Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


2,701 to 2,750 of 14,076 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The bard gives the man an affirmative gesture. "How much is a room for the night and dinner?" She glances over the crowd with bright emerald eyes, spying the captain and Henk. "Oh, there's the captain and the quartermaster. Excellent dinner company. Let's eat first- my stomach feels like it's about to hollow out."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Astrianna is once again delighted. "That sounds most excellent, lead the way sir!" She turns to her companions. "The seared jawfish sounds incredible, I simply must try it."

Will wait for an appropriate time to respond about Thalios' message

David nods at the suggestion.

"I'm game; that sounds delicious," he says easily, his matter completely consistent with a man who isn't troubled by any potential threats or concerns....


Evil GM

"the finest suite is available for 32 gold a night, I have two smaller suites for 25 gold each, single standard room for 20 gold and double rooms for 25 gold. Breakfast and 4;00pm tea is included with the room but other meals and drinks are separate." The friendly but businesslike man replies.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks over at Embri. "Want to take a double room for the night?"


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Yes, I think that would be a good idea." Never can be too safe in a new port, a trusted roommate is a good thing to have.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna puts down her half for the double room- 12 gold and 5 silver. A little too rich to stay here every night. We will have to see what the rates are for The Green Dragon tomorrow.

"Are you going to the room first Embri? If so give it a good look-over for me, I'm going to see if the Captain would enjoy our company." After they receive their room keys she will pocket her key and walk over to the captain's table, smiling at the two, giving a sweeping curtsey meant to accentuate her new clothes. "Good evening Captain Longplank, Henk. Would you care for the company of myself, Embrianna, Hawkins, Adriel, and Daruis? We just checked in and are about to have dinner."


Evil GM

A porter shows Bri to the her room, while Astri visits. The Captain smiles and motions for anohter table to be moved over, you notice they are already eating their main course but they have few bottles of wine on the table.

How to the others want their rooms?


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:
How to the others want their rooms?

To be honest; I assumed we'd all share one room. It's cheaper and safer, especially considering the fact that someone has a hit out on Darius. At the least David will bunk with Darius to make sure no one comes in to slit his throat while he's sleeping.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna takes a seat at the new table, and orders her meal with a bottle of good wine to share with the group. The bard slings her haversack beneath the table. This place was full of those that clawed their way to the top, not born into it, and she is doubtful anyone would care for her belongings to be stored in such a fashion.

"We successfully delivered the package to Hatchet's widow, and she's in good hands, cap'n. Have to say the outskirts are a bit rough, it's fortunate we went as a group."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

I figured we would go with girls and guys each their own room, but right next door to another. Adjoining rooms would be nice too.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"I would like a single, preferably one next to my companions please." Sath says as she checks in- after paying she takes her pack up to her room and just before storing it she prays to the spirits of fire to protect the pack from anyone else opening it.

Fire Trap- 1d4+5 damage if anyone but her opens it.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Returning from her room, Sath makes her way over to the moved together tables- "Gentleman, it is nice to see you again- I hope all went well getting the Mother's Blessing squared away?"


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel agrees to split a room with the other men. And happily drops his gear off there. He returns, still looking sharp in his parade armor and scimitar and kukri still on his belt, his wand in his wrist sheath. All his other weapons were with his pack.

Captain. Henk, I believe we had an appointment with a fine bottle did we not?
He hails a waiter and asks for anything two bottles, an aged dwarven mead and a flowery but potent elven wine.
I could do with the contrasting tastes. And combining the two in any shared amount will knock you on your ass


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

After reserving the suite, Darius says, "I will see my own bag upstairs. Also, please have a bottle of your finest wine delivered and served to the guests of that table there," pointing out their seats.

He then deposits his things in the master bedroom of the suite, then makes his way back to the dining area and over to the table, saying, [b]"Captain, Henk, pleasure to see you! I'd like to thank you again for the opportunity you have afforded us," he says as he sits beside Embrianna and Hawk, slipping his arm around Embrianna's shoulder as he does so.
_________
If the men are splitting the Suite three ways, it'll be 10 gp each, Darius will chip the extra two in, though he calls dibs on the master! Lol


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

WHOA! Slow down there fella! That COULD be the woman who could help me find out what REAL love is!

Adriel leans back in his chair and pours his mead and wine in a 50/50 split in a few glasses. Blasphemous I know, but my old master showed me this. The combination improves the taste of the mead, but doesn't lose the bite. You drink it like a scotch. Full gulps but spread them out or you'll pass out

I have never drank but my friends swear that 1/2 Guinness and 1/2 Cider is really potent


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Just playin up the higher flirting roll I made the other day. Lol. Also, I've been TERRIBLE at my ending brackets tonight. Putting wrong ones or outright forgetting them.


Evil GM

One thing you notice is the standard room are on one side of the inn while the suites are on another. The owner frowns at the though of three men sharing one room, The Admirals Suite only has one bed." that is the best suite in the house, there is 1 junior suite that has 2 beds. "While the Rear Commander Suite does have two beds. We don't offer cots at this establishment." He was with a bit of an attitude.

Rooms at the Inn

*I put Bri and Sath in rooms on the right side of the map that are available. I put Darius in the massive room on the left side of the map to show you the Admiral's Suite...and I put Dirk and Adriel on the left hand side to show you the two bed rear commander suite rooms that are available. The guys need to tell me which one they want.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

At the Check In:
Darius smirks at Adriel and Hawk while at the check-in table. "Well, sorry fellas, looks like you gotta figure somethin' else out."

At the Dinner Table:
Darius signals the wait staff and says, "I'll have the seared jawfish. Thanks."
__________
I am figuring we haven't had the chance to talk privately at this point, so Darius' plans for sleeping arrangements have not changed. He will regret the solitude as soon as he finds out, but will just have to deal with it.


Evil GM

Close up of Darius' massive Admiral's Suite

There is a large sitting area that you all can comfortably gather int o chat.


Evil GM

Here is a map with everyone around the Captain's table socializing.

Social Dinner Updated Map

The food is terrific and the wine flows freely (15 gold for meal and drink). The oaky undertones of the white wine is paired wonderfully with the blackened sear on the jawfish. After dinner there a vintage port that is opened and enjoyed.

Throughout the dinner the talk is easy, very little is mentioned about the crossing other than the ship will take 2-3 weeks for repair and that a second longboat has been commissioned.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:
"Well, sorry fellas, looks like you gotta figure somethin' else out."

David turns to Darius.

"It's no worries; I'll crash on your floor," he says with a wide smile.

In a quiet tone he speaks softly to Darius; keeping his voice low and for Darius's ears alone:

"Don't be ridiculous - you have a price on your head. You aren't going to be sleeping alone," he says with a flat voice.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Darius approves of his seat. :)


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

"A what? What for? How do I alrea....is this about the damn dock scene again?"


M Gnome Expert/bard

The talk turns to the fights at the Broken Skull, the enthusiasm seems to be the highlight within the establishment. Apparently the big named house favorites are fighting this evening. the Captain goes on to tell you a little bit about the fights:

"Rule One: Do not eat the scoop of mystery meat." This brings about a hardy laugh by his guests.

"Rule Two: The Dragoon never, EVER, go inside."

"Rule Three: Gambling is "suppose" he does a finger quote in the air, "to be illegal, by order of Commandant Boneduece. That simply means bet if you can but don't flaunt it outside."

"Now here are the important things to remember. The fight rules are simple: one on one, no weapons or armor of any sort and no spellcasting.
Praying (divine spellcasting) is fine as long as it has no discernable effect on the opponent. Hand to hand pounding."
He pauses, "They are serious about that spellcasting rule, the feral crowd usually beats to death anyone caught breaking the rules. That doesn't mean they don't try, it's just don't get caught." He sips more port. "The other fighters, who do not appreciate dirty tricks, pile on."

"Any newcomer, has to fight a couple bouts to prove themselves before they can start working their way up the current favorites. Simply you can't fight for the 'Belt of Skulls' without proving yourself."

"Money's good the better you fight. Henk here has fought two preliminaries this afternoon already and is set to fight in a couple hours."

"Anyone making a challenge needs to do so an hour before hand, at least, the pay for the ham and eggers can be from 10 to 20 gold, if you keep it entertaining the house gives bonuses. if you best your opponent within 3 rounds the house pays a 50% bonus, if you entertain for the crowd they toss money but it needs to be awe inspiring."

He goes on to tell you, "The prize for beating the local favorites range from 50 to 2000 gold."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

No Spellcasting. Well, I never said I fought fair. I don't want to fight fair. That can get you killed. No damn different to prayers in my opinion. You either cast it yourself or beg a god to do it for you. I'll be keen to have a look though. I might have a trick or two that would still work in such an areana

The normally carefree Magus, looks thoughful for a few moments...


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri raises an eyebrow at Darius's arm across her shoulders, but makes no attempt to move it for the moment. Well, men do enjoy competition...

Bri listens while they discuss the fighting and has a thought. "Question about rule two. Since Dragoon never go inside, does that mean other illegal things may occur? Like assassinations or beating up someone who may appear to have to favor of the Dragoons?"


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri kicks Adriel under the table. "Forget it. None of you guys are fighting tonight. If we go, it is for betting and entertainment only."


M Gnome Expert/bard

There can be brawls in the Broken Skull but they tend to be related to cheating, and spellcasting, patrons don't like to be cheated out of their coin. They can lose it fair and square but not cheated. 'I'm sure there are 'other' illegal things that happen in the tavern, but I steer clear."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Amazing map Baldwin! I love it! Questions: Who's the woman next to Adriel? Is that his date? Is that Scurvy Rita next to Embri?

I was also assuming we had not gotten a private chance to talk about the hit, Astrianna certainly doesn't know due to her socializing.

The bard looks at Adriel like he's crazy when he starts mixing mead and wine. "I'll just stick to my wine, thanks." She says while pouring herself a glass. She engages in small talk with eagerness and the more wine she gets in her it seems like the more she talks. Her delicious meal is rapidly destroyed, the bard biting and chewing inbetween other people talking in the conversation. It seems she is constantly refilling her wine glass as well.

After the second glass of wine the jokes start- she's quite tipsy.

Astrianna stands up, steadying herself on the table. Throughout the the telling she acts out the parts of the individual characters with surprising enthusiasm. "I 'eard this one a long time ago, it's still funny though. A king was preparing to ride off on a quest. Before he leaves, he locks up the queen with a chastity belt and calls in his most trusted knight and hands him the key. "Sir Percival, here is the key to my queen's honor. Should I fall in battle, it is to you to release her from her belt so she might marry again." He then leaves on his journey. At the top of a hill, he turns back for one last look at his castle and is surprised to see Sir Percival riding breakneck in pursuit. "My lord, my lord....wait! You've given me the wrong key!" The bard laughs aloud, slamming her fist on the table and nearly doubling over.

Perform:Comedy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

When the Captain begins discussing the Broken Skull tavern she's into her fourth glass of wine and clearly drunk. The half-elf waves a dismissive hand. "Pah, rulesh. We all know eshtablishments like that break 'em all the time, the people who own the place break 'em all the time, I doubt they do much other than encourage cheating." She laughs feeling Embri kick Adriel under the table. "Yeah you're no fistdancer, elf! Plush dher not gonna kill ya 'less you cheat not fighting to the death or anyfing." She is clearly excited by the prospects of the fights. "I'm bettin' all my money on Henk who'sh with me?!" She says raising her glass.


Evil GM

Scurvy and he would ahve introduced her has his companion, Ms. Sophia Velykin.

Darius, Adriel, and Dirk would have had a moment to speak of the hit in Darius' suite. Dirk told him he can't sleep alone and Adriel would have been there to really fill in the gaps that heard form Thalios.


Evil GM

The room is quite crowded, the patrons aren't exactly use to people standing on the table but joke was received well and there are a few people who clap and laugh. The owner frowns at the bard, clearly not pleased that she stood on his table like it's a common tavern.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

She didn't stand on the table- she was putting a hand on the table to make sure she didn't fall over, and was only telling it to the present company, but I wasn't really clear and because she's drunk I think that makes it funnier.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Amazing map Baldwin! I love it! Questions: Who's the woman next to Adriel? Is that his date?

[ooc]Nope. He laid and left! But if she shows up tonight he is not going to turn her down. I told you he's an ass.


Evil GM

The woman next to the capt longplank is his companion.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

"I can take a hit or two," the quartermaster proudly announces, "but wouldn't last two rounds with either of the top candidates." You notice he is drinking water. "But still the coins good, and there is nothing like the crowd cheering it's like lightning." He flexes his square jaw a bit and rubs it with his hand. "I'm fighting Dugan...good fighter, skilled, and local favorite. I wouldn't put "all" your coin on my Atri."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The half-elf seems to have some of her enthusiasm deflated. "He'sh that good is 'e?" She says with wonder. "All right Henk I'll only bet 'alf my coin, jus to be shafe. I'll be cheerin' you on of course."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

I knew the Captain was a ladies man, I fully expected him to have a date here. :)

Bri laughs at Astri's joke and continues drinking just a light fruit based wine. She will ask a waiter about what is available for dinner.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:
Baldwin wrote:
The chef's special is fine shark fin soup with leek and potatoes, and he has seared jawfish stuffed with crab, and roasted carrots."

Astri had the jawfish, sounds delicious!


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Opps, thought i missed the specials

Bri asked for seared jawfish.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Enjoying her seared jawfish and shark fin soup, Sath considers the rules of the arena... "So prayers of enhanced strength or stone-shattering fists are fine... as long as you don't get caught?" She asks, with a mischievious twinkle in her eye.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:
"A what? What for? How do I alrea....is this about the damn dock scene again?"

David looks at Darius.

"Yes - yes it is," he says to him.

He thinks a moment.

"You know - I think you said that the whole reason you got in that little scrape was to prove to the authorities that you were a stand-up guy, right?"

"If that's true, why not go to the authorities and maybe see how that plan is working out? I mean; your action pissed off a lot of people and got a bounty slapped on you, true... But maybe it did make the authorities think that you're one of them? Hell, I don't know..."

"My point is - if that was the idea, then why not follow up on it; see how you did?"

"That's what I tried doing with the folk regarding the runner you tried to stop earlier," he says, intentionally not mentioning names, just in case "I mean, I asked around to see how my efforts and work turned out... You know; if what I did made a difference and maybe made a new friend; it wasn't cheap what I offered, and it was risky to try it, but I did both and I was curious to know how that turned out."

He shakes his head.

"Of course, I have no actual idea how successful my efforts were, yet; but I figured it was worth a try to ask around," he adds.

"Now some people just want to sit around and sip sherry and maybe sample different types of good food - well I say no worries on that count."

"But if you're interested in something else, we can go out now and try to track down someone to see how you did. Hell, I'll go with you myself, if you'd like."

"Then, after that, maybe we can try to go shopping for some new gear other than clothes? I'd like some better arms than the stuff I got - and having a few trinkets to give me a hand doesn't seem too bad, either."

"After we square that we can head back to the tavern and share what we found with the others."

"What do you say?" he asks.

David will try to keep things quiet, but he's looking to get things done. Better gear for a start; and given that they're trying to make new "Friends" he's on board for that, too.

So far they traveled with a priest and helped a guy getting beaten by some thugs; no profit in that at all, but maybe reputation? But if so - how's it going? David would like to know - and if the others have a plan for getting more friends/allies, he's on board with that plan, too.


M Gnome Expert/bard

"Praying is fine as long as it has no discernable effect on the opponent. I will warn you, they take it seriously the last guy caught cheating is still hanging on the wall." He finishes his port, "If you like we can walk together to the contest."


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Gnome:
"Excellent meal, lively sport, and good company- looks to be a first-rate evening. I shall join you for the walk Captain.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Hawkins:
Darius thought about Hawk's words, but ultimately, he decided against it. "Whoever might be trying it, they are unlikely to do so in a packed business. Besides," he spies the seat between the ladies, "I could think of worse places to die."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

David looks at Darius with surprise.

"Well first - there's always poison."

"And second..." he shakes his head.

"You know... no worries, it doesn't matter," he says after a moment.

He glances around the bar.

"As it stands, I'm still looking to do some shopping for arms and maybe armor - and I'm interested in finding out who in this berg may be a good friend to us; either today or in the future."

"Meantime, you did some stuff that pissed some people off earlier, but who knows? What you did may have made some friends around here, too... I just figured you'd want to see how that turned out is all; and I figured I'd come with you to do it if you're looking for backup."

He leans back against the chair.

"But it's all good..." he says and gives Darius a friendly smile.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna pumps her fist in the air. "Yes! Let'sh all go together. Like one big family, it'sh going to be great. Gotta get changed these clothes are too dandy not proper for watchin prize fights." The bard gets up and nearly stumbles, but catches herself on a chair. She mutters a string of curses under her breath. "Damn elf heritage can't hold my liquor for s+&%. Adriel thish ish your fault...."

She steadies herself and begins to make for their room, but quickly returns. "I don't know what room I'm staying in...Embri where's our room?"


Evil GM

David you mentioned a couple times to various member of your group now about walking and investigating the port, if you you want to do that tell me, I'll take you off on a side scenario.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
Astrianna pumps her fist in the air. "Yes! Let'sh all go together. Like one big family, it'sh going to be great. Gotta get changed these clothes are too dandy not proper for watchin prize fights." The bard gets up and nearly stumbles, but catches herself on a chair.

David's eyes wander over Astrianna as she sways and weaves, though he tries not to stare.

Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
She steadies herself and begins to make for their room, but quickly returns. "I don't know what room I'm staying in...Embri where's our room?"

He notices that Darius and Embrianna seemed to be engaged with friendly interaction at this time.

He looks up at Astrianna.

"If you want, I can give you a hand to your room," he says to her.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath heads upstairs after finishing her meal and making plans to meet Captain Longplank outside, changes into her less formal travelling outfit and slides her dagger into her pocketed scarf. She wears her scimitar at her waist and makes sure to strap on her Darkleaf lamellar armor. at her belt she wears a coin pouch with 20 GP in mixed coinage in it while she has her REAL coin pouch secreted under her armor and shirt, on a neck thong.

Sleight of Hand for hidden dagger: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 4 = 19


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks at Hawkins strangely. "You're not shtaying in our room... how do you know where it is? Alsho." She points at him. "You owe me a drink. Not now... head's swimming."

2,701 to 2,750 of 14,076 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.