Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Skulls & Shackles

Game Master Foxy Quickpaw

Where everyone has to be a pirate if he wants or not.
Man's Promise Map
Quartermaster Spreadsheet
Tidewater Rock


1,701 to 1,750 of 3,571 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Narrator

In the water a face rises over the surface and suggests "What a wonderful day for a swim. Swim over the river and back to refresh yourself."

Noonan:
Will Save DC 17 please. If you fail you feel the urge to go swimming as per suggestion


Male Human Barbarian7 71/71F7R5W6AC17/T12/FF15Per+10Rage:AC16/T10/FF14 HP81/81 DR/3 Init+2

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Noonan nods. Need bath. He then jumps in.


Narrator

The water naga immediately attacks Noonan.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6) + 3 = 13
Fort DC 17; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Con damage; cure 2 saves.


Male Human Barbarian7 71/71F7R5W6AC17/T12/FF15Per+10Rage:AC16/T10/FF14 HP81/81 DR/3 Init+2

Noonan prompyly rages RAWRRRR!!!!!

SQWAK! Noonan is unda attack! Pluck screeches

Fort,rage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Noonan lashes out with his claws

Snikt,PA: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 281d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Bub,PA: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 121d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Rage 11/12


Male half-elf bard 7 (HP 54/54 | AC:20 | T:12 | FF:18 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+8 | Will:+6 | Init +2 | Perc + 13)
Daily Stuff:
Bardic Performance: 18/21 Spells: 3: 2/2, 2: 4/4, 1: 6/6

Lito sleeps late, enjoying the day that he doesn't have to worry about work being done.

Besmara, do we want to recruit more crew here or Not? I believe ye were going to talk to Rickety about that.


Female Human Pirate (7) AC19/14/15, FRW+7/+9/+4, Ini+6, Perc+12, Sail+13

"If Rickety doesn't object. We're short handed as it is. If ye can find the people ye can double our crew." Besmara replies. "But there is no hurry to get out of bed for that. They won't go away." she states with a sly smile.


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Looking at Noonan just face plant into the water Estelle jumps up, "Ye stupid bastard, that thing will eat ye."

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Estelle jumps in foot leading to kick the Naga

Falling Kick: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 1d4 bleed


Kitsune Game Master

The naga is wounded and bleeding but is not willing to give up that easy.

Anyone else to jump into the fight? Or shall I resolve that between Noonan, Estelle and the naga?


Male Gillman Water Kineticist 2 ____ 34 HP

Seeing the others turn to fight the thing Trytton starts throwing blasts
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 4) + 7 = 12


Narrator

Trytton does his best to aid, but from the shore into the water and into melee is too much to actually hit.

The naga bites wildly at everything around her.
Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Bite Estelle: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 5) + 3 = 12
Fort DC 17; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Con damage; cure 2 saves.


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Fort Save vs DC 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male Human Barbarian7 71/71F7R5W6AC17/T12/FF15Per+10Rage:AC16/T10/FF14 HP81/81 DR/3 Init+2

Noonan keeps doing that thing with the claws. Pluck zooms off back tot he village

SQWAK! NOONAN AND HIS CREW ARE BEING ATTACKED BIG SNAKE! SNEK ATTACK!

Rage claw,pa: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 201d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Rage Claw,pa: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Rage 10/12


Narrator

Estelle, Trytton, your turn


Male Gillman Water Kineticist 2 ____ 34 HP

Trytton decides to close the distance and better his chances of a hit, so he dives into the water again and gets as clear of a shot as he can before firing a blast.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 6) + 7 = 15


Narrator

Estelle continues working on the naga.
Kick: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Punch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

And the naga bites Noonan again
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 262d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 = 9
Poison as before


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

Jarrus jumps up and runs to the edge of them pier and draws his pistol trying to get a bead on it.

Jarrus is in a hold postion till Noonan and Estelle are at least 5 ft away from the creature before taking his shot, if that happens.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Con dmg: 1d2 ⇒ 2

"Stop biting ye stupid thing" Which while underwater sounds more like blub blub blub.

Fort save vs DC 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
con dmg: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Damn poison.\

[dice=Head Shot]1d20+6;1d8+4] 1d4 bleed
[dice=Head Shot]1d20+6;1d8+4]


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Head Shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 201d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 1d4 bleed
Head Shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 181d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Ran out of edit time, if Estelle Flurry's her attack is +6


Narrator

That's too much for the naga to take. Her hunger is sated for now and forever.

Please roll your remaining saves until you have two saves (which don't need to be consecutive) or until the six rounds are over.


Male Human Barbarian7 71/71F7R5W6AC17/T12/FF15Per+10Rage:AC16/T10/FF14 HP81/81 DR/3 Init+2

Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Noonan helps pull Estelle out if she needs help.


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Fort Save vs DC 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Fort Save vs DC 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Poison: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Fort Save vs DC 17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Down 5 Con total, I am at 9 currently.

Estelle surfaces, looking around then throwing up.

"I don't feel so good, like sea sickness I never felt before."

Estelle then swims over to the shore and lays in the sand.


Female Human Cleric of Besmara (3)

After a while Sandara comes along looking what all the others are up too. Seeing them lying around with green faces or pale like death she asks in horror "I expected you to get better over night. You look really crappy. What happened to you?"


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Estelle lifts her head a little and points at Noonan.


Male Human Barbarian7 71/71F7R5W6AC17/T12/FF15Per+10Rage:AC16/T10/FF14 HP81/81 DR/3 Init+2

Big water snake. Bad poison.


Female Human Cleric of Besmara (3)

"You have to go to bed. I'll take care of you." She demands shooing all poisoned companions into the sleeping room.

Everyone who gets to enjoy this treatment is healed completely tomorrow.


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

"Aye every member of our crew would be nuthin but flotsam if it weren't for ye luv."


Male Human Barbarian7 71/71F7R5W6AC17/T12/FF15Per+10Rage:AC16/T10/FF14 HP81/81 DR/3 Init+2

SQWAK! Yer welcome, sweetie! Pluck is happy that his quick warning saved everyone.


Female Human Cleric of Besmara (3)

Sandara laughs out loud. "I guess that bird is into you." she tells Jarrus.


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Estelle continues to frown and scowl at everyone in attendance, "ye ruddy bastards, once I am better, I am going ta make ye train till yer pukin' yer guts out."

Estelle attempts to stand only to double over and vomit again from the poison. She manages to get up with some help and follows Sandara to bed.


Male Human Barbarian7 71/71F7R5W6AC17/T12/FF15Per+10Rage:AC16/T10/FF14 HP81/81 DR/3 Init+2

Dot check


Female Human Cleric of Besmara (3)

Sandara places all in beds and then prays to Besmara to heal the wounds.
Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9
Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6
Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4


Female Human Pirate (7) AC19/14/15, FRW+7/+9/+4, Ini+6, Perc+12, Sail+13

Once Besmara can't stay in bed any longer for her back aches from all the lying she drags herself out. On her way to breakfast she wonders where all her officers are.

After breakfast she wonders enough to actually go looking for them. Once she finds them in care of Sandara she asks "What's wrong with ye? Ye manage to clear out a complete island on your own and in this cozy village ye end up in a make shift hospital? Did ye loose a drinking contest or what? I thought ye big enough ta go out on yer own."


Human Male Gunslinger (Buccaneer) 4: AC 16 (Touch 14, Flat 12), HP 49/49, Init +6, Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +1, Perception +8, Grit 4/4

Jarrus was standing guard on the side while Sandara did the healing on everyone and they rested. Then Besmara showed up and shouted at everyone and he slowly lifts his hand up coyly. "I'm fine by the way Cap'n."


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Estelle sits up her head still hurting and swimming from the poison. She burps loudly and almost throws up.

"That big bastard Noonan decided that swimming with some fish lady was a good idea, she poisoned me as well as the damn wasps."

Estelle swings her feet over the edge of the bed and waits for the world to stop spinning before standing up.


Female Human Pirate (7) AC19/14/15, FRW+7/+9/+4, Ini+6, Perc+12, Sail+13

"Will you have them up and going again until the ship is done?" Besmara asks.


Female Human Cleric of Besmara (3)

"Sure Captain." Sandara replies. "Tomorrow they'll be as good as new."


Into this situation comes Rickety Hake. "Hey there. Ah'm sorry Pegsworthy sailed in here yesterday. Ah talked ta him if he didn't see the flag and he told there was none. Ah wanted ta ask if ye could check on our watchtower. I’ll knock 100 gp off the price of yer squib if ye’ll follow the trail out to the watchtower to check on Lyle Godwin. But yer crew doesn't look like they're up to it now."


Male Human Barbarian7 71/71F7R5W6AC17/T12/FF15Per+10Rage:AC16/T10/FF14 HP81/81 DR/3 Init+2

Will go


Male half-elf bard 7 (HP 54/54 | AC:20 | T:12 | FF:18 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+8 | Will:+6 | Init +2 | Perc + 13)
Daily Stuff:
Bardic Performance: 18/21 Spells: 3: 2/2, 2: 4/4, 1: 6/6

Lito stops by to see what the shouting is all about. Hearing what Rickety has to say he replies:

I'm sure we can round up enough of the able bodied crew to look into that. Right Captain?

When the conversation is over Lito stops Rickety and says:
Mr. Hake, ye seem to have quite a few mouths to feed here. More so then ye need for squibbing ships. Given the drought I imagine getting enough food for everyone is probably quite an issue.

My captain could use a few extra crew members to fill out the crew of our ship. Would it be a problem if we were to offer to take on some of the towns folk who want to join up? We would not be press-ganging anyone, just filling out the crew with those who long for a life of adventure on the sea.

That would help reduce the mouths ye need to worry about feeding here.


Rickety pats Lito on his back "Don't ye worry son. We're no farmers 'ere. The draught is the pest but not fer the reasons ye think of. But ask whom ye like. People come and go 'ere."


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

Estelle manages to make her way to the common room under her own power, after sitting down and eating very slowly, Estelle starts to feel better.

"Whats this about the light house?"


Female Human Pirate (7) AC19/14/15, FRW+7/+9/+4, Ini+6, Perc+12, Sail+13

"Jarrus is fine, you, me, Sandara needs to stay here to take care of those poisoned. But if we take one or two of the crew with us it should be no problem." Besmara states. "But you stay under Sandara's care." she talls Estelle.


Melee:
Handwraps (+1) Atk +12/7 Dmg 1d8+5; 1d4 bleed l Flurry 10/10/5 (Boar style +2d6 rend if both hit) l CMB +11 (+12 to Disarm,+15 to trip) CMD 23 (26 vs Disarm,27 vs trip)
HP 56 l AC 20 (FF 17, T 12) l F 7/R 6/W 4 l Ini +5 l Perc +11
Current:
AC 20 (T 12, FF 17) HP 56/56 l Martial Flexibility 6/6 day l l Knockout (DC 16) 0/1

"aye" Estelle almost throws up again, "Aye cap'n" Take Owlbear or Flips with ye"


Female Human Pirate (7) AC19/14/15, FRW+7/+9/+4, Ini+6, Perc+12, Sail+13

"Ok then, Jarrus, Lito, Owlbear and Rosie. We're leaving and taking a look what's up with that outlook and Lyle Godwin." Besmara orders and leads the group to where Rickety points them.


Narrator

The trail itself winds through the jungle behind the Commons (area A4), then follows the knife-edged ridgeline as it climbs along the headland. The way is rocky and steep, overgrown with jungle foliage, and drops precipitously to the cove below.

As you make your way along this trail, they come upon a pair of wild boars that are hungrily rooting around. The boars are aggressive and immediately attack.

Initiative Boar: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Initiative Boar: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Initiative Besmara: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Initiative Lito: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Initiative Jarrus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Initiative Rosie: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Initiative Owlbear: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Congratulations, you're first. Problem is the small path leads to a one on one fight for the ones in front. Who volunteers?


HP 46 l AC 15 (T 9, FF 15) l F +5 R 0 W -1 l Ini -1 Perc -2 Current 46/46 l Melee Bastard Sword +11 (1d10+5)

Owlbear will step forward club in had to bash the brains out of this piggy.

Makin Bacon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Confirm to makin' bacon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Female Human Pirate (7) AC19/14/15, FRW+7/+9/+4, Ini+6, Perc+12, Sail+13

Besmara helps out with two knives.
Throw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Throw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Narrator

The boar is badly wounded but still standing.


Male half-elf bard 7 (HP 54/54 | AC:20 | T:12 | FF:18 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+8 | Will:+6 | Init +2 | Perc + 13)
Daily Stuff:
Bardic Performance: 18/21 Spells: 3: 2/2, 2: 4/4, 1: 6/6

Shhh. Quiet you big beasties.

Lito casts sleep on the two boars


Narrator

Will Save Boar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Will Save Boar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The boar in front of Owlbear resists the spell. With the inflicted wounds it is full of Adrenaline. The one behind drops to the grounds snoring.

Jarrus, want to shoot?

1,701 to 1,750 of 3,571 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skulls & Shackles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.