We'll draw your Pathfinder requests!


Off-Topic Discussions

2,201 to 2,250 of 2,325 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Wow, amazed at all the great art work! You guys are doing an awesome job and a great thing here! Keep it up guys!


pump...:)


bump again

The Exchange

lump?


and another bump


I'll try and draw some of the requests, but I'm not sure wether I'll be able to place them on this thread.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Forgot to add this one

Daniel, paladin of Iomendae

This one is from last year, thou I forgot to add this.

I have the firm intention to jump back fully into this thread doing at least one sketch a week, hopefully starting in a couple weeks.

Here's to an artsy 2011!


Hugo Solis wrote:

Forgot to add this one

Daniel, paladin of Iomendae

This one is from last year, thou I forgot to add this.

I have the firm intention to jump back fully into this thread doing at least one sketch a week, hopefully starting in a couple weeks.

Here's to an artsy 2011!

Very nice!

Liberty's Edge

Aikuchi wrote:

For

Ashe Ravenheart
=============

Hi!
Just an update.

I dont have a scanner so I took a photo and uploaded it instead :D

Headshots Scamp1.

Clothes Scamp 1.

---

Just wondering if there's anything new on the awesome artwork!

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2013

Are any artists stil taking requests? I have an upcoming evil game to prepare for.


Hugo Solis wrote:

This one is from last year, thou I forgot to add this.

I have the firm intention to jump back fully into this thread doing at least one sketch a week, hopefully starting in a couple weeks.

Here's to an artsy 2011!

Cool.

I have a request for you:

Eamag, LG Goblin Paladin, a member of Gold Squad of the Redfoot Tribe. Uses a Greatsword. Divine Bond is a dire bat, he keeps a lance resting next to the saddle for mounted charges. Keeps a pennant kind of like this one to plant on the battle field, only his is a light tan with a red footprint in the foreground, with a thin diagional gold stripe across the foot.


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Aikuchi wrote:

For

Ashe Ravenheart
=============

Hi!
Just an update.

I dont have a scanner so I took a photo and uploaded it instead :D

Headshots Scamp1.

Clothes Scamp 1.

---

Just wondering if there's anything new on the awesome artwork!

I should have addressed this some time ago, and I apologize.

I've done more scamps and drawings certainly, but my computer went belly up -I've gotten it back on track but I still cant scan anything nor use it for any digital artwork now. Its simply too old now.

Trying to find a digital camera to at least take pictures.

Sigh. I do sincerely apologize.

---

Liberty's Edge

Aikuchi wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Aikuchi wrote:

For

Ashe Ravenheart
=============

Hi!
Just an update.

I dont have a scanner so I took a photo and uploaded it instead :D

Headshots Scamp1.

Clothes Scamp 1.

---

Just wondering if there's anything new on the awesome artwork!

I should have addressed this some time ago, and I apologize.

I've done more scamps and drawings certainly, but my computer went belly up -I've gotten it back on track but I still cant scan anything nor use it for any digital artwork now. Its simply too old now.

Trying to find a digital camera to at least take pictures.

Sigh. I do sincerely apologize.

---

Ouch, I feel your pain. Thanks for the update and good luck with the computer problems!


This is a cool thread! I've got a request for the upcoming Savage Tide campaign I'll be playing in.

Fernando Coronado, Teifling - Aristocrat/Sorceror (abyssal) weapon of choice is Kukri

Horns protrude from forehead and turn upwards, fangs, tail, goat legs... Dresses like the head of the East India Trading Company from Pirates of the Carribean (I picture him wearing shorts even though he's in noble clothing because of his legs). Pretty weird, eh?

I rolled randomly for hair (white), skin (pale green) and eyes (orange).

He's an arrogant NE aristocrat.

If anyone is interested give it a shot!


And just moving this thread to the top of my list again...:)

The Exchange

Why not.


Hi pals !
I would like to submit a request for a player character. He is the ruler in our Kingmaker game.

Name : Artuch, son of Fire !
Race : Half Orc
Class : Sorcerer 5, Red Dragon Disciple 2
Str 18, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 7, Cha 19.
6'10'', 320 lbs
Alignement : Chaotic FIRE (CN)

Wears a great golden crown (serves as a Headband of Cha too)
Wears a cloak made of winter wolf fur (not much clothes...)
Wields a Falchion or Large Morningstar (artist' choice ;) )
Wields Gortek's horn (Gortek never went throught 1st module)
Has scales
Wears very big golden bracelets (taken from the big lizardfolk chieftan).

Artuch is an irresponsible, reckless and impulsive ruler. Easily manipulated by his fellow party member, he thinks he rules and take decisions but he doesn't. Artuch is in fact a kind of mascot... And the citizen adore/fear him (which is good). Even if he is naive and not so ingenuous, Artuch is the only player character remaining from the original party (all others never went throught module 2...) so he's not so dumb (and surely lucky). He never speaks, he never wishes, he never think in advance. He order, shout and do. Immolate now and ask later. He sleeps on silver and copper pieces (not rich enough for a golden bed) and do some taxidermy as a hobby. He has strong alcoolic beverage for breakfast (He pretends it "improves ignition").

Oh, I forgot: he smiles and laugh at anything.

Thank you ! :-D


Hopefully this will apply to character concepts, too?

Spoiler:
She doesn't have a name yet, but due to an odd series of events I was inspired to create a druid of Vedran ancestry. Envision, if you will, the archetypical beautiful duskier-hued Indian woman (possibly Tamil), with long braided hair that is actually twice as long as she is tall. And the hair is glossy leaf dark green. And she's a gnome. Whose animal companion is a tortoise. And has a pet mini-elephant that's the size of a Scottish terrier.

This was the approximate skin tone I was thinking; the intent is that she is overtly cute, yet has eyes that are completely out of the realm of cute and into the realm of 'bedroom? Why go and hide when we have the open sky under which to perform such life-positive acts?' Most importantly, she should be short, but not child-shaped.

Hopefully it will not offend.


sounds interesting, wish i could draw.


Hugo Solis wrote:

Forgot to add this one

Daniel, paladin of Iomendae

This one is from last year, thou I forgot to add this.

I have the firm intention to jump back fully into this thread doing at least one sketch a week, hopefully starting in a couple weeks.

Here's to an artsy 2011!

WOW, I love that picture. Are you still able to do drawings or has RL and requests got you with too little time?

If not I have a human cleric of wee jas for our new Shackled city campaign. I can provide stats and equipment if you could draw him.

either way your really talented.


If folks are still taking requests, I'd like a portrait of a PC...
Elven Anti-paladin/Inquisitor.
He's an elf, so he's well groomed and snooty, and secure in his evil :P
Khroum Shadeleaf.


You guys still taking request?...love the idea of the thread by the way.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Hi everybody!

Proof that I'm not dead :) Here it goues

Kankeja the Leopard

This piece will alos appear in Wayfinder 4, Mwangi Expanse, as the illo for the Dawa Defender prestige class.

This request was from over a year ago... my apologies to Cappadocious and proof that I do get to it...eventually

Will post moar request next week!


@ Hugo, the link comes right back to the top of this page.

Dark Archive RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Please accept my request:
Lennox Revelsome is a man of average height and weight of approximately 25 years of age. He lives in Westcrown. His fair skin and black hair are typical of his Chelaxian heritage. He keeps his hair short in the back and long on top. Though tidy after grooming, it flies into a tangle soon after he enters a fight. He has a thin mustache and a short beard on his chin. Coming from a family of entertainers, he follows the fashions popular in the local acting community of Westcrown – though not slavishly. He disdains the traditional robes of wizards and prefers to wear a pair of brown or grey trousers tucked into sturdy, comfortable boots. A white shirt or tunic with a colorful vest and a light cloak and hat finish his usual attire. He carries with him a masterwork walking stick he uses as a club. Its steel knob is fashioned into the face of a weeping fiend. Tied to it by a leather strap is a silver medal: his old barrister’s license. When adventuring he keeps with him a magical haversack and a spell component bag. His leather gloves have wide lapels up his forearm for use as an occasional perch for his owl familiar. Though he would not admit it, he has an odd tendency of using dramatic gestures and exaggerated phrases in everyday conversation – bemusing his companions.


bump..............


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Oops, here goes Kankenja again, you cann see it in Wayfinder 4[/b] too.

Here's also an old commission from Taig that recently got colored

Crimson Drake

Looks a lot different from the original, which I hope I can find a link into it... It originally appeared in the Koboldquarterly.com website.


Alas, a snubbing!
(or perhaps overlooked/non-interesting?)


TheAntiElite wrote:

Alas, a snubbing!

(or perhaps overlooked/non-interesting?)

My semester ends at the end of this month...and then I have at least one months old commission to finish as well as some of my own stuff. I can't in good conscience take another commission right now when I know I won't get to it for like two months. Sorry. :(

Maybe someone else will see it? Keep pestering. :)


lynora wrote:
TheAntiElite wrote:

Alas, a snubbing!

(or perhaps overlooked/non-interesting?)

My semester ends at the end of this month...and then I have at least one months old commission to finish as well as some of my own stuff. I can't in good conscience take another commission right now when I know I won't get to it for like two months. Sorry. :(

Maybe someone else will see it? Keep pestering. :)

No worries, I spoilered it anyways, and it's obliquely fetishistic and setting the stage for heresy.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Hey guys, I'm trying to get funds to try and make it to PaizoCon this year and for this I need all the extracash I can get...

I'm opening (paid) commissions in case anyone is interested in getting a doodle from me and is willing to help me get som $ to go and annoy the paizo overlords in person this year.

Details in here

Thanks!


bump

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Pawns Subscriber

Hey guys, i was just recently made aware of this thread today. I am willing to accept 2 commission requests for free, either full body or bust, for the sake of practice. The link below is to my deviant art page, please drop me a line if you art interested. Game on friends!!

Art Examples

Note: Please just leave me with the description, class, and any key pieces of gear and I will attempt to do my best.

Liberty's Edge

TheAntiElite wrote:

Hopefully this will apply to character concepts, too?

** spoiler omitted **

Hopefully it will not offend.

Sounds cute. I'll give it a try. :)


the Haunted Jester wrote:

Hey guys, i was just recently made aware of this thread today. I am willing to accept 2 commission requests for free, either full body or bust, for the sake of practice. The link below is to my deviant art page, please drop me a line if you art interested. Game on friends!!

Art Examples

Note: Please just leave me with the description, class, and any key pieces of gear and I will attempt to do my best.

Request 1: Half-orc, 6'1 220. Inquisitor carrying a Great Axe, and wearing chainmail.

He is also wearing a holy symbol of Cayden Cailen.

I don't want to be greedy so I will let someone else go for the other commission.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Pawns Subscriber
Mr. Swagger wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:

Hey guys, i was just recently made aware of this thread today. I am willing to accept 2 commission requests for free, either full body or bust, for the sake of practice. The link below is to my deviant art page, please drop me a line if you art interested. Game on friends!!

Art Examples

Note: Please just leave me with the description, class, and any key pieces of gear and I will attempt to do my best.

Request 1: Half-orc, 6'1 220. Inquisitor carrying a Great Axe, and wearing chainmail.

He is also wearing a holy symbol of Cayden Cailen.

I don't want to be greedy so I will let someone else go for the other commission.

Mr.Swagger are there any scars, marks, tattoos or anything else you want incorporated with your character? Any specific clothing?

Dark Archive

oooh i just thought of something that be cool as a pic, could someone please draw this for me?

could i have Atun, Aeron and Valletin fighting Raviel ?


also a pic of ulgulanoth and his hat would be nice!


the Haunted Jester wrote:
Mr. Swagger wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:

Hey guys, i was just recently made aware of this thread today. I am willing to accept 2 commission requests for free, either full body or bust, for the sake of practice. The link below is to my deviant art page, please drop me a line if you art interested. Game on friends!!

Art Examples

Note: Please just leave me with the description, class, and any key pieces of gear and I will attempt to do my best.

Request 1: Half-orc, 6'1 220. Inquisitor carrying a Great Axe, and wearing chainmail.

He is also wearing a holy symbol of Cayden Cailen.

I don't want to be greedy so I will let someone else go for the other commission.

Mr.Swagger are there any scars, marks, tattoos or anything else you want incorporated with your character? Any specific clothing?

Not really. You can give him some tattoos if you want.

I think a utility type belt that holds various adventuring gear(daggers and other small things) would be nice.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
the Haunted Jester wrote:

Hey guys, i was just recently made aware of this thread today. I am willing to accept 2 commission requests for free, either full body or bust, for the sake of practice. The link below is to my deviant art page, please drop me a line if you art interested. Game on friends!!

Art Examples

Note: Please just leave me with the description, class, and any key pieces of gear and I will attempt to do my best.

As no-one has picked up my request yet, I would be interested if you could look at doing Natalia and her Eidolon

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Pawns Subscriber
Oni_NZ wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:

Hey guys, i was just recently made aware of this thread today. I am willing to accept 2 commission requests for free, either full body or bust, for the sake of practice. The link below is to my deviant art page, please drop me a line if you art interested. Game on friends!!

Art Examples

Note: Please just leave me with the description, class, and any key pieces of gear and I will attempt to do my best.

As no-one has picked up my request yet, I would be interested if you could look at doing Natalia and her Eidolon

Okay Oni, i will make you my second request. For Mr. Swagger and Oni, please allow me a few weeks (maybe 3) to render these and i look forward to hopefully completing the look and feel of your characters!! Thanks again guys!!


the Haunted Jester wrote:
Oni_NZ wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:

Hey guys, i was just recently made aware of this thread today. I am willing to accept 2 commission requests for free, either full body or bust, for the sake of practice. The link below is to my deviant art page, please drop me a line if you art interested. Game on friends!!

Art Examples

Note: Please just leave me with the description, class, and any key pieces of gear and I will attempt to do my best.

As no-one has picked up my request yet, I would be interested if you could look at doing Natalia and her Eidolon

Okay Oni, i will make you my second request. For Mr. Swagger and Oni, please allow me a few weeks (maybe 3) to render these and i look forward to hopefully completing the look and feel of your characters!! Thanks again guys!!

You're welcome.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
wraithstrike wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:
Oni_NZ wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:

Hey guys, i was just recently made aware of this thread today. I am willing to accept 2 commission requests for free, either full body or bust, for the sake of practice. The link below is to my deviant art page, please drop me a line if you art interested. Game on friends!!

Art Examples

Note: Please just leave me with the description, class, and any key pieces of gear and I will attempt to do my best.

As no-one has picked up my request yet, I would be interested if you could look at doing Natalia and her Eidolon

Okay Oni, i will make you my second request. For Mr. Swagger and Oni, please allow me a few weeks (maybe 3) to render these and i look forward to hopefully completing the look and feel of your characters!! Thanks again guys!!
You're welcome.

Indeed, many thanks.


bump!

Liberty's Edge

TheAntiElite wrote:

Hopefully this will apply to character concepts, too?

** spoiler omitted **

Hopefully it will not offend.

I just finished her and settled to call her -> Kalee. I'm so glad I was able to finish this before I'll be off for vacation.

Hope you like her.

Should mention that I normally wouldn't spend so much time on an Character illustration. ;P

Dark Archive

wow Mickment, that is awsome

Liberty's Edge

ulgulanoth wrote:
wow Mickment, that is awsome

Thank you! And I had a lot of fun too. :)

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Pawns Subscriber
Mickment wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
wow Mickment, that is awsome
Thank you! And I had a lot of fun too. :)

That is really nice work pal, wish my work was as colorful and awesome!!

Dark Archive

anyone going to take up my requests?


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Mickment wrote:
TheAntiElite wrote:

Hopefully this will apply to character concepts, too?

** spoiler omitted **

Hopefully it will not offend.

I just finished her and settled to call her -> Kalee. I'm so glad I was able to finish this before I'll be off for vacation.

Hope you like her.

Should mention that I normally wouldn't spend so much time on an Character illustration. ;P

Wow, best work in here EVER!

2,201 to 2,250 of 2,325 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / We'll draw your Pathfinder requests! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.