Blazej - Hao Jin Cataclysm: 5-6 CORE [Gameday VII] (Inactive)

Game Master Zynete

Maps and Handouts


151 to 200 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Thran takes another 18 points of damage from talons and bites.

Through the quick flurry of tears the second cloaker goes down. Urktar recovers and is able to rejoin the party as the ratfolk continues leading to their holding at the center of Round Mountain.

It is a large seven story structure with various ratfolk moving in and out as they work at patch jobs to repair the constant damage being done as the mountain pivots and slides.

You are lead through the complex and meet with their leader. She is wearing hide armor from the creatures in the area and armed for any random intrusion. You are given a quick meal and a chance to rest as she shares her information with you. "We are grateful again for your aid in securing the passage. I have my teams continue going through the area and maintain the path as best we are able. The astral tear is nearby within the Pagoda, I recommend you take a moment while we wait for the repair teams from your Society."

As she moves to the food she hunches over to speak in a whisper to you all. "I must caution you. We ratfolk have many eyes and ears in the tapestry. Your enemies, the Aspis Consortium, have poisoned many of the tapestry's people against you, but I sense that something far more sinister lurks just out of reach. Someone, or something, is at work in the tapestry, and has taken great effort to remain hidden. I fear that this is just the beginning of our trouble."

You are all given a chance to rest, heal, and recuperate before you head out to your next objective at the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment.

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Seiran breaks out the wand of healing and he goes around tapping each of his companions making sure to heal the most serious of their wounds.

Feel free to roll your own cure light wounds. :)
Rest? does this mean you regain all spells and such?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

Well, I caused 18 points of damage, so I figure I should 'pay' to fix it...

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

"Well that was rather unpleasant.." Thran's voice drips with sarcasm as he to the best of his ability scrapes of some of the guts, blood, spare pieces of flesh and a rather large chunk of skin from the Cloaker that died all around him as it got torn to shreds

"Thanks for the save though, the thing got me sweating for a bit there. And thanks for the healing, I appreciate it"

Down 8+18 = 26 , healed 20 so assuming we don't get a long rest but rather a descriptive rest of half an hour to clean up and eat something;

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Full again and ready for the next objective at the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The timeline you were given to complete these missions was two days from the start of your first mission. You have spent about four hours on the missions thus far. Because of that you have enough time to take an 8 hour rest at some point during completing these missions.

You can take a long rest now, but you may not have another chance to rest until this adventure is completed. I'll assume the party rests if half the players request it.

After more travel out of the darkened tunnels through the unraveling portals within the tapestry you come to the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment, crafted of white marble, rests atop a forested hill. Three aasimars stand guard before ornate double doors that bear an image of four spheres resting inside a lotus flower. Recognizing agents of the Pathfinder Society, the aasimars open the doors and lead the way to the temple's garden courtyard.
"We are truly blessed to have your attention Pathfinders. We know many others also beseech your aid. We have done our best to treat our leader ourselves, but it remains outside our ability alone."
The garden’s plants are brown and withered. A Tian man sits at the edge of a dried-up fountain, staring forlornly at the noble turtle in its center. The man has hazel eyes and a streak of white in his hair. Several temple acolytes are busy preparing incense, meditating, and inscribing symbols on the fountain.
One of the aasimar speaks. "This is Zhuang, our leader. After you Pathfinders defeated the demon, Dakang, and purged the temple of corruption, Zhuang was determined to set us on a better path. We now aid wayward travelers in the tapestry and spread Korada's teachings. However, Dakang's deceptions have always plagued Zhuang, and he is on the verge of abandoning the temple. He has been sitting like this for many days, and neither speaks nor eats. Will you help us with a ritual to bring peace to his mind?"

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

I would suggest we wait on the long rest for now

Arriving at the Temple Hortensia examines the area for the smell of taint. Turning to the priest she asks, What does this ritual involve?

Detecting evil


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Hortensia detects an aura of moderate strength lingering about Zhuang as some evil entity of effect is affecting him.

The aasimar looks to the party as they hold meditation incense and talismans. "You would enter Zhuang's mind and see how the the temple as he does. We haven't been able to affect the demons within his heart and mind. Within his dreams though the demons can be fought and driven off without causing him injury. We made such an attempt after this began, but were driven out by the evils that haunt him."

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

"Evil you say? Then this ritual is something we should join in to help him. This temple should be cleansed of any evil presence and I for one will be glad to help." Seiran points out with a smile.

Buff Mage armor and Shield before into the breach?

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

"..so we put on a talisman and we enter his mind ...and then kick some evil demons out of it?"

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

That sounds like a plan murmurs Hortensia before pulling out and activating a couple of wands.

Activating longstrider and divine favour before entering

UMD, Longstrider: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
UMD, Longstrider: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

They agree with Thran and the others before setting up the ritual, arraying the group in a circle and performing the divine rites as the world fades awayf for you.

This next section will be filled with a set of challenges that have have a pair of associated checks for each of you to make. For each challenge you can choose to make one of the checks or use a spell or ability that is helpful in the situation.

The temple reapppears, but far more worn and broken. The sky is dark and filled with the screams of the damned and howling winds. From the gardens you hear scratching behind one of the doors. It breaks and cracks and releases dozens of undead crawling their way over one another and out of sarcophagi.

You may be able to beat them back melee attack roll or quickly shut the lids to seal most off before they escape initiative check

****

Next you find yourselves within the library with vast array of bloodied books and two young acolytes at the center. They read from unholy text and tears of blood drip from their unblinking eyes.

You might be able to find the holy text within the room Perception or speak the holy words of Korada, the divine patron of this temple Knowledge (religion)

***

You feel yourselves passing through the hallways of the dreamscape once more and end up in a meditation room with diagrams and prayers on the upper reaches of the walls. Nearly ever within the room on the floors and walls are covered in wriggling worms. There are a pair of monks who twist and contort their bodies in grotesque and painful ways as they toss glass meditation spheres to one another. Throughout they call out and chant, "Bind my soul to Sifkesh. Bind my soul to Sifkesh. Bind my soul to Sifkesh."

You can correct the dream by performing proper meditative positions Acrobatics or follow what remains of the holy diagrams above and spin the sacred glass spheres in your hands Sleight of Hand.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

In the garden:

With a snarl, Radagast pounces forward, more then ready to beat back the undead.

Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 21, for 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 damage.

In the library:

Radagast stalks around, trying to find the right holy text.

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26.

In the meditation room:

Radagast doesn't even try to do the meditation routine; instead, he casts Stone Shape to create a barrier between the monks, to prevent them tossing sphere at one another.

EDITed.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

"Smash them before they can get away!"

melee attack roll: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

-----------------------------

"What's that one say?"

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

-------------------------------

Thran tries to spin the balls

Sleight of hand: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Unless this is one check we need to make as a group; if it is I'd try to assist the one with the highest bonus trying the check(s)

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Tere follows the militant raptor, cutting at the undead attackers.

Melee attack roll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

If necessary, he helps Radagast in the search for the correct tome.

Tere automatically Aids Another on Perception checks.

The elf moves through the meditative patterns with preternatural grace and precision.

Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Urktar thanks Thran for using Urktar's happy stick to heal his wounds as the group moves toward the next task.
CLWx3: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 2) + 3 = 12

He joins his party is hacking and slashing at the undead. It is a glorious thing, though perhaps a bit icky as well.
melee attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

He spends a little too much time wiping ichor and bits of bone from his gear to notice much of anything in the library.
"You're right, Bert. Libraries are mostly just good for finding what you need in the privies," he mutters to his greatsword.
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Urktar dives for the interception!
acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Thran: While it is a group check, any checks the party makes are assumed to aid the highest check result.

Within the tomb the party smashes the wave undead skeletons back with Uktar leading the charge. With a few sweeps of blades and staves the dead are laid low once again and the sarcophagi settle as the remainder of the dead can return to their peaceful rest.

***

Radagast quickly seeks and returns with the correct tome within the library, but does need aid it reciting the entries throughout the room. The recital lightens the room as the pair of pained acolytes fade from view and the scene is replaced with a youthful human woman sharing and discussing the information with a number of other young halflings and human teenagers.

***

Uktar and Radagast put a quick end to the throwing of the glass orb both snatching their orb out of the air and putting a barrier between the two to stop further heresy.

Tere and Thran focus on proper demonstration of the meditative techniques. The very act seems to settle the dream and the crawling maggots and worms vanish from the floor as you see faithful looking inward through meditation, spinning glass orbs within their hands, and opening themselves to the blessings of an angelic lord.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

As the dream shifts to the next nightmare you find yourselves in a long all full of attentive worshipers with demonic symbols drawn across their bodies. They focus with completely focused attention on a a bloated corpse standing and speaking atop a balcony within the unnaturally tall room. His body rotting, flesh breaking, and skin splitting as he spits out heresies and horrid truths to drive the crowd to despair, self-harm, and crush any sense of hope within the worshipers.

As you approach him the room grows and twists and you can't seem to close the distance, but you can drown him out Perform (oratory or sing) or distract the congregation near you Bluff.

***

The refectory is where the faithful come together and share in their daily meals, but within this nightmarish mindscape the table is filled from end to end with scorched dirt and writhing vermin. The acolytes here crowd the table shoving the filth into their mouths as they choke and gag on the food all the while holding smiles on their faces. The ill food seems to have made some ill, their faces flush and sweating, but that doesn't stop them from attempting to continue to eat.

You can try to treat these people for the illnesses with a Heal check or you can put an end to this all together and flip the table combat maneuver check.

***

Within the nearby kitchen you can hear weeping. A halfling man sits on the central table of the room crying out in anguish. He waves his scarred fingerless hand while calling out, "Korada has forsaken us! There is no redemption! No salvation! Abandon all hope!"

You can speak to him and calm him down Diplomacy or try to bolster his will and inspire hope within him by making a Will save.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

Tail lashing, Radagast tries to distract the congregation.

Bluff: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2.

In the refectory, he moves straight to flipping the table.

CMB: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 1 = 11.

Finally, in the kitchen, he tries to bolster the halfling's will.

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Thran figuring out he needs to drown out some noise inhales deeply and bellows out some tale about brave Pathfinders

Perform (Oratory): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

-----------------------------

'We need to stop this, Urktar help me flip this table!"

Combat maneuver: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

----------------------------------

"Sure there is, just keep calm..breath..focus...you can do this!"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Perform (Sing) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Flip Table 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Will save 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Seiran attempts to sing to counter the negative effects, channelling his trust and love from Shelyn into its words. A simple one sung by children about hope, care for each other and a bright future. His baritone voice not hesitating as he sings.

Stopping the people from force feeding themselves required a simple solution. He started flipping tables around.

Yet his actions upon seeing the halfling man lamenting about his faith, Seiran crouches next to him.
"Yet you stand not alone for there are allies willing to show that you are not forsaken."

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Urktar looks over at Thran and shrugs. "Hey, you stoopid gits! Listen to that handsome fella over there. He ain't talkin nonsense like tubby up there!"
Perform-Oratory: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

For the briefest of moments, Urktar thinks about digging out his healing kit. Then he smacks himself in the head and says, "Yer right, Bert. Do what I do best! Urktar SMASH."
CMB: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Urktar draws Bert and offers him hilt first to the halfling. "Grab hold, little fella, and feel the strength of will of Bert! Solve the Riddle of Steel!"
Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia steps forward in the chael and gives a stirring oration on the proper maitenance of public buildings and the need for an inveestment strategy by government authorities to ensure growth.

Oratory: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

She steps up and helps with flipping the table while sternly lecturing the acolytes on proper food storage to avoid wasteful loss.

CMB: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Lastly she steps up to the halfling to bring him within her aura of courage in the hope it might bolster his resolve. Get hold of yourself man!

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Wow the dice roller hates me.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

In the hall, Tere tries to help the better speakers be heard. "Listen to Thran and Seiran, for they speak the truth!"

Untrained Perform (Oratory) Aid Another: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

He is less than successful as his words are drowned out by the corpse. Moving on to the refectory, he lends a hand with table flipping.

CMB Aid Another: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

With that resolved, one way or another, he follows the party into the kitchen and tries to help bolster the maimed halfling's spirits.

Diplomacy Aid Another: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The dead preacher tries to overwhelm the tales of hope coming from Sieran as well as the inspirational tales Thran tells, but his voice falls off father and father until he himself vanishes and the congregation only hears your words.

***

Sieran and Uktar at the head the entire party responds in one united action to cast the defiled table to the side of the room, the warped and moldering wood of the table breaking across the floor.

**

The party does pull the halfling out of his deep despair to stop his wailing cries and laments. He places both his intact and broken hands on the blade and a somber smile comes to his face. "Though my body may break, if I hold strong, my will may not. There may just be hope. If not for me, then for my children. Thank you."

The dream fades away to white as you find yourselves once more in the gardens. The elder Zhuang wakes with a start as he takes hold of his head and the aasimar guards quickly move to attend to them.

He motions for them to hold as he turns to the human, halfling, and other congregants of the temple that have gathered in the garden since your ritual had started. He moves and bows low to the ground apologizing, "I have been a poor master of this place. I let conflict sow in my heart and, through that, allowed the many lingering spirits of this place to take hold of me and show me endless despair. It is only of the actions of these Pathfinders that I can see clearly again, and place my body, mind, and soul in balance one more. I humbly beg for your forgiveness."

The crowd supports him and he does seem relieved to have that support, but he does not allow himself to relish in it as he turns to attend to the Pathfinders. He bows to the party, "My gratitude for your aid Pathfinders is boundless. This is not the first time my soul has been saved by your group and I wish to guarantee you, as long as this temple remains, it shall continue to be a haven to you and other Pathfinders. If we are able, we will do what we can to tend to the wounded among your people."


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

The temple once more at peace you are able to head out to speak with factions that the Aspis allied with years ago. Within half an hour you are able to find yourselves in an area of the tapestry that appears to be a strange patchwork of several environments: sand dunes abut jagged hills, and massive evergreen trees rise from a dry riverbed.

Tense silence permeates the area, filling the space between three groups of humanoids that stand waiting and watching your approach. Each one looks upon you all with dismay and wariness as they study each of you carefully.

There are a group of stoic soldiers enshrouded in strips of cloth standing amidst the sand dunes.

DC 24 Knowledge (local) or DC 20 Knowledge (history) on Soldiers:
These are the Faithful of Xiwu, a sect of Tian soldiers originally from the Lung Wa Empire before that empire's fall in the last century, specifically from a region now part of Lingshin. Thy used an obscure rite of self mummification to extend their loyal service to eternity.

Watching from the rocks and hills are a group of winged people with draconic features.

DC 20 Knowledge (arcana) on Dragonkin:
These are wyvarans of the Raegrigx clan, magical creations that cross kobolds with dragons. They value their territory and wealth, looking poorly on those that attempt to steal it away from them.

Finally, among the evergreen trees are a group of lanky, owlheaded scholars that cock and turn their heads your group.

DC 24 Knowledge (local) on Avian Humanoids:
These are the Hhruul, a group syrinxes and that come from Arcadia, a land across the seas far west of Absalom. They are philosophers and scholars with a great interest in teh world.

Which group do you wish to speak with?

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Knowledge (Local) on soldiers: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Knowledge (Local) on avian humanoids: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Tere murmurs to the rest of the party, "The soldiers are the Faithful of Xiwu, Tians from Lung Wa, who mummified themselves to serve their emperor forever. I don't know about the others."

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Urktar turns expectantly to Thran, awaiting his guidance on which direction to head.

Knowledge=Look to Half-Orc Bard. Doesn't matter if he has best knowledge skills or not.

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Knowledge (Arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"I don't even remember any texts on those winged draconic types and I'm supposed to have similar features...." Seiran sighs.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Thran scratches his head

"I have the feeling that talking to one group first might offend the other groups...so do we want to go for strength of numbers and stick together and just pick one group and see what happens...or divide and conquer..I take Urktar and we go to talk to one group, Seiran takes Tere and goes to talk to another one and the rest of the group go talk to the last one"


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

I do want to make clear, it is perfectly reasonable for the party to split up to avoid a social misstep and I would be happy to treat it that way for opening conversations, but for the sake of clarity on which group I'm speaking for I will be treating each group one at at time, resolving each before moving onto another. All players will be able to respond and act in each section.

IMPORTANT: How these negotiations will work mechanically: Each group has a set of tasks/conversation topics you will need to address for them to work with the Pathfinder Society. For each task, one PC will lead the skill check and only one other PC may attempt to aid. If you fail, a different PC (from the one that failed) can attempt to try a task the group has failed previously with a cumulative -4 penalty for each failure.
A single PC can lead or act in multiple tasks if necessary.

Since this is unlike previous sections, and I don't want to slow you down too much, I would recommend you roleplay your interaction (even if you don't plan on taking any listed action), mark your desired action and note your modifier in the skill unless you are certain that you are leading.

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia gives a bit of a shrug. I recognise none of these, I am happy to follow your lead.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Initial Group: 1d3 ⇒ 2

I'll start interactions with the Avian Humanoids first.

The owl-headed scholars preen for a moment before settling their feathers are your envoys approach. They wear simple light clothing with clear well defined colors. As you near they back a few feet in a wariness of the party. They do not flee, but take a few steps and shuffle carefully as they appraise your weapons and gear as they cock their heads side to side.

One of them, and elder woman with a more complex design on her clothing, takes the role of speaker from their side and states, "Pathfinders, I can only assume as your dress, attire, and composition generally match the descriptions we were given for you. I'm Hatu, one of the lead curators of the Lifted Library. We represent the Hhruul. As a group we are interested in returning to our ancestral home-"

A younger woman of the group jumps interjecting into the conversation, "what is the sky like where you come from?" The others nod their heads in interest for the answer, even Hatu doesn't even attempt to admonish the action because she seems curious to the answer as well.

After allowing a moment for the answer Hatu continues, "We wish to return to our ancestral homeland, Arcadia. We understand that your organization may have the resources and ability to accomplish this. However we have concerns, exasperated by previous information and interactions, that your organization would not either not have the knowledge, ability and desire to aid us. What do you s-"

An adult male now interjects, "How many star cycles does it take you to get home from here?"

Another one appends to the end of that query, "And is the reverse journey an equal amount?"

The look to the group for answers, but another brings up another matter. "Your organization is, by in large, unknown to us. Our previous interactions with the Aspis Consortium raised important questions on our culpability, moral and otherwise, for aligning themselves with them was certain to align them with, potentially, all of their actions. If we work with your Society, providing our aid, we will be, in effect, aiding you in battles far reaching from this one."

Hatu nods in agreement with the concept asking her compatriot, "do you have a more well defined example?"

The answer continues from the other, "We provide aid, which saves a life of a Pathfinder, who then goes on to commit an act of violence against a third party. If we were to assume the good nature of the Pathfinders even, then I suggest, instead, the situation where we save a Pathfinder who saves another individual who becomes a ruthless ruler. Despite well meaning actions or ourselves and Pathfinders, in this case, would we not be responsible for that?"

"What do you think of this idea Pathfinders?"

Tasks:
Reminder: One person can make each check with one person attempting to aid. If you fail a check, someone else can attempt the check again at a -4 cumulative penalty for each failure.
Impressive Knowledge: With either Knowledge (geography) or Profession (sailor) you can demonstrate you know where Arcadia is on Golarion and how to get there (it is 4000 miles west of the Inner Sea region past the ruins of Azlant. Travel to there is via sailing, but only rarely as few make the journey and even few ever return)
Promise Assistance: You can't honestly promise assistance. You do not know how, and if, the Society would get the Hhruul home. You can make a Bluff check to assure them though that the Pathfinder Society ha the knowledge and means to help.
Philosophical Appeal: To answer, and prevail, in the philosphopical debates you will need to make a Will save.

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

If we're splitting up, Urktar would prefer to talk to soldiers, mummified or otherwise.
If we're sticking together as a group:
Kn-Geo/Prof-Sailor no help
Bluff mod -2, so probably remaining strong silent type.
Will Save +3--might not be worst in group...but probably is. Will aid if someone asks for aid.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

After making introductions to each of the groups and making sure that they are not showing preference to any of them and working out an acceptable schedule Thran moves to the Avaian's first.

Bardic knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Ïve never been there myself', it's too far away for anyone to make the trip there and back again on just a whim and a lot of people who try to make the 4000 mile trip never return..possibly because they decided to stay..'

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
"Ofcourse..we _want_ to help..'

I think the will save is for Theiran and Hortensia..

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Hortensia is more tha happy to engage in philosophical discussion with the strange avian scholars. She lays out the benefits of working toether as a community, of supporting innivation, creativity and investment in order to jointly raise up all members of society. She is persistent, determined and filled with the zeal of Abadar.

Will to assist: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Thran is able to recall a number of scant details of the journey required to get to Arcadia enough that they nod with agreement with Hatu concluding, "Those statements would seem to be accurate based upon the maps and other records our ancestors left us. We know that both you and the Aspis Consortium base yourselves about Avistan and Garund. There are records of visitors that arrived from those continents on rare occasions. Records do show that they did tend toward staying."

Another pipes into the conversation, "How much water do you, on average, cross on during a day-night cycle?"

They huff and bluster at your own desire to help. "We are not to judge your individual desires to provide us aid, but that of your organization yourself-"

"What is the structure of your organization? How many people answer to you? How many people do you answer to?"

Hatu pushes forward on her own statement. "You seem aware of the vast distance between your organization and the place of our ancestors. Given this, what guarantee would we have that they would hold to any agreement that you make here?"

Tasks:
Impressive Knowledge: Success
Promise Assistance: Failed, someone other than Thran can reattempt at a -4 penalty. Thran can still aid.
Philosophical Appeal: Hortensia aided.

Reminder that you did gain a number of one time bonuses during this event. They are listed under slide 2 of the handouts.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

Thran, do you want to reroll the Bluff check?

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Whelp Can't bluff.

"I agree with your suggestion Thran, I'd like to speak to the draconic ones then. I might even learn something then."


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

I'll post the opening an options for the draconic creatures next in the next few hours whether or not there is an attempt to finish convincing the Hhuurl.

I'll note though that the Will save required to hold out within their debates is not connected at all to the Bluff attempt. They are distinct tasks.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

I'll leave the Hhuurl for the moment. I still am looking at a first attempt the "Philosophical Appeal." For now though I'll move onto draconic group.

The draconic creatures buffet the wings and puff out their chests as you approach. Coloration among them varies from dark red to a light blue with most wearing a number of rings, bracelets, and other bits of precious jewelry that sparkles in the light of the demiplane. They have their blades sheathed and polearms waiting on the ground as their whip-like tails move anxiously waiting for the party to break into a fight.

"Well about time you arrived you pathetic set of miscreants." Most stand at human height, but the bright red creature that opens up with insults stands another foot taller than the rest. The others growl and cheer with the admonishment of the party and stand at their leader's back. "I'm Kradix of the Raegrigx clan. That shouldn't need to be said given how long we have been imprisoned by your people. We are wyvaran! We have the blood of dragons within each of us! Yet you treat us like some minor errand at best!"

He slams his tail against the ground to punctuate the argument to the cheers of his fellows. He holds his maw up high before turning to look down on the party.

"The Aspis told us of your crimes. Our ancestors lived long ago in their lands with their treasures and relics. Treasures your cretinous Pathfinder Society coveted. Your group stole our ancestors centuries ago and locked them in this prison! To take all they held! This is the truth the Aspis revealed to us."

The others continue hissing and jeering at the party as their leader continues his tirade. "When the Aspis offered us a way to escape, to recover our relics years ago, a number of our tribe fought alongside them to break your hold over us. To free us and many others from your prison. They failed. All were lost to us. Lost to your people and your trickery."

"Now this entire land frays and breaks below our wing and claw. The water dries up and new holes and undead appear every day. Undoubtedly the blame for these are clear at your hands jailkeepers. Whether by your design to starve us out or your weakness in being unable to control this prison of yours, we don't care. From the moment that we came in here, we have only lost what we once held as ours; our land and our treasures."

"We have heard your plea for aid and come here now. I demand to know- demand you explain to all of those present why we should listen to a word from you all, a band of thieves and murderers."

Tasks:
Straight Talk: With a Diplomacy check you can attempt to correct them and explain the truth between the Pathfinder Society and Aspis Consortium and convince them that the Aspis told them outright lies.
Draconic Knowledge: By making a DC 20 Knowledge (arcana or local) check you can recall bits of their culture. If the primary person succeeds at this check they can open the "Draconic Knowledge" spoiler below.
Proper Tribute: Above all the wyvaran here seem to value territory and treasure. If you are able to succeed at a Diplomacy or Bluff check you can try to convince them that the Pathfinder Society will reward them appropriately for their aid. A tribute of personal wealth (120 gp) would aid this attempt.

Draconic Knowledge:
You recognize that these people carry a dragon like pride. Praise and adulation would aid in winning them over.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Thran explains at length the troubles the Aspis have caused in recent times - most of it from personal experience

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

I can roll knowledge if nobody has a better bonus then +1 but I'll assume someone else will roll these - including it in case I turn out to be wrong

Bardic Knowledge in case it comes up:
Bardic knowledge (possible aid if nobody has a better bonus then +1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"In the past the Pathfinder Society has been very..accommodating in rewarding those who've helped is when needed, and I don't see any reason why that wouldn't happen now as well
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

----------------------

Bluff to aid in case someone else makes an attempt at the previous one with the Avians: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Sovereign Court

PFS #76925-45 Male Half Orc Paladin3/ Sorc 2/ Dragon Disciple 1 | HP:55/55| AC: 15(23)/13(21)/12(20)|Init: +2| Perc: +4| Fort: +10| Ref: +8| Will: +12| Quarterstaff: +6;1d6+3| Longbow: +6;1d8| CMB: +6| CMD: 18| Smite Evil: +3 TH;+1 DMG|
Skills:
Acrobatics: +5| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+3| Climb:+2| Diplo:+9| HH:+3| Inti: +11|Kn.(Arc):+8| Kn.(Reli): +4| Kn.(Noble): +4| Lin:+1| Perform (Sing):+4| S.M: +0| Spell:+0| Stealth: +2| Survival: +0| Swim: -3|

Diplomacy 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Knowledge (Arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
I'll let Thran know about it as well.
Diplomacy 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

"It is amazing to see that the pride of Dragons live on in each of you. Despite having the blood of one running through my veins, It is clear to see who is the more majestic ones." He displays his own claws for a moment to highlight his words.
Show off claws for one round.

"Alas it appears that you have being played false for the Pathfinder Society is not what the Aspis has painted our image upon. The Society has aided others who needed their aid before and will not hesitate to do so again. Like so. Have a token as a gesture of what we truly are." Seiran retrieves 120 gold pieces and hands it to their leader with a bow.

"We are scholars, explorers and protectors first and foremost. The Aspis seeking to steal what does not belong to them has tricked you into fighting us. Nay." he continues.

"Trickery not of the Pathfinder's making brought your kin down. It was of the Aspis's making. Your home lies in peril in part due to their machinations as well. Let us aid you. The society rewards well those who help us in our goals. In fact let your deeds be recorded for posterity, by those tales written and stored in our Chronicles no one will doubt your glories for years passing." Seiran tries to convince the group and his sincerity is all the paladin has going for him.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Fighter/1 Rogue/4 Shadowdancer/1 HP 45/45 AC21|T 16|FF 16 CMD 21* Fort +5|Ref +11|Will +3/+5 vs. enchantments Init +5* Perc +12 Low-light|Sense Motive +7

DC 20 Knowledge (Local) check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Tere still can't remember anything about the dragonlike creatures.

Liberty's Edge

Femle Human Paladin 6 | Init +5 | HP: 33|46 | AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 FF) | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F:+11, R:+8, W:+8, Immune Fear, Disease, +2 vs charm and compulsion | Per: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30 |
Resources:
Inspire 18|18, Lay on Hands 0|7; Reroll: used
Buffs:
Longstrider
| Conditions:

Seiran, I think we need you to make the Primary Will save for the first task still

Hortensia backs up Thrans points about the Aspis. As an organisation they are despicable and vile. They hold to no honour, virtue nor nobility unlike your fine people. Their words are nothing but lies.

Auto aid on diplomacy

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

For the Hhuurl:
THRAN: Why don't you use our "Prepared for the Tapestry" and reroll your initial Bluff check.
Sieran: Why don't you make the lead Will Save

Urktar sets about quietly cleaning and sharpening all his weapons in a secluded area, not wishing to disturb the brainy types nor the silver-tongued ones.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

reroll bluff after being reminded I can do that if that is alright: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

I acknowledge and allow the Bluff reroll and will resolve the Hhuurl after I get this next section done.

Kradix and the others puff their chests out with pride as Sieran praises and remarks on their shared draconic heritage and their eyes glitter and posture lightens as they see the offer of glittering gold along with the promise of more to come.

Even then their faces turn more grim and twisted as you speak of the Aspis Consortium. Quickly that revulsion and hatred they focused on you is turned back on the Consortium.

"Vile they are! To think they could tell such lies and fabrications to us! We relied on their word and they stole several of our warriors with those fabrications!" He bellows with rage and anger, screaming to the sky with a draconic fury.

"We will not be so naive. We will want proof of your claims, but your word holds true for now. We will fight alongside you to hold this plane together." The leader moves to reach their claw out and take Sielan's hand in a firm handshake. "Your people are lucky to have you and your strength at your side."

You can convinced the wyvaran of the Raegrigx Clan to ally with the Pathfinders!.


Live Exploration Extreme Maps

Approaching the final group you find the mummified warriors cloth tattered and broken. A number of their bodies jerk with violent tics. Those behind murmur to themselves and each other. Their speech going from near silent whispers to rage filled cries.

They hold themselves in a clear, well-defined formation despite all of this and one steps forward before them all to speak with the party. Details of their body obscured by time and their wrappings. Their voice is dry and curt as they look upon you.

"We have come as requested to hear the request of your organization. I, am the commander of this squadron, name long since lost to time, their calm demeanor changes to one far more aggravated as they yell out at the party, "We continue to lose! We give all that we have! But we have less each day! The Aspis are gone! Now we only have you, the disloyal traitorous warriors of the Society to speak with!"

As they move about it is clear that much of the speakers wrappings have degraded over centuries. Most of the others seem to be in a similar state with many pieces broken and barely holding on.

As abruptly as they shifted to fury they calm down and continue speaking, "It is for the sake of our duty and obligation we come here now. We serve the Lung Wa Empire for eternity. You request and plea for aid, but we have no standing orders to provide them. We already lost much in our battles with you before and Lung Wa lost many of those most devoted in their service."

With a furious cry they yell out, "We will not fail the Empire! We will give everything to them!"

Tasks:
Give Aid: Their magical wrappings have suffered centuries of degregation that certainly has added to their instability and spiritual wear over the years. By making a Heal or Knowledge (religion) check you can convince them to allow you to provide them aid and repair some of their wrappings.
Sense Loyalty: By making a DC 20 Sense Motive check you can get an idea of their true loyalty to the Lung Wa Empire. If you succeed open the below "Sense Loyalty" spoiler.
Command: Despite their erratic tone, their posture and attention marks them as well trained soldiers. To convince them to provide you aid would require an Intimidate or Profession (soldier) check to command them to be honorable in this time of desperate need.

Sense Loyalty:
You confirm that they are still fiercely loyal to the Lung Wa Empire despite it no longer being in existence. They seem to be ignorant of its downfall; perhaps willingly ignorant from the way they speak. You can play on their sense of loyalty, but shouldn't mention the lost empire.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Druid 6 (HP 45/45) (AC 26/11/25) (CMD 20) (Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8) (Init +3) (Perception +17)

Philosphical Appeal - Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26.

Radagast remains stoic, as only a dinosaur can.

-----------------

Give Aid - Heal (Assist): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7.

Radagast tries to help, but his current form is not suited to providing it.

Sense Loyalty - Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23.

Radagast pulls Seiran aside, and urgently scratches out a quick message in the dirt.

Fiercely loyal to Lung Wa... play on that. In denial about fall of Lung Wa... don't mention it!

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Bandages, gaping wounds, yelling at folks. Finally some civilized activities.

Give Aid
Urktar steps up and takes the lead in helping re-mummify the warriors, taking particular care to make certain they still have full range of movement for fighting.
heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Command
"There you go, fellas. Now buck up, quit whining and get back to work."
Intimidate Aid THRAN: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Could use Aspis Knowledge to roll twice on that Intimidate, Thran.

151 to 200 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Blazej - Hao Jin Cataclysm: 5-6 CORE [Gameday VII] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.