GM SFS's 1-12: Ashes of Discovery (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Collins - France

Sideshow Slideshow


301 to 350 of 442 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Elwin also enters. "Fascinating hybrid technology...."

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 11/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

"Alright, what room is next?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG floatborn woioko tempered pilgrim envoy (steward officer) 3 | SP 6/15 HP 22/22 | RP 2/4 | EAC 14 (16); KAC 15 (16) | F +0 R +6 W +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (+1d6), Low Light, Darkvision | Speed 30 ft, Swim 30 ft | Active conditions: --

Laniakea presses the intercom button. "You are in violation of Pact statutes 32-B, subsection 11 and 49-H, subsection 82 through 85 by illegally occupying a Hellknight installation. Surrender peacefully, and the Hellknights may give you a fair trial by combat."

"P.S. Your bases are belong to us," he adds.

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Wait... can we see the entire base from here? Can we see what's ahead of us?"

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki | Corporate Agent | Operative (Ghost) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 14/14; RP: 5/5 | BAB: +1; EAC: 1819; KAC: 1819; CMD: 2627 | F+0; R+7; W+3 | Init: +5; Perc: +6; SeMo: +7; Spd: 30' |Darkvision (60'); Trap Spotter (+2 Per, Auto roll 10')

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

"Yes Elwin,I think we can see the rest of the compound... Let's do a little peek around and see if we can find our host. Maybe see if they have any other friends here. Then we could stop by the armoury to resupply?" Smek gives a mischievious grin at the thought at what might be waiting. He then brings up each room on a separate monitor (or cycles them slowly on one), trying to see what each room holds.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The booming deep voice comes back on the loudspeakers: "YES! Thank you! Who are you, ally of mine?! YOU HEAR THAT, INTERLOPERS? You are indeed in violation of Pact statutes B 82-B, subsectors 11 and 4...-H, whatever! You are illegally occupying a glorious Hellknight installation. Surrender peacefully, and the Hellknight Lictor I am may give you a fair death by your chosen means!"

Smek manages to access the cameras, and starts cycling through.
The controls to some other cameras are damaged and it is impossible to access them.
But the agent from the corporation - what corporation does Smek work for? - gains control of the cameras in hydroponics - the place with the biting flowers - and the security center - where you are now - but also of:
• the medical center - where a medical bed is in the middle of the room, with a plastic shelving unit curving a wall of the circular chamber. It seems to hold an assortment of vials and tools. The only exit is a door.
• the barracks - the room is mostly empty except for some bunk-bed units and what seems like some diverse items strewn about.
• the armory - supply lockers line the walls of this circular room. Varied pieces of equipment are visible within some of the open lockers, while others are piled on the floor in front of hastily cleared units. Two doors lead to this chamber.
• the command center - this circular room is bare, except for several computer screens and databanks that line the inner walls. Chairs jut out from some of these computerized desks, while doors exit to the three "sides". You see some movement-- it seems like at least three of the devils you saw before, and... wait? No, that one there, that just spotted the camera in its ceiling going live... that is no devil, no, that is a small Being, those little round aliens you saw in the village! Except that has painted itself red!
Oh, and it just leaped up and is flinging itself right at you!
You duck... feeling silly, since it is coming at the camera, not you.
But the screen goes black, and fills with static.
The creature broke its camera.

"You darn' @#$!" comes its angry voice.
"The Glorious Order of the Hellknights will bill you for this!"

Smek can turn these cameras on or off as he wants.

Dataphiles

Android Technomancer 6 Init +5 | SP 42|42, HP 34|34, RP 9|9 | EAC23, KAC 24 | Perception +7
Resources:
Spells 1st 6|6, 2nd 5|5, Energise 1|1, Cache 1|1, Reroll: unused
Conditions:

Numina looks up from her datapad, the screen is filled with the image of a battlefield, burning ships falling from the sky. sorry, got distracted, what were we supposed to be doing again? she asks looking over thr machinery.

Good work Smek. Lets see if we can find a base plan as well, work out where the command centre is and deal with this being

Computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

She flips the intercom on, You seem much angrier than your people in the village, they were cool but you really arent. What happened to you?

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

"They are weak! None passed the harsh tests to go from Armiger to full Hellknight! But I will make them tough, have them become great soldiers in the fight against chaos!"

Numina pulls up the outposts' plans see map

C1 - Entrance Chamber
C2 - Mess Hall
C3 - Hydroponics
C4 -Security Center where you are
C5 - Medical center
C6 - Barracks
C7 - Command Center
C8 - Armory
C9 - Officer Quarters

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Having a thought, Elwin looks around. "Hey Poof, is there a camera in here watching us? If so, perhaps we shouldn't allow him to see and hear us planning..."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

On the screen for C4 - Security Center you all see Elwin looking around and then up at the camera.

Exo-Guardians

Large Sarcesian Death-Touched Soldier (Bombard) 4 | SP 21/28, HP 32/32, RP 7/7 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (Low-light, Darkvision 60ft)

Kei smiles, a rare sight. "Planning? Kick door and shoot. That's mine and not exactly unexpected."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG floatborn woioko tempered pilgrim envoy (steward officer) 3 | SP 6/15 HP 22/22 | RP 2/4 | EAC 14 (16); KAC 15 (16) | F +0 R +6 W +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (+1d6), Low Light, Darkvision | Speed 30 ft, Swim 30 ft | Active conditions: --

Laniakea chuckles.

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki | Corporate Agent | Operative (Ghost) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 14/14; RP: 5/5 | BAB: +1; EAC: 1819; KAC: 1819; CMD: 2627 | F+0; R+7; W+3 | Init: +5; Perc: +6; SeMo: +7; Spd: 30' |Darkvision (60'); Trap Spotter (+2 Per, Auto roll 10')

I was thinking of him as a freelancer for now, maybe lining up with AbadarCorp through story leads if it works out.

As the Hellknight Being rants about paying for damages and what not, Smek tries to get a good look in the weapons locker and med center. Looking for any viable equipment that might help the party.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Smek tries to lock out the Hellknight Being from the security cams and intercom, while leaving the cameras and sound active in this room and patched into the teams personal comms. If he can't, then he shuts down the system to keep the groups movements less obvious.

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Once he's sure the Being can't see or hear them, "So, should we check out the weapons locker before we deal with this nuisance?"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Smek manages to lock out the Hellknight Being making it blind--

"As the Lord-Hellknight I will--" bleep silence.

--but seeing as this is all very old hardwired equipment, he cannot patched it into your personal comms.

Where do you go? (if to Armory in C8, which way?)

Exo-Guardians

Large Sarcesian Death-Touched Soldier (Bombard) 4 | SP 21/28, HP 32/32, RP 7/7 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (Low-light, Darkvision 60ft)

Kei grasps his large gun firmly as his smile disappears, "I have the only weapon I'll need."

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 11/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

"If we want to secure the armory, I suggest we double-back. Too many ways to get ambushed if we head through that mess of rooms in the center."

Dataphiles

Android Technomancer 6 Init +5 | SP 42|42, HP 34|34, RP 9|9 | EAC23, KAC 24 | Perception +7
Resources:
Spells 1st 6|6, 2nd 5|5, Energise 1|1, Cache 1|1, Reroll: unused
Conditions:

I suggest we put an end to this quickly, it knows we are here already, we can check the rest of the place once it is dealt with. If we go poking around we just risk it trying to ambush us from behind like the last two devil things.

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Hmmm. I'm torn. There may be useful items we can use but getting this done quickly is also a good idea. I'll go with the group on this one."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG floatborn woioko tempered pilgrim envoy (steward officer) 3 | SP 6/15 HP 22/22 | RP 2/4 | EAC 14 (16); KAC 15 (16) | F +0 R +6 W +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (+1d6), Low Light, Darkvision | Speed 30 ft, Swim 30 ft | Active conditions: --

"He knows where we are and may assume we will come through the most direct route, so circling back might give us a slight advantage," Laniakea says.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Two non deciding
One for going to armory straight in
Two for doubling back
Smek?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki | Corporate Agent | Operative (Ghost) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 14/14; RP: 5/5 | BAB: +1; EAC: 1819; KAC: 1819; CMD: 2627 | F+0; R+7; W+3 | Init: +5; Perc: +6; SeMo: +7; Spd: 30' |Darkvision (60'); Trap Spotter (+2 Per, Auto roll 10')

Smek considers the options, "Let's see what's left in the armory, either we'll be better equipped or at least have an idea if any other base equipment is being used against us. Agreed, doubling back is probably safer."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

So, moving back from the Security Center C4 through Hydopronics C3 and past the Entrance Chamber C1, then you go down, carefully, checking for traps, the corridor where the devils came from and past the door-- Kei is a bit sad, because the door is open: no kicking! --into C2 the entrance of where the devils came from.
You see an L-shaped plastic table and accompanying chairs are haphazardly shoved in the northwest area of this circular space.
Doors exit to the south where you came from, and east of this otherwise empty chamber.

You look around a bit, but this mess hall is mostly abandoned and seems rarely used, with randomly placed tables and chairs pushed against walls or carelessly overturned.

Carefully down the corridor, and finally a kick by Kei, and you see the Armory. C8

Supply lockers line the walls of this thirty-foot-wide circular room.
Varied pieces of equipment are visible within some of the open lockers, while others are piled on the floor in front of hastily cleared units.
Doors exit this chamber to the west, where you are, and southwest.

I placed Kei'. You can all move in. And check it out etc.

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Elwin once again watches the rear of the party, expecting random wisecracking devils to appear at any moment.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Only dust devils...

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 11/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna checks to see if anything is trapped before rifling through lockers.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Looks fine to me!

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki | Corporate Agent | Operative (Ghost) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 14/14; RP: 5/5 | BAB: +1; EAC: 1819; KAC: 1819; CMD: 2627 | F+0; R+7; W+3 | Init: +5; Perc: +6; SeMo: +7; Spd: 30' |Darkvision (60'); Trap Spotter (+2 Per, Auto roll 10')

Can we take 20?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki | Corporate Agent | Operative (Ghost) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 14/14; RP: 5/5 | BAB: +1; EAC: 1819; KAC: 1819; CMD: 2627 | F+0; R+7; W+3 | Init: +5; Perc: +6; SeMo: +7; Spd: 30' |Darkvision (60'); Trap Spotter (+2 Per, Auto roll 10')

Just in case no 20..

Smek scours the room looking for any useful equipment...
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

You take time, and check for booby traps and evil-devil jinxes... and, finding nothing you go through this room that served as the supply room and arsenal for the former Hellknights.
Though mostly ransacked - by the exile? Someone else? - it still contains some useful items.
The lockers here contain four shock grenades II, and a set of lashunta ringwear II, as well as the first twelve issues of Hell Night, "the Guide to Having Fun as an Armiger".

If others than Chetna wish to roll for Perception, they may

open if you hit DC 19:
You notice a hidden compartment behind one of the lockers that contains a static shock caster and two incendiary grenades II.

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Android Technomancer 6 Init +5 | SP 42|42, HP 34|34, RP 9|9 | EAC23, KAC 24 | Perception +7
Resources:
Spells 1st 6|6, 2nd 5|5, Energise 1|1, Cache 1|1, Reroll: unused
Conditions:

Numina will also have a look around

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Although she is clearly distracted, So, you return for another lesson Trotsky...

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Elwin takes a look around.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"Oh! Grenades! What is this publication? Is this Hellknight porn? Ewww....."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The magazines show a lot of people in black spiky full metal armor with helmets on.

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Elwin grimaces. "Yep, Hellknight porn... Can I change my vote to go straight to the bad guy?"

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki | Corporate Agent | Operative (Ghost) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 14/14; RP: 5/5 | BAB: +1; EAC: 1819; KAC: 1819; CMD: 2627 | F+0; R+7; W+3 | Init: +5; Perc: +6; SeMo: +7; Spd: 30' |Darkvision (60'); Trap Spotter (+2 Per, Auto roll 10')

"And look what's over... Sadly nothing I can use but.." Smek points out the hidden cache of weapons. "Grenades. This just went from a mission to a party. Kei new plan, kick-throw-shoot?"

"Well, shall we end this? Are we going to take the Being alive? I mean its people or the Hellknights might want to have a few words with it." Smek goes through his gear, keeping his sword in one hand and pistol in another. "I call not it for the devils, unless stuff goes wrong. My pistol won't harm them. If it comes to melee I'll do what I can."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Sorry, Smek, your post must've come up at the same time as I mine, hadn't seen your roll. All can open the spoiler and use stuff
Say who takes what

Kei pulls the first door open... opening onto a small corridor, with a door at the end that he can happily kick in.

Exo-Guardians

Large Sarcesian Death-Touched Soldier (Bombard) 4 | SP 21/28, HP 32/32, RP 7/7 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (Low-light, Darkvision 60ft)

Happily kicking when ready.

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"So, kick and everyone toss a grenade in?" Elwin says with a smile.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 11/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

"That sounds like a pretty good plan."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG floatborn woioko tempered pilgrim envoy (steward officer) 3 | SP 6/15 HP 22/22 | RP 2/4 | EAC 14 (16); KAC 15 (16) | F +0 R +6 W +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 (+1d6), Low Light, Darkvision | Speed 30 ft, Swim 30 ft | Active conditions: --

"We should try to capture the exile," Laniakea says, "But only within reason."

He picks up a shock grenade and replaces his diffraction pistol with his own pulsecaster.

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Just really looked, that shock caster is a heavy weapon. Anyone other than Kei able to use it?

Elwin also grabs a shock grenade, readies to pull the pin and throw it into the room.
"Ready..."

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

A flash of inspiration comes over Elwin. He whispers into the comms. "Wait... there are two doors. Should some head to the other and break in at the same time?"

Dataphiles

Android Technomancer 6 Init +5 | SP 42|42, HP 34|34, RP 9|9 | EAC23, KAC 24 | Perception +7
Resources:
Spells 1st 6|6, 2nd 5|5, Energise 1|1, Cache 1|1, Reroll: unused
Conditions:

Lets just get this done, this place is getting booooooring says Numina, barely looking up from her console.

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Elwin shrugs. "Meh, OK, back to the original plan. Kick it, kei!"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Laniakea and Elwin each took a shock grenade, and, after debating, you suddenly speed up into action and Kei' kicks the door open.

You see the immense circular room that is bare except for several computer screens and databanks that line the inner walls.
Several of the computers have short circuited or broken, but about half of the terminals are still functioning, with their red lights blinking in the black frames.

Chairs jut out from some of these computerized desks, while doors exit to the northeast - where Kei's foot just opened the door -, southeast, and southwest.

Two little devils, red and black, spin around and look at Kei.
Black tells red: "Told 'ya they'd come that way. But you never listen, do ya'? You always know everything, don't ya'?"

In the middle, a small alien from this planet is bouncing up and down.
It has a hellknight sword, and an old black and red rifle.
Seeing Kei', it bounces around to face him: "OVERSIZED DEMON SPAWN!"

Round 1
--up--
Kei’Jon
Smek
Chetna
Numina6
Elwin
Laniakea

Exile
Red
Black

GM Screen:
[Initiative]
Kei’Jon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Smek Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Chetna: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Numina6: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Elwin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Laniakea: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Exile: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Black: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Exo-Guardians

Large Sarcesian Death-Touched Soldier (Bombard) 4 | SP 21/28, HP 32/32, RP 7/7 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (Low-light, Darkvision 60ft)

Full attack using the automatic weapon special quality. One attack vs all targets in the 60ft cone (roll damage separately).
Full Auto (to-hit): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 = 23

Alien: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Devil Black: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Devil Red: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Kei flicks a switch on his gun as he sprays round after round into the room. His gun smokes after the six second spray of the room.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

can you (all) save your hated GM from having to read your finecharacter sheets, and state if you are targeting KAC or EAC, and put up what kind of damage you are dealing?

Bullets smash computers screens, knock spikes off the walls, and send blood and chunks of flesh flying left and right.
Shell casings pile up on the floor.
And your ears are all ringing.

Black chuckles, telling red: "I was gonna say you should never insult a giant with a heavy machine gun! Ha ha... no survival skills this Master. But I'm not as badly hurt as you! I have survival skills!"

Round 1
Kei’Jon

--up--
Smek
Chetna
Numina6
Elwin
Laniakea

Exile (19 damage)
Red (17 damage)
Black (13 damage)

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 11/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Mirror Images: 1d4 ⇒ 2

After the initial barrage, Chetna dashes past Kei and into the room. However, there are two additional copies of her each aiming at a different target. "Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends."

Activated Holographic Clone (Ex) as a standard action.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Black gasps'/b], telling red: "I told you not to drink! You drank so much even I see triple!"

Round 1
Kei’Jon
Chetna

--up--
Smek
Numina6
Elwin
Laniakea

Exile (19 damage)
Red (17 damage)
Black (13 damage)

Dataphiles

Android Technomancer 6 Init +5 | SP 42|42, HP 34|34, RP 9|9 | EAC23, KAC 24 | Perception +7
Resources:
Spells 1st 6|6, 2nd 5|5, Energise 1|1, Cache 1|1, Reroll: unused
Conditions:

Numina peers into the room. Ugh, more overly chatty devils

You will fare no better than the last devils says Numina as she sends another swarm of Vest battleships at the southern devil.

Magic missile for 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1, 2) + 3 = 7 force damage to black

Dataphiles

Male NG Elf Scholar technomancer 2 | SP 11/11 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15 (17 current); KAC 16 (17 current)| Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 40ft | Spells: 0th: 5 1st: 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Elwin steps past Kei' into the room, tossing his grenade between and just past black' and the Exile to catch them both and not any allies.

grenade toss at square: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Shocky damage: 1d12 ⇒ 2

301 to 350 of 442 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SFS's 1-12: Ashes of Discovery All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.