DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 1: The Worldwound Gambit (table 3) (Inactive)

Game Master Camris

Flex Time:Link
Kyra's Journal
CURRENT BATTLEFIELD MAP


1,251 to 1,300 of 2,329 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin starts to leave but pauses for a moment a burning question on his lips. Should i ask about the fate of the Order. He then looks at his comrades and shakes his head. No i can't afford the distraction of knowing. At least not while things are still so desperate. Thetin sighs. "Come on these demons and cultists aren't going to kill themselves while we're lollygagging here." As Thetin walks out of the Defender's Heart he gives himself a humorless laugh. I would rather fight demons and cultists then hear any bad news about my family. I just hope they're all out there alive and fighting back like me.


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

Indeed Sir Thetin, that is a very good point. The young cleric said giving his things one last check about his body before offering a breif prayer to his goddess and following.

all ready here too!


Kyra wrote:
"Do you have any intel on this building?"

Irabeth looked at Kyra strangely.

"Ah, as I said, the tower was built by Niuna Estrod, a historian who essayed to create a complete history of the Crusades. She died a couple of years ago, and ever since it was a kind of unofficial public library. Anything like floor plans or sewer connections would be found in City Hall, which is still in enemy hands. So no."


Before going to meet Irabeth, Carilain studies Grimstar.
As he grips the hilt, the elf can feel the sullen presence of Grimstar's mind. He can feel the telepathic link. Without speaking, Carilain begins to communicate with the weapon.

Carilain wrote:

"Grimstar, you were my father's sword, and his father's before him. It is your legacy that gives my family it's reputation. The reputation of being great demon slayers.

"I would follow in the foot steps of my father and grandfather.
"I would be a demon slayer too.
"I would avenge my father's death.
"I know that you could help me to accomplish these goals, and the greater, final goal of destroying Treerazer, scourge of Kyonin."

Carilain felt Grimstar, it's mind sharp and wild, ready to attack and destroy whatever draws its focus. As he recited his lineage, he felt the sword turn its attention to himself.

Quote:
"Yet, now I question your value, you seem as much a danger to me as an asset. I wonder if you have lost track of who you are. Perhaps the taint of demon has grown in you, Grimstar.

The sword reacted badly at this, pitting its mind against him; bearing down, Carilain pushed back; The mental struggle feeling like centuries of effort.

Quote:
Perhaps you've been too long alone in old Hargus' vault.

Carilain feels like he has a grasp of the weapon's power now and like breaking a wild horse, it seems to be more willing to accept his direction.

Quote:
Whatever it is, it seems that you would wield me as the weapon. This will not work, I am not unbreakable, but fragile. Whatever your goals may be, they will fail if you get me killed. Our fates are entwined, Grimstar, and you need me more than I need you."

The mental struggle seemed over now. It seemed like it was more aware of Carilain as a person instead of another weapon to wield, and Carilain felt like Grimstar was someone he could converse with, instead of a well balanced weapon, like it seemed when he first picked it up. He felt tired now, and drenched in sweat.

Quote:
"And for the sake of Nethys, speak to me if you wish to communicate. I know you know how."

To Carilain it felt as if the sword bowed to him.

In his mind, he felt Grimstar start to speak, its voice rough as if unused for decades.
I. Obey. My Master.
I. Will not. Fail you. As I failed. Your father...


QUEST FOR THE TOWER

Irabeth waited at the back exit, available to answer last minute questions before you left.

Furtively moving through the city, the shadows have not changed since you came into the Defenders Heart. The blood red clouds of the Worldwound and the smoke from fires still burning are a constant reminder of the new status of Kenabres as a conquered ruin.

The route to the Tower is fraught with peril, as an encouter with a half dozen Tiefling looters and a pair of dretches leave your party with 6 hp damage each when you arrive at the deserted intersection.

Tactical situation.

This sixty-foot-diameter gray stone tower is missing the bulk of its upper floors—some terrific force smashed its upper sections away, creating huge mound of rubble north of the building and leaving the tower now a mere stump with a jagged top.

Perception DC15:
You see a couple of figures hidden under rubble near the front doors of the Tower. Probably guards.

Perception DC20:
You see a couple more figures lurking in the windows of the warehouse across the street from the front doors. Guards? Looters perhaps?


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Kyra stares in awe at the destruction wrought upon the tower until her keen elven eyes spot the slightest of moment. She quickly spots the hidden figures, and then she just barely spots the other figures in the warehouse. She hissing quietly for her comrades as she stops. "There are figures near the tower and in that warehouse over there."

She looks down at her wounds still slightly seeping blood from their encounter with the demons and looters. "We need to heal up before we attempt this.... Perhaps we can consume our potions of invisibility to gain the upper hand? Or see if we can find another back entrance to that warehouse. If so, we can engage those forces before attempting to take out those guards?"


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Carilain notices the lurkers as well. "Finding a back way into the warehouse would be good. If there is one. I would expect it to be guarded, though."
The elf shrugs. "Seems worth looking into."


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

I am not skilled at... stealth should perhaps you and I sir Thetin go make a distraction of sorts?

He asked all while grasping his holy Symbol. In all the excitement from the teiflings and dretches he hadnt thought about it but they were right, going into this at less than full strength...

Dame Iribeth did not mention that this was a win or fail mission, if things start to seem against us we can pull back like against the cultists below the city.

He added unsure whether he should channel Sarenrae's healing energies here where they could be under watch. He could see the guards under the rubble, the ones that Kyra and caralain saw lurking in windows was beyond his sight.

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Kyra wrote:
...see if we can find another back entrance to that warehouse.
Carilain wrote:
Finding a back way into the warehouse would be good.

You note that there are several entrances into the warehouse where the watchers are, all blocked with rubble that would be very noisy to pull down.

Knowledge:Engineering DC13 or Perception DC18:
The second floor of the warehouse has broken shutters and skylight openings that you could enter with a climb (and stealth) check.


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"If distraction is what you are thinking, we could always try the Dancing Lights ploy. That's what it was for, originally." Carilain gives the warehouse a long look, then points toward the building. "There's a second floor window there. We could try to climb in, if we're feeling like cat burglars."


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Thetin sees the figures hiding in the rubble prompting him to scan the nearby buildings for more. He catches site of the other figures in the warehouse. Before he can point them out Kyra and Carilain notice them as well. "It would be best to investigate the figures in the warehouse before engaging those near the tower. I would suggest either Kyra and or Alesie use a potion of invisibility to scout things out then report on if the people in the warehouse are enemies or friendly. The rest of us can set up to help at the first sign of trouble. I'd save distractions until we are more sure of what we may be distracting."

Thetin uslings his shield and preps radiance. "If we're lucky we may be able to get some information from them about any forces in the tower."


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

Then with Terendelev's aide, i can get to that window easily and toss down a rope, if that is indeed the access point we seek.

He began watching the others ready themselves. Indeed it was time to to continue to bring the fight to the demonic forces who had attacked the city and their followers and sycophants.

channel energy: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8

He gripped Sarenraes holy symbol hanging prominantly on his chest and whispered a prayer for her aide, the holy energy washing over his allies.

status tracker:

Init+1 Perception+3
Ac18(+1Dex,+5armor,+2shield) Touch 11 Flat-Footed 15
Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+6
Hp: 24/24
Bolts: 10/10
Spells
Cleric spells used: Doom, bless converted to CLW
Temporary Mods:
Channels 5/6


Int check DC20:
A memory tickled the back of your brain. Wasn't there some kind of password in that document you found?


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Int Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 So close!!!

Kyra gladly accepts Kelden's healing with a sigh of relief as the warmth of Sarenrae's blessing washes over her. "Scouting seems a good plan. Perhaps, Kelden, you could use Terendelev's aid to lift either myself or Alesie up once we have gone invisible?"


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Int Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

"I'm not sure a single scout is the best idea. This looks like nothing more than an ambush situation. If that's the case, then we will be hard pressed to extract whoever goes scouting. To get to them, if they need help, we'll be forced to climb up into a second story window, or we'll have to rush the warehouse front door. Neither of those options is viable. Climbing into the window takes too long. Rushing the front door puts us into the kill box.
We should all go in through the second floor window, or none."

Carilain smiles slightly. "One should never criticize a plan without having an alternative plan. So... Kelden should hoist Thetin into the window. Thetin can then send down a rope for the rest of us to ascend. Once we are all in the building you can scout ahead if you want, but we will all be in position to launch a cohesive assault, if need be."


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

I could just float up there, peer in the windows and if i see nothing, drop a rope and help you all climb up, we should move soon however, the longer we stay out here the higher chance something bad happens.

He did howvever take Carilain words into account and glanced up at the window.

how high up is it?

int check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8


Kelden wrote:
how high up is it?

The second story is 15 feet up, the roof is 30 feet up. You note that if there was ever glass in the windows there, it's gone now. Many of the shutters are twisted away or gone entirely, and big enough to allow entry to the second floor of the warehouse.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Kyra looks around and nods her agreement with Kelden's assessment. "I like that plan. Let us move, I do not like being out like this..."


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

"If that's your preference." Carilain tells Kelden. He waits for Kelden to secure the rope, so they can get on with it.


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

With a nod the young cleric pulls out his scale of Terendelev to levitate, slowly rising up to the side of the window which he carefully peeks inside of.

Assuming all is clear

He takes the rope out and looks for somewhere to secure it, tying it quickly. He then carefully unsheathes his scimitar and keeps watch near the window.

If there are indeed tieflings or worse moving about that he can see..

He shakes his head and floats slowly back down with a frown, No good that way their were enemies above.


Kelden levitated up to the second floor and found an open shuttered aperture.
Looking cautiously inside he tries to see if anyone is about.
It is difficult to see, as the ambient light outside is overcast and inside is shadowy and dim at best.
He can see that the upper floor is a ten foot wide platform around the center twenty foot wide open gap to the ground floor. Ladderways and overhead winches would give access to the upper floor from below. There are a number of crates piled haphazardly on this floor, making the area difficult terrain.

He quickly fixed his end of the rope to a heavy winch beam.

Kelden:
You don't see anybody on this floor, but you can't see what's on the first floor from where you are.


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

Doing his best to remain silent and out of sight the young cleric would continue to scan the upper platform and glance occaisionally torwards the window awaiting his companions.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Take 10 on my Climb check.

Kyra scrambles up the rope as quickly as she can, keeping an eye out for any enemy forces while she climbs. Once up top she lets out a sigh of relief and pats Kelden on the shoulder. "Well done, Brother."


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

As soon as Kyra is off the rope, Carilain climbs up, hand over hand, feet against the wall. At the top, he scrambles in the window, and has a look around.

Also taking 10.


Looking around, Carilain's elven sight sees no one on the second floor.

Carilain:

Grimstar's rusty voice sound in your mind.
There are but two below, master.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

int: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Thetin climbs up the rope last. taking 10 Once up on the second floor with his comrades he looks around perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22. As he looks Thetin readies his tower shield.


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Mental chatter with Grimstar:
"Ah, thank you Grimstar. You can call me Carilain. It feels weird to be called master."

"There seems to be only two down there." Carilain whispers.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

I'm going to jump in once I see an opportunity. At the moment that plans looks fairly solid.

Alesie quickly clambers up the rope. peering around as she reaches the top. She quietly pulls out her Rapier wary of any unseen forces. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Everybody makes the climb up to the second floor. Fortunately, the deck here is made of thick 4x4 timbers to bear the weight of heavy crates, and any thumping noises you accidentally make are muted.
Those of you able to see clearly in dim light quickly ascertain there are no creatures here on the second floor.

Carilain:
Grimstar sounds in you head.
Yes, Master... Carilain. It is difficult to think... clearly after so long.

Tactical situation.


There is no easy way to shoot the sentrys, unless you retreat to one end of the warehouse, 100' away. Even so they will have access to hard cover once the fight starts.
The second floor is 15' off the ground. There are several ladderways and chain hoists that can be used to descend to the ground floor from where you are.


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Soon there will be fighting. Carilain mentally tells his sword.

"Are we going to try parlay?" Carilain asks Kelden in a whisper.


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

Did they try to parlay when the sacked the city?

Kelden said quietly. They had an ambush set up outside, they were causing madness everywhich way they went. He gripped the holy symbol on his chest and sighed. He pulled out the wand of bless from his belt and activated granting his fellows further aid before replacing it along his belt.

its a dc 15 acrobatics check to leap down and ignore for the first ten feet of falling distance, leaving 5 feet which is no damage

While he have surprise i say he leap down and take them out quickly.

He said looking down and guaging the distance. It should be safe to do. He had the added bonus of Terendelev's scale still but the others...


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

Alesie hears Kelden's plan. "If we are going to attack. Let me ensure they can't get reinforcements." She states pulling out a Tanglefoot bag from her backpack. "Be ready, you'll know when this happens."

Let's try this out.

She concentrates for a moment her skin changing colour to match their surroundings. Cast Blend. Satisified, she creeps over to the edge.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

and agilely drops off the edge.

Taking 10 on Acrobatics check = 17

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Trying to determine guard positioning, etc.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Kyra nods her assessment with Kelden, drawing her thumb along the edge of her blade. "They can parley with my blade. No more mercy for these monsters." She looks at Alesie and smiles. "Be careful."

She prepares for the assault, blade in hand and ready to drop down and attack immediately once Alesie's plan takes effect. Will Take 10 on Acrobatics check for 27.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

Waiting on DM to describe the guards location. Seeing as tanglefoot can only hit one of them... want to make sure I'm hitting the right one.


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

While he waits for Alesie, Carilain realizes that his gold is dragging him down. As quickly and quietly as possible, he unloads the dead weight. Carilain hopes the metal will be there when he can come back, but it's not worth breaking a leg over.

Noticed that Carilain's acrobatics score was -1.
19 lbs of coin was why.


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

Thetin puts his tower shield on his back and prepares to run over to one of the chain hoists to slide down as soon as Alesie makes her move. acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 - 6 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 6 = 11 Or if its a climb check then 12


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

Alesie looks at the situation and sees the one guard offset the boxes, and decides he should be her target. Taking careful aim Alesie throws the tanglefoot bag at her target.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Sigh... really dice?


Surprise!_____________

Kelden Sunblade_____
He pulled out the wand of bless from his belt and activated granting his fellows further aid before replacing it along his belt.
Bless!: +1 morale bonus to hit and vs Fear.

Alesie Nori____
Drops off the edge. She quickly sized up the sentinels and threw her tanglefoot bag on the ground next to the guy.

Kyra Greenstar____
Drops down.

Thetin Dorvas____
Run over to one of the chain hoists and slid down.

[npc]Carilain_____
Carilain dropped his pack, stepped next to a chain hoist down and tried a tricky shot with his shortbow.
Bow attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 10 Miss.


Round 1______________

Players act in order of posting, enemies will go last.
Alesie, Kyra and Thetin are on the ground floor. Kelden and Carilain are on the upper floor.

TACTICAL MAP.


Female Half-Elf (Keleshite) 6th level Dawnflower Dervish / Champion 1 | HP 47/51 | AC 20 | T 15 | FF 15 | CMD 19 | Fort +4 | Ref +10 | Will +6 | Init +4 | Perc +13 | Bardic Per 11/22 | MP - 3/5 | LP - 2/2 | Spells: 1st - 4/5; 2nd - 3/4

Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Kyra slips around Alesie as she makes her graceful and careful approach to the guards, hoping to avoid opening herself to an easy attack. Her scimitar cuts through the air as she dances past her enemy!

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Acrobatics into C2 and Attack.


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Carilain does not drop his backpack, it contains his spellbooks which are precious.
Instead he takes the time to unload the gold without making a racket. Of course once combat starts noise is not an issue. Carilain dumps the rest of the gold out, shoulders the pack and drops down to the ground floor.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
that probably hurt

Then the elf draws Grimstar and joins the fray.

Grimstar: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Confirmation: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16
On the off chance that it confirms...
Crit damage (if any): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

I should have resolved the weight issue back at base, but I was just kind of bummed about another bad dice roll in a long string of bad dice rolls. For all my characters. On the upside, maybe the slump is broken. that attack roll was certainly decent.


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

Clouds roiling at his feet The young cleric uses the power of Terendelev's scale descend down the drop.

moving either to the ground at d6 or if possible using momentum of moving forward to E6 or F6 even.


Female Elf Rogue 2/Wizard 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMB+1 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +5

Seeing the battle commence in full, Alesie steps back To E5, drawing her longbow and fires off an arrow at one of the guards. going with E1

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Round 1______________

Kyra Greenstar______
Acrobatics into C2 and Attack.
But she missed.

Carilain Riveroak______
He drops down to the ground floor.
He doesn’t hit the ground quite square and takes 1d6 ⇒ 6 damage.
Then the elf draws Grimstar and joins the fray.
[ooc]You used all your actions for this round, so your attack has to wait until next round.

Kelden Sunblade______
Clouds roiling at his feet The young cleric uses the power of Terendelev's scale descend down the drop.
moving either to the ground at d6.

Alesie Nori______
Seeing the battle commence in full, Alesie steps back To E5, drawing her longbow and fires off an arrow at E1.
But she missed.

(npc)Thetin______
Steps up and attacks Red 1.
Radiance (+1 cold iron warhammer) attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Hit! for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 bludgeoning damage.

Enemies_____________
Red1 vs Thetin 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Miss.
Red2 vs Kyra 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Miss.


Round 2_______________

Players act in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL MAP.

Carilain lands a solid hit, and Red 2 goes down. (Still has a move action available.)


Elf Male. Hp 54/72 Magus(Bladebound) 6/Occultist 1 AC 19(shield 23) T 14 F 15| Init +5| Fort +8| Ref +5| Will +8| Per +14| pool 3/5

Guess I'll hold position till next round. :)


Male Keleshite Human HP (46/61)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 21/12/18 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+3/+8 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (7)

Moving forward and drawing his new gleaming scimitar Kelden brings it down heavily at the foe in front of him the blade igniting in flames, a sure sign his goddess was watching and approved! 1

attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
add an additional plus 2 fire damage for the flames of the dawnflower trait. Should be 9 damage. Im not claiming its fate, but awesome that his first use of his new scimitar he crits and the blade alights in the goddesses flame eh?


Male Aasimar HP (93/93)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 27/11/21 Fort/Ref/Will 13/8/11 Init +1
Skills:
Diplomacy +16, Perception +3, Sense Motive +10
6 Divine Defender (Paladin) 1 Mythic Guardian

If red one is up

Thetin swings Radiance
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

If red one is down

"Kelden can you stabilize these men while i tie them up. I believe we may be able to get some needed information out of them." Thetin will then begin to bind them.


And red 1 is also hacked down. End combat.

Both are alive but unconscious, and can be easily stabilized with a Heal Check DC11 or Stabilize spell.

1,251 to 1,300 of 2,329 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GM Striker] Wrath of the Righteous 3 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.