Galahad's Carrion Crown AP (Team Brawn) (Inactive)

Game Master Galahad0430

Carrion Crown AP (Team Brawn)


351 to 400 of 721 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar (Musetouchef) Bloodrager (Urban) 1/Paladin (Virtuoso Bravo) 10 [Champion: 4]

As they pass the girls, Arigoder shudders, and whispers to the group, "Is all of Ravengro this morbid?"


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

@ Galahad:

Galahad0430 wrote:
I switched Darcy and Dryden as only Darcy and Hasmir have the required skill trained (local or history). Darcy has Local and Hasmir has Bardic knowledge.

Kayela's got history, we had 3 players with the proper skills and it was optimal for a 2 party split so I weighted those going to the temple to have the advantage since they won't get the rerolls since Kayela isn't in that group. I also figured the town hall might have better records, but I'm not horribly apposed to the unfurled scroll.

In any case I stacked it that way to give advantage to those at the temple so if they hit their mark it just means the 2nd team has better chances now. :)

As for the rolling, feel free to apply rerolls to Arigoder if he doesn't roll above a 10 for the assist reroll on Darcy/Kayela if they both don't roll above a 19 (including skill modifiers) make a reroll.

Before the day Kayela awakens early and begins her usual routine of sharpening her daggers with her whetstone as she periodically casts mage hand to stir a pot of oatmeal and brew a kettle of coffee.

She makes enough food & coffee for the rest of the party and shares it with them as they discuss their plans for the day. After deciding to split up she'll suggest that they meet at the Laughing Demon afterward for drinks and to celebrate professor Lorrimors life. Before leaving she applies some perfume to herself while forgoing her usual face-paint and make-up and sets out the door with Arigoder & Darcy.

Upon encountering the children she winces in pain for a moment at the sight of the children and her eye brow arches intrigued at the lines "Watch the blood come out the pipe. Feeds the stirge, so nice and ripe.".

She whispers back to Arigoder "Where ah grew up children no youngar den 10 winters often aid in preparing deh dead bodies of our fallen fa funeral rites...dese games seem cheery compared tah deh games I grew up playing"

She prays to herself in Shoanti, (Casting Guidance).

Kayelah approaches the children beaming in Varisian "Wah dat was ah beautiful song you all was singan...ahn your skip rop'in was so well timed! Where did such prettay little girls learn such ah song? I'll give yah each a few coppers to buy ah few sweets if yah tell meh were ya first heard it an' don be lettin yah parents know yar lettin strangars be spoilin yah"

Dice Rolls as needed:

Diplomacy Check;
1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 19
Perception Check;
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Sense Motive; (if they're dominated/possessed)
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Sorry about Darcy's absense. RL kicked me in the nards for a while, plus I lost my notice dot, but I'm back now... I'll retro just a bit, then come to the present.

After the Battle - "Did you see that"? "I hit it full on with an arrow, and it shrugged it off like it was a flea bite". "I don't want to mess around with those things".

In regards to the Tavern Before the sentence is even finished Darcy is off to the Tavern, and drinks herself silly.

Back to the present Darcy helps with the research as much as her hangover permits.

Sovereign Court

Oops, missed the second half of the skill list on your sheet, Kayela (stupid page split). Oh well, it works out for the first day :)Ah, good to see you back Darcy.

Kayela's approach to the children is good enough to get over their natural wariness of strangers. One of them speaks up.

"It's just a song we've sung forever here, ma'am." The girl says somewhat shyly.
"My mom taught it to me."

Kayela, the girls seem completely normal to you. However, even without sense motive, their choreography of the skipping game was unusually good.


Male Aasimar (Musetouchef) Bloodrager (Urban) 1/Paladin (Virtuoso Bravo) 10 [Champion: 4]

Arigoder nods at Kayla and smiles, "Your childhood sounds almost as fun as mine."

He deliberately stands back from the girls when she approaches, Let's not have them running home telling tales of the scarred man offering them candy.


Male Varisian Tattooed Sorcerer(Arcane) 6/Oracle 6(Lore)

Akydi rises early and assists Kendra in any chores around the house the two old friends taking comfort in spending time around each other, doing tasks that come natually to them.

Before setting out for the day, Akydi takes out his Harrow Deck "Let's see what the cards have in store for me today" And draws one card 1d6 ⇒ 5 which grants him a +2 to bouns to any one Wisdom based check for the day


male Half-elf Bard 2

Is Hasmir with the group seeing the girls, and if not, who else is with him?

Sovereign Court

I have Hasmir @ the Temple w/ Dryden, Akydidya, and Morbury. Kayela, Arigoder and Darcy are at the Unfurled Scroll where those girls are.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

@Galahad:

No worries since they hit their mark at the temple this actually gives the 2nd group a better chance and saves Kayelas rerolls for those with high charisma scores for the bar later tonight.

If you where interested in the mathematical best method for rolling our knowledge checks here's what I've come up with: (Assuming a moderate skill bonus from location and DC25)

[In order]
Arigoder roll
Arigoder re-roll (if below 10 for assist)
Darcy roll
Darcy re-roll (If below 19 with her skill bonus included; +2 to the (19) if Arigoder fails assist)
Kayela Roll
Kayela re-roll (If below 19 with her skill bonus included; +2 to the (19) for each above her if they fail the assist)

Of course if darcy hits her mark of above 19 including her skill mod don't spend Kayela's re-roll unless she's below 10 for assisting with her skill mod.

You can also add in a +1 to Kayelas roll if you're allowing her to abuse the guidance cantrip during the research, but it's not necessary.

Kayela ruffles one of the childrens hair and generously gives each of them 2 silver pieces, "Nah don be tellin yah parents, go an enjoy some sweets" she says with a smile.

She then accompanies Arigoder and Darcy to the Unfurled Scroll, saying to Arigoder. "Ah yes, bot even wit dah comforts ah dese lands and it's harshness I still remember mah home quite fondly" with a sad sigh.

She smiles as they walk, "Perhaps later tonight I might ply you wit enough liquor tah tell mah how ya got dem scars" she says out of the blue as they walk. She begins to whistle idly as they continue.

Sovereign Court

What you know about the Unfurled Scroll

When their parents can afford to spare them from the farms, a few “lucky” children are sent to study under Alendru Ghoroven, a retired wizard-turned-teacher. Alendru teaches reading, history, and math, as well as beginning magical theory. He seeks to elevate “the commoners,” though few of his pupils enjoy the strictness of his classes.
In addition to teaching, Alendru supplements his income by buying and selling minor magic items (primarily scrolls) that he’s purchased or created. He offers many 1st- through 3rd-level scrolls for sale, along with a fair number of low-priced magic items.
More importantly, he also has an archive of books on local history.

For a fee of 10 gp, he will let you peruse them.
I will assume you pay :)

Kayela 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Darcy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Arigoder 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Sovereign Court

Your gold pays off as on the first day there you find this nugget of information:

The Mosswater Marauder (Ispin Onyxcudgel):
Only 5 years before his hometown of Mosswater was destined to be overrun and ruined by monsters from the nearby river, Ispin Onyxcudgel was a well-liked artisan and a doting husband. When he discovered his wife’s infidelity, he f lew into a jealous rage and struck her dead
with his hammer, shattering her skull and his sanity with one murderous blow. Wracked with shame and guilt, Ispin became convinced that if he could rebuild his wife’s skull she would come back to life—but unfortunately, he could not find the last blade-shaped fragment from the murder site. So instead, Ispin became the Mosswater Marauder. Over the course of several weeks, the cunning dwarf stalked and murdered nearly 20 people while searching for just the right skull fragment. He was captured just before murdering the daughter of a visiting nobleman from Varno, and was carted off to Harrowstone that same night.


Male Aasimar (Musetouchef) Bloodrager (Urban) 1/Paladin (Virtuoso Bravo) 10 [Champion: 4]

Arigoder nods to Kayela and says, "Aye, maybe... if you're buying. Though I warn you, these are two sets of scars, each with their own story."


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

OOC:

I deducted the silver for bribing the children and tossed in 3.4 gp for the research fee. I leave the remaining 3.3 gp to both Arigoder and Darcy, unless for some reason they can't afford it

I'm digging the murderers histories in this AP. The song seems to dedicate two lines each to each murderer. I'm guessing we've got a killer who likes to decapitate his victims and one who likes to blow them up coming up next. The suspense and the little teaser with the song is simply killing me. :P

Before Researching:
Kayela nods in reply to Arigoder, "Ah I am always up fah buying a gentleman ah stiff drink." she then causally points to the jagged scar that runs down her eye "Not ah strong very interestin one bahind mine, simply got et killin dah wat remained o mah family" she continues to whistle casually as if what she just said was simply no more than a passing thought.

(If Arigoder or Darcy inquires about the strange comment):
She replies with a coy smile, "I might be plied ta tell ya more ovar drinks....if yah buy'n" and continues to whistle as they continue on.

After Researching:
Kayela will inquire about what the magical shop owner has for sale before leaving as well as refill any spell components she needs along with picking up a bag of course sand. She discusses the groups findings as (if everyone's up for a drink) they go to meet the rest of the group at the Laughing Demon tavern.

She whistles idly as they walk obviously unable to get the song the children where singing earlier out of her head occasionally whispering a morbid line under her breath in her usual accent.

Sovereign Court

very good Kayela :)

Besides the scrolls, Alendru shows you a wand of cat's grace and a wand of slow. Seeing that you may be of substantial resources, he also brings out from the back a flesh golem manual. The manual he will sell for 3000 GP.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

O.o ....whoa... This guy is trying to sell a golem manual at 1000gp below its resale price 5000gp below its purchase price. A manual that requires an 8th level caster to create to provide a circumstance bonus to make a golem that costs 10,500gp to craft...toss in the fact that you have to cast an evil spell to create both along with a few high level spells the most expensive of which requires a 13th level wizard/sorcerer (limited wish).....I think I've gone cross eyed at all the red flags this thing throws up....

I am 99% certain this is some kind of plot device....or this guy is solely responsible for all the evils in Ravengro.

Upon mention of the flesh golem manual Kayela suddenly becomes dour and her eyebrow arches, "Nevermind yah offering to peddle such a heretical tome, Mah I ask how ag man of yah stature acquired such ah vile item yah seem tah be...quite eager tah sell it fa dat price. Surely you did'ant pen its wickedness" she subtly rest her hand on the handle of her morningstar with unease.

Diplomacy;
1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17

Sense Motive;
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Sovereign Court

"Well.... uh... the person who sold it to me did not go into details, but I got the impression he was on hard times and needed the money desperately. I offered all I had available at the time. I also don't think he was aware of the value. As to the "vileness" of the item young lady, it is a magical text of knowledge. There is no evil in it. It is Man that uses knowledge for evil purposes."

You also get the impression that Alendru doesn't realize the true value of the tome as the magic is from one of his prohibited schools.


male Half-elf Bard 2

I presume that after research we leave for the tavern again?


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

Clearly disagreeing with the old wizard Kayela nods in her most polite fashion and asks to examine the tome. She'll look for any identifying marks linking the manual to either the palpatine eye, whispering way, Lorrimor, or any marks that might identify its previous owner before handing it back over to Alendru.

Without any more delay she'll head off in the direction of the tavern. Presumably along with Darcy and Arigoder.


Male Aasimar (Musetouchef) Bloodrager (Urban) 1/Paladin (Virtuoso Bravo) 10 [Champion: 4]

Arigoder stands back, his head cocked slightly as Kayela attack Alendru. She has a strong will and a sense of right. I am pleased to see it. He smiles cruelly behind her as the man starts to sputter, and leans forward to whisper "I believe you may have just put the fear of the gods into that man.."

He says little else, trying to keep what they had just learned straight in his head while catching small snippets of the children's song as he walks to the tavern and shaking his head. She is most... peculiar...

Later, upon being presented with a mug of dark beer from Kayela, Arigoder rubs the old scars on his face, then points at those on his hands, and pulls his shirt aside to show that they continue across his torso and back. "My story is likely not as interesting as yours. These scars, the older, most plentiful ones, come from being the toy of an Orcish raiding band in my eighth winter. They had taken my mother and sister, and father and I set out to find and rescue them. The rescue did not work so well, they cut him down and then... amused themselves with me for an afternoon. I could tell you the story of each one, if you would like -- they rubbed dirt into the cuts they made on my hands, and they heated their daggers over a torch before the ones on my back, the left ear and the ones now hidden by hair. The worst of those would be the spear through the chest when they bored of me, just below my heart... Had I not been found and tended to, I would have died... and yet, those cuts are not the worst that I have suffered..." His voice trails off and he idly rubs the much more recent scar across his throat.

I deducted my share of the gold for the research fees.


"Interesting this, 'Father Charlatan.' I wonder how the others have fared?" He ponders his own question before continuing. "Regardless, it is getting late and I suggest we return to the others and see what they have discovered, if anything."

As they leave, Morbury approaches Father Grimburrow, "Thank you, Father, for allowing us to peruse the information on these criminals." A question then surfaces to the forefront of his mind. "Father, being what I am, I have to be careful as to what I use when it comes to the healing of my wounds. Now I know this may seem a bit strange to ask, but, would there be one here that could fashion a healing draught that could actually heal me? For the record, payment is not an issue, I am just curious if it's even a possibility."

Sovereign Court

Father Grimburrow nods at your request.
"I can fashion a few of those for you, but it will take a few days as I do not normally prepare that spell."

Sovereign Court

As you all meet in the town square to go to the tavern, you see a group of villagers by the gazebo watching a quartet playing music. Just as you get near them you see a group of flying creatures burst forth from the eaves of the gazebo and begin darting towards you and the crowd.

everyone roll iniative and make a perception check. Also, anyone who has knowledge arcana can make a check.


"Thank you, Father." He nods in thanks as he takes his leave.

Later that day
Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Seeing the creatures practically come out of nowhere, "By the Dawnflower." Morbury mumbles as draws his weapon while looking around at all the citizens, fearful of what might happen to them. Looking back up at the flying creatures, "TO ME, FOUL BEASTS!" He yells in an attempt to draw their attention.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

@Galahad:
I'm assuming Arigoders drinking is reconjoured to happening after this combat and the group has met back up along the way to the tavern at the town square? Or is Kayela, Ari, and darcy not present?

Also for reference even though all our rolls where lackluster last combat I'm perfectly cool with you rolling our initiative instead of having to wait for every character to chime in with it. Just remember to roll Kayela's twice and take the better as per her war-sight revelation.

Kayela's rolls:
Perception Roll;
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Initiative; (Use the highest)
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Actions:

Draw morning-star.(Move action)

Kayela gets an annoyed look on her face as she draws her morningstar and prepares herself for a fight.


Male Aasimar (Musetouchef) Bloodrager (Urban) 1/Paladin (Virtuoso Bravo) 10 [Champion: 4]

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Varisian Tattooed Sorcerer(Arcane) 6/Oracle 6(Lore)

Upon seeing the winged creatures burst forth, Akydi readies himself for combat.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Initiative

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Perception

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Knowledge(Arcana)

Sovereign Court

Akydidya, you recognize the creatures as stirges, annoying and somewhat dangerous magical beasts that are essentially giant mosquitoes.

It's nice to see how perceptive everyone is so far :)


male Human Cleric 2

perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
initiative 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Sovereign Court

Darcy: perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
init. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Morbury: perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
init. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Hasmir: perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
init. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

stirges: init. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Sovereign Court

Darcy, Morbury, and Dryden all notice that the stirges movements and attacks seem to be following the rythym of the music of the band as they weave about.

Round 1

Hasmir
Akydidya
Morbury
stirges
Dryden
Kayela
Darcy
Arigoder

on the surprise round the stirges fly out and, at Morbury's shout, turn as one and head for him. Hasmir, Aky, and Morbury get to act before the stirges attack.


Male Varisian Tattooed Sorcerer(Arcane) 6/Oracle 6(Lore)

Akydi dips a hand in to one of his pockets while running in close to the stirges. When he's within about fifteen feet of them he stops short and tosses a handful of multicolored sand at the foul beasts and says an arcane word of power turning the sand into a rainbow blast. Move action to get within 15ft, standard action cast Color Spray DC 15 "Whatever you do, don't let these things get ahold of you, or they might suck you dry!" The Varisian shouts.


Yeah, we were stinking it up on perception rolls pretty good. (Outside of Dryden, of course.) :p

Seeing one of the creatures head his way, Morbury grabs his shield and prepares to attack when it closes in.

Ready shield(move); Ready action to attack(standard)

Ready action
Scimitar: (w/PA) 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 1 = 10
Damage: (w/PA) 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Ac 19, FF 17, Touch 12; Hp's 10

Sovereign Court

you can get 4 of them, Akydidya.
stirge 1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
stirge 2 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
stirge 3 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
stirge 4 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

A fan of scintillating colors spread forth from Akydidya's outstreched hands, enveloping several of the stirges, two of which fall unconscious to the ground.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

Quick Question how many of them are there?

Not sure I'm comfortable with that 20

(Immediate action [round 1]) Misfortune Reroll @Stirge 3's saving throw;
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Edit: Yeah I like 4 much better. :)


male Half-elf Bard 2

Arcana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
"Watch out" Hasmir cries out to the quartet, as well as to his companions. He hastily reaches for his bow and shoots at the nearest stirge.

Move action: get within 30 feet if possible
Standard action: attack:
Attack roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage roll: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Modifiers: +1 to attack and damage from point-blank shot if the stirge is within 30 feet)
Edit: attack roll for critical confirmation: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Darcy draws her bow, and an arrow in one swift motion, then sights down on the remaining creature.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 PBS Shortbow attack

1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Shortbow damage

Since it's still early, and Darcy hasn't used her pick-pocketing skills, would it be OK to switch to the "sniper" archetype, and maybe redo a feat or skill or two?

Sovereign Court

Kayela, you can't use your misfortune on the stirge's will save as you are flatfooted at the moment. Darcy, no problem, make whatever changes you like and then let me know when they are done so I can double check. Hasmir, you did get the crit, but don't bother rolling extra damage as the minimum would still drop it. Also, there were 7 stirges to start, Aky dropped 2 and Hasmir dropped one, so 4 left.

Sovereign Court

Hasmir follows Akydidya's spell with a perfectly placed bowshot and drops a third stirge before they attack.

stirge 1 vs Akydidya 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
stirge 2 vs Morbury 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
stirge 3 vs Darcy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
stirge 4 vs Arigoder 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

All four of the stirges land on their targets. Their hooked legs cling to you and they begin feeding.
Each of you take 1 CON drain


Male Aasimar (Musetouchef) Bloodrager (Urban) 1/Paladin (Virtuoso Bravo) 10 [Champion: 4]

Arigoder winces as the Stirge reaches out to hit him, and swings his battle axe in an arc in an attempt to cut the beast down before it drains away his blood.

Battle Axe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Sovereign Court

Arigoder is able to knock the stirge out that is on him.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

@Galahad:

My bad on the immediate action forgot that I'm flatfooted :(

Is it CON Drain or CON damage?

The difference being significant as drain actually reduces your con score and damage just adds a -1 to each ability/skill check for each 2 points of damage.

CON drain also isn't fixed by sleeping at the rate of 1 per day and can only be healed by restoration spell (4th lvl spell). Whereas damage can be healed via 1 point per day of resting or lesser restoration spell.

I assume you meant damage as drain is tons of more difficult to fix, but I'd love to be sure on this sort of thing.

I'd like to amend my actions if possible:

Draw Morning-star (Move Action). *Two-handed

*The rest only applies if I can 5-foot step to hit any stirges that're grappling an ally. I'm assuming we were standing close to each other.*
5-foot step. towards a stirge grappling an ally *Preferably Darcy as she can't use a bow while grappled. (Free Action)
Attack Stirge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 (Standard Action)
Since Kayela's no longer flat-footed if allowed will use misfortune on Darcy's attack with a short bow provided her attack kills the stirge grappling her.
Darcy's attack Reroll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 (Swift Action)

Sovereign Court

OOps, it is CON damage, sorry about that :) Also, only the stirges get the grappled condition, not their targets.

Kayela moves next to Darcy and strikes off the stirge on her. Then Darcy's arrow appears to blur in mid flight and the apparent miss instead strikes the stirge on Akydidya, wounding it.

Sovereign Court

special

Darcy 1d100 ⇒ 82
Akydidya 1d100 ⇒ 81
Arigoder 1d100 ⇒ 40
Morbury 1d100 ⇒ 37


Male Varisian Tattooed Sorcerer(Arcane) 6/Oracle 6(Lore)

Akydi draws one of his daggers and tosses it at the stirge clinging to Morbury Move action to draw weapon. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Dagger for 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


Feeling the nasty sting of the creature, Morbury attempts to kill it, while at the same time, hoping he doesn't cut himself.

Scimitar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Sovereign Court

Between Akydidya's dagger and Morbury's swipe, the stirge on Morbury is dropped leaving only the damaged one on Akydidya still alive.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

I think we skipped over Dydren in round 1, so unless we're just ignoring him he's still got an action during round 1. Akydi performed a move action to position himself for color spray so he's likely not within 5-foot-step reach and Dydren doesn't have any ranged weapons....

Hasmir can always shoot the last one with his bow during round 2, so I'll throw a reroll his way if he wants it. Akydi's CMD should be rather lackluster and stirges are grapple happy monsters so I doubt it'll have trouble maintaining the grapple and hitting Akydi for another CON damage making him even more squishy for the next day or two.


male Half-elf Bard 2
Kayela Rest Bringer wrote:
Hasmir can always shoot the last one with his bow during round 2, so I'll throw a reroll his way if he wants it.

If there's a stirge not in melee, sure - with a reroll I can try to hit one that is in melee, but my chance is probably fairly low, even with point-blank shot.

Sovereign Court

There is only one left and it has 1 hp left so I will assume it dies before its next action.

The stirges are destroyed before anyone can really work up into a panic. The villagers are very grateful for your quick actions and several, including the band, offer to buy you drinks at the tavern.

Four of you are down one CON, but you will heal that with a nights sleep.


After the creatures are dealt with, Morbury approaches Akydi. "Thank you, Akydidyka. I am grateful." He stops and thinks a moment. "I am unfamiliar with common phrases but I believe the one I am looking for is: 'I owe you one'." He nods in thanks as he checks and makes sure the cowl of his cloak is pulled over sufficiently. He then follows the others into the tavern.

351 to 400 of 721 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Galahad's Carrion Crown (Team Brawn) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.