PFS2e 5-01 - Year of Unfettered Exploration - Take 2 (KS) (Inactive)

Game Master phaeton_nz

Tier 1-4
Challenge Points: 20
Subtier: 3-4
Repeatable
Slides
Hero Points: Voron-1; Ulvard-2; Magima-2; Eldryon-CC; Tristan-2; Eddie-2


51 to 100 of 288 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Archive

male elf (seer) wizard (unified magic theory, cleric) 4 | ♥️ 30| ⛨ 19* | F +8, R +8, W +11 | Perc +9; low-light vision | Stealth +8 | 30’ | wizard spells 1 ☐dizzying colors ☐force barrage ☑mystic armor; spells 2 ☐blazing bolt ☐floating flame ☐revealing light | drain bonded item [1][2] | cleric spells 1 ☐heal | focus ☐ | hero 1 | Active Conditions: mystic armor

Now stopped, Voron leans on his staff again and smiles at Taiwalei's question.

Well, funny you should ask. We were just speaking with a very special gunsmith, Whiirii who we or at least Voron recently delivered a star gun to repair, so that we could return it to its home in original condition. I learned a lot of fascinating facts in that mission... he continues to elaborate on details of what happened, and the forces that were attempting to thwart the return of the star gun.

Envoy's Alliance

LG Human(1/2 O) Barbarian-2; THP 5/5; HP 18/38; hero 2/3; minor healing potion 1/1; AC 19 (18 when raging); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +7; Perc +7; Conditions:

The Big Man steps forward. "{b]I am Ulvard![/b]" he announces.

"You have likely heard of me and my Deeds. Ulvard has explored the bazaar of Katheer, and the sewers of Absalom. Ulvard has travelled to Port Peril and Partied with Pirates. Ulvard is Well Travelled."

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

"Oh hello, I am Eddie! I love to explore. I just came back from the hot sandy desert. I don't recommend it. Much nicer underground than above." They smile and shake hands with the tall, tan man.

Horizon Hunters

HP 18/18 | AC 18 | resist slashing 1 | F+9, R+6, W+3 | Perc +3 | Move 30 ft. | ◈ Tiefling Kineticist 1 |

"Still pretty new here, but I had a boring cataloguing job in the archives which turned into a dangerous job up against some hag."

At Ulvard's mention of sewers. "Thanks gods I haven't been down in the sewers myself, but I did have a dream about trudging around down there - as a kobold! Ha!"

Grand Archive

Investigator 2 AC 19 | HP 20/20 | F +3 R +9 W +7 | Init +7 Perception| Speed 30 ft. | Exploration Mode Investigate

I'm Eldryon Spearheaven. Pleasure to meet you Taiwalei.
You may have heard of me, I've protected some artifacts from Ashlyn's claws in the Vault of the Grand Lodge and have discovered a series of ancient Elf Gates in an abandonned Hellknight Fortress.

Says Eldryon with pride.

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

"Oh, sewers are very nice. Cool, dark, full of snacks. I hope to go there sometime to explore myself." A tantalizing dream of complete darkness, ample moisture, and all the carbon they could consume swirls through Eddie's spongy cap.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

We'll keep going but Tristan is still to answer

Taiwalei is currently unarmored, with only a dagger for personal defense and the set of expanded healer’s tools that his experiences as a venture-captain have taught him never to leave at home. He explains that he wants to let you take the lead and prove themselves, but he reassures you that he’s ready to step in to protect you or awaken you from unconsciousness if you get in over your heads.

After entering the portal, you follow a series of five pointing statues to arrive at the entrance of the hedge maze that is the Maze of the Open Road. Across a vast paved garden courtyard is the two-story stone manor that serves as the Woodsedge Lodge. When you first arrive, Taiwalei exclaims in awe and spends a few seconds taking in the sights.

This place really is like the rumor says. Vast distance covered but with a few minutes of walking! Taiwalei pulls three slips of paper from within his sash. I managed to collect the routes for three different lodges before I arrived in Absalom, namely Heidmarch Manor in Varisia, Nexus House in... Nex, and Starrise Spire all the way in Mendev. I can’t decide which I want to visit first, so how about you take your pick?

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

"Oh we have choices? Hrmm.." Eddie looks back and forth between the papers. Back and forth, back and forth.

"I've never been to Nex before, let's go there!" Eddie finally offers up an option. I just did Varisia a couple weeks ago so would prefer one of the other two options.

Envoy's Alliance

LG Human(1/2 O) Barbarian-2; THP 5/5; HP 18/38; hero 2/3; minor healing potion 1/1; AC 19 (18 when raging); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +7; Perc +7; Conditions:

Ulvard eyes up the statues suspiciously. "Ulvard has heard that not all statues in maze... are what they seem." he mutters.

"Ulvard would also prefer to visit Nex Next." The Big Man grins to himself at the play on words.

Horizon Hunters

HP 18/18 | AC 18 | resist slashing 1 | F+9, R+6, W+3 | Perc +3 | Move 30 ft. | ◈ Tiefling Kineticist 1 |

Magima agrees "Nex sounds most interesting of all these places - though I recommend anyone who hasn't been to Varisia be sure to visit."

Grand Archive

male elf (seer) wizard (unified magic theory, cleric) 4 | ♥️ 30| ⛨ 19* | F +8, R +8, W +11 | Perc +9; low-light vision | Stealth +8 | 30’ | wizard spells 1 ☐dizzying colors ☐force barrage ☑mystic armor; spells 2 ☐blazing bolt ☐floating flame ☐revealing light | drain bonded item [1][2] | cleric spells 1 ☐heal | focus ☐ | hero 1 | Active Conditions: mystic armor

Voron lights up that so many of his team would opt for Nex.

I have heard it's a mystical place! I agree it would be most interesting.

Grand Archive

Investigator 2 AC 19 | HP 20/20 | F +3 R +9 W +7 | Init +7 Perception| Speed 30 ft. | Exploration Mode Investigate

Agreed! says Eldryon, may be for the first time with enthusiasm in her voice.

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

Eddie clasps their hands together excitedly, plucking the note saying Nexus House "Looks like its settled then, Nex here we come."

Eddie tries to recall any knowledge about Nex or their Lodge in general.
Pathfinder Lore +5 is likely their best chance. No society here.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

So, off to Nex you go - although it's not that simple. To navigate the Maze to get to a specific location, you need to spend 10 minutes following instructions given to you.

Attempt a Survival check to Sense Direction, a Scouting Lore check, or another skill check which the text specifies can be used in place of Survival. In this case, it's Pathfinder Society Lore, Arcana or Acrobatics

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

"Oh, I'll guide us. Follow me!" The small fungus rushes ahead at a speed most Elves move, not slowing the slightest for tall grasses and overgrown bushes. The stop briefly, a small toad stool sprouts from their arm and whispers some advice. Familiar. Guidance spell.

Survival: Sense Direction, Wayfinder, Guidance: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 = 22

Envoy's Alliance

LG Human(1/2 O) Barbarian-2; THP 5/5; HP 18/38; hero 2/3; minor healing potion 1/1; AC 19 (18 when raging); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +7; Perc +7; Conditions:

"Ulvard is Renown for Great Sense of Direction." announces Ulvard as he attempts to lead the team through the maze, but is beaten to the job by Eddie.

Is this a 'we each make a check' situation, or a 'one check for the party' type?

Verdant Wheel

1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 19 | HP 24 | Speed 25 ft. |Expert Fort: +8 Trained Reflex: +7 Expert Will: +7|Curse, lesser|
phaeton_nz wrote:

Nearly all of you succeed although Magima's 'meow' could be counted as a distraction assuming the Waterfall is a cat lover. Still, Once out of the situation, Taiwalei sighs in relief and thanks you for rescuing him from the scrutiny.

When you and Taiwalei arrive at the portal, four dozen agents step through from the sailing lodge, the Grinning Pixie, with an incredible amount of luggage and crates. While you wait for the crowd to pass, Taiwalei takes the brief waiting time to formally introduce himself and learn your names.

Taiwalei of the Eastern Okaiyo Ocean, pleasure to meet you all. The charming seafaring venture-captain gives a slight bow. I leave myself in your care! So, who are you all? What’ve have you done lately? Fola must be really impressed with your work to ask you to be my guides!

"I am not so much. I am Tristan the Giver from the Greenhall Abbey in Nirmathas. At least, that where i was raised before it has been attacked by bandits and escaped with my life.

When i returned with the holy relic, i was too late to save them.

Since then, i wander the Inner Sea. I realized soon that my simple presence was facilitating conflicts. You can understand what a follower of Erastil must feel when he realized to have this sort of curse.

Tristan has a wry smile. Someone was testing my faith and i was sure it wasn't Erastil.

I joined the Society because of the pay and for my thirst for understanding what going on. I learned that I was an Oracle. One of the few who channel divine power itself without having a relationship with a deity or a powerful figure. The reason, i still don't know why. The divine way is impenetrable. But, i see my presence as a sign that a battle will occur and not that i am the sparking fuse.

Verdant Wheel

AC 19 | HP 24 | Speed 25 ft. |Expert Fort: +8 Trained Reflex: +7 Expert Will: +7|Curse, lesser|
Eddie 'Bo' Leetus wrote:
"Oh, I'll guide us. Follow me!" The small fungus rushes ahead at a speed most Elves move, not slowing the slightest for tall grasses and overgrown bushes. The stop briefly, a small toad stool sprouts from their arm and whispers some advice. Familiar. Guidance spell.

Being a scout, Tristan is helping Eddie, recalling his Pathfinder courses on the maze.

At the same time, he observes the leshy clearly more experienced than him. He can learn a thing or two.

Pathfinder lore for aid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Grand Archive

male elf (seer) wizard (unified magic theory, cleric) 4 | ♥️ 30| ⛨ 19* | F +8, R +8, W +11 | Perc +9; low-light vision | Stealth +8 | 30’ | wizard spells 1 ☐dizzying colors ☐force barrage ☑mystic armor; spells 2 ☐blazing bolt ☐floating flame ☐revealing light | drain bonded item [1][2] | cleric spells 1 ☐heal | focus ☐ | hero 1 | Active Conditions: mystic armor

Of course I will attempt to navigation via the arcana energy present it this place.

Arcana, Sense Direction: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

I may have found a path...

Grand Archive

Investigator 2 AC 19 | HP 20/20 | F +3 R +9 W +7 | Init +7 Perception| Speed 30 ft. | Exploration Mode Investigate

Eldryon concentrates on Nex path in the Maze as the target of her investigation.

Then, decides to help Voron find the right path.

Arcana (aid DC20): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 = 18

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:
Voron Keyphyra wrote:

Of course I will attempt to navigation via the arcana energy present it this place.

[dice=Arcana, Sense Direction]1d20+11

I may have found a path...

If Eddie had eyebrows they'd go up "What's that.. that's different!" Eddie takes off their tiny pirate hat and scratches their cap. The magic in this place must be very strong! Let's hope we take the same path.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

When you exit the maze, Voron and Taiwalei sense something is wrong. It's eerily silent. The venture-captain draws his weapon and uses the Pathfinder Society’s universal sign language, Napsu-Sign, to communicate that you should check out the display room whose doors have been left ajar while he goes to search for those who were supposed to be guarding the place.

Envoy's Alliance

LG Human(1/2 O) Barbarian-2; THP 5/5; HP 18/38; hero 2/3; minor healing potion 1/1; AC 19 (18 when raging); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +7; Perc +7; Conditions:

Ulvard draws his Large Sword. He then strides forward, in a surprisingly quiet manner for such a big man.

stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"Shhh" he says.

Horizon Hunters

HP 18/18 | AC 18 | resist slashing 1 | F+9, R+6, W+3 | Perc +3 | Move 30 ft. | ◈ Tiefling Kineticist 1 |

Magima follows Ulvard, but at a little distance as she is not as stealthy.

Grand Archive

male elf (seer) wizard (unified magic theory, cleric) 4 | ♥️ 30| ⛨ 19* | F +8, R +8, W +11 | Perc +9; low-light vision | Stealth +8 | 30’ | wizard spells 1 ☐dizzying colors ☐force barrage ☑mystic armor; spells 2 ☐blazing bolt ☐floating flame ☐revealing light | drain bonded item [1][2] | cleric spells 1 ☐heal | focus ☐ | hero 1 | Active Conditions: mystic armor

Voron is probably not the quietest, but he picks up his staff and makes a deliberate attempt to keep it from clacking on the ground as he pads along softly behind Ulvard.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Grand Archive

Investigator 2 AC 19 | HP 20/20 | F +3 R +9 W +7 | Init +7 Perception| Speed 30 ft. | Exploration Mode Investigate

Eldryon takes her time to observe the room before investigating it.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 = 18

What happened here?

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

"Hrm?" Eddie quietly looks around, a bit confused. These things never happen, they always go so smooth.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Verdant Wheel

AC 19 | HP 24 | Speed 25 ft. |Expert Fort: +8 Trained Reflex: +7 Expert Will: +7|Curse, lesser|

Tristan draws out a very good quality composite longbow with the words "I am Tom's bow chiselled in it.

He scouts from afar. perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Directly opposite the main door on the wall is the coat of arms of the lodge, which all of you have learnt to recognize. This one is red with an
orange band and bears four lotuses and a book, which confirms this being Nexian House. The sandstone building has no windows, but its interior is well-lit with magical light sources and chandeliers which give off bright light. Outdoors, it is currently daytime,

Eldryon notices faint tracks left behind by four different shoe-wearing Medium humanoid creatures, all of which head toward the northern-most doorway.

((Map on Slides))

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

As usual, Eddie has their staff of water out, its a gnarled wooden staff covered with mosses and lichens, perpetually dripping water. They raise their eye brow ridges with Eldryon's discovery, shuffling their feet quietly towards the entrance.

Imagine how pleasant this would be without those lights! Eddie starts to look around the room if no obvious threats are present. Search

Grand Archive

Investigator 2 AC 19 | HP 20/20 | F +3 R +9 W +7 | Init +7 Perception| Speed 30 ft. | Exploration Mode Investigate

Four people, shoe-wearing medium humanoid, going this way. Says Eldryon towards the northern-most doorway.

She takes her strange spear in hands and moves toward the direction she pointed.

She tries to find clue about what they're going and what they are looking for.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23

Envoy's Alliance

LG Human(1/2 O) Barbarian-2; THP 5/5; HP 18/38; hero 2/3; minor healing potion 1/1; AC 19 (18 when raging); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +7; Perc +7; Conditions:

"Let's be following them then." agrees the Big Man, who heads off in the pointed direction.

Grand Archive

male elf (seer) wizard (unified magic theory, cleric) 4 | ♥️ 30| ⛨ 19* | F +8, R +8, W +11 | Perc +9; low-light vision | Stealth +8 | 30’ | wizard spells 1 ☐dizzying colors ☐force barrage ☑mystic armor; spells 2 ☐blazing bolt ☐floating flame ☐revealing light | drain bonded item [1][2] | cleric spells 1 ☐heal | focus ☐ | hero 1 | Active Conditions: mystic armor

Good eye, Eldryon!

He follows behind her, making his own inspection of the footprints along the way.

Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

He also continues Detecting Magic along the way.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

If you're searching Eddie - could I have a Perception check please

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

Perception: Search, Darkvision: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

Envoy's Alliance

LG Human(1/2 O) Barbarian-2; THP 5/5; HP 18/38; hero 2/3; minor healing potion 1/1; AC 19 (18 when raging); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +7; Perc +7; Conditions:

Ulvard has Eyes Like The Eagle. Or so he says.

The Ulfen looks around carefully.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Verdant Wheel

AC 19 | HP 24 | Speed 25 ft. |Expert Fort: +8 Trained Reflex: +7 Expert Will: +7|Curse, lesser|

Tristan moves with the others.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Eddie notices that while three of the tracks indicate that the people who left them were sneaking, one set of tracks walks haphazardly over the others.

Grand Archive

Investigator 2 AC 19 | HP 20/20 | F +3 R +9 W +7 | Init +7 Perception| Speed 30 ft. | Exploration Mode Investigate

Good catch Eddie. May be a victim or a zombie?

Says Eldryon while moving in, looking for clues.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 = 28

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:
Eldryon Spearheaven wrote:

Good catch Eddie. May be a victim or a zombie?

Says Eldryon while moving in, looking for clues.

[dice=Perception]1d20+7+1

"Oh. Oh! That's what I figured..." Eddie nods emphatically in agreement. Happy someone figured it out quickly so they didn't need to.

Eddie creeps up to the north door and peeks inside.

Verdant Wheel

AC 19 | HP 24 | Speed 25 ft. |Expert Fort: +8 Trained Reflex: +7 Expert Will: +7|Curse, lesser|

"Magima, are you coming?"says Tristan as he follow the others.

Horizon Hunters

HP 18/18 | AC 18 | resist slashing 1 | F+9, R+6, W+3 | Perc +3 | Move 30 ft. | ◈ Tiefling Kineticist 1 |

Magima is following the group.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

You follow the tracks and open the door. This large exhibition room is lined with 3-foot-tall shelves. A center display stands on a 1-foot-tall platform. On the far end of the room is a set of stairs that goes up three feet to an elevated corridor, which is fenced off by 2-foot tall guard rails. At a glance, most items on exhibit are tastefully expensive.

Some robbers are ransacking the place.

Initiatives:
Voron Keyphyra (Detect Magic): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 2 = 29
Ulvard (seek): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 = 29
Magima (Seek): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24
Eldryon (Investigate): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11
Tristan (scout (add a +2 for the others): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Eddie (Search): 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 = 33

Red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
green: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

All of you, except Eldryon, get the drop on them.

Verdant Wheel

AC 19 | HP 24 | Speed 25 ft. |Expert Fort: +8 Trained Reflex: +7 Expert Will: +7|Curse, lesser|

Something inside Tristan stir when he sees the bandits, but he puts a stop to it immediatly.

Not now.

He moves in front of Ulvard and shoot 2 arrows at green.

composite longbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

composite longbow: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 5 = 111d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Verdant Wheel

N Fungus Leshy | Leaf Druid 4 | Fire Resist 2 | Poison Resist 2 HP 48/48 | AC19 | F +10 R +8 W +12 | Perc +12 | Shield: Hardness 3; 12/12 HP Speed: 30 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero Points: 2 | Active Conditions:

Eddie steps forward and cracks open the door for a peek, then hides for the moment.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Step, Interact with door, Hide.

Envoy's Alliance

LG Human(1/2 O) Barbarian-2; THP 5/5; HP 18/38; hero 2/3; minor healing potion 1/1; AC 19 (18 when raging); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +7; Perc +7; Conditions:

Ulvard looks on in disgust.

"You loot, and Don't invite Ulvard to join in!"

Ulvard suddenly charges forward and into the man in blue.

sudden charge!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"Ulvard is Hurt! Poor manners must be Rectified."

To punctuate his point, he launches a second quick strike at the man in the blue shirt.

attack, MAP: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 5 = 13
damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

** sudden charge
* strike

Horizon Hunters

HP 18/18 | AC 18 | resist slashing 1 | F+9, R+6, W+3 | Perc +3 | Move 30 ft. | ◈ Tiefling Kineticist 1 |

Magima briskly makes her way to the larger hall and pulls up suddenly in a smooth 360 degree spin, throughout the motion summoning a spear of solid stone which she throws at the red foe upon completing her pirouette.

Elemental Blast: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 3 = 9

◈ Stride
Weapon Infusion: Thrown (20)
◈◈ Elemental Blast

Grand Archive

male elf (seer) wizard (unified magic theory, cleric) 4 | ♥️ 30| ⛨ 19* | F +8, R +8, W +11 | Perc +9; low-light vision | Stealth +8 | 30’ | wizard spells 1 ☐dizzying colors ☐force barrage ☑mystic armor; spells 2 ☐blazing bolt ☐floating flame ☐revealing light | drain bonded item [1][2] | cleric spells 1 ☐heal | focus ☐ | hero 1 | Active Conditions: mystic armor

Voron strides boldy into the room amidsts the bandits, intent on showing them a display of his power.

◆ Stride
◆◆ Cast a spell (somatic, verbal) Telekinetic Projectile vs RED

He looks around at their carnage and picks a sharp sliver of debris to send back at them.
Spell attack RED, P damage: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 123d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 1) = 9

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | 124312 | SFS B5-B8 | SFS 1-03 | SFS 6-08

Tristan misses with both arrows.
Eddie hides behind the door.
Ulvard charges in and smacks Blue - and since Blue hadn't acted yet, that is a crit. Blue goes down after the first strike. ((Do you wish to retcon your third action?))
Red also gets critted by Magima and is badly damaged but still stands (-18)
Voron just misses.

The remaining two move up to Ulvard, intending to flank and stab.
((Double move each followed by stab))

Voron gets an AOO if he can against Red.

Green: dagger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 piercing: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Red: dagger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 piercing: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (5) = 10 v ff

Everyone is up.

Grand Archive

Investigator 2 AC 19 | HP 20/20 | F +3 R +9 W +7 | Init +7 Perception| Speed 30 ft. | Exploration Mode Investigate

Eldryon moves in and tries to find an opening in one of the men she was purchasing just second before.

Devise A Stratagem (free action): 1d20 ⇒ 11

Realizing she will find one, she strikes!

+1 Elven Branched Star vs Red: 11 + 9 = 20
Damages, P: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (4) = 9

Then she strikes again.

+1 Elven Branched Star vs Red: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 5 = 19
Damages, P: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

(◆) Stride
(◇) Devise A Stratagem against Red
(◆) Strike
(◆) Strike

51 to 100 of 288 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS2e 5-01 - Year of Unfettered Exploration - Take 2 (KS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.