[PbP Gameday][RD] SFS 2-17 Cost of Living (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

2-17 Cost of Living Maps


151 to 200 of 214 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Chikasa travels along with Tordenskjold, reaching out to perceive any magical auras in the rooms they examine.

Moving along and casting Detect Magic to search for auras.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"I wonder if this estri is enough for the sample?" DuQuesne also approaches the lab, subtly keeping some distance from Cavaler.

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 7 + (4) = 31

Another 20 wasted, darn it

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Duquesne looks over and sees that many samples were taken from this creature. There isn't anything left now that would be useful to Dr. Monslykis, but you can tell that what was taken was most likely pertinent to understanding Gutmelt.

The one thing you do discover is that the mouth area has some type of acid sacs that could explain the creatures ease for boring tunnels.

Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

Didn't the doctor say we needed to get the sample from a living estri?

Nomoline will take a look around.
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler moves to stand next to DuQuesne in order to take a look at the samples he found.

"Abadar Corp seems to have its hand in everything these days"

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"No, she said "Keep in mind, a living sample is better", exactly."

DuQuesne starts going back to the entrance, to prepare to go to the west area.

"Branching out is a reasonable strategy - back in my days in VitariTech Industries, we had fingers in many pies."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren follows around commenting “Why didn’t we hear from them that they were trying to find a cure? Unless that’s not what they are doing?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Among the remains of the camp and lab you find 3 weeks of field rations, two mk 2 serums of healing, a needler pistol, and four doses of tier 1 sedative, as well as one dose of tier 2 sedative

Heading to the larger chamber

Oddly uniform, circular bores pockmark the walls and floor, radiating away from the frozen lake at the center of this immense subterranean chamber. A refuse heap of broken-down mining equipment, rusted drill bits, and splintered crates rests atop the ridge to the southwest of the pool.

Four of the Estris can be seen milling about. Sometimes burrowing, though the floor and walls but otherwise not giving you any notice.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Chikasa turns to Kliktikiti as the group sorts through the remains of the camp and lab, "Doctor, why don't you hang onto these here medical supplies? Seems like we'd be best served that way."

Moving on through the caverns, Chikasa comes to the edge of the chamber with all the estris. Out of an abundance of caution, he casts a protective spell on himself. "How we wanna approach this, folks?"

Cast Mirror Image

Images: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold looks at the creatures and says "I am thinking we should knockout one of the creatures so that we can get the good doctor her live sample. I am well trained in close combat. Maybe we could get the attention of one so we aren't A) damaging the local ecosystem and B) so we don't get swarmed by creatures trying to protect themselves."

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"I could toss a smoke grenade in there, and try to make most of them run away towards the back of the tunnel, keep only the closests ones around. It's so rare to have the advantage of surprise, might as well make the best of it!"

"I can put those sedatives in my acid dart rifle to make sure one of them is just knocked out. Plenty of room to equip all of them before needing to reload."

Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

The sedatives seem like they would make the most sense. We can put them in this needler pistol, or use whatever delivery method you want. Do we think the rest will attack if we shoot one?

Life Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

"I have the ability to mesmerize one if I can get close enough to it."

Psychoactive Eyes

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold, taken aback, starts looking into Cavaler's eyes "Really? That is quite fascinating."
He realizes that is over stepping the bounds of niceties, then stops.
"What is the range on your needle gun? Cavaler could zap that one on the ice, which I will designate as Yellow. Then DuQuesne can hit that far one, which I will designate Blue. I can engage the other two, which I will designate Red and Green and then we should be home free."

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"80 feet!" DuQuesne attaches his heavy bipod on the acid dart rifle, extends it and uses it as a forward grip. He also loads all the sedatives into it, the tier 1 ones first (weird sentence).

"Damn shame not to explode them while they are unaware - don't forget these things are contagious. Hope you brought something for the stomach, if you want to roll around the ice with them."

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold shrugs "I am a hearty dwarf, I should be able to survive. Also, my ranged options are fairly limited."
Everyone fine with that plan?

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

As Tordenskjold looks into Cavaler's eyes they suddenly begin to change. Instead of irises his eyes darken and begin to liquify. Looking into them becomes like gazing into a deep, dark, pool of water, calming, but also mesmerizing at the same time.

@Tordenskjold, make a will save.

He holds his gaze on Tordenskjold for a few seconds before looking away and at the estris. Cavaler realizes his eyes may work on Todrdenskjold, but not on non humanoid creatrues.

DuQuesne is correct, Cavaler, probably can't use his psychoactive eyes on the estris.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Watching the Estris, they show some interest in you but otherwise leave you alone. She shift around some. You do notice that they seem to be staying mostly near the ice pool and the far side of the room. The seem to not care about the Ledge area. You feel that you could most like easily get up there if you wanted without disturbing them.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

DuQuesne sneaks up the ledge.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

He also looks around to see if there's anything in the ledge that is keeping the bugs away.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler will go with DuQuesne.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren starts loading sedative in her pistol. “Does anyone need the other pistol loaded? I’m not that good at shooting and those have limited range.

Not believing her ability to sneak, she does not bother. While watching Cavaler and DuQuesne, she is trying to remember what those creature eats. A diversion might work she thinks.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Chikasa ponders why they might be gathering around the ice pool so closely, and why they apparently don't mind the group being here.

(Is there something about their ecology that would explain this--like do they breed in or around ice pools?)

Life Science: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Chik-Chik observers the creatures. They seem to subsist on the minerals they consume when they burrow as well as some organic material. You see them occasional dive down in the rock and come back up. Given what you have observed you could come up with some type of bait.

This seems to be their "gazing pasture" So far you are keeping far enough away that they don't see you as a threat. Most likely they don't have a natural predator on this planet. But still herd up socially. Getting too close cloud cause them to become aggressive.

At this point you can make any prep you want. Who has the sampling device from Dr. Monsylkis?

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

I assume Tordenskjold does.

Cavaler crouches in his position on the ledge, trying to stay out of sight, and maintains observing the estri. He takes a hand off his laser rifle and removes a smoke grenade from his utility belt.

"DuQusene and I are in position."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Chikasa moves up onto the ledge as well, his weapon in hand at all times, ready to fight back in case the estris get riled up. When he finally gets into position, he steadies his rifle toward the nearest estri and confirms, "Yep, I'm ready here too, y'all. Let's do this nice and quick-like if we can!"

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Over the team's tactical comm frequency Cavalers says, "Perhaps if we place a smokescreen to block their escape route we can keep them bottled up in the cavern."

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold says "Sounds good. You can pop the smoke behind me as I move in, when you give me the signal. Everyone else can get up on the ledge and provide covering fire if it gets interesting."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren looks at the creature, wondering if they are going to flight or flee. Flee would force us to chase them.

While thinking of that she switch her arc pistol to stun then sheath it back, keeping her needler pistol in hand.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

They won't flee, So you will all get a surprise round from the ledge. Though go ahead and place yourselves where you wish to start

Initiative:

Init, Chikasa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Init, DuQuesne: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Init, Tordenskjold: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Init, Cavaler: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Init, Nomoline: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Init, Dr Kliktikiti: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Estris (Blue/Green): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Estris (Red/Yellow): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Everyone gets there supprise action and then Tord and Cav get a full turn before they creatures react.

Status Card wrote:

PLACE-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:
Surprise Round (single Action) and Round 1

Tordenskjold
Cavaler

Estris

Chikasa
DuQuesne
Dr Kliktikiti
Nomoline

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler positions himself on the ledge and lobs his smoke grenade into the middle of the pack of estri.

Smoke Grenade vs. KAC 5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

I placed a marker on the slide for the smoke cloud. DC 15 fortitude save for the entire herd. If they fail the save they can do nothing, but choke on the smoke.

As the smoke cloud quickly billows and engulfs the herd Cavaler puts his free hand back on his rifle and yells, "Concentrate your attacks on the nearest one." Get'em is applied to green. He then fires a laser bolt at the estri's leg.

Laser Rifle (non lethal) + Get'em vs. Green EAC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 14
Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 65
Fire Damage (non lethal): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Get'em is applied to green, everyone gets a +1 bonus to their attack roll on it.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

DuQuesne readies an action to shoot the first estri to come out of the smoke cloud.

Spoiler:

Tactical acid dart rifle vs. KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Sedative nonlethal damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

They also take 1d6 nonlethal damage every two consecutive failed saves.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren got closer before the fight and drew her static arc pistol and once the fight starts, tries to stun the closest one.

I missed that DuQuesne put all the sedatives in his gun.
Range increment is 50 ft, so no penalty.
EAC green: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
miss chance, miss on a 2: 1d2 ⇒ 1
non-lethal Electricity: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

@Dr. Kliktikiti, miss chance for the smoke is only 20%, regular concealment.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskjold shimmers and moves as the grenade is launched, then moves again and strikes out at Green with his fist.
Surprise is first move, with additional actions being the full round. Entropy Point +1. AC +1
Attack v E, Green, Acid: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 301d6 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 64

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Cavaler leads with a smoke grenade that starts to agitate the estris

Fort Saves:

Estris, Green: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Estris, Red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Estris, Blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Estris, Yellow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

The blue and the yellow ones react poorly and choke on the cloud.

Dr. Kliktikiti shoots a stunning bolt and hits the closest creature.

Cavaler follows up with a laser blast that burns grazes the creature but still slows it down. And Tordenskjold follows up and knocks it out with his punch.

Getting out of the smoke, the red one burrows in to the icy ground and comes up under Tordenskjold to bite him.

It has cover from ranged attacks, but Tordenskjold can still attack it

Estris Bite: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 v KAC
Miss Chance <=20: 1d100 ⇒ 74
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 A&P plus fort save v disease

The acid bites though and attempts to infect the dwarf.

Everyone is up

Status Card wrote:

PLACE-- Current Time (0:45)

Group conditions:
Surprise Round 1-2

Tordenskjold - 9 SP dmg
Cavaler
Chikasa
DuQuesne
Dr Kliktikiti
Nomoline

Estris
G - KO'ed,
B - choking,
Y - choking
R - burrowed

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

DuQuesne sighs and full attacks the blue estri.

Tactical acid dart vs. KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 2 = 14
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Nonlethal damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 17

Tactical acid dart vs. KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 = 9
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Nonlethal damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 75

"Lovely."

Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

Make sure we leave at least one alive.

Nomoline will call her blade into her hand, jump jet over next to blue and take a swing.

Called Wrack Devastation Blade: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
for 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (3, 2) + 11 = 16 slashing.

Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 81

crit damage: 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (1, 8) + 11 = 20

Not making a save against the smoke as environmental protections are up for everyone against the cold.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Just to confirm what's going on; green is down and unconsicous, blue and yellow are choking on the smoke, and red is attacking. All of them will have to make fortitude saves again if they stay in the smoke cloud next round.

Cavaler yells, "We've got our specimen." He then dashes down from his position on the ledge to the cavern floor. Leveling his laser rifle at the one attacking Tordenskjold, he fires.

Laser Rifle vs. Red EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
MIss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 54
Fire Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
I have DR 5 against piercing @GM Gustavef, so that makes the damage 4 Acid and 4 Piercing. Your discretion as to where the last point goes.
Tordenskjold will focus and strike twice at the creature in front of him, attempting to knock it out.
Attack 1 v E, NL, Acid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d6 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 101d100 ⇒ 15
Attack 2 v E, NL, Acid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 131d100 ⇒ 50

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren gives a look toward Tordenskjold then fires at the creature next to him.

EAC Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Concealment Miss Chance ≤20: 1d100 ⇒ 2

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch
Cavaler Traleth wrote:

Just to confirm what's going on; green is down and unconsicous, blue and yellow are choking on the smoke, and red is attacking. All of them will have to make fortitude saves again if they stay in the smoke cloud next round.

Mostly correct. Red is "out of the Cloud" having burrowed down and is now under it. It is at the surface just under Tordenskjold. And thus has cover from everyone but Tordenskjold. Good news for him, there is no miss chance since it is not in the cloud.

When split damage I use the order listed in the stat block so the odd point is acid

Also I am assuming knowing you were starting with smoke, your environmental protections would all be on.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Doctor Kliktikiti can roll damage then.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Duquesne can't seem to get a clean shot off the far estris. But Nomoline bounds in and strikes hard, some of her damage breaks off part of its frozen outer shell.

Cavaler's shot hits the ground near the burrowing estris.

Dr. Kliktikiti's shot will hit since it is under the cloud and you got past the cover as well.

Fort, Blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Fort, Yellow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Yellow continues to choke Non Lethal: 1d6 ⇒ 1

But the blue one burrows in to the ground provoking from Nomoline then comes up under her as well.

Estris Bite: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 v KAC
Miss Chance <=20: 1d100 ⇒ 17
But still seems disoriented from the smoke

The red one thrashes at Tordenskjold
Estris Bite: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 4 = 15 v KAC
Miss Chance <=20: 1d100 ⇒ 55
Estris Bite: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 11 - 4 = 17 v KAC
Miss Chance <=20: 1d100 ⇒ 76
But is also ineffective this time

Everyone is up

Status Card wrote:

The First Bore

Group conditions:
Surprise Round 2-3

Tordenskjold - 5 SP dmg
Cavaler
Chikasa
DuQuesne
Dr Kliktikiti
Nomoline

Estris
G - KO'ed,
B - 31 dmg , burrowed
Y - 1 dmg, choking
R - 10 dmg, burrowed

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

Please go around the monsters, so we don’t risk shooting you in the back!” suggests DuQuesne to his melee colleagues.

He full attacks the yellow estri:
Tactical acid dart vs. KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 2 = 8
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Nonlethal damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 68

Tactical acid dart vs. KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 = 20
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Nonlethal damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 53

Well finally

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Tordenskold continues to punch at the creature at his feet.
Attack1 v E, Acid, NL: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 111d100 ⇒ 45
Attack2 v E, Acid, NL: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d6 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 141d100 ⇒ 89

Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

Nomoline swings at Blue as it turns to flee and misses, her blade clanging off the ice. She then takes a better look and swings twice more, with the second shot going slightly wide as the form of the creature is obscured by smoke.

AoO with Called Wrack Devastation Blade: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
for 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (5, 8) + 11 = 24 slashing.

Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 61

Called Wrack Devastation Blade: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 4 = 22
for 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (3, 1) + 11 = 15 slashing.

Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 59

Called Wrack Devastation Blade: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 4 = 25
for 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (2, 1) + 11 = 14 slashing.

Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 19

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Chikasa takes aim with his Diasporan rifle, just catching sight of Yellow as the smokes continues to billow within the icy cavern, and takes a shot when he has an opportune moment.

Move action to aim the weapon, granting the bonus from the Accurate fusion; standard action to fire

Accurate Adv Diasporan Rifle: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 = 12 Damage (F): 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 1) + 5 = 12
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 25

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Not sure its a hit with cover
non-lethal Electricity: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler keeps his attention on the estri attacking Tordenskjold. "Focus your attacks on the one fighting with Tordenskjold." His slim elven laser rifle flashes as he sends another laser bolt at the enraged estri.

Laser Rifle + Get'em vs. Red EAC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 = 24
Fire Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Everyones next attack against red gets a +1 bonus to hit.

201 to 214 of 214 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP Gameday][RD] SFS 2-17 Cost of Living All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

I have your info already on the Sign in.

But check in here with our Day Job check.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

Instead of the day job I'll need a mark for my Qabarat University Admittance (Slotless Boon): Culture.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Day Job Politician: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

Cavaler's character sheet on the Paizo web site is not totally up to date, but his tag line is and there is a link to his up to date character sheet in there also. Let me know if that is okay.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Barring any later decision to use a different boon for this slot, Chikasa will expend his Day Job check to count toward the Instructor boon.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Day Job: Profession Physician: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21

I just updated the doctor’s Paizo sheet as she leveled up to 4 during previous scenario. She will buy an advanced medkit for 2,700 credits.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Thanks for checking in and saving me the trouble of tacking you down.

Please update Slide 2 with your Init, Perception and Saves

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Apologies.
This table was not noted on my master list of tables.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

I know we are .1 under 4.5 for our APL, but how does everyone feel about playing up. I'd personally prefer to do so.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

I’m down for that as well! Gotta love a little extra challenge...and the extra credits don’t hurt either!

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

Is that allowed?

And can we pull it off with a 3 envoys table?

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

How combat oriented is your envoy? Mine is combat oriented with an 18 dexterity and versatile specialization. He has a +7 modifier when firing his laser rifle so he is accurate. He also can throw grenades which are much cheaper now since the revisions to the core rulebook and he uses a syringe stick as a bayonet so he can apply poison which is also much cheaper now too. On top of that he can use spell gems so he can mind thrust.

If our other two envoys have Inspiring Boost that would make a big difference too. Mine doesn't, but he has Get'em and intimidation based envoy skills.

Let's see what our GM says.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

My main attack is a pulse rifle staccato +8, with Called and Spellthrower fusions and a Heavy Bipod accessory - though I also carry a tactical acid dart rifle just in case, and some smoke grenades.

But for melee I only have a tactical baton and a restraining spineret augment, so melee is quite a problem.

I do have inspiring boost, though I prefer to just full attack every round.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Tordenskjold is a dwarf vanguard. He can tank for us and you and Dr. Kliktikiti can use Inspiring Boost to keep his stamina up. Chik-Chik, you, and I all hit hard from a distance so I think we actually have a good mix of abilities for this group.


Tordenskjold can most certainly tank it. As long as those heals keep coming, we should be golden.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Did we add another player to the party? If we did we certainly can play up.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

SLOTTED BOONS
------------------------------
Ally: Field Trainee
Faction: Second Seekers (LE) Champion, Improved
Personal: Scoured Stars Survivor
Promotional: N/A
Social: Instructor
Starship: N/A

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Bonnie Boons
Ally: Professional Hireling (Set 1)
Faction: Exoguardians, Improved
Personal: Dwarven Admittance
Promotional: Exoguardians Faction Pin
Social: Live Air Celebrity

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Clarifying question:
Looking at the map, is the scale correct?
Is the Condenser aprox 60 ft away from the ladder?

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Just for those indicating that the medic archetype allowed my character to heal that much, that’s not the case. The archetype only allows hp healing to also heal stamina (and a couple of other benefits that might come up in that scenario). What allows her to add Charisma if beating the DC of treat wound by 5, and 3d8 at level 4 by forgoing her expertise die, is the Miracle Worker expertise talent.
Before having the level to buy an advanced medkit, she didn’t really healed anyone. As she leveled up to 4 last scenario, that’s the first time I managed to use the ability.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Just realized I never posted Cavaler's boons:

Ally: First Seeker's Intuition
Faction: Exo-Guardians Champion
Social: Pact Worlds Defender
Slotless: Counter Innovation, Tools for the Job, For the Future First,

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

I can smoke red, yellow and blue, and hope that green comes towards us, or just red and blue while we rush yellow and green.

Considering the amount of long ranged characters, we should probably keep the fight in that larger chamber, or pull back and fight one at a time, bottlenecking them at where Chikasa is.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

I could try to sneak up on one and mesmerize it. That is another option.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

"Creatures of your type within 30 feet that see you must succeed at a Will saving throw..."

I know you are having some bad luck, but I wouldn't go so far as calling you some weird ice bug diseased monster!

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

Nomoline could summon some beasties before you move, so you won't have to tank all 4 creatures at once...

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

WILL: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

@Tordenskjold, you are momentarily mesmerized by Cavaler, but only for a few seconds. As soon as he breaks his gaze you return to normal.

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

Reminds me of the Pathfinder class...

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

It just occurred to me that there are three different passages they can run out of if they panic.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

The can also burrow :) So down is away too

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

We are warpping up shortly. I still need Day Job or other downtime activities from Nomoline and Tordenskjold

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Day Job Cook: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

I was trying to post yesterday evening but the website was acting up (it’s 6am now here).

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

Chronicles are ready. You can pick them up HERE!

Acquisitives

Male NG Halfling Corporate Agent Envoy 6/Biohacker 2 | SP 48/48 HP 50/50 | RP 5/7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 | Fort +6; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +15, SM: +11+1d6+1 | Speed 30ft | +3 vs. fear effects, Clever Attack, Get'em, Inspiring Boost (15), +1d6+1 SM, Medicine and Bluff, Biohacks 4 rounds |

Thanks for GMing!

Huh - what a peculiar time to get this boon.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks PFS2 2-00 King In Thorn *-* SFS 1-05 First Mandate *-* PFS2 1-02 Mosquito Witch

I forgot Convention Boons:

, Chikasa: 1d20 ⇒ 5
, DuQuesne: 1d20 ⇒ 9
, Tordenskjold: 1d20 ⇒ 18
, Cavaler: 1d20 ⇒ 13
, Nomoline: 1d20 ⇒ 18
, Dr Kliktikiti: 1d20 ⇒ 11

GM: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Well none today.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male Ysoki Outlaw Technomancer 7 | SP 42/42 HP 37/37 RP 9/9 | KAC 21 EAC 21 | Saves F+3 R+6 W+7 | Initiative +4; Perception +2, Darkvision 60ft, Speed 30ft | Spells/day: 1st - 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3| Cache Spell: Magic Missile | Status: Old

Looks good! Thanks, GM!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Thanks for running the game!

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 0/48 HP 52/52 | RP 9/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Mine looks good also. Thanks for running the session. I enjoyed it.

Exo-Guardians

Male Dwarf Vanguard 6| SP 84/84 HP 54/54 RP 9/9| EAC 23 KAC 21| Fort +11 Ref +10 Will +4 | Darkvision

Thanks for running this. It was fun.

Wayfinders

Female N Dwarf Mystic 8 | SP 0/64 | HP 54/54 | RP 6/11 | Mystic Spellcasting 3rd 2/3, 2nd 5/5, 1st 6/6 | KAC 27 EAC 25 | F +4, R +3, W +11 | Init: +1 | Perc: +16, SM: +9 (Darkvision 60ft)| Speed 20ft | Conditions: None

Thanks for running this. Was a fun mod.

Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / [PbP Gameday][RD] SFS 2-17 Cost of Living Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.