Beyond the Tentacled Eye - A Pathfinder Greyhawk Tharizdun Campaign

Game Master GM Darkblade

A View of Hommlet from the Southern Approach
Player's Map of Hommlet Proper
Townsfolk Images
Zert's Map
Menu of the Inn of the Welcome Wench


2,751 to 2,765 of 2,765 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

GM Darkblade:
Given Musami's experiences earlier with those visions and all of the unpleasantness he is distrustful of most things here. I went for the diamond because I felt compelled to do so, but how strong would the pull be to eat this fruit?


Female Human Summoner 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2; Per: +4 | CMB: +5; CMD 17 | Spd: 30 ft | 1st level spell slots: (X)(_)(_)(_)(_) |2nd level spell slots: (X)(X)(_) Eidolon - Naghbakh

Kaaro is staying put, with Naghvakh by her side.


Musami:
Currently voluntary, no compulsion to taste the fruit.


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Zokama walks forward with her weapon drawn to take a closer look at the orb.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

If she made her will save of course.


Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

GM Darkblade:
Musami stares at the fruit. I have seen much that disturbs me in this place. Forgive me if I do not indulge just yet.. He continues to hold the fruit though. What of my companions?


Zokama:
The orb appears to be a dark red apple, luscious, juicy, and ripe. A voice whispers in the back of your mind, Welcome my herald, to the first alcove of my prison. The bar before you is but one of many which must be removed to free me. Seek the quartet of my forgotten moons. Together shall they sunder the walls of my prison. For now, eat of my bounty and be forever blessed. But beware, another seeks to usurp you, one not so pure of heart, clear of mind, nor wholesome in their deeds. Should they supplant your place as herald, know your secret desire to stop what must be may well be ended before it begins...

Musami:
I cannot comment nor reply until the next round.


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

GM:

Mentally, Zokama responds "Not so secret desire if you know of it. How do I know you aren't just tricking me into freeing you?"

Resigned to her fate though, and not seeing any other way to even have a possibility of preventing the doom promised, and worried that one of the shadows will become the herald, which could be way worse, she bites into the apple/orb (if that is possible and doesn't just break her teeth off), eating the whole thing if there isn't some kind of immediately disgusting result or something...


CG Human Barbarian 5 | Status:
Stats:
AC 18(16) (T 12, FF 15) | CMB +8(+10), CMD 19(21) | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +7(+10), R +3, W +4(+6) | Perc +10, SM +2
HP 55 (70) | Damage 0 | Rage 14/14

As long as no one else accompanies him, or they aren't directly attacked, Braggi holds his ground, ready to return any potential threat with all the muscle his capable of.


Braggi, Filnefillan, Kaavo and Naghbakh notice that Zokama and Musami have disappeared from their midst. One moment they were standing beside them, the next they were missing. A strange keening sound begins to emanate from the misty south, the call being taken up by the shadowy forms floating nearby.

Zokama:
As you reach out and take hold of the fruit you suddenly find yourself at the middle most point of a perfectly spherical room of black walls with purple veins. No light is present, but you find that you can still “see” within the darkness here. A rumbling voice echoes about you in low, hollow sounding tones. Ah my herald nothing is hidden from me, for from my prison I may yet see all, hear all, and in the darkness know all. I was feared, I was envied, and I was betrayed. But still I remain, here as I always was, true to my purpose. That which has been made shall be undone. Again I say herald, eat of my bounty and be forever blessed.

Do you still take a bite of the fruit?

Musami:
Worry not for your friends, they too have a part to play in the drama of my release. As my herald announces my way so must my warden care for the avatar of my salvation. My champion will carry forth my banner, while my inquisitor shall shape the conscience of my will. For now, eat of my bounty and be forever blessed.

You may act or question now, including, if you wish, taking a bite of the fruit.


Female Human Summoner 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 19, T: 13, FF: 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2; Per: +4 | CMB: +5; CMD 17 | Spd: 30 ft | 1st level spell slots: (X)(_)(_)(_)(_) |2nd level spell slots: (X)(X)(_) Eidolon - Naghbakh

”What in all the hells just happened to Musami and Zokama?” Kaaro cries to the rest of the group. She steps one step back toward the platform, reflexively acting to escape. She shrugs out of her fear,

”Naghbakh. DO NOT leave my side.”

She speaks arcane esoterica, and a shielding light appears before her.

Casts shield

Sorry to not push things along, but Kaaro is not going anywhere nor doing anything either.

AC: 23/13/21, Saves F+6/R+5/W+6 while adjacent to Naghbakh (shield bonus from shield ally ability doesn’t stack with shield spell)


Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

GM Darkblade:
I don't even know who you are. I have encountered many things in this place that I would rather not meet again. While you are not filling my mouth with mud, I know not what this fruit is that may fill more than my stomach.


Musami:
The voice continues about you, at the same tone and timbre. This fruit is but a symbol of my power, the grace and might of my presence. It is but a sacrament in partnership between me and thee, to grant you a boon when the time should come that you must battle those who wrongly work against my essence and subvert my purpose to their own malevolent gains. It can no more harm you than does my voice, but it can surely balm your woes in times of turmoil and strife, when facing my enemies, and those whom you have thus far claimed as your own.

A sigh seems to echo all around your small void, The choice of course, now and in the future, is yours.


Musami Forgeborn Male Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) (5) HP 54/54 | AC:24 | T:12 | FF:23 CMB: +9 (+2 Sunder, Trip, Bullrush, Overrun)| CMD:21 (25 Vs Bullrush & Trip) | Fort:+7 | Ref:+2 | Will:+2 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities, +1 vs fear) | Init:+1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20') | Speed 20ft | Active Condition: -24NL Damage, Shaken

GM Darkblade:
I do not think i will eat this now. Your promise of blessings is at this point unappealing. Perhaps later. [/b] Musami pockets the fruit and looks around himself searching for an exit or similar


Loot Sheet Female Human (Flan) Detective Bard 5 | HP 28/28 | CMB +6 / CMD +18 | AC 17 / T 12 / FF 15 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Bardic Performances 15/15 | Action Points 3/3 | Perception +12/+14 to detect traps | Active Effects: Ioun Torch

GM:

Ugh. Why do I have to make these creepy decisions over and over again? I guess no, this time I won't eat.

Seriously, creepy voice guy, I was about to do what you wanted and now you teleport me to someplace even more creepy just to ask again? Why don't you just tell me exactly what is going to happen to me if I eat this. Also, you want to destroy everything? Why? And why would I ever want to be a part of that? You want me to beat up some bad guys, good. I'll do it. You want me to join your creepy, evil cause? Forget it.


CG Human Barbarian 5 | Status:
Stats:
AC 18(16) (T 12, FF 15) | CMB +8(+10), CMD 19(21) | Init +1 | Speed 30ft | F +7(+10), R +3, W +4(+6) | Perc +10, SM +2
HP 55 (70) | Damage 0 | Rage 14/14

"What the... Where's the rest of the crew?" Braggi asks to no one in particular. He looks around, nervously, and begins to carefully follow the shadows as they head south towards the strange sound. "Yes, I know it's a bad idea..."

2,751 to 2,765 of 2,765 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Beyond the Tentacled Eye Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.