Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


14,351 to 14,400 of 16,204 << first < prev | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Karnog:
You received some guidance from Torag in your prayers. Tell me what the highest spell you have to commune to your god is. I didn't go through the cleric spells.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
"Call something to do away with the axe. We should all be alert: this may signal a response."

"Waaiitz! We needz thee axez to hilp weth thee shr'ines."


Evil GM

The drow speaks out about his concern. The axe is a beacon to you but it also serves a key element to hurt Orcus. There lies the dilemma. Of course, Karnog should probably try to commune with his deity for some guidance.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

GM:
True Prognostication is 8th level.

Prognostication is 6th level

Eagerly awaiting information


Evil GM

Karnog:
I don't want to gimp your 8th level spell slot for day so I'll use one of your 6th level spells. Your god will communicate with you through that spell during your morning prayers. I need to think about what information


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Evil GM

Karnog's divination and commune, Post 1:
You've been granted snippets of vision with words of guidance in your morning prayers. The first flash is of a beautiful woman with horns kneeling in front of an enraged balor. This winged fiend’s horned head and fanged visage present the perfection of the demonic form, fire spurting from its flesh. A barbed wipe cracks in the arm and wraps around the demonesses throat. With ruthless perfection larger demon drags the lesser demoness towards him.

Punishment for failure, Torag whispers

Karnog's divination and commune, Post 2:
The second flash of insight shows a great battle right here in Fentonville. There armies of undead and darkness battle the forces of goodness and light.

You see Kalim yelling powerful spells. Desmond is bleeding from nasty chest wound but his short swords flash in unison as another undead crumples at his feet.

Deep dwarven battle cries can be heard as the battle line holds.

There is a fiery and inspirational oratory haat seems to rally the left flank...surely the voice of Felicitas.

There is fuzy image a face you don't recongnize leading and shoring up the right flank of the goodly forces.

You've never seems so many demons...flying, and leading wave after wave. All heeding the call from Balor you've seen in the previous snippet.

*Karnog: I'm going to slplit this into two posts. The first post above is the immediate future. The next post will deal with other matters.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Evil GM

Karnog's Divination and commune, Part 3:
"Remember to consecrate the Shrines of Power. After Fentonville's battle teleport to where you meet Meath'd find the first shrine, The Upper Temple of Orcus"

"You need the evil axe...if you are to succeed."

Karnog's Divination and commune, part 4:
There are tunnels leading deeper than you've ever experienced, you sense that it's taking you toward's Grung's homeland. Your party has an eighth person but you can't make out the face. Nym is there, he seems especially nervous as to where the tunnel leads. Desmond looks a bit older for a human. You see this is stretching the limits of your sight.

You'll want to link this post and the last one to your character sheet.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Evil GM

Karnog's divination and Commune, Part 5:
Be warned there are areas where we lose our connection but keep your faith. Some locations alter spells or just don't work. [ooc]You should remember this from previous where you could get your prayers, summoning, and teleportation limitations exist especially for those that don't worship Orcus or are at least evil in nature.


Evil GM

Karnog there were a few typos in the divinations above. If you can't make something out let me know.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Evil GM

Karnog's divination and Commune, Part 6:
The last snippet that you see is fuzzy but it's a grand battle in cavern. Nym's rapier is moving fast as he fights multiple dark elves. That fades to an image of two dwarves standing side by side on a balcony...one has a crown on and the second has facial features similar to Duncan.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Ohhhh, it might be fuzzy but I bet the dwarf with features similar to Duncan is actually Grimm. DM foreboding....


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim reflects upon the Void. Nothingness eating nothingness ad infinitum. He was a destroyer. He will destroy for any of his spear-brothers. New Dwarf was on probation. He was clearly mad, but most dwarves were, in his experience. If it came down to it, he would destroy Grimm with contained zeal.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Duncan finished his 3rd heaping of breakfast and sighed in satisfaction.
He was keeping his edge fine however and it was still (relatively) early so he only had 2 ales while he washed it down.

A fine start to the day. Now, I'm a late addition ta this group so I'm happy ta follow. Brother, Karnog, wha'd yer communion tell ye? Are we lookin' fer the Demon wench or headin' Below. I'd be lyin' if'n I didn't admit ta being anxious ta find me son and knock some sense into tha lad. I prepped me prayers fer battle so I'm ready when ye are


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Our Creator has given me much in the way of information, some of which I do not fully understand as of yet. A couple of things did stand out, though, which bear on our current situation. The cursed axe must remain, well need it to help get rid of the Orcus altars when we find them. Fentonville will be attacked. Soon, and by a veritable army of the undead and demons. The leader of that army is one of the biggest and most powerful kind of demons, wielding a lightning bolt sword and flaming whip. If I'm correct in my reading, he took care of our Lt. Loreman problem for us. Finally, the dwarven infighting is definitely mixed up with these cultists. Grimm is working with a crown-wearing dwarf - your half brother, Grungsdi? The drow are entangled somehow as well, but I dont know what they're into."

Karnog drains his mug of ale with a sigh.

"And of course, most of these places will be warded against Good folks. My summons, regaining my spells - or yours, Duncan - will be impossible. After the battle here, we need to teleport back to where we met Meathead, and take out the altar there. That will be our first target."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Another warrior will seek out path. I dont know who they are or how they fight, but my Lord saw fit to showing me a cloudy vision of another standing with us. Be on your lookout, I imagine they will stand out in one way or another."


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Another adventurer?! Hell's, including me we got ourselves a veritable military company? Hope he's good with a blade. Between the Drow and yer Void witch we got plenty o'magics. You and I to keep everyone standin. Grungsdi, through ta be honest, E was on a staircase round a bend so I barely saw the swings, but Killin' a Nightshade, well that's damn impressive.
He looks at the Bard, Ain't seen ye fight yet, but yer voice and beauty gives away ye probably a bard of some ability?

Finally his eyes settled on Desmond, Mebbe the gods'll grant ye a barbarian, friend? Someone ta yell and chop fer ye while ye slip blades between a rib? Bwahahaha!
Duncan remembered some of the rogues he's travelled with previously at his comment and let out a hearty laugh. He'd barely spoken to Desmond but the opening encounter where the nude,drunk man ran away from an unfair fight was every bit the stereotype he associated with Rogues and thrives in general. He found then quite entertaining and they possessed a grave and skill the dwarf respected, but he knew not to put high expectations on such men as they usually fled if their lives were in mortal danger. He always assumed it was a lack of faith.

He did slide a full Ale over to the human, however to show him the jest was playful and not meant to be an insult.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"You know, Duncan, if this dungeon and army of demons doesn't kill us all, that just might be a good idea. Form a legitimate mercenary company to travel the lands and put right what's been done wrong. With our skills and abilities, most folks would be hard pressed to counter us, and adding armies or allies would only increase our power. But first, we need to root these cultists out and destroy those altars. Plans for tomorrow need must wait."


Evil GM

I'm going to let a few more hours pass before to let others jump into the conversation. I'll check back later and start to more the story forward.


<bells><ring>The Raging Orc's doors smash open. "Troop movement. We are under attack from the East, West, and North. They're split'n our defense. They're coming at us from different directions...avoiding the new walls."<ring><bells> the sounds of boots and armor clang from outside.

How are you guys going to do this? The attacks are coming from the three sides Kalim and Karnog were not able to shore up last night.


male gnome, NPC, cartographer Expert 5/illusionist 7

A small gnome, some of you know him already, slips inside the doorway to the saloon. "There you are. Korg's leading the defense along with Talberd the Grey. They are at the North defenses. Folks we need help...we need your help on the East and West defenses."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Part of me says to split up, cover each side, but I dont know if that's wise. With undead and demons, we could be overrun too quickly for aid to come help. Do we know what kind of foes approach, Walter? Do they have different armies on the different sides, or just a massive horde swarming from all angles? Also, did anyone see a large winged demon wielding what appears to be a lightning bolt sword? If so, that's the side we must really to and defend."


male gnome, NPC, cartographer Expert 5/illusionist 7

"I observed several Vrocks circling above, but they appeared to be aerial support." He shakes his head back and forth, "I haven't seen or heard of that demon you describe." He exhales, "Korg and Talberd were defending the North from an assault led by three Glabrezus."

"There are undead hordes shuffling forward from both the East and West, but I don't know what manner of evil commands them yet. I'm sure, it'll be ugly."

He stands proud and pulls his light mace, "I've gathered a small retinue of fifteen people to reinforce the Southern defenses that you shored up last night, just in case, there's a shift." He shakes Karnog's hand, "We are stretched thin. We need you. We will surely falter if we don't hold both East and West fronts."


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Felicitas ponders for a moment.
"We should make a sortie to the one side, and then swiftly return to the other. In force we can inflict many more times the damage than alone."


male gnome, NPC, cartographer Expert 5/illusionist 7

May Gods look lightly upon us, and give the strength, and faith to overcome such and evil assault, we have a lot to live for."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Walter's right, I fear. Well need to hold each side independently, at least until we can slay whatever is commanding that force. Felicitas, you have the right of it. If you can Sally forth, do some damage, then get back safely, great. The longer we keep them off the town defenders, the better. With Duncan, we have almost a pair of each of our specialties. Duncan, Desmond, and Nym can make one physical, divine, arcane strike force, while Grungsdi, Kalim, and I make up the the other. If we could somehow amplify your voice to carry across the town, Felicitas, to aid both our groups, that would be ideal. As it is, its probably best to have you work with Nym, Desmond, and Duncan. If able, Aurora can serve as our eyes in the sky, and communicate via mindmagic to update us on the battlefield conditions."


Evil GM

Looking forward to this.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Yer sending the Sneak and the Drow with Me? Then ye best stay close Rogue. I ain't got the legs ta chase ye if'n ye wander off. Still I can summon a Lillend ta keep ye standin if'n ye ferget ta duck.

He looks quizzically at the Drow.
Ye not carrying much, ye got some fire balls or somethin' useful? Fill me in on yer abilities on the way peoples. I'll be the anchor. Think o me as a cross between Karnog and Grungsdi if'n ye never worked with a Warpriest. Now, songbird, if ye don't mind pointin' the way?

Before motioning to leave, Duncan pulls a Bright Shining coin on a leather throng and ties it to his breast plate.
Got a continual flame spell cast on it, wards off darkness and makes me more obvious to the boss. Also, come here you lot.

He brings his shield to his armour in a clang and flash of light, then moves about the room touching Himself, Desmond, Felicias, the Drow and Karnog
5 is me limit, one hour o flight each


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

This will be worthy of a song I predict! Today we drive back this evil. Kalim and Karnog and I plan to outslay your side Duncan! Think you can keep up?. Grung loads up his sling and makes ready.


Evil GM

I'll update tomorrow, I'm giving everyone some time to chime in.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"We are Alpha Squad! IT WON'T EVEN BE A COMPETITION. TO SLAUGHTER!"


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond gives a wicked smile. "Don't worry, my luck in battle is as good as my luck with women." And with that unambiguous line he turns to Kalim. "Please, this is war. You'll tire yourself out in a few minutes. 100 gold says I have a higher body count than you."


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
Grungsdi wrote:
This will be worthy of a song I predict! Today we drive back this evil. Kalim and Karnog and I plan to outslay your side Duncan! Think you can keep up?. Grung loads up his sling and makes ready.

Duncan winks.

Pretty sure I can cleave 3 at a time with broad strokes once I turn meself into a Giant. No fuginn the numbers yer majesty.
The dwarf bows deeply.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim's cackle is unnerving.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Spearbrother Karnog! Spearbrother Grungsdi! To war! To THE war! For existence! Every man and woman here to fight, or other identity, know that I was an am a spearman, barely trained and armed. I have won and will win based on will and determination! AND SO SHALL Y0U ALL!"intimidation: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (8) + 27 = 35 Kalim tries inspiring the troops.


Those that can hear Kalim's speech begin to bash their weapon against shield or butt the ground. "AS ONE!"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Very nice, Kalim. Very scary indeed, perhaps we can direct some of the terror tactics against the incoming enemy? It doesn't seem like a good idea to frighten our own soldiers before combat, eh?"


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Little late to the party rough week at work. I would like to interject this to the previous conversation.

Karnog Kegmeister wrote:
The cursed axe must remain, well need it to help get rid of the Orcus altars when we find them.

When Karnog is finished relaying the information Nym speaks up. "Kar'nog, itz meybez e goood edea thet yooou car'rey the axe.Yooou sa'em lest li'ke'ley tooo bez cor'up'ted byz et"


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Duncan Redhammer wrote:


He looks quizzically at the Drow.
Ye not carrying much, ye got some fire balls or somethin' useful? Fill me in on yer abilities on the way peoples. I'll be the anchor. Think o me as a cross between Karnog and Grungsdi if'n ye never worked with a Warpriest. Now, songbird, if ye don't mind pointin' the way?

Nym cocks his head slightly at the strange talkative dwarf.

"Yez, I'z knooow fyre boollz. I'z elzo haz thiz forz delling weth dea'mons end li'ke"

Suddenly there is a a cold iron rapier in his hand.

"Des'man'd end I'z whare gooood ta'me en oer lest bett'lez. I'z de'strect he getz frem beh'end."

Kalim are you casting communal Stone Skin?

depending on that answer on the way to battle Nym will cast on himself Stone Skin (if Kalim doesn't), Shield, and Blur


Evil GM
Nym Omriwin wrote:

Little late to the party rough week at work. I would like to interject this to the previous conversation.

Karnog Kegmeister wrote:
The cursed axe must remain, well need it to help get rid of the Orcus altars when we find them.
When Karnog is finished relaying the information Nym speaks up. "Kar'nog, itz meybez e goood edea thet yooou car'rey the axe.Yooou sa'em lest li'ke'ley tooo bez cor'up'ted byz et"

No problem, consider it inserted. It's been hectic.


Evil GM

Go a head and cast your communal spells before we get going. It will take each group 7 minutes to make their way to their respective sides of town, if there is time element to track. Lastly, the two groups can not see or communicate with each other unless by some magical means. This will effect Felicitas bardic performance, she will only be able to inspire the group she is near.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Immediately After using OVERLAND Flight on his group plus Karnog, Duncan casts DEFENDING Bone upon himself as they leave the tavern.
1 hour Flight for Duncan's group plus Karnog. 50points DR/Bludgeoning for 15 hours for Duncan

As they get within a few hundred yards of the battlelines,he pulls them behind a building to hide his casting1 minute out
Duncan pauses and asks his group to Hold.
He gathers them close by and casts COMMUNAL ALIGN WEAPON on his parties weapons, not bothering to do so with his own as his Focused weapon was considered good aligned already. Finally he uses his SACRED ARMOR ability to improve his defences
stack another +2 onto the enhancement bonuses of his Celestial armor and +1 onto his shield. This makes his current AC 39 for up to 15 minutes but the minutes don't need to be consecutive.

He then casts DEADLY JUGGERNAUT upon himself and Crusader's Edge on His sword.
For the next 3 minutes all the parties held weapons are Good aligned and Duncan's Longsword is Outsider Bane for 15minutes

There. Remember stay close ta me if ya need any healing. Hover off the ground a bit when fightin' ta give yer the high ground higher ground is +1 to attack


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Good fighting, comrades. Jeep one another safe, and well see you on the other side of this battle."

Karnog clasps hands with Duncan and looks him in the eye.

"May the Creator watch over you, and your Lady grant your swordarm strength and speed."

He then casts resist energy (communal) against fire for everyone. Desmond, Felicitas, Duncan, Karnog, Grungsdi, and Nym get 30 fire resistance for 20 min. Kalim gets 30 min.

"Let's head to the wall!" and Karnog ascends slightly and begins to fly towards the front.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim gives everyone 150 points of Stoneskin, and casts Message between the two groups. For tactical reasons, not s$#@-talking! Really!


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Oh please Mr DM give us 5 round of mowing through fodder so the villagers can see how awesome we are before the BBEG fight. https://youtu.be/4Vr7v_DRRyQ


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:
Oh please Mr DM give us 5 round of mowing through fodder so the villagers can see how awesome we are before the BBEG fight. https://youtu.be/4Vr7v_DRRyQ

You've been in enough of my games you should know that there will be waves and waved of tough chewy fodder, before you reach the mid-tier baddies, then you will start to get tot the real meat of the battle. It should last rounds and rounds. With plenty of swarms because I know how much you all enjoy fighting swarms,


Evil GM

Posts one of two from Aurora's POV.

The heroes move outside and chaos of war surrounds them. The last of the warding spells take effect and the group separates into two.

Aurora takes to the air Felicitas how does Aurora communicate with you?

Aurora:
The first thing you notice is the aerial support that the monsters have. There are 12 Vrocks roaming the air. These creatures are spread over the lines.

To the south where Kalim and Karnog have fortified the defenses, you can see there is horde of undead in the distance. It does not appear to be advancing at this time. Two of vrocks circling the ground between the undead fortifications.

To the North: the makeshift defensive mounds are under attack. Another horde of undead is involved into his assault. There are several pods of demons in the distance that appear to be the second wave or reinforcements. Aurora does recognize Talberd the Grey (helped to retrain Felicitias) he is hoving over the towns troops casting spells while the minatoar sheriff, Korg, leads the towns ground forces.

I'll get up the East and West battle lines later.


Evil GM

Post two of two from Aurora's POV

Aurota:
If the North and South look bad, the East and West is magnification of abyss.

You notice both sides have hordes of undead. It seems like an endless wave of souless bodies. Both sides are commanded by fierce looking demons, but the eastern side has General...a massive Balor.

This post was orginally quite a bit longer but it was eaten by the board. Unfortunately, I did not have it saved when I tried to post last week.


Evil GM

I posted Aurora's view just as we were having all the issues with the website.

The party splits into two groups:

Group 1: Duncan, Desmond, Nym and Felicitas

Group 2: Grungsdi, Karnog, Kalim

I just need to know which group is heading East and which one is heading West.


Evil GM

The town's bell continues to ring it's warning. Men and women both old and young muster taking up defensive positions. A few officer types try to gather squads and obtain some order out of the morning chaos.

One soldier a few years beyond his prime looks at Karnog and says, "Which side you movin' ta. Figured I'd follow'r you the holy man." He smirks.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"We're heading west. Our other team is going east. You got a squad with you, soldier, or are you operating solo? Either way works for me, just looking to get a bead on our resources, ya know?"

Karnog looks the man over closely, wary of more demonic impersonators or other trickery.

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21 sense motive

14,351 to 14,400 of 16,204 << first < prev | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.