[PbP Gameday][RD] SFS 2-17 Cost of Living (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

2-17 Cost of Living Maps


101 to 150 of 214 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

My understanding is that the area outside the shield is subject to random electromagnetic pulses and radiation. Do you have a vehicle we could use to get there, or are there tunnels or some other protected way of transit? Fifty miles is enough that it would take us a couple of days to walk, though I suppose we could also take our shuttle.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler nods in agreement with Nomoline.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold waves to the doctor. "Hello again, Dr. Monsylkis. It's me Tordenskjold, remember? Seems like things have gotten a bit rough. This is my new team. Pretty cool, right?" He pauses, then takes stock of the situation, before continuing "My team is right, there are a lot of variables and if time is limited, then we will need transportation and knowledge of the quickest, safest way."

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Taska responds on how to get to the mine: “That’s the tricky part. The estris have been seen in First Bore, an old mining site within Constant Reminder, an enormous mesa to the west. The location turned out to be a dud, so we stopped maintaining its automated tram years ago. We can’t spare any vehicles to take you out there, but that’s probably for the best. Outside the shields, a Coilstorm can wipe out visibility and your batteries in seconds, leaving you stranded with a useless vehicle. Given the terrain, there isn't a much better landing area for the shuttle than what you have here. I’m afraid you’re in for a bit of a hike.

Dr. Monsylkis smiles as she recalls Tordenskjold. "Yes it is good to see familiar starfinders again. As for collecting the samples." Dr. Monsylkis produces an item from her scrubs pocket, an oversized stylus-shaped device mounted on an arachnoid framework of 8 stabilizing struts. “All you need to do is stick the pointy end into whatever you want a sample of. The device will do the rest. Once inside the chamber, organic tissue can remain stable for up to a week. Keep in mind, a living sample is better.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

"Could you tell us more about estri? Will it be difficult to retrieve samples from them?"

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"I can't say my old bones are happy with the idea of hiking throw the snow, but I have been in worse situations - though they usually were of the desert kind! Let's get going!"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

A bit disappointed not being able to help with the medical treatment, Dr Kliktikiti asks anyway “Are you sure you don’t need help here?

Preparing herself for a hard journey but thinking about the creature, she also asks “What are estris, and how dangerous are they?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

What do your miners call them again?” Dr. Monsylkis asks Taksta. “[/b]Living comets, right? What an odd name. They’re one of the animals native to Zeyther-3. I’ve never seen one up close, but I’m told they bore tunnels into the rock by regurgitating their own stomach acids. The enzymes that allow them to dissolve rock apparently don’t play well with humanoid biological systems. That’s how this disaster started, with a single estri bite.[/b]”

Turning to Dr. kliktikiti “Though the long-term prognosis is grim, my patients are comfortable for now. Most of the quarantined citizens are experiencing gutmelt’s early phases and can still be treated with antiemetics and fluids. The best thing you can do for them right now is to help me get my hands on that sample, so I can start designing a cure.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

So we are legitimately expected to go 50 miles on foot? That doesn't seem well written

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

By overland movement rules, we can make 24 miles per day on a 30 ft. speed - we should arrive in just a couple of days.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

"Well, this ain't the first time I've been stuck trekking across a barren snowy wasteland. Guess we better get started." Before leaving, Chikasa tries to access any data he can on estris, just to get a better idea of what the crew is in for.

Life Science w/library chip: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Chik-Chik discovers the following about the Estri: They are medium sized animals. As they are creatures of the cold, they are immune to cold but also have weakness to fire. One the interesting facts is that they usually have some type of ablative frozen carapace that provides DR till is breaks off completely.

Taksta offers The following items: autotarget rifle with 25 cartridges backup generator armor upgrade, and fortified mobile hotelier tent. Taksta’s fortified mobile hotelier holds two occupants and functions like a normal tent but is reinforced with materials that prevent it from being affected by Coilstorms.

Given tools at hand it should be a two day journey each way. However, everyone can make an Athletics Check and/or Survival to see how that time is modified on the way out

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

"You can count on us to complete the mission Taksta."

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Athletics, 1st includes ACP, 2nd doesn't: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"A two-person tent for a group of six - I guess we can take turns being zapped overnight! Thank you for your kindness, anyway, and see you when we get back!"

Athletics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Athletics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

What a waste

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Athletics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren asks “Has anyone else got a tent? We need more than that one, as DuQuesne is pointing out. Also, do we need special clothing? Will our armor work in the coilstorm?

If there’s not enough tent for everyone, Dr Kliktikiti will try to procure one.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

"Afraid not, Doctor! I got some good cold-weather clothin' on me, but I didn't come prepared for a hike out in the cold."

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

you can get normal tents.The Survival check is mostly to see how effective you can utilize them against the storms. Armor Enviromental Seals will work most of the time versus the cold. But since the Coil storm will nullify your seals because of its dampening properties, there is some risk of exposure. However given the current stellar Acrobatics Rolls and Dr. Kliktikiti excellent medical skills, dealing with frost bite will not be a problem. So moving on.

You make good time and get about three quarters of the way to the Bore on your first day, before you get notice of a Coil Storm about to happen. Chik-Chik is easily able to utilize your resources to prevent any serious damage to you or your equipment.

Then after a few hours travel the following day you make it to the base of the Bore. The opening is about 80 feet up a steep climb.

Perception:

Per, Chikasa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Per, DuQuesne: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Per, Tordenskjold: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
Per, Cavaler: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Per, Nomoline: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Per, Dr Kliktikiti: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

You see three possible ways up:

Abandoned Lift: A metal platform built into the northwestern side of Constant Reminder houses a dilapidated industrial elevator. This may seem like the most straightforward method of reaching First Bore, but unfortunately, the elevator has suffered years of neglect. Engineering to fix

North Face: The quickest and most treacherous method of scaling Constant Reminder involves climbing 80 feet up the vertical rock face to reach First Bore, a feat that requires Athletics checks to Climb

Scree Trail: This meandering trail begins at the foot of the rock formation and follows a circuitous route between various ledges and overhangs until finally reaching the mine’s entrance. Survial check to navigate

Nomoline Notices a splash of bright color in the snow. It is a backpack containing a climbing tool kit, a survival flare gun with 6 flares, and titanium alloy cable line (300 feet). The backpack is emblazoned with AbadarCorp’s familiar logo and is constructed of a newly patented temperature-resistant, waterproof fabric worth 600 credits

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

"What do y'all think? Want me to try'n get the elevator workin'? Looks like that pack Nomoline found has all the gear we'd need to do some climbin', but I'm none too anxious to go scalin' up a cliff face."

Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

We can take a look at the elevator unless someone has a jetpack or other means of scaling the cliff without risk. The rope and climbing kit is obviously also an option. I can make a reasonable attempt, but am by no means certain of my ability to make this climb unaided.

Athletics to estimate the difficulty of the climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

I'm not sure, honestly, and don't much like the idea of scaling a sheer face. Let's take a look at the elevator.

Engineering assist Chik-Chik with the elevator: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

"See that's what I always appreciated 'bout you dwarfs! Always got a sensible head about ya! Know when t' trust in the machines and when t' take yer own path. Good woman, Nomoline. Now if you'll jes' help me get these hydraulic cylinders realigned...And you, young'un, get on over here and hep me with this gear box."

Chikasa gets to work repairing the elevator, calling in extra assistance from his field trainee as well.

Spending 1 RP to get an assist from my Field Trainee on this check

Field Trainee Aid Engineering: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Chikasa Engineering w/aid: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 14 + 2 + 2 = 38

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Chik-chik stares and studies the machine, walking around and pondering. Then after about 10 minutes of not much, he taps one corner of a panel and suddenly it is working fine.

You quickly make your way up to the bore entrance

Warped railways lead away from the elevator shaft and toward the ruins of First Bore. The mine’s entrance gapes like the maw of a deep-sea predator, the metal tracks and gigantic icicles clustered around its opening giving it the appearance of manifold snarling teeth. Beyond the jagged rim, a smooth, icy gullet slopes downward into the belly of the rock formation.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Real good joke putting Chikasa at the front of the group, GM! Lol!

Chikasa pulls out his Diasporan rifle now that the group is up in the mine. "A'right, y'all, now remember, these things got some plating on em that's gon' make it hard to hit em proper, and they ain't even gon' feel a chill offa any weapon what deals cold-based energy. Hit em with fire, hard, and take em down before they get a bite on ya! We don't want none of us comin' down with gutmelt." He primes his rifle and looks around for signs of recent activity.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

"If I'm remembering correctly we will need to take a sample while the estri is still alive." Cavaler says this he unslings his laser rifle from his back and affixes a syringe stick to the bayonet bracket on it.

Are there light conditions we have to deal with in the cave? If so Cavaler will activate the spotlight on his rifle, which provides a 100' cone of light.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold laughs "Chikasa, do not fear. I will take point"

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold will head forward, testing the slickness of the cave floor, moving carefully. He steps gingerly to the South, searching for signs of these creatures.
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Tordenskjold will be only be using Acid damage for this section, since they have DR

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

Before moving ahead, DuQuesne extends the bipod on his pulse rifle and uses it as a forward grip. Then he takes a peek around the corner.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Hello… any ice-bugs out there?” he speaks towards the party, instead of towards the pathway.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler falls in line with Tordenskjold, ready to cover his back.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Chikasa nods his thanks to Tordenskjold, then follows along after the group.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Although cautious, as Cavaler and Tordenskjold take point and move in to the cavern, chunks of ice fall from the ceiling on them.

Icicle Shower Cavaler: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22
Piercing damage: 6d12 ⇒ (6, 9, 11, 2, 4, 12) = 44

Icicle Shower Tordenskjold : 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31
Piercing damage: 6d12 ⇒ (1, 6, 3, 4, 11, 3) = 28

Both of them pelted with ice. They jump out of the area and then after a few moment the ice stops. Looks like it spent for now.

The blue box is where it happened, it was triggered with by the lead characters.

Looking forward to the lower right of the map you can make out some remains of an encampment.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Reflex save or just straight damage?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Damage. It was an attack roll

Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

Nomoline moves to the front of the group. Watch out for those loose rocks and ice. Maybe you should let me take a look before you start wandering around in caves.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

@GM Gustavef Nomoline is a Xenoarcheologist, so she gets a free perception to notice a trap anytime she moves within 10 feet of one - supposed to be rolled in secret by the GM.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler is almost buried alive by the icicles. He staggers out from underneath the mound of ice and collapses on the ground. Barely conscious he says, "Dr. Kliktikiti, I could use your assistance again."

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"Cavaler, don't take this personally, but you seem to be a magnet for pain and injury!"

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Can Tordenskjold use a reaction to use Intervene and take half of that damage, since it is an attack?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Tordenskjold, yes

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

"I once attempted to sneak past a formian queen while she was in the middle of a mating ritual and as a result was clinically dead for six seconds."

True story, happened in 2-05 Meeting of the Queens.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

As this is a new day, Doctor Kliktikiti can treat wounds again.
Try without expertise dice to heal more.
Medicine 20: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32
That beat the DC by 5 or more so heal Cavaler for level×2+Int+Cha+3d8: 8 + 4 + 3 + 3d8 ⇒ 8 + 4 + 3 + (6, 3, 6) = 30, any extra hit point healing goes from hit points to stamina. That means Cavaler heals 24 HP and 6 stamina. But I think Tordenskjold wanted to use Intervene to take half of Cavaler’s damage; in that case Cavaler would be completely healed.

The shirren takes out her tool and starts removing ice shard from Cavaler’s skin and applies a cream to treat the frostbite. She looks at her work and looks satisfied, telling Cavaler telepathically, as usual. “You should already feel better, you’re good to go.

She looks toward Tordenskjold to see if he needs anything.

That did not hit your HP, so I don’t think so.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Correct. Of the 44 damage that Cavaler would have taken, Tordenskjold takes 22, and Cavaler takes the rest. Tordenskjold is still in SP... I love Vanguards

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

So I think I'm back to full stamina and full HP after all that. Thanks Doc and Tordenskjold for helping a squishy elf out.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Dealing with the aftermath of the minor ice cave in, you examine the remains of a camp

This spacious chamber displays signs of recent habitation. Irregular melted patches of ice expose the bare gray rock beneath, and a large, hexagonal space of floor is suspiciously devoid of snow and frost.

Survival DC 22:

You recognize the hexagonal patch on the floor as the space where a tent was likely set up. You also notice footprints and lines in the frost where pieces of equipment were hauled out of the mine.

Computers DC 22:

With access to Zeyther-3’s infosphere you trace the serial numbers on the needler pistol and medicinal items to batches manufactured by AbadarCorp

Engineering DC 22:

You identify the odd, trefoil-shaped patches of melted ice as caused by a type of portable generator recently patented by a subsidiary company of AbadarCorp.

Perception DC 22:

You notice a scrap of synthetic fabric caught on a rock near the cavern’s entrance with a successful Perception check. Upon closer inspection, the piece of cloth displays a design recognizable as part of AbadarCorp’s logo.

You see some leftover equipment in the chamber further in

Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
There was a tent set up here. There are also footprints and drag marks in the frost from pulling equipment out.
Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
These oddly shaped melted patches look like they were caused by some new type or portable generator I was reading about last week. AbadarCorp makes it, I think.
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Scrap of cloth here, with part of the AbadarCorp insignia on it. Someone's being naughty.

She looks around the chamber further. There's some additional equipment back, further into the chamber. We should check it out.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Chikasa lingers around nearby, certain that there is something computer-based for him to figure out, but feeling a little tired after a long few days of marching through the snow.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"Any signs of the creature?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Computers DC 22: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Dr Kliktikiti starts using her datapad and finds some more information. She shares “More equipment from AbadarCorp, the needler pistol and the medicine items are from them.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler will cautiously move deeper into the chamber, making sure he is looking for areas of the ceiling that might collapse again.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Cavaler looks carefully in to the back room.

This shallow cavern contains the remnants of a field laboratory. The haphazard remains of collapsible equipment and discarded syringe casings suggest a rushed cleanup. The frost-rimed corpse of a six-limbed animal with translucent flesh and an iridescent carapace lays crumpled on a folding examination table to the north.

The creature is a dissected estris. And the tag on the creature is definatly that of Abadar corp.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold heads to one of the small alcoves and looks inside, checking for anything, including the creatures.
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

101 to 150 of 214 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP Gameday][RD] SFS 2-17 Cost of Living All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.