Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre

Game Master Wellard


2,751 to 2,783 of 2,783 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria makes herself Invisable and moves to get a better look


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

From the back of the party Romon can't see what's ahead, but he hears the snap of the bow. He reaches for an arrow, as (ever mindful of an exit strategy) he takes a quick look behind him.

Yeah that sounds good, but basically delaying action til he knows better what's going on.

And of course Ali and Marak are both up first for the party.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Shelyn guide my blade," Esteriande intones, advancing as her blade begins to glow brightly.

Activating divine bond, to make weapon holy and glow. Advancing toward the source of the arrows...


Ali and lunas wait until Marak throws a glowing stone down the cavern to reveal a tall cadaverous figure armed with a bow. Then the two wolves bound ahead as always managing to flank the foe

Ali Bite 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23 Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Lunas bite 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30 Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 2) + 7 = 10

Trip: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

22 Damage. Trip fails

The creature seems to be caked in ice.. its left hand looks like a claw made of icicles and its brow bears a crown of the same.

Esteriande could close on a charge.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Range to foe? Dabbler did you see Wellard's note about being able to charge?


Map


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon finishes fitting an arrow to his bow while he strides forward.

Double Move straight south to 09.15.Take a look down the two openings on the way. If needed to see, toss his ioun torch down the west passage.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria moves to 11,14


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Esteriande advances as far as 06.16 - standard action to activate divine bond, move action to move in.


Still waiting for Muchorak...

I'll give it another day then DMPC him


Expert 3/Slacker 4/Layabout 2

One of my uncles has died. I'll be travelling and visiting with family, probably until Monday.

I don't have great plans for Romon. He's at the back of the party and charging lanes will be blocked. He'll just move closer. Next round he'll try some acrobatics to get behind the enemy, strike once and move out of reach.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

The map link takes me to a flicker advertisement. :( Well I'm back and internet again...can you please try to repost the map, or re-link.


Map link reposted...It takes me straight to the map

Sorry to hear of your loss Thom..


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Thanks.

The Ranger and Bear move along side one another...5.16&6.16. That's as close as they get, weapons out and ready; unless we are hasted?


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Map works for me. I think everyone who goes before the enemy has posted. What does Romon see from 9.15?


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

Inikai sprints closer to the unseen foe. 09.13, I think. The map won't let me enlarge it.


The wizened Humanoid slams into the small wolf before him.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26 Damage 1d4 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (6) = 11 plus Ali now has a negative level.

Round 2

Ali 24
Marak 21
Romon 20
Muchorak 19+
Naria 19
Esteriande 16
Wight 13
Inakai 7


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

7 Initiative! This is a conspiracy to keep 3.5 WoTC classes down!


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria will cast haste on the group while edging round to get a clearer shot at anything there


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Not quite sure about order. I think it's slam attack. Then Inikai moves to 9.13, and we are at the top of a new round. Ali and Marak to lead off. Followed by Romon Muchorak and Naria. Romon's action will depend on what he sees from 9.15. Also, if Inikai has a +7 modifier on initiative how can his initiative be only 7?


Your right off course I think I put just his modifier in ..

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

OK Inikai goes first.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

Woo hoo!

Bursting with energy from Naria's spell of speed, Iniaki bolts forward while gesturing madly. Once he closes near enough to the foe, 10.17 he thrusts his hand out toward the space behind the enemy. In response, a familiar black tentacle bursts from the ground 05.19 and lashes out at the archer.

Grapple attack
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31

Damage if it hits
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 +5 cold damage

Chance for something awful happening to the archer
1d100 ⇒ 61

Finally! Victim must make a DC 19 Will save or take 1 point of Wisdom damage this round. Save repeats each round he is grappled.

Flank away Romon!


The tentacle grapples the cadverous figure

10 Damage (immune to cold)

Ali and Lunas continue to harry the foe...

Ali Bite 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20 Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Lunas bite 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18 Damage:2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 4) + 7 = 13

Trip: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

No Damage No trip.

Total Damage 32


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Marak's up, I do believe. Bill, thanks for the flanking buddy.

Seeing the enemy's state, Romon drops his bow and dashes forward, drawing his mace. He raises it overhead with both hands and drives it down at the crown of the archer's head.

Might as well make it a charge.

+1 Light mace: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 31 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 + sneak attack: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 4, 2, 3) = 15


Marak calls on the power of nethys to smite his enemy.

Channel to damage undead.

5d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 6, 2, 6) = 18

Save 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Then Romon thumps it with his Mace

Total Damage 61

Dont wait on me or the next person in line just post folks I'll sort it out


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

I think ]Muchorak, and Esteriande are still up this round. Don't forget Naria's haste!


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Can I get a clarification on the creatures location? I tried to access the previous link and it pulls up a blank page; could be the comp i'm using. :(


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

It's in 5.18 and practically surrounded already. With haste you've got enough movement to swing around Ali on one side and Lunas on the other and attack from 4.19 and 6.19. You'll be on either side of Inikai's tentacles.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Round 2
HP 109/94

Muchorak moves to 5.17 and unleashes on the creature…Don't know if he can get flanking from the tentacle or not, so no flanking bonus included.

Two Weapon Fighting
+1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19 hit; 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 dmg (17-20)
+1 Keen Shortsword 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 hit; 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 dmg (17-20)
+1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 hit; 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 dmg (17-20)
+1 Keen Shortsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 hit; 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 dmg (17-20)
Hasted Attack +1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33 hit; 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 dmg (17-20)

Two Weapon Rend (only if both primary and secondary hand hit at least once) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 additional damage

HP 84/84
Ursus moves to the otherside of the creature 6.19, which should give him flanking...

Full Attack
Bite 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22 hit; dmg 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Muchorak's attacks as he tries to avoid hitting his friends in the general scrimmage are almost all misses however each sword hits once and he rends the enemy..

Ursus misses

total damage 104


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria magic misiles the thing

Magic missile 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 1, 2) + 5 = 15


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon's charge would have left him in 5.17 before Muchorak got there. If Wellard allows, Romon could have slipped to 4.17 after the attack by using spring attack.

On the otherhand, the charge was illegal because it would have passed through the square Muchorak occupied. Maybe we should just place Romon in 4.17 and deduct 2 from the last attack.


Romon still hits

Naria hits the creature with bolts of force and it is now looking the worse for wear.

Total Damage 119

Waiting for Esteriande

2,751 to 2,783 of 2,783 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.