Bounty Board (#1-#7) (Inactive)

Game Master rainzax

Bounty #2 Synopsis:
A Druman farmer posts a request for adventurers to begin an immediate investigation into the murder of his prized alpacas! Farmer Harjack's land is located just north of the town known as Petitioner's Point, and all he knows for certain is that a creature comes in the night and drains alpacas of their blood before disappearing into the dark. As the PCs investigations lead them into the nearby wilderness, they'll need to be ready to bring all their skills to bear if they hope to track the creature down to its lair and put it down before it can harm any more defenseless animals.

Slides / Maps > LINK
Resource > (GM Numbat's) Org Play PbP intro
Action Symbols > Single (◆), Double (◆◆), Triple (◆◆◆), Free (◇), Reaction (↺)
Status Symbols > ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status conditions

Bounty Schedule:

1) Whitefang Wyrm @ GM Merisial the risen @ May-June @ Gameplay
2) Blood of the Beautiful @ QM rainzax @ June-July
3) Shadows and Scarecrows @ GM Computerpro82 @ July-Aug
4) Cat’s Cradle @ GM Melda @ Aug-Sept
5) Witch’s Winter Holiday @ GM Super Zero @ Sept-Oct
6) The Road from Otari @ GM Frost @ Oct-Nov
7) Bounty #7 @ ??/?? (ahead of schedule)


51 to 100 of 195 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

Let’s transition here! Go ahead and declare your Exploration Mode tactic (or describe how you enter the forest and I will choose one for you) and what weapons you are holding, then go ahead and place your Tokens in Area A on the Map (linked in my QM Alias Bar), and roll initiative!

Radiant Oath

Female Sprite Investigator 2 | HP 24/24 | AC 19 | F+5 R+9 W+6 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Investigate| Active Conditions: None | Leads: None

Shimmer travels with her bow out, watching for any other potential clues.

Investigate.
Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Horizon Hunters

”Simon Templar” | Male NG orc undine Monk 1 | HP 21/21 | AC 17 | F +6 R +7 W +8 | Perc +6 | Default Exploration ( Searching) | Speed 30ft | Salt Wound used 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Simon will try to Track for his exploration activity

Initiative using Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Envoy's Alliance

[S99-01] LG Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

"The killer seems to be a single leaping monster, capable of simply clearing the fence by jumping." Delta shares to them. "We should look for tracks further from this location.

Delta draws his hand crossbow and loads it with an arrow. He keeps his eyes peeled for any signs of unusual movements while they move and search the area where the killer might be. [b]"Be vigilant. The killer might be somewhere here."

Perception to Search: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

We are 3/5 initiatives and 2/5 tokens!

Envoy's Alliance

AC 18 (20 with shield raised); Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +5 Perception +3; low-light vision HP 20/20

Shardul will explore with shield raised and dart in hand looking out for trouble

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Verdant Wheel

LG Male Elf Monk 1 | Speed 35 ft. | AC 19 (20 with parry) | hp 11/17 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +5 | Percep +3| Focus 0/0 | Hero: 1 | Conditions: None | Exploration: Scout

Toavandil Hanustar watches out for any enemies that could attack the group, his staff in his hand. The longer pole is again on his back.

Scout, so +1 initiative for the group?

Perception initiative: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 = 17


Mo Douqiu

Avoid Notice (Stealth, +2 in Undergrowth) to Initiative w/ Drowsy (-2): 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 13 - 2 = 13

Hiding poorly among the brush, a beast lurks, blood covering it’s fangs, believing itself to be well concealed...


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

The bloodsucker is Hidden to those whose Perception DC is 13 or lower - if that is you, on your turn, if you are targeting the beast, please first declare the action you are taking, then roll the flat check, followed by any regular checks associated with that action normally.

Round One
Terrain: Undergrowth
Effects: None

Shimmer
Shardul
Toavandil
Delta

Monster @ Hidden to Perception 13
Simon

The party (except Simon) is Up!

Radiant Oath

Female Sprite Investigator 2 | HP 24/24 | AC 19 | F+5 R+9 W+6 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Investigate| Active Conditions: None | Leads: None

"Closer Sprinkle," Shimmer whispers. She scans the creature and levels her bow. "We can see you, you know," she says icily as she looses the arrow.

[Free] Devise a Stratagem: 1d20 ⇒ 11
[Free] Recall Knowledge (Arcana, Hunting Lore, or Scouting Lore? +7; I suspect this'll be Nature, though, at +0). If that succeeds, Shimmer also spots an opening and informs her allies, granting everyone a +1 circumstance bonus to their next attack.
* Command an Animal: Sprinkle Strides twice
* Demoralize Intimidation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 (may take language penalty)
* Attack: 18 to hit for piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 and precision damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6--unless she learned from her RK that it's an intelligent creature that might be reasoned with, in which case she'll hold off on attacking for the moment.

Envoy's Alliance

AC 18 (20 with shield raised); Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +5 Perception +3; low-light vision HP 20/20

You think theres something over there double stride and raise shield

Verdant Wheel

LG Male Elf Monk 1 | Speed 35 ft. | AC 19 (20 with parry) | hp 11/17 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +5 | Percep +3| Focus 0/0 | Hero: 1 | Conditions: None | Exploration: Scout

Toavandil Hanustar runs to join Shimmer, then readies his staff for defense. "Let's see what kind of sucker this is, then."

Stride
Stride
Parry AC 20

Envoy's Alliance

[S99-01] LG Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

Delta joins the others to get a better look at what they are seeking. "Oy! Are you the one that murders alpacas in this place?" he asks the beast, expecting a reply. He then shoots the creature with the bolt already loaded in his hand crossbow to impale it.
Hand Crossbow Attack vs Monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Weapon Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3 piercing damage

◆ Stride
◆ Stride
◆ Strike


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

While Shardul and Toavandil stride forward adopting defensive stances, Delta does so letting loose a crossbow bolt, which misses due to range.

19 is a miss - did i get your weapon's range increment wrong?

The beast watches as the projectile whiffs by, narrowly grazing it, and seems to slowly realize that it's hiding spot has been compromised...

...but before it can act, Shimmer is up!

...

Round One (Continued)
Terrain: Undergrowth
Effects: None

Shardul (??/??) @ Shield (AC 20)
Toavandil (17/17) @ Parry (AC 20)
Delta (19/19)
Shimmer (15/15); & Sprinkle (??/??)
Monster @ Hidden to Perception 13
Simon (21/21)

Radiant Oath

Female Sprite Investigator 2 | HP 24/24 | AC 19 | F+5 R+9 W+6 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Investigate| Active Conditions: None | Leads: None

It is out of range too Demoralize, so... although if 19 misses this isn't gonna work.

Hmmph. If that shot missed, a shot in the dark won't work.. but you never know! Shimmer takes a second shot.

Attack (MAP): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Mo Douqiu

With a springing step, the Bloodsucker dodges Shimmer’s arrows and snaps a bite at Shardu as it races into the nearby trees, territorial, coy and cunning, thirsty but not hasty slobber gathering around it’s toothy maw!

◆) Stride
◆) Strike
◆) Stride

Jaws vs Shardul (AC 20, Shield): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 151d10 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

Round Two
Terrain: Undergrowth
Effects: None

Simon (21/21)
Shardul (20/20)
Toavandil (17/17)
Delta (19/19)
Shimmer (15/15); & Sprinkle (??/??)

Bloodsucker!

...

The party is up!

Radiant Oath

Female Sprite Investigator 2 | HP 24/24 | AC 19 | F+5 R+9 W+6 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Investigate| Active Conditions: None | Leads: None

Shimmer looks for an opening... and sees none. No point in firing if she'll just miss.

Well, maybe one point? She urges Sprinkle to move closer to Toavandil, timing her shot to his--not trying to hit the creature, just trying to get it to dodge exactly wrong.

"The people depend on their livestock, and we won't let you steal from them! There's plenty of wildlife around here for you to hunt--stand down!"
With her arrow leveled towards it, she hopes to get its attention.

[Free] Devise a Stratagem: 1d20 ⇒ 9 Well, I know that will miss.
* Command Minion: Sprinkle Strides
* Prepare to Aid Toavandil's attack
* Demoralize Intimidation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8, -4 if it doesn't understand Common

Reaction to Aid if Toavandil attacks:
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 Success! He gets +1.

Verdant Wheel

LG Male Elf Monk 1 | Speed 35 ft. | AC 19 (20 with parry) | hp 11/17 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +5 | Percep +3| Focus 0/0 | Hero: 1 | Conditions: None | Exploration: Scout

"Well that's cunning, monastic training perhaps?" Toavandil Hanustar ponders the beast's actions that mimic his own tactic.

He runs past the beast, swirls his staff to give a pair of quick whacks and takes a defensive pose. "It doesn't like to be close so let's surround it to make it a wee bit worried", he calls to the team.

Stride
Flurry of blows Strike 1 attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Strike 2 attack: 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 5 = 15 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Parry AC 20

Horizon Hunters

”Simon Templar” | Male NG orc undine Monk 1 | HP 21/21 | AC 17 | F +6 R +7 W +8 | Perc +6 | Default Exploration ( Searching) | Speed 30ft | Salt Wound used 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Perhaps we can catch if off guard by approaching from different directions.

◆ Stride

◆ Stride

◆ Adopt Reflective Ripple Stance

Envoy's Alliance

[S99-01] LG Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

Hand crossbow has 60 ft range, I think Delta's attack is within range before the bloodsucker moved for the next round.

"Careful, my friend!" he warns Shardul. "How about a mental jolt!" he sends a mental jolt to the Bloodsucker. "I think I have seen your kind before..." he tries to recall about the Bloodsucker, his fingers under his chin while thinking.

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Daze, DC 17 basic Will save vs 4 mental damage
◆ Recall Knowledge about Bloodsucker, Nature +6


Mo Douqiu

Will vs 4 Mental Daze (DC 17): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Please spoiler and roll your Recall Knowledge checks - example in Discussion

A single thwack from Toavandil (assisted by Sprinkle!) and mental jolt from Delta and the creature starts to bleed from it’s head...

13 damage, all goes through

Envoy's Alliance

[S99-01] LG Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

GM:
Nature to Recall Knowledge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Mo Douqiu

Delta:

This creature is a Chupacabra!

It has the following ability:

Chupar [one-action] Requirements The chupacabra has a creature grabbed; Effect The chupacabra sucks blood from the grabbed creature. The chupacabra gains the quickened condition for 1 minute and can use the extra action only for Strike and Stride actions. A chupacabra can’t use Chupar again while it is quickened in this way. A creature that has its blood drained by a chupacabra is drained 1 until it receives healing (of any kind or amount).

Reflex best save, Will is worst.

Envoy's Alliance

AC 18 (20 with shield raised); Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +5 Perception +3; low-light vision HP 20/20

Shardul strides up and tries to give the creature a good kicking

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
damage non lethal bludgeoning: 1d6 ⇒ 6

then keeps up her shield (raise shield)

if creature is within 15 feet of me and an ally it damages will use retributive strike as a reaction reducing damage by 3 and make the spoilered attack:
strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19non lethal bludgeoning melee: 1d6 ⇒ 1piercing: 1d4 ⇒ 2 with preference for melee strike

(will use shield block if crit and reaction still available)


Hazard (1) | Beams of heavy and sharp wood rest against one another to form a precariously balanced cage tied to several trip lines and tension-bearing dowels.

As Shardul makes her way to engage the creature, she quickly realizes her footing isn’t stable - possibly falling into a pit!

Shardul! - please roll a 1d4, as there is a strong chance this square hasn’t yet sunken. If you roll a 1, 2, or 3, you fall into the pit, but have the chance to Grab an Edge as a reaction!

Reflex Save to Grab an Edge (DC 14):

If you succeed and have one hand free, or Release one item into the pit as a free action to free up one hand, you cling to the edge, and can then Climb 5 feet as an action (same DC) to exit the pit to any adjacent square.

If you fail, or decline to grab the edge (saving your reaction), you fall 10 feet and sustain 10 falling damage, and then must Climb 10 feet up and 5 feet over to exit the pit to any adjacent square.

Alternatively, if you roll a 4 on the initial 1d4, your turn proceeds as intended, as you quickly recover your footing and do not fall into a pit (as it has already been deployed and filled naturally)!

As her allies watch her advance, they quickly realize there may be other pit traps nearby!

Shardul (with ◆◆↺) is Up!

Envoy's Alliance

AC 18 (20 with shield raised); Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +5 Perception +3; low-light vision HP 20/20

pit: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Whoa tricksy this ground aint right

so what happens when i roll a 4 leaning to wards stride somewhere that isnt about to collapse on Shardul and raise shield maybe adjacent to shimmer

also prefered option on retributive strike is melee strike without moving then straight to ranged strike


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

Shardul looks down and observes a single bone sticking out of the filled pit - perhaps the remains of some past prey with whom she had nearly shared a dire fate?! - in any case, she swears to remain vigilant as the Bloodsucker remains on the prowl!


Mo Douqiu

Lashing out wildly with it’s jaws, Shardul manages to confound the deadly beast - it retreats into the bush cover and crouches low!

◆) Strike
◆) Stride
◆) Take Cover (to AC 24)

Jaws vs Shardul (AC 20, Shield): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 161d10 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

Round Three
Terrain: Logs are Difficult Terrain, Bushes can Take Cover, Trees (black spots) are obstacles
Effects: None

Simon (21/21)
Shardul (20/20)
Toavandil (17/17)
Delta (19/19)
Shimmer (15/15); & Sprinkle (??/??)

Bloodsucker @ Taking Cover

...

The party is up!

Envoy's Alliance

AC 18 (20 with shield raised); Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +5 Perception +3; low-light vision HP 20/20

Enough of this running around

Shardul hurls a dart at the creature

attack at second range increment: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 2 = 13
piercing damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

before an electric arc heads towards it

electic arc damage dc 16 basic reflex: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

ac 18 as shield drops down


Mo Douqiu

Basic Reflex vs 6 electricity (DC 16): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22

Bloodsucker easily ducks Shardul’s lone dart, shocked slightly at her electric spell

♥️ 44/60

Radiant Oath

Female Sprite Investigator 2 | HP 24/24 | AC 19 | F+5 R+9 W+6 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Investigate| Active Conditions: None | Leads: None

Ugh. Terrible. No shot at all.

Shimmer knows perfectly well that any shot she'd take at the moment would miss by a mile. Instead she urges Sprinkle forward and they circle around, trying to cut off any escape. And then she readies her bow and waits for a better opening to present itself.

[free]Devise a Stratagem: 1d20 ⇒ 1
* Command Minion: Sprinkle Strides twice
** Ready an action to attack if it moves.

Readied Action:
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 for piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Horizon Hunters

”Simon Templar” | Male NG orc undine Monk 1 | HP 21/21 | AC 17 | F +6 R +7 W +8 | Perc +6 | Default Exploration ( Searching) | Speed 30ft | Salt Wound used 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Simon will move around to try and get behind the creature, as well as avoid any suspect squares the creature might have been trying to lead us across.

◆ Stride

◆ Attempt to Trip the Creature with +1 from Reflective Ripple Stance
Athletics to trip with +1 from Stance vs Reflex DC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
DC 5 flat check for concealment: 1d20 ⇒ 2

◆ Flurry of Blows
First flowing wave attack (agile, disarm, finesse, nonlethal, trip, unarmed, and water traits): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
DC 5 flat check for concealment: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Second flowing wave attack (agile, disarm, finesse, nonlethal, trip, unarmed, and water traits): 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 4 = 3
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
DC 5 flat check for concealment: 1d20 ⇒ 18

The one DC 5 flat check for concealment that I actually passed was paired with a natural 1 attack. Six d20 rolls that round and only one of them over five. Not very effective


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

While Shimmer races around looking for an opening, Simon carefully treads the treacherous ground, luckily triggering no traps, but arriving, engages with the wily beast, who manages to trip him!

Round Three (Continued]
Terrain: Logs are Difficult Terrain, Bushes can Take Cover, Trees (black spots) are obstacles
Effects: None

Simon (21/21) @ Prone
Shardul (20/20)
Toavandil (17/17)
Delta (19/19)
Shimmer (15/15); & Sprinkle (??/??)

Bloodsucker @ Taking Cover

...

Toavandil and Delta are up!

Envoy's Alliance

[S99-01] LG Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

"Aha! I remember what that bloodsucker is! A chupacabra! They are quick but their mind can be easily boggled. Be careful to be grabbed, else your blood will be sucked and drain you to death!" Delta explains while he moves a bit closer and sends another mental jolt to the bloodsucker. "You take that, you bloodsucker! Haha!"

◆ Stride
◆◆ Cast a Spell, Daze, DC 17 basic Will save vs 4 mental damage


Mo Douqiu

Will vs 4 Mental Daze (DC 17): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Delta shares what he recalls and continues to bleed the beast dry from it’s mind!

♥️ 40/60

Verdant Wheel

LG Male Elf Monk 1 | Speed 35 ft. | AC 19 (20 with parry) | hp 11/17 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +5 | Percep +3| Focus 0/0 | Hero: 1 | Conditions: None | Exploration: Scout

"Rather slippery one. Might be better to force the chap to open ground", Toavandil Hanustar continues analyzing the tactics.

"But now you are at least a bit surrounded, so let's use it". He repeats his usual maneuver, swirling a pair of strikes and preparing to parry.

Stride
Flurry of blows Strike 1 attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Strike 2 attack: 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 5 = 2 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Parry AC 20

Well that's the worst average attack roll pair ever.


Mo Douqiu

The beast crouches low in the bushes, and tries to pounce Toavandil!

Hide (+2 Underbrush) vs Toavandil Perception (DC 13): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 2 = 17

◆) Hide
◆) Pounce
◆) Take Cover (to AC 24)

Jaws vs Toavandil (AC 18, Flat-footed, Parry): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 321d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Gripping his neck, it rips the elf to the ground, who begins profusely bleeding out, before ducking back into the bushes to seemingly ready another pounce, perhaps content to drain the elf of blood at a later time!


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition
Toavandil Hanustar wrote:
"Rather slippery one. Might be better to force the chap to open ground", Toavandil Hanustar continues analyzing the tactics.

Perhaps sage advice as our hero falls, leaving the party with only 4 healthy combatants. Can they rush in time to save their friend, or will the savage killer slay them all and feast on the Blood of the Beautiful!?!?

Toavandil, please hold off on rolling your recovery check until all your comrades have had a chance to act first!

Round Four
Terrain: Logs are Difficult Terrain, Bushes can Take Cover, Trees (black spots) are obstacles
Effects: None

Simon (21/21) @ Prone
Shardul (20/20)
Delta (19/19)
Shimmer (15/15); & Sprinkle (??/??)

Toavandil (00/17) @ Dropped weapon, Prone, Unconscious, Dying 2

Bloodsucker @ Taking Cover

...

The party (except Toavandil) is Up!

Envoy's Alliance

AC 18 (20 with shield raised); Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +5 Perception +3; low-light vision HP 20/20

SHArdul moves round to get to Toavandil (stride)

casts lay on hands on Toavandil restoring 6hp and increasing his ac by 2

get behind me

raise shield


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

Round Four (Continued)
Terrain: Logs are Difficult Terrain, Bushes can Take Cover, Trees (black spots) are obstacles
Effects: None

Shardul (20/20) @ Shield Raised

Simon (21/21) @ Prone
Delta (19/19)
Shimmer (15/15); & Sprinkle (??/??)
Toavandil (06/17) @ Dropped weapon, Prone, Wounded 1 @ Lay Hands (+2 AC)

Bloodsucker @ Taking Cover

...

The party (except Shardul) is Up!

Horizon Hunters

”Simon Templar” | Male NG orc undine Monk 1 | HP 21/21 | AC 17 | F +6 R +7 W +8 | Perc +6 | Default Exploration ( Searching) | Speed 30ft | Salt Wound used 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Well. that was embarrassing.

◆ Stand Up

◆ Stride

◆ Flurry of Blows
First flowing wave attack (agile, disarm, finesse, nonlethal, trip, unarmed, and water traits): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Second flowing wave attack (agile, disarm, finesse, nonlethal, trip, unarmed, and water traits): 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 4 = 21
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

That's better

Radiant Oath

Female Sprite Investigator 2 | HP 24/24 | AC 19 | F+5 R+9 W+6 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Investigate| Active Conditions: None | Leads: None

Shimmer sees the advantage of being in the bush herself, but letting the creature do the same is looking more and more like a net loss. "Step back! Lure it into the open!"

She levels her bow and waits again for a clearer shot.

[Free]Devise a Stratagem: 1d20 ⇒ 14
* Move
** Ready an attack for when it's out of cover.

Readied Attack:
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 for piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Verdant Wheel

LG Male Elf Monk 1 | Speed 35 ft. | AC 19 (20 with parry) | hp 11/17 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +5 | Percep +3| Focus 0/0 | Hero: 1 | Conditions: None | Exploration: Scout

Toavandil Hanustar opens his eyes. He looks at the gash at his side. "Again? This is getting bothersome, at least my tailor is happy", he complains. He gets up, gives a punch followed by a kick to the beast, and retreats.

Bah, wrong window post. See discussion for rolls.


Mo Douqiu

Simon waveclaps the Bloodsucker right into Toavandil’s supple wrist punch, and with the latter swiftly retreating, the beast, suddenly more wounded than healthy, crouches low, licking it’s chops as it begins to crawl sideways, circling around the undine with the low cunning of a desperate predator!

♥️ 21/60


Against the Unliving (Map) | Action Symbols: (◆), (◆◆), (◆◆◆), (◇), (↺) | ☘️ @ Endra (☑), Flory (☑☑), Jaehaera (☑) | Contact Info | Spell Templates | Status Symbols: ♥️ hit points, ☘️ hero points, ✋ held items, ⚕ status condition

Round Four (Concluding)
Terrain: Logs are Difficult Terrain, Bushes can Take Cover, Trees (black spots) are obstacles
Effects: None

Shardul (20/20) @ Shield Raised
Simon (21/21)
Toavandil (06/17) @ Dropped weapon, Prone, Wounded 1 @ Lay Hands (+2 AC)

Delta (19/19)
Shimmer (15/15); & Sprinkle (??/??); w/ ◆◆

Bloodsucker @ Taking Cover

...

Delta and Shimmer are Up!

Envoy's Alliance

[S99-01] LG Male Empty Sky Kitsune Life Oracle of Healing 2 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 30/30, AC 16 w Padded Armor (17 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +5, Reflex* +5, Will** +9, Perception* +7 (Low-light vision), Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions | ◆◇↺

Delta sends another mental jolt to the chupacabra and loads his hand crossbow. ”You’re tough, huh.”

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Daze, DC 17 basic Will save vs 4 mental damage
◆ Reload weapon


Mo Douqiu

Will vs 4 Mental Daze (DC 17): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

With steady mental pressure, Delta, still as-yet under the beast’s radar, continues to whittle away at the Bloodsucker...

♥️ 19/60

Radiant Oath

Female Sprite Investigator 2 | HP 24/24 | AC 19 | F+5 R+9 W+6 | Perc +6 | Speed 20ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Investigate| Active Conditions: None | Leads: None

Shimmer takes the shot. She knows it's not good enough. But it'll be close, and maybe.. just maybe, as it moves to evade, it'll line up her next arrow.

* Strike. Hits 21 for 3 damage.
* Strike Attack (MAP): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 for piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

51 to 100 of 195 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Bounty Board (#1-#6) Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.