Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Akata

Odraude's page

Goblin Squad Member. Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber. Pathfinder Society Member. 6,133 posts. No reviews. 1 list. 1 wishlist. 2 Pathfinder Society characters.


RSS

1 to 50 of 6,133 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Switching to the Ultimate Campaign version really fixes many of the issues of easiness from the Kingmaker version. Though it also sounds like time is of an issue, which is very understandable. While fun, kingdom building is time consuming.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Deadmanwalking wrote:

@Orfamay Quest:

You're absolutely right...in a hereditary monarchy. Which Golarion doesn't actually have a lot of. And the rulers of which average significantly lower level.

In a non-hereditary setup, the leader has to have done something to earn people's loyalty, even if that's just won an election. And, frankly, high level characters are just inherently vastly better at that most of the time.

That depends. A higher level character that hasn't put any points into Charisma or Charisma-based skills won't really be all that great at diplomatic abilities. And in a world steeped with magic, people would be VERY watchful over using magic to gain the upper hand in diplomatic abilities. So I could see a higher level character deferring to a lower level character because that lower level NPC has ranks in Diplomacy and Skill Focus.

It's a lot like why Superman, despite being able to break and bend the president, doesn't do such a thing.

That said, I generally agree that the leader should be a high level, or should have some form protection that is high level. Like a council of high level warriors that protect the young emperor until he comes of age.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Set wrote:

The article does mention drilling below the salt to reach the water (that contains the lithium) underneath it, so yeah, sinkholes for sure. Perhaps even some sort of saltwater-adapted purple worm / death worm type critter that weakens the salt in an area and devours any critters that walk over it by erupting up through the salt and dragging them down.

Salt-storms, like dust storms blowing across the flat area carrying stinging crystals of salt, could also be a thing.

And, fantasy-ing it up even further, some sort of energy-absorbing crystals might exist (based on a fantasy version of the lithium), storing energy from lightning strikes and discharging it on metal-clad individuals who come close (or organic creatures who touch them). They might exist in spires, like the 'salt volcanoes' in some areas, or as crystals scattered in an area like caltrops, that discharge 1d6 electricity into those damaged.

That sounds awesome. Definitely will be using this as part of my adventure. Looking to run a campaign that goes from a large, Amazon-like rainforest, goes into a large Andes-like mountain range, then into an Altiplano-like area, finally into the salt flats to find a lost civilization and their dark secret.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Sinkholes are good. Also looks like dust storms are a big deal down there. Of course there is altitude sickness and cold weather (in the winter). Geysers are there, so that's a thing.

For magic, I can see salt elementals that oxidize metals, along with the giant idea. And given the liquid that appears beneath the salt, it could be an actual primordial ooze that can give life (or maybe mutated life) or have healing properties.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Mark Seifter wrote:
Cthulhudrew wrote:
Melkiador wrote:
Wow. No playtesting sounds really dangerous. That book is likely to end up with so much errata and imbalance.
Just because they aren't having an open playtest for Paizo customers doesn't mean it isn't being/hasn't been playtested.
In fact, these alternate base classes have the most extensive open playtest of all--years of public play!

Good to hear. As long as you guys tighten your editing, it sounds like it'll be fun.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Hell's Rebels aren't demons. They are devils. Also while this is taking place in Cheliax, it won't really be a devil AP so much as a rebelling AP with some devils in it. Probably.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Those sounds really cool and I definitely will be using them. However, I suppose what I'm looking for are more natural obstacles that you'd deal with in those salt deserts. Kind of like the journey through the Arctic in Jade Regent.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I like the swashbuckler but Charmed Life really should have been like the Paladin's ability. But playing the new swashbuckler, and I like it. Mobility seems less "move and attack " and more positioning with dodge.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Pan wrote:
Odraude wrote:

To be fair, the OP doesn't actually say it's bad. In fact, he does say that this is great for other people. What he wants is a separate ruleset for Pathfinder that is simplified.

Other people in this thread, however, have said that.

Luckily, he will get his wish (somewhat) with Pathfinder Unchained, which will have modular add ons that simplify things such as crafting, action economy, and monster creation.

Im not sure why people keep saying PF uncahined is going to be a simplified version of PF. I dont get that at all from what I have read about it. Can someone tell me how exactly PF uncahined is going to provide a separate and simplified versin of PF?

In the product description it mentions a simplified action econom, monster creation, and crafting.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I haven't heard about it before sadly. I'll see what I can find.

Side note: How would someone make an adventure in Salar de Uyuni? I have this idea of players adventuring through that to the Andes to find a secret item hidden in there, but I know little about the dangers of salt flats (aside from what I saw from the Top Gear episode in Botswana).


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

To be fair, the OP doesn't actually say it's bad. In fact, he does say that this is great for other people. What he wants is a separate ruleset for Pathfinder that is simplified.

Other people in this thread, however, have said that.

Luckily, he will get his wish (somewhat) with Pathfinder Unchained, which will have modular add ons that simplify things such as crafting, action economy, and monster creation.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Lord Mhoram wrote:
I'm with the "rules expansion" side. I have all the Paizo stuff and probably more pages in 3PP rules than Paizo and I still want more - 100 years of more rules, and I still would be happy for more, all on the same chassis we have.

I fixed that for you ;)


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Kthulhu wrote:
JoeJ wrote:
tsuruki wrote:
The reason pathfinder still ives and STILL sells better then the newest 5th edition stuff is that the Rules crunch bloat, despite what your DM-fatigue is telling you, is sometimes nessessary to keep the system strong.
Well, that plus the fact that 5e just hit the regular book and game stores today.
Nonsense. If 5e was a decent system, it's sales for today would already have exceeded Pathfinder's since Pathfinder began.

Having talked to 5e fans, most already believe this. If I didn't know any better I'd think that 5e was the second coming of Christ :p


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
knightnday wrote:
Kolokotroni wrote:
Too many good things to quote

I have to say I agree with everything said in Kolokotroni's post. D&D5 and Pathfinder and hosts of other games can and will co-exist without issue. There are rules light, rules medium and rules heavy games out there that all manage to get a share of the market and there are players of multiple systems that enjoy them all at the same time for different reasons.

A small sub point, and one that exists for any game system really: your familiarity with it speeds you up and you don't have to always check every book every round. Make cheat sheets, improvise modifiers (if your table isn't a stickler for such), and so on.

Even before most everyone had a tech object they could look things up on we'd have cheat sheets and notes and so on to speed things up. And while I've had people get irritated with the suggestion in the past, part of the game is work -- enjoyable work, don't get me wrong -- but work nonetheless. For the GM, for the players. Know your character and what it can do. Know what is going on, pay attention, keep notes, get bookmarks or tabs, use phones/computers for the online resources and so on.

Even with "rules lite" games there is still some responsibility for the players and GM to know their stuff and work together to keep things moving.

This is very true. I have seen people take over thirty minutes to run a Fate Accelerated combat eencounter because no one bothered to read what their characters did. Watching that video, I got the same realization from them.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Southeast Jerome wrote:
Pan wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:

I don't really care when it happens - i think 2014 or 2015 would have been silly times, but other than that I'm not terribly fussed. My gut feel is that its a long way (as in several years) off, but I'm reasonably confident it will happen eventually.

What I'd like them to do, when the time for PF2 comes around, is to close off golarion and begin a fresh campaign world. I don't mind buying new rule sets, but buying the updated guide to cheliax, varisia, absalom, etcetera would bug me. Plus, the enthusiasm of a new setting would probably spill over to enthusiasm for a new system (at least in my case).

Being someone who doesnt really buy these rule splats but does buy setting and adventure material this sounds reasonable. Though I wonder if it would be very off putting to Golarion fans to have it unsupported going forward?

Why not just make the PF 2.0 campaign setting focus on the continent of Arcadia instead of the Inner Sea? The old regions wouldn't go anywhere, and ideally the old books would still work pretty well with 2.0. You could spend years fleshing out the new continent before getting around to the 2.0 updates for the classic regions.

Arcadia: a magical land where feats are optional, fighters aren't broken, and grappling and op attacks are slightly less complicated :)

I think this is a horrible idea. I love American settings and have been clamoring for Arcadia for awhile now. I would hate to have to be forced to learn a new system just to finally play a setting j want.

I hope they never do this.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

As excited as I am for psychic magic, I want to address a real concern. In the wake of ACG, we have seen a decline in quality control for the editing process due in part to the GenCon crunch. Typos are a huge part, as well as unclear language. Overall, the classes and feats are fun and flavorful, but I'm very worried that Occult Adventures will suffer the same grammatical errors the ACG dealt with. I urge Paizo to really give their books another once over before sending it off to press.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I still don't want a second edition though. Happy with Pathfinder Unchained making the slight upgrades I want. And it does have stuff for simplifying combat and monster creation.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Squirrel_Dude wrote:
Gorbacz wrote:
I think there's a value in a game which rewards the fact that your abilities at math and gaming the system are better than Average Joe's.

While I partly agree with this, I don't think Pathfinder does this. It doesn't reward you for your ability to math out the best solution, or any natural gaming instincts. More than anything, it rewards you investing large amounts of time to delving through books and keeping up with developments within the metagame. New Feats, Archetypes, Errata, FAQ rulings invalidating/improving previous builds, Spells, etc.

Directed at the Thread in general.
My favorite type of argument against a second edition is the "Just find another game instead of forcing Pathfinder to change, so we can all be happy." As if there being a second edition of Pathfinder, or a revised edition would suddenly make the 1e stop existing. Even if Paizo did stop producing new content for Pathfinder, it would probably take me another 5 years to get through half of what they've published so far.

My second favorite argument: "Why should Paizo change the game for you, when you can do that yourself?" I don't know, maybe because the people requesting that change want to give Paizo their money. Now, I'm not going to argue that it will be profitable, and that they wouldn't risk splitting the fanbase. However, berating people for saying "Paizo, could you let us pay your for this service," is baffling to me.

I can agree to this. Those arguments do little for the debate at handle, instead just being highly dismissing. These same arguments are used when people ask for psionics or Asian settings or firearms. I hated them then and I hate these arguments now.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Arcadia definitely

Distant Worlds, either planet hopping or focused on one world.

Vudra.

South Garund.

Basically anything not in the Inner Sea.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Under A Bleeding Sun wrote:
Scythia wrote:
If, on the other hand, you expect Paizo to do it for you, there's a major obstacle to that: it would essentially double all their costs for far less than an expected doubling of returns.

Thats assuming they don't loose a large portion of their clientele base. With the multitude of things going on (awfulness of ACG, release of 5E and Numenera, some people getting up in arms over tech, etc) they may loose a lot of their customer base coming up here and/or the core base may stop purchasing new content. After the last year of products I'm highly considering calling everything post ACG(maybe even the acg as its gonna take a LOT of work to go through) as off limits in my games because it takes too much work to go through every new sourcebook, especially as, IMO, the last year they have really degraded badly.

Honestly the biggest gripe people have with the ACG isn't the content but the typos. The content is actually really good, with really only a couple of options here or there that are troubling. Haven't had typos like this since Ultimate Combat.

Also there are a lot more people loving the tech than there are people up in arms about it. So your entire argument really doesn't hold weight.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I was reading that as a start, though it didn't get anywhere until the New Age section.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

To be fair, the original post (and many other threads) are about how simple 5ed is and how Pathfinder needs to emulate it or be doomed to failure.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

So I've been searching for what the Seven Rays of Light are but I'm not finding a clear answer. What is it?


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Set wrote:
The Evil Queen wrote:

76) Mngwa: (African Cryptid) (NE Large Magical Beast) (CR 14)

The Real Myth: Also known as Nunda, this mysterious giant grey-tiger/panther like creature stalks the African jungles and plains, always hidden from sight, but every creature it stalks will meet its claws and teeth soon. More info on this creature can be found here.
My own ideas about the creature: Geez, where to begin? There are many possibilities with this stalking beast. The perfect hunter? A black/white shadow tiger? A Cheshire Cat like creature but murderous? Well I like the Shadow Tiger version most, the perfect hunting machine that changes colors like a chameleon to match the surroundings and which body will adapt to every terrain and situation (much like the Beast of Malar from D&D), all by all this should be the perfect stalking-machine. Their creation could be a cool and mysterious plot as well.
Why in Pathfinder?: Because it’s a very cool kitty! And all the girls love a big, magical kitty in their books! And well, they are awesome cryptids from Africa.

This is one of my favorites (I've played a super character based on this cryptid).

Based on the gray fur and reputation for supernatural different versions could include sound-absorbing qualities so that it not only has a bonus to stealth, but also absorbs the screams of it's prey (silencing them when it bites or strikes someone), making it a terror to spellcasters. The mystery starts when someone in the middle of Bloodcove or Sargava is found brutally mauled to death in the morning, with the signs of a great cat stalking them for several blocks before dragging them down and savaging them, in the middle of a crowded district, deep within the city, surrounded by homes of people who would have heard any such animal attack, or the screams of the victim. Other magical properties that might make it scale could include some DR only overcome by a special material, or the ability to walk along walls or cling to ceilings (as if via spider walk) or...

This is a thing I like. :)


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Good thing about options is that they are optional. So if you guys don't want to use them, you don't have to.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
MMCJawa wrote:
Emperor Point wrote:
Cthulhudrew wrote:
Misroi wrote:
Because heroes. It's hard to be heroic when you're siding with an empire that has literally sold its soul to the Devil.

Pfff. You just need a villain that's even worse than the Devil you know.

Qlippoth, anyone? :D

Whilst on a philosophical level selling your soul to the devil is evil, on a practical level it has a great deal of benefits for the living. You can still be the good guys and make deals with bad guys, that is what is known as a "Peace Treaty" and is traditionally seen as a sign of good.

Also a bigger villain would be the perfect stage for the adventure, with the city under threat by INSERT BESTIARY CREATURES HERE lead by INSERT CHAOTIC EVIL CASTER HERE threatening to destroy the city, both the loyalists and the rebels are looking to rally the people to beat back the villain and gain the support of the people. So the side you help/get help from is seen as heroic by the people and gets more support, leading to their victory.

On the other hand, another AP set in Cheliax which DIDNT go up against House Thrune would probably have been a disappointment to many.

And considering the negative reaction that came from the ending of Council of Thieves (saving the Nazis from the Mafia), I think most people really want to be good guys freeing Cheliax from diabolism.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Some things. First the "Christmas Tree Effect " is something you have a problem with. Not everyone thinks it is bad for the game. I certainly don't think it's bad and I love characters decked out in magic gear.

Also, according to the GenCon Pathfinder seminar, the fighter is getting some options in Pathfinder Unchained. Here is the link.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

You could just stop buying Pathfinder products.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
GhostwheelX wrote:
The thing is that Sleep causes enemies to be Helpless, allowing an ally to coup de grace them into oblivion.

Coup de grace attempts are also full-round attacks that provoke attacks of opportunity.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:

There's still some breathing room in the current edition of Pathfinder, PF Unchained and Occult Adventures will bear that out.

I always remind GMs, you don't have to know the ins and outs of every class that exists. You just need to be passably familiar with the 4-6 classes that will be sat at your table. If something seems hinky just say: "Can you show that to me in the book/PRD?" A simple search function should answer most questions at the table fairly quickly.

I have a desire to see a more streamlined edition of Pathfinder, but I'm still enjoying the game we have (at least until level 10+). I enjoy the amount of classes we have, and I hope future editions keep the plethora of classes but simplify other aspects of the game (Ability scores, encumbrance, attacks of opportunity, stealth etc).

Pretty much this. You don't have to know all the books. Just the options your players use and most of the core. That's why I don't believe in this whole "groaning under the weight" business people keep talking about. Not only do you not have to know everything, but you don't even have to use/allow everything. I skipped out on Inner Sea Gods because i wwasnt interested in it. I still support paizo and their creation of new options, but I didn't feel the need to buy it. It's really that simple. Don't use all of the options if you don't want to. And if your players want more options, you can read their rules and allow it on a case-by-case basis or say no. And if they insist and get argumentative instead of respecting your decision, then that's a problem with the players, not the system. It happens even in simple games like Fate.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Orthos wrote:
Virgil Firecask wrote:
However, you're right. There are likely a lot of people who are just cheap that buy the $10 PDF who could have bought a physical book or a higher priced PDF.
And some of us just don't buy physical books anymore, either because of shipping issues or because PDFs are simply more convenient.

This. Also with my back problems and lack of money, I'm better off keeping all my books on a kindle. Cheaper overall.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Up to the GM but I'd say they would be built like npcs.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Awesome. I was hoping for variant of psionics that was Vancian


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Probably right. But I do know that Adventure Paths make up the bulk of their revenue.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Also I recall (perhaps incorrectly) that the hardcovers are sold at a loss. And considering the hardcovers are all on OGL SRD for free, I'm inclined to believe that.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I was just reading about chakra to better understand it and now this is announced. I love psionics but I prefer something in line with Vancian spell casting. I'm glad this is coming out.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Virgil Firecask wrote:

So, Occult Adventures (psychic magic book) will be out next year for GenCon. Which means that they will need more monsters to support such things in the fall monster book.

With that in mind, any guesses?

More info about this?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Issue with 3.5 was not the number of options, but the quality (or lack thereof) of the options. Despite some typos and a couple of feats, I think the ACG has a great deal of cool options that are flavorful and fun. I'm still of the opinion that more good options are something that's good for a game.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
magnuskn wrote:
I always had mentally pegged Abrogail as kind of a woobie evil guy, because she was a teenage queen. :p I guess if she is all grown out now, that mental image will fall by the wayside. Probably should have pegged here more in Joffrey territory in the first place, too. ^^

I think her being a teenager may have been retconned but I can't seem to find it.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Wasn't she a young character, or was that retconned?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
SteelDraco wrote:

Pathfinder is at the deep, deep end of the mechanical side of gaming, right along with stuff like HERO and GURPS these days. It sounds like that's not the game you want any more. However, that side of things is working well for Paizo right now - they're the biggest RPG company at the moment, so I doubt they're going to change course until they have to.

I've found myself in agreement with a lot of what you say. That's why I consider my main game to be Savage Worlds now, even though I'm mostly playing and running Pathfinder because the simplicity of running PFS games appeals to me, rather than having to organize an ongoing campaign. SW is in the middle, to me - not as rules-light as something like FUDGE or Dungeon World, but certainly less crunchy and options-focused than Pathfinder or 3.5. I think that 5e will end up at about the same level of complexity as Savage Worlds, but I'm leery of WotC at this point and will examine it from a distance.

Selling rules options makes money, more so than selling setting material. The people who play Pathfinder are mostly the people who want options and mechanical depth.

I like Savage Worlds actually. It's simple but still has good, meaningful options and some mechanical depth. And I like generic systems (huge HERO fan) but most fall into the trap of being TOO comprehensive.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
ShallowHammer wrote:
I think Paizo addressed this with the new release coming this spring, Pathfinder Unchained. It provides alternate rules that you can choose to implement and reworks some classes. I think that's a nice middle-ground. It doesn't make older stuff obsolete, but still provides fresh content.

I agree with this. I'd prefer gradual compatible changes to a new edition frankly.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I really like almost everything in this book, but I really wish they were better edited. Seems like they keep getting worse about typos, especially with the books in the second half of the year. I'd imagine it's from the GenCon crunch.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

13th Age is pretty good and honestly I think it is better at being a simple DnD game than fifth ed. Still am not sold on simple games with less options but it has cool mechanics.


14 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Yeah what imbicatus said. It's only ten classes. And honestly, its not that hard keeping g track of what the players are playing. Fairly simple really.

I hope Pathfinder 2 is nothing like 5th. I'm not impressed by simple RPGS and I'd rather have options. And I hope Pathfinder 2 comes out decades from now.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

I like urban campaigns

I like devils

I like rebellion themes

I think I will enjoy this a lot :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
DungeonmasterCal wrote:

And the much delayed overview of the religions in my setting. I realize this thread has derailed and evolved from simply the names of places in your campaigns, but I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts and the imagination and details of their homebrew settings.

** spoiler omitted **...

I really like this. I think it's really cool that you went mostly godless in an interesting way.

I'll really have to find time to post about the religion in my setting, but I'm still busy finishing up the move.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Hargert wrote:
It will hopefully release in a little over 6 hours so not much longer to wait for the masses. Now I can work on building everyone from Firefly to show up in a game.
Or everyone from Cowboy Bebop.

Or everyone from Outlaw Star :p


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Going to try and get some articles written up before the deadline. School time table has moved up from September to next Monday, and I've still got to job hunt :(

I'll do the best I can.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

It's been a while since I've posted here. Let's see what I have.

142) Tortuga, a roaming base of operations for space pirates across the galaxy. Harnesses asteroids as both camouflage and weapons.

143) An old, sleek artifact the size of an asteroid. From an advanced and long gone alien race, it could be a gateway to a network of warp holes leading to other galaxies. Or perhaps it is a superweapon capable of destroying all life on a single planet. Who knows...

144) A planet covered entirely in ice that wars with the denizens of the ocean beneath the icy sheets.

1 to 50 of 6,133 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.