GM Fanguar's Savage Tide (Inactive)

Game Master Fanguar

High adventure on the high seas.
Current Map


751 to 800 of 2,578 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

The severely wounded man cringes back from Justified, "The boss's quarters. That's what we was set to guard."

@Rast: You sense that the man speaks the truth,

@Graythan: Other than combat gear you find 5d12 ⇒ (10, 1, 12, 5, 10) = 38 GP worth of loose coin


retired

Graythan looks up at this, his eyes flashing in the torchlight, "The boss? Good. The trail shortens."

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

Moira, the door please. Justified takes position behind the rogue.


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

Moira does to the door and listens.
Perception, listening by the door: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

She then inspects for traps.
Trapfinding: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Moira, finding no traps, eases open the unlocked door. Beyond is a small office with a desk and two chairs. Moving deeper in you pass though a small anteroom and move into a large, empty meeting room (D28)

A large hexagonal table made of oak takes up the majority of this room, surrounded by six chairs. The north wall bears a huge map of Sasserine, on which dozens of tiny flags have been placed, a gold flag protruding from the Vanderboren estate. To the south, a five-foot- tall and ten -foot-wide slate bears a tangled mess of chalk scribblings.

The primary piece of information currently on the slate seems to track the comings and goings of ships in the harbour, as well as notations of which ones have been "holed." In the upper right comer, you see your names listed inside a box, alongside a note in big letters that reads,"VANTHUS! FIX THIS NOW!"

An unlocked door leads deeper into the complex.

Liberty's Edge

M Human (unarmed) Fighter/11

Justified will ask Moira, check out the desk. And someone get a detect magic going. as he moves to examine the map closer. Could these flags denote tunnel entrances?

Is the taxidermist shot marked with a flag?


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

Moira moves over to the desk and starts to check it out. She looks for a pen or pencil and some paper/parchment to write on. She tries to draw the map on the paper and all the details including the flags. Moira whispers to the others "You guys check the rest of the room out. I got some work over here."

Being that this is a desk I'm going to assume that there is a writing instrument and parchment. Let me know if it's available.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

Justified looks back the way they had come. Er, Moira, the alarm has been sounded. We do not have a lot of time. We gotta keep moving.


retired

"Justified is right, Moria. Don't bother with the map, we can bring it with us. Make note of the vessels listed on the slate, but be quick about it. Vanthus is close and we shouldn't give him any more opportunities to slip away."

Graythan then sidles up against the wall to the side of the unlocked door. "When you're all ready..." He waits to throw open the door, his crossbow at the ready.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

Justified nods to Moira and indicates the door. Forget if we checked it already. If so, he opens the door.


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

"Oh brother!" Moira rolls her eyes taking the map. She rolls it up and places it in her sack. "This is some good intell. You never know what fortune this could bring us."

Once done with the map she hops over to the door.
Perception, listening: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Trapfinding: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

As soon as Moira give the all clear Justified pushes open the door.


Male Half-elf Cleric/2

Stepping into the center of the room, Rast holds his holy symbol in one hand as he prays, "Lade of the Waves, give me sight to see the magic as it flows from the beach, to the waves" His eyes glowing as he opens them, he scans the room for any magical auras.

Casting Detect Magic


@Justified: Near as you can tell, there is no flag on the taxidermist's shop

A quick search of the room turns up nothing of real note, neither magical or mundane. Moving on, you pass down a short hallway that ends in another door. Opening this door reveal a small room with a large monstrous guard.

The massive bulk of a bugbear stands before another door across the way. It stands motionless in a gleaming metal breastplate with a morningstar and heavy shield held at the ready. Its skin is hangs loosely and the faint odour of decay permeates the room.

Initiative rolls:

Justified: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Graythan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Rast: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Ignius: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Moira: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Enemy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

Round 1
25 Ignius
18 Graythan
17 Moira
9 Justified
5 Zombie
3 Rast

Map updated. Everyone but Rast is up

Bugbear Zombie CR2:

Size/Type: Medium Undead
Hit Dice: 45/45
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares; can’t run)
Armor Class: 23 (+5 natural, +2 heavy wooden shield, +6 Breastplate),, touch 10, flat-footed 23
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+6
Attack: Morningstar +6 melee (1d8+3) or slam +6 melee (1d6+3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Single actions only, damage reduction 5/slashing, darkvision 60 ft., undead traits
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5
Skills: —
Feats: Toughness
Environment: Temperate mountains


retired

Clustered in the hall as they are, Graythan tries to snap a shot off over Moira's shoulder at the rigid guard.
Mwk hvy xbow (point blank shot): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17for: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Status:

HP: 15/15
AC: 19 (13 T / 16 FF)
CMD: 13
F/R/W: +3/+2/+6
Judgements used: 0/1
Relentless footing used: 0/6

Spell Slots:
Level 1 (2+1) - [ ], [ ], [ ]

Ongoing Effects


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

"Yuck.....smells like something died in here. Oh wait....I think it's that giant over there that stinks." Moira launches an arrow from her shortbow towards its direction.
Attack, Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage, arrow: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

That is an itty bitty room. Justified plans to stand right where he is to fight it and asks that the group give him room to move back as it closes. He does have a reach weapon after all.

knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Move back. I need room to fight this thing! I'll be moving back regardless. Justified says. The fighter slices at the dead creature power attacking with his glaive.

Glaive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d10 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

If room is made he will step back to where Moira was. If not he will move back into the previous room. Most zombies cannot both move and attack. The proper way to fight them is to retreat as you fight. he explains.


Male Ifirit (Native Outside) Sorcerer (Fire Bloodline) 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/12(16) / HP 12 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Init. +11 / Perc. +1)

SA: Cast Ray of Frost (Converted to Fire) vs. DC10 (touch)
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Already at the back of the group, the sun wizened man covers his mouth in a reflex gag at the smell of rotting flesh. The armored and shielded bugbear carries with it a cloud of flies and Ignius can't help but be revolted by the creature. Despite that revulsion though, Ignius is able to perfectly time the casting of his spell, licking the creature with a tiny dart of flame that shoots from his finger, singeing the creatures breastplate.


Moira's arrow sinks to the fletching, but the creature hardly seems to notice.

Round 1/2
25 Ignius
18 Graythan
17 Moira
9 Justified
5 Zombie
3 Rast

The zombie shuffles towards Justified.

Everyone is up

Bugbear Zombie CR2:

Size/Type: Medium Undead
Hit Dice: 43/45
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares; can’t run)
Armor Class: 23 (+5 natural, +2 heavy wooden shield, +6 Breastplate),, touch 10, flat-footed 23
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+6
Attack: Morningstar +6 melee (1d8+3) or slam +6 melee (1d6+3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Single actions only, damage reduction 5/slashing, darkvision 60 ft., undead traits
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5
Skills: —
Feats: Toughness


Male Half-elf Cleric/2

Seeing what he could do to help his teammates pierce the armor of this abomination, Rast prays "May the currents of the sea guide the hands of the righteous and aid in piercing the hides of the damned." The result is a feeling of increased courage and precision by the team.

Then, Rast takes Justified's suggestion and backs out of the narrow confines of the hallway.

Standard action to cast bless, giving a +1 to attack rolls and moving back into the previous room.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)
GM Fanguar wrote:

Moira's arrow sinks to the fletching, but the creature hardly seems to notice.

Round 1/2
25 Ignius
18 Graythan
17 Moira
9 Justified
5 Zombie
3 Rast

The zombie shuffles towards Justified.

Everyone is up

** spoiler omitted **

Er, what about Justified's attack? And did you see where he had moved back?


retired

You and I both missed, Justified. If you take a peek under the creature's stat block spoiler, you'll see he's packing a massive AC of 23! =\

Graythan frowns as his bolt plinks ineffectually off the zombie's armor. "Can you slip behind it, Moira? If we trap it between us we may be able to cut it down quickly and prevent it from getting to the others." As Graythan asks his question to the lithe elf in front of him, he intones a spell and directs its power over her as well. As the magics settle upon her, he slides his shield onto his left hand.

Standard: cast shield of faith on Moira, +2 deflection bonus to AC
Free: Drop crossbow
Move: equip shield

Status:

HP: 15/15
AC /w shield: 20 (13 T / 17 FF)
CMD: 13
F/R/W: +3/+2/+6
Judgements used: 0/1
Relentless footing used: 0/6

Spell Slots:
Level 1 (2+1) - [X], [ ], [ ]

Ongoing Effects
shield of faith (Moira): 1/10 rounds, 0/2 minutes

I'm hoping Moira can acrobatics her way behind the zombie, and then I'll use my turns to aid another, boosting her attack rolls, in the hopes she can chop it down with sneak attack.


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

"I can try."
The agile half elf maneuvers past justified and past the zombie in order to get behind it.
Acrobatics, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 1 = 23 Thank you Skill Focus.
Moira's AC is now 18. Next round Moira will be flanking with either Justified or Graythan so +2 bonus to hit.

Correct me if I'm wrong but sneak attack does not work against undead types. Being that we are relatively low level and that Moira is young I am going to roleplay that Moira has no idea that her sneak attack is ineffective against undead types.


retired

Sneak Attack works vs most undead now (zombies included), so stab away!

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

AC 23! Yikes. We need touch attacks! Justified had still had moved back and the GM has not picked that up. If Moira is moving then he will have a place to move back to. But5 if the beast has move up to Moira in Justified's absence then you need to move back Graythan. Justified attacks from 10' away.

Assuming people get out of his way, with his urging, justified moves back to within 10' of the creature and slices at it.

Glaive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d10 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d10 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

That should help.


Crit: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Glaives are x3

Justified steps up and neatly severs the zombie's head and it topples with a clatter.

Does anyone actually move their own tokens on the map? No sarcasm, just curious.


retired

I do when I'm updating from home. If I'm updating from work, I'm unable to since I can't access the maps at the office due to the firewall.

Graythan gets ready to draw his morningstar when suddenly the zombie's body slumps to the ground lifeless once more. Relaxing and retrieving his crossbow, he looks at Justified with an air of equal parts surprise and respect. "Nicely done, Justified. Now, let's see if we can convince this 'boss' to turn over Vanthus to us." He nods to the door the zombie was guarding and then lets his eerie eyes settle on Moira, obviously expecting her to want to search the door for traps and locks.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

A crit IS X3. Sweet, and good catch! ]I routinely move my token, but this time my movement was predicated on others moving when Justified asked them too.


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

I, like Graythan, do most of my postings at work. Firewall does not allow me to view the map.

Moira moves over to the zombie corpse. "Boy, this guy stinks." She inspects the body looking for any useful items and spoils.

The rogue then moves over to the door that the zombie was guards and inspect for any traps.
Trapfinding: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Male Ifirit (Native Outside) Sorcerer (Fire Bloodline) 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/12(16) / HP 12 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Init. +11 / Perc. +1)

Excellent Job! Ignius states, looking down at the festering zombie with an air of disgust. Carefully stepping over the corpse, the mage moves into the room. I believe the breastplate is of some value, but the cleaning of it makes me question my desire to gather it.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

Prestidigitate it clean Justified says as he moves past the creature to look at the door, trusting the others to search the beast and to detect magic.

Anything else in the room of note?


Nothing of interest other than the breastplate.

Moira finds the door unlocked and untrapped, as far as she can tell. Pushing on you enter another winding corridor with a couple of doors opening off it. The first stands ajar with light spilling out from it.

Peering in, you find the opulence of this chamber's decor a bit jarring. The smooth plaster walls are painted violet. Delicately crafted silver lanterns flicker softly on the wall, lighting the room.

A shelf to the north holds several books, statuettes, stuffed animals, a crystal ball with a smoky red light at its core, and two coffers; one of dark wood and one of iron decorated with tiny jade bats. A five-foot-wide landscape of the city of Sasserine hangs on the eastern wall, yet all of the ships in the harbour fly flags depicting a serpentine dragon coiled around a lotus.

A pair of overstuffed chairs sits beside a low table heaped with fruit and bottles of wine. To the south stands a lone wooden cupboard. The floor itself is adorned with a thick, deep purple carpet. An open door to the south leads to what appears to be a bedroom.

Seated in one of the chairs reading a book, is a beautiful human woman with long red hair tied back in a ponytail. On one shoulder she wears a tattoo of a lotus, while on the other is an intricate dragon tattoo, its tail coiling down around her arm. Standing to the side is a bright-eyed and hungry-looking monster, a dinosaur-like dragon with green scales and a bright yellow crest on its head.

She closes the book and gentle puts it aside at your entrance. Rising to her feet, she says, "So you must be Lavinia's flunkies. You have been causing quite the clatter today. It is rather unbecoming to murder my men. Good help is so hard to find these days. Is there anything in particular you were looking for, or is this simply mayhem for the sake of it?"

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

Justified steps into the room and readies to attack at the first sign of aggression. I've moved myself and Moira up.

Flunkies? How complimentary you are. That greeting alone tells me you would rather fight that talk. And why would you be any different than the rest of the men down here. But if you know we work for Lavinia, then you know why we are here, and what it will take to get us to leave.


retired

"Where's Vanthus?"


Male Ifirit (Native Outside) Sorcerer (Fire Bloodline) 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/12(16) / HP 12 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Init. +11 / Perc. +1)

Near the back of the room Ignius tugged at his beard thoughtfully. The woman was cornered and had thus far made no attempts to attack him. He wasn't sure if this was the leader of the Lotus Dragons, but he thought it was possible. On one hand she had been responsible for the orders to attack the magi and his companions, on the other however, it seemed as if Vanthus had been the driving force. Sighing to himself, the wizened man stepped foward, running a hand along his suntanned scalp. Perhaps a carrot rather than the stick? Ignius murmured. I suppose in a way one could call us Lavinia's flunkies, miss. The older man began, smiling sadly. But if that were the case what would that make the Lotus Dragons in regards to Vanthus? Holding his hands out the older man shrugged. Our lives were threatened. The city was not safe. We were left little options at a diplomatic resolution until now. Perhaps.. perhaps some sort of agreement could be reached however.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


She smiles languidly at you, "Vanthus? Well that would make Vanthus a member of my guild. He paid dearly for that honour. As for where he is, well let's just say that he is out of the city on official guild business. So since you are here and he is not, why don't we talk business."

She bends down to pat her pet on the head. "Gutripper tends to be a little over protective, so why don't we be civil and ease up on the weapons a bit. You seem to be a bunch of talented individuals and I take it from you presence in inner sanctum that I going to be in need of some new blood. How would like to get in on the action? The Lotus Dragons are poised to take control of the city's harbour. With it in our grasp, the city will be at our mercy."

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

Justified looks ready to end this discussion, but looks to the others before acting.


retired

Graythan's eerie blue eyes lock with the woman's, "I already have an employer and a job, thank you. Our concern is with him, not you. Your men stood between us and Vanthus and made themselves our concern. As you have already surmised, it did not go well for them. Now, where is Vanthus specifically?


Male Half-elf Cleric/2

Keeping close to the back of the group, but still close enough to hear the woman speak and see the emotions on her face, Rast kept his weapon and shield out but at ease. He had no desire to help the woman in her schemes, but if they could convince her that Vanthus wasn't worth the effort, she just might give him up. He was not one for diplomacy however, so he let the others do the talking.


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

Moira nods when Justified's eyes meets her eyes as she slowly removes her rapier from the scabbard.


Male Ifirit (Native Outside) Sorcerer (Fire Bloodline) 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/12(16) / HP 12 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Init. +11 / Perc. +1)

Sighing, Ignius holds his hands out pleadingly. tell us what we want to know. My companions will not take no for an answer.


"Well I guess that this conversation wont be going anywhere. I guess Gut Ripper will just have to continue the negotiations"

Initiative rolls:

Justified: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Graythan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Rast: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Ignius: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Moira: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Chick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Gut ripper: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Combat Round 1

22 Moira
21 Gut Ripper
20 Ignius
19 Graythan
18 Rast
16 Justified
10 Chick

Sorry for the delay, Moira is up.

Chick:

AC19, touch I5, flatfooted 14
hp 35
Fort+2,Ref+8,Will+3;evasion

Gutripper:

Male crested felldrake Fighter 2/Ranger 1
NE Medium dragon
Init +6;
Senses darkvisic n 60 fl., low-lightvision, scent; Perception+7
Languages Common, Draconic, Sylvan
AC21, touch13, flat-footed 17
hp 52/52
Immune sleep, paralysis
Fort +6,Ref+8,Will+3
Spd 40 ft.
Melee bite +7(ld8+3 + 1d6 electricity) (+2/+2 vs humans)
Base Atk +5; Grp +0
Abilities Str 14, Dex I5, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 10,Cha 10
Feats: Weapon focus, Power attack, Step up

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

My readied action does not get to go off?


What is your readied action? Readied actions require specific set ups and conditions

Readying an Action:
You can ready a standard action, a move action, a swift action, or a free action. To do so, specify the action you will take and the conditions under which you will take it. Then, anytime before your next action, you may take the readied action in response to that condition. The action occurs just before the action that triggers it. If the triggered action is part of another character's activities, you interrupt the other character. Assuming he is still capable of doing so, he continues his actions once you complete your readied action. Your initiative result changes. For the rest of the encounter, your initiative result is the count on which you took the readied action, and you act immediately ahead of the character whose action triggered your readied action.

You can take a 5-foot step as part of your readied action, but only if you don't otherwise move any distance during the round.


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

Moira tries to maneuver around her companions, using the commotion as she tries to get into flanking position.
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)
GM Fanguar wrote:

What is your readied action? Readied actions require specific set ups and conditions

** spoiler omitted **

My actual words were "radies to attack at the first sign of aggression". I'd say the trigger would have to be anyone moving to attack the party. should trigger his ready. Some DMs do bot let people ready outside of initiative so your call.


retired

Dang. This room is MUCH smaller than I was picturing in my head. Things could get ugly!

Liberty's Edge

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 7): HP 70/70 AC: 19/13/16 F: +6 R: +5 W: +2 (3 vs fear), Per: +7 Init:+3)

In case I get I readied attack:

As things turn violent Justified strikes at the lady.

Guisarme: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 201d10 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Female Half Elf Rogue 7: HP 59/59 AC: 19/15/14 F: +4 R: +9 W: +4, Per: +9 Init:+4)

I just saw the map and yes the room is small. Not sure if Moira can get flanking position. If not then she will use stealth to get into position. Maybe using delayed action.


Male Ifirit (Native Outside) Sorcerer (Fire Bloodline) 2 AC 12(16)/12(16)/12(16) / HP 12 / F +1 R +2 W +2 / Init. +11 / Perc. +1)

Eh.. waiting on Gut Ripper

751 to 800 of 2,578 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Fanguar's Savage Tide PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.