GM TheSilverDreamer's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TheSilverDreamer

Battle Map | Sandpoint and Outskirts | Lootsheet


701 to 750 of 750 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

Wayland adjusts his hat.
"Ain't nothin' to be ashamed of. That was a fiend of the Abyss. Callin' monsters of Ancient Thassilon. Most never see a thing like that in their life."


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

"Fine, then let's look around some more. But we have to be careful. Very. Careful. I don't know about any of you, but I am exhausted. If something happens to any of you, I don't think I'm going to be able to help. Okay?" Trig spoke with a huff. He grip on your longspear was white-knuckle tight, and she was using it to help keep her up.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

"I still got a bit of magic. But yeah I agree, let's be careful."
Prot Evil, Feather Fall, Burning Hands. Used up the bonded item spell and 6 out of 7 Prescience - which has proven to be a very useful ability.
We also have a scroll of See Invisibility (didn't need to use it), one remaining scroll of Faerie Fire (Edamm used one), and one remaining scroll of Protection from Evil (Morgrym used one).


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Aye careful it is. Shall we go, but I suggest that we come back soon and deal with this

Morgrym hoists his heavy pack, and stands ready to go.


Male Half elf Male Half Elf Fighter 19 AC , touch 12, flat-footed 17 HP 13/17, Initiative +2

"Right, uh ready to go as well. You've been a gem miss Trig I for one will be careful from here on out."

He said solemly with a nod.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

"Let's be on our way, then.
Edamm, can you and Ponok run to the town and come back with a bucket, or even better -"
he looks at Trig here " - Father Zantus? I think we've taken care of the most serious problem here but we'll look around some more."

Writes Edamm out of the scene and lets us move on.

"Let's see where that tunnel goes. Lazur, Calin, Morgrym, me, then Trig?"

I moved us on the map. Lazur in front to look for traps, was my thought. Calin or Morgrym moving in front of him if there is an enemy.


Edamm and Ponok take off with a nod and little else.

Following the path northwards brings you to a round chamber of worked stone. The centerpiece is a red marble statue, depicting a human woman who is at once strikingly beautiful and monstrously enraged. The woman wears flowing robes, and her long hair is held back by an ornate headdress of hooks and blades. In her left hand she holds a large book, the face of which is inscribed with a seven-pointed star. In her right hand is a glittering metal-and-ivory ranseur.

Knowledge (History) DC 25:

This statue depicts the Thassilonian Runelord of Wrath, Alaznist, whose signature weapon, as replicated on this statue, was a ranseur.

There is a long, straight passage to the east, and a shorter one going to a door to the north.


Male Human Investigator 2 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | HP 19/19 | F +2 R +5 W +3| Init +2 | Perc +8/+9 vs Traps

Lazur pauses and looks at the statue for a moment. Lazur then whistles and says "That is the Thassilonian Runelord of Wrath, Alaznist. She was known for using a ranseur. I wonder if the one in the statue is real." He then examines the statue and if finding nothing dangerous tries to pick up the ranseur.

Kn: History: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 8 + (4) = 32

Perception Traps: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Wayland looks impressed.
"I may have misspoke. Lazur here is the best suited to deal with these Thassilonian mysteries."

He casts Detect Magic and examines the room.


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Wayland, sounds good, but I suggest that I am probably best at the back of the group.

He follows along after all the others, and in the room, he looks around with interest at the various pictures and statues.

If that Ranseur is real, its yours. I trust my handy axes.


There's a persistent faint aura pretty much everywhere from preservation enchantments, but nothing in particular pops out as magic.

The ranseur is real, and with a little tugging comes free of the statue's grip. It's a masterful work of smithing with a wavy pattern in the metal speartip, and the engraving along the length is highly detailed. It is as much a work of art as it is a weapon. That makes it no less effective as a weapon, however. It is a Masterwork Ranseur; to the right buyer, it may be worth more than usual.


Male Human Investigator 2 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | HP 19/19 | F +2 R +5 W +3| Init +2 | Perc +8/+9 vs Traps

Lazur swings the ranseur around a little and says "Nicely balanced but not my sort of weapon. It should fetch a good price to the right person. Anything else to do down here or are we heading back up?"


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

"There are two passages out of this room. Let's keep moving. Don't want to leave any others to access the pool."

Wayland uses his magic to open the door to the north from a safe distance, once the warriors are ready.


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Morgrym stands ready to either travel, or fight depending on what is behind the door.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

"Hopefully this just turns out to be a formality and hopefully there's nothing else here," Trig muttered to herself. She did look around, though. For signs of more things living here as well as tracks made in dust.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Thanks, Dice Gods


Trig is able to make out some dusty footprints going this way and that, small humanoid feet (probably from the mutated goblin you fought earlier) and more clawed feet, similar to those of the Sinspawn.

Peeking into the northward room, the hall opens into a large chamber that was obviously once a prison, going by the twenty-some cells around the perimeter. Most of the cells have long-dead skeletons still in their shackles.

Off to the left, there are two Sinspawn, bickering with each other over a skull stolen from one of the cells. They don't seem to have noticed you yet.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

Wayland is not in front - he is using Open/Close on the door from a safe distance, behind the fighters.

If he hears reports from those up front of the Sinspawn:
"This room here looks like a good place to bottleneck them and fight them two-on-one in the front rank, with another using the ranseur from the second rank. Or does going in there give us a height advantage?"
Can't quite tell, looks from the map like the prison room has levels.

"Or we leave and come back later."

Happy with whatever you all want to do.


Male Half elf Male Half Elf Fighter 19 AC , touch 12, flat-footed 17 HP 13/17, Initiative +2

Despite knowing the best fight is the one you avoid, they were here to find and eliminate any threat from these catacombs below the city. At least he was pretty sure thats why they were here.

"As long as there are no flying monsters about I think we should be fine."

He said lowly gripping the hilt of his weapon and adjusting the shield on his arm glancing towards Morgrym.

"Ready when you are."

He whispered lowly.


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Round -1
Torag grant me strength
War Mind Blessing 1 minute

Morgrym draws up his bow to his shoulder and aims at the left one.

Ready when you are.

Dice don't fail me now

He then looses an arrow
bow attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 11
BAB, Dex, War Mind
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

With that bad of a roll, I think I hit the door jamb.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

"Leave and come back later!" Trig hissed. She watched Morgrym loose his arrow too late and sighed very, very loudly.

If there's time Trig would make Calin a new target for Life Link. It can wait for the first round of combat though.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

Wayland moves up and casts Protection from Evil on Morgrym.
Sorry Calin, can't reach you.


sinspawn init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
W: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
T: 1d20 ⇒ 9
L: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
M: 1d20 ⇒ 6
C: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Morgrym's arrow goes wide, clanging against a wall, and the bowstring snaps against his face, momentarily stunning him. The sinspawn jerk up and turn, and scream at the sight of the intruders. They raise their weapons and prepare to attack.

Everybody except Morgrym may act before the sinspawn. Trig got her Life Link on Calin before the fight started.


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Story of my life in these games, the dice generator seems to hate me. :(


Male Human Investigator 2 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | HP 19/19 | F +2 R +5 W +3| Init +2 | Perc +8/+9 vs Traps

Lazur opens a vial and drinks it down and a circular shield of force appears near him as he enters the room.


Male Half elf Male Half Elf Fighter 19 AC , touch 12, flat-footed 17 HP 13/17, Initiative +2

The half elf moved forward lowly cursing slightly as Lazur moved ahead of him. Spying the stairs up he moved to the corner and readied the blade they had found, The sinspawn would have to get past him to get to the others and he was a bit of a block in that passage at the top of the stairs for sure.

readied attack action for the first sinspawn that gets in range: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7
damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

No worries Morgrym I took a one for you too :) It will get better!


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

Current Life Link targets are Lazur from earlier and now Calin.

Trig moved forward and fell into the corner of the room, taking out the cold iron dagger as she ran.

Double move. I'm on mobile, if someone could move Trig diagonal-right of Calin, I would appreciate it.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

@Trig - done.

"Lazur, why did you move into the room? We had a bottleneck set up!"

Wayland moves up into the room behind Calin, drawing his crossbow.


Male Human Investigator 2 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | HP 19/19 | F +2 R +5 W +3| Init +2 | Perc +8/+9 vs Traps

As Lazur awaits the sinspawn he turns his head quickly and says to the wizard, "Not now!" and puts his attention back on the sinspawn.


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Waiting until after the sinspawn go.


DM screen:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
confirm crit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
damage: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

@Calin: Check what weapon you're using, the ranseur you found is a two-handed masterwork weapon that deals 2d4 damage. Even without your shield the dice results come out the same.

The sinspawn take notice of the weapon Calin is holding and screech in anger at the theft, rushing forward to attack. Calin swipes at the first to approach and misses. The sinspawn raises its own (far less ornate but still very dangerous-looking) ranseur and scores a hit that just misses something major; the other sinspawn too goes after Calin but the blade of its weapon slides off his armor.

Calin takes 5 points of damage. Whole party is up.


Male Human Investigator 2 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | HP 19/19 | F +2 R +5 W +3| Init +2 | Perc +8/+9 vs Traps

Lazur steps up and attacks one of the sinspawn.

Mwk Short Sword TWF 1: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 1 = 14 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Mwk Short Sword TWF 2: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Grumbling to himself as his shot goes awry, Morgrym tosses the bow aside, and draws his axe as he slots himself into the fray beside Calin.

Torag, assist us in this endeavor

He taps himself on the shoulder on the way into the fight.

attack: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 21
BAB, STR, Divine Favor
damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
Base, 2H STR, Divine Favor

War Mind 8/10, Divine Favor 20/20, AC 16

Free action, drop item, swift action-fevor divine favor, Free draw weapon as part of movement, free-change War mind, from hit to AC, Standard-attack


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

Trig gritted her teeth as her Life Link on Calin activates, causing the half-elf's wounds to close while identical ones open on the gnome. +5 hit points to Calin, -5 hit points to Trig.

Surveying the situation, there wasn't much of a chance to hit with her longspear. Instead, she reached up to touch the back of Calin's armor, casting Guidance on him. "Stop getting hurt!"


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

Prescience 7 of 7: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Wayland contemplates trying a Burning Hands spell, but he sees an ominous vision of the future.

It would be a +7 vs DC 17 to cast defensively, so not great odds. Was hoping for a good roll on the Prescience to use that.

"Nice hit, Morgrym!"
Wayland stays where he is and uses Total Defense, blocking the Sinspawn from getting to Trig.
AC 16.


Male Half elf Male Half Elf Fighter 19 AC , touch 12, flat-footed 17 HP 13/17, Initiative +2

Dropping the polearm annoyed at how well bad his swing had been, he pulled out his flail, adjusted his shield to better keep their blows from them and swiped low, trying to tangle up the feet of the sinspawn in front of him and bring it down.

free action drop the ranseur, move action draw flail, standard action use combat expertise and make a trip attempt on the red sinspawn.

improved trip: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 - 1 = 11

Well poop AC at least is now a 21.


GM screen:

ranseur vs Morgrym: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
bite vs Morgrym: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1
ranseur vs Calin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
bite vs Calin: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6

Lazur strikes swiftly at one of the Sinspawn and lands a hit, and in the next moment Morgrym follows up with a vicious blow that leaves the Sinspawn on its last legs. The abberation tries to return the attacks but its wounds put it off-balance.

The unwounded Sinspawn retaliates at Calin, though it doesn't have much more success than he did at landing a hit.

Blue is down 14 hp. Party is up.


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Aye, Wayland, it was at that, now lets be seeing if Torag can help me with finishing this one off.

Attack Blue: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 23
BAB, STR, Divine Favor
damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 = 13
Base, 2H STR, Divine Favor

War Mind 7/10, Divine Favor 19/20, AC 16


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

"Keep that shield up, Calin! Watch your left!" Trig said,trying to give the best advice she knew how.

Aid AC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

+2 AC to Calin from aid another.


Male Human Investigator 2 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | HP 19/19 | F +2 R +5 W +3| Init +2 | Perc +8/+9 vs Traps

Assuming Morgrym killed it, otherwise I would attack blue

Lazur sees the one sinspawn go down and jumps down and moves around to attack the remaining one from behind.

Mwk. Short Sword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

I don't think Trig can actually Aid Another on Calin's AC, since she isn't in position to make a melee attack on a foe threatening him. Unless she has some special ability I am not aware of.
Wayland continues to use Total Defense, to block the Sinspawn's path to Trig.

AC 16.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

Trig can attack it with her longspear due to reach. I did have to make her five foot step though.


Male Half elf Male Half Elf Fighter 19 AC , touch 12, flat-footed 17 HP 13/17, Initiative +2

combat expertise red: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 - 1 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

He saw lazur make a move to flank the creatures and he certainly didnt want the man, now in a way cut off to be overwhelmed so he lashed out from behind his shield at the creature in front of him as well.

"You are as bad a uh monster thing as you are ugly!"

He called out pretty sure that his lame attempt at focusing the attention to himself was going to be ignored by the creatures.

AC should be at 23 if Trig gets to aid me, 21 if she doesnt.


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Morgrym chuckles.
Ha Calin, just call them like you see them. They is FUGLY.


GM screen:

ranseur: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

With a great blow and a battle cry, Morgrym strikes down one of the Sinspawn, smearing it into the floor. The other is quickly surrounded, and though Lazur misses his attack on it, Calin strikes a blow.

The Sinspawn lashes out at Calin, but misses totally, falling to the floor. In the opening, everybody is able to surround the monstrosity and smash it into the floor. After a moment, the bodies begin to decay into ectoplasm, and the room goes quiet.


Male Half elf Male Half Elf Fighter 19 AC , touch 12, flat-footed 17 HP 13/17, Initiative +2

He panted and stared long and hard at the creatures even as they began to turn to well disgusting messes.

"Part of me wants to know why those things exist, the other part is pretty sure the answer will only make me angry or sick. Sorry miss Trig I thought I had a grasp on how fast they move and the angle from the stairs but i misjudged."

He began apologizing to the gnome who had took the pain for him. He moved down the stairwell slowly peering this way and that for any other threats. Once he was sastified that nothing was about to pop out of the walls and attack them, he started looking for any clues or well hidden wealth.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

Trig released a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. "Oh boy... I do not like doing that."

Concern. Trig made a face, looking at her shoulder where she could feel her familiar under her clothing. Pain. With a shake of her head, she looked back at Calin. "You alright, kid?"


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

Morgrym wipes his axe blade down, and looks around.

Pardon me he makes his way back to where he dropped his bow and picks it up.

I really got to be getting better with this.

he then makes his way back over.

I don't like the looks of them either Calin, but we are doing good work keeping the good folk of Sandpoint worry free.
He pauses
Shall we make our way back up, and come back in the morning to finish this off. I can see miss Trig is spent.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 13 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 1/7 | Bonded Spell 0/1

"I reckon that's a good idea, Morgrym. We've done some good work here today.
What's on our list to come back with?
A bucket, for that pool. Talk to Father Zantus and Brodert Quink, maybe.
A wand of healing, or at least some scrolls. If the gnome at the Feathered Serpent will buy the quasit's dagger, that should bring in some decent coin."

A +1 Returning Cold Iron Dagger should have a value of 10,304 GP (with the extra 2,000 GP for making cold iron magical). The MW Ranseur would be another 310. Those sell for half price. And we had 78 gp in party loot after buying the scrolls. Split five ways that is 1,077 GP each. If we each put in equal shares to a wand of CLW, that still leaves 927 GP each.
There's also a magic longsword that I got a 28 Spellcraft to identify. Calin has it, though I don't think he's been using it. That I imagine we should hold on to, as it would be a melee type's primary weapon.


Male
daily Use:
,(Blessings (War Mind) 3/4), (Fervour 4/4 (heals d6)
Dwarf Warpriest 2 (Arsenault Chaplain)
Normal Stuff:
(HP20/20),(AC 16/15, T 10, FF 16/15(W/WO Shield) +4 vs Giant Subtype),(Saves F6,R0,W6 +4 vs Spell,SLA, +2 vs Poison),(CMB 3, CMD 13),Init 0, Perception 5 +2 vs Stonework

I be thinking at least a wand and a couple of potions for health. Not much else I can think of at this moment.

I think that would be best in Calins hands.
I use the dwarven equivalent of the Bastard sword. :).
Other than that, I agree with Waylands thoughts on the division of loot.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 12/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Channels: 0/4 | Active Effects: none

"I was spent last fight, dwarf. I'm just glad this expedition is over for now. Also, wand of healing? A top priority."

701 to 750 of 750 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM TheSilverDreamer's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.