Blazej - Hao Jin Cataclysm: 5-6 CORE [Gameday VII] (Inactive)

Game Master Zynete

Maps and Handouts


1 to 50 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The Hao Jin Tapestry has been through much over the years since the retrieval of the relic by the Society's agents. The contents have only been barely measured by the the Pathfinder Society and it is one of the most valued items within their possession.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

You all have been called together to the Grand Lodge of Absalom alongside many dozen other Pathfinders all moving about and being organized into teams.

At the heart of this was a brief and aburpt summons from the former Master of Spells, Aram Zey ordering gathering of all available hands for an imminent mission into the Hao Jin Tapestry.

As you are all brought together into a team you have a moment of respite as you await orders from above.

Feel free to post your character introductions so that we are ready to start right away as the event starts.

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

The half orc that comes in looks like the typical stock of warriors his race is famed for, a fine cloak over his shoulders and a smile on his face. His voice though is a remarkable even baritone.

"Greetings to all of you in Sheyln's name, I trust that you all have being well and this mission would have us all gathered for something important?"

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

A tall, powerfully built woman in heavy armour and carrying a small arsenal of weapons walks in. She has the golden key of Abadar prominently displayed on her armour.

Master Zey called us all together, no doubt this is important. I understaand we are heading into the Tapetry. Has anyone travelled there before?

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

In the warrior's wake, a tall, slender, pale-haired elf pads silently into the room. The hilt of a curve blade protrudes over one shoulder, a cased longbow over the other, and all of his clothing and armor has been carefully darkened to give no betraying gleam of reflected light. He glances quickly around the briefing room before relaxing. "Not I."

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

A bulky Half-Orc walks into the room. His faded yellow shirt covered in blood, grim, sooth and mud making him appear as if he's just returned from traveling down a rather dangerous path.

Hearing the question he shakes his head

"Me neither"

He then nods at Tere

"Glad to see you once more"

before addressing the rest with a flourish bow
"The name is Thran, I'm sure you've heard of me by now? I'm sure my fame and exploits have preceded me?"

seeing confusion on the faces of most of the people present he seems a bit sad and his shoulders slump for a moment before straightening back up again and muttering to himself

" ..one of these days someone will recognize my name.." as he kicks at an imaginary pebble.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

A burly half-orc with a bevy of hilts and hafts sticking out at every conceivably reachable angle stomps into the room, talking to his cold iron greatsword. "Bert, look! It's the legendary Thran, teller of tales, quick with the inspiring word. Without him at our back, the Diamond City surely would have fallen. Good to see ya, mate!"
When he spots the female paladin, his tusky grin improbably widens even further. "Hortie? is that you? Good to see yer pretty face, though more welcome is that strong arm of yours. Hale and well-met. Good to see the Master Zey has brought together some proper villains for this raid of ours...Hopefully we won't be running into any more of those crazy trees, eh?"

"What's that Bert? Oh yeah, the rest of 'em. Hey everyone. I'm Urktar, this is Bert. I'm da brawn, he's da brains." He helpfully holds out the greatsword as an introduction. It does appear to be of masterwork quality, though the blade is nicked and dinged here and there. For the curious who are quick with a cantrip or orison, the blade does not radiate any magic. "If Bert starts griping about ol' Blackie, don't pay him no mind. Bert has not been retired, he just ain't used quite so much since I got this beauty." The half-orc begins to fondle the hilt of an adamantine falchion at his hip. His fawning attention to the weapon soon becomes quite...uncomfortably intimate.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Tere greets the latest arrival with a nod. "Urktar...I remember you from the Solstice Scar. Good to see you again." Gods, he's still doing that with his sword.

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

"Urktar!" Seiran calls out.

"I see you have a new friend other then Bert." he looks at the blade.
"A fine weapon I see, How's Bert?" he grins
Soltice Scar (3-4)

"I'm afraid, other then Urktar, I have not the honor of meeting any of you I think." he bows to the rest.

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Former Master of Spells Aram Zey addresses the assembled Pathfinders as more agents stream into the Grand Lodge. “Pathfinders, an entire world is in danger! The Hao Jin Tapestry is on the brink of collapse. If we do not act now, all its wonders and its people will be lost to us forever. Find your assigned group, aid in our preparations to enter the demiplane however you can, and await further instructions.”

GMs, you have one day to complete your mustering and perform the tasks in Part 1.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Countless Pathfinders stand ready in a large stone room deep beneath the Grand Lodge. A ragged tapestry covered in clashing colors and abstract symbols rests on an inclined slab in the center of the room, surrounded by scaffolds and ladders. Scholars frantically rush along the scaffolds, studying a flurry of rips appearing on the tapestry.

A harried oread woman approaches. ”I am Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr. I won’t mince words—the situation is dire. This cloth is the famous Hao Jin Tapestry, an ancient relic the Pathfinder Society acquired in the Ruby Phoenix Tournament six years ago. It contains a vast wealth of locations, treasures, and peoples torn from Golarion by the sorceress Hao Jin. We have explored many regions of the tapestry, struggled to keep the Aspis Consortium from turning its populace against us, and devised a means to use the tapestry for fast travel across all of Golarion. But now, it has begun to unravel. We must act quickly to repair the tapestry—and that means sending agents into the demiplane itself. Our former Master of Spells, Aram Zey, knows more about the tapestry than anyone here. He is preparing a formal briefing. In the meantime, familiarize yourself with your team, discuss any previous experience you may have with the Hao Jin Tapestry, and gather what information and resources you can.”

”One more thing, and this is important: you will be able to retreat safely from the tapestry to Absalom. However, we cannot risk damaging the tapestry further by sending groups back and forth. Be sure that you gather everything you need before entering the tapestry, because once you return to Absalom, you will no longer be a part of this mission.”

---------

With that the party is allowed for a moment to equip and prepare for the mission ahead with various tasks.

You can all attempt all of the following tasks. You can make one check on each task if you wish, either to make a check yourself or attempt to aid another character making the same check. You can reveal all spoiler boxes that you meet or exceed the DCs for.

Various scholars and other experts are pulling out precision tools and glasses to pinpoint and examine the damage of the tapestry.
You can attempt to inspect the damage to the tapestry to help discern the cause using Appraise, Disable Device, Perception, or Use Magic Device.

Assess the Damage DC 16:
Inspecting the tapestry you find that the largest holes are around the six regions the Pathfinder agents visited in the past few years.

Assess the Damage DC 20:
During the inspection you notice that the tapestry is radiating warmth

Assess the Damage DC 24:
Despite the warmth throughout the fabric, there are spots around the largest tears that refuse the heat and feel as chill as the grave and the unliving.

Talk around the lodge is that the Aspis Consortium is responsible for the current attack on the Tapestry. The Society and Aspis have had several major battles over the portal. A number of Aspis agents were recently arrested in Absalom and might be able to give more information on this event.
By using Bluff or Intimidate you can Interrogate the Aspis agents.

Interrogate the Snakes DC 16:
You sway the agents and they do let you know that the Aspis Consortium recently tried to re-infiltrate the tapestry, but to no success. ”Believe me, they would have sent us in if there were any chance in the Hells to steal a profit. I don’t know much about magic jargon, but from the way the mages talked about it, seemed like the place was unstable, like trying to keep balance on a log down river.”

Interrogate the Snakes DC 20:
”I hear they even tried to contact some of the friends we made on our last trip through there. No word, said the magic isn’t getting through. Orders are to let them be, said no sense to put our heads on the chopping block for them.”

Interrogate the Snakes DC 24:
”Although they were a laugh to watch them charge at you. They really bought all the stories told about you all. Real laugh right around the card tables out at night. Told them that you Pathfinders were the ones that stuck them in there and bits about that. Got them all good and riled up those years back.”

A few more checks incoming.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Tere immediately sets to work with a set of thieves' tools, examining the frayed edges of the potent artifact.

Disable Device check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36

After a time, he tentatively raises a hand. "Can someone write this down? Six areas of high damage, all where I've heard that the Society has worked extensively. The Tapestry is warm, but I can't tell why. These spots here, though, around the largest tears? They're cold. Really cold."


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The Tapestry has been a major magical item within the Society for years and has been involved in various missions to seek out the ruins and relics within. Even not being on missions yourselves, a great amount of knowledge has been spread out throughout the Society for the party to recall or gather.
You can learn more about the Hao Jin Tapestry with a Diplomacy check to gather information or Knowledge (local or planes) check to recall information.

Knowledge of the Weave DC 16:
Many regions within the tapestry are pulled directly from Golarion. However, most of the denizens within have lived there for their entire lives with some having many generations of ancestors born to the place.

Knowledge of the Weave DC 20:
When entering through the tapestry, Society members leave an astral eddy in their wake where they entered. They are only visible and activate for those who created them. Barring powerful magic, Pathfinders can return back to the lodge by passing through their own eddy.

Knowledge of the Weave DC 24:
GIven their history with in the plane, most creatures within are no longer natives to Golarion and their bodies treat the tapestry as their home making it impossible to dismiss them from the plane and complicating any attempt to release them out of the pocket dimension.

Teams are reviewing supplies, but are having difficulty wrangling the gear in such a small time frame and are in clear need of aid.
You help assess the repair team’s supplies, including climbing gear, traveling gear, food, drink, and magical reagents with Appraise, Craft (any relevant), or Knowledge (arcana).

Supply Check DC 16:
One of the team members gives a laugh and cheer as you give your aid. ”Well that takes a load off my mind. I wasn’t sure if we would get this mess cleaned up before this newest mess started. I really don’t want to get torn apart by Aram Zey. I’ve gotten used to not getting yelled at by him! Here, take these supplies, from what I hear you will need them for whatever is about to happen.” He hands out a set of healing potions to the party giving each character a potion of cure serious wounds.

Supply Check DC 20:
Another member offer her own advice. ”Healing is nice, but we are carrying much more than that. Thanks to you all we will be able to get that to plenty of the people here. Look through the supplies, pick out something you find useful. Rather it get used than get lost in the crates.” Each PC can take a single 1st or 2nd level potion from the supplies.

Supply Check DC 24:
”As much as I agree with their thanks,” adds one of the team members, ”I would be a poor merchant in the eyes of Abadar if I offered any payment for free, or even for the uncontracted work you offered. I can tell you though, that I would be happy to offer my business to you during this entire escapade. Keep an eye out for my stall and it would be my pleasure to take your business.”

Other Pathfinder agents are preparing their own gear and swapping stories. Most are happy to share tales of their own adventures into the tapestry.
You learn of their stories by sharing your own with Diplomacy, Knowledge (history), or Perform.

Tales of the Tapestry DC 16:
”I tell you the place is a bit of a patchwork mess. You can walk a couple dozen miles and go from a jungle to a desert and find yourself in the mountains. People ain’t much different either. I’ve traded with both ratfolk and lizard folk tribes within there. Both are happy to have the Society’s hand to help them out. Some aren’t up for nice conversation.” she raises her greatsword with a grin. ”But I have my blade to speak for me when that happens.”

Tales of the Tapestry DC 20:
A skittish halfling runs a blade over a whetstone as he recalls, ”Sounds like you got the nicer bunch of people in there. I’ve seen demons, devils, and mummies. They weren’t keen on talking. And anything they said is still ringing in my head even years later.” He pauses for a moment as he looks at the tapestry. ”I wonder if they would believe me if I called out sick today.”

Tales of the Tapestry DC 24:
A dwarf readies his crossbow with a grunt as he offers his own opinions. ”No sense quibbling. There are such dangers any mission. If you want to sit at a bar and nurse a drink then go for it. I’m more than ready to fight though. I’ve seen strange races out of their. Wordy bird people as well as devilish duergar,” he says with a spit. ”I’m ready to talk with who I can and end anything that has looks to harm anyone I care for.”

Looking at the map gives clear ideas of the terrain within the plane allowing the party to plan out their gear.
You can share your own survival tips with Knowledge (geography or nature) or Survival.

Travel Tips DC 16:
Looking at the major areas you see caverns, deserts, valleys, and plains. The arrangement is unusual but doesn’t look like any are going to offer any hostile temperatures for the party by themselves.

Travel Tips DC 20:
You are able to take a moment to offer your expertise to the party, helping check gear and set it up for the terrain the party is facing.

Travel Tips DC 24:
Given the unique arrangement of the biospheres within the tapestry, you get a much better idea how they would uniquely react with one another and are able to prepare the party for various possible situations that might come up within your traveling.

And yet, something feels wrong. Even with the vast number of people crowding into the area, you get an eerie feeling of something watching you.
Make a Knowledge (arcana or planes), Perception, Sense Motive, or Spellcraft check focus on and identify the feeling.

Something is Watching DC 16:
Anxiety is in the air around you. You get the feeling as though you have woken from a nightmare. The feeling is fleeting.

Something is Watching DC 20:
You sense a malicious supernatural presence trying to enter your mind. You are able to resist though as it vanishes as quickly as it began.

Something is Watching DC 24:
Your mind was able to touch the malevolent force before it broke off. You felt its intent. The being wishes to feed on the chaos and death within the tapestry.

You all have time to make any purchases you wish from Absalom.

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Perception Access damage 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Intimidate, Interrogate the Snakes 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Knowledge (Arcana), Supply Check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Diplomacy, Tales of the Tapestry 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Knowledge (Arcana), Something is Watching 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"I can't really tell how damaged it is so I'll have to trust your judgement Tere. I can't tell between a common rug and magical tapestry unfortunately."

"I did find out from the Apsis agents that were captured that they apparently knew the tapestry was unstable and they made contacts with other agents inside the Tapestry. They were manipulated into attacking us with stories made to rile the inhabitants against us. Contact was attempted but the magic used wasn't getting through."
The spoilers are open for reading if Seiran doesn't make any sense.

"I asked a fellow pathfinder who's being there, she reports that the place is a bit of a patchwork mess. You can walk a couple dozen miles and go from a jungle to a desert and find yourself in the mountains. People ain’t much different either. She traded with both ratfolk and lizard folk tribes within there. Both are happy to have the Society’s hand to help them out. Some aren’t up for nice conversation and she may have had to fight her way through them."

He shrugs, "That's all I managed. I hope the rest of you have had better success then me."

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

After taking some notes of what Tere mentioned Thran goes of to find some scholarly looking types to ask some more questions

Diplomacy to gather information: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

..but he ends up just bumping into people and is unable to actually ask anything in any sort of polite manner.

He then goes back to thinking how best to travel
Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

...and finds out that he bumped his head way to hard into the people he was just..interviewing to remember anything at the moment.

Perform (Oratory): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Thran recites a tale he heard before as he tries to focus his thoughts
Feel free to read the spoiler of the tales

As he grabs at his head he
Sense motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
senses that his headache might be due to some fleeting feeling of anxiety.

" Uhrm..guys...did anyone else feel like they sensed a malicious supernatural presence trying to enter your mind?. I was able to resist though as it vanished as quickly as it began. My mind was able to touch the malevolent force before it broke off.I felt its intent. The being wishes to feed on the chaos and death within the tapestry."

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

"I'm being told several times that I know nothing." Seiran blinks in response.
"I did not feel anything attempting to enter my mind but there maybe because the grace of my goddess is with me."

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Interrogate the Snakes Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Travel Tips survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Something is Watching Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

After knocking a few Aspis heads together, Urktar lets the party know, "The Aspis weren't able to get back into the tapestry. Something about having no stables...what's that, Bert? Ooohh, that the place is UNstable. That makes more sense."

"Looking at the major areas in the Rug, I spotted caverns, deserts, valleys, and plains. The arrangement is strange, but it don't look like any are going to offer any hostile temperatures by themselves. Here, let me help you fellas prep for travel." Urktar sets about rearranging gear and making suggestions on how to handle the wide variety of terrain the party will face.

At Thran's words, Urktar gives a shudder. "I kinda felt something...like Blackie just shattered. It was horrible."

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia also tries to help out, although her skill set is somewhat limited.

She tries to attune herself too the weave of the tapesty.
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

Hortensia confers with Tere. Yes, very cold, perhaps related to the undead. She gives a grim smile and cracks her knuckles. I like sending the undead back to the grave.

She joins Seira to help with interrogating the Aspis prisoners. It would be better for you lot to talk, the Society and Aspis dont get along

Intimidate, aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

She also spends some time asking around about the Tapestry.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
Word around the lodge is that most inhabitants count as natives now, they cannot be got out with dismissal. Everyone knows about your eddy as well? Its the way back out for those of us who arent so is really important to remember. Dont want to get stuck in there is if collapses.

As well as listening out for tales fo those who have been there before.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
Looks like a patchwork of terrain. Talk about demons and devils as well, this is sounding better and better. Maybe mummies too. You might want some sort of preparations to deal with fear or you can stay close to me.

As for the eeries feeling.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Yep, definately some sort of eeries malevolent presence. Hopefully we get the chance to smash it in its stupid face before this is done


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

This spoiler has all the information within the spoilers that have been already passed. There is no new information here, just condensed a bit more for clarity.

Uncovered Information:

Various scholars and other experts are pulling out precision tools and glasses to pinpoint and examine the damage of the tapestry.
Assess the Damage wrote:
Inspecting the tapestry you find that the largest holes are around the six regions the Pathfinder agents visited in the past few years. During the inspection you notice that the tapestry is radiating warmth. Despite that warmth there are spots around the largest tears that refuse the heat and feel as chill as the grave and the unliving.

Talk around the lodge is that the Aspis Consortium is responsible for the current attack on the Tapestry. The Society and Aspis have had several major battles over the portal. A number of Aspis agents were recently arrested in Absalom and might be able to give more information on this event.

Interrogate the Snakes wrote:

You sway the agents and they do let you know that the Aspis Consortium recently tried to re-infiltrate the tapestry, but to no success. ”Believe me, they would have sent us in if there were any chance in the Hells to steal a profit. I don’t know much about magic jargon, but from the way the mages talked about it, seemed like the place was unstable, like trying to keep balance on a log down river.”

”I hear they even tried to contact some of the friends we made on our last trip through there. No word, said the magic isn’t getting through. Orders are to let them be, said no sense to put our heads on the chopping block for them.”

”Although they were a laugh to watch them charge at you. They really bought all the stories told about you all. Real laugh right around the card tables out at night. Told them that you Pathfinders were the ones that stuck them in there and bits about that. Got them all good and riled up those years back.”

The Tapestry has been a major magical item within the Society for years and has been involved in various missions to seek out the ruins and relics within. Even not being on missions yourselves, a great amount of knowledge has been spread out throughout the Society for the party to recall or gather.

Knowledge of the Weave wrote:

Many regions within the tapestry are pulled directly from Golarion. However, most of the denizens within have lived there for their entire lives with some having many generations of ancestors born to the place.

When entering through the tapestry, Society members leave an astral eddy in their wake where they entered. They are only visible and activate for those who created them. Barring powerful magic, Pathfinders can return back to the lodge by passing through their own eddy.

GIven their history with in the plane, most creatures within are no longer natives to Golarion and their bodies treat the tapestry as their home making it impossible to dismiss them from the plane and complicating any attempt to release them out of the pocket dimension.

Other Pathfinder agents are preparing their own gear and swapping stories. Most are happy to share tales of their own adventures into the tapestry.

Tales of the Tapestry wrote:

”I tell you the place is a bit of a patchwork mess. You can walk a couple dozen miles and go from a jungle to a desert and find yourself in the mountains. People ain’t much different either. I’ve traded with both ratfolk and lizard folk tribes within there. Both are happy to have the Society’s hand to help them out. Some aren’t up for nice conversation.” she raises her greatsword with a grin. ”But I have my blade to speak for me when that happens.”

A skittish halfling runs a blade over a whetstone as he recalls, ”Sounds like you got the nicer bunch of people in there. I’ve seen demons, devils, and mummies. They weren’t keen on talking. And anything they said is still ringing in my head even years later.” He pauses for a moment as he looks at the tapestry. ”I wonder if they would believe me if I called out sick today.”

A dwarf readies his crossbow with a grunt as he offers his own opinions. ”No sense quibbling. There are such dangers any mission. If you want to sit at a bar and nurse a drink then go for it. I’m more than ready to fight though. I’ve seen strange races out of their. Wordy bird people as well as devilish duergar,” he says with a spit. ”I’m ready to talk with who I can and end anything that has looks to harm anyone I care for.”

Looking at the map gives clear ideas of the terrain within the plane allowing the party to plan out their gear.

Travel Tips wrote:
Looking at the major areas you see caverns, deserts, valleys, and plains. The arrangement is unusual but doesn’t look like any are going to offer any hostile temperatures for the party by themselves. You are able to take a moment to offer your expertise to the party, helping check gear and set it up for the terrain the party is facing.

-

With both Tere and Hortensia well aware of the presence of the undead within the tapestry, they party will be ready for any battles with the reanimated ahead.
Once during this adventure, when you encounter one or more dead opponents, the group can gain a +4 bonus on initiative checks for the encounter. Unless the party requests otherwise I'll apply this to the first notable encounter this can apply to.

From the Aspis the party gained bits of knowledge about the allies they manipulated within the tapestry. The party might be able to leverage this information against them.

Once during the adventure, when making a Charisma-based skill check interacting with a creature in the tapestry, one PC can gain a roll twice and take the better result (and add +2 to their final result)

After speaking with many of the Pathfinders, Hortensia and Thran have more than enough information to keep the party prepared against anything the party might run up against within the tapestry.

Once during the adventure, one PC can reroll any one d20 and use the new result.

Each time a Knowledge check is made during the adventure, one PC can take a +2 bonus on the check. I'm not sure how you would like to distribute this bonus beforehand.
Once during the adventure, EACH PC can use this bonus to instead (of taking the +2 bonus) treat their Knowledge check as though they rolled a 20. Alternatively, the PC can treat themselves as trained in the Knowledge check and treat it as though they got a total result of 20 on the check.

Urktar's advice is sound and the preparations here may very well prove critical later on.

Once during the adventure, one PC can choose to reroll a failed skill check made as part of movement (e.g. Acrobatics, Climb, Fly).

The party isn't able to locate the malevolent presence, but the knowledge does prepare you for anything more that might try to break into your minds.

Once during the adventure before rolling a Will save, one PC may add a +2 bonus.

Once during the adventure before rolling a Will save, one PC can roll twice and choose the better result.

When I have an opportunity, later tonight, I'll list this benefits within the handouts for this adventure. When all of you have a chance check the maps and handouts link to place your character in a rough marching order.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

A velociraptor, clad in full plate crafted from white dragon hide, languorously stretches, and flexes its claws, clearly ready to be unleashed upon the Society's foes.

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Aram Zey cries out in alarm as a massive rip appears in the Hao Jin Tapestry. A silvery void dances within the breach. “The rifts are widening—we’re running out of time! Quickly, Pathfinders. Finish your preparations and gather around the tapestry.”

Aram Zey’s gaze remains fixed on the tapestry as he addresses the crowd around him. He is harried and pale, with dark bags under his bloodshot eyes. His hands tremble slightly as he sets a mug of coffee down on a table already littered with empty cups. “Pathfinders, the Hao Jin Tapestry is falling to pieces. Both the physical object you see before you and the mystical realm it contains have been unraveling for several months, possibly even longer. My only hope is that there is still time to save the tapestry
and those who live inside.”

The former Master of Spells glares at the tapestry for a moment, and then a new rip catches his attention. He jabs a finger at the frayed fabric. “There! You see? The degradation is causing—or perhaps caused by—rifts to the Astral Plane that are appearing throughout the demiplane. Fixing these tears is not as simple as stitching fabric or performing a few rituals. We must enter the tapestry itself, find the rifts, and repair them as best we can. But the tapestry is in chaos—undead horrors are emerging throughout the demiplane, and we do not quite understand why. On top of that, the people and creatures of the tapestry are reacting to the chaos, and they are only making matters worse! That, Pathfinders, is where you come in.”

Aram Zey finally turns to face the crowd gathered around him. “The tapestry is a massive realm, and we have spent years exploring it and using it for travel. I fear that our activities are at least partly responsible for the degradation. I don’t think it’s a coincidence many of the six most damaged areas of the tapestry are sites of previous Pathfinder missions.” Zey’s face twists into a pained expression, “My efforts to repair the demiplane over the course of the last several days have met with nothing but failure. The decline continues to accelerate. I have no choice but to send you into the tapestry to deal with the chaos around these six sites. I’ll be sending in other teams to perform the laborious work of patching the rifts once you’ve established control of the situation. Then I can work on a permanent solution. Time is of the essence. By my estimates, in a little over two day’s time, the entire demiplane will collapse without your efforts. I don’t care what motivates you, whether you want to preserve powerful artifacts, save innocent lives, or be a good Pathfinder—get in there and get the job done.”

Aram Zey returns his gaze to the tapestry, raising his hand to his forehead and wincing in pain. In a low grumble, he adds, “You all are this demiplane’s last hope. Don’t let them down.”

Table GMs, please begin Part 2.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

In the wake of Zey's words, Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin strides up to you. Despite his well groomed hair making it seem as though he arrived here straight from the barber, his armor and blade are a clear sign that his is more than ready for battle. He confirms the group quickly before he gives out orders. "As Aram Zey said, we have identified the six most damaged areas of the tapestry. Unfortunately, each of these areas is populated. In some of them, you’ll find allies who require aid, and in others long-time foes that would thwart our efforts. We must defeat these foes or win them over to our side. Choose your missions carefully! If you have visited the tapestry before, its people are likely to remember you, for good or ill."

"I do have one piece of good news—" Although his face shows no sign that he considers any part of this situation 'good.' -"the tapestry’s attempts to repair itself have caused loose threads from these six locations to connect to each other. What that means for you is that traveling between those locations once you’re inside should be straightforward. Advance scouts tell us these connections look like bridges made of tattered fabric decorated to resemble the two locations in the tapestry that the bridge connects."

"As for getting back home, when you enter, you’ll leave a little blue portal behind you. It’s called an astral eddy, and it’s your personal connection to the Material Plane. Walk back into it, and you’ll reappear in Absalom. Once you’ve come home, though, we won’t be sending you back in."

He takes a moment to look at the fraying tapestry, seemingly to direct the party to it, but it is clear he is keeping a close eye on the deterioration of the magical artifact. He dismisses the thought as he finishes giving your mission.

"You have two days to complete as many missions as you can, but don’t be so hasty that you throw away your lives. Take the time to rest if you find a safe place."

He hands you a parchment with a series of missions along with their locations within the tapestry demi-plane. He waits only a moment for questions before beginning to turn for another group.

Missions:
Completing any of the missions below can assist in the Pathfinder Society’s efforts to secure a region of the
tapestry. Choose carefully, as you likely do not have time to tackle every mission.

Mission 1: Visit our Muckmouth lizardfolk allies, help them fight back an incursion of undead, and secure a source of magic relics for their tribe.

Mission 2: Our ratfolk allies in Round Mountain sent out a call for help. The entire mountain is unstable, and dangerous creatures abound! Secure passage to the Pagoda of the Rat.

Mission 3: The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment has flourished since we cleansed it of corruption, but now its leader falters in the face of the tapestry’s chaos. Go to the temple and set things right.

Mission 4: The duergar of Slave Mountain are becoming more desperate and aggressive. They are taking slaves beneath the mountain and performing a disturbing ritual. Do what you can to understand their dark plot, and stop the ritual!

Mission 5: The Aspis Consortium poisoned many of the tapestry’s residents against us. Three factions have nonetheless agreed to meet with us. You must convince them to trust the Society in this desperate hour.

Mission 6: We know of a mystical fountain that never runs out of water and so could help with the tapestry’s repairs, but it has stopped working. Secure this eternal water source.

That lists the six missions you have available. Choose your missions carefully, I'll start once I have two players agreeing on a mission.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

I am happy to start with Mission 1, and work our way down the list.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

"Hortensia will likely want to start with the undead incursion, and after that we can move on to the duergar."

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia gives a wide grin, Oh yes, lets go deal with some undead!

Before we step through Hortensia makes a few preparations in case of trobule diirectly on the other side. She UMD's wands of longstrider and shield and activates a wand of divine favour

UMD, longstrider: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
UMD, shield: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

With touch of your hand and an incantation you are each pulled into the tapestry and quickly made your way to the cavernous homes of the Muckmouth lizardfolk trip.

Their caves are dry but littered with the bones of cave-dwelling fish. In the central cavern, a small band of bedraggled lizardfolk watch as their ancient leader limps forward.

Long strings of tiny bones dangle from her armbands, clacking on the stone floor. "I can see who you are from how you carry yourselves. Welcome, Pathfinder friends. I am Oosthic, and I remember my tribe's debt to you for rescuing our eggs and our home. We must call on your strength once more."

He gestures to his people and then down the winding passages beyond his tribe's dwellings.

"Our water has vanished. Without water, the Muckmouth grow weak. Many have perished seeking water in the ancient ruins beneath our home. The ruins are crumbling, and the living dead slither from the walls. I fear the serpent empire seeks vengeance against the Muckmouth for disturbing its ruins, but we had no choice. Destroy the undead and secure the lost magic of the serpentfolk for our tribe. The Muckmouth must survive!"

Due to the hast, their sentries are able to quickly lead you through twisting passages to a ruined city within a steep-walled mountain valley. Light is streaming down from above through breaks in the canopy. Ahead of you all see a massive ziggurat surrounded by crumbled buildings. Your guides stop short of entering the valley. "The undead claim these lands. Powerful and injured many. Our strength has waned and we rely on your aid. Good hunt Pathfinders."

You catch sight of the undead ahead. Three undead all glowing with a dull red radiance. Their flesh seemingly barely held in place by fragments of cloth and flesh. As you begin their climb they sense your approach and give an unholy screech as the combat begins.

Initiative:

Urktar: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 4 = 25
Tere: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 4 = 21
Thran: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 4 = 26
Seiran: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 4 = 9
Radagast: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 4 = 9
Hortensia: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 4 = 11
Undead 1: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Undead Group: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The two undead in front are rotting corpses with bits of skeleton peeking out from their rotting flesh. They have a glowing red tint in their eyes as they begin to charge with only their claws as their weapons.

DC 13 Knowledge (religion) to Identify Blue and Yellow Undead:
While aspects of them are strange you easily identify these creatures as undead wights. Horrific creatures which can drain the energy from any living creature with every blow they deal. For every 5 points you beat the DC you can request another piece of information.

***

The undead in the rear of their group is a dried desiccated corpse. The flesh of the creatures seemingly stitched together with bits and pieces of fiber that looks as though it came straight from the Tapestry itself.

DC 15 Knowledge (religion) to Identify Red Undead:
While not covered in linen, you identify this monster as a mummy. The very sight of this terrifying undead, if one gets within walking distance, can paralyze someone in fear for a few moments. For every 5 points you beat the DC you can request another piece of information.

Round 1
Thran
Urktar
Tere
Hortensia
Seiran
Radagast
Undead Blue
Undead Yellow
Undead Red

Map is up on slide one of the maps and handouts. Let me know if any of the colors are hard to differentiate.

Bold can act. The party is up!

You have an aid token! I recommend you use is as soon as you can and boost it so it can be passed to another table!

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

I hope you're all sitting down, because this will come as a shock: The barbarian will CRPA (Charge, Rage, Power Aattack). Superstition is now up, though Thran went before Urktar if he's casting buffs...

"Alright, Black Death, time to get to work!" Urktar bellows his challenge and charges the yellow undead monstrosity.

Falchion Charging Raging Power Attack v Yellow's Flat-Footed AC: 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 19magic adamantine slashing dmg: 2d4 + 10 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 10 + 3 + 6 = 21

GM: Do you have info on what Aid Token can be used for?

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

The aid token description is linked in the overseer post about it. BTW, I won't be able to do a game post until later today.

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Seiran is eager to follow his companions through the portal and upon meeting his lizardman allies has one of his favourite spells up.
Mage Armor casted from wand.
Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Knowledge (Relgion) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

"I have no idea what those things are but they definitely the ones we need to clear out." he says as he too strides forward and taps himself with a wand from his belt.
Cast shield.

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

@Urktar it looks like you just tried to charge through a cliff. The map makes it look like there are some steps we need to navigate to get to the same level as them. I assume my shield and divine favour will have expired and there isnt enough warning to get up single minute buff.

Hortensia jogs forward and draws a wand as she moves. She activates it and then drops it, waiting for the enemy to close on her.

Move forward drawing wand of shield as I do so. Actiate it. Hortensia uses a reach weapon so I tend to stick her OA into a spoiler in case it comes up

UMD, shield: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17
Oh dear

Religion, blue and yellow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Religion, red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Wights and a mummy people, be careful. Fear and energy drain Stick close to me to bolster your coourage

Hortensia is immune to fear and disease, if you are within 10' on me you get a +4 morale bonus to fear saves. Can I have any weaknesses for the wights and DR and weaknesses for the mummy please.

OA:

Glaive, pa: 1d20 + 13 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 13 - 3 = 20
Damage: 1d20 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 6 = 17

Glaive, pa: 1d20 + 13 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 13 - 3 = 17
Damage: 1d20 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 6 = 19

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

Radagast nods, then, tail lashing, bounds forward!

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19.

Double Move.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Moving closer to the wall and making sure his voice reverberates of it with a nice deep echo Thran starts to tell an story about a man with a whip who used to hunt undeads in a far away village, somehow this inspires you all to hit a little bit harder while fighting

Move to move and standard to start inspire courage (+2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +2 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls)


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Botted Tere, moved him to be near Hortensia.

Urktar: Hortensia is right that that tehre is some terrain that would stop the charge (you need to climb up some steps to get on the level the undead are on.) You can reach the target but wouldn't be able to charge unless you have a way to ignore that difficult terrain.

As Urktar approaches the utter despair in every fabric and movement of the mummy seeks to overwhelm the barbarian, even if only for a short time.

Urktar needs to make a DC 16 Will save vs fear or become paralyzed on approach and become unable to act this turn.

Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Radagast barely resists the aura himself, although Thran's song is definitely an aid.

The undead care nothing for

Wight Slam vs Uktar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Wight Slam vs Radagast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Mummy Slam vs Uktar: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

The undead swings carry the smell of death and rot, but they are slow and easy to avoid as they make clumsy swings. Even the powerful mummy's attacks aren't able to connect with Uktar, as long as he is able to move out the way that is.

Hortensia recalls that the wights are naturally vulenrable to resurrection magic. Magic like raise dead has a chance of instantly killing them, even without the typical reagents the magic requires.

The dry flesh of the mummy makes it resistant to all physical blows (DR 5/-) but makes it vulnerable to fire and flames.

Round 2
Thran (Will Save)
Urktar
Tere
Hortensia
Seiran
Radagast
Wight Blue
Wight Yellow
Mummy Red

Buffs: Inspire Courage (Party gains: +2 morale on saves vs fear, +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage.

Anyone that approaches within 30 feet of the red mummy, and can see it, needs to make a DC 16 Will save or become paralyzed and at least lose their turn. Radagast and Urktar (after he makes his first save) no longer need to attempt saving throws.

Bold can act. The party is up!

You have an aid token! You should use it as soon as possible. The rules for the use are linked in the discussion thread. I'll give a bit more information there. If you don't wish to use it, I would still recommend attempting to boost it and pass it on.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

Radagast snarls, and attempts to rip Blue apart!

Talon: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 = 13, for 1d8 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20 damage.
Talon: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 = 28, for 1d8 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 = 16 damage.
Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24, for 1d6 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 = 13 damage.
Foreclaw: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14, for 1d4 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11 damage.

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia strides forward and takes a swing at the Wight.

Focus your attacks my friends to bring them down more quickly

Attacking blue

Glaive, pa, inspire: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 13 - 3 + 2 = 22
Damage, pa, inspire: 1d10 + 10 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 6 + 2 = 25


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Radagast's ferocious attacks tear through the undead, breaking through flesh and bone. The pieces crumble the to ground and begin to boil until they left as lifeless soil, earth, and fabric. Hortensia quickly redirect her attack to the mummy and deals a heavy blow to the undead. It holds steady though as it proves far more resilient than the wights.

Round 2
Thran (Will Save)
Urktar
Tere
Hortensia
Seiran
Radagast
Wight Blue (29 damage)
Wight Yellow
Mummy Red (20 damage)

Buffs: Inspire Courage (Party gains: +2 morale on saves vs fear, +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage.

Anyone that approaches within 30 feet of the red mummy, and can see it, needs to make a DC 16 Will save or become paralyzed and at least lose their turn. Radagast and Urktar (after he makes his first save) no longer need to attempt saving throws.

Bold can act.

Aid Token!

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

I think Tere's the one to make the will save? I'm not within 30 ft and still at the bottom of the wall, so it's debatable if I can even see him

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia would have actually gone for the other wight as there is nowhere she can reach with a signle move where the mummy would not have cover. I have adjusted her position.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Thran: Apologies, I misplaced that reminder. Urktar is the one that needs to make a saving throw. For Tere, I put him behind a wall out of line of sight for this turn.
Thran doesn't need to make a saving throw yet.

Hortensia: Perfect, I'll adjust the damage accordingly. The other wight is heavily damaged, but still barely standing.

Round 2
Thran
Urktar (Will Save)
Tere
Hortensia
Seiran
Radagast
Wight Yellow (25 damage)
Mummy Red

Buffs: Inspire Courage (Party gains: +2 morale on saves vs fear, +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage.

Anyone that approaches within 30 feet of the red mummy, and can see it, needs to make a DC 16 Will save or become paralyzed and at least lose their turn. Radagast and Urktar (after he makes his first save) no longer need to attempt saving throws.

Aid Token is still waiting

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Urktar enjoys his second round of being paralyzed with fear.
He wouldn't have started raging if he couldn't attack. I'm not certain where he would've first gotten within range of the mummy's fear, but that's where he would've stopped.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

DC 16 Will save,including paladin aura: 1d1 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 4 = 10

Tere rounds the wall, takes one look at the mummy, and freezes in fear.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Urktar: I've moved you backward to where you would have been stopped. Given that the mummy was not able to attack on it's turn and adjusted its final position backward.

Tere: You accidentally did not roll a d20 for your Will save.

Tere Will Save: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 4 = 27
Tere is able to act

Round 2
Thran
Urktar
Tere
Hortensia
Seiran
Radagast
Wight Yellow (25 damage)
Mummy Red

Buffs: Inspire Courage (Party gains: +2 morale on saves vs fear, +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage.

Anyone that approaches within 30 feet of the red mummy, and can see it, needs to make a DC 16 Will save or become paralyzed and at least lose their turn. Attempting the check makes you immune.

Aid Token is ready

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Seiran rushes up to join his companions now fully bolstered by his defensive spells.
Will save 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Looking at his foe doesn't phrase him as he readies his trusty staff for a beat down.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Thran hearing some people at the top of the cliff cry out in horror (terror? Scream like a little girl) decides to climb up while telling a tale about overcoming great fear

Looking around at the top of the cliff he..
Will save: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
...decides to bravely carry on

Free; sustain inspire courage. Double move while drawing my falchion to end up slightly behind Tere to provide some ..morale? support and hopefully prevent him for suffering some terrible fate

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Oops. The perils of posting by phone.

Tere takes a short step forward and cuts at the yellow foe, but stumbles on the approach and can't recover in time to attack effectively.

Curve blade attack, incl. inspire courage: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 = 13


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

With the wight barely able able to hold together it takes a faltering swing at the paladin. No chance of breaking through the armor.

The mummy lunges forward trying ot connect with Radagast. They give a reverberating rasp as it puts all of its power behind the attack. The attack barely misses the transformed druid.

Wight Slam vs Radagast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Mummy Slam Power Attack vs Radagast: 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 14 + 2 - 2 = 24
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 4 = 16

Round 3
Thran
Urktar
Tere
Hortensia
Seiran
Radagast
Wight Yellow (25 damage)
Mummy Red (charge)

Buffs: Inspire Courage (Party gains: +2 morale on saves vs fear, +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage.

Urktar is no longer paralyzed

Aid Token is ready. You should use it this round so it can move to another table.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

His tail lashing angrily, Radagast hisses, and tries to rip into the mummy.

Talon: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 = 30, for 1d8 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 = 15 damage.
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23, for 1d8 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14 *ADDITIONAL* damage.
Talon: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 = 15, for 1d8 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14 damage.
Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 21, for 1d6 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 = 15 damage.
Foreclaw: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23, for 1d4 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9 damage.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Tere takes another short step into a flank with Urktar and attacks again.

Flanking curve blade attack, including inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 15

Unfortunately, his string of bad luck continues.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Since nobody seemed to say anything about Aid token, I took the liberty to Boosted Allied Offensive in Discussion thread.
Also, my apologies, but I have a family wedding this weekend, and I'll be driving for 12+ hours on Thursday and Sunday. Obviously, it'll be difficult to post much during that time, so please do bot Urktar as necessary.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Radagast's attacks rip and shred despite the mummy resisting every blow. The undead still fights on despite the major injuries.

Round 3
Thran
Urktar
Tere
Hortensia
Seiran
Radagast
Wight Yellow (25 damage)
Mummy Red (38 damage, charge)

Buffs: Inspire Courage (Party gains: +2 morale on saves vs fear, +2 bonus on attack and weapon damage.

1 to 50 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Blazej - Hao Jin Cataclysm: 5-6 CORE [Gameday VII] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.