Legends in the Making: Slayers of Renown

Game Master BloodWolven

Varnhold Jail/Dungeon

Varnhold Stockade

Map of the lands that is cleared.
NPC Codex
Kingdom Stats
Bounty Board

Current Fight

Tomb of the Wight Warlord

Treasure Tracker

Rivers Run Red - Troll Fight


5,201 to 5,250 of 6,194 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>

M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/Arcane Trickster 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 26/22, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Rock troll, actually. My bad.


Vital:
HP: 80/80, AC: 19 _ T: 12 _ FF: 17 _ Perception +8, Initiative: +2, Fort +11 _ Ref +3 _ Will +1, CMB: +13, CMD: 25, Speed: 50, 0 non-lethal damage
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Bluff -1, Climb +8, Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +0, Handle Animal +3, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Linguistics +0, Ride +4, Stealth +0, Survival +5, Swim +8

Zod takes point and brings all the logs to two piles, one next to the stairway down and the hallway going South. He looks up at Beorn and states, "Smoke rises so should we take this pile down the stairs before lighting it?"


Male Dwarf Fighter (Sensate) 7| 25ft speed | HP: 66/73 | AC: 23/14/18|Init: +8| Perc: +11| Fort: +8| Ref: +5| Will: +4| CMB: +11| CMD: 24| Moon's Edge: +14/+8;1d10+7| D. Maulaxe: +12/+6;1d6+5| Longbow: +10/+4;1d8| 2-weapon: +13/+10/+5 |
Skills:
Acro+9| App+2| H.A+4| Heal+2| Inti+2|K.Eng/Dun+5| K.Dun+4|Ling+4|Ride+4| SM+8| Sur+8| Swim+5|

"Pass me some of the pile, I'll go in deeper and then light it."


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

"Let's do it." Beorn says quietly, constantly listening for approaching enemies. He gives Koldur a hand with the wood into the lower level.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23


Vital:
HP: 80/80, AC: 19 _ T: 12 _ FF: 17 _ Perception +8, Initiative: +2, Fort +11 _ Ref +3 _ Will +1, CMB: +13, CMD: 25, Speed: 50, 0 non-lethal damage
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Bluff -1, Climb +8, Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +0, Handle Animal +3, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Linguistics +0, Ride +4, Stealth +0, Survival +5, Swim +8

Zod takes care of the other fire and gets it going in the hallway to the South.


Getting to the bottom of the stairs Koldur sees a troll and some kind of hound at a table. It is 40 feet away.
1d20 - 5 ⇒ (14) - 5 = 9

It looks up at hearing a sound and says a few words in Giant as it stands up. The Hound turns to see the dwarf and moves charges Koldur.

Foul-smelling fluids ooze from weeping sores across the scaly skin of this squat, powerful, and vaguely canine beast.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
plus disease and trip)

trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Koldur you get to act in surprise round too.

Init:
:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Koldur
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Rognar
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Adney de Montchele
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Flouncy Magoo
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 Beorn

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 troll

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 trollhound


Perception DC 25:
You hear some scrambling coming from the Southern path.

Zod:
After his wish a large golden ring with rubies inlaid in it, appears on his left hand. Small blades spring from the ring and cut into Zod's flesh. He falters and drops to the ground in pain all alone.

She telepathically talks to Zod in a playful but dominate manner, "Hello my new friend... oh how quaint I used the term friend. No you are my slave! Now stop squirming and let me have a look at you. Yes, yes, you will do nicely much better than... a giant, a rune giant! Yes I will rule the world again.
With that out of the way I am going to list my needs:
I will remain clean at all times, lucky for you I have prestidigitation so I have that covered just do your best to not dirty me.
You shall be my vessel to claim the world as my own again. Perhaps we will find one of my clones and get me back into a body.
Now tell me who is with you?
Six friends, well that is good that you have slaves. Not slaves with your might, well I will be watching and whispering sweet nothings into your ears."

She then goes through all the drawbacks and requirements Zod will need to do.


Zod:
Her words under play the innuendo, as she purrs into his mind, "Give into your desires! You will be able to make two wishes a day. If your wish is giving into what I requested you may even gain another wish. Now grasp your Warhammer in both hands and find something to kill, so we can get this party started."


Male Dwarf Fighter (Sensate) 7| 25ft speed | HP: 66/73 | AC: 23/14/18|Init: +8| Perc: +11| Fort: +8| Ref: +5| Will: +4| CMB: +11| CMD: 24| Moon's Edge: +14/+8;1d10+7| D. Maulaxe: +12/+6;1d6+5| Longbow: +10/+4;1d8| 2-weapon: +13/+10/+5 |
Skills:
Acro+9| App+2| H.A+4| Heal+2| Inti+2|K.Eng/Dun+5| K.Dun+4|Ling+4|Ride+4| SM+8| Sur+8| Swim+5|

Surprise Round
Fort Save DC 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Attack with moonshine. Fire Crystal is attached.
Smack Hound 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 171d10 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 81d6 ⇒ 5

Koldur gets pulled nearly off his feet but his low stance saves him from that. Bopping the hound on its nose with Moonshine, Koldur is more then ready to deal with both hound and its master.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20


Round 1
Beorn you can hear the slashing of an axe, the growl of a canine, and movement below you.

Meanwhile:
The troll moves forward stopping to the side of the troll hound set back 5 feet.

Trollhound vs. Koldur
bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
plus disease and trip)

trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Round 2
Beorn can see them, Koldur is holding his own against a bloated canine of some kind. There is no light as before but now you can see clearly as if you were back outside.

Meanwhile:
The troll bites and claws at Koldur.

Trollhound vs. Koldur
bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
plus disease and trip)

trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Troll vs. Koldur
bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Space 10 ft.; Reach 10 ft.
Special Attacks rend (2 claws, 1d6+7)


Male Dwarf Fighter (Sensate) 7| 25ft speed | HP: 66/73 | AC: 23/14/18|Init: +8| Perc: +11| Fort: +8| Ref: +5| Will: +4| CMB: +11| CMD: 24| Moon's Edge: +14/+8;1d10+7| D. Maulaxe: +12/+6;1d6+5| Longbow: +10/+4;1d8| 2-weapon: +13/+10/+5 |
Skills:
Acro+9| App+2| H.A+4| Heal+2| Inti+2|K.Eng/Dun+5| K.Dun+4|Ling+4|Ride+4| SM+8| Sur+8| Swim+5|

Round 1

Damage taken = 15
Target: Hound
Fort Save 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Moonshine with Fire crystal 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 141d10 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d6 ⇒ 3
D.Maul axe 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Moonshine with Fire crystal 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d6 ⇒ 3
Terrible rolls all around.

Keeping to his feet despite the smelly hound's best effort to throw him off his balance, the dwarf adopts a dual slashing style as he feints and angles his axe blades to draw the beast's eyes while his attacks come in from another angle!

Round 2
Damage taken = 24
Target: Hound
Moonshine with Fire crystal 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 181d10 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 ⇒ 4
D.Maul axe 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Moonshine with Fire crystal 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 131d10 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d6 ⇒ 4
Slightly better but still lower average rolls.

His movements seemed to have being effective as the hound fails to find any purchase on him. However the addition of it's brutish master, makes the fight a little more challenging. Ancient training methods against those of the giant race kicks into play as he dodges a bite but gets clipped by the troll's next swing but he uses that to avoid the second as his axes swings out a the hound first!


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Beorn, glad for the change in vision but wondering by what miracle it has happened, opens fire on the dog like beast.

Hornbow, DA: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 262d6 + 11 ⇒ (1, 3) + 11 = 15
Hornbow, DA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 102d6 + 11 ⇒ (1, 3) + 11 = 15


After the first round Koldur slices into the Trollhound's hide cutting it down. With that in mind Koldur likely steps up to the troll and unleashes his axes upon it.

Round 3

Troll vs. Koldur
bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Beorn takes another step down to get a good eye on the troll and fires again.

hornbow RS, DA, PBS: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 = 182d5 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2) + 11 + 1 = 15
hornbow RS, DA, PBS: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 = 222d5 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + 11 + 1 = 18
hornbow RS, DA, PBS: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 92d5 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4) + 11 + 1 = 20


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/Arcane Trickster 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 26/22, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

percep: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

There's something coming from the south, Flouncy whispers through the cantrip.

Doesn't sound friendly.

Flouncy stays tiny and invisible, and stays alert.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

"This is going sideways. Move back toward the door." Beorn says intent on taking his own advice.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Sensate) 7| 25ft speed | HP: 66/73 | AC: 23/14/18|Init: +8| Perc: +11| Fort: +8| Ref: +5| Will: +4| CMB: +11| CMD: 24| Moon's Edge: +14/+8;1d10+7| D. Maulaxe: +12/+6;1d6+5| Longbow: +10/+4;1d8| 2-weapon: +13/+10/+5 |
Skills:
Acro+9| App+2| H.A+4| Heal+2| Inti+2|K.Eng/Dun+5| K.Dun+4|Ling+4|Ride+4| SM+8| Sur+8| Swim+5|

Round 3

Koldur hears his friend's warnings and begins moving back slowly even as he fends off the troll's blows.


Damage taken = 30
Target: Troll
Moonshine with Fire crystal 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 131d10 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 151d6 ⇒ 6
D.Maul axe 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 181d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Moonshine with Fire crystal 11d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d6 ⇒ 2
What is up with these horrible rolls? lol.
Attack and 5 foot step back.


Flouncy are you still flying outside or in the building somewhere?

Round 4

The troll continues to tear at Koldur. Missing with every attack.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Beorn fires a volley and then steps back.

Hornbow, PA, RS: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 202d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 2) + 11 = 18
Hornbow, PA, RS: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 162d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 2) + 11 = 18
Hornbow, PA, RS: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 132d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 3) + 11 = 20


Beorn finishes the troll before it can tear at Kolder's flesh.

End of Kombat!


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

"Let's get back before the big ones show up." Beorn says and moves up the stairs toward the doorway.

Are the trolls in the doorway the ones we killed earlier?


Yes the trolls in the doorway are the ones you killed, when I get back on my Chrimebook I will update the map. Now what do you do?!

Koldur nods and agrees, "Yes let's head back up, shall we set the fire first?"


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

"Sure, you light the fire, I'll overwatch."


Male Dwarf Fighter (Sensate) 7| 25ft speed | HP: 66/73 | AC: 23/14/18|Init: +8| Perc: +11| Fort: +8| Ref: +5| Will: +4| CMB: +11| CMD: 24| Moon's Edge: +14/+8;1d10+7| D. Maulaxe: +12/+6;1d6+5| Longbow: +10/+4;1d8| 2-weapon: +13/+10/+5 |
Skills:
Acro+9| App+2| H.A+4| Heal+2| Inti+2|K.Eng/Dun+5| K.Dun+4|Ling+4|Ride+4| SM+8| Sur+8| Swim+5|

With Beorn keeping watch, Koldur goes on ahead, swiftly lighting the fire before nodding to his ally and moving back.


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/Arcane Trickster 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 26/22, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Flouncy hovers further back, ready to attack when needed.


Vital:
HP: 80/80, AC: 19 _ T: 12 _ FF: 17 _ Perception +8, Initiative: +2, Fort +11 _ Ref +3 _ Will +1, CMB: +13, CMD: 25, Speed: 50, 0 non-lethal damage
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Bluff -1, Climb +8, Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +0, Handle Animal +3, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Linguistics +0, Ride +4, Stealth +0, Survival +5, Swim +8

Zod slowly crawls his way out of the main door and drops to the ground once he is in day light.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

As they pass the wood in the main chamber, Beorn says to Koldur, "Light that one as well. Might as well see who we can get to come out of this thing."


The tinder and branches ignite pretty quickly, at the top of the stairs you can see the fire catching well and Zod crawling out. Please move the fires to where you set them.


Skills:
Acrobatics +3, Bluff +27, Climb +1, Diplomacy +19, Heal +2, Escape Artist +11, Fly +14, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +16, Knowledge (local) +15, Linguistics +4, Ride +3, Stealth +14, Survival +2, Swim +1
stats:
HP: 62/84 _ AC: 20 _ T: 13 _ FF: 17, Perception +21, Sense Motive +13, Initiative: +5, F: +7 _ R: +9 _ W: +10 _ CMB: +11, CMD: 22, Speed: 30 ft., fly 50 ft. (average with wings)

She flies in and checks on Zod, kneeling over him she shakes her head. Then she asks, "Where is your healer? I have no clue what is ailing him."

heal: 1d20 ⇒ 2


Male Dwarf Fighter (Sensate) 7| 25ft speed | HP: 66/73 | AC: 23/14/18|Init: +8| Perc: +11| Fort: +8| Ref: +5| Will: +4| CMB: +11| CMD: 24| Moon's Edge: +14/+8;1d10+7| D. Maulaxe: +12/+6;1d6+5| Longbow: +10/+4;1d8| 2-weapon: +13/+10/+5 |
Skills:
Acro+9| App+2| H.A+4| Heal+2| Inti+2|K.Eng/Dun+5| K.Dun+4|Ling+4|Ride+4| SM+8| Sur+8| Swim+5|

Koldur doesn't see the light anymore, he senses it as he exits the cave. His movements sure, he seems to sense where Olivira and Zod is as he makes his way towards them.

Heal 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

He seems to sense more then look at Zod though.
"What ails you friend?"


Koldur:
Your Ki must be strong!
You can feel the wracking pain coursing through his body. Though you don't sense its source.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

I can view the map but I can't move anything.

Beorn covers everyone as they exit. "Move him up the trail. I'll hold it as long as I can if they come out. I'd prefer to have your axe in front of me though so hurry." Beorn says and takes up a position a few feet up the trail so any attacks can only come at him one at a time.


Permissions change from viewing to editor.

You easily have enough time to help Zod up the trail.


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/Arcane Trickster 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 26/22, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Flouncy stays ready to attack.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

After getting up the trail 20-30’, Beorn asks Koldur to take point as he covers the trail over the valiant dwarf’s head. ”Flouncy, as long as you can fly, keep an eye on that entryway and give us warning if anything starts to come out?

”Olivira, I’m guessing healing is not your strong suit but could you check on zod?” then to the group he asks, ”What do you think, wait 10 minutes to see what comes out?”


Skills:
Acrobatics +3, Bluff +27, Climb +1, Diplomacy +19, Heal +2, Escape Artist +11, Fly +14, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +16, Knowledge (local) +15, Linguistics +4, Ride +3, Stealth +14, Survival +2, Swim +1
stats:
HP: 62/84 _ AC: 20 _ T: 13 _ FF: 17, Perception +21, Sense Motive +13, Initiative: +5, F: +7 _ R: +9 _ W: +10 _ CMB: +11, CMD: 22, Speed: 30 ft., fly 50 ft. (average with wings)

She offers, "I checked on him but I don't see any wounds. Truly healing is not my forte. Missing the other dwarf and his subordinate now."


A minute passes as you wait for something to come out. Only a marginal amount of smoke is escaping through the windows and open door. Zod seems to begin to stir.


Vital:
HP: 80/80, AC: 19 _ T: 12 _ FF: 17 _ Perception +8, Initiative: +2, Fort +11 _ Ref +3 _ Will +1, CMB: +13, CMD: 25, Speed: 50, 0 non-lethal damage
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Bluff -1, Climb +8, Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +0, Handle Animal +3, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Linguistics +0, Ride +4, Stealth +0, Survival +5, Swim +8

He sits up and moans, "Oh my aching head! Wha... No, now I see... the ring... it has personality. I could use a rest but I can still fight. Have we seen more trolls?"


As if on cue a troll emerges from the door not seeing the flying Flouncy he turns to see the rest of you and roars out in frustration. Charging upon you.

Init:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 Koldur
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Flouncy Magoo
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Beorn

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 troll

1d20 ⇒ 20 Olivira


Skills:
Acrobatics +3, Bluff +27, Climb +1, Diplomacy +19, Heal +2, Escape Artist +11, Fly +14, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +16, Knowledge (local) +15, Linguistics +4, Ride +3, Stealth +14, Survival +2, Swim +1
stats:
HP: 62/84 _ AC: 20 _ T: 13 _ FF: 17, Perception +21, Sense Motive +13, Initiative: +5, F: +7 _ R: +9 _ W: +10 _ CMB: +11, CMD: 22, Speed: 30 ft., fly 50 ft. (average with wings)

Round 1

Olivira pushes off of the trail and pulls up into the sky. As she goes she draws a black knife, flying up she prepares to charge if the others don't.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Sensate) 7| 25ft speed | HP: 66/73 | AC: 23/14/18|Init: +8| Perc: +11| Fort: +8| Ref: +5| Will: +4| CMB: +11| CMD: 24| Moon's Edge: +14/+8;1d10+7| D. Maulaxe: +12/+6;1d6+5| Longbow: +10/+4;1d8| 2-weapon: +13/+10/+5 |
Skills:
Acro+9| App+2| H.A+4| Heal+2| Inti+2|K.Eng/Dun+5| K.Dun+4|Ling+4|Ride+4| SM+8| Sur+8| Swim+5|

Koldur feels more then he sees the energy affecting Zod.

"I don't get it. Something is upsetting your inner self but I'm not too well versed on this. You mentioned a ring? Just what did you pick up?" He grumbles as he turns to engage the troll he hears. Not waiting for Zod's answer, he brandishes his axes in the troll's general position as he moves forward to take the full brunt of its charge.

Round 1
"oei NumbSkull. Come get some!" he speaks in taunting giant.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

”Here we go.” Beorn says and opens fire on the thing.

using regular arriws to put it down, will use an alchemist fire from my pack to stop it regenerating.

horn bow, DA, RS: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 142d6 + 11 ⇒ (2, 6) + 11 = 19
horn bow, DA, RS: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 262d6 + 11 ⇒ (1, 6) + 11 = 18
horn bow, DA, RS: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 252d6 + 11 ⇒ (2, 6) + 11 = 19
crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 214d6 + 22 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 1) + 22 = 29


M halfling Unchained Rogue7/Wizard 3/Arcane Trickster 4 HP: 61/61 | AC: 26/22, 17, 15 | CMB: 4, CMD: 10 | F: +8 R: +13, W: +7 | Init: +12 | Perc: +12 |

Flouncy attacks, firing two Scorching Rays.

ray, touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

dmg: 4d6 + 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 2) + (4, 6, 3) = 19

ray, touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

dmg: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 1, 3) = 12

He becomes visible, but is far away.


Before Koldur can truly act arrows go flying through the air and two scorching rays come from the air, now you can see Flouncy...

The troll, it only had 79 hp... drops dead in mid charge and falls off the cliff.

End of combat. What do you do now?


Vital:
HP: 80/80, AC: 19 _ T: 12 _ FF: 17 _ Perception +8, Initiative: +2, Fort +11 _ Ref +3 _ Will +1, CMB: +13, CMD: 25, Speed: 50, 0 non-lethal damage
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Bluff -1, Climb +8, Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +0, Handle Animal +3, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Linguistics +0, Ride +4, Stealth +0, Survival +5, Swim +8
Koldur of the Axe wrote:

Koldur feels more then he sees the energy affecting Zod.

"I don't get it. Something is upsetting your inner self but I'm not too well versed on this. You mentioned a ring? Just what did you pick up?" He grumbles as he turns to engage the troll he hears. Not waiting for Zod's answer, he brandishes his axes in the troll's general position as he moves forward to take the full brunt of its charge.

Round 1
"oei NumbSkull. Come get some!" he speaks in taunting giant.

When the others come back to hear what he has to say, he relays, "I made an absurd wish. A ring of infinite wishes! Though it is by far the most cursed thing I could imagine. It has bonded with me. I would have to not make a wish in a day and lose the ring or die."


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

"Let us wait a bit more. Surely the others will come out eventually."


Male Dwarf Fighter (Sensate) 7| 25ft speed | HP: 66/73 | AC: 23/14/18|Init: +8| Perc: +11| Fort: +8| Ref: +5| Will: +4| CMB: +11| CMD: 24| Moon's Edge: +14/+8;1d10+7| D. Maulaxe: +12/+6;1d6+5| Longbow: +10/+4;1d8| 2-weapon: +13/+10/+5 |
Skills:
Acro+9| App+2| H.A+4| Heal+2| Inti+2|K.Eng/Dun+5| K.Dun+4|Ling+4|Ride+4| SM+8| Sur+8| Swim+5|

"You wished for a what?" Koldur exclaims before stalking off to grumble about idiotic actions and their consequences. One would notice that he kicks out as he walks as if gauging what's in front of him.

Hopefully some other troll will come out for him to vent a little.


Human male NG Fighter (Skirmisher) 6, Ranger (Trapper) 1 / Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsman) 7 | HP 60/70 | AC23 T17 FF15 | F+11 R+10 W+4 | CMD24 | Init+7 Percep+16 darkvision | Current effects: Aspect of the falcon 5.8 mins, Prayer 8rds 28 arrows, alchemist fire x5, +1 caustic arrows x7, MC acid (1d4) arrows x19

Beorn does walk up to the body and throw some alchemist fire on it to keep it from getting back up.


The trolls' flesh burns! As you are burning down the flesh it smells even worse than the trolls. After a few more minutes you hear a bellow from within the complex. Obviously a yell has gone up, alerting the occupants of visitors. Then you hear the stampede of large footfalls heading up to you.

Readied actions? Strategy?

1 to 50 of 6,194 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay - Where the action happens... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.