The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


78,151 to 78,200 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561 | 1562 | 1563 | 1564 | 1565 | 1566 | 1567 | 1568 | next > last >>

Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"Was giving you time to catch up." He quips, waiting for Fei replies.


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
narrator wrote:

One of the guards pointed a shaking hand at a door across the courtyard, slightly to the left and smaller than the other doors.

Fei senses the chancellor's presence. Tyrrin and Ehos are near as well. Ehos's courage signature retains the sense of wrongness that it had before. Tyrrin is in a state of panic.

"Through that door," Fei offers to his companions as he redirects nanites from the wall breach to said portal, quietly going to work on it like the central building (as well as seeping through to scan beyond for any surprises).


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
Jaiye wrote:
"Less...*pant, pant*....talking, more....*pant, pant*....rescuing," Jaiye said, a little out of breath thanks to the general uncooperativeness of the demon she's still dragging around. They briefly glare at each other.

Some of the nanites break off from 'door duty' to embed themselves in the succubus' garments (though not the manacles binding her to Jaiye). They then sync with the nanites in Jaiye's outfit.

Going forward, the nanites on the succubus will read Jaiye's movements and use some of their excess energy to compensate for the demon's mass, making it approximately 50% easier for Jaiye to maneuver and fight with her attached prisoner.

Spoiler:
And yes, the demon could now be used as an improvised weapon, if one were so inclined. (^-^)


Arthur Barren wrote:
"Well, I guess then we just need to go ask the head of security for admin access privileges and ask Adon about any stylistic and interface related preferences" he puts his hand on a wall to find out where to go to find the head of security

The arrows seem to be confused at first, pointing one way, then another, then spinning in circles before starting again, almost like the building was having a debate with itself. Eventually they settle on a direction and lead Arthur to the door of a teacher residence.


Image
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:
Jaiye wrote:
"Less...*pant, pant*....talking, more....*pant, pant*....rescuing," Jaiye said, a little out of breath thanks to the general uncooperativeness of the demon she's still dragging around. They briefly glare at each other.

Some of the nanites break off from 'door duty' to embed themselves in the succubus' garments (though not the manacles binding her to Jaiye). They then sync with the nanites in Jaiye's outfit.

Going forward, the nanites on the succubus will read Jaiye's movements and use some of their excess energy to compensate for the demon's mass, making it approximately 50% easier for Jaiye to maneuver and fight with her attached prisoner.

** spoiler omitted **

o.O........>:)

Jaiye blinks a little as the drag on her arm lessens. "Uh....thanks," she said, surprised.

She turned her attention to the door as Fei's nanites finish dissolving the hinges and it falls to the floor with a crash revealing a narrow hallway that curves away, blocking their view of where it leads.


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace grins as Fei opens up a door. "You would have been rather handy when I was robbing corrupt nobles back home." He says with a chuckle.

"Should I sneak ahead and see if there's any trouble or is this more of 'guns blazing' operation?"


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage

Fei nods to Jaiye, glad that he was able to help her predicament in at least a small way.

He tilts his head slightly at Casilkasheyith's humorous comment, then moves on to answer his question. "Let us be prepared - please scout ahead for any surprises, and we will follow you."

As they approach the doorway, the young monk tries to signal Ghalen to land and coordinate the next phase of the rescue.


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace disappears, and stealthily heads down the hallway. Provided nothing prevents him from doing so, he'll make his way till the end.

Casting Greater Invisibility 1d20 + 46 ⇒ (18) + 46 = 64 Stealth

1d20 + 32 ⇒ (8) + 32 = 40 Perception


Ace makes his way down the hallway unseen. The wooden walls have been polished to gleaming and the natural grain of the wood has been used to determine the direction in which it curves around. It would be tastefully artistic in other circumstances. Now it just makes for an obstacle. Not the only obstacle though. The hallway eventually opens up into a larger chamber. The chancellor is standing there in front of some sort of console made from wood and crystals. In front of him is a large machine of some sort. It was a large sphere made of interlocked rings of metal and wire. There were crystals set throughout the device as well. Ehos was already strapped into the sphere and a pair of guards were dragging along a seemingly unconscious Tyrrin towards the machine. Between Ace and the scene in front of him was a forcefield of some kind. It blocked access to the room before him, also blacking out all sound from the room.


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace quietly radios Fei, and informs him of what he's found. "This leve of tech is a bit outside of my area of expertise, but I'm willing to bet you can figure out a way around the forcefield."


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage

"I will try...we are coming to you now. Get ready to extract them as soon as we can take it down."

Hoping that Ghalen saw his signal, Fei proceeds into the hallway. Some of his nanites from the threshold race ahead of him along the ceiling and walls, slightly enhancing the corridor's polished look by lightly scouring their surfaces for replication material.

When they arrive at Casilkasheyith's location, they form a ring around the edge of the forcefield (without touching it), quickly trying to ascertain if it just covers the opening, or is a sphere that surrounds the entire chamber.


Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

Ghalen, even in dragon form, responds to Fei via a click on the radio, and glides down to land near the door, but out of sight of it's occupants, and wills his frightful presence and flame aura to cease.
::What have you found?::


Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:

"I will try...we are coming to you now. Get ready to extract them as soon as we can take it down."

Hoping that Ghalen saw his signal, Fei proceeds into the hallway. Some of his nanites from the threshold race ahead of him along the ceiling and walls, slightly enhancing the corridor's polished look by lightly scouring their surfaces for replication material.

When they arrive at Casilkasheyith's location, they form a ring around the edge of the forcefield (without touching it), quickly trying to ascertain if it just covers the opening, or is a sphere that surrounds the entire chamber.

Jaiye follows closely behind when Fei heads into the hallway, dragging the demon behind her.

The nanites are able to tell him that the forcefield is a sphere around the entire chamber. It appears to be solely magical in nature.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator
Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur Barren wrote:
"Well, I guess then we just need to go ask the head of security for admin access privileges and ask Adon about any stylistic and interface related preferences" he puts his hand on a wall to find out where to go to find the head of security, while his other hand is used to see if he can contact her via his tablet computer


Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur Barren wrote:
"Well, I guess then we just need to go ask the head of security for admin access privileges and ask Adon about any stylistic and interface related preferences" he puts his hand on a wall to find out where to go to find the head of security, while his other hand is used to see if he can contact her via his tablet computer

? Scroll up. I replied to this post up thread.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

sorryX( I blame night shift
Arthur quickly jogs off, excited to go on to the next step on the task! He leaves without checking to see if anyone would follow, expecting them to know what he's doing and either follow or stay as he ran off to the teacher's residence


Ghalen Kiln wrote:
::What have you found?::

Telepathic communication there, correct?


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
narrator wrote:

Jaiye follows closely behind when Fei heads into the hallway, dragging the demon behind her.

The nanites are able to tell him that the forcefield is a sphere around the entire chamber. It appears to be solely magical in nature.

"The barrier is a magical sphere surrounding the chamber, Casilkasheyith," the young monk replies in a text on his datapad. "I will be able to take it down, but I think you and the others should get into the chamber before I do, as I will be very obvious when I do so. Standby."

Fei stops about ten feet before they come into direct view of the chamber, silently motioning for Jaiye to stop a few steps before he does. Some of the nanites on the succubus quickly flow over her mouth, creating a 'mask' of sorts over her lower face, effectively gagging the demon and preventing any appreciable vocalizations from her.

"Jaiye - do those manacles prevent both of you from being teleported?" He whispers quietly.

Readies an (obvious to both) action to give the succubus a Boot to the Head if she even thinks about making a sound right now. (^-^)


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"Fei, if it's magical, I could attempt to dispel it, which would be much less flashy. Then, if that doesn't work, we could try your explode-y method."


Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16
Imperial Chronicler wrote:
Ghalen Kiln wrote:
::What have you found?::
Telepathic communication there, correct?

Yeah, one of the benefits of dragon form in this universe :P


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
Ghalen Kiln wrote:
Imperial Chronicler wrote:
Telepathic communication there, correct?
Yeah, one of the benefits of dragon form in this universe :P

Just making sure, since Fei's cut off from telepathic communication. Now it's up to either Ace or Jaiye to answer you....gomen (^-^)


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
"Ace" wrote:
"Fei, if it's magical, I could attempt to dispel it, which would be much less flashy. Then, if that doesn't work, we could try your explode-y method."

"My intent is to be, as you say, 'flashy' (but without exploding) - so they focus on me while the rest of you sneak in undetected and rescue Ehos and Tyrrin."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"Hey, if you wanna make yourself a target, feel free." Ace says, stepping back into the hallway, giving Fei plenty of room.

He pauses then, as he receives a telepathic transmission from Ghalen. He informs the dragon knight as to what's going on currently with the Elven siblings. "Fei has some flashy plan to take down the magical barrier so Jai and I can sneak in and grab Ehos and Ty."


Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

He nods, then watches their flank as Fei does his thing.


Image
Arthur Barren wrote:

sorryX( I blame night shift

Arthur quickly jogs off, excited to go on to the next step on the task! He leaves without checking to see if anyone would follow, expecting them to know what he's doing and either follow or stay as he ran off to the teacher's residence

Sadie shrugs and goes back to working on going through books and scrolls. She wasn't going to be much help with technical problems.

Unless Adon decides to go with him, he's going on his own


M Extrodinaraly Contrary Meatbag Fourm pyromancer 1

adon isn't going, standing quietly and shifting back and forth on his feet.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur doesn't seem to mind as he knocks on the door excitedly


Image
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:
narrator wrote:

Jaiye follows closely behind when Fei heads into the hallway, dragging the demon behind her.

The nanites are able to tell him that the forcefield is a sphere around the entire chamber. It appears to be solely magical in nature.

"The barrier is a magical sphere surrounding the chamber, Casilkasheyith," the young monk replies in a text on his datapad. "I will be able to take it down, but I think you and the others should get into the chamber before I do, as I will be very obvious when I do so. Standby."

Fei stops about ten feet before they come into direct view of the chamber, silently motioning for Jaiye to stop a few steps before he does. Some of the nanites on the succubus quickly flow over her mouth, creating a 'mask' of sorts over her lower face, effectively gagging the demon and preventing any appreciable vocalizations from her.

"Jaiye - do those manacles prevent both of you from being teleported?" He whispers quietly.

Readies an (obvious to both) action to give the succubus a Boot to the Head if she even thinks about making a sound right now. (^-^)

Jaiye nods and shrugs apologetically.

While not able to render herself invisible, Stealth was her best class, so she was able to sneak along the edge of the hallway towards the chamber without making a sound. Although there was some question as to whether the forcefield would prevent those inside from hearing outside as well as it prevented those outside from hearing what was happening inside.


Ghalen Kiln wrote:

He nods, then watches their flank as Fei does his thing.

Does this mean Ghalen has come inside and changed back? He wouldn't fit through the hallway as a dragon. Just making sure I know who is where and in what form. :)


Image
Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur doesn't seem to mind as he knocks on the door excitedly

"Er, come in," a voice called out tentatively.

Inside there was a fairly large living room full of comfortable looking well worn furniture that looked more utilitarian than decorative. At the far side was an open door.

"Through here," the voice called out. "Sorry, I can't get up just now. Doctors' orders."

Aananda tried to tidy the piles of paper around her and minimize at least a few of the screens she was projecting from her omnitool.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur looks around at the papers and screens,interested in it before shaking his head to clear it "sorry, I was distracted. Anyway, I need higher security clearance for an important project "


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
Jaiye wrote:

Jaiye nods and shrugs apologetically.

While not able to render herself invisible, Stealth was her best class, so she was able to sneak along the edge of the hallway towards the chamber without making a sound. Although there was some question as to whether the forcefield would prevent those inside from hearing outside as well as it prevented those outside from hearing what was happening inside.

"Then you are with me," Fei replies through their shared secure comm to minimize noise. "Stay behind me until I take the barrier down, then get to Ehos."

"Ghalen - change form and join us now - you are going in invisibly with Casilkasheyith. As soon as you see me attack the barrier, get Tyrrin away from the guards holding her and fall back into the tunnel."


narrator wrote:
Ghalen Kiln wrote:

He nods, then watches their flank as Fei does his thing.

Does this mean Ghalen has come inside and changed back? He wouldn't fit through the hallway as a dragon. Just making sure I know who is where and in what form. :)

Working on it (^-^)


Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

Ghalen nods, and shifts into his human form, taking a few moments to shrug off the fatigue of shifting. He then regains his composure, and casts invisibility on himself, and moves up.


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage

When he believes Ghalen has arrived in their area of the tunnel, Fei broadcasts again through the comm.

"Casilkasheyith is already at the edge of the barrier. Once the two of you are in position, click in on the comm and I will begin. I should be able to neutralize the chancellor at the same time."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"Should I attempt to take any of these insurgents out? I'm guessing Ghalen can handle rescuing Ty on his own." Ace asks over the comm.

I can't remember if the High Seer is in communication with us or not, but if she is, Ace will direct this question to her.


"Ace" wrote:

"Should I attempt to take any of these insurgents out? I'm guessing Ghalen can handle rescuing Ty on his own." Ace asks over the comm.

I can't remember if the High Seer is in communication with us or not, but if she is, Ace will direct this question to her.

Fei can route it to her, yes.


Image
Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur looks around at the papers and screens,interested in it before shaking his head to clear it "sorry, I was distracted. Anyway, I need higher security clearance for an important project "

"Oh. Right," she said, shaking her head and motioning for him to take a seat on the chair next to the bed. "I'm still technically in charge of that until the replacement gets here. I'm supposed to be on medical leave," she said, wrinkling her nose. "All this resting gets on my nerves. I prefer to work. That's much more relaxing. Anyhow, what project are you working on?" she asked, perking up as she realized that this meant she got to talk shop at least a little bit.


"Ace" wrote:

"Should I attempt to take any of these insurgents out? I'm guessing Ghalen can handle rescuing Ty on his own." Ace asks over the comm.

I can't remember if the High Seer is in communication with us or not, but if she is, Ace will direct this question to her.

"Try not to kill them, if possible. Incapacitate them and if lethal measures are necessary then you have my blessing. Just save my children," the High Seer said tersely over the comm.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

”a student by the name of Aton disrupts the metaphysical energy flows within a small radius around himself , most intensely at skin level, this renders him incapable of being noticed by the wards and also from using the navigational system. I aim to fix this by developing a proxy device that could interact with the wards and navigation in his stead! To do this I need programming level access to the nanite system and supplementary notes on the warding system. By the way did you know your system as it stands is vulnerable to attacks by nanite based systems?


Image
Arthur Barren wrote:
”a student by the name of Aton disrupts the metaphysical energy flows within a small radius around himself , most intensely at skin level, this renders him incapable of being noticed by the wards and also from using the navigational system. I aim to fix this by developing a proxy device that could interact with the wards and navigation in his stead! To do this I need programming level access to the nanite system and supplementary notes on the warding system. By the way did you know your system as it stands is vulnerable to attacks by nanite based systems?

"I was wondering when you were going to bring that up," she said, looking pleased. "It wasn't a problem at first because there wasn't really anyone else that had proper nanotech. Well, almost no one, but that's another story. I mean, the empire had some rudimentary stuff, but my security was designed to withstand that. But I have to assume that they've gotten access to at least some of your father's research, so I have been working on some upgrades. I haven't actually installed them yet. They need testing. You are the perfect person to help me test it...after you've finished your project of course," she added, quickly curbing her enthusiasm. Being a responsible adult really sucked sometimes. "Which is the topic at hand. Yes, I think I can give you limited access that will be enough to create an interface for this student. I'm happy to see you taking initiative to help another student in need," she added with a smile, pulling her holodisplay back up so she could more easily input commands into the security system.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"Sweet, yeah that sounds fun! I realized the weakness when I was brainstorming a way to get around him being able to access the arrows, I realized that one option would just be to convert your system to mine, but it was pointed out that this would be a much less drastic option as I don't yet have a mapping or warding system available!" He smiles and nods "that was a right good point so we all agreed that this was a much better option!"


male human gestalt fighter 15/duelist 9, rouge 5, monk 1

adon is quietly looking at a book. He blinks a few times, each one slower then the last, then closes his eyes.

skip if you want:

"So, what do you think, Vantablack? You've stayed quiet." the abyss shuffled back and forth, the fabric around it wavering, warping.
"You're too rushed. You're blinded by your eagerness, your desire to push the boy's desire. It's far from time."
the black figure with the crooked smile reels a bit, before the abyss lightly shoves it.
"you should have expected that answer. It's not that we don't care, it's that we have more patience then you ever will."
the abyss shivers and wavers, concealing into a smaller, compact form, little larger then a human head.
"do the rest of you share this sentiment?"
the crooked smile becomes less pronounced, turning it's head to look at the the bleach white orb of infinate maws, folding it's infinite self over it's own finite flesh, every fold producing a harsh note, each note a syllable, and the folds become a song.
"Y-y-y-y-you wo-o--o-ould be wiz-z-z-e to lis.s.s..s.sten. Pre.e-.e-mature hostility c-c-ould..."
"fine."
The dark figure cuts it off, only for the point to cut in, expanding and stretching but never getting any closer to anything.
" ;/---;()$&----)(/@?/.:\•—–¿¡`aa¡/-`)$£ ."
"shut up. Just... Shut up. Speak in mortal or not at all."
The jagged smile groans, it's smile as clost to gone as it can be.
"fine then. If I have to, I'll do it myself.
the abyss pipes up once more.
"Is it in his interests? Is it really, destruction?"

adon reels back a bit, as if jerking awake from a dream.


Image
Arthur Barren wrote:
"Sweet, yeah that sounds fun! I realized the weakness when I was brainstorming a way to get around him being able to access the arrows, I realized that one option would just be to convert your system to mine, but it was pointed out that this would be a much less drastic option as I don't yet have a mapping or warding system available!" He smiles and nods "that was a right good point so we all agreed that this was a much better option!"

"Yes, that would have been an unfortunate choice," she said dryly. "With a lot of detention involved. In this case it is better to ask permission than forgiveness."

"Okay, you have limited access to the system. I've created a subroutine specifically for your project and I've sent you the password."


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
"Ace" wrote:
"Should I attempt to take any of these insurgents out? I'm guessing Ghalen can handle rescuing Ty on his own." Ace asks over the comm.
narrator wrote:
"Try not to kill them, if possible. Incapacitate them and if lethal measures are necessary then you have my blessing. Just save my children," the High Seer said tersely over the comm.

After only a second's pause, Fei transmits again over the comm.

"Then we have our orders. Ghalen, Casilkasheyith - let us know when you are in position. The three of you will get the siblings out of here first, then return and help me apprehend the insurgents if possible."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"In position." Ace says, once he reaches a spot he feels gives him the best angle to rush in as soon as Fei does his thing.

As he waits for the the barrier to fall, he casts a spell to quicken his reflexes and overall speed. Casting Haste.


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
"Ace" wrote:

"In position." Ace says, once he reaches a spot he feels gives him the best angle to rush in as soon as Fei does his thing.

As he waits for the the barrier to fall, he casts a spell to quicken his reflexes and overall speed. Casting Haste.

I just realized that I lost part of a post I made earlier instructing Casilkasheyith and Ghalen to teleport inside the chamber first.I cannot find it anywhere now.... oh well. :(

Fei instructs the host of nanites on the Chancellor robes to act. The ones still in his ears fire back up their auditory assault (MUCH louder than before, to prevent him from any meaningful action), while the rest under his robes swarm up and encase his body, attempting to lock him in place (and to the floor so he cannot be moved).

The young monk then strides forward to the barrier, leaving Jaiye and the succubus in their hiding spot. As he takes his final step, his shoulder snaps back and he throws a dramatic punch (for him, at least) into the wall of force to draw the attention of the others.

Base Damage: 2d8 + 30 ⇒ (2, 6) + 30 = 38
Kinetic Dice Multiplier: 1d6 ⇒ 6; 1d20 ⇒ 5
Total Damage: 190 points (untyped force, ignores hardness)


The Chancellor screams at the sudden auditory attack and the guards who were moving Tyrrin towards the device pause in confusion, looking towards their master as he struggles against the nanite bindings.
Then they notice Fei as his blow shakes the forcefield surrounding the chamber. It doesn't quite break, but it shakes like a bowl of jello from the force of the blow.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

He looks giddy as he nods, running back to the library


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Lyn, is there a way to tell if the field prevents teleportation, aside from just attempting to teleport in? Detect Magic and a spellcraft check or if it's tech based, the Technomancy spell(which, I imagine students capable of casting magic learn in engineering class?) and a Engineering check?

78,151 to 78,200 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561 | 1562 | 1563 | 1564 | 1565 | 1566 | 1567 | 1568 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.