[PFS2][RD] 1-02 The Mosquito Witch (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

Mosquito Witch Slides


201 to 217 of 217 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Verdant Wheel

Chaotic Good Male Human (Half-Elf) Hunter Ranger 1 |HP 19/19 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +6 | |Speed 25 | focus 0/0 | spells 0 0/0 | Active Conditions: ---

DM, you posted as Arak. XD

Vigilant Seal

N Female Goblin Warrior Barbarian 1 | 20/20 HP | AC 18 | F: +7 R: +5 W: +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Hero Point: 2

Ghostbiter looks at the place where she was attacked by the bloodseeker and sees red pouring from it. She grabs at the wound and presses hard.

staunch bleeding 1
Bleed Flat Check: 1d20 ⇒ 17

She looks behind her and sees another strange blue goblin thing. Raising her club she charges forward swinging and screaming, "Bad blue goblins!"

Sudden Charge 2
Attack (greatclub negative energy): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage (greatclub negative energy): 1d10 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 3 = 11

Verdant Wheel

Chaotic Good Male Human (Half-Elf) Hunter Ranger 1 |HP 19/19 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +6 | |Speed 25 | focus 0/0 | spells 0 0/0 | Active Conditions: ---

Dm i think the damage dealt by the Mitflit goes to Bowen not Cyne, looking at the Map, Cyne hasn't moved in the entire fight and is far from the Mitflit Leader.

Bowen felt the blade of the Mitflit pierce his leather armor and open a wound, the ranger gritted his teeth as he was enduring the pain thanks in part to the adrenaline flowing through his veins. Then, a lucky strike came in the form of his Goblin Companion Ghostbiter who charged at the Mitflit from his right flank, the ranger took the chance and raised his sword once more against the Mitflit Leader with renewed strength.

I will make three strikes against the Mitflit Leader.

1st strike

Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage Bastard Sword(two hands: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

2nd strike

Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 5 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 5 = 18
Damage Bastard Sword(two hands: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

3rd strike

Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 5 - 10 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 10 = 13
Damage Bastard Sword(two hands: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Edit: OMG! Those Rolls!! *o*

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 16 (19) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +7 | Perc +5 | Athletics +7 | Speed 20' | Melee +7/+2/-3 (1d6+4) | Ranged +4 (1d4+4) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

Arak coughs blood but keeps fighting...

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

... and he moves against the newly appeared creature

Flurry of blows 01: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9Damage roll: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Flurry of blows 02: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19Damage roll: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Attack 03: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16Damage roll: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Move, flurry and...attack again

Vigilant Seal

Male Halfling (Chelaxian) Liberator Champion 1 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 | F: +6 R: +7 W: +6 | Per: +4 | Focus: 1/1

Yergi mutters, "This one needs my own personal touch." And then he scurries up and reaches out with his hand. Instead of a ray of cold, his entire hand becomes covered in a black aura and he slaps the remaining milfit.

One Action to Stride and two Actions to cast Chill Touch. DC 17 Fort save, double damage and Enfeebled 1 on a crit fail.

Negative damage from Chill Touch: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The party piles on to the milfit leader and he falls, cursing as he does so.

You press further into the mitflits’ cavern, and find a group of 11 non-combatant mitflits, who beg for their lives. The mitflits claim that Gwibble pushed them into pretending to be the Mosquito Witch, but the mitflits are now frightened the ruse has turned on them and that the real Mosquito Witch is angry—not to mention the very real issue of angry adventurers at their doorstep. They are adamant that the Mosquito Witch is real, and that they have seen her glowing red eyes in the darkness and heard the buzzing of her wings in the forest at night. They believed at first that by helping spread fear of the Mosquito Witch, she would spare them from her wrath, but now they’re not
as sure.

Vigilant Seal

N Female Goblin Warrior Barbarian 1 | 20/20 HP | AC 18 | F: +7 R: +5 W: +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Hero Point: 2

Ghostbiter is her usual green self since she calmed down from her peculiar rage. After hearing the story from the mitflits she says, "See! Mosquito Witch on our side. She not cause big-bad-bitey-bugs. She also hate blue dumb goblins!" She pulls out the Mosquito Witch doll and hugs it and then has it dance through the air and taunt the mitflits.

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 16 (19) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +7 | Perc +5 | Athletics +7 | Speed 20' | Melee +7/+2/-3 (1d6+4) | Ranged +4 (1d4+4) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

"Was it you that ambushed Haru and her dog? And what about the half elf warrior? Do you know anything about her fate?" Arak sternly asks the mitflits...

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

You get mutterings of "yes" and "no" to Arak's questions. You get the sense that the leader, Gwibble, was the mastermind to scare the other bigguns a way from their new home.

As for Lasarte, the mitflits attempt to claim the Mosquito Witch took her, before dejectedly admitting the monster hunter escaped the mitflits weeks ago and they don’t know where she is for sure.

However somethings they have no clue about, including the incident with the carriage. Some of the milfits believe that by doing acts in the Mosquito Witch's name, they actually called it. Or that she is now hunting them. But for now the immediate threats are resolved.

Vigilant Seal

N Female Goblin Warrior Barbarian 1 | 20/20 HP | AC 18 | F: +7 R: +5 W: +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Hero Point: 2

Lead them to justice?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

At this point what do you wish to do with the remaining Milfits. They will happily flee to find a new place, or do what ever to not be killed.

Eventually you will recall that Milfits can speak with arthropods and were effectively encouraging the extra mosquitoes currently plaguing the town.

Radiant Oath

Male Dwarf Monk 01 | HP 23/23 | AC 16 (19) | Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +7 | Perc +5 | Athletics +7 | Speed 20' | Melee +7/+2/-3 (1d6+4) | Ranged +4 (1d4+4) | Hero Points 01 | Conditions -

Arak is for not killing the Milfits... as long as he's convinced they have repented and are willing to leave Shimmerford alone...

Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Vigilant Seal

Male Halfling (Chelaxian) Liberator Champion 1 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 | F: +6 R: +7 W: +6 | Per: +4 | Focus: 1/1

Yergi is also for not killing the Milfits.

Vigilant Seal

N Female Goblin Warrior Barbarian 1 | 20/20 HP | AC 18 | F: +7 R: +5 W: +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Hero Point: 2

It's not a dog or horse. I'm fine either way.

I'm also really curious about how much of the Mosquito Witch behind the scenes story I guessed right.

Verdant Wheel

Chaotic Good Male Human (Half-Elf) Hunter Ranger 1 |HP 19/19 | AC 17 | F +6 R +8 W +5 | Perc +7 | Stealth +6 | |Speed 25 | focus 0/0 | spells 0 0/0 | Active Conditions: ---

I'm also with the idea of not killing the Mitflits.

Bowen looked at the Mitflits with a frown,with his sword still in his hand, the half elf approached them slowly and spoke at them harshly.

"You better leave today and take with you all those mosquitoes and bloodseekers, if we hear news about you returning with plagues and cause more trouble to the people of shimmerford. We will get back and make sure that all of you end just like your leader..."

Bowen then pointed with his sword at the brutally mutilated corpse of the Mitflit Leader. The Ranger with a slow and unnerving tone said.

"Understood?"

Now i'm wondering where we are going to find Lasarte.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

With the removal of the Milfits, the mosquitoes return to normal and no longer bother the town. Haru also is curious about what happend to Lasarte, but is certain that the half-elf is no longer here. She plans to spend a few days to recover then head out again.

A few days after the defeat of Gwibble and his mitflit warriors, the entire mitflit compound collapses in a freak cave-in, a small and intricate paper doll found in the mud nearby. Whether this is the doing of the Mosquito Witch or another force seeking revenge on the mitflits remains a mystery.

Vigilant Seal

Male Halfling (Chelaxian) Liberator Champion 1 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 | F: +6 R: +7 W: +6 | Per: +4 | Focus: 1/1

Yergi speaks to the group, "Well all, that seems to have solved the mosquito issue, but I think we should still take a look at what's going on at the Hill. Everyone up for another excursion?"

201 to 217 of 217 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS2][RD] PFS2 01-02 -- The Mosquito Witch All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.