Galahad's Carrion Crown AP (Team Brawn) (Inactive)

Game Master Galahad0430

Carrion Crown AP (Team Brawn)


251 to 300 of 721 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

male Half-elf Bard 2
Galahad0430 wrote:
Dryden and Kayela relate their discovery about the Whispering Way, while the others tell of what they found outside the prison. You make plans for the next day.

I think the idea was to visit the Scroll and the temple that same day, before they close for the night.

"Darcy, there doesn't seem to be much of a nightlife in this town. I get the feeling that ghost stories are the major form of entertainment. As a special gesture though, just for us, there is the option of skulking around after dark, trying to see if we can see what is happening to the monument. Feel like doing some ghost-hunting?" Hasmir says with a mock sales-pitch, then drops it for a "Actually, do you have a nickname we can call you by?"

Actually, I'll try knowledge local check to see what I've picked up about any taverns, inns or other interesting places for young adventurers around the town?

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Sovereign Court

Nightlife? In Ravengro? Now that's just good humor Darcy :)


male Half-elf Bard 2
Galahad0430 wrote:
Nightlife? In Ravengro? Now that's just good humor Darcy :)

It is night, but is it life?

Still, I think there was a map of Ravengro mentioning some pubs and the like. Alcohol is one of the most popular ways to cope with a dreary, hopeless existence, after all.

Sovereign Court

Hasmir Talari wrote:

I think the idea was to visit the Scroll and the temple that same day, before they close for the night.

You must spend the entire day doing research. It is already evening when you get back from the prison. I just need a list of who is going to the magic shop and who is going to the temple.


Hasmir Talari wrote:

It is night, but is it life?

Still, I think there was a map of Ravengro mentioning some pubs and the like. Alcohol is one of the most popular ways to cope with a dreary, hopeless existence, after all.

Maybe there is a ghost tour or something? Those are fun.


Morbury will be going to the temple.

"Very well, Arigoder." He nods. Speaking to the rest, "Seeing how it is getting late, let us attempt our endeavor on the morrow."


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

Kayela is sitting at the dining table at the Lorrimor estate sharpening her two daggers with her whetstone. She causally informs the rest of the party of what both she and Dyrden have uncovered about the whispering way, letting the cleric make his own introductions to the rest of the new arrivals.

She seems to perk up at Darcy's mention of exploring the towns nightlife, "While ah'd enjoy ah drink tah the proffesars memory, I feel dhat tonight I shall restrict my grieving tah more solemn less boisterous activities. Perhaps tomorrow, though tonight I'd like tah reflect on his passing without tah comfort of strong drink"

She then takes a look at the notes Hasmir took. She's obviously puzzled by the arcane runes, but upon the revelation that the name "Lyvar Hawkran" was repeated many times.

"In magic tah bind those from other planes, names ave a mysterious and strong power in such tasks....these runes puzzle mah mind bot perhaps tah whispering way was trying something of a similar nature 'ere"

She has knowledge planes which should include the basic fundamental theory of binding outsiders and should be common knowledge to her, look at the "true names" section at the subject of binding outsiders

Knowledge History; on anything related to the name Lyvar Hawkran.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

She then turns to Hasmir "Do yah really believe whatever vandalized the monument will return the very next night of the act? Regardless I'd like to visit the professors grave to pay mah respects and conduct a seance with his spirit to determine if it was indeed the whispering way who took him from this mortal realm."

"I doubt I'll be getting much rest tonight so if the rest of you are planning on keeping watch I'd like to join, though I'm not very good at remaining hidden so I'll keep myself nearby and come to aid if something strange should happen to occur, the cool night air should serve to calm my nerves at the very least.

She then levitates a kettle off Kendra's stove with mage hand and pours herself a cup of coffee, "Would anyone else like some? It may aid you in keeping your faculties if you wish to join in on the watch" She takes a sip of the warm black brew as she guides the pot onto the table.

Kayela will return to the Temple when she wakes next morning, unless it would interfere with the opportunity to explore Harrowstone


male Half-elf Bard 2

Hasmir has been standing up and humming a tune, tapping the wall behind him in rhythm with it. He nods at Kayela with a smile.

"Some tea would be great, ma'am. As for anything coming back to the monument... it's possible, that's all I can honestly say. I can't be certain, but I think it may be a good idea to keep an eye out. As for a seance, I'm not so sure how that will turn out. There was already an incident at the burial where some people were displeased, and in a place like that a "seance" may be misunderstood as something much darker. Do you need to be at his grave for that, anyway?"

I'm not saying we spend the whole day doing research, simply to go to both places and ask them if the name and runes mean something. It should take way less time.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

Kayela looks surprised...An incident? Hmmmm... I'm not sure exactly how reliable ah seance would be tah start. Tah spirits of dah dead can be particular an such trinkets such as tah planchette you three acquired are not know fa deir reliability. I'm merely guessing proximity to the deceased mah prove more effective.

She continues unsure, "Perhaps ah seance conducted in his home would suffice, but it's also not unreasonable to try it at his grave as long as we take measures tah conceal it and not attract any attention. I am sure in these matters so whatever path seems tah wisest ta you all I'll humbly follow."

....she pauses for a moment and then says with a smile "I do wish tah visit the grave-site an make mah peace with his death with a prayer; I certainly wouldn't mind tah most pleasant company of a strapping young elvish man nor the pretty eyes of the charming traveler."

"I'm afraid I don have any tea though." she mentions causally as she tops off her cup, "Perhaps Kendra has some, still you're welcome ta mah brew. I might warn you it's a bit strong."

Finished with sharpening her prized bone hilted daggers she slides them carefully into their sheaths.

Sovereign Court

Kayela remembers that the name "Lyvar Hawkran" is the name of the warden who died in the fire at the prison.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2
Galahad0430 wrote:
Kayela remembers that the name "Lyvar Hawkran" is the name of the warden who died in the fire at the prison.

So his first name IS Lyvar......excellent :)


male Human Cleric 2

" Perhaps the spirit planchette is not such a bad idea. We could learn something from it, but we must choose our question thoughtfully as we will only get one." Dryden pauses to think for a moment. "I feel the unnatural taint of undeath about these disturbances. I also think we should bring these drawings to Father Grimburrow at the Temple in the morning. He would probably know more about such things."


male Half-elf Bard 2

Hasmir smiles (although he looks a bit taken aback) at Kayela's words, and the smile only widens when she mentions the brew. "Sounds like just the thing for a chilly evening, then. Mind if I ask what went in it, or is it a family secret?"

"Anyway," he continues, "using the planchette would be wise, sure. Dryden, where do you think the professor's spirit would be most likely to reach? Here is where he lived for so long, and Harrowstone is where he died - I imagine either place would be better to try to reach him than the graveyard. So, do we leave checking out these symbols with the Pharasmites and the Scroll for tomorrow?"


Male Varisian Tattooed Sorcerer(Arcane) 6/Oracle 6(Lore)

"I think the Temple should be our main focus tomorrow as I get the feeling we're gonna spend a fair amount of time there. In the meantime, I think this evening would be best spend properly introducing ourselves and gettin to know each other a little better. I have know Kendra for a good deal of my life, but I barely know the rest of you, and it seems we'll be spending quite some time together."


"I also believe the temple should be our first priority. And I believe Sir Dryden may have a point as well. Now, if we decide to continue with the idea of a seance, who would conduct it? And, more importantly, what question would we impose upon the spirit? And as far as where to conduct it..." Morbury turns to Kendra, "Madam, would it be too difficult for you if we were to use the spirit planchette within the confines of your home? That is, if we decide to take such measures."

Sovereign Court

Kendra nods at your request,"You are more than welcome to try here. In fact, that may be best as the other villagers should know as little as possible about such things. I am quite used to such as my father's research involved many bizarre things."

Sovereign Court

I will assume that you all decide to wait at least until tomorrow evening to try the seance so you can pick a question.

The next morning you go as a group to the Temple. Father Grimburrow assigns an acolyte to help you find records. However, upon presenting the drawings of the runes to him, he scowls deeply and looks at you.
"You say these were painted around the base of Harrowstone in blood? That is very disturbing. This is a very complex ritual. It is used to capture and trap a ghost. In this case, the old warden himself. This is foul magic indeed. I have not seen such since..... I must send a letter to the Bishop of Caliphas immediately!"

each of you make either a Knowledge Local or History check, including those of you who do not have either skill. Hasmir don't forget your Bardic Knowledge.


I will be assisting.(Or, more likely not, depending on how "well" I roll.) Seeing's how my knowledge checks pretty much stink. That's where I'm counting on all you good folks! :)

Know history: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

As I said; more likely not, dangit.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

Kayela is startled by father Grimburrow's reaction. She's slightly disturbed by the ease in which Grimburrow determined the runes and his mention of seeing them before.....

She continues her day researching at the temple praying to herself here and there for guidance in what records to select.

Knowledge History; (-1 if guidance doesn't apply)
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
*Burns a swift/immediate action and uses her own misfortune for the day for a reroll.*
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

As she's getting nowhere fast on the subject, strange series of misfortune intervenes, she stubs her toe as she walks back to the records along a bookshelf. Various books from the very top come tumbling off thwacking her on the head. One of which catches her eye and provides a new perspective on her research.

*note: I think the party was planning on keeping a watch on the monument last night, but I'm fine chalking up whoever went getting tired mid-way through the night and falling asleep only to regroup at the monument and nothing strange occurring.


Male Varisian Tattooed Sorcerer(Arcane) 6/Oracle 6(Lore)

Heh, no time to socialize and get to know each other, huh?


1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Knowledge Local


male Human Cleric 2

I think we are just getting some of the mechanics done. PBP socializing kind of ignores actual timeline, so we can still do it until the GM starts a new scene.

Knowledge History (untrained) 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Sovereign Court

Kayela's chance fortune pays off. Not only do you find an important piece of information, but you find it relatively eraly. The acolyte tells you that there are some carvings on one of the tombs in the Restlands that give the story of one of the five notorious prisoners. If you go now, you will have enough time to study it. The info you gain from the document is this:

4) At the time Harrowstone burned, five particularly notorious criminals had recently arrived at the prison. While the commonly held belief is that the tragic fire began accidentally after the riot began, in fact the prisoners had already seized control of the dungeon
and had been in command of the lower level for several hours before the fire. Warden Hawkran triggered a deadfall to seal the rioting prisoners in the lower level, but in so doing trapped himself and nearly two dozen guards. The prisoners were in the process of escaping when the panicked guards accidentally started the fire in a desperate attempt to end the riot.


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

What's the knowledge check on researching one of the 5 prisoners? Do all of us get rolls or just the members who haven't made a check yet?

I can force any of you to reroll once a day for each person so if you're not concerned with saving your reroll for the day feel free to make a 2nd roll if yours is low. Flavor it in a manner which depicts something unfortunate happening that ends up paying off if you're into that sort of thing.

Sovereign Court

It will be a new roll (consider it a bonus) for this part.

You head to the Restlands to see what the acolyte was describing.

Do you want me to roll your knowledge checks all at once? Or do you prefer to do it yourselves?


male Half-elf Bard 2

Yeah, I was planning to have Hasmir and maybe someone else keep an eye on the monument. I don't mind you doing the checks, Galahad, you have access to our stats. Anyway, as for the roll:

Knowledge: Local - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Once again underwhelming - I should stick to using aid another, I guess ;)


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

Yeah sure; I'm cool with that. I'll be burning up my misfortune for the next three players who roll below a 10 if that's ok.

Knoweledge History;
1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14 (-4 if the check is local instead of history.)

Hasmir will take the first re-roll.


I'm good with you rolling Knowledge checks. It'll help speed things up for sure.


Last minute business trip out of town. Feel free to DMPC me if needed. SHould be able to post, but sporadically.

Sovereign Court

You arrive at the tomb in the Restlands and begin looking at the carvings. It appears to be a depiction of the occupant's death. It shows stirges feeding on his body while in the background is a figure that appears to be playing pipes. Darcy remembers a story she heard locally and you learn this:

The Piper of Illmarsh (real name unknown):
Before he snatched his victims, the Piper taunted his targets with a mournful dirge on his flute. He preferred to paralyze lone victims by dosing their meals with lich dust and then allowed his pet stirges to drink the victims dry of blood.

Dryden assist 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Hasmir reroll 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Morbury assist 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Darcy Local 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Aky assist 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Arigoder assist 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Darcy reroll 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Kayela reroll 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

Ohhhh, an evil bard?!

Also, my misfortune can only be applied no more than once a day per target. So I wouldn't get a reroll, though my original is pretty much only good for an assist anyways. On my character page I'm keeping track of who I've used it on per day (Everyone except: Kayela, Hasmir, Darcy; can reroll one d20 as long as she's within 30 feet and has a swift action avialable). Use them at your own discretion (i.e. Whenever you want).

As I'm pretty sure they're not needed here I'll save the rest for later.


male Half-elf Bard 2

If Darcy relates that story, Hasmir will ask her for any details she can remember, jot down a few notes, and generally act quite interested.

Sovereign Court

It is getting dark as you begin to leave the Restlands. As you discuss the new information and Darcy relates the story of the Piper of Illmarsh, A chance movement catches Darcy's eye. Suddenly a skeletal arm thrusts upwards from a grave. You all notice several other graves bulging from beneath. Bodies in very different states of decay begin to climb from their graves.

You are all in a group with each of you within 15' of each other. The undead are surrounding you. Anyone that gets to act before them on the first round gets an extra +2 to hit as they are unearthing themselves. I will forgo a map unless it becomes necessary.

skellies 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
zombies 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Akydidya 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Hasmir 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Morbury 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Darcy 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Dryden 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Arigoder 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Kayela 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Wow! What sucky rolls.

There are 4 zombies and 4 skeletons.

Sovereign Court

Round 1

Kayela
Skeletons
Hasmir
Morbury
Zombies
Arigoder
Akydidya
Darcy
Dryden


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

OOC Stuff:
Ohhhhh! Combat! Too bad Darcy needs to be GMPC'd as she'll miss out. Arigoder has been rather MIA as well....

Not that it matters since I rolled tops anyways, but my other revelation gives me 2 rolls for initiative and act on the highest. Might be worth keeping in mind for whenever I don't roll the highest.

When it's dark out Kayela naturally casts light on her sheild/morningstar so I'm going to assume both are already drawn.

I'm assuming without the requisit knowledge rolls that she knows zombies are more powerful and require slashing implements to slay properly. Knowing full well Dydren can make short work of the skellies with channeling.

Kayela's actions:
(Speak- Free action)
(Drop Morningstar curse propels it 10ft away from her- Free Action)
(Cast Protection from evil - 1 Standard Action)
(Draw her dagger from it's sheath - 1 Move Action)

Kayela looks startled for a moment before smiling a toothy smile and shouting, "Abominationibus tuis dormitationem exoriens vile fuit error. Gaudete et ponent te tergum ut ego huc ad quietem!" with a gleeful cackle.

She then calms herself and drops her pale glowing morning star. As it falls from her hands seemingly defying gravity it wisks itself off in a random direction landing 10ft away from her. She then pulls a pinch of silver dust and salt from her spell component pouch and recites the incantation under her breath, "Si ambulavero in medio eorum scelera non vile labe gratia me." her hand glows white as she touches it to her holy symbol that graces her chest casting protection from evil.

She then faces the zombies as she draws her brothers bone hilted dagger and prepares to burn her immediate action for the turn causing misfortune to befall an enemy; forcing the first enemy to roll high to reroll it's attack roll.

Translation for Celestial Speakers:

"Rising from your slumber was a mistake vile abominations. Rejoice and come hither as I shall lay you back down to rest!"

"Though I walk in the midst of abominations their vile taint shall not grace me."

Sovereign Court

The four skeletons react quickly. Hearing Kayela chanting, one of them attacks her. The other three attack (random roll...) Dryden, Arigoder, and Akydidya.

skel vs Kay 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
skel vs Dryden 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
skel vs Arigoder 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
skel vs Akydidya 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

confirm vs Akydidya 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

I will assume that Kay has the crit rerolled...
skel vs Akydidya 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

damage vs Kay 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Hasmir and Morbury are next


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

Assuming that I had my shield out as I walked as it's her favorite thing to cast "light" (it needs to be cast on an object) on when it gets dark Kayela's AC would be 18. I keep my AC updated depending on time of day/spells cast. Posted it up during my last turn.

Even if she for some reason wasn't using her shield as her impromptu lantern. Protection from Evil provides a +2 deflection bonus making her AC 20 against creatures with an evil alignment (i.e. skeletons/zombies). It would be a 19 if it's not dark enough for her to be using light on her shield.

Either way unless I'm missing something I should have taken no damage.

I keep such things updated on current section of my char sheet under "current things".

On an entirely different note I'm pretty sure I just stopped akyidida from dropping to negative -5HP as a 12 confirms against his Flat-Footed AC of 10.

I <3 my misfortune hex so worth investing a bunch of crap to get it.


male Half-elf Bard 2

"By the gods!" Hasmir exclaims, startled, and. Unsure (to put it mildly) what his bow would do to a rotting corpse, he draws a sharp, slightly curved knife from a scabbard on his belt and looks around as the creatures are unearthing themselves. "What is going on, this is supposed to be a proper graveyard minded by its Lady."
Galahad, is there an area where I can catch more than 2 undead with a single casting of grease?


Male Aasimar (Musetouchef) Bloodrager (Urban) 1/Paladin (Virtuoso Bravo) 10 [Champion: 4]

Mechanically:
He takes a 5' step toward Kayela and draws his warhammer as he does [+1 BAB makes that free]. He'll smash the skeleton that attacked him with his warhammer, and then shield-bash it (if it's still up), or any other undead in reach (attacking Kayela?)

Warhammer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Shield: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 {Wow, the dice roller hates Ari!}

Note: Have Imp. Shield Bash, so I don't lose my shield from AC.

Arigoder winces as the dead bodies move to attack, Unnatural things, even more foul than they smell... Seeing them swarm Kayela, he snarls slightly and moves to shield her, drawing his warhammer as he does so. Unfortunately, his haste in drawing the weapon and swinging pulls him off-balance just enough to ensure he fails to make contact with either his warhammer or his shield. He curses himself, unaware that he's spoken aloud, "By the Vault, you're better than that!"


Male Varisian Tattooed Sorcerer(Arcane) 6/Oracle 6(Lore)

As what looks to be a rather deadly blow seems to land on Akydi, at the very last second, he slips on some loose dirt and the strike misses him entirely. Regaining his balance, he decides one close call is good enough for this fight and summons forth some protection. Defensively casting Mage Armor 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23. Current AC 16

Sovereign Court

My mistake Kayela, I forgot you acted first so you weren't flat footed. So yes, you take no damage. It is dusk, so no light source was really needed yet and I feel that it is not very reasonable for people to be walking around town with a shield readied so I was not counting any shield bonuses to AC this round.
Hasmir, they are too spread out at the moment to catch 2 in a 10x10 square.


Morbury draws his weapon as he moves to the nearest zombie, hoping to end it's existence for good.

Scimitar w/Power Attack: (Two-handed) 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

Ac 17; Hp's 10


Female Human (Shoanti) Dual-Cursed Oracle (Battle) 2

ooc:
Fair enough if it's not dark there would literally be no reason for a shield. Adjusted AC and HP accordingly.

Kayela smiles widely at Arigoder during his wild swings miss and remarks, "Donec ut domina est, quando aliquis vindicatur." knowing full well he can't her understand her as a slight grin forms on her face.

translation:
It's so sexy when a man defends a lady.


male Half-elf Bard 2

Okay, Galahad, thanks.

Hasmir looks around for a short time and, seeing the others are already getting to it, whips the dagger at the nearest zombie with a practiced motion. Not practiced enough, unfortunately, as in the near dark he misses his target by a foot...

Summary:
Move action: draw weapon
Standard action: throw weapon
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 slashing


Darcy re-positions to get a clear bow shot.

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6 Shortbow, Point Blank shot[

1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Arrow Damage, Point Blank Shot

If Darcy can somehow achieve flanking, or if she can take advantage of someone elses flanking she will be another +2 to hit, and +1d6 Damage. 1d6 ⇒ 4

Sovereign Court

Darcy you can easily flank a target once they are engaged, but not with a bow as it doesn't threaten. You only get flanking with melee weapons.

The zombies lumber forward to attack.

zombie vs Hasmir 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
zombie vs Morbury 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
zombie vs Dryden 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
zombie vs Darcy 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

damage vs Dryden 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


male Human Cleric 2

actions:
5'step away from skeleton and zombie, move action to ready shield and standard action to channel

Dryden winces from the hit, but he steps back and equips his shield, then he unleashes a wave of positive energy.

channel (DC13) 1d6 ⇒ 6

Sovereign Court

now the long part :)

skel1 sv 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
skel2 sv 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
skel3 sv 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
skel4 sv 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
zombie1 sv 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
zombie2 sv 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
zombie3 sv 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
zombie4 sv 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

The skeleton attacking Dryden drops, but all the others remain.

Sovereign Court

round 2

Kayela
Skeletons
Hasmir
Morbury
Zombies
Arigoder
Akydidya
Darcy
Dryden


Man! How many 1's can a group roll in one round. Seriously? Top that with my mighty 5 and these undead have no chance! :P (It's a good thing we got Dryden with us. :) )

Morbury swings again, hoping to actually hit the zombie this time.

Scimitar: (w/PA & TH) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Standard: Attack, Move: grab shield. Question: Is grabbing my shield equivalent to equipping it? Or does equipping it involve a bit more time or whatever else?

251 to 300 of 721 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Galahad's Carrion Crown (Team Brawn) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.