The Moar Core Tour

Game Master BretI

A Core PFS campaign that will go from level 1 through level 12, completing all of Season 5 in the process.
Start of The Blakros Matrimony


301 to 350 of 3,087 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2 | HP 23/23 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0

Verrix takes Kleines' hand and gets up out of the water. "Thank you," he says. "I did not comport myself very well in that battle."

Shaking off some of the water, he moves closer to Janira and the others, and listens to the conversation.

Dark Archive

820-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 4 (CORE) | HP 30/30 | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 18 | F +3 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +6 | Per +9, SM +9 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 0/2 | Active Conditions: None
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4, Identify 47/50

"You didn't comport yourself well? Did you see how many times I missed before my lucky shot? Don't underestimate yourself, Verrix!"

The red haired elf puts a hand on the Paladin's shoulder, and then casts prestidigitate to dry him.

"I'm glad you're on my team."


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

Janira listens intently to everyone's stories and looks over notes and drawings. "Well, Pathfinders, you've certainly earned your place in the Society today! Would you like to go back and explore the last part of the cave or are you ready to head back to the Grand Lodge?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2 | HP 23/23 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0

"At the very least, we should tell the gilman what came of his kin," Verrix says. "And, since we are here, it makes sense to explore the rest of the cave."

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +3 R +7 W +4; +2 vs Enchantments | 19/20 ci arrows | Magic Sticks: 24/50 CLW 36/50 Mage Armor 49/50 Magic Missle | Diviner’s Fortune 7/7 | Init +8 Perception +9; +1 vs traps | Reroll 0/1 | Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Nodding Iovo says "Yes, let's explore the rest of the cave!"

Silver Crusade

M Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 25 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 14 (18 vs bull rush, trip) | Fort +5 | Ref +4 | Will +7 +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init +2 | Perc +10

His mind conjuring the fascinating mineral formations sure to be present elsewhere in the caverns, Garif agrees, "Indeed, we should continue exploring the cave."


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

"That's what I like to hear! Pathfinders always keep exploring. Well, this is your Confirmation after all, so I won't tag along. I'll rest near the entrance and document my own experiences. The local minotaurs don't usually attack immediately like that; something must be going on locally that we should look into."

Let me know whether you'd like to talk to Uori or explore critter country first.

Dark Archive

820-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 4 (CORE) | HP 30/30 | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 18 | F +3 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +6 | Per +9, SM +9 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 0/2 | Active Conditions: None
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4, Identify 47/50

Damiar pauses, taking down a few notes, and then says, "Let's talk with Uori after we deal with the other menace!"

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 4 | hp: 39/39 NL: 0 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort+8 Ref+5 Will +4 (Immune to disease and fear) | Senses: Per -2, SM +2 | Smite +2/+4 (+8), 0/2 | P.A. -2/+4 | CI Glaive: +10/1d10+9, Imp. Unarmed: +10/1d3+6, Bow +7/1d8+3 | Lay on hands 2d6, 2/4

Critter country sounds good. We might have more to discuss with him afterwards.

Silver Crusade

M Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 25 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 14 (18 vs bull rush, trip) | Fort +5 | Ref +4 | Will +7 +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init +2 | Perc +10

"Yes, let's check out the mineral depos - er, deal with the other menace," Garif concurs.


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

You follow the twists and turns of the cave's passages, a little more carefully this time. The bluish fungi dimly lights your way, and you start to hear the sound of running water.

surprised?:

1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
3: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Garif: 1d2 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Kleines: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13
Damiar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Iovo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Verrix: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Rees: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Just before the cave opens up to a stream, Iovo hears the skittering of many, many feet.

I'll get initiative set up, but since you hear them before you enter, I'll allow buff spells and whatnot retroactively.

Dark Archive

820-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 4 (CORE) | HP 30/30 | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 18 | F +3 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +6 | Per +9, SM +9 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 0/2 | Active Conditions: None
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4, Identify 47/50

"Do you want me to sing?" Damiar whispers.


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

Initiative:

Garif: 1d2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Kleines: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damiar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Iovo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Verrix: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Rees: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Kleines roll-off: 1d20 ⇒ 18
4 roll-off: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Rees
Kleines

As many legs as the spider swarm!
Iovo
Verrix
Red Smurf
Damiar
Blue Smurf
Green Smurf
Garif

Silver Crusade

M Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 25 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 14 (18 vs bull rush, trip) | Fort +5 | Ref +4 | Will +7 +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init +2 | Perc +10

Hah, you got sm@rfed, Kate! Did you know about that?

Edit: wow, even with an @ in that word, it changed my avatar! Such power!

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 4 | hp: 39/39 NL: 0 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort+8 Ref+5 Will +4 (Immune to disease and fear) | Senses: Per -2, SM +2 | Smite +2/+4 (+8), 0/2 | P.A. -2/+4 | CI Glaive: +10/1d10+9, Imp. Unarmed: +10/1d3+6, Bow +7/1d8+3 | Lay on hands 2d6, 2/4

Kleines rushes forward as far as he can, holding his glaive at the ready. double move toward the smurfs


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

I did, but I also did not have a better way to describe the creatures in question.

Also FYI, the water is about a foot deep, making it a shallow bog. It costs 2 squares of movement to move into a square with a shallow bog, and the DC of Acrobatics checks in such a square increases by 2.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
820-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 4 (CORE) | HP 30/30 | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 18 | F +3 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +6 | Per +9, SM +9 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 0/2 | Active Conditions: None
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4, Identify 47/50

Retroactive buffs, right? By the way, awesome look for this encounter. You've found an infamous Paizo forum Easter Egg.

Before the group goes in, Damiar sings,

♫ Blue goon,
I saw you through the tunnel of stone
Ready to sink a dart in our hearts
Guess our cover's been blown

Blue goon,
You know just what I am there for
I hear you "Doomin" a scare for
Those who kicked in your lair door

Then suddenly appeared before me
A sight that made my blood turn cold
A centipede with many feet before me
But now we've looked and it's time to grow bo-o-old

Blue goon!
Now we're no longer alone
We'll put a bolt through your heart
We'll claim these caves as our own ♫

Source: "Blue Moon" by Ella Fitzgerald

Inspire Courage is up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

Amazing.

Also, Knowledge(nature) to know what these things are.

Grand Lodge

M Elven Ranger 3 [ HP 28/28 (0 NL) | AC 16 Tch 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +3 | CMD 17 | Init +5 | Perc +9*, low-light vision | Effects: none ]

Oops, I seem to have disappeared on an unplanned camping expedition. The bears say hi.

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Rees sidles quietly past the others and raises his bow, pausing until he can get a better glimpse of the foe. Ready to fire when a... blue creature... comes out from behind the centipedey.

Pew (inspire): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6
Lesigh! :P


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

No worries! It's a holiday weekend.

There are two creatures, so I'll give you one of them. You recognize mites! They are fey creatures. One additional question.

The other creature moves toward Kleines, and bites with nasty teeth. AoO for you.

chomp!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
ouch: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

And a Fortitude save, please.

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 4 | hp: 39/39 NL: 0 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort+8 Ref+5 Will +4 (Immune to disease and fear) | Senses: Per -2, SM +2 | Smite +2/+4 (+8), 0/2 | P.A. -2/+4 | CI Glaive: +10/1d10+9, Imp. Unarmed: +10/1d3+6, Bow +7/1d8+3 | Lay on hands 2d6, 2/4

AoO, inspire: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
damage, cold iron, inspire: 1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9

Fort save (if necessary): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

And the centipede's bite never actually happens as the paladin takes it down with a swing of his glaive.

Rees
Kleines
As many legs as the spider swarm! dead
Iovo
Verrix

Red Mite
Damiar
Blue Mite
Green Mite
Garif

I'll also count that as when Rees's readied action triggers, so you'll effectively keep the same initiative position.

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +3 R +7 W +4; +2 vs Enchantments | 19/20 ci arrows | Magic Sticks: 24/50 CLW 36/50 Mage Armor 49/50 Magic Missle | Diviner’s Fortune 7/7 | Init +8 Perception +9; +1 vs traps | Reroll 0/1 | Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Iovo moves forward and shoots at the red one!

Attack w/bow, song: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 20
Damage w/bow, song: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

All my arrows are cold iron.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2 | HP 23/23 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0

"Foul creatures! You will not bedevil this cavern further!" Verrix says as he moves forward into the stream, brandishing his warhammer.

Double move.


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

Iovo sends a perfect shot straight at one of the mites!

Rees
Kleines
As many legs as the spider swarm! dead
Iovo
Verrix
Red Mite dead
Damiar
Blue Mite
Green Mite
Garif

Dark Archive

820-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 4 (CORE) | HP 30/30 | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 18 | F +3 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +6 | Per +9, SM +9 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 0/2 | Active Conditions: None
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4, Identify 47/50

Damiar steps forward in front of Rees, follows her sister's exampe, and aims at the Green mite. "Let's finish this!"

Longbow+I.C+Cover.: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 20
Damage+IC: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9

EDIT: I forgot the knowledge check!

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

You know it's a mite, with fey traits! You have two questions.

GM screen:

1 for Kleines, 2 for Verrix: 1d2 ⇒ 2

And one of them actually gets a turn! The blue mite waves a hand menacingly at Verrix. "Doooooooooom!" Will save, please.

Rees
Kleines

As many legs as the spider swarm! dead
Iovo
Verrix

Red Mite dead
Damiar
Blue Mite
Green Mite dead
Garif

Everyone is up. Clobber at will.

Edit: the best part

Dark Archive

820-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 4 (CORE) | HP 30/30 | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 18 | F +3 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +6 | Per +9, SM +9 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 0/2 | Active Conditions: None
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4, Identify 47/50

Will Save: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

"Eek!" Damiar is shaken by the spell, and retreats behind Rees. "Did you see what that blue meanie did? It cast some sort of awful, terrible spell! So awful I can't even tell what it is!"

Longbow+I.C.+Cover+Shaken: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 - 4 - 2 = 7
Damage+IC: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Hands shaking, she misses the mite completely.

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 4 | hp: 39/39 NL: 0 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort+8 Ref+5 Will +4 (Immune to disease and fear) | Senses: Per -2, SM +2 | Smite +2/+4 (+8), 0/2 | P.A. -2/+4 | CI Glaive: +10/1d10+9, Imp. Unarmed: +10/1d3+6, Bow +7/1d8+3 | Lay on hands 2d6, 2/4

Kleines moves up to pin the remaining mite in place. double move.

Silver Crusade

M Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 25 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 14 (18 vs bull rush, trip) | Fort +5 | Ref +4 | Will +7 +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init +2 | Perc +10

Garif lays a hand on Nico's back, patting him twice and saying, "Nico, go help, attack!" He then moves forward to see what's happening in the cavern ahead.

Double move.


M Panther 3 | HP 16 | AC 19 (23 w/ mage armor | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 18 (22 vs trip, overrun) | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +6

Nico bounds forward, leaping the stream of water and heading toward the last mite!

Double move, auto-success to leap the stream.

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +3 R +7 W +4; +2 vs Enchantments | 19/20 ci arrows | Magic Sticks: 24/50 CLW 36/50 Mage Armor 49/50 Magic Missle | Diviner’s Fortune 7/7 | Init +8 Perception +9; +1 vs traps | Reroll 0/1 | Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Looking at all the people around the little creature, Iovo asks "Should we let it flee? Does anyone know what language those things speak?"

Delay since there is no way I could hit through all that cover.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2 | HP 23/23 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Verrix sees his doom....


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

Verrix is now shaken! Someday you'll be immune to fear effects.

Damiar, it was a single target SLA, so you are not shaken, but still miss.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Elven Ranger 3 [ HP 28/28 (0 NL) | AC 16 Tch 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +3 | CMD 17 | Init +5 | Perc +9*, low-light vision | Effects: none ]

Rees grimaces as Damiar hides behind him from the tiny creature they're mercilessly slaughtering. Striding forward, he aims a shot between his allies.

Attack (inspire): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 4 | hp: 39/39 NL: 0 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort+8 Ref+5 Will +4 (Immune to disease and fear) | Senses: Per -2, SM +2 | Smite +2/+4 (+8), 0/2 | P.A. -2/+4 | CI Glaive: +10/1d10+9, Imp. Unarmed: +10/1d3+6, Bow +7/1d8+3 | Lay on hands 2d6, 2/4

There's cover, I think, but it was my understanding that you don't take the penalty for firing into melee if they are at least 10' apart (such as when threatened with a reach weapon). Am I reading that wrong?

Grand Lodge

M Elven Ranger 3 [ HP 28/28 (0 NL) | AC 16 Tch 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +3 | CMD 17 | Init +5 | Perc +9*, low-light vision | Effects: none ]

Good call, you're right — thanks!


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

Can I get a damage roll for that, Rees?

Grand Lodge

M Elven Ranger 3 [ HP 28/28 (0 NL) | AC 16 Tch 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +3 | CMD 17 | Init +5 | Perc +9*, low-light vision | Effects: none ]

Ha, silly me. Of course you may!

Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

... not much of one, but you can have it...


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

Are your arrows made of cold iron?

Grand Lodge

M Elven Ranger 3 [ HP 28/28 (0 NL) | AC 16 Tch 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +3 | CMD 17 | Init +5 | Perc +9*, low-light vision | Effects: none ]

Negatory.


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

Rees sends an arrow straight at the tiny mite, but it seems strangely unaffected!

Verrix, you still have your turn, I believe.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2 | HP 23/23 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +3 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0

Verrix moves in to be close to the remaining mite, ready to finish it off if Kleines and Nico do not.

Double move.


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

The mite pulls out a dagger and stabs at Verrix, feeling very confident after the successful doom.

attack: 1d20 ⇒ 17
damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

It feels very proud of itself. Everyone is up.

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 4 | hp: 39/39 NL: 0 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort+8 Ref+5 Will +4 (Immune to disease and fear) | Senses: Per -2, SM +2 | Smite +2/+4 (+8), 0/2 | P.A. -2/+4 | CI Glaive: +10/1d10+9, Imp. Unarmed: +10/1d3+6, Bow +7/1d8+3 | Lay on hands 2d6, 2/4

Kleines swings again with his glaive:

attack, inspire: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
damage, inspire, cold iron: 1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8


M Panther 3 | HP 16 | AC 19 (23 w/ mage armor | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 18 (22 vs trip, overrun) | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +4 | Perc +6

Nico crouches, preparing to leap on the last mite and bring it down like fuzzy blue prey, but Kleines' glaive gets there first!


Grehunde's Gorget || Extinction Curse || Forbidden Tides

And Kleines takes it down! Out of combat.

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 | HP 31/31 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +3 R +7 W +4; +2 vs Enchantments | 19/20 ci arrows | Magic Sticks: 24/50 CLW 36/50 Mage Armor 49/50 Magic Missle | Diviner’s Fortune 7/7 | Init +8 Perception +9; +1 vs traps | Reroll 0/1 | Conditions: Mage Armor, Heroism

Iovo winches as she sees the glaive descend on the mite.

"Well, I guess that finishes the fight."

Looking around, she then mentions "I wonder where they came from."

She hops across the stream and checks out the other side as well.

Quick search of area: 10 + 6 = 16

Dark Archive

820-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 4 (CORE) | HP 30/30 | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 18 | F +3 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +6 | Per +9, SM +9 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 4/4, 2nd 0/2 | Active Conditions: None
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4, Identify 47/50

Damiar stops cowering behind Rees. "You got it! Yay!"

This is so embarrassing. Iovo is never going to let me live this one down. The tips of her ears blush, but she pretends to be nonchalant and unconcerned.

"If we've taken care of them, should we return to speak with Uori again?"

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 4 | hp: 39/39 NL: 0 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | Fort+8 Ref+5 Will +4 (Immune to disease and fear) | Senses: Per -2, SM +2 | Smite +2/+4 (+8), 0/2 | P.A. -2/+4 | CI Glaive: +10/1d10+9, Imp. Unarmed: +10/1d3+6, Bow +7/1d8+3 | Lay on hands 2d6, 2/4

Kleines jots down some notes on the stack of bar napkins he's been scribbling on as a journal.

~Little blue things. Very squishy. Three, plus a big bug. Also squishy.~

301 to 350 of 3,087 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Moar Core Tour All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.