[SFS] #1-24 Siege of Enlightenment (Inactive)

Game Master cmlobue

Slides
Sign-In Sheet
Starship combat cheat sheet
Subtier 1-2


201 to 250 of 346 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Zarzucket shoots at purple.

attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

He adjusts his glasses.

"I think I need practice but this is not my thing!"

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"N-now come on, friends, there's no need for--it doesn't really matter what I say, 'cuz you can't understand me anyway."

Elian falls back on tricky handling of his weapon. He moves across the room, his attention apparently on the one in the middle before shooting at the one along the wall.

Trick Attack. Elian's movement doesn't provoke AoO from Purple, and he moves without passing close to Yellow.
Bluff (Shaken): 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 14 - 2 = 19 Failed trick. Unless they're level -1.
Attack Purple: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 2 = 5 for sonic damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2 and Trick damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Laser pistol, yellow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d4 ⇒ 2
Telgan, with not much to do, took a pot shot at the nearest foe.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Telgan tags the enemy near the door with his laser.

Zarzucket misses, then tries to clean his goggles.

The enemies are not in fact CR -1, so Elian's lie doesn't affect them. His shot is no better.

The creature in the back moves toward Kerathi and takes a swing at her.

Talons: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Ouch!

Round 2 - bolded may go

Elian (-3 SP, shaken 2 rounds)
Purple
Kerathi (-14 SP)
Nalotrunos (Will save)
Yellow (-2 HP)
Telgan
Zarzucket

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Nalo hisses harshly back at the outsider, and rips at it with a clawed hand while stepping carefully to the side.

on phone, can't move Nalo on the slide, but would like to go 5' farther from the door.

Claw v KAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
... damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Grumbling, Kerathi does NOT want to be in a corner, so they have to chance an AoO, bolt, and shoot.

ifrit blaze rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
fire: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

MOved Nalo. Nice shot!


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Kerathi moves around and plugs Yellow? while Nalotrunos tries to get the echoes of screams out of his ears.

It steps toward her and tries to exact revenge.

Talons: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

It seems to have her number.

Round 2-3 - bolded may go

Elian (-3 SP, shaken 2 rounds)
Purple
Kerathi (-18 SP)
Nalotrunos (-2 SP, shaken 1 round)
Yellow (-15 HP)
Telgan
Zarzucket

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Elian's head is still spinning, and he can't think of anything stupid to say.

He settles for darting away, too suddenly for the creature to react, then spinning around to attack from (hopefully) an unexpected angle.

Trick Attack Yellow. Doesn't provoke AoO from it.
Deception (Shaken): 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 14 - 2 = 19 Failed trick.
Attack (Shaken): 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22 for critical sonic damage: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 and Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Crit effect: Deafen, Fort DC 15

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Ranged EAC Acid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d3 ⇒ 2

Changing things up, Telgan let loose with a small bolt of acid at the creature.

Energy ray

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Zarzucket shoots again

attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

damage crit: 1d4 ⇒ 4


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Telgan fires a ray of acid at the creature. It doesn't seem to affect it at all.

Zarzucket, however, hits the Purple one square on. It recoils from the damage.

Elian follows up with a perfect shot of his own, which drops the Yellow foe to the ground.

The remaining enemy steps toward Zarzucket and expresses its frustration.

Talons: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

It remains frustrated.

Round 3-4 - bolded may go

Elian (-3 SP, shaken 1 round)
Purple (-8 HP)
Kerathi (-18 SP)
Nalotrunos (-2 SP, shaken 1 round)
Yellow
Telgan
Zarzucket

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Nalo grins and swings his rifle up, gets his hand under the forestock. Over confident, he blasts the wall behind the outsider.

laser rifle, azimuth v EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 ... damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5 critical Burn 1d6; -)

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

"Let us try something else." Telgan said as he tried to remember what he knew about the creature.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"You... stink. And you're" ZAP "ugly."
Elian is starting to recover his wits, such as they are.

Trick Attack.
Bluff (Shaken): 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 14 - 2 = 28 Successful trick if it's level 8 or lower, making it Flat-Footed and dealing the extra damage.
Attack (Shaken): 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 2 = 14 for sonic damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1 and trick damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Forgot to say Nalo's going photon-attuned. 1 PP And a reminder that his AC is 1 higher due to solar armor.

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi will use combat tracking on yellow and and shoot.

ifrit blaze rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
fire: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Nalotrunos puts a scorch mark on the wall.

Elian insults the remaining devil, which is enough to distract it. His shot is only a graze, however.

Telgan identifies the creatures as howling devils, outsiders with the outsiders with the devil, evil, extraplanar, and lawful traits. 3 questions

Round 3-4 - bolded may go

Elian (-3 SP, shaken 1 round)
Purple (-8 HP)
Kerathi (-18 SP)
Nalotrunos (-2 SP, shaken 1 round)
Yellow
Telgan
Zarzucket

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

was there one near me still? if not

The gnome casts a spell.

magic missile

damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

Worse save, vulnerabilities, special attack please.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

It's still in your face, Zarzucket.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

The creatures' worst save is Will, they have no vulnerabilities and their only special attack is the howl that you observed earlier - single target, DC 12 Will or take 1d6 sonic damage and be shaken the same number of rounds.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

sorry was looking at the wrong map

guarded step then cast magic missile

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

laser: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d4 ⇒ 2
Seeing that the acid did not work and there did not seem to be an element that it might be vulnerable to, Telgan took another shot at it with his laser. The weapon caused a bit of damage.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Botting Kerathi

Zarzucket pelts the enemy with magic.

Telgan hits it with a laser blast.

Kerathi adds some lasering of her own.

ifrit blaze rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
fire: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Which is enough to drop it to the floor.

Elian (-3 SP)
Kerathi (-18 SP)
Nalotrunos (-2 SP)

With the devils defeated, the Starfinders can search through the rubble. Even in their damaged state, the posters still provide insight into the hobgoblin empire, and two of them are intact enough that the pieces could be salvaged to undergo extensive restoration at the Lorespire complex. Removing these to posters requires a delicate hand and a Sleight of Hand, appropriate Profession skill, or Dexterity check. Failure is likely to damage them beyond repair.

Perception DC 15:
You notice an old datapad beneath a pile of broken furniture. The device is currently powered down, but with an Engineering check, you could connect it to a power source and activate it.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

Delicate work isn't Nalo's Forte. The vessel wanders around the room. In a corner he kneels and swipes violently with his claws at some junk furniture. A couple heavy blows further break up the detritus and, with a loud hiss, he sweeps the wreckage aside with his forearm.

He allows himself a self satisfied grunt before lifting an old data pad from the remaining junk.

"Here. Maybe this still works."

per the spoiler it needs power and an engineering check to activate.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"Well, that wasn't my best showing," says Elian, swapping the battery in his weapon for a fresh one. "Sorry, unless I can just plug in a battery that's beyond me. Let me take a look at that poster though."

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

I think my last post was missed, but it worked out anyways....

Kerathi will activate if possible (once power is on)
engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

"I'm not one for legerdemain! Anyone else?"

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

"Stop Elian! Given the frail nature of the posters, we will need to carefully remove them from the wall. Here, let me show what we did for the dig at Rotgut Village" Telgan said, giving tips on how to carefully remove and preserve them as he started to record the process for documentation.

Profession(Archeologist): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Telgan manages to free one of the posters successfully, and helps Elian avoid damaging the other.

Kerathi gets the datapad turned on. Unfortunately, the interface is not in Common.

Speak Goblin or Culture DC 20:
You decipher enough writing to translate key pieces of information. Translated data reveals key information about military drill routines in the hobgoblin empire. plus handout incoming

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

"Anyone speak Goblin?" asks Elian, moving on from the debacle with the poster and looking over Kerathi's shoulder.

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

"Unless there's something immediately useful, it probably doesn't matter if we can. The point is, you got it working. We can collect it and have some goblins read it lat--oh hey. Okay, yeah, I might not be able read most of the words although I'm pretty sure that's either a kind of weapon or a nasty insult right there, but I recognize the format and the patterns. This is about military drill routines. Probably a little out of date, though."

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

"I don't"

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

"Sorry, no, I do not" Telgan replied to Elian's question.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Nalo stares blankly when asked about speaking goblin, but Elian's teaser about mlitary drills grabs the vesk's attention. "Some vesk military drills haven't changed in centuries. They long been highly optimized, and represent a proud tradition. What more can you tell me?"

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Unfortunately I do not.


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Aaand >handout<.

The Starfinders find themselves with a surfeit of hallways and doors.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

Nalo shrugs, disappointedly. "I need a short break."

Status: Down 6 SP between this fight and the last. Will take a 10 minute rest and spend an RP to recover stamnina.

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi will take a short rest as well.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Elian looks through the datapad. "This has the distinct cadence of someone complaining about their jerk boss."

He keeps an eye on the hallway while the others are resting. "There's another door out of this room. Should we check that first before continuing down the hall?"

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

"Sounds like that would be a good idea, after we take a break while we can." Telgan said. While the others took a break, he added some notes to his datapad.

Wayfinders

Male vesk gladiator solarian 1 / Init +1 Percept +0 Low light vision SenseMotive +1 // SP 8/8 HP 11/13 RP 1/4 EAC 13 KAC 15 // F +3 R +1 W +2 // Move 30 BAB 1

I'd missed that door. We might as well try it next. I hate to leave unexplored rooms behind me.

To rest Nalo dropped into the vesk analog to lotus position, squatting on his heels with his knees drawn up under his armpits. Vesk hips couldn't quite manage the same rotation as most other humanoids. He drops his head and drowses, or meditates, or prays. It's hard to tell, his only motion is a slow deep inhalation and exhalation. After about ten minutes he thrusts himself upward.

" Let's go. The door then. "

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

Kerathi will also check the door.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

The gnome looks at the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

Three huge broken glass tubes occupy most of this room. Computer banks line the walls. Most of the computers look broken, but one console still has blinking lights. A double door in the south wall and a single door in the east provide entry and exit to the area.

Life Science DC 14:
The tubes were a type of stasis pod.

Perception DC 12:
The glass of two of the tubes was broken from the inside. The damage was likely done by the creatures you encountered in the adjoining room.

Computers DC 14:
The computer is no longer connected to the rest of the facility. The data on the computer is written in Goblin. If you do not speak the language, you can attempt a Culture check to decipher it.

Advocates

CG Male Human Corporate Agent Operative (Spy) 3 |SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 4/4| Spd 30; EAC 14 KAC 15 ; Fort +1 Reflex +6 Will +5 | Perc +7 (Darkvision) SM +7 | Condition: None

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

"Oh, computers! Still running, impressive for ancient tech. We don't make 'em like that at Neutek. Our focus is more on reducing purification costs. Network's down, though, or at least this console isn't connected... and nobody speaks Goblin. Let's see..."

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


| Defy the Dragon | Clone Batch | ◆◇↺

ELian can't read the terminal, but points it out in case the other Starfinders can help.

Speak Goblin or Culture DC 20:
The computer contains mostly data about the stasis tubes: their function, parameters, and containment status (all at critical). The damage in the system similar to what they observed in the hangar bay, and it’s clear that the data has been partially corrupted by the computer glitch gremlins. The computer also contains information about the devils, captured elsewhere, their shipment to the facility, and their imprisonment in this chamber.

You can also download the data for later translation with an Engineering check.

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Zarzucket takes a look.

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Life Sci: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

"Looks like a stasis pod"

Wayfinders

Neutral Android S-6/HP 9/R-5/F+1/R+2/W+2 EAC 13, KAC 14 Technomancer 1

"Well now, what have we here?" Telgan said as he looked things over. The markings seem to be the same as the datapad. "I can not make sense of it but I can see about making a copy and get someone to translate it when we get back." He said activating his computer.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Exo-Guardians

NB Strix Roboticist Mechanic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 6/6 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort 7; Ref 7; Will 3 | Init: 3 | Perc: 7, SM: 4 | Speed: Land 20/Fly 30 | Reroll: 1/1 (3 novas) | Active conditions: None.

computer: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
eng: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Engineering if copying of the data can be done.

201 to 250 of 346 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] #1-24 Siege of Enlightenment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.