Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,401 to 1,450 of 1,573 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

Round 2

Having survived the ambush without being bitten Frank finishes off the lion Joe left barley standing.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 + (2) = 13

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

"Anyone see an entrance going bellow the rubble?"


Combat Over!

Joe and Frank finish off the last lion. It gurgles on its own blood as it writhes in pain in its death dance.

There is two stone slabs that look like they could go to a cellar in the alley. One of them is open. Looking down the stone stairs you see lots of darkness.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She waits to see if another salvo is needed, upon seeing it fall before them she stows the rifle. Walking forward she looks down at the creature's corpses. She takes her finger and picks up the blood marking her arm again. Then offering, "If the blood works to grant us sanctuary of sorts from the beasts, then we can basically sneak attack them and overwhelm those individual lions that we find."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

"Sounds like a plan", Joe agrees, looking down the stone stairs. "Anybody got a torch? I used my last one a week ago."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She casts light upon Joe's shield and inscribes the circle with the cross crossing over it on his shield.

She then casts light upon her lightsaber and anyone else that wants it, she points out, "Where do you want the light spell and I can produce it for you." She also casts guidance on each of you as he casts light.


With the light upon his shield it is as if he had a torch. It gives off enough light that those behind won't stumble into each other but that is about it. Ahead the paladin has plenty of light to show him the rubble, sand and foundations of the decrepit building. After 40 feet down you hear a rumble in the distance, not enough to disturb much but it was something big and not near your building. If you have light cast upon you, you can easily see the rubble and avoid falling down. The cellar does open up so I am going to assume Joe and Frank are in front with Jellena behind them. Then the next row is Artemis, Delman, and Ryada.

Up stand a few humanoid figures in the distance about 80 feet away. You hear moaning... and some sharp hissing.

K Nature DC 10:
You think you hear the hissing of at least one snake.

If the K Nature DC 10 is successful, then Perception DC 15:
You know you hear the hissing of three snakes.

K Religion DC 10:
You think you hear the moaning of undead.

If the K Religion DC 10 is successful, then Perception DC 15:
You know you hear the moaning of at least 5 zombies.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7
Jellena Darkling wrote:

She casts light upon Joe's shield and inscribes the circle with the cross crossing over it on his shield.

She then casts light upon her lightsaber and anyone else that wants it, she points out, "Where do you want the light spell and I can produce it for you." She also casts guidance on each of you as he casts light.

Joe smiles as his heavy wooden shield burns brightly. "I think this will be fine. Thanks Jellena."

Paladin and warlord take point, observing the way down with Joe's lighted shield.
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 :(
Joe sees some moaning humanoids and the sounds of hissing about 80 ft. in front of him.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

k religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

"It could be anything but I believe some undead are ahead. Be ready, Frank if you would do the honors!" she says casually and turns on her lightsaber.

Silver Crusade

The sword first thinks a thought to Joe, 'Say I have the POWER!'

The sword announces, "Undead scourge, we are here to destroy you!"


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

She looks up and announces, "there are snakes ahead too, be wary!" She then charges up collecting electrical energies to her palms.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7
Excalibur bane of Undead wrote:
The sword first thinks a thought to Joe, 'Say I have the POWER!'

"Uh..I have The Power!!" A surprised paladin blurts out at the undead basement occupants.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would make sure his rifle is loaded as he sticks to the back of the party, "Got it... hopefully they aren't venomous..."

Silver Crusade

Then the blade begins to hum and glow.

Init: 1d20 ⇒ 7 Joe
Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Frank
Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Artemis
Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Jellena
Init: 1d20 ⇒ 10 Sword
Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Ryada
Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Delman
Init: 1d20 ⇒ 18 zombies
Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 snakes

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

Frank accepts the light on his armor and draws the sign in blood again before moving down into the darkness.

K. Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

K. Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Snakes and undead. Can't tell how many. Follow me."

+2 morale bonus to att/dmg for everyone forEncouraging Roar: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6rounds.

Tidal Blade: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 34
Tidal Blade Confirmation: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 32

Damage: 2d6 + 14 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 14 + 4 + (4) = 29 To two of the zombies.

Frank moves forward drawing his blade. A wave of energy follows the blade as it cuts through two of the undead taking their heads off clean.

Remember you all have +2 to attack and damge


Round 1:

21 Frank
19 snakes
18 zombies

18 Jellena
10 Sword

7 Artemis
7 Joe
6 Ryada
3 Delman

[zombie attacks on Frank
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
zombie tongue: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
zombie tongue: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14 damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
zombie tongue: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Frank takes out two of the zombies in a quick stroke as the others surround him, the snakes circle but do not come close enough to strike yet. Three zombies are around Frank now. One directly in front of him and two on either side. As three small snakes stay just out of reach behind the zombies. The zombies are very quick and flail upon Frank, he is able to dodge most of the attacks and the few that do touch are deflected. They have long barbed tongues that strike out as well, luckily none damage Frank.

Silver Crusade

Round 1
The sword glows a bit more before bursting, light emits from the sword then fades quickly. The three undead are covered in a sort of white dust or more accurately light dust.

+1 to hit the undead now.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Round 1
She charges forward after Frank, sidling up behind the zombie on his left thus flanking it. Aiming at the lit zombie makes slicing it easier.

The lightsaber comes down and cuts rotten flesh... dropping another zombie to the ground to rest again. She states, "With the Mistress rest again."

lightsaber: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 21 damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 6) + 2 = 14


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Pre Rounds

Just before stepping down she casts Abundant Ammunition upon Artemis's gun.

Round 1

Ryada stays in the line up with Delman and Artemis, she charges up and releases an electrical surge towards the zombie on the right. She smiles as the blast explodes its head, even though the arms still flail.

electrical blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 27 E damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
electrical blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 16 E damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 1

Moves forward to be within 30 feet of the targets. Sticking to the wall he releases a holy golden blast at the zombie on the right. It hits but the damage can't be seen with the explosion of grey matter created by Ryada.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 14 damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

With the zombies removed his teammates around him, Joe could swear he heard the audible sigh of disappointment from the magical sword. Nevertheless, there are still enemies about. The paladin advances toward the nearest hissing sound and attacks one of the snakes.
Excalibur (with Encouraging Roar): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 14 Not sure if that hits or not, so I'll post damage anyway.
Dmg. assuming the snake isn't evil: 1d8 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 = 17


There is one more zombie directly in front of Frank and two snakes adjacent to it. The third snake is just off to the right. There was 5 zombies. The snakes are evil. Joe just misses the small snake as it recoils and hisses at him, the beady red eyes show off its fiendish origin.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

Drat! I miscounted! Oh well, someone had to address the snake problem eventually.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Round 1

Alchemist Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + (3) + 4 + 2 = 12

Artemis would quickly aim towards the snake just off to the right of the group, believing that the zombie threat is currently being dealt with by the frontline.


Artemis misses as well.

Round 2

The snakes lunge in as the zombie continues to flail.


Round 2:

zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
zombie tongue: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

3d20 ⇒ (12, 4, 4) = 20

The snakes lunge forward and bite at Joe and Frank. Luckily they bite armor or miss.
Everyone may go now... assume Frank misses his attack.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Round 2
She moves carefully taking only a few steps and lines up a flank behind one of the snakes... she curses as the snake evades her strike.

lightsaber: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 12damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 6) + 2 = 10

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 2

Moves forward to be within 30 feet of the targets. Continuing to stick to the wall he releases another holy golden blast at the snake on the right. It hits and the damage is obvious with the bloody wound left behind.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 16damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 2

Ryada stays in the line with Artemis, she charges up and releases an electrical surge towards the snake on the right. She frowns as the blast hits the ground.

electrical blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 10 E damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Silver Crusade

'Destroy the undead first,' comes from the sword, though this time perhaps only Joe hears it. He only hears it.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

Alright, the paladin responds mentally to Excalibur. Joe steps forward to destroy a zombie harassing the warlord.
Excalibur: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 Ooo! Just out of crit range!
Dmg.: 1d8 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 8 + (4, 4) = 17

Brandon takes flight off Joe's shoulder and blasts the remaining undead with a fiery breath.
Dmg.: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Breath weapon usable in 1 round.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Round 2

Alchemist Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + (3) + 4 + 2 = 18

Artemis would quickly reload before aiming towards the snake on the right again, "Come on..."


Round 3

With the zombie dealt with the three snakes are the only apparent threat. Only one snake succeeds this turn biting deep into Frank's leg.

3d20 ⇒ (17, 11, 13) = 41
damsge: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 and Fort DC 11 or 1d2 con damage

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

Sorry guys there was no update for a couple days and I was traveling Friday-Last night for a weekend out of town.

Round 2
Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30
Attack confirmation: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30

Damage: 2d6 + 14 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 5) + 14 + 4 + (2) = 26

Frank is able to dodge the attacks and deliver a critical blow back to the enemies.

Round 3
If snake is still alive and hits Frank will attempt to avoid the attack.

Flowing Creek Perform Dance: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24 VS the attack roll to make the attack miss and gain a 5' step.

Attack if needed: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 = 16
Damage if hit: 1d6 + 7 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 + (4) = 14

we still in combat?

He smiles at the group.


Round 3

Frank is able to pull out a trump card and dodge the snake's attack. He kills one last round so only two snakes left...


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

Round 3
Joe stabs downward at one of the remaining snakes with his magical sword.
Excalibur: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 Again! Just out of crit range!
Dmg.: 1d8 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 8 + (5, 5) = 25


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Round 3

Alchemist Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14 Rip
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + (6) + 4 + 2 = 17

Artemis watches Joe swing downward at one of the snakes, humming a small little tune as he aims and fires his gun at the remaining snake.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 3

Ryada stays in the line with Artemis, she charges up and releases an electrical surge towards the last snake. She frowns as the blast hits the ground.

electrical blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 9 E damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 3

He moves forward to be within 30 feet of the target. Continuing to stick to the wall he releases another holy golden blast at the snake. It misses.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 15damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Round 3
She moves carefully taking only a few steps and lines up a flank behind the last snake... she rejoices as the snake loses its head. She picks it up and asks sarcastically, "Dinner?"

lightsaber: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 23
damage with sneak attack: 2d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 + (1) = 10


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

"Eh, only if the only guy we know that has Knowledge (nature) says it safe", recoils Joe, looking to the warlord.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She quickly responds to Joe, "Nope, no we are not desperate enough to eat fiendish meat. Undead flesh is worse but not by much."

k nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Looking around it looks like the lions have used the cellar to sleep before. There are nests and areas dug out a bit to be a bed. There are lots of chunks of thin metal around though besides that nothing much of worth.

Brandon does not detect evil any more.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

"Oh!" Joe said sheepishly. "For some stupid reason, I thought Frank was our only nature expert. Sorry, Ryada."
Eager to change the subject, the paladin asks his celestial familiar, "Uhhh..Brandon! Any more evil pings on your radar?"
The crow shakes his head 'no'.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

"I mean I don't know if the creature being fiendish and tainted with evil does anything to the meat, but unless we start looking like giant drumsticks like the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons to each other we can go without eating it.

So this just seems to be a den. We have a few minutes everyone spread out and search make sure there are no secret doors or anything. Then we can move on.

Taking 20 to search giving Frank a 25 on perception.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

The paladin examines the chucks of thin metal, trying to guess what they were.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would walk over towards the chucks of thin metal as well, confused as why they would be down here.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


The pieces of metal are almost like sheet metal from Earth. In strips about 2 feet long and 8 inches wide. They curve in shape more than anything else.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +0 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None. Perc: +7, SM: +8, Diplo +8, Heal + 7

Joe kneels down, sticking Excalibur in the soil next to him, as he examines the metal strips closely.
"You know? They almost look like those peel-back can lids. The ones from cans of sardines, but nicer."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

Is the metal anything special? Is it steal? Aluminum?

"Not sure what these strips are doing here, but we need to get that rift shut."


It is a strange metal, though it seems flexible like aluminum and yet strong and heat resistant like steel.

I am waiting on you to collect or leave the cellar.

The Ryada, Jellena, and Delman keep a look out for any threats while the rest of you search.

1,401 to 1,450 of 1,573 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.