Beyond the Tentacled Eye - A Pathfinder Greyhawk Tharizdun Campaign

Game Master GM Darkblade

A View of Hommlet from the Southern Approach
Player's Map of Hommlet Proper
Townsfolk Images
Zert's Map
Menu of the Inn of the Welcome Wench


1,801 to 1,850 of 2,765 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Human Male Cleric 4; HP 39/31; AC 21/ T 10/ FF 20; Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +8; Init +1; Per +4; CMB +5, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft Channel Energy 7/day, DC 14, (2d6 + 4 to undead); Fire Bolt 6/day, 1d6 +2, 30 ft range

Apologies, I meant move Navith to the bottom left corner of the corpse, so on the bottom left of the four squares.

Unable to get a good idea of the battle, Navith runs in, focusing on the voice of the dark priestess, drawing forth the dark weapon taken from the undead on Emridy Meadow.

Full Round Action: Double move, drawing the human bane morningstar.

So Navith should be one space up to his diagonal right, on the bottom left square the ogre corpse takes up. He is making a double move toward the priestess, but I have no idea if the ogre corpse is difficult terrain, nor how diagonals are being calculated. Navith moves 20' per round. GM if you could move Navith as far as he can go using 40' of movement over possible difficult terrain and with whatever diagonal movement tax you use that would be appreciated - Navith's goal is the space north of Musami, to the west of the dark priestess.

Note that Navith is drawing the human bane weapon on the assumption she is human. She may not be for all he knows.


Navith moves into the room, stumbling a bit as he climbs over the bloody corpse of the ugly ogre. He draws his mace as he does so, the head humming slightly in his hands, tingling at his grip.

Filnefillan follows, calling out to the priestess, Do you truly wish to die so soon for your god? He looks closely for any sign of hesitation in her demeanor. Sense Motive DC 20: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 . Her smirk tells him nothing, but he fears she is a zealot. Shaking his head he draws back his bowstring and fires an Arrow: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 4 = 6 at the priestess, trying to avoid striking Musami in the process. The arrow whips by her head about a foot above her shoulder. She seems to chuckle slightly at this.

Gnoll A, still a bit loopy from Musami's soft bludgeoning, draws the short sword from it's belt and Thrusts: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 it at the dwarf, it's tip stopped short by the steel of his armor.

Initiative Order
Second Group Acts
First Group: Filnefillan, Navith, Gnoll A (staggered)
Second Group: Braggi (frightened 1 of 4), Musami, Zokama, Priestess, Flying Worm, Gnoll B

Temple Battle


Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

Musami swings his earthbreaker at the priestess.

Earthbreaker, Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 Damage, Power Attack, Non-Lethal: 2d6 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 6) + 6 + 6 = 23


Musami's blow nearly knocks the wind completely out of the priestess, stumbling her to almost falling. After but a teetering moment she regains her footing and still she stands, angry and defiant. Musami can see a wild, frantic look in her eyes, glassy and black, as she spits blood tainted globs at him.

Musami don't forget to record the damage the priestess did to you last round.

Initiative Order
Second Group Acts
First Group: Filnefillan, Navith, Gnoll A (staggered)
Second Group: Braggi (frightened 2 of 4), Musami, Zokama, Priestess, Flying Worm, Gnoll B

Temple Battle


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Zokama steps back and fires again at her foe (Gnoll B).

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5


Zokama sinks a second arrow into Gnoll B, again wounding it, again serving to enrage the thing further. The dogman gives off a sort of low howl as it again pauses to snap the arrow in it's side, snarling afterwards, it's black eyes flickering a faint purple reflection of the strange torches lighting the chamber.

The Priestess, taking a step backwards, calls out to her god, that strange vile tongue almost echoing despite her soft voice, Dzia kujuky vašamu biask oncaha voky'ja pryjsu da ciabie, vialikamu ciom-naha. She draws a wicked looking dagger made of three interlaced blades, it dropping into her hand from a strange rig under her sleeve. Smiling across the room at Filnefillan she blows him a kiss, Thrusting the Blades: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9 into her throat with a maniacal smile. Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19.

She falls to the floor, gurgling and choking, blood flowing all around her head, down her throat, drowning her as she chokes and bleeds out.

The Flying Worm is no where to be seen, the strange creature's odd wings faintly heard overhead.

Gnoll B rushes Zokama, swinging it's Battleaxe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 at her midriff, cutting across it for Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10, leaving a long and bloody cut just above her navel.

Initiative Order
First Group Acts
First Group: Filnefillan, Navith, Gnoll A (staggered)
Second Group: Braggi (frightened 2 of 4), Musami, Zokama, Priestess, Flying Worm, Gnoll B

Temple Battle


Human Male Cleric 4; HP 39/31; AC 21/ T 10/ FF 20; Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +8; Init +1; Per +4; CMB +5, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft Channel Energy 7/day, DC 14, (2d6 + 4 to undead); Fire Bolt 6/day, 1d6 +2, 30 ft range

Navith gasps despite himself as the Priestess plunges the dagger into her own neck and subsides in a spray of blood. Unable to see Zokama's peril, obstructed as his view is by Fil and a pillar, the Pelorite rushes to aid Musami, bringing the fell morningstar's laurel wreathed grinning ivory skull down on the gnoll...

Full Round Action: Charge 10 feet to the east. If someone could move Navith please...

Haaaaaa!!!: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 23 [+3 BAB, +2 Str, +1 enhancement, +2 divine favor]
Kpung!!!: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 9 [+3 THF, +2 divine favor, +1 enhancement]

-2 AC until my next turn due to charge


Navith's heavy blow drops Gnoll A to the ground, lethal damage to it's shoulder crunching the now broken collarbone, it whimpering in pain and shock.

Filnefillan cries out No, we needed answers. He stands momentarily stunned at seeing the priestess attempt to take her own life, now bleeding out among the strange artifacts arrayed below the banners. Her blood begins to stain the lilac sheets, a grotesque effect making it seem her blood is reaching out for them like thin tendrils from some dark red weed.

Hearing Zokama's cry of pain shakes him from his thoughts. He leaves off his intention to save the priestess and instead steps back, gaining sight on the other gnoll and looses an Arrow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17, catching it through it's neck for Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6. Gurgling it too drops to the ground, choking on it's own blood much as is it's mistress.

Gnoll A starts to growl something at Musami and Navith, a high and nasal yipping, only to be suddenly silenced as the Flying Worm appears, it's tail punching through one of it's eyes and then ripping back out, taking half it's face with it. The thing flaps those strange wings and rises to the ceiling, moving along the wall into the corner.

A soft, lisping voice echoes in your minds, Questionzess you seekz, Answerzes I haz. Dealz fleshlingz.

Initiative Order
Second Group Acts
First Group: Filnefillan, Navith,
Second Group: Braggi (frightened 3 of 4), Musami, Zokama, Priestess, Flying Worm

Temple Battle


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Relieved that her immediate foe is down, Zokama heals herself.

Cure Light: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

When the worm thing speaks, she wonders what kind of a deal it wants, but waits to see what the others want to know, or whether they even want to bargain, before jumping in to help with diplomacy.


Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

Musami is a little taken aback by the speaking worm. He slowly moves back across the floor, "sheathing" his earthbreaker and picking up his shield and light hammer. He is sure to move in non-threatening ways.


Bleed Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

With a last gurgling gasp, almost a choked chuckle, ohthar... the priestess succumbs to her self inflicted wound and dies.

Will Save vs DC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

The Flying Worm begins to spin round and round, faster and faster. It's voice echoes in your minds, Yousez too slowz, by-byez and in a reddish burst of black smoke and a foul sulfurous stench the creature disappears. A tiny cloud of soot and ash dissipates slowly to the ground in it's wake.


Human Male Cleric 4; HP 39/31; AC 21/ T 10/ FF 20; Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +8; Init +1; Per +4; CMB +5, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft Channel Energy 7/day, DC 14, (2d6 + 4 to undead); Fire Bolt 6/day, 1d6 +2, 30 ft range

Breathing heavily, Navith approaches the dead priestess. He prods her not ungrntly with his foot, in much the same way he prodded the items found in the pit at Emridy.

"Did I not aid you I might have saved her. But being saved seems now something she long passed by. Evil is as evil does."

His musings over, Navith asks if anyone is injured before beginning to search the priestess' body for items, letters - trying to determine who and what she was.


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Zokama responds to Navith:

I am injured very slightly still, so if you are channeling healing, I would be happy to participate, but I am definitely not injured enough for you to heal me alone.

She then pulls up Detect Magic and helps him search the bodies.


This strange chapel remains light in shadows from actually two steady torches which give off a soft purple light, and several burning candles strategically placed around the periphery. There are three man sized and one large floor mats along the north wall, with bedding neatly stacked beside them. Along the eastern wall six black blankets have been laid out, holding several items of different sizes and shapes, religious accouterments most likely. The east wall itself is covered by several new tapestries, each of a different color and decorated with strange symbols, runes, and pictoglyphs.

Filnefillan seems to be in mild shock, staring head tilted at the priestess, himself slumped back against the wall. Suicide is a foreign concept among elvish communities. The long lived creatures view life and the years differently than do most short lived races. While they understand that sometimes one must give up life in the course of living, defending it, to deliberately take one's own life is shocking, abhorrent on par with the most vile and wicked of atrocities. To have witnessed it first hand is something he will never likely forget, to his horror.

I need to know what is being scanned, in order. Use the groupings below to order preferences. I also need to know if anything is being picked up or manipulated physically.

The Hanging Rainbow Banners:

1) Blood red banner with bright yellow runic markings in the shape of a steaming bowl on two legs.
2) Earth brown banner with deep black runic markings in the shape of a man standing before a pyramid.
3) Sickly yellow banner with vivid green runic markings in the shape of a withered human head.
4) Evergreen banner with soft pink runic markings in the shape of fleshy toadstool with a skull shaped cap.
5) Sky blue banner with silver runic markings in the shape of an inverted triangle with wings sprouting from the flat top center.
6) Sea green banner with ocean blue runic markings showing a pyramid with two wavy arms reaching up from it's tip.

The Gnolls:

The gnolls did not carry anything magical. Their weapons, a battle ax and short sword respectively, two composite short bows, nearly a score red feathered arrows, and two curved daggers, are all normal items, nothing exceptional.
They wear black studded leather armor, also unexceptional.

The Dead Priestess:

1) The female priest wears a religious icon around her neck, shaped like a black triangle set with a purple gemstone shaped like a reptilian eye, on a barbed iron chain.
2) She wears what was once an expensive black satin dress and robes, now soaked with her blood. The matching boots are long and of black leather, with two inch triangular heels.
3) The strange three bladed dagger still protrudes from under her chin. The handle is black metal wrapped in a fine black chain, the pommel shaped like a spray of three small tendrils.
4) In her off hand she holds a small tin whistle, made of bone with bands of cold iron and a lip cap of silver.
5) Around her waist was a wide belt of leather and silk, holding a scabbard for the dagger and a series of small pouches or pockets.
6) In her hair is a silver and onyx headpiece woven into her hair shaped like three tendrils snaking out from a bulbous base that rests to the back of her head.
7) The previously mentioned heavy mace was comprised of concentric cold iron rings along it's shaft. the head closely resembling what appears to be a bundle of iron carrots, or on closer inspect, fat tentacles bound by two rings top and bottom. It fell to the ground with her death, and lays a few feet from the body, beneath one of the purple burning torches.
8) Beneath her robes and dress there is a form fitting chain shirt made up of blackened metal links over a grey leather breastplate and thick hard boiled shoulder pauldrons.

On the blankets:

Each of the six blankets along the wall are comprised of a nearly sheer black fabric, which seems to turn gray when shifted or touched. Each is set with deep purple markings in the shape of an inverted two step pyramid with an open oval inside.
1) A 18" black iron torch, capped with metallic flames surrounding a small recessed inset funnel. It is caked with dried grey clay. Next to it is a slightly warped, small reddish cherry wood box, open lidded, holding three black cones, 1" high, 1" base, infused with dry purple flakes. There appears to be room for seven in the water damaged box.
2) A black scepter, 3' long, capped with a ruby eyed skull inset round the pate with four violet gemstones. The handle is leather wrapped, albeit decayed and worm eaten. It too has traces of grey clay on it.
3) A 5" diameter, round orb shaped like a jaw-less skull, with four unique, oddly shaped indentations on the forehead and crown, arranged in a diamond formation. It has been cleaned and polished recently.
4) A 14" hollow black cold iron tube, shaped like a wavy tentacle. There is some pitting and a few nicks from possible wear or use.
5) Two small black marbles, 1" diameter each, speckled with glittery purple specks. They have been cleaned and polished recently.
6) An oddly shaped black lump of volcanic glass, a mix of smooth curves, sharp angles, and a melted looking, puddle shaped base. It is dull looking and only partially cleaned, with a few clumps of reddish brown ochre clinging to a few crevasses still.


Here is a LINK to the symbols so far related to the cultists. Note that for the banners, the overall banner is very stylized and elaborate, with strange and unsettling flourishes and swirls, but embedded nearly hidden within each is the plain symbol represented by these images.

It occurs to you the images all have the subtle theme of a watchful, observant eye hidden within their designs. As you move around the room you find yourselves drawn to them, glancing at them, the hairs on your necks rising as you feel them at your backs. It seems almost as though the eyes are all one greater eye watching, scolding, judging, yet still longing for you. DC 14 Will Save required if not leaving the room immediately.


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Zokama will scan the Dead Priestess for magic first.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Happy to do more perception rolls if needed, and I would like to do some Spellcraft rolls as we find things as well, but will wait until I know what is magic. To your question about moving and manipulating things, Zokama will pick up each magic thing from the body and examine it as she tries to figure out what it is. If they are *all* magic, then she will examine in this order: 7, 3, 4, 1, 5, 6, 2, 8 (and will use prestidigitation to clean up the blood as she goes, so it doesn't get all over her).

After that, she will check the Gnolls, the blankets, and then the banners (if nothing strange happens first, and if no one else in the party examined other things first--if someone else wants to look first, she definitely defers to them.). Things on the blankets she won't pick up immediately if they are capable of being identified without being touched. She won't touch the banners at all, but just examine them to see if they are magical, and will try to identify the magic if they are.

If we get that far, here are the orders for the other things. Gnolls--Looks like no order needed.
Blankets--4, 6, 2, 1, 5, 3
Banners--5, 6, 2, 1, 3, 4

After moving around the room awhile, Zokama starts thinking that she is being watched by one great eye.

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Male High Elf Wizard 4 HP: 23 AC: 13. Mage Armor 17

Fil attends his shock. His utter disbelief. He pulls two silver coins out of his pouch and places them over the dead priestess' eyes. He then casts Detect Magic. And begins scanning the room slowly, taking in every symbol, looking for meaning or a potential way to defeat tye hidden cultists.

Will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Knowledge Planes (for worm): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Knowledge Planes or Religion for cult origin from symbols: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Knowledge History from any historical significance Fil may be aware of with the new info: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

If he becomes aware of the cause of the will save

Spoiler:

Fil will rush the group out if it is a mind control type effect, then looking through everything personally himself.


I would need to know what area you are looking at to determine if Perception uncovers anything beyond the prior descriptions.

A few quick notes about Filnefillan's observations...

Worm Lore:
The flying worm was a form of demon of the quasit class, hardly ever seen. They were servants of a forgotten deity rather than part of the "as established" abyssal hierarchy. It is believed they possessed most of the accepted demonic abilities, as well as holding a strong affinity for the arcane arts. Known as Kipchurvost, or Clawed Spine Tails, the demons worked closely with the clergy of their deified lord for purposes long since forgotten. You only know this much about them because of an old tale which mentioned the Drow. A noble Drow house attempted to subvert a clutch of the demons while expanding one of their subterranean caverns. It was said the demons so tormented the dark elves that a small band of them fled to the surface rather than face the demons ever again.

Cult Symbol Lore:
Some of the symbols have connections to the elements, though each has been altered in a heretical manner. As to direct connections you cannot be clear, such markings are often purged from historical records due to their blasphemous or perverted teachings.
The bowl resembles an Aeridian symbol for fire.
The pyramid resembles a Sueloise symbol for earth.
The head symbol doesn't relate directly to any of the others, as far as you can tell.
The toadstool skull is similar to an Aeridian planar symbol for the dual abyssal level of Shedaklah.
The inverted triangle is similar to a Sueloise symbol for abhorrent weather.
The wavy armed pyramid is similar to a Baklunish symbol for a salt geyser.
The Flaming Eye is already known to you.
The inverted obex on the blankets and the priestess' necklace is unknown to you.

Historical Lore:
You cannot think of any connection the symbols might have with one another or any historical significance of them. There comes to mind the Temple of Elemental Evil, but the hard records of those days are scarce, much having been destroyed by orders from both the ecclesiastical leaders and the decision of the Order of Eight, with the full backing of the knighthoods and kingdoms represented on the field that final day.

Note: Some of the non-magical items may have value as works of art, jewelry, or utility which would need to be assessed.

As to Detect Magic:

Scanning the dead priestess the following are magical:
The Heavy mace
The Tri-bladed dagger
The Whistle
The Black robes
The Chain shirt

None of the gnoll gear is magical.

The Black Blankets each possesses a similar magical aura. Examining one will likely tell you about all of them collectively.

The Banners each possess a magical aura. Scanning and focusing on one will require another Will Save, for each examined.

On the blankets the following items are magical:
The black tube is non-magical but contains two magical scrolls, each fashioned of thin, almost transparent skins, dark skin inked with violet ink and harsh, ugly script.
The lump of volcanic glass is not magical, but a faint pulsing light can be viewed deep within it, if observed closely.
The iron torch and it's cone shaped fuel(?) 5, 3
The two small black marbles
The skull orb

The two violet light torches are Everburning Torches giving off a purple hue.

Braggi's fear has subsided and he may re-enter the room. Does anyone else wish to help search the room or perform any other activities. Fil and Zokama will be awhile examining the items.


Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

Musami will stand in the room, alert to any further danger that may present itself. He wont closely examine anything in the room, leaving it to the more magic folk.

Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Oh, the perception roll was just for scanning the dead priestess. Nothing additional. Sorry for the confusion.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 The Heavy mace
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 The Tri-bladed dagger
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 The Whistle
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 The Black robes
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 The Chain shirt
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Black Blanket

The banners creep her out. Once she realizes that she will have to focus on them rather than just on the aura, she moves on to something else, wondering if she should burn them.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 Black tube scroll 1
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Black tube scroll 2
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 The light within the volcanic glass
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 Iron torch
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Iron torch fuel
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Two small black marbles
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 The skull orb

Identified or Non-Magical treasure to add to the list:

Two Violet Everburning Torches
Six evil banners (if we take them and don't burn them)
Battle ax
Short sword
2 composite short bows
19 red feathered arrows
2 curved daggers
2 black studded leather armor
Religious icon shaped like a black triangle set with a purple gemstone shaped like a reptilian eye, on a barbed iron chain.
Black Satin dress and boots
Leather belt with pouches and scabbard
Silver and onyx headpiece
A black scepter, 3' long, capped with a ruby eyed skull inset round the pate with four violet gemstones. The handle is leather wrapped, albeit decayed and worm eaten. It too has traces of grey clay on it.

Was there anything in the pouches of the priestess' belt?


Male High Elf Wizard 4 HP: 23 AC: 13. Mage Armor 17

Fil is looking for any ambient magic or other things that will be jumping out at the party.


Zokama starts out and examines the heavy mace first. The head is as described, a cluster of rounded tentacle shaped flanges ringed top and bottom by a round band. There seem to be too many auras in the room for her to focus, causing reading the mace to be difficult. Nothing is gleaned beyond a faint aura.

The bard then moves to the tri-bladed dagger. In drawing the dagger from the priestess' throat Reflex Save DC 20: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20, one of the blades whips up and back, nearly cutting Zokama's wrist, or so it appeared to her. She drops the dagger to the ground with a loud clatter. Looking down she sees the three entwined blades are still and un-moving, free of any trace of the priestess', or her own, blood. Looking but not again touching, the weapon has a moderate aura, with traces of evocation and enchantment buried under a greater necromantic effect. The dagger is still laying on the floor.

Shall I continue?


Zokama continues her investigations, though a bit slower and with a bit more care. The whistle has a moderate aura which is difficult to discern, the energies tightly bound together over such a small device.

Removing the dead woman's robes proves a bit of a chore, the body strangely already succumbing to rigor. The black robes possess faint abjuration magics woven into the soft silk fibers, which seem to be highly resilient, stretchable and springy. Spellcraft check to identify properties

Moving to the armor proves a bit more difficult, requiring the bard to nearly dislocate the dead woman's shoulder to pull the padding free. The chain shirt and leather framework is crafted of mithral links sewn to black rothe hide. It bears a faint enchantment aura. The gear is crafted to fit a female frame, lithe at that, and while it shifts size somewhat, it constricts and binds similarly to a combination bodice, bustier and girdle. +1 enchantment.

The black blankets all seem to possess a faint universal aura, which is constantly active while an object is placed upon them. Spellcraft check to identify properties.


CG Human Barbarian 5 | Status:
Stats:
AC 18(16) (T 12, FF 15) | CMB +8(+10), CMD 19(21) | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +7(+10), R +3, W +4(+6) | Perc +10, SM +2
HP 55 (70) | Damage 0 | Rage 14/14

Braggi slowly comes back to the room. "Ah, damn." He finds everybody searching for different things, so he decides to help one of his companions. Four eyes can see better than two!

Aid Another: Zokama: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Read Magic is required to understand the scrolls.

Zokama Will Save DC 21: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

As Zokama focuses on the volcanic glass, attempting to identify the light within she begins to seize, shaking uncontrollably for a moment, then stops moving completely. Her eyes are open, a terrified look frozen upon her face. Her body is rigid, unyielding. She has stopped breathing, her eyes locked on something unseen and horrible.

What do you do?


Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

What do I do? I pray that the heavy mace is not cursed.


Male High Elf Wizard 4 HP: 23 AC: 13. Mage Armor 17

Fil casts Detect Thoughts and focuses on Zokama. Can you hear us? Let us get her away from this room, and that glass, quickly.

Fil begins dragging her into the prior room's. Speaking as he goes.

This cult is dabbling in demons and something that deals in corrupted elements, Or symbols of such. Something that even the Dhaerow were terrified of. I cannot recall the details, but an enclave of the Dhaerow chose to flee the underdark rather than face these demons! We have to help her resist somehow! Musami, don't let anyone touch the glass until I examine it further! Someone give me a hand.. not built for dragging people over ogres.

Fil is hoping to confirm that Zokama is still in her head, so to speak, and no additional presences are there from the glass.


Retcon, Fil gets only a few steps into his spell before...

Will Save DC 21: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Filnefillan's spell reaches out, making contact with Zokama's mind, the elf trying to discern what was wrong with the girl.

While it lasted only a few seconds, his screams seemed to echo for hours in the ears of his companions, such volume and intensity unnatural for any mortal being. Filnefillan collapses to the floor, convulsing and twitching, a perverse and rictus gaze etched upon his face.


Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

Musami will put his arms under Zokama's and drags her out of the room, back to the previous room. He struggles to get her over the corpse in the door way Do you want any rolls to drag her? .

Once she is out of the room he will lay her on the floor, and go back, doing the same with Fil.


It takes Musami about ten minutes to drag Zokama and Fil out of the temple room, back through the junk room, and over to the only "clean" area he can find, the storage rooms.

As he finally lays Fil down near Zokama the pair of them stir, moving and groaning slightly. They are clearly tired, shaken, and nauseous. They fight back the urge to vomit. Game Effect Sickened for six rounds.

Both are somewhat filthy now, covered in dirt, grime, and the bodily fluids of a dead ogre. Prestidigitation works wonders for clearing away the visible and olfactory evidence of their befoulment, but what spell erases those stains upon their psyches?

Zokama:
The volcanic glass is the physical embodiment of something old, ancient, and incredibly evil. For a brief moment it used it's power to bridge your magic and sense the world long blocked from it. In that moment you sensed it's desire to be free, it's madness for having spent ages isolated, alone, and the realization that this is but only one droplet of it's essence. Others remain, and now, thanks to her and others, those drops are awakening as well.

Filnefillan:
The voice which had seized Zokama's consciousness was the same entity which had touched you through the slime, only less restricted, not so far removed from the source. Who or what it is you could not tell, only that it is incredibly old, immensely powerful, and raging against the barriers preventing it's return to Greyhawk. For a brief moment it tasted of the forgotten dream of freedom, and now it wants more.


Human Male Cleric 4; HP 39/31; AC 21/ T 10/ FF 20; Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +8; Init +1; Per +4; CMB +5, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft Channel Energy 7/day, DC 14, (2d6 + 4 to undead); Fire Bolt 6/day, 1d6 +2, 30 ft range

Will Save, DC 14: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Navith looks about at the paraphernalia of what is almost certainly great evil. He has tasted its taint and finds it...unnerving...but not altogether insurmountable. He watches as first Zokama, and then Filnefillan fall prey to...something. The Pelorite looks to the morningstar in his hand, and pays it little heed. It is...but an instrument, like these others - yet he has mastered its evil.

He withdraws with Braggi and Musami, crouches by the stricken and waits while they recover.

"Some of these items look to have been recently unearthed - as evidenced by the clay and ochre upon them. Some perhaps from Emridy Meadow. More than slavers, but something dark, as was told, lurks here, but more, gathers power. This Priestess - what rite hath she performed - for evil lusts only for power, so a bargain must have been struck to reach for it with a death..."


Male High Elf Wizard 4 HP: 23 AC: 13. Mage Armor 17

Fil stands, groggy from the experience. Zokama, I am sorry to have invaded your mind. Although I cannot say the same for the entity that also attacked you.

He frowns. Deeply in thought,rubbing his chest. I believe the slime that burnt my flesh here before was tainted by the entity that attacked Zokama. It was slightly removed from such, and I believe it was what they used to attack the Mayor if Hommlet. We have their banners. We have proof of their treacherous behavior. But we have to eliminate this cult now.

His shoulders slump, he is obviously exhausted, but he doesn't want to stop. I believe they are trying to open a portal or summon those demons that the Dhaerow fled from all those years ago. I shall endeavor to get more information on those demons, as safely as possible.. He begins rubbing his head and then his face subconsciously as he says the last part.


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Do you mean additional Spellcraft rolls to identify the properties, beyond the ones I rolled already? If so, here you go... do I need multiple rolls on anything else?

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 Black Robes
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Black Blankets

Zokama is shaken by the dagger trying to kill her, but she is truly horrified at the attack from the volcanic glass.

After thanking them for saving her, she explains to the others what she thinks happened:

This is a part of a vast, insane being that tried to reach out to this world through my magic. We should destroy the glass if possible, and if not, I suppose bury it deep so that others will not encounter it... though that seems like what someone else tried, and it didn't work.

Results so far:
Identified a +1 Mithral Chain Shirt

The ones that I failed on, that someone else could try:
Mace (faint aura)
Whistle (moderate aura)
2 scrolls (need read magic)

No idea what to do about the dagger? I don't think that I failed the spellcraft on that, but it jumped to kill me, so...? Thoughts?

Things to destroy so far:
Volcanic glass
probably the banners

When Fil apologizes, she says No need to apologize. I understand your actions, and you were trying to help me. I thank you.

Zokama moves to continue her investigations, but she moves much more slowly, not touching things immediately, and stopping the investigation on anything that seems unduly similar to the volcanic glass immediately. She doesn't want to help the mad creature wake, but neither does she want to let the fear of it control her life.


Human Male Cleric 4; HP 39/31; AC 21/ T 10/ FF 20; Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +8; Init +1; Per +4; CMB +5, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft Channel Energy 7/day, DC 14, (2d6 + 4 to undead); Fire Bolt 6/day, 1d6 +2, 30 ft range

Navith assists Zokama, attempting to discern the properties of those items that eluded her tests...

Spellcraft, Mace: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Spellcraft, Whistle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Spellcraft, Scroll 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Spellcraft, Scroll 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


CG Human Barbarian 5 | Status:
Stats:
AC 18(16) (T 12, FF 15) | CMB +8(+10), CMD 19(21) | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +7(+10), R +3, W +4(+6) | Perc +10, SM +2
HP 55 (70) | Damage 0 | Rage 14/14

After helping Musami and once File and Zokama are recovered, Braggi listens to the conclusions. "Fil, you're not thinking of taking on that cult on our own, are you? We should warm the town and let them use their army."


Zokama wrote:
[ooc]Do you mean additional Spellcraft rolls to identify the properties, beyond the ones I rolled already?

A second roll is required to determine properties. The first check is Knowledge Arcana to determine the strength, number and types of magical auras. Once that is known a Spellcraft check using the Detect Magic allows you to identify possible properties.

Knowledge Arcana DC 15 + Spell Level for number of auras and schools (Time 3 rounds)
Spellcraft DC 15 + Item's Caster Level for properties (Time 3 rounds)
Each check may be performed once per day per caster per item.

Using Identify doubles as Detect Magic and would improve the Spellcraft check as it adds a +10 bonus to the final result.

Quote:
No idea what to do about the dagger? I don't think that I failed the spellcraft on that, but it jumped to kill me, so...? Thoughts?

You did succeed at the DC 20 Knowledge Arcana check, as indicated, the weapon has a moderate aura, with traces of evocation and enchantment buried under a greater necromantic effect. You would need a successful Spellcraft Check DC 24 to determine the properties resulting from those magical auras.

The Spellcraft check on the Black Robes and Black Blankets failed to determine properties, for today at least.


Navith Kanhai wrote:

Navith assists Zokama, attempting to discern the properties of those items that eluded her tests...

[dice=Spellcraft, Mace]1d20 + 7
[dice=Spellcraft, Whistle]1d20 + 7
[dice=Spellcraft, Scroll 1]1d20 + 7
[dice=Spellcraft, Scroll 2]1d20 + 7

The heavy mace appears to have a +1 enchantment.

The whistle seems to be a summoning device, Summon Monster IV usable once per week, tied to something demonic. The shaft of the whistle would seem to be carved from the leg bone of an infant.

You cannot determine the magical writing on the scrolls. Base DC to decipher a scroll is 20 + Spell Level, IF it contains a spell.


Zokama wrote:


Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 Iron torch
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Iron torch fuel
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Two small black marbles
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 The skull orb

Resuming her efforts, a bit more cautiously and wary, handling the items as little as necessary Zokoma learns a little more information about the array of devices recovered by the cult.

Geography check DC 12 regarding the different soils observed on the items, of an Intelligence check DC 15.

The iron torch gives off a faint necromantic aura while the incense cones give off a faint evocation effect.

The small black marbles give off a moderate aura, difficult to lock down, Zokoma's trepidation from what transpired perhaps limiting her will to probe too deeply.

The skull orb radiates a faint transmutation aura of the Air element.


Male High Elf Wizard 4 HP: 23 AC: 13. Mage Armor 17

What army, Braggi? That would take months to muster, and I am certain they have something new in the town spying on them. By that time, the cult will have fled. We have a chance to strike decicively and quickly here, Braggi. I would suggest using the the banners as our evidence. Even the glass could be evidence, provided no one touches it. Perhaps someone could even teleport it to a volcano and throw it into the lava.

Fil seems genuinely frustrated at the whole situation. There isn't a good way out.

And what army would do any good in a half-ruined citadel? One that would need scouted by experts, which we are fast becoming, whether we like it or not. An army would be amazing on a field, but chasing small groups like this is made for groups like us.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

Teleport to a volcano because one does not simply walk into Mordor?

Musami assists in the recovery of Fil and Zokama as much as he can. He offers food and water from his own supplies.


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Ah, I get it. You were using my first Spellcraft rolls as Knowledge Arcana rolls instead. I have less skill at that, so all the rolls were incorrect, but good to know what I need for the future. Sorry for getting it wrong. In my past games, I think the DMs shortened the process, and I didn't know it was a shortcut to skip past the auras right to the identification of the actual item. That makes the process much harder than I thought it was. I don't have the spell Identify, but looks like for this game I should get it. :)

Knowledge Geography: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 Iron Torch
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 Iron Torch Incense
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 Skull Orb
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 Dagger

Zokama waits to see if Fil wants to check anything that she failed at identifying. Once they are done, she gathers anything no one wants to carry, and packs it away. She also, unless anyone objects, carefully cleans and then dons the priestess's Mithril Chain Shirt, placing her own with the party items instead.


Male High Elf Wizard 4 HP: 23 AC: 13. Mage Armor 17

what hasn't been identified? Fil will follow those at +14, please feel free, GM to expedite.

Fil will wave Musami's offer of aid off. He is happy to have the offer, but it is time to move.


CG Human Barbarian 5 | Status:
Stats:
AC 18(16) (T 12, FF 15) | CMB +8(+10), CMD 19(21) | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +7(+10), R +3, W +4(+6) | Perc +10, SM +2
HP 55 (70) | Damage 0 | Rage 14/14

"Oh well, you're thinking about formations, battalions and all that. I'm thinking of an army as a multitude of warriors, each with his own specialty." Braggi shrugs. "I guess my notions are quite different than what's to be expected here."


Human Male Cleric 4; HP 39/31; AC 21/ T 10/ FF 20; Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +8; Init +1; Per +4; CMB +5, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft Channel Energy 7/day, DC 14, (2d6 + 4 to undead); Fire Bolt 6/day, 1d6 +2, 30 ft range

Navith listens patiently to the back and forth discussion of armies, scouts and the relative merits thereof. He is slightly confused when Fil mentions evidence.

"Filnefillan - do you mean we return to Hommlet with these blankets as evidence immediately? It seems as if you mean the opposite - as we are the scouts scouting we are duty-bound to see this complex through to its end. So. We find who else scuttles about here, and perhaps, why."


Male High Elf Wizard 4 HP: 23 AC: 13. Mage Armor 17

To Braggi:
Is that not what we are in miniature? I with my magic, you and Musami with your fighting skill, Zokama with her singing and fighting, and Navith to bless and heal, as well as show the cultists righteous fury. A larger force would have difficulty navigating through here, just as we have, and I fear for their minds.

He pauses here, genuinely uncomfortable with with what he is about to say. What I saw with Zokama... Was genuinely horrifying and would shred lesser minds. The forces at work here are greater than we know. I truly believe them to be from the Dhaerow history. And, if that is true, someone is digging up elven history and knowingly using the most evil part, more evil than the DROW, which will destroy the countryside and more if they aren't stopped. I believe it is our responsibility to get that done. Being an elf, it certainly is my responsibility. I came here seeking ways to stop the Dhaerow, not ways to destroy the world.

To Navith:
We should keep them as evidence of the cult. Maybe someone we trust will know more about them. The symbols we have seen are best shown to the Lords once our business here is that concluded.


Filnefillan's Geography: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Filnefillan can determine the red ochre likely comes from the Emridy Meadows dig site. The other grey clay however comes from an area heavily infused with organic matter, rich loam, and ample moisture seeping into the underlying strata. Perhaps somewhere below the moathouse for example.

Black Robes: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Black Blanket: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
One of the Banners: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Mystic Scroll 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Mystic Scroll 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Black Marbles: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Heavy Mace + 1, visually recognizable to a cultist
Tri-bladed Dagger of the Faithful, +2 triple bladed dagger. Sheds Light upon command in a soft purple hue, casts Mark of Justice via it's own cut on undesireable wielders. There is a sentience within this blade.
Demonic Dog Whistle, summons a demon once per week, Summon Monster IV
Black Robes of Comfort, constant Endure Elements on the wearer, visually recognizable to a cultist
Mithral Chain Shirt +1, visually recognizable to a cultist
Black Blanket of the forgotten god, constant Prestidigitation effect (cleaning and polishing) on any item sacred to the forgotten god.
Red Banner, constant Consecreate effect, allows the owner of the banner to cast Detect Good at will. (They other banners seem to be identical of purpose, each dedicated to a forgotten god.)
Black Scroll 1, instructions on how to call forth the Elder Eye from a described dedicated altar. This seems to be created from dark elven skin. Do you wish to learn the scroll's ritual?
Black tube 2, instructions on how to open the black door, a portal to the realm of a forgotten god. Also crafted from dark elven skin. Do you wish to learn this ritual?
Light within the volcanic glass, petrified essence of a forgotten god.
Iron Torch of Revealing, detects and illuminates items sacred to a forgotten god.
Iron Torch Incense, powers and enhances the powers of certain items dedicated to a forgotten god.
Two small black Beads of Force.
Lesser Skull Orb of Calling, casts Whispering Wind once per week

Did I miss anything?


Human Male Cleric 4; HP 39/31; AC 21/ T 10/ FF 20; Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +8; Init +1; Per +4; CMB +5, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft Channel Energy 7/day, DC 14, (2d6 + 4 to undead); Fire Bolt 6/day, 1d6 +2, 30 ft range

Navith nods, and then standing up, calls on Pelor's light.

"Great lord of the sun and sky, cleanse your servants!"

Positive Channel x2: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

The Pelorite frowns, and calls again.

"Skyfather, though we remain far from your eyes, your heart can still reach us..."

Positive Channel x2: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6

[2 uses of Channel remaining]


Human Male Cleric 4; HP 39/31; AC 21/ T 10/ FF 20; Fort +7 Ref +3 Will +8; Init +1; Per +4; CMB +5, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft Channel Energy 7/day, DC 14, (2d6 + 4 to undead); Fire Bolt 6/day, 1d6 +2, 30 ft range

Navith pauses for a moment.

"An idea occurs to me. Let us say I don this raiment and weaponry [here indicates the robes, armor and weapon that are marked "recognisable to a cultist"]. A ruse could be enacted, whereby I am of the cult, even if momentarily to throw off any more cultists within that I and they are one and the same - in the bosom of dark power, and thus distracted, overcome them."

There is no guile on the Pelorite's face, and though it should seem distasteful to him, the only aversion he seems to harbor is that it might not be a good plan.


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Zokama nods her thanks for the healing and then, after hearing Navith's idea, adds

It may be possible for all of us to pass as cultists, at least enough to surprise others we come across, since many of these things are recognizable. If several different people were to don them, it would look, at least at first glance, as though we were part of them. In addition, we have these other non-magical things that may help.

She indicates the following items gathered from the priestess:

--Religious icon shaped like a black triangle set with a purple gemstone shaped like a reptilian eye, on a barbed iron chain.
--Black Satin dress and boots
--Silver and onyx headpiece
--A black scepter, 3' long, capped with a ruby eyed skull inset round the pate with four violet gemstones. The handle is leather wrapped, albeit decayed and worm eaten. It too has traces of grey clay on it.

She also shows them the leather belt with pouches and scabbard.

Even this scabbard might help, as it is designed for the tri-bladed dagger. We can't wield it, but we could wear it.

Just FYI, I have added all of these items to the loot sheet HERE (Also added a link to my character header). I am not sure if I missed any previous batches of loot, so feel free to add anything I missed. (The things we previously sold are on a separate tab.)


Male High Elf Wizard 4 HP: 23 AC: 13. Mage Armor 17

And we have the room of armaments, which we could use to disguise our warriors. It isn't a bad plan at all, Navith. Good call on splitting up the items, Zokama! Fil says, coming out of his stormy mood for but a moment.

Fil wants to keep the rituals safe, but has no desire to learn them.

1,801 to 1,850 of 2,765 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Beyond the Tentacled Eye Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.