[SFS] #1-24 Siege of Enlightenment (Inactive)

Game Master cmlobue

Slides
Sign-In Sheet
Starship combat cheat sheet
Subtier 1-2


51 to 100 of 346 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Telgan looked at the sensors and seeing no serious damage that needed his attention, he kept tweaking the engines, trying to make sure they do not fail at the worse possible time.
Engineering (Divert): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1
Zarzucket 3 wrote:
"A forward weapon? I'm an archeologist and not a combat officer!"

"You'll live longer if you change your short-term career goals."

"Elian, if you need an edge, I might be able to get a little more range oout of the maneuvering thrusters."

Offering to try using Hard Turn. If I succeed, you can make one turn during the round as though the maneuverability of the starship were improved by one step. Just let me know.

Chief Mate Rules:

Hard Turn (Helm Phase, Push)
You manually adjust additional thrusters and bypass safety systems, shouting for your fellow crew members to brace themselves for a stomach-turning tactical maneuver. This bit of risky co-piloting might overtax the starship’s turn radius, but it can also help the pilot get significantly more maneuverability out of the vessel when the crew finds itself in a lurch. Attempt an Acrobatics or Athletics check (DC = 10 + 1-1/2 × your starship’s tier). If you succeed, the pilot can make one turn during the round as though the maneuverability of the starship were improved by one step. This has no effect on a ship with perfect maneuverability. If you fail your check by 10 or more, you overheat and temporarily degrade the effectiveness of the starship’s maneuvering thrusters, causing the ship’s maneuverability to worsen by one step for the rest of this round.
Maintenance Panel Access (Engineering Phase)
You start ripping open access panels, turning secured valves, and manually bypassing safety systems to help the engineer get more out of their systems when they take the divert or overpower action. Attempt an Acrobatics or Athletics check (DC = 10 + 1-1/2 × your starship’s tier). If you succeed and the engineer also succeeds at their check to divert, they can provide the normal benefit from divert to two different systems instead of only one. If the engineer instead succeeds at their check for the overpower action, they can choose four different systems to divert power to instead of three. In either case, no system can benefit twice from the same action.
If you fail your check by 10 or more, you overtax the ship’s systems without adding any useful capacity, and all engineer actions performed this turn take a –2 penalty.
Manual Realignment (Helm Phase)
Manual realignment of the ship’s sensors to better focus on an opposing starship can help the science officer get better results when using the ship’s sensors to glean information about the other vessel. Attempt an Acrobatics or Athletics check (DC = 10 + 1-1/2 × your starship’s tier). If you succeed and the science officer also succeeds at their check to perform the scan action, they receive one additional piece of information, as though their result were 5 higher. If you fail the check by 10 or more, you knock the sensors out of alignment altogether, and no check to scan can be attempted this round as the system recalibrate.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"Right, let's see..."

Initiative (Piloting): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

"Still predictable."

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi fires missiles again.

gunnery with bonus: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
missile launcher: 4d8 ⇒ (8, 4, 7, 6) = 25


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Elian once again anticipates the Susumu's Sword's movements. They try to back away and keep their damaged port away from you.

Back Off: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Round 3 - helm and gunnery phases

Diving Drake (63/70 HP)
Susumu's Sword (38/55 HP; shields: forward 5/10, port 5/10, starboard 5/10, aft 5/10; port weapons glitching)

Enemy Rolls:
Gunnery: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 2 = 23
Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 1, 4) = 10

Gunnery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 -2 if port
Light Laser Cannon: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Nalo slams a fist into the control panel and incidentally mashes the button reactivating the targeting system. The vesk grunts in satisfaction and lines up a nice lead shot on the enemy's trajectory.

Gunnery, coilgun, computer bonus: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 20 .... damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 3, 2) = 11

#NotUselessForOnce

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

At least you did better than I did that time.

I guess I had to roll a nat 1 at some point. #dicegonnadice

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Telgan pondered for a moment as to what power he could divert from the engine to help increase thrust, the engineer flipped a switch to turn off the lights in the galley.

Engineering (Divert): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

"Let me check the area again...Long term goals be damned"

Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

sensors

The gnome covers his mouth at the sound of curses. "Oh my watch your language Sir!"

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"You can call it off at any time, Captain," Elian says. Though he's not sure they've a channel left open anymore, as his focus is on bringing the ship around.

Evade Piloting DC 13: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"You can call it off at any time, Captain," Elian says. Though he's not sure they've a channel left open anymore, as his focus is on bringing the ship around.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Zarucket gets the following new information with additional scanning:

Attack (Forward) ramming prow (2d4)
Expansion Bays cargo holds (2), medical bay, recreation suite (gym)

Kerathi's missile goes wide, but Nalotrunos' coilgun pierces the enemy's shields.

The diving drake is hit by an enemy coilgun in return, knocking ou the forward shields.

Round 4 - engineering phase and pilot initiative

Diving Drake (63/70 HP; shields: forward 0/10)
Susumu's Sword (32/55 HP; shields: forward 5/10, port 0/10, starboard 5/10, aft 5/10; port weapons glitching)

Enemy Rolls:
Lock On: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Divert to Weapons: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Piloting (Initiative): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Elian continues to prove himself the superior pilot.

Susumu's Sword flies past the Starfinders before circling around. They leave an opening while they do, however. Free attack on any arc

Round 4 - all phases

Diving Drake (63/70 HP; shields: forward 0/10)
Susumu's Sword (32/55 HP; shields: forward 5/10, port 0/10, starboard 5/10, aft 5/10; port weapons glitching)

Enemy Rolls:
Flyby: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Gunnery: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 2 = 14
Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 4) = 13

Gunnery: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 -2 if port
Light Laser Cannon: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

"Kerathi, do you see that?! "

Assuming we want to take that free shot with our big gun.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Zarzucket keeps scanning.

Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Seeing the forward shield get knocked out, Telgan worked at trying to get it working again. "Um, the shields took a serious hit there Captain! Looks like something got knocked loose! the Engineer shouted over his shoulder.

Engineering-Divert to Shields: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Fire the missiles....at the port!

missiles - attack of opportunity: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage: 4d8 ⇒ (7, 3, 2, 5) = 17

Fire the missiles....at the port....again dammit!

missiles - regular turn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
damage: 4d8 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 4) = 15

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Seeing Kerathi's success when the enemy flies by. Nalotrunos adjusts his weapons aim at a leisurely pace. This is a moment to savor, when your enemy's throat is in your grasp.

The vesk positions a claw above the firing stud.

"Odrakor yield."

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"Hm. Not a bad move, there. Keeping on their port is a little tight. Let me just... Oh. Not quite."

Maneuver Piloting DC 18: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Kerathi pounds the open port side of the enemy ship with missiles until Captain Odrakor hails you.

"You won this one. I'm departing the Acalata system, but I promise that my starship was merely a vanguard scout and further Gideron forces are on the way."

DC 20 Sense Motive:
She’s not lying about a larger force, but that she is somewhat exaggerating the timing.

At this point, I must offer you the opportunity to destroy the Susumu's Sword. I must also notify you that doing so will result in Infamy.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"I don't suppose it's too much to ask for you to be truthful when you speak with your supervisors, Captain? That we were telling you who we are, complying with your questions and requests, and presenting our diplomatic documentation when you fired up your weapons system, which was as foolish as it was unprovoked? On your honor, since you are expecting honorable treatment from us? In that you're at our mercy but expecting to be permitted to retreat, I mean?"

Elian tries to sound as though this decision is open.
Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

"I'm sure your backup is plentiful and dangerous, but they really shouln't be facetious to us because we shouldn't be expecting them to attack us."

Shutting off the channel, he looks around at the others a little less confidently. "I might be at the wrong tree here, though. Did the Venture-Captain actually say both parties were expecting us? I guess I assumed that was the point of the documentation, but I don't really recall it being explicit. It was the other side that invited us."

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

"I hope we don't get into any more fights!" He turns to Elian "I know we were invited. And This guys group was leaving. I don't know what their issue with us IS"

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1
Elian Neubeck wrote:

...

Shutting off the channel, he looks around at the others a little less confidently. "I might be at the wrong tree here, though. Did the Venture-Captain actually say both parties were expecting us? I guess I assumed that was the point of the documentation, but I don't really recall it being explicit. It was the other side that invited us."

"Surely the Society would never send us into battle without thoroughly scouting the ground beforehand." Nalo deadpans.

"We should land and complete the mission as fast as can be. I don't want to be caught on low ground when Odrakor's main body arrives."


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

The Starfinders allow Susumu's Sword to depart.

After your encounter with the Gideron Authority starship, you can contact the Marixah Republic mining colony on Sansorgis. The signal with the colony is bad, cutting out several times and providing you with startling amounts of static along with basic landing instructions.

DC 16 Perception:
You make out repeated chuckling noises within the static burst.

You can view Sansorgis on the ship’s view screen. The world has no seas, though there are icecaps at the poles, and there is very little cloud cover. Massive trenches are visible while landing, evidence of the Marixah Republic’s ongoing strip mining of the world.

DC 15 Life Science:
You determine that outside of the colony itself, there is no animal life on the planet — only plant life.

DC 15 Physical Science:
You detect large mineral and ore deposits close to the surface.

The settlement the Starfinders approach sits at the end of one of the large trenches. During your approach, the colony sends another communication. The signal is once again choppy, but enough to guide you to the settlement’s landing pad without incident.

When you disembark, you are greeted by the remaining security forces, led by a female half-elf who introduces herself as Corporal Kalyavata. A relatively young half-elf, Corporal Kalyavata greets you with a firm handshake. She’s clearly relieved to see the Starfinders. Kalyavata leads you back to a prefab cantina near the landing site where she introduces you to Chief Engineer Kerchatu, a middle-aged human, his hands lined with grease stains that anyone can feel when accepting his hearty handshake.

Kerchatu explains, "The settlement is almost evacuated, and only a few security personnel and engineers are left to extricate remaining equipment. Marixah command tasked this group with dismantling the last of the machinery to load onto a cargo freighter, but numerous computer glitches have plagued the group for days, preventing them from properly evacuating valuable equipment and personnel. The freighter is ready to depart, but it is locked in the colony’s hangar. Trying to get the ship out without the hangar working properly could seriously damage the ship, potentially stranding the colonists on Sansorgis. So far, the remaining colonist’s investigations have led them in circles, but perhaps with your aid, they can find out what is causing the systems to malfunction."

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Life science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Zarzucket relays what he's learned to the rest of the group.

- - -

"I'm not much of an engineer but maybe someone else can look at the systems" the gnome says to Kerchatu

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Telgan joined Zarzucket 3 in checking the sensors but was not able to find anything of interest as the ship landed.
Life Science(Xenobiology): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Physical Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

"What do you mean no animal life Zarzucket? How does the plants spread and pollinate? Are they just carried by the wind currents? Telgan asked as they disembarked.

"Please to meet you Corporal Kalyavata. I am acting Engineer but the crew says I am too mechanical in my approach to work." he said with a snicker as they made their way to the prefab cantina.

Meeting Chief Engineer Kerchatu, he exchanged a few engineering jokes and got to business. "Well now, a delete and reinstall will take to long to do. Have you tried...?" he asked, tinkering with a few commands to gain access to the bios.
Computers: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

The technical issues holding little interest or opportunity to assist, Nalo latches onto the corporal. " Corporal Kalyavata, we chased a Gideron ship from the system, but they promised to return in force. You may have less time than you think. You should consider destroying any equipment you can't get off world in the near future.
"How many staff are here? Could we take them offworld on our ship?"

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Computer glitches? And Zarzucket here said he thought he heard laughter over the static when we were trying to communicate earlier. I didn't notice it myself, but... no chance of sabotage?"

Elian doesn't say "or gremlins" out loud, but he doesn't dismiss the possibility either.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Hold that roll, Telgan...

Relief is easily readable on both Kalyavata’s and Kerchatu’s faces. The two offer to lead the PCs to the colony’s hangar so they can investigate. Kerchatu explains that the hangar once housed more ships, but once the mining colony had been settled, they had less need to house multiple ships.

>Slide 6<

This hangar bay is an older, well-used space compartmentalized into several smaller rooms. Scattered ceiling and wall lighting flickers at irregular intervals. The air circulation system emits a constant low whine, as if its fans battle ongoing resistance. The smell of ozone wafts down the corridors without a discernible source.

The ceilings here reach a height of 18 feet. With the lights not properly working, every area is considered an area of dim light. Several robotic manipulator arms emerge from sections of the walls.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Nalo concentrates to cloak himself in a form-fitting cloud of darkness.
The vesk then rolls his laser rifle off his shoulder and winds the sling around his left arm. He opens the door next to him a crack, then uses the rifle to nose it open the rest of the way.

Activate solar armor.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Zarzucket draws his pistol.

"Ah yes...Telgan perhaps the wind carries the seeds or the plants are mobile. The Gramineae chartarum of Deneb IV actually has roots that sort of act as legs. One specimen actually "walked" a mile..." The gnome continues talking and talking....

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"...are we gonna shoot the glitch? Works for me!"

Elian draws his pistol and baton as well.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Nalo opens a door, which leads to a kitchen. Most everything of use that can be carried out has been taken, though you could probably make yourself a snack with the remaining food - it's not too far past its expiry date.

To keep this from taking too long, I have revealed a number of areas where you will find nothing out of the ordinary. I will assume you do a cursory search of each as you pass and move on when you find nothing of interest.

As he babbles, Zarzucket notices a terminal down the hallway to the right. Indicated with a star on the map.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

"Let's check that terminal over there!"

Zarzucket looks to see if there's a trap.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Now don't shock yourself we need to have tea today

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi will do the same, drawing their pistol as they check things out.

perc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
comp: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Zarzucket seems to have the terminal handled, so Elian just keeps an eye out for now.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Kerathi notices some areas with overhanging live wires or malfunctioning machines that could be dangerous to anyone passing through. (Yellow boxes on the map)

Zarzucket accesses the terminal. Security is surprisingly lax, and he quickly realizes that something has infected the systems and can develop a strategy to flush out the contaminant gremlins. it will require the Starfinders to act at multiple terminals in unison - a Computers check at one and an Engineering check at another. No more than two characters can work on a single terminal at the same time. He is able to pull up a map with all terminal locations.

Please position yourselves on the map. Because the checks need to be made at the same time, everyone will get just one attempt at a skill check, then the consequences of everybody's checks will be revealed.
I'm assuming the location of the hazards will be communicated and people will avoid them - let me know if that is not true.

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi motions to everyone immediately the locations of hazards.

13 comp, 12 eng...where does everyone else stand? after looking at all char sheets, looks like zarzucket has 7 comp and telgan has 10 comp and 10 eng, maybe I do the eng check then? if aids don't count then I should probably do comp and telgan eng, otherwise if aids count then I probably should go eng

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"I can help with the software and having stuff, but I'm afraid the hardware repair is... outside of my skillset."

Computers, no Engineering.

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Telgan nodded at the potential dangers in the area and waht was needed to be done in order to fix the problem. "I can help assist any of those areas." Telgan said. "Given the cramped area near the terminals, looks like only two of us can access it. Kerathi, you are very good in both of those areas, I would suggest that you take care of the engineering terminal and I can be here at the computer terminal with Elian." he said.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Nalo moves to the next door, noses it open and looks inside


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

You can aid each other, but only one character may aid each primary check because of the space restriction.

As the other Starfinders move carefully toward terminals, Nalotrunos opens another door, finding a storage area. There is little other than empty shelves here, as most of the gear has been moved for the evacuation.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2
Kerathi Asper wrote:

Kerathi motions to everyone immediately the locations of hazards.

13 comp, 12 eng...where does everyone else stand? after looking at all char sheets, looks like zarzucket has 7 comp and telgan has 10 comp and 10 eng, maybe I do the eng check then? if aids don't count then I should probably do comp and telgan eng, otherwise if aids count then I probably should go eng

sounds good since you're good in Engineering

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi heads to the engineering terminal.

engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Here goes nothing.

Well if I failed, we are screwed anyways.

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

"On the count of 3. 3, 2, 1" Telgan said towards Kerathi as he got ready to take care of the computer terminal.

Computer: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Not sure if that will do the trick. If not, there is the roll from the Wed, Jan 31, 2024, 03:44 pm post.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Elian watches for anything important Telgan might miss, so he can draw his attention to it.

Computers (Aid): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Aid check higher than the base check. Isn't it annoying when that happens?

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

"Looks good people. Perhaps I can help"

aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

"Nothing in here." Nalo pulls his head back out of the room and looks toward the crew at the terminals.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Which terminal (marked with a star) are Telgan and Elian at?

51 to 100 of 346 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] #1-24 Siege of Enlightenment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.