The Fallen Shall Rise (Inactive)

Game Master Nazard

Brave aventurers help settle far-flung Arcadia for the glory of Taldor and the Known World.


2,401 to 2,450 of 3,842 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

Wow! Pete wriggles free of the three zombie's clutching him. He manages to soften the blow with a judicious bit of acrobatics.

Non-lethal damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Falcon unleashes a scorching ray at the creature. Targeted spells don't have to worry about firing into melee, there's plenty of monster to aim at that's no where near your friends.
Falcon touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16; damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 1, 5) = 14

Falcon's spell burns through one of the hundred-odd corpses making up the creature. The charred husk falls to the floor and explodes in ash.

Up next: Gregor, Elorin, Biter


Seeing that Pete has gotten free, Alexis shouts, "Pete's gotten free, everyone clear out now!"

She turns to Gregor and calls out, "Please summon a distraction and then get clear so we can all make good on our retreat."

I believe Talomyr already said Gregor would do so (if needed) yesterday.


Right. Gregor begins casting a summon spell.

Up next: Elorin, Biter, Burnsten


Male Elf Wizard (Admixture-Evoker) AC: 15/15/13 w/magic 23/15/20 Init:+9 Perc:+10 F:+7 R:+7 W+8
Ravarath wrote:

Sorry for the late response. I am doing family stuff so NPC me as needed. Here is Rath's plan in bold strokes...

Rath rushes in and attempts to grab an 'unincorporated' undead close to the sarcophagus. He will grapple and move or grapple, pin, then move it into the sarcophagus. If he can't get the grapple/pin done in round 1... use a double move on Round 1 and then these rolls for Round 2.

** spoiler omitted **

If Biter is coming along for the ride, Rath says quietly, "Biter. If we can't get undead into box before big zombie comes to life or can't get Pete out before then... you need to run out of here. Arcadia mission needs at least one front-line guard to succeed, I think. Individually, you and me are expendable. Not both though. I will get this zombie in box, if possible. Might be only chance for Pete."

None of you are expendable if we are to succeed. Now get that Zombie into the box and lets get out of here!

Round 1 Action:
Elorin will start delaying until he is passes by Alexis, he will then follow and end up in the square behind her following her out unless he sees one of the other team members in trouble.


Elorin delays.

Up next: Biter, Burnsten, (Zombiehemoth), Abbas


Biter moves into position near Rath and joins the grapple with the zombie, raging to boost his CMB.

Biter grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Rath receives a +2 bonus to his next grapple check.

Up next: Burnsten, (Zombiehemoth), Abbas, Alexis

Burnsten, you mentioned you would be summoning Tracant to help, but I must point out that with the new version of the summoner, it takes a full 10 rounds to summon the eidolon (though still just a standard action to use the SLA summons).

New Initiative:
Alexis
Rath
Pete
Falcon
Gregor
Elorin (Delaying until after Alexis)
Biter
Burnsten
Zombiehemoth
Abbas

MAP UPDATED


I may not be on later today but I've been discussing Rath's plans with Mike... so he can NPC as needed. The plan for ROUND 2, since the Z'moth is not fully formed, is to have Rath (if he retains control of the lil' zombie) use his grapple maneuvers to walk it over and drop it into the sarcophagus. Biter will hopefully act as my defender (if necessary) and slam the lid shut. If we lose control of the zombie... we haul ass out of there before the Z'moth fully animates. If the situation changes - Mike can NPC Rath using his best judgment.


Male Human Cleric 3

Round 1

actions:
hold actions until he can see if the plan is to leave or fight


Alexis breathes a small sigh of relief seeing that Pete has miraculously freed himself. Noticing that Rath and Biter are enterprising on the situation she says a silent prayer and remains where she is standing in case they need cover fire from her spell.

She waves Pete towards the exit. "Have everyone in the hall back-up and get to one side." Indicating herself and the other two Pathfinders, she continues, "I'm covering them with my spells. We'll be out in just a moment."

As Pete heads towards the exit, she calls over her shoulder, "Just be patient everyone, we'll join you before the zombiehemoth is fully formed. Save your attacks and stay put."

Alexis, round 2:
Alexis readies an action to unleash her light of lunia rays if any tries to grab either her, Rath, or Biter. Basically, her intent is to cover Rath and Biter so they can finish wrestling the zombie into the sarcophagus without interruption.

ray 1 (ranged touch) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
ray 2 (ranged touch) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
dmg 1 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12
dmg 2 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Once we are all out of there, keep any summons distracting the zombiehemoth on the far side of the chamber. If Rath and Biter successfully get a zombie into stasis before they leave, Alexis and Grey will observe what happens from the safety of the hallway for a bit so that they can take notes, etc.

Once their curiosity is satisfied and while the zombiehemoth is still distracted (if not inert), Alexis will use Pete's calipers to reseat the evocation gem by casting greater magehand from her wand and using them from a distance. She tries to time each attempt for when its glow is fading. Perhaps Grey can stay next to Alexis monitoring her progress with Detect Magic so he can let her know when she's gotten it. Once that's done, they will retreat to a safe distance while the fireworks go off.

Alexis Kirmoon wrote:

Disable Device checks from earlier:

disable device take 1 1d20 + 3 + 2 => (6) + 3 + 2 = 11 mwk tools
disable device take 2 1d20 + 3 + 2 => (6) + 3 + 2 = 11 mwk tools
disable device take 3 1d20 + 3 + 2 => (12) + 3 + 2 = 17 mwk tools
disable device take 4 1d20 + 3 + 2 => (17) + 3 + 2 = 22 mwk tools


Round 2 actions

Spoiler:

Pete doesn't press his luck anymore, he hustles to the entrance.

Double move to D24

Man this hero stuff is dangerous, he thinks.


Human (Romandan)

Round 1

Spoiler:

I summon Tracant on the wall so hi can use his climb speed and stay out of reach from the zombiehemoth.


Nazard mentioned a few posts ago that there is a problem with that plan, did you miss it? The final version of the summoner in the APG made changes to the summoning times.

Nazard wrote:
Burnsten, you mentioned you would be summoning Tracant to help, but I must point out that with the new version of the summoner, it takes a full 10 rounds to summon the eidolon (though still just a standard action to use the SLA summons).
APG pg 55 wrote:
A summoner can summon his eidolon in a ritual that takes 1 minute to perform.

(Remember, one minute = 10 rounds.)


Human (Romandan)

Well wasn't the APG made it so I can summon the Eidolon as a standard action now, but I can't have any of my others summons at the same time from the APG preview? I think he was ruling it that way, if not I'll summon the celestial eagle


I think the standard action you are thinking of is the one to use your Summon Monster SLAs.

APG pg 56 wrote:
Summon Monster I (Sp): Starting at 1st level, a summoner can cast summon monster I as a spell-like ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + his Charisma modifier. Drawing upon this ability uses up the same power as the summoner uses to call his eidolon. As a result, he can only use this ability when his eidolon is not summoned. He can cast this spell as a standard action and the creatures remain for 1 minute per level (instead of 1 round per level). At 3rd level, and every 2 levels thereafter, the power of this ability increases by one spell level, allowing him to summon more powerful creatures (to a maximum of summon monster IX at 17th level). At 19th level, this ability can be used as gate or summon monster IX...

As for how the APG was made, remember that we'd been using a playtest version of it. The whole purpose of the playtest was for Paizo to make adjustments as they saw necessary. It seems this was one such change. Regarding Nazard's ruling, I took his prior post I quoted to be just that. *shrugs*


Human (Romandan)

Ok then I'll follow the APG as is then


Nazard, are you waiting on additional input from one of us in order to continue?


Alexis Kirmoon wrote:
Nazard, are you waiting on additional input from one of us in order to continue?

Nope, just crazy bust the last few days. Will be back on schedule tomorrow, and then the next two weeks will be even crazier.


Burnsten summons his celestial eagle. Since it might as well while the thing is forming, it attacks, smiting evil.

Eagle talon 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18; damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Eagle talon 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Eagle bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18; damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The zombiehemoth continues to form. The individual zombies within the creature attempt to grapple Pete, Biter, and Rath

Grapple on Pete 1: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (7) + (2, 2, 2, 1) = 14
Grapple on Pete 2: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (20) + (3, 3, 2, 1) = 29
Grapple on Pete 3: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (10) + (1, 2, 2, 4) = 19

Grapple on Pete 1: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + (1, 6, 5, 2) = 17
Grapple on Biter 2: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (11) + (3, 5, 2, 2) = 23
Grapple on Biter 3: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (17) + (3, 6, 1, 6) = 33

Grapple on Rath 1: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (5) + (5, 1, 5, 4) = 20
Grapple on Rath 2: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + (3, 4, 4, 6) = 20
Grapple on Rath 3: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + (1, 5, 1, 4) = 14

All three of them are hauled up into the air (although Rath and Biter are still grappling the other zombie which is also hauled up.

Rath and Biter's zombie attacks:
Slam on Rath: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 It misses.

Up next: Abbas, Alexis, Rath


Admittedly, I'm new to PF grappling rules, so correct me if I'm wrong but Rath's CMD specifically versus grapple is 23 - 20 if I was flat-footed which I don't believe I am.


Male Human Cleric 3

Round 2

actions:
move up to D27 ad prepare to begin channeling next round


How did Pete get regrappled when he moved away? O_o; At any rate, those attempts should have triggered Alexis' readied actions to shoot the ones grabbing. She'll target the one that got the 20 on Pete I guess. See my prior post for rolls.


And I guess I have no AoO coming tome for something tryign to grapple, huh?


Alexis Kirmoon wrote:
How did Pete get regrappled when he moved away? O_o; At any rate, those attempts should have triggered Alexis' readied actions to shoot the ones grabbing. She'll target the one that got the 20 on Pete I guess. See my prior post for rolls.

Sorry, not working off my map and missed that Pete had moved away. Just Rath and Biter get uplifted by the behemoth then. Alexis, it hadn't gotten to your turn yet, so you couldn't cover them yet. Biter, yes, it's non-intelligent, so it can't have feats like Improved Grapple. Please attack of opportunity away.

Abbas moves forward bravely, ready to channel the next round.

ROUND 2

Alexis whips her hand forward and two beams of light spring out from her hand at the zombies attacking Rath and Biter. Both zombies absorb a painful amount of light energy. A crackling of light encompasses them, frying their flesh into ash, then streaks out along a significant portion of the zombiehemoth, traveling across the necromantic energies that bind the monster together and disrupting them.
Light ray 1 affects 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8 energies
Light ray 2 affects 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12 energies
Light ray 1 additional damage 14d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 6, 6, 1, 6, 6, 4, 6, 6, 6, 5, 4, 3) = 69
Light ray 2 additional damage 22d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 6, 2, 4, 6, 2, 1, 5, 5, 6, 6, 4, 1, 5, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1) = 72
14 additional corpses practically explode, pieces flying everywhere. Rath and Biter drop to the ground
Falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6 Can make acrobatics checks to turn that into non-lethal.

You notice that the monster is looking very wobbly. One of its legs has been reduced to only 1 corpse thick at spots because of Alexis' spell.

Up next: Rath, Pete, Falcon


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH..... *WHAM*".

Acrobatics 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14.

Also, here is my AoO for beign grappled (rage beginning)... 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24; damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7.

"ALEXIS... DOING THAT AGAIN!!!"


Alexis arches an eyebrow and murmurs, "Fascinating..."

Seeing that the zombiehemoth is lurching dangerously, she calls out, "Rath, Biter, forget about the sarcophagus! Get out of there before that thing falls!"


Acrobatics 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Rath drops, looking utterly irritated. He picks up Biter and sprints for and through the illusory doorway.

Acrobatics (if he needs to dodge attacks, avoid AoOs, etc.) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


Round 3 actions

Spoiler:
Pete delays.


Male Elf Wizard (Admixture-Evoker) AC: 15/15/13 w/magic 23/15/20 Init:+9 Perc:+10 F:+7 R:+7 W+8

Elorin's end of delay

Round 2 Action:
Elorin comes off delay, seeing the creature at a disadvantage and puts 2 arrows into the last zombie holding its one leg up. LB atk with PBS-rapid 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 dam 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 dam 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 EDIT: the confirm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 dam 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 dam 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Total damage at least 23-DR if the first one doesn't hit.


Alexis sees a pair of arrows streak past her. She turns, eyes wide, to find Elorin firing arrows at the creature's lame leg while she's still standing in the room. "Elorin, it will fall!"


Rath beats a retreat.

Elorin's arrows streak across the chamber, the second slamming home into the final zombie, skewering it and sending it flying. The creature wobbles briefly, begins to lean, and finally topples over. Corpses break off from other corpses, briefly animate, before reconnecting and reintegrating.

Number of damaged corpses: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9
Damage to creature: 9d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 5, 1, 2, 6, 1, 6) = 29

Damage to Biter as corpses fall on him: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 6, 2) = 13 Reflex DC 14 for half damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

The creature's integration is reset. It will now finish reconstructing on its turn in round 5. As it reintegrates, its legs are only 3 corpses thick instead of 4.

"Biter, take a chunk out of a leg and then get out of there!" Falcon Gray shouts. He readies a spell for after Biter leaves.

Up next: Gregor, Biter, Burnsten, Celestial Eagle, (Zombiehemoth), Abbas


New Initiative:
Alexis
Rath
Elorin
Pete
Falcon
Gregor
Biter
Burnsten
Celestial Eagle
Zombiehemoth
Lone zombie
Abbas


Male Elf Wizard (Admixture-Evoker) AC: 15/15/13 w/magic 23/15/20 Init:+9 Perc:+10 F:+7 R:+7 W+8
Rath wrote:
Rath drops, looking utterly irritated. He picks up Biter and sprints for and through the illusory doorway.

Not sure if you missed that post, I thought Biter was out of the way when I fired.


Elorin wrote:
Not sure if you missed that post, I thought Biter was out of the way when I fired.

Understandable, but did you forget about the fact that the woman you're supposed to be guarding is still in there?

Alexis winces as the zombiehemoth topples nearly crushing Biter beneath it. Given that thing's height, I'm lucky it didn't land on me!

"All of you get back now! Falcon, take care of the lone zombie, I don't want it wandering this way before I can trigger the sunburst."

Alexis, round 3:
Now that Pete, Rath, and Biter have vacated the chamber, Alexis moves over to the entry way so that there will no longer be any living creatures in the chamber and the zombiehemoth can become inert once again. Once it has, she orders everyone to back the fu<k up, casts greater mage hand on Pete's caliper's, and begins attempting to reseat the evocation gem so that she can set off the atomics. Once triggered she'll then retreat to a safe distance.

Seriously guys, Alexis has only feather fall and the one spell from her wand left — and we'll need that to trigger the sunburst from a safe distance via greater mage hand. Get the hell out of there, let the zombiehemoth go inert and let's get this done in a nice safe fashion!


Elorin wrote:
Rath wrote:
Rath drops, looking utterly irritated. He picks up Biter and sprints for and through the illusory doorway.
Not sure if you missed that post, I thought Biter was out of the way when I fired.

Yes and no. I announced my intent to grab Biter and get the hell out of the way for my action. However, Naz hadn't adjudicated what exactly happened. If he had said 'no' then Biter would be at ground zero when your arrows slammed home. I'd suggest we all be a little more careful about seeing how Naz adjudicates a decision before we announce what we are going to do next. Losing a character over a 'timing issue' would suck.


Male Human Druid 1

Round 3:

Actions:
Gregor will cast Produce Flame, and wait for the other's to get out of the chamber.


Male Elf Wizard (Admixture-Evoker) AC: 15/15/13 w/magic 23/15/20 Init:+9 Perc:+10 F:+7 R:+7 W+8
Ravarath wrote:
Elorin wrote:
Rath wrote:
Rath drops, looking utterly irritated. He picks up Biter and sprints for and through the illusory doorway.
Not sure if you missed that post, I thought Biter was out of the way when I fired.
Yes and no. I announced my intent to grab Biter and get the hell out of the way for my action. However, Naz hadn't adjudicated what exactly happened. If he had said 'no' then Biter would be at ground zero when your arrows slammed home. I'd suggest we all be a little more careful about seeing how Naz adjudicates a decision before we announce what we are going to do next. Losing a character over a 'timing issue' would suck.

Then I wouldn't have fired since I was delaying and not readying an action. Naz made it pretty clear we could retcon actions if we posted ahead of time without knowing other peoples actions or possible results that might have changed our actions. Of course if this a heat of battle result I am cool with Role-playing it out.


So, Rath didn't get Biter out of there?

If so, the point is moot cause I'm already out of the room.

If not, reflex 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14. Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20, damage 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10.

Then he'll get out into the hallway.


Aarg! I'm sorry folks. We're in the middle of a move and I thought I could keep things going, but I'm missing parts of posts. I didn't even see that portion of Rath's post. Biter was clear of the zombiehemoth when it collapsed, so he's fine (other than the 6 points of falling damage, Rath made his check so it was non-lethal for him. I do falling different from core, I'll post it in the OOC in a moment). In any event, I would never allow a character to die due to a timing error. The medium of a PbP just can't be precise enough without being painfully slow. I'm trying to check posts on the fly on my phone and they're notoriously hard to read that way. Will try to do better. As for the arrow shot, it was just way too cool to ret-con it out, so I guess Elorin's due for a stripping, I mean, dressing down by Alexis.

Gregor casts produce flame and waits for others to leave.

Biter enjoys his ride via Rath.

up next: Burnsten, Celestial Eagle, (Zombiehemoth), (Lone Zombie), Abbas


Naz: I think you forgot Falcon's turn. Since he's closest to Alexis (last I checked) a scorching ray to take out the lone zombie would be great so that his junior has time to get out of there.


Alexis Kirmoon wrote:
Naz: I think you forgot Falcon's turn. Since he's closest to Alexis (last I checked) a scorching ray to take out the lone zombie would be great so that his junior has time to get out of there.

Heh, yes I did, now that Biter doesn't have to vacate, he would have taken his action right away.

Falcon casts a spell and a ray of yellow energy streaks across and slams into the zombiehemoth. (Sorry, the zombie would make more sense, but he just HAS to try that himself...)

Falcon attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 (yes, even a 6 hits this thing's touch AC)
Number of damaged corpses: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 3) = 6 Wow, no more damage than a normal disrupt undead could do.

Falcon's spell slams into the creature's leg, but is not nearly as spectacular as Alexis' recent effort. The zombiehemoth doesn't lose a single corpse.

THEN, Gregor casts his spell, Biter drops down out of his loving embrace with Ravarath, and then...
Up next: Burnsten, Celestial Eagle, (Zombiehemoth), (Lone Zombie), Abbas


Human (Romandan)
Alexis Kirmoon wrote:

"All of you get back now! Falcon, take care of the lone zombie, I don't want it wandering this way before I can trigger the sunburst."

[/ooc]

"Ok! Thank Erastil we can get out of this hideous smelly and dirty place"

Round 3

Spoiler:

Order the Eagle to attack the Zombiehemoth lone leg zombie

Bite 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3
Talon 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 2

Moves out following behind Ravarath.


Naz: I just realized that greater mage hand doesn't have the restriction of working only on non-magical objects like the cantrip version does. Figure that should improve Alexis' ability to manipulate the crystal since she won't necessarily need to float a pair of calipers out there all slow-like.


Male Human Cleric 3

Round 3

action:
Abbas will channel energy to harm undead 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 and move back to d23 and await the sunburst.


The zombiehemoth continues to grow. Three arms lash out at the celestial eagle attempting to grapple it.
Eagle AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Grapple 1: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (20) + (1, 5, 2, 2) = 30
Grapple 2: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (15) + (5, 3, 5, 3) = 31
Grapple 3: 1d20 + 4d6 ⇒ (15) + (4, 3, 5, 1) = 28
The zombiehemoth grabs onto the celestial eagle.

The lone zombie shuffles forward towards Abbas but can't attack.

Abbas channels energy.
Will save lone zombie: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Takes 3 damage
Will save zombiehemoth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Channel burst covers 7 of 36 squares, affecting 7/36 or remaining 87 corpses = 15 corpses.
Channel additional damage: 14d6 + 28 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 6, 1, 4, 2, 5, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2) + 28 = 63 The negative energy links crackle and explode, sending more zombies flying from the behemoth. Both its legs shatter and the upper corpses crash to the floor once again.
Number of damaged corpses: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9
Damage to creature: 9d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 4, 1, 1, 2, 6, 5, 1) = 31 Takes 15 damage

Initiative:
Alexis
Rath
Elorin
Pete
Falcon
Gregor
Biter
Burnsten
Celestial Eagle
Zombiehemoth
Lone zombie
Abbas

ROUND 3

Alexis retreats through the illusion.

I'm assuming people stay behind the illusion. If you have ranged weapons you want to use, by all means, add it in.

Rath heads back around the turn to guard their soon-to-be fronts.

Elorin (fires arrows? the creature hasn't formed enough to have legs to take out, but there's still plenty of mass to hit).

Pete (follows Rath?)

Falcon fires another disrupt undead at the monster and retreats behind the illusion.
Attack roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Number of corpses affected: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7
Damage to creature: 7d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 6, 6, 1, 2, 2) = 28 Not bad for a cantrip. Three more corpses fly apart in a shower of sparks.

Up next: Gregor, Biter, Burnsten

MAP UPDATED


Male Human Druid 1

Round 4:

Actions:
Gregor will hurl a ball of flame at the zombiehemoth.

Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Gregor's ball of flame shoots across and scorches one of the already injured corpses. It falls away to the ground with a thud. Any move, Gregor?

Up next: Biter, Burnsten, Celestial Eagle


Biter - round 3:
Biter stands in a rigid pose, body coiled in an adrenaline-induced trance, feverish eyes locked on the abomination confronting the group, white knuckles quivering on the pommel of his large weapon… the picture of barely controlled rage.

As Biter has no real way to affect this big guy in a significant way, he'll Delay for now, continuing to rage in place.

edit... fixed to reflect the proper round.


Somehow we all got ahead. It's only round 3, I believe, unless I double posted Round 2.

Biter quivers in rage, either from being man-handled by Rath so rudely, or from being put down by Rath without a proper hug and kiss.

Up next: Burnsten, Celestial Eagle, (Zombiehemoth), (Zombie), Abbas


The rage is because the Rath-cuddle was cut off so abruptly, thank you very much. You haven't had a canoodle til you've had a Rath canoodle.

Wait... what?

2,401 to 2,450 of 3,842 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Fallen Shall Rise All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.