DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 1: The Worldwound Gambit (table 3) (Inactive)

Game Master Camris

Flex Time:Link
Kyra's Journal
CURRENT BATTLEFIELD MAP


1,051 to 1,100 of 2,329 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

The house is dark an appears empty. Please roll Initiatives, and place yourselves on the map.


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

roll initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

*lawls* there i go for my low initiative


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Can I use that as an attack roll instead? JK :P


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Kyra peeks around Thetin into the apparently empty home. "Is there anywhere else she may be, Anevia?"


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

please everything be okay

-Posted with Wayfinder


Anevia enters the dark front room and slowly makes her way to the back bedroom. "If shes not here she would have left word somewhere in her. At least if she even survived long enough to get back here..."


Nothing happens round 1 but you can all make perception checks.

GM:
1d20 + 8 + 40 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 40 = 53

Without warning a fiendish looking beetle glowing with an inner fire materializes behind Anevia!

Bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

It narrowly misses her.


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Boy oh boy!


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Round 2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Kyra gives a start when the beetle suddenly appears and attacks Anevia; however, she does not waste a moment in attacking the vile insect! "I'm tired of giant insects!"

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Alesie looks around quickly, trying to figure out where the beetle appeared from.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Thetin... you around? I think we're waiting on your Round 2 actions.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin quickly swings at the beetle hoping to pull its attention away from Anevia. "Foul bug prepare to meet your end."

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Thetin over swings allowing the insect to easily maneuver out of the way.

sorry about the delay


Kyra's strike is enough to bring a swift end to the beast. It dissipates with a smell of sulfur. 2 rounds of actions for you guys so far no luck spotting the source.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Kyra looks around. "Where did that come from?! We must search the rest of the house." She moves around to the door closest to Anevia. "Check this room first."


Kyra opens the door to the bedroom. The small bed barely large enough for two dominates the room. Looking about quickly she finds no one that could have summoned that creature.


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Carilain casts his cantrip to detect magic. He begins to sweep the area, looking for magic auras.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin quickly activates his detect evil and searches the house for any trace of where the beetle may have come from.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

Come out wherever you are..... Whatever you are and you may yet live.

Kelden called out moving to the door to attempt to keep whatever hidden and possible magical thing inside the building.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

Trusting in her companions to find the source, alesie attempts to disappear into the shadows, her bow drawn.

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

-Posted with Wayfinder


Carilain please place yourself on the map, what part of the room are you going to search as it is a cone effect.
Thetin likewise cone effect what area do you wnat to scan first.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

I'll search the bedroom side of the house first.


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Hmm. d6, 1-3 Carilain starts facing east along the wall and scans counter clockwise. 4-6 he does the opposite.
1d6 ⇒ 3
So he starts facing east, then pans to the west.


@Thetin you find nothing.
@Carilain you detect an unexpected magical aura. Focusing for a round you detect two schools of magic. Spellcraft check


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

'Magic auras... There!" Carilain points toward where he is sensing the magic. "Give me a sec, to see if I can tell what sort of magic."


Multiple faint auras, illusion and conjuration!Aura marked on the map. As Carilain comes to this conclusion another beetle appears.

Bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 snapping at the elf's heels.


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

is that a high enough craft to perhaps recognize whats causeing the appearing beetles? Im assuming the star is where Caralain pointed?

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
miss chance, high good: 1d100 ⇒ 31

Kelden wildly slashed torwards the area Caralin pointed, grunting from the effort and the slight disapointment that his blade met nothing at all but air.

Whatever you are surrender now while you have a chance!


The creatures are clearly being summoned.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin quickly moves through the crowded room until he can get line of sight of the aura that carilain points out, then strikes at the beetle.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

my movement provokes an AoO


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Kyra looks in the general direction Carilain indicates and ponders a moment until a second beetle appears in their midst. Someone or something was clearly summoning these creatures... She looks at the blanket on the bed and gets an idea! She rushes into the room and yanks the blanket from the bed.

I'm assuming that would probably be a Move Action, removing the blanket? However, it is perhaps a Swift Action, then Kyra will run back out of the room, next to Carilain!


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Carilain spins and slashes downward at the beetle.

Grimstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

Alesie stays hidden in the shadows to the best of her ability, knowing her companions should have little trouble dealing with the beetle. delaying in until something happens other then beetle being summonded

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Are we waiting on one of us?


Please see discussion thread


Carilain:
There is also a second aura either on or over the table in the front room.


Here is the latest map HERE


Let’s call this…

Round 5___________
Kelden Sunblade_________________

Kelden wildly slashed torwards the area Caralin pointed, grunting from the effort and the slight disapointment that his blade met nothing at all but air.

Thetin Dorvas___________________

Thetin quickly moves through the crowded room until he can get line of sight of the aura that carilain points out, then strikes at the beetle. He just barely catches it, delivering a nasty crack to it’s shell.
Beetle AoO vs Thetin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 But his bite just scrapes across Thetin's armor. Miss.

Kyra Greenstar__________________

She rushes into the room and yanks the blanket from the bed.

Carilain Riveroak________________

Carilain spins and slashes downward at the beetle, but is deflected by the hard shell.

Alesie Nori______________________

Alesie stays hidden in the shadows to the best of her ability, knowing her companions should have little trouble dealing with the beetle. Delaying.

Anieva________________________
Shortsword Sneak Attack beetle: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14 Hit! for 1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (3, 2) = 12 piercing precision damage.

The beetle staggers, collapses and disappears in a puff of brimstone.

DM:

Beetle: 2


Perception DC17:
You hear a high pitched giggling coming from (F,2).


Round 6_______________
Players take their turn in order of posting, Enemies will go last.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Hearing the giggle Alesie releases the string of her bow, letting an arrow fly towards where she heard the giggle. "Over there!" she yells at her companions, watching the arrow fly.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Dmg: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (4) = 8 If I was successfully hiding from whomever is giggling


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

Again he slashed hard into the empty space as he had before.
By Sarenrae I will eventually find you hidden fiend and woe unto you then!

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
miss chance high good: 1d100 ⇒ 68


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

I need permission to view the map. I just requested it.


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Carilain moves toward the sound of the giggling, leading with Grimstar.

Grimstar(longsword): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Miss chance(high=good): 1d100 ⇒ 74

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin focuses his detect evil at the space the giggling came from and moves in to support Carilain. He swings at the space the giggling originated from.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
miss chance (high=good): 1d100 ⇒ 26


OK, try this link. Map Link

The bug went poof though.


Round 6_______________

Alesie Nori___________________
Hearing the giggle Alesie releases the string of her bow, letting an arrow fly towards where she heard the giggle. "Over there!" she yells at her companions, watching the arrow fly.
But it thudded into the wall to no effect.

Kelden Sunblade__________________
Again he slashed hard into the empty space as he had before, but missed.

Carilain Riveroak________________
Carilain moves toward the sound of the giggling, leading with Grimstar.
The black blade makes an eerie moan as it slices through the air, and it hits something!
You hear a shriek when you see Carilain hack something out of the air. It becomes visible when it hits floor.
You see tiny ram horns curling back from the twisted head of this tiny winged demon, it’s body grey, twisted and wiry. It is barely a foot and a half tall and 8 pounds soaking wet.

Knowledge:Planes DC13 or Knowledge:Religion DC10:

This creature is a Quasit, a Least Demon.

Thetin Dorvas____________
Thetin focuses his detect evil at the creature.

Detect Evil at-a-Glance:
EVIL. Magnitude 2.

Swinging at the creature, he missed.

Kyra_____________
Kyra moved into the front room with the blanket.

Creature__________________
”Masster! It sees uss!” The creature squealed in a panic.
[ooc]It lashed out at Thetin. For though it feared the Black Blade, it hated the bearer of Radiance.
Claw 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Miss.
Claw 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Miss.
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Miss.
But his needle sharp claws and teeth just skitter off Thetin's Armor.

DM:

10
30


Round 7_______________
Players take their turn in order of posting, Enemies will go last.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Knowledge: Planes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Kyra turns as she hears the shriek and spots the little creature, but can't seem to recall what the thing is exactly. She then turns her attention to wear Carilain had initially spotted the magical aura. She takes a moment to let the blanket hang open and then tosses it towards the area her elven companion pointed out!

Moving into E3. Throwing the open blanket to cover E2/F2 at least... Looks like the blanket is at least big enough on the map to cover that much. Do you need an attack roll? I'm guessing... ranged touch attack or something?

Blanket Toss: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Carilain attacks the tiny demon again.

Grimstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

K, religion(untrained): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

1,051 to 1,100 of 2,329 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GM Striker] Wrath of the Righteous 3 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.