STRANGE AEONS

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

You wake up not knowing who or what you are, the campaign revolves around solving this mystery

Strange Aeons treasure list

Strange Aeons specific treasures

clues

images

maps


4,051 to 4,100 of 4,211 << first < prev | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | next > last >>

telekineticist 10 HP 133/133( +10/10 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F15R13W7,Per+16,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (10 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +12, 5d6+11

Penith nods readiness.


101/101 1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter10HP96/96 Init+6,F11R6W8(11 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 79/101AC25T12FF23

How is everyone feeling? We might be leaping right into combat


Male Human Bard(Arcane Duelist) 10, 81/81 HP

"Ready as ever," Domeric said, casting mirror image.

Images Created, 10 min duration: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


You turn the heads of the angel statues. A shaft opens descending some 70 feet down a metal staircase. The shaft from above descends to a crossroads of arched corridors. Beyond the doorways, the walls are laden with shelf upon shelf of books, curious objects and things of an arcane nature.

Map updated - you are now on map 2 (to the right of this map)


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 10 | AC 21/16/17 | HP 73/73 | F+12,R+11,W+11 | +1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+12, Perc+15, SM+20 | Judgment 4/day |Determination 3/day |

Atajay casts Detect mAgic as the crew moves forward. Surely finding the book wouldn’t be this easy.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

Senn starts to scope for danger or anything of value they can pocket.

Percpetion: 10 + 29 = 39


Atajay you do not sense anything magical.

Senn you do not notice anything to the east or west. You can hear the sound of large objects being moved to the south.


Male Human Bard(Arcane Duelist) 10, 81/81 HP

"Shame, really," Domeric said wistfully while looking at the rows of books, "Imagine the stories one might find here... But I'd guess the one we are seeking is not among these."


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

"I agree. I also have this sinking feeling it will be very obvious to us which book it is once we find it.".

Senn is going to inspect the area nearest her. B10. Unless that is the previous description the over to B13.


101/101 1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter10HP96/96 Init+6,F11R6W8(11 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 79/101AC25T12FF23

No doubt when it tries to eat out face. Trevor looks for opportunities to gain extra income in the 'lost book' market

Appraise: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


You think the books are valuable but they are clearly identified with the Mysterium Trevor.

The objects being moved seem to be coming from further south (B15)- do you want to head that way?


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

B15 it is.


101/101 1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter10HP96/96 Init+6,F11R6W8(11 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 79/101AC25T12FF23

Trevor shoves a few books into his back and leads the group.


The inside of this room is utter chaos. Shelves are torn from the walls, books are shredded, and the place smells of nervous sweat and human waste. A crude barricade of bits of shelves and desks has been set up across the entryway. Behind the barricade are 6 Mysterium guards who scream at you to go away.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

"We have been sent to fix the problem here. If you can give us an update that would be helpful."


"Nooo, it's a trap, there in league with those things. Leave know or we'll shoot you."

Make a sense motive roll


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

Sense motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


101/101 1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter10HP96/96 Init+6,F11R6W8(11 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 79/101AC25T12FF23

Well we can just leave these guys here and go do other stuff.


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 10 | AC 21/16/17 | HP 73/73 | F+12,R+11,W+11 | +1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+12, Perc+15, SM+20 | Judgment 4/day |Determination 3/day |

Sense motive 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38

Atajay carefully considers the guards’ words.


Male Human Bard(Arcane Duelist) 10, 81/81 HP

"Easy now... we're here to help," Domeric said, raising his hands and trying to placate the guards.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28
Sense Motice: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20


telekineticist 10 HP 133/133( +10/10 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F15R13W7,Per+16,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (10 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +12, 5d6+11

sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Penith tries to help.


Atajay, you realise that the guards are severely disturbed. Whatever they have seen or encountered here has fractured their minds, making them irrational.


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 10 | AC 21/16/17 | HP 73/73 | F+12,R+11,W+11 | +1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+12, Perc+15, SM+20 | Judgment 4/day |Determination 3/day |

Atajay whispers what he detected to the others. ”Any if you feel like talking nice with them? Go easy,” he whispered.


Male Human Bard(Arcane Duelist) 10, 81/81 HP

Anything on my diplomacy roll above?


Domeric, you realise that these individuals are too far gone mentally for Diplomacy to work on them.

Sorry it specifically says in the AP that diplomacy won't work.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

"Can I cast a spell on you that may help you feel better?"

Does this seem like the types of thing lesser restoration would help?


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 10 | AC 21/16/17 | HP 73/73 | F+12,R+11,W+11 | +1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+12, Perc+15, SM+20 | Judgment 4/day |Determination 3/day |

I could try intimidation if lesser restoration doesn’t work. Unless there are other ideas.


101/101 1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter10HP96/96 Init+6,F11R6W8(11 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 79/101AC25T12FF23

Let's just leave them be, they might get better if we solve the problems here


Unfortunately lesser restoration will not work as they are suffering from a madness.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

"Agreed, let's go elsewhere."

Pop over to B14?


B14

A preternatural stench hangs in the air here among the vandalism and chaos of the chamber. Remnants of bent, broken and gnawed cages litter the room, along with mounds of books and papers. Blocks of stone from the ceiling and walls litter the ground, partially obscuring another angelic gate.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

Senn will look around for dangers like traps and hidden creatures, then for clues and valuables.

Perception: 10 + 30 = 40


101/101 1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter10HP96/96 Init+6,F11R6W8(11 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 79/101AC25T12FF23

I feel that something is lairing here.


AC:18 T:11 F:16| HP 51/51 | CMD:12 | F:+9 R:+5 W:+13 | Init:+1/+3 Surprise | Perc: +23/27, |
Session Resources:
Senn 14, Aquilo 21, Bitey 15.

"I know what you mean."


Senn, you can see a faint shimmering in the corner of the room, you think there is something large and invisible in the room


Male Human Bard(Arcane Duelist) 10, 81/81 HP

If informed of this, Domeric will cast See Invisibility on himself.


Domeric, you can see in the corner that the shape of this creature gives the impression of a squirming mass accompanied by an indescribable monstrous stench. It is large in size.

Knowledge dungeoneering


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 10 | AC 21/16/17 | HP 73/73 | F+12,R+11,W+11 | +1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+12, Perc+15, SM+20 | Judgment 4/day |Determination 3/day |

Know. Dungeoneering 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Male Human Bard(Arcane Duelist) 10, 81/81 HP

”Uhhhh hey, there’s something invisible and ugly as all hells in here” Domeric said.

Can I drop a glitterdust on it, or do we need initiative?


I think we need to go to initiative as you had used an action to cast see invisibility.

Domeric initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Atajay initiative: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Senn initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Trevor initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Penith initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

spawn initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Initiative order:

Block 1: Atajay and Penith

Block 2: Spawn

Block 3: Domeric, Senn and Trevor


So block 1, your actions


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 10 | AC 21/16/17 | HP 73/73 | F+12,R+11,W+11 | +1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+12, Perc+15, SM+20 | Judgment 4/day |Determination 3/day |

Atajay casts See Invisibiltiy once he was warned of an invisible creature.


telekineticist 10 HP 133/133( +10/10 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F15R13W7,Per+16,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (10 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +12, 5d6+11

"WHERE?!?" Penith looks frantically around, holding a rock but having no idea where it is.

She'll go total defense until she has a target


[i]Atajay, you can now see the creature and can have a knowledge dungeoneering roll.

The creature moves forward- (Can everyone within 30 feet make a Fort 22 save) and attacks Senn.

bite: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

On to block 3


crit confirm on Senn: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


telekineticist 10 HP 133/133( +10/10 force ward, 9 nl) Init+8,F15R13W7,Per+16,AC19T13FF16 Sanity D:0 S: 36 T: 2 E: 18; burn: 0 (10 points non-lethal/point), internal buffer: 1, telekinetic blast +12, 5d6+11

fort save: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28


Male Human (Preacher) Inquisitor 10 | AC 21/16/17 | HP 73/73 | F+12,R+11,W+11 | +1 v charms and compulsions) | Init.+12, Perc+15, SM+20 | Judgment 4/day |Determination 3/day |

Fort save 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21


Male Human Bard(Arcane Duelist) 10, 81/81 HP

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Domeric will begin his song and cast Glitterdust at the creature, positioning it so as to not hit any allies.

DC 18 will or blinded, the creature is now visible regardless of its saving throw. Everyone gets +2 to hit and damage


101/101 1/2 Orc
San loss:
Fighter10HP96/96 Init+6,F11R6W8(11 vs. Fear),Per+10,AC22T12FF20
Mutagen:
HP 79/101AC25T12FF23

Fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

4,051 to 4,100 of 4,211 << first < prev | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange aeons All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.