GM ZD Presents: Scourge of the Farheavens (Inactive)

Game Master Z...D...


51 to 100 of 168 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Aye, as my colleague said, we are here to help.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Like I was saying, we were sent here by Nelket to gather information of the events that took place when she fled. We are here to figure out what the mist is, what may’ have caused it, how to fix it if possible. So please any information you can give us will help not only us but you and your clan as well.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

"We don't need any help. We came across this village almost a year ago. It seemed deserted and decided to set up camp here. The other families and tribes seem to stay away from this area and that is good enough for me. It maintains our privacy."

"Mist? What mist? Not too sure about that or about the previous clan that lived here. But, you may look around the rest of the village."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1)/Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 19/19 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 11

I wonder if they just enjoy their privacy or if they want to hide something to us.. Well, I'll never know. Let's try to be polite, but stay eager for a fight. Keep an eye on them, Lars

this place suffered some kind of curse or disease, an unnatural, magical disease. Have you spotted something odd since you're here, you or your girls?? Probably affected the wilderness too by now. We were told the wood used to build houses and furniture might have got the disease too. Maybe it's an exageration, as you don't seems ill, and I'm glad for that.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

Female Human | Brawling Blademaster 1 | AC 14/11/13 | F+4,R+1,W+2 | Init+1, Perc+1 | Resolve 1/day | Challenge 1/day | 30’ movement | CMD 15

Sense motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

"Hello! As my friends said, we're here to help the survivors come to peace with a terrible illness that befell them. We're looking for some relics they left behind."

Gosh, shouting across this clear is sure tiring. And impersonal. Let's earn their trust.

"Maybe we could come inside your home and have a chat? Kind of awkward to stay outdoors like this."


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Whoops, forgot to "move" them closer

The group approaches the pathfinders. The male places his most recent game by the porch on a hook. He unlocks the door and allows the PC's in first. "Now relics, I have seen a few in the village still. You just have to go through the older huts thoroughly enough."

box text as you enter the home
The interior of the house is far nicer than the outside. Animal skins and woven rugs adorn the walls and floors, helping to keep out the weather, and dried flowers and pleasant-smelling herbs hang from parts of the ceiling. A small table stands against the eastern wall, directly across from the door, upon which sits a large silver bowl.

"Here is one we found when we were fixing up this building." He says gesturing towards the bowl, which is etched with multiple figures and depictions of great landscapes.

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired
Nelket wrote:
"To speak with Dolok, one would have to call him. It’s relatively simple, really, but there are some artifacts from our tribe that you will need to find first: a darkwood carving of a standing bear, a leather necklace strung with bear claws and black feathers, a silver bowl engraved with images from the clan’s past, a small polished stone with a mottled pattern, and a small pot of honey. To perform the ritual, one must wear the necklace and place the bowl on the altar with the rock in it. The honey must be placed to the left of the bowl and the bear carving to the right. You have to drip a bit of honey on the stone and then pour water over it until you fill the bowl. After that, recite a simple prayer, which I can teach you, and then wait. Dolok Darkfur should appear, unless he’s become so lost in his madness that he can no longer be reached.”

Khari recalls Nelket's words. "Is... this might be the bowl Nelket described. Maybe we could use it?" she turns up to the home owners. "If you'll let us, of course."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Sorry....been sick last couple days...and laptop went downIt looks like it could be the one described to us. We appreciate your help...


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

"I will let you borrow it if you really need it. We would like it back after you are done doing what ever you need it for." The male says.

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired

"Of course! It's a great centerpiece. One of my coworkers reviews homes and houses. He would be so jealous right now. A home not abandoned, and not abandoning the natural world..." Khari trails off before she begins writing a home review.

Grand Lodge

Female Human | Brawling Blademaster 1 | AC 14/11/13 | F+4,R+1,W+2 | Init+1, Perc+1 | Resolve 1/day | Challenge 1/day | 30’ movement | CMD 15

Ouita admired the work out into the bowl and the intricate engraving. ”Of course, we wouldn’t take your treasures! We will bring it right back to you once we are finished. It’s beautiful, you know,” she swooned, looking at the piece.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

We would only take it with your blessing. We are not bandits. Of course we will return it.

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

I hope you understand these are important religious artifacts to the people whose home you are staying in. I understand you are using it but we may not be able to give this back.
Oops looks at the rest of the party.
Well they seem to be okay let’s check out the rest of these houses and keep out for more artifacts.
Oops starts to head back outside.
Thanks for your hospitality.

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji Monk (Unchained Scaled Fist) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 TO 16 FF 14 | F +3 R +4 W +1 | CMD 21 | Init +2 | Perc +1 LLV | Gaze 1/1

Jomal keeps his arms crossed while looks over his teammates. He didn't much care for the object, but would gladly return it if this was the agreed. Of course, assuming the ritual wouldn't consume or break it.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

"Okay" The man says dumping the water out of the bowl and handing it over. "And be careful. I get an eerie feeling in the house over there and the one over there has some toxic mold spores in the other" He explains as he points out the houses.

I will tell you which is which when you get there.

This "encounter" is over. Moving you onto the next building

This building, the largest in the village, was once painted white, with light-blue beams and window frames. Intricate carvings wind around the vertical supports, depicting bears and humans enacting scenes that likely come from the Farheaven Clan’s history. Now, many of those carvings are covered by plants, the wood in many places is rotten and water stained, and the whole place smells faintly of mildew. Despite the building’s disrepair, the only entrances remain doors on the northwest and southeast corners, preceded by short flights of rickety-looking steps.

Lying near the eastern wall of the building are the long-dead remains of a humanoid creature. Nine small wooden carvings surround the body, each of which resembles a standing bear about 1 foot tall. They are arrayed around the body as if they were each looking directly at it.

This is the eerie feeling house the man told you about

Grand Lodge

Female Human | Brawling Blademaster 1 | AC 14/11/13 | F+4,R+1,W+2 | Init+1, Perc+1 | Resolve 1/day | Challenge 1/day | 30’ movement | CMD 15

”These carvings were so beautiful. How did they let them fall into such disrepair,” Ouita whispers, falling silent upon seeing the humanoid remains.

She creeps forward to look closer.

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired

"Thank you sir!" Khari checks the beautiful carvings before waving them goodbye. "Nice people, and they were willing to warn us."

"So... this is the creepy house?" Khari looks around.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 19

"Anyone see anything besides these carvings?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Therin checks looks overcthe house with his eyes, then with his magical sight.

perc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9cast detect magic

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Hmm, I guess we should be careful not to touch anything. I’ve heard of souls lingering in places to torment others that come in contact with them. Oops has Jinx fly around the room looking for any artifacts.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Oops will also cast detect magic on the area.
Let me know if you find something Jinx.
Oops’ blue raven tattoo flashes to life and flies around the room looking for something he thinks could be one of the artifacts Nelket told us about.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1)/Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 19/19 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

hope we'll get in a good fight soon, to feel alive, our blood pumping through our veins, covered in our foe's guts. I don't think we should touch the corpse or the statues either


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Perception:

Jomal (LLV): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Lars: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Ouita enters the empty house and goes to examine the deceased.

Khari notices a thick yellow fog coming from the walls and settling down near the floor.

Initiative:

Jomal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Lars: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Khari: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Ouita: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Oopa/Jinx: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Therin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Only Khari notices the haunt manifest.

Surprise Round
Khari

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired

"Oh, this is bad! Haunted fog. Keep your wits about you!" Khari runs up to the bear statues.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Combat rolls:

Ouita will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Khari will: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Two claws form from the mist and slash at both Ouita and Khari. They do not seem effected by it though.

Ouita and Khari:
You see visions of a bear like creature, with a glowing sigil on its chest, attacking villagers. Multiple bodies lay around him

Going into rounds. It is a persistent haunt.Meaning, it will go until neutralized.

Round 1
Everyone may act

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired

Khari stands stiff, frightened. "Are you... hey. Stop!" Khari calls to no one in particular.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Will throw this out there as a helpful hint

DC 10 knowledge religion:

You know haunts can be damaged by positive energy damage. Holy water can also damage the haunt. This can only neutralize the haunt. Destroying the haunt may take extra steps.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

I can help contain this.. the priest says, holding up his holy symbol and mumbling a quick prayer to Saremrae. A faint pulse of holy light flows out to the ghost bear.

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Therin covers the area in holy energy. The mist begins to fade.

Grand Lodge

Female Human | Brawling Blademaster 1 | AC 14/11/13 | F+4,R+1,W+2 | Init+1, Perc+1 | Resolve 1/day | Challenge 1/day | 30’ movement | CMD 15

”Does anyone else see a bear with a glowing sigil? It’s killing villagers left and right!”

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji Monk (Unchained Scaled Fist) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 TO 16 FF 14 | F +3 R +4 W +1 | CMD 21 | Init +2 | Perc +1 LLV | Gaze 1/1

Jomal barely had time to move with his weapon when Therin channeled and the mist began to fade. As Ouita speaks, the Nagaji responds.

Well, these mists had claws. Were they maybe bear claws? I saw no sigil, though. - his intelligence doesn't cease to astonish.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Sorry for not being more clear. We are still in initiative. The mist is beginning to fade. But, the haunt itself is not neutralized.

Round 1
Bold May Act
Therin
Jomal
Ouita
Khari
Oops
Lars

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji Monk (Unchained Scaled Fist) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 TO 16 FF 14 | F +3 R +4 W +1 | CMD 21 | Init +2 | Perc +1 LLV | Gaze 1/1

Not knowing any better, Jomal moves as he speaks to attack the fading mist.

Attack (Sansetsukon): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

If he was going to miss anyway, he might as well go down with a swing!

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1)/Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 19/19 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Lars join the fight, just to try his blade

attack, msw Cold iron bastard sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Dmg: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

The blade cuts into the mist with an impressive wooooosh sound.

It remains to see if the mist is affected at all.

Grand Lodge

Female Human | Brawling Blademaster 1 | AC 14/11/13 | F+4,R+1,W+2 | Init+1, Perc+1 | Resolve 1/day | Challenge 1/day | 30’ movement | CMD 15

Ouita slashes our with her gleaming katana.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Possible Crit Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired

Khari holds her ground and takes a swing with her cestus. "How are you even here? We haven't called you yet, you brute!"

Cestus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Oh no!? What’s going on in there? Is this a bad place???
Oops will move 2 squares south of Ouita and look for what’s going on.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

The groups moves into the mist and attempt to fight it.

Will saves:

Oops: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Khari: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Ouita: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Lars: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Jomal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Therin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Will let you decide if you wish to keep the result before applying the effect. If you have a reroll and wish to use it, please post that first.

The entire group now sees the bear like creature tearing into the villagers.

Everyone may act

Grand Lodge

Female Human | Brawling Blademaster 1 | AC 14/11/13 | F+4,R+1,W+2 | Init+1, Perc+1 | Resolve 1/day | Challenge 1/day | 30’ movement | CMD 15

Will save folio reroll 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired

Will Save Reroll: 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 0 + 2 = 11

Khari refocuses as she watches the bear tear into the villagers.

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji Monk (Unchained Scaled Fist) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 TO 16 FF 14 | F +3 R +4 W +1 | CMD 21 | Init +2 | Perc +1 LLV | Gaze 1/1

I don’t have any rerolls

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1)/Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 19/19 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

No rerolls either

The Exchange

Male HP:13/13, AC:14, T:13, FF:12 CMD: 10, CMB: -2, Fort:+1, Ref:+2, Will:+3, Init: +2, Perception: +3, NG Gnome Tattooed Sorcerer lvl 2 Burning Hands(DC:16) (4d4+4, x2) 15ft.
Jinx:
Familiar: Raven HP:6 AC:15/14/13, F: +1, R:+4, W:+5 Ini: +2, Speed: 10ft/,40ft avg Per:+6, Melee: +5(1d3-4,x2)

Yep no re rolls either


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Lars and Ouita fight off the effects of the haunt.

Everyone else feels their minds being ripped apart.Everyone else takes 1d2 ⇒ 2 wisdom damage and are shaken

Everyone May Act

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 2 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 20 minutes | Inspiration 2/2
HP 18/18 | AC 16 (T 10 FF 16) | CMD 13 | Saves 5/3/0 | Perception +4 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired

"Y-You don't scare me!" Khari swings again. "Stop killing them!"

Cestus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Slashing: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1)/Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 19/19 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Does it look like our weapons are harming the haunt?

Lars pauses a few seconds befroe his next attack, trying to see if his weapon is effective

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Therin shakes his head, wincing in pain at the sudden headache he has. He plods forward and swings his blade at the bear.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

That hurt...my head is throbbing...

Grand Lodge

Female Human | Brawling Blademaster 1 | AC 14/11/13 | F+4,R+1,W+2 | Init+1, Perc+1 | Resolve 1/day | Challenge 1/day | 30’ movement | CMD 15

”Therin, it seemed to weaken when you used your healing on it! I don’t know why, but maybe you could try that again!”

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 18, T 11, FF 17, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Sure...just have to focus...mind feels scrambled right now...


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

You notice you physical strikes are doing nothing against the mist. It reforms as soon as you clear some away.

The only thing that made the mist recoil was the energy channeled by the cleric.

Positive energy hurts the mist.Also, see spoiler above about the knowledge religion. Its is DC 10, so you can try it untrained.

Grand Lodge

Female Human | Brawling Blademaster 1 | AC 14/11/13 | F+4,R+1,W+2 | Init+1, Perc+1 | Resolve 1/day | Challenge 1/day | 30’ movement | CMD 15

Know. Religion (untrained) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

”Ah, I get it now! It’s a haunt. Positive energy and holy water will damage it! And I don’t have either one,”the warrior grumbles.

51 to 100 of 168 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ZD Presents: Scourge of the Farheavens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.