[LEGENDARY GAMES] What do you want to see in 2015?


Product Discussion

1 to 50 of 62 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.

What are you looking forward to seeing of products that have been announced, or what are you hoping to see from us besides?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

More pirating stuff, especially if it comes in Hardback.

and most of all ... MAWR MONSTERS !!!!

MAWAHAHAHAHAHA !


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Mass-combat centric AP. :)

Dark Archive

More stuff like all the hero series of books


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

The mentioned long ago but seemingly forgotten add-ins for the jungle / serpent themed AP.


More original monsters. While I like your mythic versions of existing monsters I really think you guys shine most when you're making completely original content.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Alex Smith 908 wrote:
More original monsters. While I like your mythic versions of existing monsters I really think you guys shine most when you're making completely original content.

I wrote one of each today - the brand-new sakathan and the adapted MYTHIC TARRASQUE!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

You guys are amazing at Adventure Path Plug-Ins. Please make lots of those.

Your own adventure path would also be sweet, of course. (Excited!)


two things,

1) a big raise in my social security check so I can afford more of your stuff.
2) an update with more monsters for the Underdark book.

-- david


The Mythic Mania books is the big one for me, and the Righteous Crusade plugins.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jason Nelson wrote:
I wrote one of each today - the brand-new sakathan and the adapted MYTHIC TARRASQUE!

Both of these things make me very happy.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Just for fun, a quick preview of one of the mythic tarrasque's mythic abilities:

Vengeful Eye (Ex) When a creature attacks the mythic tarrasque or uses a teleportation effect within 1 mile, it instantly becomes aware of that creature’s location and for 1 hour it is always aware of the direction and distance to that creature and can see its attacker as if it had unlimited-range blindsight. The mythic tarrasque’s vengeful eye ignores illusions and concealment and is not fooled by polymorph effects or other disguises. As long as the mythic tarrasque has line of sight to a creature that has attacked it, any teleportation effect used by that creature fails unless it succeeds on a caster level check (using its Hit Dice as its caster level for supernatural abilities) against the tarrasque’s spell resistance.


Something for a certain technobarbarian AP.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I would suggest, since currently the main pathfinder book are lacking such content, a few pregenerated npc stats from the APG books, possibly with an advancement chat for such characters, obviously using rules and feats from other legendary games modules. I would call them "Path to" ... and ad an adjective to signify what kind of people we are talking about.

Also this could be presented as a "character-story". Example, taking an LN inquisitor, you could show him as a level 1 character, level 8 character, level 14 character while also telling us his adventures, possibly with other characters you later describe. These could also be some branches, showing possible futures of them (like a LE vampire version of the inquisitor, or a LN version that took few level of assassin).

Dark Archive

Insain Dragoon wrote:
Something for a certain technobarbarian AP.

Yes, Ferrous Deities support would be nice.


Just a couple...

1. Finish off that mass-combat plug-in stuff.
2. Plug-ins for the Numeria AP

Cheers
Mark

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I loved the Ultimate Battle and Ultimate War products, i would be very interested in a supplement or add-on with a LOT of examples of armies (land, sea and airborne) created with those rules (also, having all the rules in one place to create armies from scratch would be much easier). There could be even space to tailor some of those armies, with background, officer names and so.
Ultimate Armies, perhaps?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I think Ultimate Armies is already announced. I'm sure Jason will chime in to confirm or deny.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chemlak wrote:
I think Ultimate Armies is already announced. I'm sure Jason will chime in to confirm or deny.

Ultimate Armies is indeed on the books as the next installment in the series. If all goes well, I'd like to have it ready in time to debut at PaizoCon in late May, but we'll see how the giant project pile goes. :)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Thank you, Jason. At least my memory isn't completely tanked today.

Anyway, what I want from Legendary Games in 2015... Ultimate Relationships write-ups for NPCs from a certain righteous anger AP. (Words cannot express how awesome I think URelate and ImpRelate are, and if a full treatment of a certain redeemable outsider were on the cards... droooooooool.) Ultimate Armies, for sure. And more mythic monsters. Lots more mythic monsters. Please.


Jason Nelson wrote:
Ultimate Armies is indeed on the books as the next installment in the series. If all goes well, I'd like to have it ready in time to debut at PaizoCon in late May, but we'll see how the giant project pile goes. :)

D'oh! I'd forgotten about Ultimate Armies! *shamefaced Legendary Games "super"fan*

So my list would be:

Hoping for: Crusader Codex, Treasury of the Crusades, more Righteous Wrath goodness, some more Legendary Villains material.

Looking forward to: Ultimate Armies, the tournaments book and the Mythic Monster Manual. The adventure path.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Card Game, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
tbug wrote:

You guys are amazing at Adventure Path Plug-Ins. Please make lots of those.

Your own adventure path would also be sweet, of course. (Excited!)

+1


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

The product I'm gagging for is Righteous Relationships. (Or whatever the actual title will be; the Ultimate Relationships plug-in for Wrath of the Righteous.) I'm running that campaign now and am at the point of having to write a version of it myself...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

tbug wrote:
You guys are amazing at Adventure Path Plug-Ins. Please make lots of those.

This, this, and more of this!!!!!!!


I have every single last pdf from your drivethrurpg store, and I've loved all of them. More mythic, more plugins, and I would love to see some tech stuff too, mythic robots, more weapons and gear. Other than that, I'm a big occult / horror fan. Maybe an Ultimate Technology expanding kingdom building to include advanced tech/buildings. That's about all I can think of off the top of my mind, other than I can't wait to see what Mythic pdf comes out Monday. :P

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

For anybody waiting on the MYTHIC MANIA hardbacks, you might want to take a look at the latest update, with PAGE SAMPLES!


Hmm… I buy almost everything you guys do in pathfinder format, but I have a few ideas. More “Treasury of the” type books. There is a serious lacking in “Asian” style weapons and items. Also some more tech type of items would be awesome. I definitely agree that more monster books would be good, mythic or otherwise. Also, anything you do with the ultimate battle/armies/ kingdom stuff will be bought immediately. Other than that, surprise me!


Mythic kingdoms..maybe a tie in for mythic campaigns and kingdom building.

I am a fan of ultimate rulership, ultimate war/battle, and would love a mythic capstone for it.

Also as others have said..a Tie in campaign with mass combat and such being the central theme.

And...see if you can sell licences for Hero lab plugins...would love to be able to enable all your options for the above without making the stuff myself.

again thanks for the great stuff.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

We do have some HeroLab stuff coming online soon. We'll see how it does and judge how much more of it we'll be doing in the future.


Something focusing only on the bad guys, feats, items, spells, archetypes etc. only for villains. Rules for making villains more than pushovers and bring back the fear in the players.

More Kingdom building stuff, I love Ultimate rulership and would like to see more stuff like that.

More generic stuff that doesn't tie in to any specific adventure path.

Adventures and npc's using material from your own products.

More magical items.

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32, 2011 Top 16

I'm looking forward to the Lenendary Planet setting/adventures, the combination of pulp sensibilities and planet hopping sounds awesome.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

Mortagon wrote:

Something focusing only on the bad guys, feats, items, spells, archetypes etc. only for villains. Rules for making villains more than pushovers and bring back the fear in the players.

You might want to check out Path of Villains, Path of Dragons, Legendary Villains: Dark Druids, and Legendary Villains: Antipaladins!

As for your other requests, I think you'll have a lot to be happy about coming up pretty soon.


Adventure plug-ins for the Egyptian themed AP.

Fleshing out any of the continuing adventure suggestions at the end of book 6 for any of the following AP's: (Normal or Epic)

Kingmaker
Carrion Crown
Jade Regent
Reign of Winter
Skulls and Shackles

Thanks, I really enjoy your adventure plug-ins they are working great for our group.


Ultimate Dungeoneering


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ultimate Trade.. something that expands on the trade rules for kingdoms, but also incorporates and updates the Caravan rules from Jade Regent (expansion for other caravan types, such as merchant caravans) and includes some options for shipping (possibly borrowing elements from the plunder rules in Skull & Shackles)


I'll start with a disclaimer that I've never liked any of the Paizo APs, so I'm starting out biased against any of your AP plugins.

--More expansions to Ultimate Campaign. Along with mythic, these have been by far my favorites of your work.

--Mythic Templates. As much as I like the mythic monster series, I will always prefer new templates and monster feats/abilities to new monsters. The former provides tools for a much wider variety of customized monsters.

--Mythic Flaws. I mentioned this in the Mythic Minies thread.

--More team ups! I'd like to see Mythicizations of character subsystems (e.g., martial maneuvers, truenaming, pact magic, antipodist, cartomancing, ethermagic) other than just psionics and Vancian.

--An Ultimate Relations variation for non-AP based games.

--An ultimate relations write-up for Legendary Planet NPCs, once Legendary Planet is released.


Jason Nelson wrote:

Just for fun, a quick preview of one of the mythic tarrasque's mythic abilities:

Vengeful Eye (Ex) When a creature attacks the mythic tarrasque or uses a teleportation effect within 1 mile, it instantly becomes aware of that creature’s location and for 1 hour it is always aware of the direction and distance to that creature and can see its attacker as if it had unlimited-range blindsight. The mythic tarrasque’s vengeful eye ignores illusions and concealment and is not fooled by polymorph effects or other disguises. As long as the mythic tarrasque has line of sight to a creature that has attacked it, any teleportation effect used by that creature fails unless it succeeds on a caster level check (using its Hit Dice as its caster level for supernatural abilities) against the tarrasque’s spell resistance.

Is that for colossal creatures?

I vote for mythic kaiju.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

Mechagamera wrote:
Jason Nelson wrote:

Just for fun, a quick preview of one of the mythic tarrasque's mythic abilities:

Vengeful Eye (Ex) When a creature attacks the mythic tarrasque or uses a teleportation effect within 1 mile, it instantly becomes aware of that creature’s location and for 1 hour it is always aware of the direction and distance to that creature and can see its attacker as if it had unlimited-range blindsight. The mythic tarrasque’s vengeful eye ignores illusions and concealment and is not fooled by polymorph effects or other disguises. As long as the mythic tarrasque has line of sight to a creature that has attacked it, any teleportation effect used by that creature fails unless it succeeds on a caster level check (using its Hit Dice as its caster level for supernatural abilities) against the tarrasque’s spell resistance.

Is that for colossal creatures?

I vote for mythic kaiju.

The tarrasque is a "Spawn of the Devourer" rather than a kaiju, though it has some kaiju-like traits.

The Midgard serpent, on the other hand, I have statted up as a kaiju, though I'm still editing the monster.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jason Nelson wrote:
Mortagon wrote:

Something focusing only on the bad guys, feats, items, spells, archetypes etc. only for villains. Rules for making villains more than pushovers and bring back the fear in the players.

You might want to check out Path of Villains, Path of Dragons, Legendary Villains: Dark Druids, and Legendary Villains: Antipaladins!

As for your other requests, I think you'll have a lot to be happy about coming up pretty soon.

I've already implemented Path of villains into my Wrath of the righteous Campaign, much to my players dismay ;)

Sovereign Court

I thought Silicon Sorcery from back in the days in dragon magazine was very cool...guess I'm suggesting some kind of new content related to video games in general. There is such a huge wealth of games out there nowadays...anyway, just a suggestion.


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Are there any plans for Shattered Star plug-ins?

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

We've toyed with the idea of doing some Gypsy-land supplements, since there are 4 APs set there (plus the first mod of Jade Regent), but thus far nothing concrete on the board.


I'd love to see the Ultimate Armies book, along with maybe a mass combat AP or module using the rules you folks have made, and that 'Tourneys and Tournaments' book for the Kingbreaker series. Heck, anything new for Kingbreaker would delight me.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Eric Hinkle wrote:
I'd love to see the Ultimate Armies book, along with maybe a mass combat AP or module using the rules you folks have made.

Ooh! A mass combat module! What an excellent idea!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Legendary Planet! (of course)

More AP Plug-Ins! (Mythic Righteous and Metal Gods, please)

Kickstart a hardback Pirate AP Plug-in compilation!


Weslocke wrote:
Kickstart a hardback Pirate AP Plug-in compilation!

I'll second that.

-Nate

Grand Lodge

Fort Scurvy and more piratical plug-ins.


Pathfinder Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I for one would like to see:
Mythic kingdom building. some way to make mythic power a major advantage for a leader.

kingdom magic. some kind of system where you could spend bp to cast powerful spells that affect the kingdom building rules (like a spell that adds a bonus to Economy or mitigates a penalty currently suffered for a turn, or that automatically starts or ends a kingdom or settlement event).

some way for these two systems to interact (possibly by making kingdom magic a kind of mythic magic, that requires mythic spell slots to learn).


deathbyflossing wrote:

kingdom magic. some kind of system where you could spend bp to cast powerful spells that affect the kingdom building rules (like a spell that adds a bonus to Economy or mitigates a penalty currently suffered for a turn, or that automatically starts or ends a kingdom or settlement event).

I'll definitely second the kingdom magic. Maybe even some magic items that can help with running a kingdom?

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

Eric Hinkle wrote:
deathbyflossing wrote:

kingdom magic. some kind of system where you could spend bp to cast powerful spells that affect the kingdom building rules (like a spell that adds a bonus to Economy or mitigates a penalty currently suffered for a turn, or that automatically starts or ends a kingdom or settlement event).

I'll definitely second the kingdom magic. Maybe even some magic items that can help with running a kingdom?

We are closing in on the release of several magic item products, including... Treasury of the Kingdom, which should be ready later this month and should include some items that do just that!

1 to 50 of 62 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / [LEGENDARY GAMES] What do you want to see in 2015? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.