Hells Rebels

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

In the city of Kintargo, there are those who seek to overthrow House Thrune.

The Proclamations

Treasure List

Notes

Maps

images


351 to 400 of 1,967 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Aasimar L2 Warrior Poet/L1 Paladin | HP 33/33 AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14 | F +6, R+4, W+2 | Per +0, SM +10 |Init +4 | Speed 30 ft |

I'm pretty sure that gator is dead, but just in case

Lodoro steps back and once again stabs at the aligator

bluff to feint: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
glaive: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 30 vs (hopefully) no dex AC
damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14

glaive crit confirm: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 22 vs (hopefully) no dex AC
damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12


Aasimar L2 Warrior Poet/L1 Paladin | HP 33/33 AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14 | F +6, R+4, W+2 | Per +0, SM +10 |Init +4 | Speed 30 ft |

I'm pretty sure the gator is already dead, but just in case

Lodoro dances back and again strikes at the aligator

bluff to feint: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
glaive: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 12 vs (hopefully) no dex AC
damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


With Rutilus' hit the final alligator is dead.

The body is that of Nan, it has been half eaten by the alligators. Remaining on the body is a single boot, the other is protruding slightly from one of the cuts of the alligator Rutilus just killed.

Pair of daredevil boots

The statue at the end of the pier is to Calistria


Male Human Bard (Chelish Diva) 5 | AC 17 T 11 F 16 | HP 26/26 | F +1 R +6 W +6 | Spells: Lvl 1: 5/5 Lvl 2: 3/3 | Performance: 19/19 rounds | Init +1 | Perc +9

Pellius stops singing and cleans the reptile's blood off of his sword before sheathing it and retrieving his bow and arrow from where he dropped them.

"Well, that was fun. I take it that those are the remains of our new patroness's associate. Strange to find him so close to a shrine dedicated to the mistress of revenge. Shall we return to let her know or does anyone have a compelling need to see where the reptilian horde came from?"


Female Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 39/39 | AC: 18 (T: 14, FF: 15)| Saves (+3 vs illusions, +2 vs fear/despair, +5 vs charm/compulsion): F:+3, R:+3, W:+4 | BAB: +3, CMB: +5, CMD: +14, | Init: +2 | Low-Light vision | Perc. +11, SM +8 | Spells: (1st) 7/8, (2nd) 3/5

Kira finds herself surprisingly calm now that the immediate threat has been dealt with. Huh. I think I'm starting to get used to this.

Able to understand and respond to Pellius' question, she says, "I think we should check out the rest of the place. Just to be sure there's nothing else down here."


Male Human Cleric (Hidden Priest) / 3 | AC 16 T 11 F 15 | HP 26/26 | F +5 R +2 W +6| | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Agile Feet 6/6 | Init +2

Wiping the gator guts and sludge from his blade, Baolo adds, "Aye, what better way to keep in our host's good graces than securing her secret tunnels form problems like this?"

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Warpriest (Wasp Zealot) 4 / Magus (Spire Defender) 1 HP 18/38 | AC 21 | T 13 | FF 18 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3| Will +9 | Init +2 | Perc + 7

“Agreed,” Adonara says, coiling her weapon again. She gives Pellius a smile, joking, “You don’t actually have a recipe for alligator stew, do you?”

She steps onto the pier and glances around the underground reservoir one last time, in case she’s missing anything. It’s strange that the statue has just been left half-submerged – or perhaps not, given Chelish state impiety, by Adonara’s reckoning. Can she estimate just how deep the water is, exactly, in case she decides to arrange for a rescue/salvage operation at some point? As she steps forward, she murmurs a prayer, pressing a hand to her leg where the alligator came awfully close to tearing a good chunk away.

Converting shield of faith to CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Not trying to be paranoid, but Adonara's not that tough of a cookie, if there's anything else as hungry as the lizards down here.

Standing considerably steadier, Adonara blows a kiss towards the statue. It’s not the most solemn gesture, but the way she does it, it’s obviously a serious one.

“Blessed be the Savoured Sting,” she concludes in simple gratitude. Returning to the others, she asks, “So, see what’s at the end of the passage first, or what those holes have been knocked in the wall for?”


As Adonara gives an impromptu prayer at the statue there is a click and a panel slides open revealing a golden holy symbol of Calistria worth 100gp and a +1 whip


Male CG Half-Elf Slayer 3 | HP: 28/30 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Image

It appears Paizo has eaten my post from earlier

As the others, Rutilus cleans his blade of alligator remnants and glances down at their meal. "I agree. We should make sure there is nothing else down here that may cause someone else to end up like this poor (wo)man. Perhaps we start with the two holes in the wall so nothing can sneak behind us?" He then peers around just to make sure there isn't any other threats in the area.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Rutilus you can hear the sound of whispering and what sounds like maybe feathers coming from the area to the south (C4)

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Warpriest (Wasp Zealot) 4 / Magus (Spire Defender) 1 HP 18/38 | AC 21 | T 13 | FF 18 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3| Will +9 | Init +2 | Perc + 7

“Great minds think alike,” Adonara says, approving of Rutilus’ tactical sense, though she holds up her hand, “but hold that thought for a second.”

Unless stopped, or if it would obviously take too long, Adonara will retrieve the statue’s contents first.

Assuming there’s no obstacles…:
It takes a moment for the priestess to retrieve the sacred implements, but though she hoists herself back onto the pier cold- and wetly, her smile is radiant. She glances back to the statue, now convinced that retrieving it from the dark waters as soon as she can round up some volunteers is only the right thing to do. Calistria must really be smiling on us today.

Acknowledging the minor miracle – even it is fairly mundane in the grand scheme of things, she’s hardly one to scorn providence – Adonara quietly sings a quick hymn now that the statue’s been secured for the time being. Satisfied, she rejoins the others, ready to move on in whichever direction Rutilus indicates after he's double-checked for signs of other disturbances in the tunnels.


Male Human Bard (Chelish Diva) 5 | AC 17 T 11 F 16 | HP 26/26 | F +1 R +6 W +6 | Spells: Lvl 1: 5/5 Lvl 2: 3/3 | Performance: 19/19 rounds | Init +1 | Perc +9

Pellius shrugs at the group's decision to keep moving forward. "I suppose, though if these tunnels really do connect to the sewers I can only imagine how long any 'clearing' of vermin will actually last. Still, a further inspection might give us a better idea of the lay out if nothing else."

Turning to Adonara, he smiles. "I actually do. I have never had the material or talent to make it, but a friend of mine swears it is the best way to prepare it." He proceeds, assuming she is interested, to give her the quick version of this recipe, substituting in local variants of spices and sauces as necessary.


Female Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 39/39 | AC: 18 (T: 14, FF: 15)| Saves (+3 vs illusions, +2 vs fear/despair, +5 vs charm/compulsion): F:+3, R:+3, W:+4 | BAB: +3, CMB: +5, CMD: +14, | Init: +2 | Low-Light vision | Perc. +11, SM +8 | Spells: (1st) 7/8, (2nd) 3/5

"I think we can turn back if we get all the way to the sewers. Just double-checking the main tunnels should be enough for now." Following Rutilus' advice, Kira moves to the northmost hole in the wall and cautiously peeks through.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Male CG Half-Elf Slayer 3 | HP: 28/30 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Image

As they start to move, Rutilus stops and hisses out a "Wait!" Then with a whisper loud enough for the rest of them to hear. "We are not alone. There is something to the south. I hear whispers and ... feathers, I think? "

"Feathers? Please tell me I'm not worried about a few chickens..."


Kira, you look through the north wall and you see this room is laid out like a bunkroom with two latrines. It looks as if the room was designed for halflings


Aasimar L2 Warrior Poet/L1 Paladin | HP 33/33 AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14 | F +6, R+4, W+2 | Per +0, SM +10 |Init +4 | Speed 30 ft |

"Feathered whisperers you say. Lets check them out."

With that, Lodoro puts away his glaive and draws a Katana in one hand and grabs a javelin in the other


Stacks of unopened crates-some draped in mouldering tarps-fill most of the space, creating a maze. Two tables sit in the centre, scattered with playing cards and a smoking unlit lantern

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


You can see two creatures trying to hide behind some of the crates although not very successfully. Black feathers cover this crow-headed humanoid, and its hands and legs end in powerful talons.

Knowledge nature on the creatures


Male Human Bard (Chelish Diva) 5 | AC 17 T 11 F 16 | HP 26/26 | F +1 R +6 W +6 | Spells: Lvl 1: 5/5 Lvl 2: 3/3 | Performance: 19/19 rounds | Init +1 | Perc +9

Knowledge: Nature (untrained): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

"Hello. We mean you no harm. We are just clearing out dangers from this place, like alligators."

The bard repeats this in Stryx, Elven, Shadowtongue, Halfling, and Infernal.


Pellius you recogise the creatures as a tengu and a dire corby.

"Ok, we'll come out, don't want to stay here too long anyway"

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Warpriest (Wasp Zealot) 4 / Magus (Spire Defender) 1 HP 18/38 | AC 21 | T 13 | FF 18 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3| Will +9 | Init +2 | Perc + 7

Following everyone down the passage, Adonara is relieved to find out that what Rutilus heard is folk with whom the group shares a language. Still, their choice of words is a bit strange, and she opens a few questions in the hopes of getting a better feeling for the situation.

“Have you been here long already? Even the coziest wasp wants to stretch her wings sometimes, and I wouldn’t think our friends upstairs would ask anyone to stick to the nest unless it was necessary for their safety.” As she speaks, Adonara casually displays her newly acquired holy symbol – her words and gesture quiet signs but clear to any fugitive that she’s no friend to the ruling powers of Cheliax.

“Also, you wouldn’t happen to have seen a man passing through recently, would you? He would have been about so tall (She motions with her hand.), medium build, moving a lot of cloth. Oh, and wearing some very nice red leather boots.”

Basically, she’s trying to get an angle on who these birds are. She doesn’t want to name Laria in case they’ve just found a way into the nest from wherever the cistern connects to and aren’t actually supposed to be here. After all, wouldn’t Laria have mentioned it if there was someone else around? Adonara'll keep her questions friendly, obviously, but try to keep her wits about her for any funny business. Perception (long shot, but hey): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


The two creatures come out from behind their barricade and move towards Adonara, so they are out in the open.

"We'e been here about 3 weeks, we were looking for somewhere to hide from the dottari, they don't like our kind much. We've not seen anyone else down here


Female Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 39/39 | AC: 18 (T: 14, FF: 15)| Saves (+3 vs illusions, +2 vs fear/despair, +5 vs charm/compulsion): F:+3, R:+3, W:+4 | BAB: +3, CMB: +5, CMD: +14, | Init: +2 | Low-Light vision | Perc. +11, SM +8 | Spells: (1st) 7/8, (2nd) 3/5

Kira moves forward cautiously. Pellius' words make her realize whatever he's talking to isn't an immediate threat, and by the time she makes it to the doorway she's more curious than nervous.

Although the response to Adonara's question makes her suspicious.

Three weeks? Nan went missing a couple days ago...and I can't imagine he would have been quiet when the alligators attacked him.

Keeping that in mind, she asks her own question. "Did you hear anything? It looked like the nearby alligators had attacked someone recently. We're worried it might have been our friend."

She observes them carefully as they respond.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Kira, you think that the two creatures are hiding something, they look very nervous.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Warpriest (Wasp Zealot) 4 / Magus (Spire Defender) 1 HP 18/38 | AC 21 | T 13 | FF 18 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3| Will +9 | Init +2 | Perc + 7

“Well, I can certainly understand wanting to avoid the dottari,” Adonara chimes in, keeping the conversation going while checking her instincts and waiting for the others’ responses. Trying to pick up on the same vibe Kira is, if possible. Sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Daniel Penfold 357 wrote:
... a maze. Two tables sit in the centre, scattered with playing cards and a smoking unlit lantern...

The smoking lantern on one of the tables in the middle of the room makes the priestess think of something else. Strange – it doesn’t seem to be lit normally. Smokestick? Some other more entertaining form of suffumigation?

Adonara slides one hand casually down the banister as she steps lightly down the stairs into the warren of crates. At the foot of the stairs, she continues, “I hope it’s safe for you to get back up to light and fresh air soon; I know I would be getting antsy after so long. Anything else interesting down here since you arrived?”

Her tone is playful as she makes a show of scanning the towering stacks of crates, but she keeps her eyes open.


The creatures stand up straighter and yell out

"Now!

At this point three more creatures stand up and fire bows at Kira and Adonara

shortbow on Adonara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

shortbow on Kira: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

shortbow on Kira: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


critical confirm on Adonara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

if not a critical damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

critical damage: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 6) = 11

critical confirm on Kira: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

if not a critical damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

critical damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 1) = 6


Adonara initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Kira initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Pellius initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Lodoro initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Rutilus initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Baolo initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

corby initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Korva initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

tengu initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


So initiative order is:

Block 1: Kira and Baolo

Block 2: Tengu

Block 3: Pellius

Block 4: Corby

Block 5: Adonara

Block 6: Korva

Block 7: Lodoro

So block 1 your actions


Female Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 39/39 | AC: 18 (T: 14, FF: 15)| Saves (+3 vs illusions, +2 vs fear/despair, +5 vs charm/compulsion): F:+3, R:+3, W:+4 | BAB: +3, CMB: +5, CMD: +14, | Init: +2 | Low-Light vision | Perc. +11, SM +8 | Spells: (1st) 7/8, (2nd) 3/5

I'm confused by the critical confirmation post. A shortbow should only threaten a critical on a roll of 20, unless they've got something else going on. Also, what is the "if not a critical" damage? Should that be added to the damage in the initial post even if the critical wasn't confirmed?

Kira yelps as two arrows slam into her. She'd known they were hiding something, but she hadn't expected the sudden attack. Ow that hurts that hurts a lot!

Grimacing in pain, she runs forward down the stairs. Facing two enemies, she tries out her newly-learned spell. Please Desna let this work!

Move action: Move closer to the Tengus on the right.
Standard action: Cast Color Spray. 6HD or less: they are unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. DC18 Will negates.


@Kira Sorry thought I'd rolled a national 20 ignore the critical sane for Adonara

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Warpriest (Wasp Zealot) 4 / Magus (Spire Defender) 1 HP 18/38 | AC 21 | T 13 | FF 18 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3| Will +9 | Init +2 | Perc + 7

Thanks for the clarification. Kira, looking at the numbers, I’m guessing we’re learning the hard way what it’s like to stumble into a sneak attack. (Regular sneak attack = 1d6 + 1d6, sneaky crit with a bow = 3d6 + 1d6, though luckily those weren’t natural 20s, so the latter doesn’t apply this round.) Yikes!


Male CG Half-Elf Slayer 3 | HP: 28/30 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Image

That blew up over the weekend. I'm not on your block list but I assume I'm in the same block as Lodoro?


Male Human Cleric (Hidden Priest) / 3 | AC 16 T 11 F 15 | HP 26/26 | F +5 R +2 W +6| | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Agile Feet 6/6 | Init +2

Hearing the scuffles form the next room, Baolo mixes a concoction in his mug, seeming to mumble a recipe of some sort before throwing it back. His concoction imbibed, he moves to join the melee.

Casting divine favor masking it as an alchemical concoction as a standard action, move action to head towards the combat

Craft Alchemy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


@Rutilus- oops sorry, yeah you are in block 7.

The tengu fire at Baolo, Adonora and Kira

shortbow on Baolo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

shortbow on Kira: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

shortbow on Adonara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Pellius, your action


Female Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 39/39 | AC: 18 (T: 14, FF: 15)| Saves (+3 vs illusions, +2 vs fear/despair, +5 vs charm/compulsion): F:+3, R:+3, W:+4 | BAB: +3, CMB: +5, CMD: +14, | Init: +2 | Low-Light vision | Perc. +11, SM +8 | Spells: (1st) 7/8, (2nd) 3/5

Did you roll the will save for the two Tengus Kira's facing? Or does Color Spray not work on them? Sorry to keep asking for clarifications.


Oops didn't sorry long day

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


One of the Tengu manages to sake off the attack, the other falls unconscious.


Male Human Bard (Chelish Diva) 5 | AC 17 T 11 F 16 | HP 26/26 | F +1 R +6 W +6 | Spells: Lvl 1: 5/5 Lvl 2: 3/3 | Performance: 19/19 rounds | Init +1 | Perc +9

Pellius was about to comment on their being tengu and compare myths about them in common operas to the reality when the attack came. What the...

"Big mistake, gents. You really should throw down your weapons and surrender, before this gets... uglier."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Even the singer, however, can sense that his words will likely not be taken seriously. Sighing, he points at the Tengu still standing after Kira's technicolor display. His mouth once again forms into a silent scream, his very being seeming to convey a pitch that might split glass, inaudible to all but the standing birdman.

Cast Ear-Piercing Scream. DC 14 Fort save. It fails, it is dazed for a round and takes Sonic: 1d6 ⇒ 1 damage. Half that if it succeeds, no daze.

As he does this, he moves up a bit, but to the side so that his other companions can go forth and engage.


Fort save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


The second tengu is dazed,the corby moves up to Adonara and attacks

claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Adonara your action

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Warpriest (Wasp Zealot) 4 / Magus (Spire Defender) 1 HP 18/38 | AC 21 | T 13 | FF 18 | CMD 17 | Fort +7 | Ref +3| Will +9 | Init +2 | Perc + 7

In a single fluid motion, Adonara draws her sword, charges it with magic, and slashes at the corby attacking her. Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7 Damage?: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5
Tapping into her arcane pool again.

Her attack is too easy to read, and she tries to compensate with a bit of bravado, as if she meant to be so careless, "Don't worry, I've got this one!"


Lodoro, what are you doing


Female Gnome Oracle 5 | HP 39/39 | AC: 18 (T: 14, FF: 15)| Saves (+3 vs illusions, +2 vs fear/despair, +5 vs charm/compulsion): F:+3, R:+3, W:+4 | BAB: +3, CMB: +5, CMD: +14, | Init: +2 | Low-Light vision | Perc. +11, SM +8 | Spells: (1st) 7/8, (2nd) 3/5

I believe Korva's turn comes before Lodoro's.


Male CG Half-Elf Slayer 3 | HP: 28/30 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Image

Also should Lodoro and I be so far away? I feel we would have moved up fairly together to the next room


Aasimar L2 Warrior Poet/L1 Paladin | HP 33/33 AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14 | F +6, R+4, W+2 | Per +0, SM +10 |Init +4 | Speed 30 ft |

Yup, I thought I was after Korva. And I also definitely thought I was closer


Korva throws a dagger at Lodoro

ranged dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Moved up Lodoro and Rutilus, feel free to move to other positions if this is not right, the map is editable.

I realised I was using the wrong token for the creature attacking Adonara - now fixed.

Lodoro your action, then back to Kira and Baolo


Male CG Half-Elf Slayer 3 | HP: 28/30 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Image

I'll post in a few hours but I'm in the same block as Lodoro


Male CG Half-Elf Slayer 3 | HP: 28/30 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | Image

Rutilus sighs and thinks to himself as the ambush is revealed, "Nope ... definitely not chickens." He then rushes in, drawing his falcata and shield. Rutilus takes up a position next to Adonara, hoping to draw the creatures focus. He then swings his falcata in a downward arc at the creature.

Move: Move to next to Adonara
Standard: Attack

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

351 to 400 of 1,967 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.