Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Mummy's Mask

Game Master Samy

GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Campaign --- Day 26 --- Google Drive Folder --- Experience --- Treasure --- Relationships --- Maps (Empty Graves)
Panic Level: 15

Party Inits:
[dice=Initiative Aleris]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Deseri]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Harmose]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Kito]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Polux]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Qari]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Ra-Khefer]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Turel]1d20+2[/dice]

[dice=Perception Aleris]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Deseri]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Perception Harmose]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Kito]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Perception Polux]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Perception Qari]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Perception Ra-Khefer]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Perception Turel]1d20+9[/dice]


1 to 50 of 4,787 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

This thread for in-character posts.


HP: 22/22 l AC: 17, T 15, FF 13 l CMD 19 l F +5, R +5, W +7 l Breeze-Kissed (1/1), Feather Fall (1/1), Fire of Belief (5/6), Judgement (0/2), L1: 0/4, L2: 1/2 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +10, Darkvision 60ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +9; +10 vs. sphinxes, Heal +10, Kn. Arcana/Religion +9, Kn. Planes +7, Linguistics +3, Perform: Dance +9, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +7
Female Sylph Inquisitor of Shelyn 4 l Active Conditions: Justice!

Whee!


Alchemist/1; AC: 17; HP: 4/7; F: +3, R: +6, W: +1; Init: +4; Perc: +5

I am the Quidditch Hatrack!


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Reporting!


Resources:
Ki Pool 4/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 28/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Imitates Droopy voice: Present.


Female Osirioni Dhampir Cleric/1 (HP 9/9 | AC:14 T:10 FF:14 | CMB:-1 CMD:9 | F:+2 R:+0 W:+5 | Init:+0 | Perc:+5 Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision | Move:30 | Conc:+5) DK 5/5 HotA 5/5 Channel Energy 6/6
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 Bluff +5 Diplomacy +3 Disguise +3 Heal +2 Intimidate +4 Knowledge (Arcana) -1 (Engineering) +0 (History) +0 (Nobility) +0 (Religion) -1 Perception +5 Sense Motive +2 Spellcraft -1 Survival +2

Greetings, my dearies.


Male Human Daring Champion Cavalier 1/ HP: 7/12

Leeeeeeerooooooooooooooooy Jeeeeenkins!


Male Human Daring Champion Cavalier 1/ HP: 7/12

"Whats the The Unquenchable Fire honey?" Camus asks with curiosity

Sense motive at Harmose arousing: 1d20 ⇒ 11 Looks suspiciously at harmose... "I suppouse you can watch... Ermm well having my clothes on again is not that flashy is just the same way you normally put your clothes on"Something is off but I dont quite know what its is
" Anyway you can buy me all the drinks you want I never reject free drinks" Camus says with a big smile

[ooc] Camus uses light armor you it does not restrict nor it covers all the body[ooc]


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

It's opposed skill check time!

Untrained Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 cha 5 + 1 trait bonus

Harmose maintains a serene expression, without a hint of leer. "I was imagining something a bit more acrobatic, but I'll still buy you that drink."


HP: 22/22 l AC: 17, T 15, FF 13 l CMD 19 l F +5, R +5, W +7 l Breeze-Kissed (1/1), Feather Fall (1/1), Fire of Belief (5/6), Judgement (0/2), L1: 0/4, L2: 1/2 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +10, Darkvision 60ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +9; +10 vs. sphinxes, Heal +10, Kn. Arcana/Religion +9, Kn. Planes +7, Linguistics +3, Perform: Dance +9, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +7
Female Sylph Inquisitor of Shelyn 4 l Active Conditions: Justice!

"That would be Calistria," Aleris replies to Camus' question. He's certainly entertaining, I'll give him that. Seems a bit slow, though...probably one too many blows to the head, I've heard that's pretty common amongst warriors and mercenaries...

She then offers Harmose a bit of a sheepish smile. "I've been told before that subtlety usually isn't one of my stronger points, though to be honest I've always felt that dancing around things tends to be a waste of time...depending on the topic of course. That said, thank you for humoring me and my questions and I'm sorry if I came across a bit rude or nosy." As she takes a sip of the beverage that was placed before her earlier, she nods enthusiastically at the proposal of a joint shopping trip. "That would be a fantastic idea! That way, each of us is a lot less likely to forget anything."

Seeing that no one else seems especially eager to volunteer a talent or interesting story, Aleris shrugs and quietly sips her drink. However, the air around the table seems to whisper as a light breeze begins to blow, gently ruffling her hair and clothing and causing any pieces of parchment or other lightweight objects to flutter. Anyone watching sees a mischievous smile on the young woman's face.


Resources:
Ki Pool 4/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 28/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel's jaw drops in surprise as Camus does his impromptu strip tease, and he quickly averts his eyes. Such an act to be forced to strip naked is a humiliating punishment were he a fellow member of the tribe...will wonders ever cease?

Still distracted by the display earlier, Aleris's words nearly escape his notice. "A shopping trip is a fine suggestion. I would be more than happy to go with you for providing advice to you. As for a tale..." he pauses unsure how to proceed. While I do have such a tale to tell I think if we were in private it would be more appropriate to share it."

Yeah there is some innuendo there, unintended of course. He means the group as a whole in private...blame his average CHA for that, he he.


Alchemist/1; AC: 17; HP: 4/7; F: +3, R: +6, W: +1; Init: +4; Perc: +5

Tuneya considers for a bit, then nods to herself.

"One talent I should say I have is I can become stronger than I look. Or faster. Or hardier. It's... a trade secret. Something I use only if I need to. Has some... unpleasant side-effects."

I would think temporarily losing part of my mind would be very unpleasant for most people.

She also considers a moment more, then decides to speak up.

"I also am one for a joint shopping trip. And, I may have a few alchemy items of my own to aid us during our trip. Just things that may be helpful. I am hoping we have more time later on... funds are not unlimited at this point."


Female Osirioni Dhampir Cleric/1 (HP 9/9 | AC:14 T:10 FF:14 | CMB:-1 CMD:9 | F:+2 R:+0 W:+5 | Init:+0 | Perc:+5 Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision | Move:30 | Conc:+5) DK 5/5 HotA 5/5 Channel Energy 6/6
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 Bluff +5 Diplomacy +3 Disguise +3 Heal +2 Intimidate +4 Knowledge (Arcana) -1 (Engineering) +0 (History) +0 (Nobility) +0 (Religion) -1 Perception +5 Sense Motive +2 Spellcraft -1 Survival +2

I should think our friend Camus at least could use a shopping trip.

Regina had tried not to show her embarrassment at the young man's sudden nudity. So that's what they look like underneath. Very interesting, but I just don't see what the local girls see in it.

Perhaps someone with knowledge of the stronger armors might help me choose something? I just know there's going to be grabby-grabby mummies, and a girl needs to protect her virtue.

...and her lungs.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Nice insights into your characters, Regina and Turel!

__________________

"Well, that's five of the six of us for the shopping trip..." Harmose scoops up his rabbit, and pets her for a moment. A minute later, as if by pre-arranged signal, the rabbit rubs up against his arm and shifts back into the tattoo. "Camus, please say that you will join us? It won't be the same without you..."

...and your absolutely diverting antics. Will you pull the same sorts of stunts in the marketplace? I am dying to find out.

"My funds are also sadly depleted. Harmose picks up his shirt, prestidigitates it and puts it back on. "I suspect that is true of most of us..."

"You know, some people register for the lottery as teams, rather than individuals," Harmose says cautiously, "and I feel l have a connection to all of you already. Should we throw our lots in together?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

"I think we may have complementary talents. There is an old Osiriani saying, 'Each Camel brings something different to the Caravan.' I think that we could travel farther together than apart."

"Do you agree?"


Female Osirioni Dhampir Cleric/1 (HP 9/9 | AC:14 T:10 FF:14 | CMB:-1 CMD:9 | F:+2 R:+0 W:+5 | Init:+0 | Perc:+5 Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision | Move:30 | Conc:+5) DK 5/5 HotA 5/5 Channel Energy 6/6
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 Bluff +5 Diplomacy +3 Disguise +3 Heal +2 Intimidate +4 Knowledge (Arcana) -1 (Engineering) +0 (History) +0 (Nobility) +0 (Religion) -1 Perception +5 Sense Motive +2 Spellcraft -1 Survival +2

I had always heard it as "You need a variety of slaves to build a pyramid".

Regina catches herself, embarrassed. She smiles thinly,

But that's a bit outdated now, isn't it, my dear.

She brightens a bit, gaining confidence.

I think I like yours better. Do you mind if I steal it, since we're partners now?


HP: 22/22 l AC: 17, T 15, FF 13 l CMD 19 l F +5, R +5, W +7 l Breeze-Kissed (1/1), Feather Fall (1/1), Fire of Belief (5/6), Judgement (0/2), L1: 0/4, L2: 1/2 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +10, Darkvision 60ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +9; +10 vs. sphinxes, Heal +10, Kn. Arcana/Religion +9, Kn. Planes +7, Linguistics +3, Perform: Dance +9, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +7
Female Sylph Inquisitor of Shelyn 4 l Active Conditions: Justice!

"Partners..." Aleris muses, looking at each of the individuals sitting at the table. "I like it. There's safety in numbers obviously, but these sorts of things are also a lot more enjoyable with people you have connections with," she says, nodding to Harmose.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Fixing an error in two of my previous posts. At my starting wealth, I am not yet extremely fashionable... sigh. Therefore, my bluff roll against Camus and my diplomacy roll with the entire group are both reduced by 1. Clearly, one of the first magic items I will have to pick up are sleeves of many garments, since they will improve all my social skills!

Edited to add: Regina, you do creepy so well!

_______________________

"I've heard that saying too," Harmose says, raising an eyebrow.

From my family, back in the days when we had slaves.

Harmose rapidly revises upward his estimation of Regina's social status. She's said nothing about her background, but she has the casual arrogance of one used to privilege. Like me, she came from money and a slave-holding family. I'd bet my best bed sheet on it.

"As for my words... you of course should feel free to use them." Harmose gives Regina a mischievous grin. Let's see if I can unsettle that smooth veneer, just a little. "Old sayings, like kisses, are meant to be passed from one mouth to another."


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns
Aleris Somciel wrote:

She then offers Harmose a bit of a sheepish smile. "I've been told before that subtlety usually isn't one of my stronger points, though to be honest I've always felt that dancing around things tends to be a waste of time...depending on the topic of course. That said, thank you for humoring me and my questions and I'm sorry if I came across a bit rude or nosy."

"Aleris, I don't mind your questions, or the refreshing honesty with which you express yourself. "

To his surprise, Harmose realized that he meant it. With her, Tuneya and even the exasperating Camus, I know where I stand.

"Let me put it this way... When you're used to navigating the treacherous and muddy waters of the Sphinx, the clarity of a mountain stream makes for a pleasant change. Ask all the questions you want. They don't bother me."


Female Osirioni Dhampir Cleric/1 (HP 9/9 | AC:14 T:10 FF:14 | CMB:-1 CMD:9 | F:+2 R:+0 W:+5 | Init:+0 | Perc:+5 Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision | Move:30 | Conc:+5) DK 5/5 HotA 5/5 Channel Energy 6/6
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 Bluff +5 Diplomacy +3 Disguise +3 Heal +2 Intimidate +4 Knowledge (Arcana) -1 (Engineering) +0 (History) +0 (Nobility) +0 (Religion) -1 Perception +5 Sense Motive +2 Spellcraft -1 Survival +2

Regina blushes in spite of herself.

Oh, I see what the local girls go on so much about. This one thinks he's a charmer.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

A blush? So the veneer has cracks, after all. Interesting. But best not poke too hard at them.

Harmose has the grace to change the subject.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

"Does anyone have suggestions about where to start the expedition? I haven't had much chance to explore the local bazaars."
Perhaps someone has Knowledge Local?

"Otherwise, I can inquire with the innkeeper for his recommendations."


Male Human Daring Champion Cavalier 1/ HP: 7/12

"Well I suppouse I can divert some of my time to shopping a dagger or two *Shrugs* "It doesnt seem the lottery is starting anytime soon anyway"

While saying that camus finishes dressing himself

"I could recomend the Bargetown they have quite sell things cheap, altought sometime they have blood in it." Camus opens his mouth and closes it "Now that I think about some may not find it pleasant"

Camus considers some things while lost on toughts. I guess this people is enjoyable enough, I guess having company of decent beigns from time to time wont hurt. Altought something tells me Regina is not *that decent*

"I will hang around, lets say we are comrades for the time beign"

Not knowledge local srry, and my charisma is horrendous as you may have guessed


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

"Bloodstains?!" Eew!

Wait a minute. Getting rid of bloodstains is trivial. There might actually be a decent quality bedsheet there that would be perfect after a little tricky prestidigitation. Still, do I want to risk my neck in what is most likely the armpit of Wati?

"Are there other suggestions of places to shop? I need to post a note, so why don't you all discuss it amongst yourselves for a few minutes? I'll go with the majority decision and then we can all go together."

I will be off for the evening, but I shall return with the contents of Harmose's mysterious note.


HP: 22/22 l AC: 17, T 15, FF 13 l CMD 19 l F +5, R +5, W +7 l Breeze-Kissed (1/1), Feather Fall (1/1), Fire of Belief (5/6), Judgement (0/2), L1: 0/4, L2: 1/2 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +10, Darkvision 60ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +9; +10 vs. sphinxes, Heal +10, Kn. Arcana/Religion +9, Kn. Planes +7, Linguistics +3, Perform: Dance +9, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +7
Female Sylph Inquisitor of Shelyn 4 l Active Conditions: Justice!
Harmose Al-Nefer wrote:
"Let me put it this way... When you're used to navigating the treacherous and muddy waters of the Sphinx, the clarity of a mountain stream makes for a pleasant change. Ask all the questions you want. They don't bother me."

"I'll keep that in mind, though you might regret just giving me carte blanche like that," Aleris chuckles. "As far as shopping goes, I know about as much as you do. I've heard that the bazaar and many other shops are located in the Midwife district, but that's about it. Hopefully we can come to some sort of consensus while you take care of your errand."


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Out of sight of the others, Harmose dashes off a quick letter to his friend, Meehr Zet.

The other players can feel free to click the spoiler, as the letter references each of their characters. It's definitely out of character knowledge, though.

Letter to Meehr Zet:

Meehr --

Are you having a party tonight or in the next few days? One that I can shamelessly invite myself and few friends to?

What am I saying? You have a party every night. It's who you are!

However, this particular party can't be one of those dreary business affairs for your father, or one of those mind-numbing fundraisers for the City Council to which you keep dragging me as an escort. No, darling, I have something else in mind. I am looking for one of your salons, where you bring together a collection of fabulous oddities just to see what happens.

Why? Because I have found some new oddities for your collection, and they happen to be my new team for the lottery. Yes, Meehr, I'm finally following your advice. Aren't you proud of me? Like the good little ghost that I am, I'm going to explore the Necropolis and maybe find some of the answers that I am seeking.

So, now that I have so rudely:

1) invited myself to your party;
2) told you what sort of party you will be having;
3) dragged a group of strangers with me to your house;
4) guilted you into this with the whole ghost thing;
5) been my normal, charming yet utterly manipulative self...

...let me tell you a bit about whom I will be bringing.

Camus may be the most delectable morsel of idiocy I have ever encountered. He's some sort of sword fighter from Korthos and only Horus knows how he has survived until this point. He is my exact antithesis: strong, good in a fight, and not one single social skill. But oh my stars... is he entertaining. Ask him to do his armor trick. The whole party will talk of nothing else, I assure you.

To answer your question in advance: No, I am NOT falling for him. I swear. I prefer brainy partners. And please do NOT let Camus know that I called him 'delectable.' The most future that I could imagine with Camus is a sodden, sweat-filled, weekend fling. And while that would be fun while it lasted, I think it inadvisable to have a one-night stand with a teammate. He will remain an idle fantasy, and nothing more.

Turel is a bit of an enigma for me yet. He's a rather grim-looking Garundi tribesman, but in person he's a sweetheart. I'm sure you'll have great fun interrogating him on the customs of his people. One caveat: he blushed profusely at the mere suggestion of a woman disrobing, so I have no idea what he'll make of your parties. Be gentle with him!

You'll love Tuneya. Sadly, she's already taken. She's got a new wife in Sothis that she's planning to move to Wati.

Otherwise though, she's completely your type -- A smart, adventurous archaeologist with a small hobby in making explosives. No, I am not making this up! Nor am I putting you and your fellow party-goers at risk. She appears to be quite patient and level-headed.... When Camus leered at her and suggested that he would like to "inspect her bombs" she didn't toss one at him, so I'm guessing the rest of your house guests will be safe.

Aleris has traveled all over the world to all sorts of places I've only dreamed of. Varisia. Seven Arches. She's caravaned over half the Inner Sea region. For these reasons alone, I know that you would want to collect her for one of your parties. And her appearance is so exotic. She's a rather pretty albino girl with pure white hair and skin so pale it's luminous.

She also asks good questions. I am really looking forward to having her as a teammate and getting to know her better.

So... I guess that I've saved the most controversial of my teammates for the very last.

Regina does not enter a conversation normally... No, she oozes in to it. She's a little creepy, to be honest. It's really fascinating to watch her interacting with others, because she's such a total drama queen. She is always addressing everyone as 'darling' and 'dearest'.

(Stop laughing this instant. You know I only use those terms with you!)

I can hear you saying right now, "Harmose, why are dragging this awful person to my house for a party?" I have a couple reasons, Meehr, and I think they are good ones. The first is that I want you to meet her and give me your opinion. I think she may be like me. You know, attuned to the dead. When we talked of the Necropolis, I could tell it was calling to her too.

The second is that she's a puzzle, and I know how you love puzzles -- especially ones that are as attractive as Regina clearly is. Regina's from a background of privilege, yet refuses to talk of it. And... I saw a flash of vulnerability today that makes me think that maybe her whole creepy persona is a carefully constructed facade to keep people from getting too close.

So... What do you think? Are these odd enough for one of your parties? Will you consent to meet them and give me your opinion?

Ah, but what will I do for you, I hear you ask? I promise to attend any two events of your choice as dashing arm candy without a single complaint. Yes, that includes City Council fundraisers and sporting events and any other torture your devious little heart can desire.

As ever, your friend,
Harmose


Resources:
Ki Pool 4/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 28/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel stands up from the table, pushing his empty soup bowl away from him. "We should proceed to the marketplace now to take care of our purchases, as they shall be shutting down for the evening shortly." He offers a hand to Aleris. "I shall escort you to the marketplace and then you can talk to the merchant you like best." He adds in an awkward tone. "I know little of women's garments and what would suit you best, but I would recommend a light shade for the color...at least..." His voice trails off, embarrassment showing on his face.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Harmose returns just in time to hear Turel offering to help Aleris with fashion choices.

He shudders. That poor girl!

Harmose stops some distance away, then points a finger at Aleris and casts message spell for her ears alone.

Whispered: "Aleris, I actually do know something of women's fashion, and I have excellent color sense. I realize that you may neither need nor want my advice. But if you decide you'd like it, I'd be happy to offer help... discreetly."

He then rejoins the others, offering an arm each to both Regina and Tuneya. "It appears I arrived back just in time. Shall we? The market awaits!"


Female Osirioni Dhampir Cleric/1 (HP 9/9 | AC:14 T:10 FF:14 | CMB:-1 CMD:9 | F:+2 R:+0 W:+5 | Init:+0 | Perc:+5 Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision | Move:30 | Conc:+5) DK 5/5 HotA 5/5 Channel Energy 6/6
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 Bluff +5 Diplomacy +3 Disguise +3 Heal +2 Intimidate +4 Knowledge (Arcana) -1 (Engineering) +0 (History) +0 (Nobility) +0 (Religion) -1 Perception +5 Sense Motive +2 Spellcraft -1 Survival +2

Excellent, my dearies. It's so nice to have friends to help you.


HP: 22/22 l AC: 17, T 15, FF 13 l CMD 19 l F +5, R +5, W +7 l Breeze-Kissed (1/1), Feather Fall (1/1), Fire of Belief (5/6), Judgement (0/2), L1: 0/4, L2: 1/2 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +10, Darkvision 60ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +9; +10 vs. sphinxes, Heal +10, Kn. Arcana/Religion +9, Kn. Planes +7, Linguistics +3, Perform: Dance +9, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +7
Female Sylph Inquisitor of Shelyn 4 l Active Conditions: Justice!

Aleris smiles and carefully takes Turel's arm. He's uncomfortable...is it because of me or are his customs different? "Thank you, Turel. And don't worry, all I can offer on the topic of men's fashion is either, 'I like it' or 'I don't think it suits you'. Not every Shelynite expresses artistic talent with color or cut," she offers, trying to put the man at ease.

When Harmose' words reach her ears she jumps slightly, startled. She blinks in surprise, having quite clearly heard Harmose speaking to her, but no one else at the table seemed to have heard him. She gives him a quizzical look, but nods to show that she heard and understood. Well, he did say that he knows something of magic...

"It's...been a long time since I've taken a shopping trip with others. There's practical things that need to be bought, but I don't see why we can't have some fun with the clothing portion of it; it might be funny to see how we would dress each other." A thought seems to occur to her and she hastily adds, "But only things that someone would wear out in public," before Camus has a chance to suggest otherwise.


Female Osirioni Dhampir Cleric/1 (HP 9/9 | AC:14 T:10 FF:14 | CMB:-1 CMD:9 | F:+2 R:+0 W:+5 | Init:+0 | Perc:+5 Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision | Move:30 | Conc:+5) DK 5/5 HotA 5/5 Channel Energy 6/6
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 Bluff +5 Diplomacy +3 Disguise +3 Heal +2 Intimidate +4 Knowledge (Arcana) -1 (Engineering) +0 (History) +0 (Nobility) +0 (Religion) -1 Perception +5 Sense Motive +2 Spellcraft -1 Survival +2

Regina looks a little disappointed at Aleris' last statement.

Too bad. She'd be quite fetching in some pretty-pretties. Maybe another time...


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Message spell goes 10 minutes, and has a range of 100 feet so...

"Well done," Harmose says softly to Aleris.

And then realizing that Regina is close enough to hear the whispers on his end, Harmose says to her in a normal voice, "This whole idea of a shopping trip -- it's the perfect way to round out a day."

Bad form! Harmose scolds himself. Pay attention to the one you are with -- always.

Then, to everyone, he says, "The dress up game sounds like fun. I accept your challenge, Aleris! What do the rest of you think? Should we try it?"

___________
As always, Regina -- hilarious!


Alchemist/1; AC: 17; HP: 4/7; F: +3, R: +6, W: +1; Init: +4; Perc: +5

Tuneya had been mostly paying attention to the conversation.

Okay, that's a lie. She'd been somewhat paying attention to the conversation and mostly paying attention to the rear end of a serving girl who was across the room. She blinked and looked to the conversation, realizing she had been zoned out when she noticed that, at just the right angle, the light made the serving girl's skirt see-through and the serving girl had very obviously dressed for warm weather.

"I can give some suggestions on women's clothing more appropriate for the city, and guide you around the Veins district. That district may be where we end up a lot, as that's where a lot of people who do manual labor are and we may need them for various unskilled activities at a tomb." She smiles. "Plus, I think I can make some alchemical supplies while there."

She then stands and reaches to take Harmose's arm. "Sorry about being distracted. My wife used to call it adorable how I could focus on something completely random to the exclusion of everything else. Except that one time there was a fire..."


Male Human Daring Champion Cavalier 1/ HP: 7/12

*Shrugs* "Well I ain't that fond of shopping clothes but I can get go with you anyway"

Camus grins at Aleris "Anyway, a man always have time to watch a girl dress"

Camus Directs at Harmose with some skepticism "Dress up game? Erm I may pass I' m not really a fashion guy, my decisions on clothes are purely practical... most of time at least" Unless I'm going to see Kem. Camus crosses his arms while looking troubled


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

I could always watch you undress, Harmose thought, looking at Camus. Then he watched Aleris, walking up ahead, and noted the light warmth of each of the other two ladies on his arm. Admit it, Harmose. You could watch any of them undress. You'd love it.

Harmose smiles at Tuneya. "You're not the only one who gets distracted that way," he says, ruefully. "It happens to me all the time. Except for the part with the fires. That is thankfully an uncommon occurrence around me."


Male Human Daring Champion Cavalier 1/ HP: 7/12

Why is Harmose drooling...? Camus tought with quite some confusion.
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Ye know somthing tells me something is off somehow...

Lolf, its gonna be very funny when Camus notices it


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Harmose never drools. Opposed skill check:

Untrained Bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Whoa! See what I mean? He really never drools!

Harmose maintains his cool outward composure as he looks over at the nearby market stalls. He pauses at one and asks the rest of the group if they will wait for a moment. There there are some inexpensive scarves hanging from a frame that appear to be of good quality, but whose colors have faded in the sun. He feels the material. They're real silk, smooth and very soft.

He bargains with the shopkeeper a moment over the price of a set of them. "It's too bad about the color of these... You'd have to redye them for them to be of any use, and that's expensive. How much if I take the lot off your hands?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Harmose and the shopkeeper finally settle on a price. Not as low as Harmose would have liked, but acceptable. Once they leave the shopkeeper, he says, "Aleris challenged us to find things that we think may suit the others. Turel, would a scarf not be useful at times as a shield from desert sun and sand?"

"But I think we can do better for color, can't we?" Harmose shakes each scarf in turn, prestidigitating them into beautiful colors: a deep blue for Aleris, a rich purple for Tuneya, gold for Turel, midnight blue for Regina and lastly a scarlet for Camus.

"If you don't like the colors, I can always change them. But how is this for a start?"


Female Osirioni Dhampir Cleric/1 (HP 9/9 | AC:14 T:10 FF:14 | CMB:-1 CMD:9 | F:+2 R:+0 W:+5 | Init:+0 | Perc:+5 Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision | Move:30 | Conc:+5) DK 5/5 HotA 5/5 Channel Energy 6/6
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 Bluff +5 Diplomacy +3 Disguise +3 Heal +2 Intimidate +4 Knowledge (Arcana) -1 (Engineering) +0 (History) +0 (Nobility) +0 (Religion) -1 Perception +5 Sense Motive +2 Spellcraft -1 Survival +2

Oooh, it's simply delicious, my darling!

Regina kisses Harmose on the cheek (if he allows it), glancing sideways at Tuneya to see if she notices.

Too bad that one's married. She's rather delicious as well.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Of course Harmose allows a kiss!

Where did that kiss come from? I didn't even think she liked me.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Maybe she just really liked the gift?

He gives Regina a genuine, if somewhat surprised, smile. "Thank you, Regina. I'm so glad that you like it."


Alchemist/1; AC: 17; HP: 4/7; F: +3, R: +6, W: +1; Init: +4; Perc: +5

Tuneya nods. "Getting distracted in such ways is so easy. Especially with carvings. You just have to admire the figures... some of the curves involved...

She sighs contentedly, then reminds herself she's supposed to be focusing on archaeology, not... calligraphy.

And she shakes her head to Camus's comment in amusement.

She chuckles at the kiss, while admiring the color of her own scarf. "It is lovely! I love the color!"

She then looks to Regina and amusedly asks, "Are you enjoying yourself?" She grins. "It looks to me like you are having fun."

Perhaps she's just an oddball. Not like I haven't met some of those! Why, some people can be downright oblivious to dangers! Someone who just speaks and acts a bit oddly is a refreshing change.


HP: 22/22 l AC: 17, T 15, FF 13 l CMD 19 l F +5, R +5, W +7 l Breeze-Kissed (1/1), Feather Fall (1/1), Fire of Belief (5/6), Judgement (0/2), L1: 0/4, L2: 1/2 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +10, Darkvision 60ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +9; +10 vs. sphinxes, Heal +10, Kn. Arcana/Religion +9, Kn. Planes +7, Linguistics +3, Perform: Dance +9, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +7
Female Sylph Inquisitor of Shelyn 4 l Active Conditions: Justice!

As the party enters the bazaar of the Midwife District, Aleris has to make a concerted effort to not dart from stall to stall as everything around her just seems to beg to be looked at. Even though she had been to such places before, she never got tired of the energy that flowed through them, the hustle and bustle of it all. In fact, she's so caught up with looking around that it takes her a moment to realize that Harmose has something for her.

"It's beautiful, thank you Harmose! You've got a good eye for color," she adds, looking at what he picked for the others to wear. Noting Regina's kiss, she looks curious. "Is that the customary way to thank someone here in Osirion?" she innocently asks.

-Posted with Wayfinder


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Alchemist/1; AC: 17; HP: 4/7; F: +3, R: +6, W: +1; Init: +4; Perc: +5

Unable to help herself, Tuneya gets a mischievous grin and looks to Aleris.

"You should see how we greet special guests."

She then gives an exaggerated salacious wink, complete with tilting of the head.


Resources:
Ki Pool 4/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 28/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel accepts the proffered gift with a nod of thanks. "This is...quite remarkable Harmose. I was not aware of your magical talents but I do appreciate this gift!" He replies somewhat awkwardly.

When he sees the open display from the girls (and before Aleris' response) he averts his gaze from the display. "I...I am not familiar with that custom, Aleris. Perhaps I need to learn more of these customs as well."

This is so different than what I am used to. He muses to himself. I don't really know what to do here. I hope they are not offended.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

How tempting it would be to just say, "Yes!"

Harmose imagines for just a moment what it would be like. Was that the scent of vanilla in her hair?

Then, as Tuneya spoke, he got hold of himself. No! Harmose, you will not take advantage of this sweet foreign girl.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

"It's only practiced among certain groups," like my friend Meehr's set, "but kisses are never unwelcome when freely given."

"Aleris, please realize that my gift carries no obligations."


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns
Turel Garaldo wrote:

Turel accepts the proffered gift with a nod of thanks. "This is...quite remarkable Harmose. I was not aware of your magical talents but I do appreciate this gift!" He replies somewhat awkwardly.

"You are very welcome, friend!"


HP: 22/22 l AC: 17, T 15, FF 13 l CMD 19 l F +5, R +5, W +7 l Breeze-Kissed (1/1), Feather Fall (1/1), Fire of Belief (5/6), Judgement (0/2), L1: 0/4, L2: 1/2 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +10, Darkvision 60ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +9; +10 vs. sphinxes, Heal +10, Kn. Arcana/Religion +9, Kn. Planes +7, Linguistics +3, Perform: Dance +9, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +7
Female Sylph Inquisitor of Shelyn 4 l Active Conditions: Justice!

Aleris grins back at Tuneya. "So that explains those whispers and smiles about Osiriani hospitality! I'm flattered Tuneya; I mean I know I'm a little exotic for this area but really, what would your wife say about you picking up foreigners off the streets?" she says, feigning shock (but obviously being playful).

"Ah, that's useful to know," she nods at Harmose. "I just didn't want to risk offending anyone. I'll remember that so I won't misunderstand if I ever find myself on the receiving end of that particular custom, even if it isn't very common."


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Winding up the pre-game RP per Samy's request, and taking us back to the Inn.

After shopping for a few hours, Harmose realized that he had truly enjoyed the outing with his new friends. It was even amusing picking out the damned bedsheet.

Turel had given Harmose surprisingly practical suggestions, and had even shown Harmose the proper way to wrap a turban. Horus help me. I've taken fashion advice from Turel!

But then again, I can make just about anything look good. Even this.

It was also fun seeing the ladies get in the act, suggesting new clothes for Camus and Aleris, though Regina kept returning to the lingerie at one stand, as if regretting not being able to purchase it.

Perhaps she's just shy of buying such things in front of strangers, Harmose thought.

As they reached the door of the Inn, Harmose smiled at the others, "Are you as excited about the lottery tomorrow as I am? I feel very good about our chances."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

During the preceding evening, you notice that there is a lot of the Taldane tongue being spoken -- whether you go to the market, or to a temple, or to have drinks and food at an inn. The Taldane tongue is called the "common tongue" by many who feel (justified or not) that it is the Inner Sea region's uniting lingua franca. Hearing it so much in Osirion -- which has its own, time-honored, proud language called Osiriani -- probably means that there are a lot of foreigners about.

You've spent much of your evening at the inn called "Tooth & Hookah", where its proprietor Farhaan -- a friendly, easygoing Keleshite-looking man in his late forties/early fifties -- has been working hard with his staff to serve requests by many, many people who both sound and look like they're not from around here. During your time at the Tooth & Hookah, you have met many people you did not know before. There's an all-female group seated at one table, a group of halflings at another, one group of Nethys-worshippers hogs a shadowy corner booth, and the central table is claimed by a loud and boisterous group that sounds to be from the nation of Andoran, the self-claimed "Birthplace of Freedom".

But perhaps most importantly, at that very same Tooth & Hookah, you found each other, and there our story begins...

MUMMY'S MASK
BOOK 1: THE HALF-DEAD CITY

The golden morning sun rises over the desert-surrounded city of Wati. The dawn today carries with it extra significance, for today is the day. The day that the Necropolis of Wati will be opened.

Recently, the ruler of the nation of Osirion -- Ruby Prince Khemet III -- decreed that the walled-off forbidden part of Wati would be opened, and that all sorts of adventurers, explorers and mercenaries would be allowed to enter, and possibly find fabulous treasures within, from ancient ages, undisturbed for time beyond reckoning.

But things like these cannot be left to open chaos, and dozens (if not hundreds) of uninitiated people just running amuck amidst an area of massive archeological and religious significance could be a catastrophe. Therefore, the church of Pharasma -- the Lady of the Dead, and the most prominent faith in the city of Wati -- has been given the task of organizing the people who would venture into the Necropolis.

For this purpose, the church of Pharasma has requested that all prospective adventurers show up at the Sunburst Market, in Wati's Midwife district, today, between dawn and noon. You expect there to be registration, administration, instruction, and who knows what else before the Pharasmin clergy will allow you into the Necropolis. There have been no clear leaflets or flyers of any kind letting you know what will happen at the Sunburst Market. All you know is that this morning, you need to be there.

The backstory (regarding Wati, its history, why it is being opened, et al.) is intentionally vague. You will have to discover it by asking around with social skills, or by knowing through Knowledge skills.


Resources:
Ki Pool 4/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 28/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel rises before the dawn as is his wont. Hearing the Necropolis would be opened today filled him with both a sense of trepidation and excitement. He would be able to see his new friends again and hopefully discover what secrets the Necropolis held.

The thought of seeing the enchanting pale sylph woman again brought him feeling he was unused to. I do not know what to make of her....or of the mystery that called herself Regina. I must be patient; rock dunes were not formed in a day...

When he sees his companions he gives them all a brief smile and a greeting before saying, "Much as I would like to spend time talking more, we do not have much time. The lottery is taking place soon at the Sunburst Market in the Midwife district and we must be there!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Osirioni Dhampir Cleric/1 (HP 9/9 | AC:14 T:10 FF:14 | CMB:-1 CMD:9 | F:+2 R:+0 W:+5 | Init:+0 | Perc:+5 Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision | Move:30 | Conc:+5) DK 5/5 HotA 5/5 Channel Energy 6/6
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 Bluff +5 Diplomacy +3 Disguise +3 Heal +2 Intimidate +4 Knowledge (Arcana) -1 (Engineering) +0 (History) +0 (Nobility) +0 (Religion) -1 Perception +5 Sense Motive +2 Spellcraft -1 Survival +2

Yes, my dears, we must not tarry.

While at the party, Regina attempted to sweet-talk the local officials into providing some useful information about the upcoming lottery.

"I heard the most dreadful rumor about the Necropolis being haunted by mummies shambling about, casting curses. Now, dear, I know that can't be true. A powerful and important man like you surely knows the real reason. You can tell Regina - I won't breathe a word."
Diplomacy, Gather Information: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Hmmm...seems it's not just the party that finds me creepy.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Regina hears talk that walking mummies are pish-tosh, old wives' tales, but there are stories of there being ghouls about.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Rainbows & Unicorns

Harmose woke early at the inn, almost tasting the excitement in the air. "This is what we've been called to do. Our destiny awaits!"

After they arrive at the market, Harmose sees Regina tackling one of the male officials for information. That's an excellent idea, I should do the same.

He scans the crowd carefully before picking out a middle-aged female official. He bows in his most courtly manner. "My lady, I am Sirdar Harmose Al-Nefer. I was told by the guards at that gate over there that you are an expert on the dangers of the Necropolis. I can see that they directed me well, and that I will be in good hands with you to guide me."

Diplomacy, Gather Information: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Even the Paizo dice roller thinks that was a good schmooze!

Before she can even think about the fact that she hasn't yet agreed to help him, Harmose gives his most dazzling smile. "Perhaps you have faced many of those dangers, personally. Or supervised those who had. Can you tell me about them?"

1 to 50 of 4,787 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2018 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.