The Shackled City Adventure Path by GM Rutseg

Game Master Balacertar

Chapter 8 - LORDS OF OBLIVION

Cauldron map
Redgorge map
Current map

Campaign Index / Campaign diary
Loot sheet
Old loot sheet (Maxim)

Group Stealth (passive): -5 (Kikinnin)
Group Stealth (active): 5 (Kikinnin)
Group Perception: 27 (Marigold)
Group Sense motives: 30 (Marigold)
Group Spellcraft: 24 (Maxim)
Group Appraise: 23 (Maxim)


2,051 to 2,100 of 10,419 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

None of you recognises the symbols. They are crude and lack any form of elegancy. They are uneven and shaky.


Male CN Human : Fighter 1 (Archer) / Eldritch Knight 2 / Dragon Disciple 1 / Sorcerer 9 (Crossblooded) - Level 13, CR 12 | HP: 52/76 | AC: 24 (16 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +9, CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +15, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Acid Ray (1D6+4): 7/7 | Magic Claws 1d6+1+1d6 acid 7/7 | Spells: 1st 4/7, 2nd 2/7, 3rd 7/7, 4th 5/6, 5th (3/3) | Active conditions: (blessing of fervour, greater invisibility), Hero Points: 1

"I forgot about those Alley Bashers at the Lucky Monkey."

Juraan mutters a few rude things about the Alley Bashers for a while.
That, and a few pints of ale, help him calm down.

"Right! I guess we should talk about a name for ourselves."
"Nothing too prissy or grand. That's why I suggested Cauldron Watchers."


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

"Cauldron's watchers' certainly has a slightly 'behind the scenes' sound to it. But might folk not think we looked in their windows at night?" asks JJ.

His mind is obviously still troubled by the events on the road. "Cauldron's guardians might be better, but that sounds more like the local guard than an 'adventuring group'. What is it that they mine down in the Machalite hold Maxim?"

JJ pokes at his food, and doesn't seem that interested in the quality of the drink either. Eventually he confesses quietly "I'm still bothered about what happened on the road. I don't like how easily we just killed them."

His gaze lingers on Ryan for a moment before he finishes "And I really don't like it that I was the first. I think I set you a poor example. The orc was evil, he knew what he did, and so far as I can tell, he enjoyed it. Probably would have tortured us for fun if he had won. But if we are to be heroes, we need to find a way to be better than this."

-=-=-= The writings -=-=-=-=-

JJ looks at the symbols in a little more detail, to see if there is anything he can make of them.

-=-=-=-=- First day over the break -=-=-=-=-=-

JJ does a bit of wandering around Cauldron. He is listless, catches up with some old friends and 'acquaintances'. Mostly though he checks out the various places that Celeste mentioned, hoping to catch up with her.

The first evening he heads back to the bath-house, once again trying to find relaxation in the hot waters.


Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

GM Rutseg/Before the Tipped Tankard:

Maxim enjoys the hospitality of his Uncle, relieved that the seeds sown with the Malachite are bearing fruit.

The gun-mage nods at the advice on the Scarlet Brotherhood, but voices some additional thoughts;

"Alas the map of the Mayor's home, and plot letters were sequestered by the Mayor’s advisor Vhalantru. Thought they might have been of use to you.. Worth noting though that there were implications against Taskerhill's Uncle and a suspect in the soft spoken halfling."

He grimaces as he continues;

"Pretty sure were used as patsies, but at this point the means to which end is not clear, as the politicians could be playing them? Can't be sure..."

The dwur returns the toast and nods in thanks as he passes over the gear in exchange for coin. He tells his Uncle he'll be around as he needs to work in the alchemy lab to make a batch of ammunition for his sidearm.

"Afore we're assigned our next endeavour I'll check with you should you want me acting on your behalf in a fashion."

At the Tankard...

Maxim muses JJ's question as the discussion on Adventuring Company naming conventions continues on;

"To be honest young Surabar, Malachite Fortress is more of a forge-hold than mining operation. Hence they don't mine as extensively as you'd think. Most present is malachite which is one of the three ores that can be smelted directly into copper, and can also be combined with other ores to create alloys. They do make steel, hence iron is also present or traded in."

At the young man's guilt, he pushes the wine bottle toward JJ's cup.

"Lad, no point in dwelling on it. Like I keep saying if you keep trying to be some kind of perfect hero, its a fool's path. Tough situations mean tough decisions. That's why it ain't anyone that does this kind' work. Yer gods will decide if you were a good man or not when its your time... Til then, do what you can, best you can, and look forward instead o' back."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

The dwur tips the nod toward Ryan, signalling he will undertake the process of improving his warhammer.

He then places his own (empty) shot glass on the table with a wry smile;

"As for our name. My thirst may have stumbled upon it. If we are to have one, and as an Adventuring Company I believe we are bound to... What about The Cauldron Chasers?"

Maxim hacks a laugh at the expected quizzical looks;

"Friends... A chaser can be many things..: A hunter. A guard. It can be that which is gallant, and that which is holy... And of course that which is consumed! Are we not chasers then?"


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

JJ:
No-one seems to have seen Celeste around in the city.

Once the night falls you are stopped by guard squads and requested to identify yourself.

Then after a late bath you are coming back home when you observe something weird at the bakery in Lava Avenue. A couple of small figures seem to be doing something at the door. When you approach they notice and left running around one corner to Ash Avenue.

Gryffon Malek approaches with some jars of beer to serve you and says "Why not Cauldron Marauder's? "

The tavern is full today you overhear some rumors:
"The Flood Festival is a front, founded years ago by a cult of Zon-Kuthon to fund a secret army of bloodthirsty mercenaries hidden in caverns below the city"

"There has been rat problems as of lately. A swarm of rats as big as a cat finished yesterday night with the crop reserves at Maavu Arlintal stores while he was not here. And similar rats infested a full square of houses at Ash Avenue."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M HP 101/101 | AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +15 | Init +1, Perception +7, Stealth -2 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 7/7 (6d6 ) | Inspiring Word 8/8 (+2 / 6 round) | Agile Feet 8/8 |Cleric Spells (0 -4/4, 1st -7/7, 2nd-6/6, 3rd-6/6, 4th-5/5, 5th-5/5, 6th-3/3)

earlier:

--1st day--
After leaving Lord Vahlantru's office and the Tipped Tankard as well, Ryan makes a stop by one of the local merchants in town picking up some empty vials to use. (5 = 5gp) Returning to the church, needing to clear his mind and wanting to save the spell he'd memorized specific for today.

Checking with the Potion's Master, Ryan purchases the components needed (150gp) and settles in to focus his energies, centering himself and loosing the troubles of the past two days in the boiling waters.
craft(alchemy - DC13 - 4hrs): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 +1 potion Owl's Wisdom

--Following Morning--
Rising from a much needed rest, Ryan starts his day in the training yard, spending most of his time with his mace, but talking to the Martial instructor about how he will convert what he knows to using the warhammer. Both are big and heavy, but where his mace has the weight evenly distributed at its end the warhammer he'd chose the weight was off to one side. The forward stroke much the same but directional changes pulling muscles and balance in ways they were not normally pulled. Frustration began to enter so he finished, this would take time, he knew that, so learning bad habits now would not help him in the long run.

After his studies and breaking his fast with some bread and cheese, Ryan wraps Nightshade in oil wrap from the armory, delivering it to Garthuns with a note to give to Maxim should he not be available.

Leaving Garthun's he heads for his Uncle's house, a visit he dreaded but must needs make if he wanted direction. Gaining entrance to his office, Ryan greets his uncle. "Greeting Uncle, I have been lax in my family responsibilities I must confess. I received your note congratulating me on my tonsure, yet I have not been by to say thank you. Duty has conspired to make life busy both within the church and without. How has it been treating you?"

Raising a similar glass to Maxims', Ryan toast the dwarf's option for group name. "A good one that it and we seem to have been chasing our own tails at times as well." He finishes with a grin.

"Thats a good one as well Gryffen, if we're Cauldrons, then marauding might not have a bad ring to it. I think I like them both."

later that evening(Day 2):

Leaving the others at the tavern with much to think about, Ryan returns once more to the Potion master, and request a table for his attempt this evening. Something he hopes they will not need but likely as the enemies seem to get stronger as they go, not to mention rats had been known to carry disease, causing people to not be able to perform at their best even when the sickness was cured.
Craft(Alchemy DC13 - 4 hrs): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 +1 potion Lessor Restoration - 150gp


Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

Maxim nods in thanks as Malik sets the beers upon the table. He dismisses the innkeep's suggestion and adds another to the mix, before taking a draught;

"Or Cauldron's Keepers..?"

The dwur taps his fellow dwur's glass at the mention of huge rats;

"Rats are your bag ain't they brodir? Though I ain't losing much sleep o'er the news that Maavu's place is infested..."

GM-R:

Any chance my Uncle or his men collected the MW Throwing Axes I worked on last time in the Fortress? If so I'll gift them to their recipients at the table :)


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

"Big as cats?! Not seen that in my time, catching. Would you all consider looking into that? The little ones bite, but never bleed me bad. Not sure about swarms of catrats. If the city is worried about the infestation, they'll be willing to pay fair for it, too, I'd imagine."

Kikinnin tosses back the rest of his wine, then pushes away his cup. "Perhaps we start with Ash Avenue?" The black-beard winks at the blond-beard.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

The night before:

When out and about, JJ is happy enough to identify himself. He however takes note of the names of the watchmen who thought to ask.

Later, on his way home he spies the two small figures. As they dash off, JJ follows them at a discrete distance, trying to work out who they might be

Others from home? Or more suspicious halflings?

"If a name is hard to come by, it may well be like clothes that don't fit too well.." he muses.

"Not sure what Uncle Alex would think of me calling myself a Maurader..."

He is obviously still not at ease with the acts from the road, and from his red eyes likely didn't sleep well the night before.

"Rumour has it that the rats know you have been out of town Kikinnin. A saw a couple of them myself by the bakery at Lava Avenue. But they had two legs."

Day 2 morning:
After leaving the Tankdard, JJ will head up to the city guard. First to check in with the day watch captain and pass on his compliments to the night captain on the thoroughness of Jason and Byron, the two watchmen from the night before.

And let us make sure they really are guards. One run in with a not-guard would be unfortunate, two... sinister

He will then spend the morning training with his weapons under the eagle eye and quick stick of the guard sergeant.


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin thrums the table with his gloved fingers, as JJ gives him something to preen about. "Aw, now... We should probably just ask them, to be sure..."


Male CN Human : Fighter 1 (Archer) / Eldritch Knight 2 / Dragon Disciple 1 / Sorcerer 9 (Crossblooded) - Level 13, CR 12 | HP: 52/76 | AC: 24 (16 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +9, CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +15, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Acid Ray (1D6+4): 7/7 | Magic Claws 1d6+1+1d6 acid 7/7 | Spells: 1st 4/7, 2nd 2/7, 3rd 7/7, 4th 5/6, 5th (3/3) | Active conditions: (blessing of fervour, greater invisibility), Hero Points: 1

"'Cauldron's Sentinels', perhaps?"

"Don't be too hard on yourself, JJ."
"At least take some comfort in that you don't enjoy killing."

"About these huge rats; did they just disappear?"
"You would think rats that big couldn't just vanish en mass."


3 people marked this as a favorite.
HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

Tipped Tankard, First Evening

"It's n-not like you t-took p-pleasure in it JJ," Marigold offers softly. "I d-don't th-think any of us did. If you had, th-then I'd b-be worried. B-but I th-think M-Maxim is r-right...th-there aren't g-going to b-be m-many easy ch-choices if you w-want to t-try and leave th-this world b-better f-for y-you having b-been in it." She pats JJ's arm sympathetically. "W-we j-just have t-to do the b-best we can. All of us."

"And if we're s-still th-thinking on n-names, I already s-said that I liked 'Cauldron W-Watchers' but 'Cauldron Ch-Chasers' also has a nice r-ring t-to it," she adds.

As more rumors reach their ears, Marigold's eyes widen at the tales of rats as big as cats. "Oh w-wow! I d-didn't th-think rats could g-get that b-big..." She looks over at Kikinnin. "Um, I g-guess I c-could p-probably help you out. I'll h-have to g-go by B-bluecrater first th-thing tomorrow though...m-may have to t-take a s-sabbatical from w-work at th-this rate..."

Marigold's Home, Later that Night

Once the meeting is done, she offers a tired smile to her companions as they make to part ways for the rest of the evening. "S-some rest in my own b-bed sounds w-wonderful. I'll s-see you all t-tomorrow, okay?" she says as she heads off towards her lodgings. Happy to be back she drops her pack to the floor and climbs into bed, falling asleep almost at once.

******************************

"hhHELP!"

Marigold sat bolt upright in bed, soaked in sweat and the bedsheets clenched tightly in her hands. She'd had some troubling dreams in the past, but this one...this one had been the worst yet. And vivid, so vivid. She glanced around nervously, but there were no angels, no demons. Just the familiar sight of her room, a small bit of moonlight peeking in through the closed shutter. It was still dark, with probably at least another hour or two before the sun would begin to rise.

"S-Sun F-Father, p-please grant me st-strength to weather these d-dreams. B-Blessed One, p-please sh-shield me from wh-whatever these p-portents m-may herald," she whispers, trying to calm her nerves. And though she can't quite fall back asleep, her trembling eventually subsides and her heart calms as the moon slowly dips over the horizon...


M HP 101/101 | AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +15 | Init +1, Perception +7, Stealth -2 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 7/7 (6d6 ) | Inspiring Word 8/8 (+2 / 6 round) | Agile Feet 8/8 |Cleric Spells (0 -4/4, 1st -7/7, 2nd-6/6, 3rd-6/6, 4th-5/5, 5th-5/5, 6th-3/3)
Kikinnin wrote:
"Big as cats?! Not seen that in my time, catching. Would you all consider looking into that? The little ones bite, but never bleed me bad. Not sure about swarms of catrats. If the city is worried about the infestation, they'll be willing to pay fair for it, too, I'd imagine."

"Gladly Kikinnin, seems our city is weathering one trouble right after the other."


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

JJ grins a little, the first boyish smile to crack his face in a couple of days. For a moment he considers considering the misunderstanding, but realises that might have unfortunate consequences.

"They were not actual rats. Figurative ones. some short folk outside the bakery. Could have been kids, or halflings..."

He thinks back, wondering if they really could have been rats on two legs. But that is just crazy talk... isn't it?


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Maxim:
Back at the Malachite you can recover the mwk throwing axes and start work with weapons and ammunition.

It takes your attention the intense work in the forges. Iron ore is being stocked and the work on new molds for production to multiply Garthûn's benefits out of the city surveillance.

Ryan:
Ryan work in the potions is fruitful and demonstrates the cleric has mastered the basics of the profession.

At Taskerhill's office Ryan is well received. "You are a source of proudness for this family Ryan. You should talk with Annah and convince her to settle down. All the this adventuring thing is not taking her to anywhere. "

"Business are working but things could go better if only the government of the city was more proactive at making the city grow. I do not like the advisors around the Major, we are not going anywhere in this direction " he checks some notes at his desk then looks at you "There's something you could do. It will be positive for our workers to receive some instructions on religious matters. They need to remember the importance for their families and Cauldron itself of them to focus on work and good health and avoid drinking and other behavior that will take them nowhere good"

JJ:
Jason and Byron greets you at the guard barracks. Terseon Skellerang also greets you "We have recently been forced to increase patrolling during nights, sorry for the inconveniences. Vhalantru has talk good things about your group. There is something related to the patrolling I would like to comment with you lot. I was almost to send this note to the Tipped Tankard" Terseon pushes a hand written note towards you "I have enough trying to maintain things under control. If you were able to help me with a task we could probably solve a big problem. I can explain you what exactly it is about if you gather your group"


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

At the gurads:

"I'll certainly do that captain. We've had a couple of days rest, so having a job would be good."

"Speaking of Rats..." says JJ.

He pulls out a note. "The captain of the guard was wondering if we would be interested in helping him out with a small job..."

He then adds "I don't suppose any of you have seen Celeste around town in the last few days?"


M HP 101/101 | AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +15 | Init +1, Perception +7, Stealth -2 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 7/7 (6d6 ) | Inspiring Word 8/8 (+2 / 6 round) | Agile Feet 8/8 |Cleric Spells (0 -4/4, 1st -7/7, 2nd-6/6, 3rd-6/6, 4th-5/5, 5th-5/5, 6th-3/3)

Taskerhill Office:

Hmmm, guess that answers the question about the note being his.... Ryan thinks to himself as his uncle speaks, coming quickly back to the discussion as his uncle comments first on Annah and then on the workers

"Uncle, Annah and the Stormblades, seem to be doing the city a service that the local guards are unable to finance themselves, are you worried for her safety?" thinking to himself, Wonder if Uncle knows I'm somewhat into the adventuring business myself?"

"Is there something specific the Major's office is doing or not doing to grow the city? Perhaps it would help with my speaking with the workers.....and on that front. Has there been a decline in production?"

Shaking his head "Sorry JJ, been buried in the church's potion making hall or with family since I returned; I have not seen her since the Lucky Monkey."

Reading the note, "Seems name or not, we have two jobs that may be one in the same, Kikinnin, shall we see what he has to say. Perhaps both jobs will be in the same area, if not, we'll ask him what the plan is there."


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin nods, both to JJ and to Ryan. "I'm glad for the activity. Keeps my mind busy. Let's see to the two-legged Captain first. You may be right, if he's been overrun."


Male CN Human : Fighter 1 (Archer) / Eldritch Knight 2 / Dragon Disciple 1 / Sorcerer 9 (Crossblooded) - Level 13, CR 12 | HP: 52/76 | AC: 24 (16 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +9, CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +15, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Acid Ray (1D6+4): 7/7 | Magic Claws 1d6+1+1d6 acid 7/7 | Spells: 1st 4/7, 2nd 2/7, 3rd 7/7, 4th 5/6, 5th (3/3) | Active conditions: (blessing of fervour, greater invisibility), Hero Points: 1

"I've not seen Celeste either."
"Another job offer; so soon?"
"I could use some extra cash to clean up the mess in my office!"


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Ryan:
Ankhin Taskerhill keeps silence staring at Ryan, the high noble obviously not used to his ideas placed at doubt. "Of course I fear for her safety. And anyway that lifestyle lacks the rigor required to keep the focus on growing the family business."

"The Mayor is attempting to raise taxes, with all the bad that is for the business. Plus there have been recent safety problems like those kidnappings that are always lazily treated. A strong Mayor should be funding the expansion of the city, reaching commerce treaties with Sasserine, Redgorge and Kingfisher instead of paying for festivals" grumbles Ankhin before adding "I have noticed a decrease on faith and order in the new generations, which is certainly not good. As you know there is nothing more powerful than a group of people that knows each what is their position and work in their task coordinately to achieve a greater result."

Once at the barracks you are quickly received by Terseon Skellerang. The Captain makes you take sit while he strokes his blond long mustache "Thanks for coming. Let me be straight on this. We are facing a possible goblin infestation. There have been assaults all around the city during the last week"

He makes a pause padding his desk "They have not attacked anyone yet, but they are causing several loses breaking into businesses and leaving everything mess up and full of dirt, robbing some folk and vandalzing buildings with graffiti. If you spot them they quickly run away. We have increased patroling at night and my men have killed six of those crazy beasts but the problem is not coming to an end and we have not been able to locate their lair"

"Hunting down the goblins is not urgent given the petty nature of their crimes and I would undestand if you need some days to finish other business, but I cannot allocate anymore man to this task" he makes another pause looking at you then finishes "I will pay you 5 gold pieces for every goblin ear you bring me. If morbid, the trophies will demonstrate the lord mayor that something is being done about the goblin threat"


Male CN Human : Fighter 1 (Archer) / Eldritch Knight 2 / Dragon Disciple 1 / Sorcerer 9 (Crossblooded) - Level 13, CR 12 | HP: 52/76 | AC: 24 (16 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +9, CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +15, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Acid Ray (1D6+4): 7/7 | Magic Claws 1d6+1+1d6 acid 7/7 | Spells: 1st 4/7, 2nd 2/7, 3rd 7/7, 4th 5/6, 5th (3/3) | Active conditions: (blessing of fervour, greater invisibility), Hero Points: 1

"It certainly sounds like the handiwork of whoever ransacked my little office at the Academy!"

"I'm keen, therefore!"


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

"It could have been goblins that I saw trying the bakery..." acknowledges JJ.

"I know goblins are insane... but presumably there must be some reason they are coming into Cauldron and trying this. I'll help hunt down the infestation, but because it is for the good of Cauldron. I don't think I could stomach killing even goblins for coin."

He looks around the group. "If we head back to where I saw them last night, I might be able to pick up their tracks... though with the amount of traffic on the streets during the day that is unlikely. Maybe we should get some rest this afternoon, and then meet up at night and keep an eye out. They scare easily, so if we are quick we should be able to follow them."


Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

GM-Rutseg:

Was going to undertake the production of the ammunition in the Garthûn Warehouses where the portable alchemy lab is located. Will I also need to do forge-work as well?

If so Maxim will stay at the Malachite to continue the work ad catch up with the others later. (I'll delay posting until I'm clear on timescales before the latest potential mission is mooted).

Maxim will have headed down the to the Malachite Fortress on crafting business - depending on the timescale we have (or not as the case may be) he may not be back before the latest mission is mooted.


M HP 101/101 | AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +15 | Init +1, Perception +7, Stealth -2 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 7/7 (6d6 ) | Inspiring Word 8/8 (+2 / 6 round) | Agile Feet 8/8 |Cleric Spells (0 -4/4, 1st -7/7, 2nd-6/6, 3rd-6/6, 4th-5/5, 5th-5/5, 6th-3/3)

"Captain Skellerang, would the issues you have seen with the goblins be located near Ash Avenue. We'very heard tell of a whole block there being overtaken by rats. "


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

"Indeed an increase on the number of rats has been reported in some areas but I do not see how this might be related to the goblin activity." Terseon Skellerang shows different points in a Cauldron map "So far the vandalism has affected poor and rich. My men have not been able to identify any pattern. The events have spread all around the city "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CN Human : Fighter 1 (Archer) / Eldritch Knight 2 / Dragon Disciple 1 / Sorcerer 9 (Crossblooded) - Level 13, CR 12 | HP: 52/76 | AC: 24 (16 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +9, CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +15, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Acid Ray (1D6+4): 7/7 | Magic Claws 1d6+1+1d6 acid 7/7 | Spells: 1st 4/7, 2nd 2/7, 3rd 7/7, 4th 5/6, 5th (3/3) | Active conditions: (blessing of fervour, greater invisibility), Hero Points: 1

Juraan muses …
"Those little tossers certainly got into MY office!"
"Getting paid to clip a few of their ears sounds good to me."


M HP 101/101 | AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +15 | Init +1, Perception +7, Stealth -2 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 7/7 (6d6 ) | Inspiring Word 8/8 (+2 / 6 round) | Agile Feet 8/8 |Cleric Spells (0 -4/4, 1st -7/7, 2nd-6/6, 3rd-6/6, 4th-5/5, 5th-5/5, 6th-3/3)

"Fair enough, just seemed coincidental, two 'infestations' at one time. Do you want us to look into the rat matter while we track the goblins back to their base? "

Thinking a moment more about it...

"Speaking of coincidences. Didn't the Stormblades recently clear out a bunch of goblins?"


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin listens to the assignment, vexed that goblins would be so bold as to invade Cauldron itself, instead of waiting in the shadows below for the foolish few who travel in lesser numbers.

"Well, the sooner we get started, the better. Can't let either of 'em grow bolder. They sound bold enough as it is. Might be we could ask the baker for some days old bread and other, and lay it out to lure two-legs or four- to show themselves. We'll need to be patient too. Seeing at night in low light or no light, like they do, and the rats with the ability to smell you before they see you, we might want to prepare some to cover our sounds and odors. Otherwise, we have to nest and wait."


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Back at the bakery you find signs of vandalism at the doors, but probably the most relevant sign are the strange graffiti on the walls. It is definitely not written in any language you can understand.

JJ Survival (tracking) DC 20: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
JJ finds what seems a trail of marks on the sand of the avenue. It seems to come from creatures smaller than humans. After a long treck the trail comes into a small storage near the lake. There, the trail becomes more difficult to follow like if the features had moved slower and taking special caution to conceal their trail.
You can attempt another survival check this time DC 25


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

"I wonder if they a holed up in here... Let's have a look around..."

JJ is quite careful, if not optimistic about his chances of following them so late in the day.

survival, FT: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 = 29

"Ahh, not as careful as they wanted to be... look at that!"


Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

Maxim nods in a agreement at his fellow dwur's voiced concerns;

"Aye. Brazen ain't usually the jeblin way. We all saw 'em down in the Hold... Took the fear o' Kazmojen and his buchveer to keep em in line... More o' the same I'll wager!"

The gun-mage scratches his beard with a furrowed brow as JJ leads them onward, then grins at the lads tracking abilities;

"Good eye Surabar!"


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

JJ follows the trail even if the multiple people walking around have partially erased it. After ten minutes you reach a building where trail ends. Orak's bathhouse.

"I knew you were a well-prepared one JJ" A woman with a black hair ponytail and dark brown eyes approaches you.

Perception DC 12:

You do recognize the woman as Jil, the woman that assaulted Ruphus Laro with the Last Laugh, this time without the Jester's make up.

"I hear that you're helping the town guard deal with the goblin infestation. I have some information that might be useful " she points towards the building door "Check out Orak's Bathhouse. I think you'll find that's where the goblins come from. Oral the one-eyed dwarf who owns and runs the place, hangs around there at night during the last days. He's also a retired adventurer, so don't underestimate him "


Male CN Human : Fighter 1 (Archer) / Eldritch Knight 2 / Dragon Disciple 1 / Sorcerer 9 (Crossblooded) - Level 13, CR 12 | HP: 52/76 | AC: 24 (16 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +9, CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +15, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Acid Ray (1D6+4): 7/7 | Magic Claws 1d6+1+1d6 acid 7/7 | Spells: 1st 4/7, 2nd 2/7, 3rd 7/7, 4th 5/6, 5th (3/3) | Active conditions: (blessing of fervour, greater invisibility), Hero Points: 1

"Well spotted, JJ!"

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Too busy thinking nasty thoughts about goblins!

Addressing the woman: "Hello! Who would you be, then?"


M HP 101/101 | AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +15 | Init +1, Perception +7, Stealth -2 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 7/7 (6d6 ) | Inspiring Word 8/8 (+2 / 6 round) | Agile Feet 8/8 |Cleric Spells (0 -4/4, 1st -7/7, 2nd-6/6, 3rd-6/6, 4th-5/5, 5th-5/5, 6th-3/3)

Taskerhill Office:

"Pardon Uncle, no offense intended. Annah's group seems to be doing well and many an adventurer has retired to a quite comfortable life to run a shop or inn when their adventuring days are finished. The life being full of rigors of a different sort. However, if she has family responsibilities I can understand your frustration." Ryan adds in a conciliatory tone.

"Which workers were you wanting me to speak to and when? I'll need a little time to put something together."

sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 is he hiding something and trying to deflect me with the speech? Or truly worried about the state of workers in his employ?

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

"Well met Lady Jill, looking for more professors to harrass, I belive Juraan here might fit the bill, granted he's probably not quite so easy a mark as my friend was. Why are you really passing this info to us??? Are you setting us up once again?" Ryan ask Jill.

sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Apparently Ryan is still trying to figure out his speech....


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

My reading comprehension failed me earlier and I got the timeline a bit swapped for when we have our talk at the Tipped Tankard; I'm going to retcon it slightly and say that Marigold had her bad dream before this conversation + rumor-chasing part got started.

As the conversation quickly turns to talk of the possible rats and even worse things showing their noses in the city, something keeps niggling at the back of Marigold's mind. It had started when JJ asked about Celeste, of all things.

Celeste...why do I feel like that name is suddenly important?

She shook her head, puzzled. She'd never even spoken a word to the woman when they were at the Lucky Monkey; what little she knew of her had come from JJ.

If past experience holds true, I either forgot because it's not actually that important or it'll come back to me in the middle of the night...

When the group decides to go pay Skellerang a visit she obligingly tags along, happy to have something else to focus on for the time being. The very idea of goblins being bold enough to steal and vandalize within the city walls struck her as very strange - there had to be more to it than simple mischief.

Did someone put them up to it? Maybe they got a crazy leader, even for goblin standards?

So preoccupied is she that she crashes right into Juraan when the group finally stops at the bathhouse. "Whoops! S-sorry, w-wasn't p-paying attention..." her voice trails off as the woman approaches them. Something about her seemed vaguely familiar, a feeling confirmed by Ryan almost immediately.

"J-Jill from th-that n-night in the alley?" she squeaks with surprise. She nervously begins to glance around at nearby alleyways and rooftops, wondering if she'd brought some friends with the aim to get payback for their first encounter.


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Ryan:
"She has. She should be looking for a good and profitable man rather than pursuing mirages of glory" he makes a pause, it is clear Ankhin is concerned for his workers as far as they are part of the family machinery "I understand you are busy now, but a regular visit to our western mines in the Redgorge road would be of great use"

"Happy to see I left a mark on you " she does answer to Marigold.

"Ryan, isn't it? " Jil approaches to the cleric with a smile and attempts to place a hand in his mace "Now, why? Why should I not help some friends that have so much impressed me?"

She looks at Juraan and adds "Nice to see new cute faces around. What is your name cutie?"


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

JJ smiles at Jill.

"As you are here, I'm curious about what you had against Ruphus. The laugh doesn't normally bother priests... bad for business and all. So why the change?"

As the conversations takes on a hint of the current mission he shakes his head.

"Dwarves and goblins... I don't believe they generally get on. At all. And Orak has never seen like the shady type to me."


Male CN Human : Fighter 1 (Archer) / Eldritch Knight 2 / Dragon Disciple 1 / Sorcerer 9 (Crossblooded) - Level 13, CR 12 | HP: 52/76 | AC: 24 (16 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +9, CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +15, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Acid Ray (1D6+4): 7/7 | Magic Claws 1d6+1+1d6 acid 7/7 | Spells: 1st 4/7, 2nd 2/7, 3rd 7/7, 4th 5/6, 5th (3/3) | Active conditions: (blessing of fervour, greater invisibility), Hero Points: 1

Juraan is startled when Marigold walks into him.
"I don't think either of us were paying attention to much."

He then addresses Jill.
"I can tell you've met my friends already."
"My name is Juraan, not 'Cutie'.
As flattering a title as that may be."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Juraan is a bit wary of her.
Mostly because Ryan clearly dislikes her.
And Marigold is more nervous than normal.


Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin gives Jill the Look, seeking out a reason to ignore her advice. If he sees the Glisten, he speaks plainly for all present that he doesn't trust her.

"How do you come by this information, Jill? Have you cased his place, and know with your own eyes that goblins creep from the establishment? Never met Orak myself, but one-eyes generally have backgrounds."


Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

Maxim also coldly watches the rogue, holding back and looking around should Jill have brought friends...

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

However his attention is waning as he also wracks his brain on Orak;

Huh. Jeblin and dwur make fer poor bedfellows... Orak eh...

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Jil looks at JJ impressed "I admit it is weird to see a dwarf and a goblin working together. I suspect Orak is under some kind of influence. Perhaps the goblins are blackmailing him"

"Funny we should meet again so soon" he says approaching JJ "You know how this business work. We are paid to harass some people and avoid anyone visiting the orphanage and we do. We are not bakers, we are paid for these tasks. So soon you do forget my friend? "

"Juraan... I can call you however you wish cutie " Jil seems to find amusement in her play, she bites her lips while padding on his whip.

Kikinnin feels a weak aura of evilness on her as he focus on the woman. She stares back at the dwarf "We live in the street. We see things. We know most than others. My Jester wanted you to know this" she shrugs "So you do know now"

She then carefully retreats with her hand readied at her whip and shortsword, and attempts to disappear around the corner of the first alley.

Marigold Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
You all see some thugs appearing through the corner to backup Jil's retreat.

Marigold:

As you look up at the rooftops you see a cloaked and much darker figure watching at the Bathhouse building. It seems to hide as he notices you looking in that direction.

The last rays of sunset light bath the building facades of Lava Avenue.

Maxim:

You know Orak Stonehaven to be a middle-aged Cauldron dwarf red haired that sometimes buys stuff Garthûn's Exports. He losed one eye to a dart trap adventuring in a dungeon where he found a decanter of endless water. He realized he could build a business around it and so he created the bathhouse. He empties the tubes every night after closing and refills them with new water. He has his home some squares ahead of his business.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Spellslinger Wizard 6/UC Rogue 4/Arcane Trickster 3 | HP 100/100 | AC 24/T18/FF19 | F+10, R+14, W+11| Perception +12; Darkvision 60ft. | Init +4 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 1 | Grit: 1/1
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Key Skills:
+22 Disable Device; +19 Know (Planes); +16 Know (Arcana) & Spellcraft; +15 Appraise; +14 Craft (Alchemy) & Stealth; +13 Escape Artist & Sense Motive

Maxim imparts what he knows to the others about Orak;

"Orak occasionally buys wares from Garthûn's Exports. He lost his eye adventuring... to a trap, so the story goes. Gained a magic decanter o' endless water for his pain, an' built a business round it. So the story goes."

The gun-mage watches the Last Laugh thief go, then turns to JJ;

"You been to these baths ain't you Surabar? Notice anything fishy when you weren't soaking your fruits?"


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

JJ just nods to Jill.
"Some folk are better not to bother to start with.." he politely suggest. "Have a good night."

Then, turning to the others.

"I like the bathhouse" admits JJ

"Quiet clientele... well, normally. Relaxing waters. Let's go in and have a chat."

He heads inwards.


Male CN Human : Fighter 1 (Archer) / Eldritch Knight 2 / Dragon Disciple 1 / Sorcerer 9 (Crossblooded) - Level 13, CR 12 | HP: 52/76 | AC: 24 (16 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +9, CMD: 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +15, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Acid Ray (1D6+4): 7/7 | Magic Claws 1d6+1+1d6 acid 7/7 | Spells: 1st 4/7, 2nd 2/7, 3rd 7/7, 4th 5/6, 5th (3/3) | Active conditions: (blessing of fervour, greater invisibility), Hero Points: 1

"It's as good a place as any to check out."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarven Ratcatcher 13 HP 160 l AC 31, T 13, FF 30 l CMD 29 l F +20, R +14, W +18; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision
JJ wrote:
"Quiet clientele... well, normally. Relaxing waters. Let's go in and have a chat."

"I'll not strip to my bare skin, and walk around in a towel, looking for gobs. No, not a chance. You got a better idea of how a group of well-armed well-meaning Cauldron citizens get to look around a bathhouse?"


HP 127/127 l AC 22, T 13, FF 22 l CMD 18 l F +13, R +9, W +15; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (2/3), L1: 8/8, L2: 7/7, L3: 2/7, L4: 7/7, L5: 5/7, L6: 4/4 l Init +7 l Senses: Perception +18, Concentration +19 | Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 13 l Active Conditions: l Hero Points 1/3

"Wh-whatever it is, p-please t-tell me it w-won't involve b-breaking in..." Marigold mutters. Her eyes flicker up to the rooftops again and then back to her friends. "S-She had m-more friends than j-just those g-goons around the c-corner. I s-saw s-someone else up there on the r-roofs watching th-this p-place. M-Maybe her J-Jester?"


Ire of the Storm: Ire of the Storm maps; Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

You push your way into the bathhouse. Onyx tiles cover the floor of the bathhouse, and the vaulted ceiling rises to a height of twenty feet. A twenty-five-foot-diameter sunken basin is set into the floor against the south wall, and water fills it. A translucent crystal dome above the pool allows light to enter and creates water reflections on the walls. Several smaller areas lead off to the main room; however, bead curtains or doors block your view of these areas.

Orak Stonehaven let's you in with a greeting "Nice to see so many clients today. A silver for a piece of soap. Remember I close at noon. You are welcome"


M HP 101/101 | AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +15 | Init +1, Perception +7, Stealth -2 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 7/7 (6d6 ) | Inspiring Word 8/8 (+2 / 6 round) | Agile Feet 8/8 |Cleric Spells (0 -4/4, 1st -7/7, 2nd-6/6, 3rd-6/6, 4th-5/5, 5th-5/5, 6th-3/3)

D@mn server gremlins, try this again

before Jill leaves

While there is no love lost for the rogue, Ryan won't ignore the info if given truthfully.

"If what you say is true, then your Jester has our thanks. Our first first meet was not under ideal circumstances, you'll have to pardon the sceptisism."

Nodding in farewell, Ryan makes sure those in the shadows see his hands are clear. This was not the time or place to settle old scores.

After Jill departs

" This might work, JJ and I will go in and talk to Orak,Kikinnin you take the others and watch the backside for any escaping rats. Two legged or four legged"


Male HP 104/112; LoH 2/3 (6d6); Potions: CMW(3) AC 27(29 SoF), Touch 15, Flat-footed 19, Fort 15(reroll 1/day), Ref 14, Will 13; resist fire&acid/10; Perception +19 (extra from FE/FT))

"Hi Orak" says JJ putting down a silver piece, but not taking off any clothes.

"Been quiet here this morning? The guard has us looking for goblins, and I tracked them to around here. Know they don't like dwarves, so got a bit worried for you..."

2,051 to 2,100 of 10,419 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [AP] The Shackled City by GM Rutseg - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.