[SFS] #1-24 Siege of Enlightenment (Inactive)

Game Master cmlobue

Slides
Sign-In Sheet
Starship combat cheat sheet
Subtier 1-2


151 to 200 of 346 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"Nalo, Babe, that's why they gave us sonic weapons," says Elian, waving his around haphazardly, "Though maybe somebody else should have taken this one. I barely know which" BANG "end to hold!"

As he rambles, he leaps away from the robot threatening him, too quick for it to catch him. At some point the weapon goes off after all.

Uncanny Movement means Elian doesn't provoke AoO when moving away from the target of his Trick Attack. Though that does lock me in to attacking the undamaged one.
Bluff: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26 If the target is level 6 or lower, it's Flat-Footed against this attack and takes the extra damage if hit.
Sonic Pistol (Red): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Sonic damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4 and Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Telgan finishes crispy-frying the blue enemy.

Elian backs away from the reddish foe and convinces it that he is not about to shoot it. The lie is revealed almost immediately.

The red robot fires back at Elian before moving back in to close range.

Integrated Pulsecaster Pistol: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Nonlethal Electricity: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Round 3 - bolded may go

Red (-6 HP)
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket
Blue
Green (-4 HP)
Telgan
Elian (-10 SP)

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

With red having just gone, I'm assuming we're on myself, Nalo and Zarzucket acting, unless something else happens...

Annoyed that Green is STILL up, Kerathi shoots green AGAIN directly in front of them, using combat tracking to do so.

ifrit blaze rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
fire: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Yep, sorry, missed my final edit.

Kerathi takes another shot, but her anger prevents her from lining it up properly.

Round 3 - bolded may go

Red (-6 HP)
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket
Blue
Green (-4 HP)
Telgan
Elian (-10 SP)

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1
Elian Neubeck wrote:

"Nalo, Babe, that's why they gave us sonic weapons," says Elian, waving his around haphazardly, "Though maybe somebody else should have taken this one. I barely know which" BANG "end to hold!"

...

"I am figuring that out, Elian!" The vesk drops his laser rifle and swings the sonic rifle from his back. Unsure of the accuracy and effect of the unfamiliar new weapon, he sights on the isolated robot, and fires.

azimuth laser rifle v green EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 ... Damage, photon attunement: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (Sonic)

"It's harder to aim than you'd think."


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Nalotrunos is having trouble aiming his new gun.

Ranged laser pistol, azmimuth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Zarzucket hits, but his weapon does not penetrate their protection.

The green-tinted enemy fires on Nalotrunos, then steps toward him.

Integrated Pulsecaster Pistol: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Nonlethal Electricity: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Round 3 - bolded may go

Red (-6 HP)
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket
Blue
Green (-4 HP)
Telgan
Elian (-10 SP)

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Elian moves away from the violent robot.
"Hey, I'm not attacking you." The gun in his hand goes off as he moves. "Uh--that shot didn't count."

Uncanny Movement means Elian doesn't provoke AoO when moving away from the target of his Trick Attack.
Bluff: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 If the target is level 14 or lower, it's Flat-Footed against this attack and takes the extra damage if hit.
Sonic Pistol (Red): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for Sonic damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1 and Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Not used to combat, other than tossing a spell or two, Telgan popped a shot at the closer creature, only to burn a hole in the floor.
Laser on Red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d4 ⇒ 3

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Forgot to notes in my last post attunement =2


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Elian continues to lie about his gun. The last one seemed very convincing, especially considering how far off target the blast was.

Telgan demonstrates his not-used-to-combat-ness by missing by even more.

The enemy in red swings a pair of limbs at Zarzucket.

Slam: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 4 = 20
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Slam: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 4 = 9
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The first makes contact, but the gnome easily dodges the follow-up.

Round 4 - bolded may go

Red (-6 HP)
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket (-8 SP)
Blue
Green (-4 HP)
Telgan
Elian (-10 SP)

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

The darkness suffusing Nalo's armor deepens and swells. He steps carefully away from the robot near him and draws in on himself. The darkness disappears sharply into him and a blast of intense light flashes out all around.

Carefully move 5' as shown. I think I have them both in range, but not sure.
Supernova fire damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

DC 13 reflex save for half damage

Supernova:
When you're fully photon-attuned, as a standard action, you can deal 1d6 fire damage plus 1d6 additional fire damage per solarian level to all creatures within 10 feet of you. A creature that succeeds at a reflex save takes half damage. At 9th level, you can increase the radius to 15 feet, and at 17th level, you can increase the radius to 20 feet. After you use this revelation, you immediately become unattuned. Supernova functions as a zenith revelation for the purposes of abilities that reference them

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi shoots green again using combat tracking to do so.

ifrit blaze rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
fire: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Zarzucket shoots again.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

The things I get into for the Society

He glances at this wound.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Kerathi fires a shot at green. The settings on her gun seem a little wonky, but it still deals a fair amount of damage.

1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Noticed that your last three damage rolls were 1d1, 1d20 and 1d20.
First time it mattered, though.

Zarzucket follows up with a hit of his own the Green enemy.

Nalotrunos skips the aiming and explodes.

Reflex Save, Red: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Reflex Save, Green: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

They dodge well enough that their natural protection negates all the harm.

The Green enemy fires at Telgan before approaching.

Integrated Pulsecaster Pistol: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Nonlethal Electricity: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Round 4 - bolded may go

Red (-6 HP)
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket (-8 SP)
Blue
Green (-13 HP)
Telgan
Elian (-10 SP)

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"Tough suckers. You'd think they'd be a little more" ZAT "worn down by now."

Trick Attack Green.
Bluff: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 Flat-Footed and takes trick damage on a hit if it's level 14 or lower.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 for Sonic Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3 and Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Duh. Supernova is fire damage. Stupid vesk.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Botting Telgan

Telgan has few options that will not be at least partially stopped by the enemy's resistance to flame.

Laser on Red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 1d4 ⇒ 2

Elian does, but he has put more effort into being tricky than aiming.

The reddish enemy steps up to Zarzucket and swings a leg.

Slam: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

That one smarts.

Round 5 - bolded may go

Red (-6 HP)
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket (-14 SP, -4 HP)
Blue
Green (-13 HP)
Telgan
Elian (-10 SP)

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Despite his inability to nuke the robots, Nalotrunos begins to gather energy again. The vesk levels the sonic rifle and fires at Zarucket's foe.

1 attunement point, photon
tremor boomer rifle v red EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18... Damage, photon attunement: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 (Sonic)

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

"Why won't you just die?" Combat tracking and shooting green....again.

ifrit blaze rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
fire: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Zarzucket shoots again at the one near him. But his shot goes wide.

attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Kerathi's question to Green goes unanswered, as it just dies.

Zarzucket tries to adjust his aim after his target falls, but cannot get a bead on the other creature.

Nalotrunostakes a shot at Red with his sonic weapon and scores a solid hit.

Round 5 - bolded may go

Red (-14 HP)
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket (-14 SP, -4 HP)
Blue
Green
Telgan
Elian (-10 SP)

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Laser: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d4 ⇒ 3
Laser crit: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Drawing a bead on the creature, Telgan some how managed to light it up real good with the laser pistol as it started to smoke.

Sorry, laid out with a sinus infection. Not sure if it is bothered by being on fire.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

If it helps get past DR, I think maybe you get 1d4 burn on the crit too.

Nope the burn damage is at the beginning of the target's turn. Just ignore my comment.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"We're winning! They're not impervious," says Elian triumphantly. He ducks behind a different pillar to line up a clearer shot, and takes it.

Oh dear. That wasn't very tricky at all.

Trick Attack
Bluff: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15 Green is flat-footed and takes the trick damage if hit if it is level -5 or lower.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 for sonic damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1 and Trick damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Burn: 1d4 ⇒ 1

So close.

Elian and Telgan both strike the remaining creature. Telgan's shot lights something on fire...but that doesn't seem to faze the creature. It is on its last legs, though it has so many of them.

It fires back at the clearly dangerous Telgan before stepping closer.

Integrated Pulsecaster Pistol: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Nonlethal Electricity: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

That pillar will never be the same again.

Round 6 - bolded may go

Red (-19 HP, burn 1d4)
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket (-14 SP, -4 HP)
Blue
Green
Telgan
Elian (-10 SP)

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi has to reposition to shoot red.

ifrit blaze rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
fire: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Nalo tries to settle himself, but the energy of the battle builds within him. He aims to shoot the robot in the back.

2 attunement points, photon

tremor boomer rifle v red EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 ... Damage, photon attunement: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 (Sonic)


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Keathi's shot is enough to knock out the remaining foe who had 1 HP left.

Nalotrunos (-4 SP)
Zarzucket (-14 SP, -4 HP)
Elian (-10 SP)

Mysticism DC 12 or Engineering DC 14:
The spiders are an uncommon hybrid of technology and magic. Bringing at least one of the creatures back for further study improves the Starfinders’ knowledge of the old empire.

Hallways lead to the west and north. The north hallway has a doorway on the east, and there is a door in the south of the Starfinders' current location.

Perception DC 18:
There are wards set in each doorway.

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
perc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Kerathi relays both pieces of information.

Do we go northeast or retrace our steps and go back south?

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

"Strange, I have not seen anything like that before, and I use a hybridized laser pistol just to be safe." he said, tucking two of the bodies into his pack to be examined later while taking Kerathi's word as to there being wards on the doorways.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Elian collapses dramatically. "I could use a minute to catch my breath. Zarzucket could probably use two."


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

You can take 10 minutes if you want.

Each body is 3 bulk.

Now that you have identified the wards, you can deactivate them with a DC 15 Mysticism check.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

"Yes...I could. Thanks!"

Zarzucket rests for a bit.

"Let me see..." He looks at the runes.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

aid anyone lol

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Aid Mysticism: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
"Careful there Zar, I think the rune by your hand means "Saöil", not "Saoil", the umlaut is faint." Telgan said

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"Sorry, I don't know anything about magic."

Since he can't help anyway, Elian takes the opportunity to live up to his lazy persona and watch the others while he rests and takes a drink.

Spend a Resolve to recover Stamina.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Together Zarzucket and Telgan manage to deactivate one of the wards. In doing so, they realize the wards were specifically created to affect outsiders.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Is that planar outsiders?


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Yes, the creature type.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2
Telgan wrote:

[dice=Aid Mysticism]d20+4

"Careful there Zar, I think the rune by your hand means "Saöil", not "Saoil", the umlaut is faint." Telgan said

Zarzucket adjusts his glasses.

"Ah yes Telgan, my translation was a bit off. Thank you!"

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

If Telgan and Zarzucket share the outsider information:

Nalotrunos asks if the ward would affect any of us, and whether it would be a good idea to reactivate it.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Oh, that kind of "outsiders." Okay, that's more interesting.

"Hm. Afraid of fiends, or celestials d'ya think? Or something else giving them trouble around here?"

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2
Nalotrunos wrote:

If Telgan and Zarzucket share the outsider information:

Nalotrunos asks if the ward would affect any of us, and whether it would be a good idea to reactivate it.

Zarzucket would share the information

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

"We can salvage one of the robots on our way back. I guess the next play is to go past the wards. I'll take that honor."

Nalo will wait for everyone to be ready, then open the unwarded door.

Will wait to see if anyone wants a 10 minute rest before opening door.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Anyone who wants to heal ca do so retroactively.

Chairs and tables have been overturned in this room. Shards from plates and cups are strewn about in disarray. Cutlery has been hurled at the walls and ceiling, sticking out at odd angles. Posters depicting humanoids in uniform hang on the walls, though most of the posters have cutlery sticking out of them. On the wall in the middle of the hall hangs a large portrait painting of a humanoid in metal armor with a crown on their head. The portrait is crusted with old food stains. Two doors, both in the west wall, exit the chamber.

Two human-sized creatures with rust-red skin, talons, and vestigial wings seem to rouse themselves from a stupor as the door opens. They immediately attack the Starfinders.

Initiative:
”zarzucket Perception”: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
”Telgan Perception”: 1d20 ⇒ 12
“Kerathi Perception”: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
“Elian Perception”: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
”Nalotrunos Perception”: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
”Yellow Perception”: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
”Purple Perception”: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Round 1 - bolded may go

Elian
Purple
Kerathi
Nalotrunos
Yellow
Telgan
Zarzucket

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"Huh. This looks like it was used a lot more recent--whoa, watch out! Hey, friendly!"

Concerned that it's a terrible idea, but more concerned about the party getting stuck at the doorway, Elian slips into the room right past the closer creature. "Come on, if you speak a language we're not here to fight."

They weren't there to fight if they were animals either, but it seemed less likely to matter.

Standard: Move into the room. Uncanny Movement lets Elian choose an enemy when moving as a standard action. He chooses Yellow, and doesn't provoke AoO from it.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

If the creatures understand Elian's message, they give no indication.

The creature near the back opens its mouth and channel the screams of wailing souls toward Elian. Make a DC 12 Will save. On a failure, you take 1d6 ⇒ 3 sonic damage and are shaken for that number of rounds.

Round 1 - bolded may go

Elian (Will save)
Purple
Kerathi
Nalotrunos
Yellow
Telgan
Zarzucket

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi can only manage this turn to move in and shoot yellow. Upon seeing the enemies though, they grimace after firing.

ifrit blaze rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
fire: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Can't just close the door now.

Nalotrunos raises his rifle to fend off the outsider and steps through the the doorway. He circles the outsider while punching at it with the butt of his rifle. Then he slashes at it with his claws.

Claws v KAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 ... damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Move as shown. Will eat the AoO to get here.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Kerathi moves carefully into the room, but her shot goes wide.

Nalotrunos enters the room less carefully.

Talons: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

But dodges out of the way of a claw, before having his claws dodged in return.

The creature near the door steps back before shouting directly into Nalotrunos' ear. Make a DC 12 Will save. On a failure, you take 1d6 ⇒ 2 sonic damage and are shaken for that number of rounds.

Round 1-2 - bolded may go

Elian (-3 SP, shaken 3 rounds)
Purple
Kerathi
Nalotrunos (Will save)
Yellow
Telgan
Zarzucket

151 to 200 of 346 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] #1-24 Siege of Enlightenment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.