, and gets a lead on a good armor shop in the more ghettoish eastern part of Asp district. Good stuff, good prices, not necessarily a good neighborhood. Tarouk doesn't know anything about the Sand Scorpions.

Harmose wrote:
Samy, may I assume that my partying with Meehr happened after this?

Sure, whatever works for you.

Dog Soldiers

Harmose wrote:
He kneels down and offers his hand for the dogs to sniff. “Rost, Kahl, Sulk and Gorr! How’re the best dogs in Golarian?”

Only two dogs are present, so I'm going to take the liberty of assuming that you only greet two dogs. :)

In addition to the strong smell of dogs at the halflings' table, there is an equally strong, perhaps even stronger, smell of alcohol. As well as visually a lot of spills to be seen. A lot of drink has been consumed here by the time Harmose comes to the table. The leader of the group, 'Mad Dog', doesn't answer Harmose's question right away, instead being silent a while. When he finally speaks, it's at first a single word. "Atrocious." After a few more moments, he elaborates. "Rost and Kahl have moved on to the great kennel in the sky." One of the other halflings interjects "Mad Dog, their afterlife will probably be more along the line of open fields than a kennel." The leader just shrugs, not seeming to care a lot either way. "They perished with distinction in battle with a gelatinous cube...fortunately, we did not exit the abandoned tannery empty handed." Mad Dog proudly shows off a beautiful sword that he claims is magic, and some further discussion will indicate that he is interested both in a potential buyer for the sword and in purchasing replacement dogs from a respected breeder.

Cryptfinders

You share some drinks with the group, and their leader Falto seems quite good-natured, regaling you with a tale about the tomb of an important government official, and defeating a powerful mummy! If asked about any treasure, Falto just gives a coy smile and a twinkle of his eye, but then orders a second round for everyone! Sense Motive may be rolled to figure out just how rich they struck.

Sand Scorpions

This group is probably the most standoffish of all the ones present, keeping to themselves and not approaching any other group of their own volition. When approached, the most easygoing one, Robert, reveals that their exploration site was a perfumery and incense shop. Slipping that out gains him some disapproving glances from the rest of the group, but after a while of Diplomacy, the leader known only as Black Kiss shrugs and gives out some further information. "We ended up right in the middle of a turf war between rival gangs of ghouls. Two of us got paralyzed. Barely managed to retreat. I'm sure that oread of yours has told you all about our indignation at the gate", she wrinkles her nose. Another member mentions something about lots of undead and no cleric in the group. Robert suggests that maybe they should just give up. The group's magus member looks at him and says, "Pussy. Get some balls." Black Kiss kicks the magus under the table, sending him whimpering to the floor in a fetal position. "Real tough things, those balls."

Scorched Hand

The second most standoffish, after the Sand Scorpions, but the good Diplomacy roll gets through some of that, making them open up a little. From some of the table dynamics, you can deduce that the cleric Khelru and the wizard Azaz Arafe are an item, and the wizard Velriana Hypaxes is quite a dominant voice in the group. She asks if your group has been assigned, or has heard of any other group being assigned, an ancient temple/shrine/holy site, or if you've heard anything of something called an 'Erudite Eye' (she firmly refuses to answer whether that's an item, place, person or what). From what discussion you make with the group, it seems they were assigned an ancient brothel, ("A f$~!ing brothel!", Velriana slams her fist on the table angrily, perhaps missing the irony in her words), had defeated a group of zombies and made out with decent loot, but despite this, the group seems dissatisfied, perhaps with the exception of the rogue Idorii, who doesn't seem to be taking things as seriously as the others.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

At the Tooth and Hookah

As Qari describes what happened, anger flashes in Harmose's eyes. "Those smug, asinine bigots!"

You were scared of her, too. The realization is uncomfortable, but Harmose acknowledges it. Yes, and then I faced that fear like a gentlemen. There was NO excuse for that kind of hurtful bullying.

"If they were looking to make trouble, they found it. No one should ever treat a lady like that, especially not one who's had my back in an insane battle against an animated sarcophagus."

Harmose takes Qari's hand. "Let me be your mirror, Qari. You're different, but you're one of the most beautiful and capable women I've ever had the pleasure to have known. That tail? Adorable. Those eyes? Gorgeous. They're liars as well as bullies. Come. Let's meet with the Daughters. You're not a monster. You're our teammate, and we're proud to be seen with you."


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

At the Tooth and Hookah

Setting down her newly acquired drink once Qari starts talking Deseri feels herself growing more and more indignant on Qari's behalf, Harmose's word halt her plan to speak and slightly refocus Deseri. Turning to look at Qari, He is right you know. Those fools have no idea what they are missing. The city is strange, it is odd that I feel like these people are mine.

Looking over at Harmose, What sort of trouble were you thinking of?


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

"Getting into a straight up fight might get us into trouble with the city guard... but I'm wondering if we can go for a subtler revenge?" His eyes travel to Kito's forehead. "Maybe make them think their gold is cursed? Ideally, I'd like them to be humiliated and shown for the cowards they are, but I'm willing to wait for the right moment to strike if we can't come up with another decent plan."


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Deseri's solo scene:

Sehhosep I do not want your money I want to help that is what I meant. I am not opposed but I want to exhaust all other options so that maybe Bentu can be here too.

Moving her hands to hold Sehhosep's across that table. Are you sure you want me to do this? Knowing what has happened to me? I don't even know if I am sane. I have nightmares constantly, you have seen those. And then there are the changes that happened to me. I do not even know what I am.

Letting that linger in the air. Once Bentu comes back she would hug and then carry on as is normal.
Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari smiles at Harmose and Deseri. "Thank you, you two. I'm so sorry for getting a little tipsy and complaining all evening. I apologize. I'm just not used to things like that....back in the village, they always liked me," she smiled at the thought.

"Let's meet with the Daughters then.". She put a smile back on her face, and dabbed at her eyes as she rose from her chair. She left behind her glass of grog, although she did grab a couple extra pieces of honeydew to pop in her mouth as they moved to the other side of the room.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Inactive

Though a part of her wanted to insist they take the high road and simply ignore the Four Lanterns, Harmose's comment about making them believe they'd been cursed strikes her as ingenious, fitting, and...entertaining.

"It would be fun to see them taken down a peg or two," she says with a mischievous smile. "A series of pranks, aided by magic..." She looks at Harmose. "I like it. But nothing dangerous, okay? They're stupid and bigoted, but that's not a crime deserving of harm."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

---Much earlier---

As the first group of his companions left for the temple, then Aleris and Deseri followed suit to tour the city, and Polux simply stayed behind, declining Aleri's invitation with a raised glass and a smile.

He stood there, taking in the room and staring at Ra-Khefer for a while, then moved to speak with the man - "I admit I don't get it" - he begins, approaching with two glasses in hand of whatever his companion is drinking, having inquired about it to the bartender.

Setting one in front of the warrior, he tips his own in a toast, and drinks from it - "Why won't you take the shield master Khefer?" - he shrugs - "I mean, I will not pretend to be a religious man, or even particularly dedicated to a cause but... You strike me exactly as the opposite, even though we have just met" - then takes another drink.

"I hope you do not take offense at me speaking openly - if you do just let me know and I'll get back to my business" - he chuckles - "I was actually about to go sort out my gear, clear and sharpen the weapons, and practice my swing for a while" - Polux nods - "But then I just saw you sitting over here, and decided to drop my two cents" - he presses on.

"From what we know, the scarab motif is most likely a reference to The Lady of Graves- you know that" - by now he is not smiling anymore - "Why would anyone be more worthy of carrying it than you? Just hold on to it, and put it to good use along your path, instead of it ending on a dusty storage somewhere, doing nothing" - he shrugs again - "It does Pharasma no good that such a fine piece is not shielding anyone worth his weight or his word, and instead ends up forgotten or traded in for gold by someone much greedier than our little posse. Once you feel it has served its purpose in your hands, offer it to the church if you feel like it, but for now, why the heck not honor it with the use it is intended to?" - Polux finishes his drink and gets up.

"Won't bother you anymore, but feel free to join me out back if you are in the mood" - the smile returns - "I'll be thrusting at imaginary adversaries. These two were on me, by the way" - he moves off, poiting to the drinks they just had.

Indeed after setting out his gear on the floor of his room, Polux moves out with but his longspear, morningstar and gladius, picking a secluded spot closeby that will offer him some privacy (and shade) to practice with his weapons. The longspear seems to be the favorite by far, as the man gracefully spins, ducks, thrusts and pivots, the weapon always under control.

Oberyn Martell anyone? ;)

The gladius he uses for quick thrusts, slashes and parries that cut through the air, and the morningstar puts its full emphasis on strength.

After just a few minutes, and even in the shade, the bare upper torso of the man glistens with the effort, yet he presses on relentlessly again, and again, pausing every once in a while to drink and pour water over his back, which is scarred in a criss-cross pattern.

---The NPC stuff---

Noticing the two fellows picking a closed lock immediately gets Polux's atention - letting himself drift against a wall, he slides towards them, as silent as a desert breeze, curious about what they are about.

---The gathering at the Tooth & Hookah---

Polux had silently sat at the table thus far, listening to his companions and taking in the other groups around the room, his attention particularly caught by Velriana's exhuberant looks, and overall the Scorched Hand team, but he spoke up as Qari described her earlier encounter with the Four Lanterns, and the plan seemingly brewing to offer some sort of riposte - "I'd just rather beat the stupidity out of them with a stick" - he smiles at Aleris, then turns to Qari - "But do let us know if you see them around, and we'll see if they can stomach some insulting like the ones they seem to enjoy dishing out so much"

His attention is then drawn to the music coming from the Daughter's table.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

TIME WARP: Back to the other groups

Dog Soldiers

Harmose is genuinely saddened to hear the tragic news about the dogs. They may have been smelly, but they were loyal creatures and clearly important to these halflings. "I am so sorry about Rost and Kahl! They were valiant creatures. I don't know of anyone who breeds your sort of dog here, but my best friend, Meehr, might. Her mother is sort of insane about dogs. I bet she'd know some of the reputable breeders in Wati."

Cryptfinders

Harmose claps Falto on the back. "Falto, I'm delighted that you all did so well. I and my team would happily drink to your success."

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

He has no idea how well the Cryptfinders did, but it does not really matter. Harmose is happy to celebrate their success anyway.

Sand Scorpions

Harmose makes appropriate notes of sympathy at the group's difficulties. At their mention of a confrontation at the gate with an Oread from his team, he looks up. "Oread? What oread? We have a bunch of humans, a sylph, a tiefling and a dwarf."

No Knowledge Local...

When the Black Kiss kicks her magus comrade in the testes, Harmose winces along with all the other males there. By Horus, I'm really glad I'm not on her team...

Scorched Hand

Harmose feels himself lose patience with Velriana, but he sits through her tirade of complaints anyway. When she mentions the 'f++&ing brothel' he can barely contain himself. "Why yes... that is what was done in brothels after all! Oh Velriana, look at it this way... Your group valiantly fought the zombies, got some gold and some even better stories, and uncovered some fascinating facts about daily life in Wati. Tell others about the brothel, and you'll probably get offers of free drinks at every bar you go! There will be other sites where you can look for this 'Erudite Eye.' Your day will come!"

I really hope that we don't find what they're looking for... That would be awkward.

____________________________

PRESENT MOMENT -- Daughters of the Desert

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

"Sigrun! It's me and Aleris! Can we introduce you to the rest of our team?" Harmose introduces everyone around. "That music is terrific!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

"Hey beautiful! May I have this dance?" Harmose holds out his hand to Aleris. Excited by the music, Harmose guides her into a spin on the dance floor that is marked more by enthusiasm than actual grace, but his smile is so big that people start clapping for him and Aleris anyway. He spins her out, pulls her back in, and dips before bringing her back up into his arms again.

Perform Dance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito watches Harmose dance away after only the briefest of introductions. This could get awkward. I hope at least one of them is interested in history.

Smiling at the Daughters, she asks the group "Have you found any interesting writings? We found what may be some love letters between Akhentepi and his mistress!" Normally I would have asked their leader first, but it seems she is more interested in her music right now.


Inactive

As several of them head over to the Daughters' table, Aleris smiles and waves at the group. "Hello again! Several of our team wanted to meet you so we thought we'd come over and say hi," she calls out. Though she'd anticipated getting to chat for a moment, she's not about to refuse Harmose's offer to dance. "Hee. Excuse us for a moment," she grins at the others before allowing Harmose to lead her onto the dance floor.

Perform: Dance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Her movements are less graceful than usual as they spin around and around and she suddenly realizes that she's wearier than she'd realized. It also doesn't help that the dance floor is also rather small and packed with other dancers too.

Well, we did have a busy day today. But we're having fun now and so's everyone else by the looks of it. That's all that matters.

That thought and Harmose's enthusiasm brings another smile to her face. "Not my best performance, but it'll do for now," she laughs.


HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

Polux stays at their table, and does not follow the others, instead preferring to watch from a distance as his companions enjoy themselves.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1
Polux wrote:

"From what we know, the scarab motif is most likely a reference to The Lady of Graves- you know that" - by now he is not smiling anymore - "Why would anyone be more worthy of carrying it than you? Just hold on to it, and put it to good use along your path, instead of it ending on a dusty storage somewhere, doing nothing" - he shrugs again - "It does Pharasma no good that such a fine piece is not shielding anyone worth his weight or his word, and instead ends up forgotten or traded in for gold by someone much greedier than our little posse. Once you feel it has served its purpose in your hands, offer it to the church if you feel like it, but for now, why the heck not honor it with the use it is intended to?" - Polux finishes his drink and gets up.

"Won't bother you anymore, but feel free to join me out back if you are in the mood" - the smile returns - "I'll be thrusting at imaginary adversaries. These two were on me, by the way" - he moves off, poiting to the drinks they just had.

Ra's face closed down as Polux spoke, the tendons on his neck jumping on and off. But, he heard Polux out entirely.

After Polux left to go practice, he sat there silently, considering deeply the words he heard.


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari smiles at the Daughters group. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Qari. Have you found anything interesting so far? It's like Kito said, we found some interesting writings and a lot of traps," she adds with a smile.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito shudders at the mention of traps. "Not at all like I imagined. Fighting a construct while a room floods! Half the group is cut off by a door slamming shut."


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Sensing Aleris's weariness, Harmose slows the dance to half-time, moving slowly and gracefully behind her, supporting her weight a little as he holds her in his arms. "You can lean into me. I don't mind."

Perform Dance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

As the music closes, he spins her and him slowly closer to the rest of the group, then kisses her hand at the close of the dance. "Thank you." He allows Aleris to go off and chat with Sigrun, but he can't help feeling a prurient curiosity over whether Sigrun will paw Aleris again.

It's not your business, Harmose. She's not your property.

Right. Harmose stands straighter and bows to the other ladies, both from his team and from the Daughters of the Desert. "Does anyone else wish to dance? I'm more enthusiastic then skilled, and would love the practice."


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Nodding at Qaris question and smiling at the mention of the traps, Hello, I am Deseri. And Harmose had a creative solution to some of those traos


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Harmose blushes. "I had a food fight with an animated sarcophagus. It was an act of sheer and utter desperation, but I got lucky and managed to blind the thing with a handful of wet flour."


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

"Brings a new meaning to the phrase food fight."

Scarab Sages

3 people marked this as a favorite.
M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

The previous shopping day...
Ra stood with his hand holding onto the shield, poised to toss it onto the rest of the pile of grave goods to sell.
But he couldn't.
Polux's words continued to buzz in the background of his mind, despite his resolution not to touch anything stolen from the sacred dead; cover of executive order or no.
But... he traced his fingers over the raised figures of the scarab, considering one of the many icons of Pharasma.
And not quite believing it himself, he raised the shield to toss it on the pile and slung it over his shoulder instead.
He shook his head exasperated. Apparently his subconscious was making decisions without consulting him again. He moved off to inform Kito of his decision to take the shield, and hoped his companions would be as generous when he purchased his new set of Banded Armor...


HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

Polux cannot help a smile and a nod at Ra-Khefer, once he spots his companion wading in the Tooth & Hookah, the enchanted shield at his back.

Assuming he will join us :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Inactive

Aleris leans against Harmose a little more strongly than she might have otherwise, grateful that he didn't seem disappointed over her waning energy. "Thanks," she murmurs. "It's been quite a day and I guess it just caught up all at once. But don't worry, nothing that a little rest won't fix!" she adds reassuringly.

Perform: Dance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Managing the slower pace much better, Aleris gives Harmose a warm smile as they gracefully spin to a stop back at the table whether their friends and the Daughters are gathered. "You're welcome, but..."

Now what would Harmose say if our roles were reversed?

"But I owe you a better dance than this one. The next time we have a day where we don't have other things to see to, meet me just before dawn and we can dance all across Wati as the sun rises," she whispers, eyes sparkling with delight at the idea. "We'd get plenty of stares, but it'd be worth it!"

With her offer made, she pulls up another chair and joins the large crowd at the table. Despite feeling physically weary, she sighs a contented sigh, not even batting an eye when Harmose begins looking for his next dance partner. Her earlier talk with Deseri had served as something of an epiphany for her and she found that the thought of Harmose dancing with another didn't make her feel like someone had slipped a steel band around her chest now.

Heh...first Turel and now Deseri. Maybe I should have one of these heart-to-hearts with everyone.

"It's a shame everyone else forgot the milk, eggs, yeast, salt, and sugar or we would've had all we needed to make a cake," she quips as conversation turns to the myriad uses that flour can be put to. "And after what we went through we would've deserved a cake, too!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

"A dance across Wati as the sun rises?"

She likes me! She must, or she wouldn't have proposed the dance rematch.

With the widest grin possible, Harmose whispers, "You're on."


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel stands quietly behind Kito and Qari as the ladies introduce themselves to the Daughters. He steals a glance to the dancing couple but his gaze does not linger long.

Perhaps this is for the better...

He glances back toward their table where Polux is keeping Ra-Khefer company.

Best not to force them to be social. It is not who they are.

He is content to listen to the conversation though he does nod in agreement with Kito. "Yes, an inventive...and deadly trap."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6
Turel Garaldo wrote:
Best not to force them to be social. It is not who they are.

How dare you?! :P


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Polux seems like he needs a warm hug! Also Aleris is our little shopping trip over? Was the joke about keeping someone warm on a cold night the end of it? Eventually Deseri might learn.


Inactive

Whoops, sorry about that Deseri! Though I had planned to go ahead and have Aleris answer Deseri's other question, your post about her keeping some secrets seemed like a good 'close' to the scene for the moment. Don't worry though, she's not forgotten! Maybe we can just say that it was time for Deseri to go meet her friends? :)


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Works for me. I was just poking you is all. Also I loved the dancing idea. Aleris is such a sweet naïve creature. it's freaking adorable! ;)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Daughters of the Desert

You spend some time with the Daughters of the Desert, getting to know the group some more.

* Sigrun makes happy enough conversation with everyone, including with Aleris, but does not physically touch anyone. Her hands are strictly on her string instrument for now, as she keeps playing a nice, soothing background tune. Accompanied by the music, she tells the tale of her journey down from the Linnorm Kingdoms, through the foreboding little village of Ravengro in Ustalav, to reach the Inner Sea at the port city of Westcrown in the infernal kingdom of Cheliax. Not feeling particularly welcome there, she crossed the sea to the south to northern Garund, where she made her way through Rahadoum and Thuvia before finally arriving in Osirion, picking up her companions along the way. Apparently, getting the cleric of Iomedae out of Rahadoum was a really big pain and her tale incorporates a ton of different hijinks and schemes that they had to undergo to make it work. Sigrun is interested in hearing any and all stories the group is willing to share with her.

* The Rahadoumi cleric of Iomedae herself looks a little like perhaps Sigrun is oversharing more than she'd like people to know, and answers pretty curtly to any inquiries about her country, seeming like she'd rather not discuss the issue.

* The Thuvian desert barbarian seems quite excited by the opportunity to meet anyone and share tales. She has a lot to say about their assigned site, apparently the house of a wealthy pawnbroker. There were evidently a lot of traps there, an illusionary floor with spikes below, a lever that dropped a stone block on the puller, and many more. Not a lot of creatures there, though. When she's about to mention something about the treasure the group found, however, Sigrun cuts her short, holding up a finger with a grin and a, "Let's not give away *all* our secrets, hm?"

* The two veiled Osiriani witches both seem rather reserved in their demeanor, very proper and protocol and so on, but friendly at the same time. They show a particular interest in the papers Kito mentions, engaging in a deep discussion with her about the books and papers, eager to find out anything she'd be willing to share abouot them.

While interacting with the other groups, you find out that they have a number of problems that you may or may not be able to help with. Of the list below, a single player character may only participate in a single one, so choose carefully which one your character wants to pursue, if any.

Available side quests:

* Find new dogs for Dog Soldiers (0/2)
* Find buyer for Dog Soldiers' magic sword (0/1)
* Collect interesting stories for Sigrun (0/8)
* Help the Scorched Hand find whatever they are looking for (0/1)
* Find an anti-undead solution for the Sand Scorpions (0/1)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Solo Scenes (not at the group Tooth & Hookah scene)

Deseri: You spend some time with Sehhosep and find out that magic has not been helpful with Bentu's disease.

Polux: You watch the burglars for a while from the shadows. They are spotted by city guard and chased away, but they drop an item on the ground as they escape. Picking it up, you find out it's a piece of jewelry of some kind.

Ra-Khefer: The armor shop contact that you were referred to is called Menya the Whip, a Wati native who has recently come of age, and is a young man hungry for success. He has set up shop in one of the worse parts of the Asp district in order to save on rent and keep his prices lower than other shops in the city. You can get the banded mail for only 240gp there -- less if you trade in your old armor at the same time.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito is happy to share what she knows with the twin sisters about the letters. She will admit that she is still going through them. She will also warn the sisters about the merchant that had made unwanted advances, so that they are aware of him.

Later in the night, she will also try approaching the Cryptfinders. She is interested in what sort of historical records they might have come across.


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Solo scene

Deseri would make sure to clarify that, I would not want you money Sehhosep. That isn't what matters.

1,301 to 1,350 of 5,004 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.