Band of Foxes - Harmonious Wisdom of Foxes (Inactive)

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Handouts


401 to 446 of 446 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 | Bardic Performance 10 of 10 rounds

Onna watches the excitement of the others, but realizes no one has addressed the spirit's inquiry. "The outside world? Um...what was the last thing you remember? Or...like what year and stuff?"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

It has been around a century that I have been here like this.

The princess drifts over to the throne. A jade scroll case you say? My bedchamber, where the case was kept was obliterated by a landslide twenty years ago. However I did remove the case before then. It is here. I want no part in its prophesies. You might as well take it

She hands you the jade scroll case.

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2

"Does this not feel far too easy for anyone else? Someone has lit candles here...did you light those candles in the other room, my lady?" Juzo says nervously as the excitement builds.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta packs the scroll case away with a blush, I guess we didn't even have that thing. I should pay more attention in the briefings.

"Thank you, your majesty. So are you the official guardian here or something? It sounds boring, if you pardon brashness."


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

I do not know what you are talking about. You came seeking knowledge, you asked and received it. Should it have been harder?

It is rather boring, yes. I would like to leave and see the greater world. Would you mind if I accompany you as you leave?

The Exchange

active effects:
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 6/6 | Channel 4/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

"If you would come with us, your assistance in interpreting the prophecies would be most welcome. We have a long journey back."

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2

I accompany a party of fools I suppose religion will do that. Well let us see where this goes.

"The GHOST of this palace knows nothing of the candles in the Emperor's bedroom nor has it answered the question about why it lingers here...aside from a short hand mention of a spell cast by its mother. You all seem perfectly fine with this...well she will not be possessing me for our trip back." making sure his hand crossbow is loaded for whoever is maintaining a shrine here and detaches himself from the conversation.

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 | Bardic Performance 10 of 10 rounds

"Jūzō makes a good point about the candles. Are the spirit candles, or magically enchanted to burn forever? Despite Mister Mitsumata's reservations, I still find this all very curious. If you do not mind, I would like to cast a spell that will allow me to see arcane energy."

Assuming there is no refusal, I will cast Detect Magic. Of course, if she does refuse, that may mean something too.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

I keep a small shrine to my father in his bed chamber. It is a family shrine and not really any of your concern.

The Exchange

active effects:
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 6/6 | Channel 4/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

"Føler du noe ondt fra denne ånden, Kenta?"

sylvan:
"Do you sense any evil from this spirit, Kenta?"

"Honouring one's parents is good. It strengthens the familial bond, grows a healthy community. I regret my own parents were never keen on communitarianism."


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Kenta:
The spirit does not detect as Evil.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta concentrates and simply replies, "Nei."

He turns to Juzo, "No one is possessing anyone, if she wishes to travel with us, then she may do so. I think it is quite a grand gesture that the last in a line of royalty has helped us so much already, it is the least we can do to extend our trust back. I, for one, would simply love to hear what life was like during the days of the empire she came from. Even simple stories would be interesting. Especially if there were stories of fox folk like us, er... most of us."

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2

"She could have answered the question when first asked then. It seems the years of contemplating her death has not dulled her sense of self-importance. Let us take our leave then." he scoffs as the religious defend the departed.

So the descriptions of the room before was that all there is to those rooms? As in they don't need to be further explored? Not sure since I am not used to getting a described list.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi shrugs. "She has been nothing if not forthcoming with answers to our questions, of which we've already asked many. If the hardest part of our journey was finding this place, I am not about to object. If you would prefer, though, I am certain I could find a bear in the woods for you," she says with a mischievous grin.

"That said-- Princess, you will understand, in our line of work we are used to being assaulted by all manner of beings with malevolent intentions. Though I have no objection to you accompanying us, please do not look upon us harshly for being suspicious."

I worry for him... I suspect there is no answer this ghost could give that would satisfy him. Not that the departed princess is above suspicion...


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yeah, there is nothing more to the rooms

I understand. Let us depart. The princess floats around for a couple of minutes, extinguishing the candles at the shrine and then says she is ready to leave and accompany you back to Mai Chun.

As you make your way back out of the valley you see a group on the path ahead. You recognise these figures from your previous missions. The student Jianghong of Lingshen and his bodyguard Zheng, the bureaucrat Yue Xin of Po Li, and the martial artist Jiang Fei of Quain.

The young student is the first to speak. Allow me to congratulate you on finding the scroll case. If you would consider a trade I would gladly take the scroll case in exchange for these Marvelous Pigments. Zheng, please show them the pigments.

The martial artist jumps in. Not so fast. I would like that scroll case for Quain. You proved yourselves capable martial artists adn I would unlock further martial skill in you. I also offer you this headband which will assist. A scan of the item shows it to be a Headband of Inspired Wisdom +2

The moon is high
But twinking diamonds glitter
with their own light.

the bureaucrat's proffers a piece of parchment. It is a a writ of ownership for the Star of Changdo. A diamond worth 5,000gp.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi tilts her head. "An interesting meeting place for making a trade. To be clear, if we were to refuse to trade this with any of you, are you going to accept that?"

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 | Bardic Performance 10 of 10 rounds

"Maybe they should prove themselves worthy by fighting among themselves. An interesting idea, no? We could consider an trade with the sole-surviving winner? It is not like you can ALL have it, yet you all are interested."

Dark Archive

Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

Having woken from his nap outside due to all the ruckus, Itami pushes himself back up. "We have an employer too, I will remind you," he says to everyone while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "What makes you think your bribes are worth more to us than the disgraceful dishonor it would be upon us to sell what we have been tasked to retrieve?" Ingrates, all of them. They insult us with even making a bid for it!

The Exchange

active effects:
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 6/6 | Channel 4/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

"Trade is good - but I think you all undervalue both our treasure and our continuing good relationship with our employer."

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2

"Interesting that you wanted to follow and then give a pitiful offer after we have done the work. Onna has quite an interesting idea. The winner would then have all three items to offer us." he smiles adding on to what Onna proposed.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta moves ahead about fifteen feet of the group with his hands up, "But please remember this, my friends. If you chose to battle each other, keep things from escalating to lethal force. No one need die for mere objects today, life is much more valuable than that."


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The martial artist retorts Why would we fight each other then have you 1 on 6. We should attack you then sort it out among ourselves later.

With that she tips back her head, drinks a potion and raises her fists. Jianghong steps back away from the fight but pushed Zeng forward.

Initiative:

Hiiragi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Ikari: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Itami: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Juzo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Kenta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Sionnach: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Jiang Fei: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Zeng: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Yue Xin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Juzo
Yue Xin (Blue)
Itami
Jiang Fei (Red)
Sionnach
Hiiragi
Zeng (Green)
Ikari
Kenta

I have just been called away from my desk for a brief meeting. I will get a combat map up in a few minutes

EDIT - See slide 2

The Exchange

active effects:
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 6/6 | Channel 4/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

Just noting Ikari's Combat Reflexes since he's acting near the end of the round.

reach AoOs:
elf spear, AoO1: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
elf spear, AoO2: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
elf spear, AoO3: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
elf spear, AoO4: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2

"But that means we have to do so much more work...fine." he sighs heavily then starts to cast a spell.

"Do not step up! Let then come to us. They won't be so bothersome if at least one is asleep." he says to the others [b][/i]in Sylvan[b][/i] while staring at the bodyguard.

Hypnotic Stare @ Zheng. -2 to Will Saves and takes 1 extra Damage from one attack each round.

Casting Sleep but I am not really sure how to show the area. Choosing an area for the 10 ft. burst that stops it right before gets to our current positions. Up to 4 HD of creatures from smallest to highest. DC 15 to negate.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Just doing night time stuff, dishes and the like. I will be back soon to roll those saves.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yue Xin casts a spell on Ikari. Drop it

DC13 Will Save or drop your spear

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Juzo
Yue Xin (Blue)
Itami
Jiang Fei (Red) (DC 15 Will on Juzo next turn)
Sionnach
Hiiragi
Zeng (Green) (DC 15 Will on Juzo next turn)
Ikari
Kenta

The Exchange

active effects:
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 6/6 | Channel 4/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
will, gm reroll: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Ikari drops his spear. "Huh? What did you do?"

Dark Archive

Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

"Before this gets too out of hand..." Itami mutters while beginning to swirl lazy, blue tendrils around his arms.
________
Begin casting Sleep.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ikari drops his spear at the command of the scholar.

Jiang Fei advances on the now disarmed Ikari and launches a kick.

Ogre smashes rock: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Juzo
Yue Xin (Blue) (DC17 Will on Itami next turn)
Itami
Jiang Fei (Red) (DC 15 Will on Juzo next turn) (DC17 Will on Itami next turn)
Sionnach
Hiiragi
Zeng (Green) (DC 15 Will on Juzo next turn)
Ikari
Kenta

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi sighs as they close into hostilities.

"Juzo, I believe this would be the difficulty you were anticipating?"

She grabs her flail, body lurching to massive size.

"Vixen smashes ogre," she whispers, swinging her flail twice before bringing it down, hard.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Oh Boy: 4d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 1, 6, 6) + 6 = 27

Rest in Peace, only NPC to have given a tribute to Daikitsu.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Hiiragi SMASHES the Ogre style master. Clearly her Ogre style is weak against your Vixen style.

And as an aside I am at my desk at work. I bust out laughing, tears running down my face at that hit Hiiragi. Now I am getting weird looks from coworkers.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

The head of Hiiragi’s frail drags out of the pile of gore that once taught Jade Ogre style and made excellent dumplings. As the colossal shrine maiden gets the head spinning again (flicking blood and some more chunkier, slimier bits around), she looks to the other two.

”I can do this five more times today.”

The Exchange

active effects:
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 6/6 | Channel 4/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

"One dumpling is never enough."

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 | Bardic Performance 10 of 10 rounds

"Whoops!"The bard scoops up Ikari's spear and tucks it under the warrior's arm. "Here, you dropped this. Kinda hard to fight without it I should think."

If I can only pick it up, I will hold it out so he can do his thing.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Onna hands Ikari his spear back.

Zeng raises his shield and does not advance.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Juzo
Yue Xin (Blue) (DC 15 Will on Juzo next turn) (DC17 Will on Itami next turn)
Itami
Sionnach
Hiiragi
Zeng (Green) (DC 15 Will on Juzo next turn) (DC17 Will on Itami next turn)
Ikari
Kenta

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2

Juzo finishes casting his spell as wisps of magic swirl around the enemies.

"Falling asleep may just be a better fate for you after what happened to her...either way."

The Exchange

active effects:
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 6/6 | Channel 4/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

"Thank you Onna."

spear vs Yue Xin, controlled rage to STR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Ikari retaliates against the bureaucrat.

AoOs:

spear aoo1, controlled rage to STR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 19damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
spear aoo2, controlled rage to STR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 21damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
spear aoo3, controlled rage to STR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 26damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Greed and lust for glory will get these fools killed.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta rushes forwards, drawing a wand as he moves. With a swish and a flick he forces stored healing magic out of it and into the fallen enemy. Imploring his allies he adds, "Please do not kill, they are not bad people, just misguided."

Move & Draw Wand of CLW. Activate Wand healing Red for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5. 49/50 charges left.

If her eyes flicker to consciousness he adds, "Stay down, please."


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ikari stabs at Yue Xin piercing his abdomen.

Kenta stabilizes the martial artist, but she does not regain consciousness.

Juzo's sleep spell completes and the two enemies fight the effects.

Blue Will, DC15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Green Will, DC15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Zeng, the bodyguard slums to the ground in a sleeping heap, while the scholar resists.

Yue Xin attemps to cast a spell, but Ikari's spear is faster and he takes another gash, knocking him unconscious from the accumulated damage.

Combat over. Red is unconscious and stable, Green is sleeping and Blue is unconscious and bleeding. I will assume that Kenta or someone stabilizes Blue and move on with the narrative.

You return to Ashima and Mai Chun without further incident. When you arrive Mai Chun is waiting in her school and is ecstatic at the sight of the bejeweled scroll case. You introduce the phantom princess and Mai Chun to each other and they instantly take a liking to each over, talking excitedly. That evening the whole town comes out for a celebration in your honor in the temple square. Fireworks go off high in the sky as people roam around talking, eating and drinking. Song Rui flits awkwardly through the crowd of riotous revelers darting back to Mai Chun frequently to exchange witty couplets.

Mai Chun plans to publish an entire book of the interviews she has had with the phantom. As for you all, a local representative of the Sun Shogun provides you with a reward of 3,000GP and access to a cache of magical talismans as a token of their gratitude.

That brings us to the end. Thanks all. I will get chronicles out soon.

The Exchange

active effects:
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 6/6 | Channel 4/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

"A fair outcome, I think."

Ikari parties with gusto - just rewards for hard work.

Thanks, GM!

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 | Bardic Performance 10 of 10 rounds

Well done everyone. Great job GM!

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi spends much of the celebration turning praise toward Daikitsu where she can. If she has any control over the night’s menu, daikitzushi will definitely be her snack of choice.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta makes sure that their enemies won't die before leaving, "Well done friends, thank you for not killing them. They now have the chance to learn from their evil actions."

_______________________________________________________________

Kenta keeps a wary eye out for pursuit or other threats as they head back to their patron. Finally there he relaxes and enjoys the evening meal and festivities, though his hand stays on his sword throughout the fireworks, wary of further elemental summoning.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14
Kenta Faux wrote:
"Well done friends, thank you for not killing them. They now have the chance to learn from their evil actions."

"Of course, friend," said Hiiragi with a bow, as if she had intended to leave Jiang Fei alive.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

Itami follows along quietly with the group as though nothing of import had just happened. Ha! More like given them the opportunity to repeat their crimes with someone less capable. One day Kenta will learn the ways of the world.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2

I wasn't trying to save their lives...just easier to dispatch your assailants if they are sleeping. Someone else is going to kill them instead of us.

"Oh, we are just going to let them get away? Well let's at least take these." Juzo says scooping up their offerings unfortunately knowing the Pathfinder Society would confiscate them.

"How does it look?" he says wearing the headband.

---

He is more quiet as the ghost is talkative still baffled by the ghost compared to the stories he has been told.

"Well this certainly makes our troubles worth it, no?" he says eyeing their large payment.

401 to 446 of 446 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Band of Foxes - Harmonious Wisdom of Foxes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.